Bleach Anime Shinigami Academy

randomfan13 posted on Mar 20, 2010 at 02:53AM
This forum will be used as a RP forum made by me and Jlazlo. It will be based in a new academy for shinigami. The original Bleach characters will not be used in this, however, there will be teachers. There is a maximum of 10 teachers, and they will be decided by the teachers through a set of trials made by principals and teachers. In the beginning of this forum, there will be a contest to decide who will be a teacher.

Anyone can join this forum, just post your zanpakuto and character first, and talk to either me or Jlazlo. Then, you can do whatever you like, as long as it goes by the rules.

RULES-

1. No using absolutes. What I mean is, you can't say, You got hit by my attack and you died. That is way too cheap.

2. If anyone gets in to a fight, Principles (Me and Jlazlo) can break it up.

3. Follow school assignments. These are actually missions, like hollow hunting, kido practice etc.

4. At any time, you can challenge a teacher for their position. Then, the teacher becomes the student. Also, if someone does very well, they can b promoted to be a principle.

5. If you are going to stop posting, please tell us first, and make a line explaining why they are leaving.

And thats really all it is. Have fun :)

Bleach Anime 1155 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1051-1100 of 1155

over a year ago Tecno said…
Oh, I forgot something, Kevin has a amulet in the shape of a compass rose, Mike has a amulet with a clear crystal gemstone, and Gethin has an ear piercing on his left ear with a piercing of a cone shaped object facing down. Sorry, I completely forgot about all of that.

Oh, and the title is NOT meant to be like the Event 1, Event 2 thing I was talking about earlier. It’s just their literal Second Meeting.

----------Second Meeting (Roasting Marshmallows =P)--------
Kevin, Alex, Ella, Mike, and Gethin sit around a campfire roasting marshmallows.

Kevin: Looks like the fighting stopped.

Alex: That was quick.

Gethin: Don’t be amazed by them, it’s not good for us, they could get in our way, or even try to kill us.

Mike: Or they could be on our side and are trying to get the job done faster.

Gethin: And what are the odds of that?

Mike: Why should it matter!?

Kevin swallows a s’more: Stop fighting you two, it’s childish.

Mike: We’re all at the age of teens.

Kevin: But we’re thousands of years old, and you know that. By now even simple minded people like Alex should be able to realize this.

Alex: Yeah! (Stops for a second) Hey, wait a minute!? Who’s simple minded?

Kevin ignores him: Anyhow, I would like to get the job done without any casualties, and I don’t want to call for reinforcements either. So, (Kevin locks him fingers together and glares at the group) who’s going to check out the site? (Everyone glares and Gethin.)

Gethin: I already got the firewood, choose someone else. (Everyone [including Gethin] glares at Mike)

Mike: Aw, come on, you three are stronger than me, and you know that.

Kevin: That just makes it harder for us to be stealthy.

Ella: Just go, he’s too stubborn to change his mind.

Alex: Agreed.

Kevin: Are you going or not, if you don’t, (nudges behind him to multiple stacks of paper four feet high each) you can do the paperwork.

Mike: Alright, I’ll go, what if I get arrested?

Kevin: Tell them you’re with me.

Mike: And if they do not believe me?

Kevin: Tell them you thought there was an emergency of some sort.

Mike: Alright then, I’ll be off. (Mike disappears)

Kevin: And our fist move has been played.
over a year ago crazieone106 said…
Central 46 is not dead, they were replaced by new members, Chad. I agree with Chad, however You may have your "mafia," which wasn't apart of the original plot, but they cannot have dominion over the gotei 13. That would not make any sense for the original story, which you accepted when you joined the forum. Simply put: Six legendary shinigami were sealed away by powerful captains throughout the history of the gotei 13. These aforementioned individuals joined forces while they were sealed and eventually escaped (present) once the seal weakened after the death of several of the captains who generated said seal. These six individuals are known as the "Forbidden Six." The gotei 13 is their opposition, of course. That's why, and I assume he told you this, randomfan recruited some of the others. If you're not the forbidden six, your role was intended to be a captain or vice captain in the gotei 13. I'm not sure when you decided the mafia would be congruent with the original story-line, but whatever.
With that said, all these earlier posts should have been responses from captains and vice captains. Otherwise, the story does not make any sense. Myself and randomfan are not quite sure how to respond as the Forbidden Six if the story is all topsy-turvy. I don't mind if people have unique characters, as long as it makes since to the plot of the originally planned story.
over a year ago jlazlo said…
Rirukia: Yay! We finally broke it *sighs with satisfaction*
Tetsuya: *rolls his eyes* Looks like they are at the bottom, we should follow
Spryo strolls behind them
Tetsuya: Spyro aren't you too young to be here?
Spyro: *glares* Let it be known I am a vice captain l
Tetsuya: Well that doesn't matter you're still too you-
Rirukia: Can you guys hurry and get over this? Something is going on.
Tetsuya: hehe Yea, lets go!
Spyro: hmph.
last edited over a year ago

