Disney's Bolt BOLT!!! 2!!!

stoff posted on Mar 26, 2009 at 03:53PM
I wanth next film about bolt!!!! i wanth BOLT 2!!!!! and you!?

Disney's Bolt 2490 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 751-800 of 2490

over a year ago Keyvon said…
smile
I agree with all of you guys
over a year ago BoltxBolt said…
smile
im a little worried they are still going to make bolt 2 i hope ?
over a year ago ShadowBolt2012 said…
smile
If they don't all of us should march over to and say how come your not maying another Olt movie
smile
That would be fun:)
smile
Happy Friday Bolt fans:)
smile
Happy Friday this week went by so fast its summer I hope disney thinks really hard about making Bolt to there is over 1838 Bolt 2 fans or even more some may not have a computer I really hope disney makes Bolt!!!! 2!!!!
over a year ago SuperBoltFan14 said…
smile
Yes the fandom does continue to grow each and every day.
smile
That's true
smile
Disney should make a bolt show
smile
I agree I wish disney would make a Bolt show he's a hearo and I think he should have one I would watch it
smile
Happy Father Day
smile
I think making Bolt episodes would be cool
Me to I think people would watch them and they would want to buy the toys if they made any of them
smile
i angree
over a year ago mk3 said…
crying
Bolt tv show would be amazing! but there is one question...I don`t think it showing in Finland and that would suck!
smile
Yah it would be but what would it be about
smile
Bolt saving the day:)
smile
Yup,good idea!
smile
I wounder if theres any more ideas
smile
Hmmmm
smile
Well having an animated kid friendly show really hinders the possibilities of what the series could involve and say. So our creative ideas can't even be made because animation doesn't have the balls to push the rules and try movies/tv shows on new borders.
smile
They could make a Bolt board game
smile
That would be fun or even cloths
meh
They never made a clothing line for Bolt? That's surprising.
over a year ago Boltdoglover said…
Bolt 2 is a work in progress as we speak
sad
Sad
smile
I know super hero have t shirts and toys alos board games Bolt is a hero he risk his life for penny :)
sad
Couldn't someone just release the trailer early. Cause I want serious confermation so bad.
sad
Happy friday i agree with Superboltfan14
smile
I think they should make Bolt items
laugh
I agree they should
smile
i angree either
smile
Thank you
over a year ago mylittlebolt said…
You know it's figures from Bolt (see Amazon), as well as key chains and stuffed animals. So I think it goes more need not be. xD
last edited over a year ago
smile
I herd there's some cheap stuff on there I look most of the stuff is so cool
over a year ago theJF said…
smile
Hello everyone, this will be my first post on FanPop, and I decided it should be on this epic topic. I have read all of the postings thus far and I've gotta say I'm pretty impressed with some of the ideas people have come up with, as well as the support for the continuing of Bolt's story. Who knows what will happen for sure, and how things will turn out, but I'll be excited nonetheless if a new series or movie comes to fruition. And perhaps, it'll be in part due to the support from the Bolt fan community that it may indeed happen sometime in the not so distant future. Well, we can dream at least, right? Anyways, if there is another movie, I just hope it'll be as good or better that the first one, and maybe not be released simultaneously when other major movies are also in theaters this time...

Keep those ideas coming people, and I hope you all have a great week!

theJF
over a year ago BoltLove4Ever said…
smile
hi! im new here at fanpop i found this topic and must say im too a big fan of bolt have have read the post from long ago and must say im glad to see :) so much people too love Bolt like me ;D and must say i like all the ideas your guys come with and hope i will get a good time here with your guys :)
smile
Yay Bolt 2 got a new fan
cool
I love when new fans join the comments. Now we have 1,859 fans for this topic. Seriously though it is fan groups like us that make a difference in what a tv show or a future movie has in it. For a very good example look at MLP:FIM or My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic. That show with its tennage and 20's male Brony community has shaped that the show is like all through-out season two and will continue to shape the show in season three later this year. Go Bolt, go Bolt fans, go MLP, and go Bronies. Oh and welcome to our comments section new guys.
laugh
that's funny your silly
laugh
Yep,very funny!
cool
Indeed...
smile
when is Bolts birthday do guys know?
over a year ago BoltLove4Ever said…
i dont? but think they have made one for him?
smile
Ummm I wounder when his birhtday is ??????
cool
Shadow why am I always funny to you? I'm not trying to be. I want to have a good time and love Bolt but I'm voicing my serious thoughts on things here not doing a stand-up comedy routine. And havn't Bolt's birthday been a topic on here before? Didn't we get an answer to that then?
Shadow why am I always funny to you? I'm not trying to be. I want to have a good time and love Bolt b
wink
Perhaps shadow does it for the "lolz" or something SBF14. And for those that were curious, according to "Bolt Wiki", Bolt's birthday is January 26, 2003. Not sure if it's true, but it seems to make sense at least. And remember fans, we're here to promote Bolt 2 and have fun talking about him, so let's try to stay on that topic when possible. Not that I'm saying we're off topic right now, just a friendly reminder!

Peace!

theJF
meh
Well whatever the reason I do want to stay on topic here. And that topic is obviouos. It's Bolt and we all love him. So doesn't the waiting game just get really boring after awhile? Here we are going on and on about something that we have no control over whatsoever but we keep posting. Huh? When the movie comes out it comes out but we aren't going to make it come out any sooner. That's a bit of a downer but that's the truth.
wink
...sadness. But you do bring up a valid point however, and it probably won't get a movie made any sooner. But, it is fun to dream, right?
smile
theJF@ is talking true!