Disney's Bolt BOLT!!! 2!!!

stoff posted on Mar 26, 2009 at 03:53PM
I wanth next film about bolt!!!! i wanth BOLT 2!!!!! and you!?

Disney's Bolt 2490 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 2490

over a year ago dianacarr5678 said…
To be honest I think there will be N0 sequel because a lot of people don't really like Bolt (except you guys). And anyways there's no supporting plot for a sequel... but maybe a prequel.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago boltfan2012 said…
that sounds good but i still want abolt 2 and whats a prequel again
over a year ago boltrocks2233 said…
big smile
i have an entire bolt 2 thought out.bolt mittens and rhino all get shiped off to an island off the cost of flordia and they cant go home because the ships and planes are not running for winter and bolt meets a girl dog named violet (my profile picture) and they fall in love. at the end bolt goes home to penny then decides to go back and live with violet.before credits the screen says: to penny, and has a lot of pictures of their new life at armorsvill,flordia(name of island).well, what doyou think? ;)
big smile
i have an entire bolt 2 alrety thought up. of course he meets a girl named violet (my profile picture).
blush
sorry i didnt mean to post that lasy comment :d
smile
that souds really coooool im tryibg to think of a bolt 2 but u sould have bolt and mittens in love its a cool idea i love it give it to disney hahaha tonight al have an idea for bolt 2 i would not let bolt DOWN EVER IN MY LIFE
trying i mean
smile
at fit i wanted bolt and mittens to be in love but then i came up with violet and i thought she would be better
blush
sorry i ment first instead of fit...this darn keyboard!
smile
it is a great idea im still thinking of one
we sould give are ideas too president bolt 7 that be good
wink
who do you think should play the voice of violet, i have the options of: taylor swift, ke$ha, and avril lavigne. persionally i would pick taylor. by the way, i JUST started wrighting bolt 2, im on the second page.
smile
taylor swift souds awesome great ideas for bolt 2 im still thinking for a bolt 2 i wish they could have 3 bolt movie that be awesome if they had a bolt 2 out i would go and see it like NOW hahahaha
crying
i wouldnt are what my dad says i would make him drive me to see it the very first second in came out...but the sad thing is that,we dont know if there will be one or if they will use our ideas!
smile
okay idea for bolt 2 1. penny is 17 and bolt mittensand rhino are till aroud but pennys mom dies and she has too get a job she bolt mittens and rhino go too hollywood and try too get the TV show back but bolt finds violet and goes off with her and forgets penny mittens and rhino but and goes too indiana after 2 months bolt remembers penny rhino and mittens and he try too go back too hollywood because bolt finds out how much penny loves him he gets back and and penny was happy too see bolt again but when violet sees bolt huging penny shes mad and dosent come back too bolt and bolt never foud violet again he as said but he was with penny mittens and rhino again bolt talk to mittens and rhino about violet and rhino is like FULLY AWESOME BOLT mittens bolt i think we sould be together please i love u bolt bolt okay mittens im sorry come on lets go home wiht penny and so penny bolt mittens and rhino all want home for the summer for the season of the TV show bolt and dering the movie when bolt was with violet penny mittens and rhino was looking for bolt and while mittens and rhino was looking for bolt in the movie pennys agent was beging penny penny got mad at him and broke hes itouch for work so ya thats my story for bolt 2 and i have a ahother idea for bolt 2 coming up soon so ya idea for bolt 2 hope u like the story and for the year bolt 2 i hope 2012 or 2013 or 2014 ya
during i mean
big smile
omg that sounds AMAZING great story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hmmm
just one teeny tiny suggestion, violet and bolt find each other at the end and they forgive eachother and end up together
smile
sure thats fine but kidda penny 17 yrars old let me just say how about 14 cause she was 12 in 2008 but thanks i like my story too yours was really good too i loved it i have a ahother 2 story for bolt coming soon so ya the years were good everyone is on the bolt 2 forum but us boltrocks2233 but stilleveryone wants a bolt 2 lets just give disney good storys for bolt
angry
if i had a way to contact disney i would.those send an e-mail thing on disney.com are so full of crud, i sent them an e-mail 2 months ago using that and still no reply
over a year ago hitsugayarocks said…
angry
disney don't have time to hear about you bolt fetish
angelic
exuse me!? what are you mean (fetish)?
angry