[Rise of the Legends]

(Rirukia, Tetsuya, and Spyro see the shadowy silhouette of six figures. In the backdrop is a room with six pedestals).

Rirukia: What's that?

Tetsuya: I think we should be more concerned with the WHO…

Spyro: Thieves!

Seriende: What a terribly inaccurate description of the current circumstance.

Ronani: Is this an example of the shinigami they breed in this century?

Spyro: Wha..?

Naamah: Don’t look so confused…unl…ess…(she smiles in surprise)

---PLAY VIDEO---
Anahel: (scoffing with a slight smirk) Ha. They don’t teach the young of centuries passed. To them…

Luresa: (smiles at Anahel) we’re only distant memories of their forefathers. This is…

Kundra: Fascinating...what a unique opportunity.

Seriende: Ha ha (she chuckles). Indeed, it is.

Ronani: These young ones will provide for a unique method for communication.

Naamah: How to delicately and tactfully send the appropriate message, though?

Anahel: Delicate and tasteful are two completely different things, sister.

Ronani: Who said anything about needing delicacy?

Kundra: I agree. This just needs to be…accurate.

Seriende: (staring at the three shinigami)

Luresa: (glances at the others and smiles) I believe we’re in agreement.

Anahel: (steps forward, the light striking her face, as clutches the hilt of her blade)

Rirukia: You said they were unarmed!

Tetsuya: That’s what vice said…!

Spyro: …(staring into Anahel’s green eyes) A message?
(Anahel continues to glance at Spyro as he notices the others closing in on Rirukia and Tetsuya. With no words and an apathetic glare, Anahel slowly unsheathes her sword, the blade glistening brightly)

Tetsuya: Don’t be an idiot Spyro! GET BACK!

Rurukia: (suddenly water splatters on her face. She is startled and wipes it off and glances at her fingers) …b..blood…(she quickly looks up and her vision goes black).

Tetsuya: (lying on the ground, blood pouring from his body, watches the feet of six mysterious figures as they walk into the shadows, identities still a mystery. His vision becomes blurry and as he fades unconscious) ….Rurukia…sp..y..r…..

written on the ground, in blood, is 故シックス "Forbidden Six."
Oh, here are the legends attached to my three characters(ronani, anahel, & naamah) and their descriptions. Randomfans (seriende, luresa, & kundra) characters will follow shortly.

Name: Ronani
Appearance: Ronani is a tall, thin, but muscular male. He has long reddish-black hair with a strange, arcane language tattooed on his forearm, back, and neck. He wears a shredded grey and red kimono, where the sleeves are removed. His zanpakuto is kept at his side, covered by his kimono, with only the hilt peeking from beneath.
Personality: Ronani is hot-headed, head-strong, and extremely violent. The only thing that worsens his violence is when he becomes angry, which is when he is his most merciless. Characterized for his quick temper and tremendous strength, Ronani makes for a dangerous opponent. Ronani’s ill-temper, deadly strength, bestial instincts, and merciless attitude present a lethal combination.
Legend: Over 500 years ago, Ronani was banished for abhorrent crimes against the soul society. Legend has it that he killed over 1,000 shinigami in his time, garnering him the title “The shinigami slayer.” He was opposed by the gotei 13, but managed to kill two captains, but was finally immobilized and sealed away by two powerful captains. Stories describe his ruthless and arcane talents, which were a product of his zanpakuto’s unique abilities and strength. Many found themselves powerless against him, saying that once they opposed him they could no longer communicate with their zanpakuto.

