Disney's Bolt BOLT!!! 2!!!

stoff posted on Mar 26, 2009 at 03:53PM
I wanth next film about bolt!!!! i wanth BOLT 2!!!!! and you!?

Disney's Bolt 2490 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 2490

over a year ago charlottejjj said…
heart
i love bolt soooo much and i want there to be a : tv show or bolt 2. i have looked ALMOST EVERYWHERE and i cant find any news on bolt 2 but if we all send ideas 2 disny we might win them over. ANY DISNY PERSON READING THIS BOLT THE TV SHOW/ BOLT 2 WOULD BE A V. BIG MONEY MAKER. BOLT HAS MILLIONS OF FANS PLESE "TALK TO YOUR PEOPLE" ( bolt quote)and see if u can get is to happen o.k i <3 bolt!!!
rainy
also that guy who hates bolt should not go on a BOLT FAN PAGE. CAN U READ DUFUS!
over a year ago SuperBoltFan14 said…
smile
Ya I guess I see why some people might not like Bolt but to hate Bolt is impossible. The Bolt stories on fanfiction, especially the sequel ones are really good. That Bolt New Happy Beginnings seems real good.
over a year ago Keyvon said…
smile
Isn't he cute he is a good actor also his dog face is alsome.
Isn't he cute he is a good actor also his dog face is alsome.
smile
He has such a serious face sometimes but can also be so cute. He's perfect.
He has such a serious face sometimes but can also be so cute. He's perfect.
Yah what you said is true he could be mad and take things serious or he could be a cute little dog like this. He has nice big eyes if could have any dog in the world it would be Bolt he is just a cool dog and he would pretect you and save you from danger also hes already trained and you could teach him about what do dogs do.
last edited over a year ago
Yah what you said is true he could be mad and take things serious or he could be a cute little dog li
Ya but I would want to have him in animated form like this and not in realistic dog form.
smile
The animation is cool I like the way they did it its great.
smile
Happy friday BOLT fans.
Happy friday BOLT fans.
heart
i love that photo
<3
That photo will never stop being cute. How can something that cute not get a sequel and his very own cartoon series? Let's make a cartoon series of Bolt, his friends, his family, and neighbors. Wrap them all together for the day-to-day adventures of Bolt. Wouldn't that be an awesome show?
smile
You could even get the same image as me I dont mind.
Na mine makes an epic background. Thanks for the offer.
smile
You welcome I gust go on google and find the one that I like abd save it to my image gallory.
over a year ago boltfan2012 said…
smile
awwwwwwwwwwww he is VERY VERY VERY CUTE I JUST WANNA HUG HIM SO BAD
smile
Isn't that the truth. Die hard fans always want to be able to touch their idols but sadly when it comes to animation you can't. Only the actor who voiced them. John Travolta and Miley Cyrus have to come back again to play Bolt and Penny in a sequel.
smile
Thanks boltfan14 superboltfan14 for your comments I have to say if theu make a nother bolt movie then that would be cool and I wounder what it would ve about plus if anyone who wants to add me go ahead I dont mind.
over a year ago mk3 said…
wink
I really really hope bolt2 comes!!!!!!!!!!!
smile
When is rhino birthday
cool
Ya know if you ever try searching for Miniature White American Shepherd dogs, like Bolt, they don't look nearly as cool as Bolt. The hair is still white but the body is puffy, not pressed down like on Bolt. The head is small and not big like Bolt's is. The nose and mouth are small not huge like Bolt's. Now if only dogs could start being made in the real world like they are in an animated world. We'd all be in business to all have our very own Bolt’s that look just like the original. But all we can do is obsess over what we can never obtain and not be satisfied with what we already have. Well I’m still going to obsess ove how great Bolt is and now much I need more of him on the big screen. On a television show or his sequel. I guess reading stories about him from people all over the world will have to still savviest me for now. Ado bros and fans of Bolt alike.
smile
True your right but if they were going to make a new one it might take a few years or one year I hope they make a new one soon because when I was an eight grader thats when it came out and I was up sested with BOLT I had dreams that I lived with him and I took care of him like penny did and me and penny were friends also hes one of my favorites I think mittens,rhino,Bolt I even came out with my own name like if he had a brother hes name could be Kolt why Kolts are fast runers qnd thats it I wounder where BOLTS parents went or are.
heart
Yes another plot for a sequel they could make. Bolt reflects on his life before he met Penny. About his parents and his other siblings. He wants to set out and find them and another cross-country adventure starts with Bolt's two clostest friends Mittens and Rhino. Where they will probably meet some new friends along the way. a.k.a new fresh actors getting a shot at a movie. When you have John Travolta and Miley Cyrus along with all the others involved in it the more fresh cheap faces they can get the better. Just look at how well Mark Walton did voicing Rhino and he just worked there at the studio. And now we say could a better person been picked? No way. When you watch some interviews taken back in 2008 and 2009 with John and Miley they seemed to have liked working together and would like to do so again in the future. It's not as if their starring in any movies now or coming out in the next year right? No if their free then what's the hold up? That's the plain and simply truth I want to hear from whoever is in charge of making the final say for making a Bolt sequel. Their not exactly making many good ones lately. Can someone mention a really good animated movie that has come out made by them since Bolt? I know you're all Bolt fans obviously but has there been a better animated movie reseased since Bolt?
smile
True I wounder what his mom and dad look like I bet they were cute like him and I also wounder how come they dint show them im usually thay show parents at the beging or end but I guess disney didnt want to add bolts parents which to me its sad because I wanted see what there voices sound like and there color I ready know which ever bolt fan should know unless they didnt see it which but some kids might not like bolt but I love bolt hes a realy cute also when I was I eight grade I thought bolt was a much older puppy like 10 months or something and I thought he was a white beagle.
over a year ago ShadowBolt2012 said…
smile
Hallow guys its me the one on the too I just changed my shadowBolt2012.
over a year ago BoltIsNumber1 said…
laugh
They are making a Bolt 2... About STUPID RHINO!!!!!!!! I think... And my freinds and I can't even miss a second of Bolt when we watch it
surprise
REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
smile
Any more deatails on release date or where we can look at this news.
hmmm
BoltIsNumber1 do you have more info of where we can check this out?
smile
Hi number one bolt fans
over a year ago reidswifes234 said…
smile
of course i love bolt 1 why not love bolt 2 ps i want him and mittens as a couple
cool
So BoltIsNumber1 seems to have gone quiet on us. Bolt 2 all the way but otherwise why would I be on here? No reason then. Well I hope to hear some commotion on here from BoltIsNumber1 especially but all of you Bolt lovers.
smile
Bolt 2 is alsome
smile
I hope they make another bolt.
big smile
i agree
smile
Thanks for agreeing with me.
smile
If they make another bolt 2 i hope its more funner, cooler,& longer.
over a year ago BOLTVIOLETROSES said…
smirk
BOLT FANS BOLT 2 COMES OUT JULY 2016
surprise
are you sure?
yeah im pretty sure thats the release date
smile
Why so long
smile
I hope your right.
hmmm
That sure is a long time to make a movie even for animation.
i dont know why it will take so long for it to release but i saw it on a BOLT 2 screen saver it said unleashing in July 2016
Could you give me the url for the page so i can see it too?
big smile
i want it too!
I got to say disney take there time making there movies
smile
Yak and BOLT is the best like what RHINO says you are the alsome.
smile
Bolt sure is awesome. I just wish that BOLTVIOLETROSES would get back to me about the url.
smile
Yah me to
smile
I agree