Naruto Shippuuden Ghost's Naruto (Redone)

TheAdventGhost posted on Mar 17, 2015 at 12:40AM
Name:
Kekkei Genkai: (If you have one)
Jinchuriki (Only tails 1-7, and only one character can have a beast, the only way to obtain the beast a character already has, is if they die or lose the contract with that tailed beast. You may create a beast to become a Jinchuriki too as well. As long as he or she doesn't make your character ridiculously OP to other RPers.)
Appearance:
Personality:
Village:
Chakra Nature:
Bio:
last edited on Aug 14, 2015 at 05:40PM

Naruto Shippuuden 3710 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 951-1000 of 3710

over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Seishin: Oh..... She's home for the day...... So think of me as her substitute....... Think about this..... If you don't get yourselves in shape and start acting more like mature shinobi towards your sensei, then I might just have to show what happens when you piss off a black beast.....
Isana: [Whoa..... His chakra..... It's..... Unbelievable.....]
over a year ago heart-of_love said…
All three boys shared a panicked look, before turning and bolting.
Seishin: Huh....
Isana: Wow.... Just what did you become over this time?
Seishin: It's a persuasion technique..... Just don't Piss me off is all...
The boys turned a corner, and put there hands on there knees, trying to stop the shakes. "sensei is crazy for haveing friends like that..." Aki panted.
Seishin: [I can see.... That those kids do have potential.... They just need to find it.... Oh Jewel.... You've got a lively bunch....]
" i dont like him.." Shi panted.
"we'll...we can't do anything about it." Sho remarked.
Seishin: I just can't wait to meet the rest of my squad.... I think this'll be pretty interesting...
Yuri appeared and walked over to Seishin. "we'll your meeting them tomorrow, Jewel managed to save her brother's eye sight and he's hyperactive so Hokage is letting him go on a simple mission.."
Seishin: Alright...... Something simple shouldn't hurt right...
"something simple can turn very bad in moments. A c ran can turn into a A rank in moments..." Yuri reminded.
Seishin: You're right...... I feel like a familiar situation has happened like that.......... Hey!!!!! You didn't tell me you and Miriana sensei had a daughter.....
Yuri flinched "well you never asked kiddo!" he replied.
Seishin: ........ Clever....... So what's her name? And does she have Uzumaki genes or your genes? Because that chain thing is so freaking cool....
Yuri laughed "you'll find out when you meet her Seishin..lets just say....she has her mother's temper..."
Seishin: Hmm..... *He thought back to all of the times Miriana had lost her temper* Oh boy...... Sounds like.... She could be a handful.....
"she is.." Yuri remarked, rubbing the back of his head.
Seishin: Ya know....... She kind of puts me in the mind of another Uzumaki I've heard of..... Kushina......
"yea...that's actual her name...she has the looks..." Yuri sighed running a hand through his white hair.
Seishin: Hm..... And it's actually funny you did that.....
"dont look at me, it's was Miriana's idea Seishin." Yuri defended.
Seishin: Either way..... Pretty interesting kid...
"just wait until you see her...you would think your looking at a childhood photo..The Hokage saw her training the other day, he burst into tears...." Yuri sighed.
(So wait... Just a quick question...... Is this your way of pretty much reincarnating or reviving Kushina? I mean she has her name.... Her look.... Her temper.....)
Seishin: Oh.... Is that so?
last edited over a year ago
(Lol yea pretty much)
"yea it is."
(Hey fine with me, I love Kushina.)
Seishin: Hm..... Then this'll be a pretty interesting time.....
(same here)
"yea..just watch out, Kushina has a temper...and your stuck with Jewel's brother..." YUri muttered
Isana: This is gonna be one crazy squad......
Seishin: You'll survive Isana...
"if she can't stand your squad Seishin, i'll have her replace one of the guys on Jewel's team." Yuri laughed.
Isana: I'll learn..... Don't worry..... It'll honestly be an honor to be in a squad under my brother...
Yuri looked at her. "you have to listen to every word he says, even if it dosent seem smart do what he says.."
Isana: Got it...... Will do......
"good. now, good night you three." Yuri waved and walked off.
Isana: G'night.....
Mao: Hm..... Seishin, expect for me to be watching..... After all.... I am to keep watch over her....
Seishin: Got ya Mao.... Let's head home......
*The 3 headed home*
last edited over a year ago
~next morning~
Jewel quickly changed into an outfit and pulled her long hair up into a ponytail, with two senibon neddles sticking out. she grabbed her backpack and filled it with necisities, before making her way to the gates. When she got there, her students were waiting, so was Hiraikotsu and Kushina.
~next morning~
Jewel quickly changed into an outfit and pulled her long hair up into a ponytail, wit
*Isana and Seishin made their way to the gate with Mao to meet the students*
Isana: So this is my squad......
Seishin: Indeed..... Huh..... *She looked at Kushina* ...... [She really does look like her..... A whole lot.... I almost would think she's a twin..... Amazing...]
Jewel walked over and hugged Hiraikotsu, kissing his temple. "you be good for Seishin alright? and dont over work yourself, Aki,Shi,Sho and myself will be following a safe distance away, just in case our help is needed during this mission." She told her brother AND seishin at the same time.

Kushina smiled, hopping from one foot to the other, she was small, smaller then Hiraikotsu who was just a year older then her.
Seishin: Hang on, shouldn't you be bringing us up to speed on what's going on?
Jewel rolled her eyes. "your the one who was soposed to go get the mission info from the Hokage! i'm just here to be support if something goes wrong..even i dont know what our mission is."
Seishin: Sorry for being new at this Jonin stuff......
Jewel laughed, and pulled a scroll from her pocket. "here, this is the mission, i knew you would do this so i already got the details for you." she tossed it to him.
Seishin: Thanks..... *He opened the scroll and read through* Hm....
"well?" Jewel mused.
Seishin: Plain and simple.... A delivery mission....
Hiraikotsu sighed " i had a feeling you would say that..'
Seishin: You had a feeling?
"sometimes Hiraikotsu gets feelings, like he thought something bad was going to happen the day his team was killed..." Jewel filled in.
Seishin: I see...... Anyway..... It's time we take care of this mission..... Ready?
Kushina and Hiraikotsu nodded. "yea, lets go."

Jewel looked at her students and nodded, and they all scattered. She looked at Seishin. "we'll be close by, but out of sight, you know the sign right?"
Isana: *She nodded*
Seishin: Certainly.... *Him and his team began to be on the move*
Jewel vanished from sighted, and followed a safe distance.

Kushina and Hiraikotsu chatted very quietly as they walked, having no idea where they were going.