Name: Anahel
Appearance: Tall, beautiful, and youthful female with long, silky black hair that drapes over one shoulder. Her long hair is pulled back on one side, and her deep green eyes are completely visible. She wears a beautiful form-fitting , silvery, white kimono that is said to made from the finest silk and fabrics. Her zanpakuto is kept along the front of her waist, which is atypical for most shinigami.
Personality: Though she may be beautiful and appear harmless, she uses those misconceptions to her advantage. She is manipulative, highly-intuitive, perceptive, and intelligent, making her a dangerous adversary. Those characteristics combined with her coldblooded attitude present a problem for anyone courageous enough to challenge her. She will not hesitate to exploit her opponents vulnerabilities, seizing her prey quickly, brutally, and viciously. Though she is conniving and pernicious, she is calcucated and calm.
Legend: Over 300 year ago, Anahel was believed to be a bright new addition to the gotei 13, representing a royal family within the soul society. Her strength and intellect are beyond what many expected from someone so young. However, beneath the pleasant exterior resided a demonic intent on assassinating the captain-commander and dismantling the gotei 13. Anahel believed that the right to rule was something you were born with, not presented by consensus. Before she could confront the captain, she mercilessly slaughtered her entire division, only to be confronted by her captain, captain of squad 6, Ginrei Kuchiki. She presented a difficult opponent, even for the captain of the 6th squad. She severely wounded Ginrei , prompting Captain-Commander Yamamoto to bind her with a powerful kido. She was stripped of her sword and sealed away, like many others. People still speak of her fearsome talents and ruthless nature. Ginrei was the only person to ever survive the release of her zanpakuto, and a written document said the ferocity of her zanpakuto was like nothing he had ever seen, and all you see is a piercing green before that demon zanpakuto strikes.

Name: Naamah
Appearance: Long blond hair that is is pulled back on the sides to form a large, draping pony-tale. The rest of her hair gently drapes across her forehead, slightly covering her piercing blue eyes. Her appearance is often kind, but there is something sinister in her gaze. She is dressed in white kimono with strips of deep blue fabric around the bottom and arms.
Personality: She appears relatively kind, but that is far from her actual personality. She is the most demonic and cruel of all the three. She adores watching people suffer and finds peace in the desperate cries from others. Her preference is to play with her opponents, leading them into a false sense of victory and then destroying any chance of hope. She belives that opponents should be savored and is nourished by the pain of others.
Legend: She loathes everything that she does not deem “beautiful” or “elegant.” She believed the soul society was a reached, ugly environment, populated with uninspiring and unintelligent individuals. Therefore, she decided that she would use her abilities to reconstitute the soul society and erase all that was undesirable. She used her infamous zanpakuto to meet her goals, and during her tirade, killed many innocents. Her last two opponents were the captain the squad nine and eleven, who struggled to eliminate her as a threat. However, she bested the captain of squad eleven, sealing him with her own method. When the two captains confronted her at her manor, they realized that they had discovered the whereabouts for hundreds of missing shinigami. Before she could add the ninth captain to her unique collection, she was ambushed and sealed away by the remaining captains. Her zanpakuto was recovered and was hidden far from her reach, for fear if she ever possessed it, she would destroy the soul society.

over a year ago onix11 said…
Thanks for the clear up.
over a year ago randomfan13 said…
Turns out they were deleted somehow, so I'l re-make mine and put them up later tonight most likely.
over a year ago Chadroxz said…
(i guess i should give my characters general outlook then...since i really havent thought of anything to post yet. ahem.)

Rirukia Ketsune is a slim, beautiful woman with icy blue eyes and long, brunette hair streching down to her lower back. She wears the shinigami uniform, but instead of pants, (i dont know what those pants-thingies are actually called) she wears a skirt similar to that of Nemu of squad 12. She often wears a pair of durable heels created by Squad 12 and stands at about 5'6 (5'8 1/2 in heels). Her captains jacket is usually tied around her waist.
Personality: She is a flirtious woman who always trys and seduce men at the wrong time, even enemies. She's extremely vain, often gazing into mirrors to check her apperance even when in battle, and gets furious beyond belief when an enemy messes up her outfit or accedentaly cuts her hair. She has a temper about her, and often takes things the wrong way which causes her temper to explode. She's also impatient at times. Although despite her self-centered attitude, she has a caring side to her and is a loyal friend.
Legend: She is a newly appointed Capitian of the Kido Corps, serving only 100 years in the position, although shes had much expirence in other Squads as well. Aiding in the sealing of Anahel, she has a personal score to settle with her seeing as how Anahel killed her older sister. She has vowed to kill Anahel at any cost.... even risking being caught using Forbidden Techniques to kill her.

