Disney's Bolt BOLT!!! 2!!!

stoff posted on Mar 26, 2009 at 03:53PM
I wanth next film about bolt!!!! i wanth BOLT 2!!!!! and you!?

Disney's Bolt 2490 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 2490

over a year ago boltfan2012 said…
dont know but bolt 2 and thor 2 coming out there will be a bolt 2
smile
FANS OF BOLT IM 99 SURE THAT THERE IS A BOLT 2 I KONW IT
over a year ago Skailla said…
smile
they should make a bolt 2 XD
over a year ago boltrocks2233 said…
meh
i wish violet could be in the movie but if bolt has a girlfriend that is not violet well ill have to see what she looks like first.
hmmm
almost anyone but lucy, shes cute but not bolts type
smile
hey they are making bolt 2 coming 2014 i saw something for it
smile
well if your a bolt fan your awesome and bolt 2 does come out 2014 so cant wait
hey where is everyone alot of people were on here now there not but dont give up bolt 2 comes out may 30 2014 so if anyone still likes bolt post something on here please
over a year ago humphreycad95 said…
surprise
Holy Tron That Totally Asemey
smile
ya i know everything and i know what the story is gonna be about
angry
what the? THEN TELL US!!!!!!!!!!
smile
ok i think this is what the website said just a little bit there still paper work and i think the only thing was bolt joining the police force and some enemy kidnaps mittens so bolt and rihno are on a mission to save mittens which is in south aisa or something like that BUT IT SOUNDS FUCKING AWESOME but i think thats the story line so ya just leave your comments below ttyl
smile
some bolt 2 storys story 1. on a stormy afternoon, bolt tells mittens and rhino his life story It was a stormy day, and the storm had knocked out the cable, leaving the three pets bored out of their minds. "Bolt, why did the storm have to make the magic box stop working"? Rhino asked, hoping X files would start playing again. "Well Rhino, sometimes storms knock the cable out". Bolt said, he wasn't happy about not seeing the end of the episode of X files. "Well, it wasn't necessarily a bad thing". Mittens said, it was obvious that mittens didn't like X files. "You two are so much like Mulder and Scully". Rhino chuckled. "I don't know what that means". Mittens said, and Rhino just ignored her. "Hey Bolt, why don't you tell us a story"? Rhino asked Bolt. "Okay I will, it all started five years ago, before I was ever on the Bolt TV show, even before Penny was my owner". Bolt said. the end im still working on that story so story 2. I think we're going somewhere. (Bolt is shown pulling Penny on her scooter.)

We're on to something good here. (Mittens: Look around, it's perfect.)

Out of mind, out of state. Trying to keep my head on straight. (Pigeon: Turn and pull.)

I think we're going somewhere. We're on to something good here. (Mittens teaches Bolt to fetch.)

There's only one thing left to do. Drop all I have and go with you. (Rhino: I could be a valuable addition to your team.)

Somewhere back there I left my worries all behind. (Bolt sticks his head out of a motor home window.)

My problems fell out of the back of my mind. (Bolt chases Mittens and Rhino with a sprinkler.)

We're going and I'm never knowing where we're going. (Penny and Bolt tail one of Calico's agents.

To go back to where I was would just be wrong. (Bolt breaks out of a animal control truck.)

I'm pressing on. Pressing on, all my distress is going, going, gone. (Mittens: (Teaching Bolt the Dog Face.)Just your head a little, more, more.)

And I won't sit back, and take this anymore. (Bolt: I'd Super Bark you both back into the hole you crawled out of, but I need you alive.)

Cause I'm done with that, I've got one foot out the door. (Bolt and Penny quit the Bolt Show.)

And to go back where I was would just be wrong. I'm pressing on. (Bolt runs out of his trailer to look for Penny.)

I think we're going somewhere. We're on to something good here. (Bolt,Mittens , and Rhino jump onto a truck.)

