My Little Pony Friendship is Magic My Little OC Friendship is Magic Presents... - The Imperium - An OC RP

Quillabex posted on Jul 18, 2013 at 08:13AM
The year is 3147

Equestria has evolved along with all of it's subjects.
Many wars have raged on

Except for one

Which still fights today
It is known as "The War of the End" or "The War of Wrath"
Most call it "Equestria's End"

Celestia, Luna, and Cadence are the problems of this war.
They all joined together into one force, into one empire.
It's called, The Imperium.

As the war goes on, so do the remains places of Equestria.

Baltimare, gone.
Vanhoover, gone.
Manehatten, gone.

All hope is lost.

Except for one.

There is a group of ponies that join together to stop the power of The Imperium.
That group is called, The Resistance.

And YOU have been chosen to join this rebellion.

But first, you must fill out a form.

Here are the defaults:

NAME:

AGE(18+):

SEX:

SPECIES:

BIRTH DATE:

DESCRIPTION OF YOURSELF(w/ picture):

NO SPECIAL SPECIES (i.e. alicorn, demon)
Are you ready?
It's a dangerous world out there
Your first mission is in three
two
one...
last edited on Jul 19, 2013 at 08:15AM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 599 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 551-599 of 599

over a year ago Quillabex said…
Calemvir: *screams in horror as he breaks apart and everythings goes white, only in emptyness, and the castle is in ruins* *Radiant lies on a piece of one of the walls that has been destructed with her eyes closed, supposedly dead*
over a year ago SomeoneButNoone said…
Slash : *enter with piece of Manticore in hoof* Sorry but... manticore attacked me... its its all over... Radiant *run to Radiant*
over a year ago NocturnalMirage said…
Mirage: Wha... what happened? Did we win?
Ashes fall on the ground as the atmosphere is thick and cloudy.

Luna: I do not sense a presence of Calemvir, but I do see the body of your friend.
Mirage: Radiant! What happened to her?!
Celestia: Calemvir's curse deprived her of her natural magi aura, I'm afraid. If we do not find a way to reverse the process soon, her soul will be lost in the void forever.
Cadence: But what can we do to help? I don't think my love can bring her soul back.
Luna: Perhaps it's something from her past?
Celestia: Perhaps... something that was broken, must be fixed...
Mirage: She said her parents were killed when you... you know...
Luna: Tia... you owe her your life...
Celestia: I... I do not remember... everything's blurry... it must be the after effects of Calemvir's curse...
*suddenly, Twilight appears out of no where*
Twilight: Yes you do remember.
(Was there something specific, or I need to come up with it myself, cos I honestly don't remember... :)
(lol sorry I was working on Isolated Equestria) (well Twilight witnessed Celestia kill Radiant's parents in the ruins of the elements of harmony.)
Celestia: Yes... I remember now... but I don't want to... I have destroyed her parents... I couldn't help it. Calemvir's spell was too strong.
Mirage: Is there any way we can bring them back to life?
Twilight: I'm afraid not. Their corpses are long gone and nothing but a skeleton. Unless...
Mirage: Unless what? Speak! We do not have a lot of time!
Twilight: I'm not sure if it would work, but if we were able to go back to the past when Celestia killed Radiant's parents, it might just wake her up.
Mirage: Then let's do it! Come on!
Celestia: Not so fast! Since this is all my fault I will go with you as well. *horn charges up and a golden circle with strange symbols around it flashes on the floor* The portal is open... but we must be very careful. Changing the past could radically alter our present.
Twilight: Luna and Cadence should stay here, in case anything happens *jumps through portal*
Celestia: Agreed. *enters the portal*
Mirage: *hesitates for a moment, then follows* Wow... Where are we... or more precisely, WHEN are we?
Twilight: We are in the ruins, 13 years ago, when Radiant was 5.
*we see the past Celestia standing infront of Radiant's parents who are trying to protect the elements of harmony. Past Twilight is observing from behind a column. The moment is a few minutes away from Radiant's parents about to be killed*
Twilight: If we can just get her parents out of there...
Past Celestia: Step away from the elements, or pay the price.
Tech Magic: Your actions will cost many consequences to this land!
Lucky Wish: Please understand Celestia. You don't know what will happen if you destroy the elements!
Past Celestia: I do know that you both will die if you don't step away right now!
*they don't budge*
Past Celestia: Very well then *she prepares a red ball of magic on the top of her horn and aims it at the ponies protecting the elements of harmony. Just as she releases it, Twilight and Mirage tackle and save the sitting ducks from being killed. As for Celestia, she jumped out right in time to deflect the ball of energy with a powerful magic beam, causing it to hit the ceiling and almost crush the past Celestia*
Twilight: Listen to me, both of you, you must run. Go home and leave a note saying that you both went on a journey and not sure when you will come back. Don't worry, others will take care of Radiant. Now go! *they run off into the Everfree Forest, hoping that no pony spots them* *Twilight opens the portal to the present as Mirage and Celestia jump in. Twilight takes another look at the place, then casts a spell at the elements of harmony, then jumps into the portal, closing behind her*
last edited over a year ago
Mirage: That was a close one!
Celestia: Yes... I hate seeing myself acting like that... I hope we managed to accomplish our mission.
Luna and Cadence stare at Radiant blankly, not sure whether she is dead or not.
Cadence: Twilight, quickly!
Twilight: What happened, is she dead?
Luna: We are not sure. She doesn't look like she has a soul or anything. I can't tell
Twilight: Here it goes *she makes a white, transparent orb appear in front of her, floating. The small ball shows the memories of her parents and them not being killed. Twilight slowly inserts it into her blank flank, hoping that it will work* *The ponies wait for anything; a movement; a sound; something, but nothing happens*
Twilight: I'm sorry Mirage...
Celestia: *lowers head and closes eyes in shame*
Mirage: *eyes widen, face goes ashen* She's... gone??!!
Twilight: *she waits another moment, just in case a move is made, but all is silent* ... Yes...
Mirage: No... It can't be... She can't be dead! *shakes Radiant's body* Wake up! You've always been a fighter, FIGHT THEN! Don't give up just like that!!! *he gazes at Radiant through tears, but her eyes remain closed and nothing happens*
Celestia: I'm truly sorry... There's nothing you can do to change that now...
Mirage: *lifts his head up, eyes narrowing, and a grimace of untold fury distorts his face* Yes... I CAN!!! *a chunk of earth levitates off the surface, forming a platform, Mirage jumps on it and flies away to the horizon rapidly*
Celestia: Wait! Where are you going?!
Luna: Mirage, it is not wise to go out like this! Bandits might get to you!
Mirage: *looks back at them with a mad flame dancing in his eyes* Nopony can touch me! I will make this right! I know what must be done, just trust me!
Slash : *look at Mirage* Mirage... *look at Radiant* ... Rest In peace *close eyes *tar come from eye* *sits on lege* Im... Done here... *look down* Mirage I dont know what you want to do... Even Alicorn magic can get Pony come back alaive... fuck rules... fuck phisics... I saw inpossible thinks... *gets up and go to Mirage* whats your plan?
Mirage: Yes. You're right. No magic of this world can bring her back! Nopony destroys my friends and gets away with it, you understand?! NOPONY!!! Prepare yourself! We're going off the map!
Cadence: Mirage, I don't think that's even possi-
Mirage: If my mother could do it, then so can I! I'm not about to let go of Radiant that easily!
Celestia: I'm afraid he has lost it...
last edited over a year ago
Luna: Well it wouldn't hurt to let him give it a shot. I mean, we don't have any other options, do we? *Cadence nods in agreement*
Cadence: She's right
Mirage I WILL get her back! You have no idea what I can do when I'm angry! And there is only pony who knows where Radiant's soul is!

