Naruto Shippuuden Ghost's Naruto (Redone)

TheAdventGhost posted on Mar 17, 2015 at 12:40AM
Name:
Kekkei Genkai: (If you have one)
Jinchuriki (Only tails 1-7, and only one character can have a beast, the only way to obtain the beast a character already has, is if they die or lose the contract with that tailed beast. You may create a beast to become a Jinchuriki too as well. As long as he or she doesn't make your character ridiculously OP to other RPers.)
Appearance:
Personality:
Village:
Chakra Nature:
Bio:
last edited on Aug 14, 2015 at 05:40PM

Naruto Shippuuden 3710 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1301-1350 of 3710

over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
*Sayuri and Isana followed suit with her*
Sayuri: Alright....
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago heart-of_love said…
"okay..how are we going to find them..and when we do what is our plan." Jewel shut the door and looked at the two girls before her.
(Spelling Advent!)
Isana: Well.... I at least have an idea where they're located..... I managed to question Atsuka and she told me quite a bit of info...... Apparently...... They're using the same hideout the Akatsuki did once before....
Jewel growled softly at the name. "i see...shall we go then?" Jewel walked past then and opened a closet. " i knew mothers armor would come in handy one day.." she mused, searching through the closet.
Isana: Alright..... Let's get going....
Jewel quickly put on the armor, it was girly, but really sturdy. she grabbed her sword and put it on her back. "alright, lets go."
Isana: *She nodded her head as they headed out and as they headed out, they saw Atsuka at the gate* You.... What are you-
Atsuka: Jumping fast... I didn't even get to talk yet..... Listen..... I know I can't be forgiven for being part of an operation..... But.... Truth be told..... I can bring him back......
Isana: And you expect us to believe that crap?!!! Then why?!!! Why were you part of this whole thing?!!!
Atsuka: Because..... I needed to gain his full trust if I was going to take him down....
Isana: You put my brother's life on the line for something you could've done!!!!!!! Forget on the line..... He's already dead.....
Atsuka: That's where you're wrong....
Isana: What?!!
Atsuka: I made sure I told the leaf not to bury his body yet...... That there was still a chance that he'd be revived.....
Sayuri: Quit screwing with us!!!!
Atsuka: I'm not...... I can bring him back...... But see..... Resurrection doesn't always bode well..... So of course...... There's a price........
Jewel looked at Atsuka coldly. "what price?"
Atsuka: The recipient for the resurrection..... They lose every memory they've ever had...... From the people they've been with..... The experiences they've been through..... The techniques they've learned....
Isana: So what if he loses his memory...... I just........ I just want to be able to see my brother alive......
Jewel blinked and looked at Isana. 'it's your choice Isana...what are we going to do?"
(sorry i havent replied, i have a friend over for a few days...)
(No problem, it's all good.)
Isana: [Will bringing him back..... Will it really do us any good? But..... If he does come back.....] ...... Atsuka......
Atsuka: So? What will it be?
Isana: If you want to start making it up to us..... Then bring my brother back!!
Atsuka: ........ Alright then.
Jewel bowed her head slightly. "Lets go, before something happens."
Atsuka: Then let's hurry..... *The crew hurried to where Seishin's body would be* Here it is....
Isana: Seishin......
Atsuka: Well..... Guess I might as well say..... *She began the hand seals* I didn't want Hizuro's life to come at the price of your brother...... I'm sorry........ I didn't wish for this to happen.... But...... If I'm going to pay for my sins.... *She made the final hand seal* Then I'll bring him back..... As promised..... *Seishin's skin began to look as it normally looked*
Jewel only knew of one Jutsu that would bring back the dead, and that made the user die. So...would Atsuka die? Jewel hung back, watching, her back pressing to the wall, and the cold metal of the sword pressing to her back.
" he's not going to reamber anything Isana...what are we going to do?" She asked.
Isana: He's not gonna be much of a shinobi......
Atsuka: *Her body began to fade*
Isana: ...... Atsuka........ I just want to know........ Why?
Atsuka: Because..... I want you to kill that bastard for me.........
Isana: But why..... Why do you want to kill him?
Atsuka: ....... Because I lost a close friend because of him......
Isana: You did?
Atsuka: Yeah....... He killed her...... Because he found less of a use for her....... He lied to us...... He said....... He'd tell us.... He'd give us safe shelter, he'd make us stronger to help the world...... But......
Isana: ...... So he took something from you too......
Atsuka: I was never strong enough to take him down...... But...... I know you are......
Jewel stood up from her slouched position. "dont worry Atsuka...we'll get him." her eyes were filled with cold malace. that guy was going to die a painful death, and if Jewel had to die for him to die..so be it.
Isana: Yeah..... That's definitely gonna happen....... We'll take him down...... We'll make sure we take him down...
Sayuri: For sure..... For you.... For Seishin..... And for your friend......
Atsuka: Thanks..... At least, I can rest in peace..... Knowing...... That I do have some real allies.... *Her body fully faded out*
*Seishin then woke up*
Seishin: *He looked around* Where...... Am I?
"your safe, dont worry." Jewel remarked walking over and putting a hand on Isana's shoulder. "i'm going to go start tracking him down, you stay here and do what you can with Seishin...when i find that guy i'll send Hakkun with a message..."
Isana: Alright...
Sayuri: We'll be waiting for ya...
Jewel nodded, turned on her heels and left.