Out of mind, out of state. (Rhino snatches a Waffle World Map.)

Trying to keep my head on straight. (Bolt: Stay calm. You're cool Bolty.)

I think we're going somewhere. We're on to something good here. (Bolt remembers meeting Penny.)

Adversity, we get around it. Searched for joy, in you I found it. (Bolt and Penny are shown playing outside.)

Somewhere back there I left my worries all behind. (Bolt, Mittens, and Rhino are shown playing in the snow.)

My problems fell out of the back of my mind. (Bolt is shown enjoying the feel of the wind in his fur.)

We're going and I'm never knowing where we're going. (Mittens: This is a map of the entire Earth.)

To go back to where I was would just be wrong. I'm pressing on. (Bolt is shown playing with Mr Carrot.)

Pressing on, all my distress is going, going, gone. (Bolt Super Barks into an air vent.)

Cause I'm done with that, I've got one foot out the door. (Bolt: This is becoming tiresome cat, infect, I feel a yawn coming on.)

And I won't sit back, and take this anymore. (Mittens: I'm about to unleash it! The power of the Styrofoam!)

And to go back where I was would just be wrong. I'm pressing on. (Bolt rescues Penny from a fire.)

You look down on me, but you don't look down on me at all. (Penny: You're my good boy.)

You smile and laugh, and I feel the love you have for me. (Penny hugs Bolt before she goes home for the week end.)

I think we're going somewhere and we're on to some thing good here. (Bolt, Penny, Mittens, and Rhino take a group photo.)

