My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Grand Theft Ponies 3

Seanthehedgehog posted on Sep 07, 2014 at 02:50AM
1995. It was one of the most interesting years of the final decade for the 20th century. That's the year this RP takes place, three years after the previous GTP RP, when Gordon, and Case Cracker had Power Play join them. The gangsters from Fillydelphia are still around, but a new enemy will arrive for them.

This is a link to all the cars that will be available for this RP: link

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 519 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 519

over a year ago Seanthehedgehog said…
Sam: *Arrives* Hey Power Play. Did they take Gordon to his room already?
over a year ago Edvine2 said…
Power Play: Yeah. You just missed him when he was being taken there.
Sam: Oh. Well, I guess we better get back to Jim.
over a year ago izfankirby said…
CC: Any word on how he is?
Sam: I think he's gonna be fine.
CC: Okay, let's go.
Sam: *Gets in the driver's seat of his car* You've done enough damage to my car for one day.
CC: (lying) That car was illegally parked anyways. *gets in passengers seat*
last edited over a year ago
Power Play: Guess I'll come back later. *leaves hospital and drives away in his Canterlot 705*
Sam: *Driving back to the pizza place*
Power Play: *heading to the pizza place as well*
Jim: *Waiting outside*
CC: *arrives and gets out of the car*
Jim: Sam stay in your car, and take me to the airport.
Sam: You got it.
Jim: *Gets in*
Sam: *Drives*
Power Play: Hey Case. Mind if we talk over some pizza? We're right here, at the pizza place, so I figured I'd ask. Plus, saving Gordon from the Spanish kiss of death kinda made me hungry.
CC: You mean where that pony shot at us?
Sam: *Taking Jim to the airport* What's happening?
Jim: I've got some business to deal with in Vanhoover. Until I get back, Power Play is in charge.
Sam: Yes sir.
Jim: I want you to watch out for those mexicans, but also the Fillydelphia gangsters. They haven't attacked us in a while, so I have a feeling they're planning something big. I want you to head into Oakland, and find out what they're up to.
Sam: *Stops in front of airport entrance*
Jim: Thanks for everything.
Sam: Will you be okay going in by yourself?
Jim: Yeah. I got everything I need. Remember, Power Play is in charge until I get back, and watch out for the mexicans, and the Fillydelphia gangsters. *Gets out of car*
Sam: You can count on us. *Drives back to pizza place*
Edvine2 commented…
(Hmm... you could change Oakland to Oatland. Hooray for ponifying more cities! Also, holy shit, I'm in charge?) over a year ago
Seanthehedgehog commented…
You have a good idea there. over a year ago
Edvine2 commented…
(I try.) over a year ago
Power Play: He was after Gordon, not us. As for why he shot him, I asked Gordon and he said he didn't know why. Plus, I gotta kill some time until the doctors at the hospital get that bullet out of his body anyway; they'll probably call me when the surgery's done.
Meanwhile, on the Sausalito Side of the Golden Neigh Bridge.

Mexican Pony 66: Two of our stallions got killed.
Mexican Pony 47: How did they die?
Mexican Pony 66: They crashed.
Mexican Pony 47: Goddamnit! We must notify our leader at once. We'll go through Oatland, and meet up in Alameda by the abandoned train bridge.
(Where did izfankirby go?)
On vacation. He'll be back.

Sam: *Returns to the pizza place*
Power Play: *sees a pony he hasn't met and trots up to him* Who are you, why should I give a damn, and how did you know I'd come back here?
Stranger: I don't know what you're talking about man. Can't somepony have a peaceful day in this city without being asked questions, or getting shot?
Sam: *Walks in* Hey Power Play, what's happening?
Stranger: *Looking at Sam* You sound like Phil Silvers.
Sam: That actor with the glasses?
Stranger: Yeah.
Sam: Well, I remember watching him as a kid, and I guess you're right. I do sound like him.
Power Play: Not you, the other pony I've not seen before. *points at Sam* He's right though, you do sound like him.
Sam: *Laughing* Thank you, but what pony are you talking about?
Power Play: *facehoofs hard enough to give himself a headache on the spot* You. Or Phil, if you meant "who did you say I sound like?"
Seanthehedgehog commented…
he was asking about the pony power play never saw before. over a year ago
Sam: No, I was asking about the pony you never saw before. And another thing, it's not smart to hit yourself in the head.
Power Play: One, I thought he was you, considering I'm shit at remembering a face if I have never done anything with the pony in question, and two, I know that, but now if you don't mind, I need to find some ibuprofen... now. *walks to drugstore*
Sam: *Follows Power Play* Before I forget, I gotta tell you, Jim put you in charge.
Power Play: I-I'm sorry? It sounded like you said I was actually in charge of something.
Sam: Yeah. You are. Jim put you in charge. Now, I'm gonna let you get your drugs.
Power Play: When I come back, please explain what I'm in charge of. *walks to drugstore*
Meanwhile at the hospital