Tetsuya Tetsune is a tall, muscular man with brown hair reaching slightly past his shoulders, and deep hazel eyes. He has a permanent scowl on his face and has a scar on his left cheek and wears his zanpakuto on his left shoulder. He wears his lieutenant badge on his left arm as well. He also wears the standard shinigami uniform. He stands at 6'10.

Personality: He is a bruting man, usually caught with a serious look on his face and often scolds his younger sister, Rirukia for her playfullness and lack of focus. He sees those who use dirty tricks and underhanded techniques as weak and only views those that can beat him, strong. He is very over-protective of his sister and often gets offended when someone other than him talks down to her. Despite his haughty attitude, he has a sweet spot of kids.

Legend: Even though he is a lieutenant, he is just as powerful a captain and has shown on several occasions to hold his own against one. Choosing to stay a liutenant until a certain captains falls from power, he decides to make the former shinigami Ronani, his enemy and rival.
Chad, you don't need a legend! That's only relevant to the forbidden six, it explains why they were sealed away. Secondly, all the captains that were involved with the forbidden six are gone, except Captain Commander.
Oh, and Anahel was sealed more than 300 years ago. And Ronani was never really a shinigami. Yeah, so, ugh, I appreciate you trying to relate the characters, but this is the first time most people are experiencing the forbidden six. Most have only heard stories of them, which is rare in the present, which is why no one recognized them. The captains, however, would know of them, but may not recognize them.
I'm going to explain "Legends" of my characters through the story. No spoilers from me!
Vice stands up and smiles. He never thought he would finally get to face opponents that had the ability to defeat him. He sees Tetsuya and pulls out his bottle. He gives him a drink and his wound begins to heal.

Vice: He looks up. "They must have gotten those swords from inside."

Rirukia: "Who the hell are they." Shock in her eyes.

Vice: Vice just shakes his head. "I don't know. But, they are incredibly fast. Tetsuya didn't even see the attack coming. I caught her movements but decided not to move in so i could see her fighting capabilites."

Spyro: He swings to punch vice who leans back and dodges the strike. "You idiot! Why didin't you help!"

Vice: He looks at him. "Because Tetsuya wouldn't be the only one down. The second i would have stepped in the other five would have struck you guys down." He looks around. "Rirukia, get him to squad 4 barracks. Spyro, we need to report this to the captain commander." Vice shunpos out without another word directly to the captain commanders office.
Tecno, your characters don't need to have legends. Crazione and I have legends because they explain the nature of our villains, and the reasons for why they were sealed away in the first place. Your characters do not appear to be villains from my perspective, and they are certainly not sealed away. I realize that they are supposed to be some mysterious group, but that doesn't mean that they need to have legends. Also, Chad, at the moment, the only person in SOul Society who has met the Six before is the Captain Commander. All of the previous captains who fought against them are either dead, or have been promoted to Squad Zero. If you want, we could get together, and come up with one or two characters from squad Zero who fought them, and bring them back. SO, unless your character is over than 300 years old, and was old enough to remember it all, please do not make any references to them as if you know who they are. ANd one last thing regarding the legends, they exist only because of how vile their actions were, and how long it all lasted. That is all.
I put ' " 's around Legends to show that they weren't actually legends. Each of my characters have a story, a reason to fight, and not just mindless violence. I didn't mean for the word Legends to go the wrong way. Sorry about that. But I do have a story for each of my character's pastimes. And yes, they are older than 300 years old.
Yeah, apparently thousands of years old. Ha!
HECK YEAH!!!
I see fake tecno has taken a backseat to the dogmatic child I am more familiar with from "Make Your Own Zanpakuto." It's a pleasure to finally see you once again. I was wondering when you'd show your ugly nature again. What a shame.
can we resume posting
Sure, as soon as there is something to post in response to. I can't very well respond to your previous post, now can I? There is no Gotei 13 to fight, so I don't see much value in posting.
I'll try to get something going.
(cries) well dont i feel like a total poser...but thx 4 the info guys.....ignore that little post.....and i also have nuthin to say
Haha don't worry about it.
(currently at squad 4 barracks)
rurikia: and just who the hell does that vice bastard think he is!!! i cant even believe that he even thinks that he runs our little group!!! i swear if i didnt have to fix my hair, id kill that little jerk off... and those six creeps, i could have delt with them immediately damn it...
Haha. You're fine, Chad. Although, I can see you already forgot about what happeend to Rurikia in my post. :P She didn't handle them well. Haha. To business, however. Your characters are Rurikia and Tetsuya, correct? Would you like them to be captains? We need captains, so by all means. It should be noted, that some captains died in previous story-lines, namely with my Angels. Suffice it to say, Byakuya, Toshiro, Shunsui, Mayuri, and Zaraki are still alive.
Soi Fon, Komamaru, Ukitake, and a couple other people are dead. I can't remember their names, at the moment. Regarldess, choose a captains spot that isn't already filled.
The layout can be whatever you want, as long as your characters are captains or vice-captains. I mean, Onix could be your vice captain and Rurikia be the captain. That's just an example. Onix, your characters can be captains, too. I imagine vice is strong, and can be a captain. I will post shortly with the forbidden six.