And we're gonna make it after all. (Bolt, Mittens, and Rhino watch fire works in Las Vegas.)
im still working on that to so story 3. im still working on story 3 so hope you guys like it and TTYL BYE
oh thats the first moive haha sorry
i feel bolt 2 under my skin
smile
bolt 2008 For super-dog Bolt (voiced by John Travolta), every day is filled with adventure, danger and intrigue -- at least until the cameras stop rolling. When the canine star of a hit TV show is accidentally shipped from his Hollywood soundstage to New York City, he begins his biggest adventure yet -- a cross-country journey through the real world. Armed only with the delusions that all his amazing feats and powers are real, and with the help of two unlikely traveling companions -- a jaded, abandoned housecat named Mittens (voiced by Susie Essman), and TV-obsessed hamster in a plastic ball named Rhino -- Bolt discovers he doesn't need superpowers to be a hero. Miley Cyrus ("Hannah Montana") brings her vocal talents to the role of Penny, Bolt's human co-star on the television series. bolt 2 2014. pennysnd her mom dies and she has too get a job she bolt mittens and rhino go too hollywood and try too get the TV show back but bolt finds violet and goes off with her and forgets penny mittens and rhino but and goes too indiana after 2 months bolt remembers penny rhino and mittens and he try too go back too hollywood because bolt finds out how much penny loves him he gets back and and penny was happy too see bolt again but when violet sees bolt huging penny shes mad and dosent come back too bolt and bolt never foud violet again he as said but he was with penny mittens and rhino again bolt talk to mittens and rhino about violet and rhino is like FULLY AWESOME BOLT mittens bolt i think we sould be together please i love u bolt bolt okay mittens im sorry come on lets go home wiht penny and so penny bolt mittens and rhino all want home for the summer for the season of the TV show bolt and dering the movie when bolt was with violet penny mittens and rhino was looking for bolt and while mittens and rhino was looking for bolt in the movie stillworking on that and bolt 3. 2016 bolt joins the poilce force and will do anything for penny mittens rhino and violet one day penny was at school and her mom was at work mittens and rhino was there along but mittens gets kidnep by man who sell cats for money but they go to floride so bolt rhino have to save mittens before she gets to south aisa so bolt 2008 bolt 2 2014 bolt 3 2016 so hope u guys like my ideas and ttyl bye
over a year ago catzanddogz33 said…
If there is a Bolt 2, Bolt should meet a tomboyish female brown and white boarder collie! Her name should be Willow and have a tomboyish voice like Ashleigh Ball, or P!nk would work too!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Kvalnott said…
smile
but.. its so typical that the main character meets a girl or something.. why can't it go a little more different this time??
mittens or violet for bolts gf in bolt 2 i want mittens cause shes closer to bolt
smile
link bolt 2 will be aded on here soon like in 2012 so dont give up hope everybody pleaseeeeeeeeeee thanks bye lol
smile
and it will be added on here too link
so please if anybody still loves bolt please say something
over a year ago Akotoro said…
hmmm
Well there should be a bolt two. I hate to see lose ends with "and they lived happily every after" because what can happen is so unpredictable. However the problem is the creating of the plot for bolt two. I mean, a different scenario where bolt actually has super powers would suck because it defeats the whole purpose of the two movies. If bolt has a son or daughter, then he needs a girl dog too. This would make maybe three movies (unless skipping when he finds mate), having it a lot like the plot of the old movies "lady and the tramp" and "balto". To be honest, I think the best way to do a second one is to have penny actually kidnapped, because then there would be something serious going on and it would be fun finding events of the story. Another thing bolt 2 could do is zoom into the future when bolt has a wife, but two a son and a daughter. Penny is an old lady therefore, but she dies, leaving bolt's son and daughter alone as bolt and his mate would already have died. They are sold off then they run away from their current owners to find each other. This would probably take place in two movies, one from his son's point of view, one from his daughter's. A spin off of this version would be to have bolt alive and also his mate, but maybe one son or daughter who runs off and the original group needs to find him/her. The last option would be to follow a different point of view afterwords or before words, like from penny or rhino's story. What do you think?
it sounds ok but we all dont want bolt to die your if he has a mate but im trying to watch bolt over and over again to see if i can make out a bolt 2 story something like that like it should really be idk but ill have more later maybe friday i will but idk lol
over a year ago buckcreek2 said…
THey should tottaly do it!!!!
over a year ago bolttheawsome said…
laugh
well i have some thing for Bolt 2. Bolt gets maryed to a dog like him named Strike and Bolt finds out he has twin sisters named Black and Lghtning.Penny has a daughter named Carmen and Bolt and Strike have a few puppys there are 2 girls and 2 boys and the names of the girls are Amilya and Alysha and the boys are named Jake and Zake. And Clico cidnaps Penny and here Father and Bolt and Strike and he also takes 2 of there puppys and the puppys they take are Amilya and Jake and takes away Bolt,Strike,Amilya, and Zakes powers away and it is up to Carmen Alysha and Zake to save the others there is just one problem, Alysha and Zake cant exactly work to gether when they are enamys! How will Zake, Alysha, and Carmen save there parents? P.S. Penny gets marryed to a guy named Shamwn. I hope they take this idea of mine touch it up a little and put it into Bolt 2!
big smile
I love Bolt sooooooooo much i have 5 stuft animals of him, my room is coverd with Bolt posters, and i also have a panting of him above my bed