Later, at the gates of Tartaros...

Mirage: *breaks the gates into pieces, riding on the back of Cerberus* CALEMVIR! YOU AND I HAVE A SCORE TO SETTLE!!!
Calemvir: Oh don't even bother. I'm useless.
Mirage: You took something from me... something very important. And I want Radiant back. For once, do something good and tell me how to bring her back.
Calemvir: What makes you think I'll do something good?
Mirage: Nothing, to be honest. But I believe the mere fact that I've come all this way proves my determination. And no matter what happens, I will not leave with empty hooves.
Calemvir: Well, I'm only a soul, so your pathetic friend's soul would have to be here somewhere...
Mirage: You have no idea how far I'm willing to go. *extends hooves and a black, but transparent orb appears between them* Since your magic took Radiant away, the same magic must bring her back. I've absorbed some of your spark when we last met and I still feel Radiant's presence, but I do not understand this magic, it's very different than my own. But, if you help me... *sighs* I'm willing to return this small part of you. It's enough for you to from a new body and escape this cursed realm. You won't have any magical powers, but at least you'll live.
Calemvir: *mumbling to self* Is it really worth it? *speaks up* Well how do you know the world will accept me? Where will I even start?
Mirage: Equestria have survived many horrors... even the ones you unleashed. I don't know if your dark soul could ever be changed, I can only offer you a chance to live. I ask the same in return. A chance to save my friend.
Calemvir: *ponders for a moment* Alright fine. What part of my magic do you need help with?
Mirage: Well, your spell somehow made Radiant... uh... dissolve... I believe she's stuck on a temporary plain of existence between the worlds of the living and the dead. The way I see it, she's nothing more than a weakening essence at the moment. So first, we need to find her essence for you to reverse the process. If we succeed, you'll get your spark back.
Calemvir: Well I much rather just stay here. Just come back when you find her essence. *gives silver orb* Touch her essence with this, it will put her essence in the orb, so it will be safe. Now hurry.
Mirage: Thank you. *wanders on* Oh man, where should I even start? She could be anywhere... Hmm... I'll just have to rely on my instincts... Wait a second! We had telepathic connection before... maybe if I reach out to her, it could bring me closer to where her essence might be...
Slash : *voice from nowhere* Mirage... You hear me... You know I can change myself into clean energy that mean Im invissible I dont have shape and I can fly... but I can push thinks... wow... Its that gonna help you? By the way Im in front you...
(What?)
over a year ago DragonAura15 said…
This is awesome! I think you should do more RPs like this! I only wish I could've been a part of this one... :|