My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Grand Theft Ponies 3

Seanthehedgehog posted on Sep 07, 2014 at 02:50AM
1995. It was one of the most interesting years of the final decade for the 20th century. That's the year this RP takes place, three years after the previous GTP RP, when Gordon, and Case Cracker had Power Play join them. The gangsters from Fillydelphia are still around, but a new enemy will arrive for them.

This is a link to all the cars that will be available for this RP: link

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 519 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 519

over a year ago Seanthehedgehog said…
Gordon: Yeah, you joined us after we stole those weapons from the Fillydelphia mafia.
Nurse: *Walks in* Power Play?
over a year ago Edvine2 said…
Power Play: Hold on, Gordon. *turns to nurse* Yeah? What is it?
Nurse: You've got a call from Sam. He says it's urgent.
Power Play: Crap... Gordon, I gotta take this call. I hope it's good news... *picks up phone*
Sam: Power Play, is that you?
Power Play: Damn right it's me. What's going on? Why are you calling me?
Sam: The mission is done. Fillydelphia plans to kill Case Cracker. Where is he?
Power Play: CC's in danger?! Hold on, I'll get back to you. *hangs up phone* Sorry, Gordon, but I'll have to cut the visit short. Case Cracker's been targeted by the Fillydelphia Mafia. As the resident mafia killer, I'm gonna go and protect him. *calls Case Cracker*
Gordon: Go. Save him.
Power Play: *runs to his car as he waits for Case Cracker to pick up the phone*
Gordon: *Looking through channels for something to watch* Anything besides Get Smart will grab my interest.
over a year ago izfankirby said…
CC: *picks up* Yo what's up?
Power Play: I got some bad news for you; the Fillydelphia mafia's got a hit out on you. I don't know which mafia pony it is, but at this point, I don't give the beginnings of the beginnings of a fuck; I need to know where you are so I can protect your ass.
CC: Ugh this again. I'm downtown right now.
Meanwhile with the Mexicans.

Mexican Pony 98: Alameda is now our hood. Nopony from other gangs are allowed, and if they do show up, kill them.
Mexican Pony 73: Who is our leader?
????: Me.

The mexican leader is Izzy Gomez. His picture is below.
Meanwhile with the Mexicans. 

Mexican Pony 98: Alameda is now our hood. Nopony from other gangs ar
Edvine2 commented…
He looks too fucking cute to be a bad guy. over a year ago
Seanthehedgehog commented…
It's not about the way he looks. It's the inside that counts. over a year ago
Power Play: I know this is a case of "same shit, different day" for you, but I don't want anypony to die, especially since Jim made me leader of the group until he gets back from Vanhoover. You've seen me against the mafia firsthoof. I'm the best pony you have for killing the Fillydelphia mafia. *makes it to downtown and finds Case Cracker* Now get the fuck in my car. I need to find somewhere where the mafia can't find you.
Fillydelphia Ponies: *Spot Case Cracker* It's that traitor! He's got Case Cracker! Kill them both!!
CC: Yeah, okay. *gets in car, looks out the window* Shit, the they're already here.
Power Play: Crap! You better hang on to something, Case! This is gonna be a wild ride! *tosses Case Cracker a pistol and assault rifle* I think you're gonna need these.
Fillydelphia Gangsters: Get the cars, and follow him!

Power Play is now being chased by a black Pearla, a black Capri, and a red Amigo. The two black cars should be easy to lose, but the red car is going to be a difficult enemy.
(All of my time spent playing racing games has finally led to something.)

