My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Grand Theft Ponies 3

Seanthehedgehog posted on Sep 07, 2014 at 02:50AM
1995. It was one of the most interesting years of the final decade for the 20th century. That's the year this RP takes place, three years after the previous GTP RP, when Gordon, and Case Cracker had Power Play join them. The gangsters from Fillydelphia are still around, but a new enemy will arrive for them.

This is a link to all the cars that will be available for this RP: link

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 519 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 519

over a year ago Seanthehedgehog said…
Sam: *Waiting in airport*
Jim: *Arrives* Sam, good to see you again.
Sam: Same to you Jim. How were things north of Equestria?
Jim: Excellent. I found out that the leader of Mexico's mafia in this town is Izzy Gomez.
Sam: When we find this Izzy, I'm gonna be the one that kills him.
over a year ago Edvine2 said…
Power Play, having driven to the airport in his new car: Sorry I'm late; had to get this Lambronyni repainted. Decided to keep the red color; it suits it well. Just didn't want it to look like somepony got in a wreck with it. So what did I miss?
Jim: I just arrived. You got yourself a nice set of wheels.
Sam: Gordon said he was going to get one of those. You're gonna piss him off when he sees that.
Power Play: Not after I tell him I snagged it after killing off some Mexican ponies and mafia ponies. Maybe I'll take this car down to a local dragstrip or speedway and see how fast it can go.
Jim: Not yet. You're not in charge anymore, now that I'm back. I want the both of you, and Case Cracker to go to this store on Fillmore street. We've been getting money from there by extortion, but the cops are starting to get suspicious. One officer goes there to check things out, but that all stops today.
Power Play: Amd why, dare I ask, are the police getting involved in this?
Jim: Because they stick their ass in places that they don't belong.
over a year ago izfankirby said…
CC: So we're gonna eliminate this officer?
Jim: Yes, but we can't do it without shoes. The cops will get our hoofprints. You three should go get a pair of shoes somewhere for all four of your hooves, and meet me at the pizza place. I'm buying.
Power Play: We 3 should all go to different shoe stores; it might get a bit suspicious if all 3 of us who are doing this bought our shoes from the same store. Our cop elimination can't be messy, either; we can't have the forensics team getting involved in this. Once we're done "taking care" of the offending officer, we all get in our cars and split like bananas. Sound like a plan?
Jim: Yes.
Sam: I'll meet you guys on Mane Ashbury's Pizzeria. *Gets in his car, and goes to get his pair of shoes*
CC: Good plan. *leaves for shoes*
Jim: *Goes to the pizzeria*
Sam: *Driving to his house. He has a pair of shoes there*
Power Play: *drives to a shoe store the next town over to buy his shoes*
Power Play, at the shoe store in Detrot(Detroit ponified): Wow, this city really is in the shitter. And not just because the Detrot Manticores suck 80% of the time.
Shoe Store Clerk: Hey! Our team only sucks 79% of the time, thank you very much! Now, either buy something or fuck off.
Power Play: You're in luck. I need 4 black leather shoes, one for each of my hooves. Size 8, if you have it.
Shoe Store Clerk: And why in the name of our job market are you requiring these?
Power Play: Does it matter? I have money. I'm willing to spend it. So shut up and take my money or I go somewhere else for my off-putting leather fetishes.
Shoe Store Clerk: *the mental images almost make him vomit* Ugh... here you go. That'll be $40. Each.
Power Play: *pays the clerk $160* Thank you. I won't be coming back here, so stuff that exit speech up your ass. *leaves and drives away, back to Fillydelphia*
Seanthehedgehog commented…
Detroit is nowhere near San Francisco. over a year ago
Edvine2 commented…
But this isn't San Fran we're doing this in now. We're doing this in ponified Philidelphia, which is much closer. over a year ago
Where the fuck did you get that idea? over a year ago
Edvine2 commented…
Well, if you're gonna take down a mafia headquarters, it kind of makes fucking sense to be where they have it. If we're taking down the Fillydelphia mafia, it would make sense to be in Fillydelphia. Otherwise, you're just picking off the leftovers. over a year ago
Sam: *Gets his shoes on, and starts heading back to the pizzeria*
Power Play: *after making his way back to Fillydelphia, stops at a nearby park bench and puts his shoes on before getting back in his car and driving to the pizzeria*
CC: *gets his shoes and walks to his car*
Power Play: *arrives at the pizzeria* I'm ready. Where are the others?
Sam: *Arrives at the pizzeria*
CC: *arrives at the pizzaria* I'm here.
Jim: Good. Now get onto Fillmore Street. The store you're looking for is Global Mobile.
Waiter: *To Jim* Sir, a call from you.
Jim: Okay. *Walks to phone*
Sam: Come on Case, let's go.
Jim: *On phone* What? Power Play ended up in Fillydelphia, and killed himself? Why? That's just great... I was being sarcastic... Fuck you too. *Hangs up*
CC: Got it. Ok. *follows*
Sam: *Gets in car, starts it, and waits for Case Cracker*
CC: *gets in the car* Power Play gonna meet us there?
Sam: Maybe.
Jim: *Runs out of pizzeria* Wait up!
Sam: What's the matter?
Jim: Power Play is dead. Go without him.
Sam: Uh ok. *Drives*
CC: What?
Sam: Power Play died. I think Jim will tell us later, but right now we gotta get the job done.
CC: Alright.. We better get a move on.
(Whoa, whoa, hold the fuck up. I ain't dead yet! I was just waiting on more posts! If I was gonna die, I'd want it to be known. Not some fuckin' mysterious bullshit!! Also, didn't you think I meant San Fransiscolt's pizzeria? Power Play tried pizza from Fillydelphia once; it kinda sucked. He knows where good pizza is.)