Gordon: *Watching TV* I can't believe what I just did with the nurse. I also can't believe that there's nothing good on TV.
Patient: *Laying in bed next to Gordon* Nothing good? This is Get Smart, a classic TV show.
Gordon: Don't give me that bullshit you douchebag. I watched this show when it was new, and it sucks.
Edvine2 commented…
(I am not gonna lie: when I read this post, with the first thing Gordon said, I immediately heard the classic George Takei "Oh My..." in my head.) over a year ago
Power Play: *inside drugstore*
Employee: Can I help you?
Power Play: Yeah, you can. You got anything for headaches?
Employee: Aisle 3. Middle shelf on your left.
Power Play: Thanks. *finds headache medicine* How much is this?
Employee: For the bottle? $65.
Power Play: You know what? I gotta get rid of this fucking headache. Sold. *leaves $65 next to the cash register*
Employee: Thank you. Come back soon.
Power Play: Hopefully I won't need to. *walks out, finds a nearby fountain, opens medication bottle, swallows pill, then drinks from fountain* Please tell me this'll work... *gets back to Sam*
Sam: Okay, so you wanna know what you're in charge of, right? Well you are in charge of our gang. Jim told us to find out what The Fillydelphia mafia has planned, and to watch out for any mexicans. We need to find out who their leader is before they attack anypony else in our organization. I know you have what it takes to be a good leader, and we'll follow your command until Jim comes back.
Power Play: Okay... *a minute passes* What do the Fillydelphia mafia usually wear? Because I want you to spy on them, and I don't want you getting discovered and killed. I'd do it... but you probably saw the news report 3 years ago. They'd off me on sight. They probably have no clue who you are, though, so if you dress like one of them, they'll probably let you in. Just don't mention me under any circumstances. As for those fucking Mexican ponies... if one tries to kill me, I'll do what I have to if it means staying alive. Once I win that dick-measuring contest, I'll ask him where their base of operations is. You do the same if it happens to you. I'd rather have a Mexican pony try to kill me and get information by kicking the shit out of him than stumble onto their base of operations without knowing who their leader is and get more lead in me than a box of No. 2 pencils. Now, if you don't mind, I'd like to go to the hospital and see how Gordon's doing. I think he's withholding a little information from me. There has to be a reason they tried to kill him.
Sam: I doubt Gordon knows, but I'll get that job done.
Power Play: *at hospital* Hey, is Gordon accepting visitors right now?
Doctor: Of course. You have one hour to see him.
Power Play: Thanks. *finds Gordon's room* Hey Gordon. Feeling all right after the doctors removed that bullet from you?
Gordon: Yeah, but unfortunately my next door neighbor wants to keep watching this old show called Get Smart. He even watches it at night. The nurses tell him to go to bed, but he won't listen. Thankfully, he's sleeping now, and I have the remote.
Power Play: Sounds like you don't care much about that show. Neither do I. I'm more of a sports pony myself. And while I have your attention, Sam told me something that I had to hear again to believe.
Gordon: *Thinking* No. Unnacceptable. I'm not being blamed for those Mexicans attacking us. I don't know who they are, and I didn't even lay any of my fucking hooves on them.
Power Play: It's not that. Where the fuck did you even get that idea? Actually, Sam told me that I'm in charge of our little gang here. Apparently, Jim's got some business to take care of in Vanhoover, and it was his decision that I be the temporary leader until he gets back.
Gordon. Oh. Well congratulations. And um, I'm sorry.
Power Play: For what, having me rescue you from the embrace of death, or thinking that I was gonna say that you were involved with those Mexican ponies? For the former, I did what I had to. For the latter, it's okay. We all jump to conclusions on occasion.
Gordon: Yeah, I was apologizing for thinking that you were going to say that I was involved with those Mexicans. When I get outta here, we'll kick their ass.
Power Play: Not until we know who their leader is. I may take chances on arcade cabinets in arcades and bars, but I don't do that when lives are really at stake.
Gordon: Alright. Well, the sooner we find out about their leader, the better.
Power Play: As for the ever-present mafia, I'm having Sam infiltrate their ranks. I'd do it myself, but I'm sure you remember what happened back in '92.