Power Play: Case, you should know something... I can probably make this car go 200 with nitrous. I only get one use of it, though, so I'm gonna need to time this perfectly. *current speed: 87 MPH, on highway*
Fillydelphia Gangsters: *Shooting the back of Power Play's car*
CC: I got my pistol already, but I'll use that assult rifle. *shoots back at the Fillydelphia Gangsters* When you're ready.
Fillydelphia Gangster 75: *Driving lambronyni, and rams Power Play's car*
CC: *almost drops his assault rifle but catches it with his magic*
The two black cars pass Power Play. One is on the left, and the other is on the right.
Power Play: *levitates his own pistol with magic and blows out the rear tires of the vehicle to his right, then doing the same for the front tires of the vehicle on his left; now doing 122 on the highway that seemingly has no end*
Fillydelphia Gangster 75: *Driving the red car. He goes to the left, and rams Power Play*
Fillydelphia Gangster 49: *On walkie talkie* Get a helicopter! They took down two of our cars.
Power Play: Case, that red car is being a literal pain in my ass. Can you at least try to slow it down?
CC: Course *shoots at its windshield*
Fillydelphia Gangster 49: Returning fire. *Shooting a M14 rifle at Power Play's tires, but he only hits the taillights*
Power Play, taunting the Mexican ponies: You have worse aim than a stormtrooper! Did you just join the mafia for a cut of their take? Because while I don't blame you, that means I have to kill you. *rams his car into the red car... at 140 MPH*
But the helicopter arrives, and it shoots a missile at Power Play's car.
Power Play: *looks behind him* Oh SHIT! *slams the nitrous button in an attempt to get away from the missile*
(Found my OC picture!)
(Found my OC picture!)
About time. He looks great. over a year ago
izfankirby commented…
Nice design. I must've confused your OC with other persons OC form, I thought you already showed us it. over a year ago
Edvine2 commented…
Nope. First time I ever got to use this fucking picture. Odd... over a year and I FINALLY get to show you the pony I use. over a year ago
Mexican Pony 75: He's getting away!
Mexican Pilot: That missile should be capable of hitting him.

The missile explodes right behind Power Play's car. Now I'm gonna let you decide where it goes from here. You can lose control, and crash which will provide a very cool gunfight. Or, you can drive onto the highway exit, go through a tunnel, and lose the helicopter.
(Fuck, I outsped it?! I knew that nitro would come in handy! But alas, I'm gonna say the explosion was... jarring, to say the least. It's time Power Play got a new ride. Let's crash the Canterlot 705.)

Power Play: *shaken up from the explosion* Sweet fucking Celestia's left tit... *is in oncoming traffic* Shitshitshit.... *swerves around, but flips car over... three times after overcorrecting on one of the swerves* *grabs Case Cracker's hoof and pulls him out of the car after Power escapes* Sorry, Tartarus. You're not claiming my soul just yet. Mine or Case Cracker's. But these mafia motherfuckers... they will pay for making me total my, all told, $165,000 car. *takes entire arsenal that somehow survived the crash* Come on, Case. It's time you knew how dangerous I truly am with guns... by killing the mafia with them. Either they die... or we do.
The helicopter started hovering towards the two ponies.

Mexican Pony 75: *Stops his car on the shoulder*
Mexican Pony 49: *Shoots near Case Cracker*
Power Play: *uses magic to levitate a rocket launcher into his hooves* THIS IS FOR MY CAR, YOU SONS OF-- *fires missile at helicopter*
CC: *shaken by the crash, gets up and picks up his pistol* *watches the missile*
Power Play: *watches missile hit the copter head-on, killing everyone inside and blowing it up in mid-air* Now for the rest of these fucktards. *picks up assault rifle and starts shooting at the mafia*
last edited over a year ago
CC: *fires at the Mexican ponies*
Mexican Pony 75: *Dies*
Mexican Pony 49: *Has his gun shot out of his grip. He falls on the ground, then goes over the guard rail, running away*
Edvine2 commented…
(Oh, you just gave me a perfect opportunity for a post. Thanks!) over a year ago
Power Play: *sees the pony running away... then proceeds to shoot him in the head* No mafia ponies live. I see one, he or she fucking dies. I don't give two steaming piles of horseshit if he or she's running away; letting one pony live isn't worth the fact that my car is totaled because of them.I put a LOT of money into it, Case. Now I have to find another car worthy of-- *sees the red car* Yep, that'll work.
You have acquired the fastest car in this roleplay. over a year ago
Edvine2 commented…
(I literally had no idea I got the fastest car in GTP. I just picked it because it was red, and to me, red equals fast most of the time. Gotta have something for those getaway sequences.) over a year ago
Edvine2 commented…
(Speaking of a getaway car... which one IS it?) over a year ago
The Lambronyni Amigo. over a year ago
Now we move up to May 6, 1995. The day that Jim returns.

Sam: *On phone with Power Play* Yeah, I'm gonna go pick him up at the airport.
Power Play: Sounds good to me. *covers receiver* Hey, Case, is everything ready for Jim's return?
CC: Yep, s'all set like we planned.
Power Play: Awesome. *lifts hoof off receiver* Sorry about that, Sam; had to make sure we were ready for his return.
Sam: Understandable. I'm waiting for his flight at the airport. I'll call you again when I get him.
Power Play: Shouldn't be much longer. All right, I'll wait for my phone to ring again. *hangs up* So, Case Cracker... I have a question. What car did I get from the mafia when we were shooting them full of lead and explosions, in the case of that helicopter?