Power Play: *appears right where he was supposed to for this to work* You're not getting this done without me! I came up with the plan, I went out of town to buy my own shoes, and I even got Gordon a present for his birthday, which I still can't give him because he's still laid up in the hospital! If I'm gonna die, it's gonna be fighting with you!
Edvine2 commented…
(In other words, fuck being the equivalent of killed offscreen. I've been doing this too long to die in the background.) over a year ago
It's too late. *Dresses up as an umpire* Yeeer out! over a year ago
Edvine2 commented…
*imitiate Seto Kaiba from the Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged Series* And... fuck my life. over a year ago
Sam: *Turns left* Jim said the store we're looking for was a place called Global Mobile on Fillmore Street.
CC: *points* Well there's Fillmore street.
Sam: *Turns onto Fillmore street* And what do you know? Global Mobile is right there in front of us.
CC: Yeah.So let's look for that cop.
Sam: *Stops car in front of store*
Store Owner: Hello you two.
Sam: Hey. The cops heard about our extortion going on here. We're going to kill the police pony that discovered our business, and you just need to act like nothing is going on. The both of us will hide in the back room.
CC: (to Store Owner) And you're not gonna make this any more difficult than it has ta be.
Store Owner: No sir.
CC: *makes his way to the back room*
Sam: *Grabs knife, and carves out a small hole in the door* We'll take turns watching for that cop.
CC: You could take the first shift.
Sam: That's what I'm doing.
Cop: *Arrives* Okay, I need more info on those extortions.
Sam: He's here. Get your gun ready. *Loads up a Walther P99*
CC: *gets his glock 22 out*
Store Owner: What exactly do you need to know?
Cop: I need to know-
Sam: *Opens door* Nothing! *Shoots cop*
Cop: *Dies*
CC: Got that taken care of. *opens door*
Sam: *Puts dead body in back room* Spray the room with disinfectant once a day, and let us know when his body is nothing but bones.
Store Owner: Okay? How will I prevent anypony from seeing this?
Sam: Lock the doors.
CC: You don't think it'll be easier to dump it?
Sam: When his body turns into nothing but bones, yes. Right now, we would look strange if we walked out of here with a garbage bag. They would know that we're the ones who killed the cop.
last edited over a year ago
CC: I see your point.
Sam: Now let's get back to Jim.