big smile
GIVE ME ANOTHER BOLT A BOLT 2 COME ON MAKE IT DISNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
bolt 2
over a year ago SuperBoltFan14 said…
I just want to say that I'm glad to now be a part of this group and that I too want a Bolt 2. Is that really so much to ask for from Hollywood? It is such a perfect story. So what if no hints were given for a sequel. That doesn't mean that Hollywood still shouldn't make one. If Hollywood is supposed to give the people what they want then what are we not doing right on here. I've read how many people gave much work into writing a story line and new characters. Some have even made hundreds of pages of script and still we get nothing. These fan websites are supposed to show Hollywood what we what them to make. The Bolt movie is now over 3 years old since its release into theaters in November. But because of the other movies releasing around the same time, Bolt did not get the publisity it so rightly deserved. The makers still made millions in profit after the first few weeks but it wasn't enough for them. They'll still make and sell new Bolt merchandise online and at their stores but they can't make the sequel. Anything video related. Throw us a bone here Hollywood. The cast was excellent and they enjoyed working together. They could do it but maybe it hasn't crossed their minds? Maybe they shouldn't throw out everything fans send to them. Just one great messege to get through to them and we could have our sequel. Could it have been so hard to at least make a video stating weather or not a sequel would come? uuuuuugghhhhhhh!!!!!!! I'm so sick of those people not caring about what fan groups care about and want to see happen. Is anyone out there that's willing to talk to me?
smile
YEAH YOUR RIGHT HOLLYWOOD SHOULD MAKE BOLT 2 AND CARE ABOUT THE FANS ANYONE ELSE WITH HIM.
So I have a question: Who is the person(s) on here who knows the up and up about Bolt and what movie makers are thinking of doing with him, if anything? And another one, if the movie makers don’t want to make a sequel then why hasn’t a cartoonist tried to get authorized to make a cartoon series of Bolt? I think many Bolt fans would like that even better. Sure two hours of awesome Bolt 2 would be enjoyable but a 100 or so hours would be even better. And they can call it Bolt: The “Super” Dog. It would be an automatic money maker for that cartoonist and the original makers. Right?
crying
i really wish there will be one, but its been so long since the first one
Animated movies take awhile to make.
sad
That had absolutely nothing to do with this topic. It's great that you have an obsession with shoes and all but we all want a Bolt sequel. I wish more people came on here more frequently and put in their opinion on a Bolt sequel.
over a year ago Keyvon said…
wink
Bolt is an alsome white shepherd
over a year ago no1BOLTfan said…
smile
please don't steal this Bolt 2 idea:
Ok so a black german shepherd comes to Bolt's house and tells him his powers are real, which they are, but the black german shepherd works for Calico. Bolt persuades the black german shepherd to be and the good side and they set off to fight Calico, along with Mittens and Rhino.
It's a work in progress but I hope everyone likes it! I REALLY hope Disney makes a Bolt 2! More merchandise would come out too :3
smile
Happy new year bolt fans I bet bolt is haooy and having a goodtime. 2012
smile
Woo Woo Woo. You know it. 2012 is going to be awesome. The year hollywood will hopefully announce the coming of Bolt 2.
smile
I wound, when Bolts birthday is and I wounder how old he is,penny,penny mom,pennys dad,rhino,mitten and the green eye man.
cool
His birthday is between Marth-June because it is a sunny day at beginning of movie and dogs are born in early to late spring normally. It says at beginning 5 years later so that answers that for Bolt's age. Penny's mom and dad are in their early to mid thirties most likely. Hamsters don't live many years so I think Rhino is one or two. Mittens is older than Bolt for sure and I want to say 9 or 10 because she has much experience in both a home and street life. The actor for the green eyed man is late fourties to mid firthties. Penny is 12. It says so in the movie. That help?
over a year ago no1BOLTfan said…
I saw a website that said Bolt's B-day was I think January 27th or something like that
smile
Thanks in mind but if mittens older how come she so scared f him is because hes a do or his wheb hes mad or because hes strong.
Mittens is the one who knew a bunch of stuff about us humans and how to get from one point to another. More experience=older the age. Bolt's a dog and a lot stronger than Mittens so of course she is still scared of him. It's not impossible for it to be any day of the year since he could have been born in a part of the country where it stays sunny all the time.
smile
Wounder how bolt felt when the man from the dog pound step on is fluffy white tail.
How would anyone feel if their tail was stepped on? Not real good.
smile
Painful.
over a year ago charlottejjj said…
worried
well i kinda dout that the number on the camera is the relese date cause that has already been...
sad
true
smile
If they were going to make another bolt I thank it would be about saving pennys mom,penny,rhino,mittens from yge green eye man and maybe Bolt might make more friends on the way.