are you saying our ideas are bad?!
maybe not but my ahother idea for bolt 2 is coming soon from me but still working on it but i still beleive that they will have a bolt 2
smile
okay EVERYONE really to be true really not really i dont have any more bolt 2 ideas FOR REAL like just the bolt 2 story that where made in the past all of them are good so we can just use them for bolt 2 but come on cars 2 monsters inc 2 come on they have too be making a bolt 2 just storys in the past are good thank all u bolt fans for making bolt 2 ideas maybe disney WILL WILL use them someday really GOOOOOOOOOD JOB EVERYONE THANK U BOLT IS THE BEST disney movie EVER just when u get too go too disney world THAT IS YOUR TIME TOO LOOK FOR ANYTHING BOLT 2
smile
okay EVERYONE really to be true really not really i dont have any more bolt 2 ideas FOR REAL like just the bolt 2 story that where made in the past all of them are good so we can just use them for bolt 2 but come on cars 2 monsters inc 2 come on they have too be making a bolt 2 just storys in the past are good thank all u bolt fans for making bolt 2 ideas maybe disney WILL WILL use them someday really GOOOOOOOOOD JOB EVERYONE THANK U BOLT IS THE BEST disney movie EVER just when u get too go too disney world THAT IS YOUR TIME TOO LOOK FOR ANYTHING BOLT 2
smile
maybe if there is a good star out some night i will wish for a bolt 2 a bolt 2 is all im reacing for its already over now red song already over good song i want it for bolt 2 the year bolt 2 may came out maybe 2012 2013 2014 monsters inc came out 2004 monster inc 2 comes out nov 2012 so maybe in 2016
sick
even if it does take years i will never give up bolt 2...and i really want to go to disney world to hunt for bolt 2 posters.and i will make sure there will be a bolt 2 so dont you worry, if i have to go to the director of bolt and beg on my knees personally thats what ill do. i may even have to make a youtube video out of stuffed animals but some how i will make sure there will be one if it kills me!!!!!!!!!!
surprise
and whats really really freaky i just found out my birth flower is a violet!!!! im not even kidding, how scary is that?!
over a year ago bolt2 said…
smile
ok bolt 2 may or may not come but we cant give up
laugh
hey look me at sonicboom13100 on youtube and you well see why
over a year ago BOLTSBESTFRIEND said…
Just slightly off subject theres this southpark and minecraft video put to together like someone should do one with BOLT.
by the way am using my ps3 for this so it may take a while for me to write. i hope someone takes this idea.
smile
it going to be done in 2013 for bolt 2 i make it
smile
ya like monsters inc made 2004 2004 and monsters inc 2 2011 so 8 YEARS so bolt 2008 bolt 2 2013 2014 or 2015 sometin like that but still want it really bad and ya bolt2 make hahaha i love u bolt sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­ooo MUCH and mittens and rhino and penny haha
hmmm
need ideas for bolt 2
over a year ago Whalenut said…
rainy
anyone knows this guy?.. im getting pretty mad.. just look at the guy..talking about FBI. its so sad what he does for attention. Guys like him kills my day.
link
angry
look whalenut or whats your face i make great sucsses so back off i maybe new but im better so look at my channel and see 838 views come to you so back off!!!!
smile
YES BOLT 2 PEOPLE NOV 27 2013 well i was on this website called movieinsider and something was on there some movie that said nov 27 2013 there have not told anyone wat it is your who the cast is but it is walt disney it dosent say bolt 2 or any movie but its got to be a bolt 2 and a BIG give away is that it may be a bolt 2 it says ANIMATION BIG BIG GIVE AWAY FOR ABOLT 2 huh huh well just so u know that bolt 2 will come out wedsday nov 2013 yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aa bolt 2 and here is the web site link
there u go now hope for BOLT 2 PEOPLE
and the post from disney was from 6 days ago
over a year ago Whalenut said…
meh
Disney hasn't released any information about the story of this non-sequel original project.
you know what NON-SEQUAL ORIGINAL PROJECT means?.. it means its a new movie that is not related to any previous movies from Pixar. sorry..
no they just dont wont people to know that its bolt 2 thats all there was some disney movie i forget but it said not a sequal but it was a faw years later so it has too be bolt 2 i know it
over a year ago tomgo said…
big smile
boltfan2012 its done
over a year ago Kvalnott said…
smile
what do you mean its done?
and please all boltfans check out our video, we made it because of you guys and Bolt :D link
smile
thanks i will see it
smile
GOOD GOOD WORDS WE ALL WANT BOLT 2 AWESOME
over a year ago HITSUGAYAsLOVER said…
angry
i hope there never be a bolt 2
hmmm
WTF WHY NOT