Kushina watched Jewel go in awe One moment she was a blubering mess..the next...she's a warrior ready for battle...
Isana: Seishin......
Seishin: Who are you people? As a matter of fact..... Who am I? What is this place?
Isana: ..... I'm your sister Isana Izunami.... You're Seishin Izunami..... You're in the Leaf Village.....
Seishin: The Leaf..... Village.....
"yea." Kushina agreed. "your also one of the best Hidden Leaf Ninja we have..."

Hiraikotsu got to his feet and left the room He ran to where jewel was, just outside the village gates. "Jewel!" he panted making her turn. "go back Hiraikotsu." she commanded.
"no." he remarked stubbornly. "i'm comming to."
"Hiraikotsu Go Home." JEwel growled.
"No! your wearing moms armor! When she put that on...she didnt come home!"
"Hiraikotsu.."
Seishin: I'm.... One of the best ninja..... *He looked at his hand*
Sayuri: Yeah.....
Isana: This is your best friend Sayuri..... And this girl here..... This is Kushina.... She's your student......
Seishin: Student...... You mean..... I was a teacher?
Kushina nodded. "yea there was me, Isana and Hiraikotsu." she looked around. "where is Hiraikotsu?"
The boy walked in, his head bowed.
"Hiraikotsu?" Kushina asked.
The boy looked up. "i'm worried about Jewel...she's wearing moms armor...and when mom put on that armor...she died...... and so did Grandmother...."
Isana: ....... She's not going alone..... She's gonna contact us us when she's tracked our guy down..... Me and Sayuri will be with her.....
Hiraikotsu shook his head. "no..even if your there..she's gonna die...."
Kushina blinked. "that armor..tell us about it.."
"that armor is called the Norowa remashita"Hiraikotsu replied. " it's been passed down through generations, being protected and kept away from evil...but..everytime it's used the person wearing it dies.."
Seishin: .........
Isana: How idiotic can she be?!! *She ran out*
Sayuri: Wait, Isana..... Damn it..... *She ran after Isana*
Hiraikotsu bowed his head. " i guess when she put it on..she didnt think Seishin would come back."
Kushina blinked and looked at Seishin.
Seishin: Come back? But..... I'm right here.........
Kushina sighed "Sensei...you...you were dead..thats why you dont reamber anything.."
Seishin: I was dead....... That's crazy........
"it's true!" Hiraikotsu remarked walking over to Seishin. " we were here durning your last words.."
Seishin: ........
"but you were brought back! it's amazing Sensei!" Kushina gushed.
Seishin: Yeah..... It is amazing.... But think of how long it's gonna take for me to ever be back in my prime..... Right now...... I'd only get in people's way....
"Dont worry Sensei!" Hiraikotsu replied. "everyone will help."
Seishin: ....... You must be Hiraikotsu..... Am I correct?
He nodded. "yes,i'm Hiraikotsu."
Seishin: I see.....
"See what Seishin?" Hiraikotsu remarked confused.
Seishin: That I no doubt had an excellent trio of students....
Hiraikotsu laughed and Kushina beamed in pride.
Old lady Tsunade walked in. "alright you two, hows the patient?"
Seishin: Hm? Who are you?
Tsunade blinked and looked at Kushina, who explained "he has no memories of anything."
The woman Nodded " i see.." she looked at Seishin "i'm Tsunade, I was the 5th Hokage before Naruto took over."
Seishin: The 5th Hokage...... Wow, then you were pretty amazing weren't you.... Being Hokage....
Tsunade sighed "we'll one thing about you hasent changed." She smiled at him. "your still a suck up, but yea, i was..."
Seishin: ....... Hang on a sec...... But..... If you're not Hokage..... Then what are you? I mean it can't be like you're just another villager.... I understand you're a former Kage..... So, what are you now?
Tsunade sighed "i'm a villager elder dummy, i'm also one of the best doctors around." Suddenly the ground shook, and a moment later a 7 year old girl ran in. "grandma tsunade! there was a big explosion a little ways from the village!"
"so..it's started.." Kushina remarked.
Seishin: Started?! What's started?!!!
"you reamber when those three girls ran out of here?" Kushina remarked. "well...they went to go kill the people who killed you...and right now there brawling..."