Oh, and Captain Commander is still Yamamoto.
Well i already made rirukia
kido captian and i guess tetsuya will be squad 13 captian
Vice didn't want to become a captain mainly because of the hassle that came with the job.
Rurikia marches outside only to see a strange arrancar-looking creature...
Rurikia: Hey arrancar, do you honestly think you can take on the strongest kido captain in the history of the kido corps.?
But what she thought was an arrancar was actually a vizored, hiyori,
Rurikia: how the hell did you get here?
Hiyori: that doesn't matter so anyway, we need your kido skills for something.
[Lisa, also a vizored, comes from behind tree]
Lisa: come with us.
(okay since rurikia left with the girls, its just tetsuya in the sereitei now.)
Chad...you just started your own story-line...? I don't think you're grasping the point of this specific forum. Your posts, though appreciated, do not expand or add anything to the current plot. Hypothetically, if you held a meeting for the gotei 13, and discussed the return of six banished shinigami, it will help contribute. Even if you "investigated" the site where they broke the seal and escaped, ultimately discovering the dead bodies of two Soul Society citizens. Those help lead the story, but removing crucial charaters, one of the two characters you actually control, only inhibits further posting. The same for Onix's characters. Yes, we know, you want a "rebellious" character. However, that doesn't exactly align all the elements of this current story-line, it's not congruent. And even if you can make it work, your posts are not substantial. Posting a few lines about something as trivial as "beating someone up" or "thinking someone's hot" doesn't procure any distance or progress.
I have to agree with Crazione this time, Chad. If you want to be in this forum, you have to post along with the forum's story line. If you don't, there is no reason for us to even acknowledge your posts.
Captain Yamamoto is seen at his desk looking over some papers when he hears an argument breakout. He then sees Vice come through the doors without his weapon, leaving it out side with the guards.

Vice: He bows his head in respect. "Hello sir. It's been awhile since we last talked." He stands up and walks over to a window.

Yamamoto. He looks over at Vice agitated. "What are you doing here in my office without first setting up a time."

Vice: He walks over to the captains desk and looks at him. "We have a situation that may get out of control." Yamamoto looks at him with more interest. "A group of warriors raided central 46 last night. A man was wounded and sent to squad 4 barracks."

Yamamoto: He looks at Vice in displeasure. "Why did you not stop them when you had the chance."

Vice: He has a quick flash back of him downing one saki bottle after another. "I was a little out of it when i ran into them and not at full strength." He pulls out a piece of paper with writting on it. "They left this mark at the scene." He hands it to Yamamoto who has a shocked look on his face. "Its gibberish to me but i was thinking it would mean more to you."

Yamamoto: He stands up and summons one of his Guards. "But the Captains and their squads on high alert. War time privaleges are to be instated as well." The guard bows and goes on his way.

Vice: "Well i guess i should be on my way." he proceeds to leave.

Yamamoto: "Wait Vice." Vice stops in his tracks. "I still have the position open for you to take."

Vice: He looks back at the captain. "You no why i can't take the position. If i did then everything could go wrong." He takes his leave, grabbing his sword along the way.
Ok guys, there is something that I need to talk to you about. It has come to my attention that I am one of the few people who actually talk to Crazione through the chat. This is not easy for me because I have to me the messenger for everybody, and it does not help the forum either. If we actually all got together to talk about this, we could get a plan out, and all follow it, instead of us all blundering around trying to figure out what the others are doing. So please, become a fan of Crazione, and start actually talking to him.
I'm a fan with everyone but when i'm at home i can't use the quick chat. I have to send everyone messages.
[Fangs from the past, dripping with malice]

(In the outskirts of the soul society, blood bathes the streets)

Anahel: To think, I returned to slaughter simple villagers. The people of this century are pathetic (a kido spell is fired, but she avoids it with little effort. Anahel glances back at her next victim).

Byakuya: (stares at Anahel).

Anahel: Hmm...this is quite a special moment, you and I, meeting for the first time.

Byakuya: I don't believe it holds any particular value.

Anahel: Oh, but it does. You see, I am Anahel, which I am sure your grandfather neglected to mention. I'm sure our history wasn't a popular bedtime story recited.

Byakuya: (his eyes widen for a moment in utter shock) ...don't speak of my families name, you are not worthy.

Anahel: Yes, yes, I know, nobility and all of that. However, Ginrei Kuchiki was well-aware of my noble ancestry, which I doubt you are familiar with. Oh, your grandfather and I go back a long, long way. I'd like to think he was still with us, but it appears that you're the squad captain now. It appears he passed down the torch to his willing grandson.

Byakuya: You know a lot for a reckless delinquent, sealed away in her youth.

Anahel: Ha (she chuckles at his response)! That's quite a bold statement from a shinigami who is about to die. And you're dying for someone elses crimes, too. I wish I had the opportunity to go back, I would have slaughtered his family and then approached him. That would have surely weakened his resolve. I wasn't sealed away by him, though. That miserable Yamamoto was the culprit.

Byakuya: What a shame (unsheathes his zanpakuto) Scatter, Senbonzakura. (The pink, glistening blades flourish and charge toward Anahel. They smashed into the ground, where she stands)

Anahel: (she appears behind Byakuya) Your grandfather couldn't defeat me, so what makes you think you can (swinging her blade across his back)?

Byakuya: (he escapes with a gash across his back, but thwarted most of the damage). You're convinced challenging me with help you achieve some solace? Ignorant position, traitor (his senbonzakura crashes around her, and collides with her, but she continues to demonstrate remarkable evasive skills).

Anahel: Interesting zanpakuto, Kuchiki. Your skills are quite great, but you don't deserve the title of captain. You see, in spite of all your power, you still don't possess what is required to defeat me.

Byakuya: ...(he stares at her with confusion). Is that so?

Anahel: Indeed, it is. You're a simple shinigami, playing with an opponent that defies the boundaries of your rank. Now...(glaring at Byakuya with her piercing green eyes)are you familiar with why I was sealed within that wreached dimension? No? Now that's a true shame...Awaken, Eien Shansatsu...(a dead silence falls upon the area, when suddenly, the sword that had been stowed away for centuries is released. The blade glows and generates a powerful burst of energy that scatters dust and dirt).

Byakuya: A burst of spiritual pressure will not save you (pointing his hand, sending senbonzakura charging)!

(Beneath the debris, vibrant green light shines brightly. Something dark and sinister slithers beyond the dark clouds. The spiritual pressure from the release weighs heavy on the area, stifling the air. The green light centers into two spots, glaring through the darkness. Senbonzakura booms into the cloud, dispersing the dust. It collides with a solid, massive object, and is simply deflected).

Anahel: Ha ha ha...(she taunts Byakuya with a faint laugh, that seems to echo from beneath the cloud's cover). Like I said, you're not powerful enough to challenge me.

Byakuya: (is finally able to visualize the release of her zanpakuto and is completely shocked) A serpant?

Anahel: Meet Eien Shansatsu, my zanpakuto. The very same zanpakuto you shinigami stole from me! He's back, and ready to reap his revenege (The giant serpant, massive in both size and length, coils around Anahel, it's body effortlessly hovering mid-air. It glares at Byakuya with the same fearsom, piercing green eyes as Anahel. It bears its colossal jaws, which display razor sharp fangs, lusting to taste blood). Ready, shinigami?

(She flicks her wrist and the gigantic creature bolts with tremendous speed. Byakuya shunpos back and blasts senbonzakura into the beasts face, but it simply smashes through his attack with a jerk of its head. Byakuya shunpos to avoid the beasts deadly bite, as he reappears, the beast is already next to him, as if he knew his movements. He shunpos again, to only have the beast swooping from above. It crashes into the ground, as Byakuya dashes away with his flashstep. He reappears, but to his surprise, the beast zooms from behind him. He quickly throws his hands forward in a desparate attempt to block the relentless serpant. Senbonzakura gushes from all directions and forms a barrier, restricting the beasts mouth. For a mere moment, senbonzakura restrains the beasts mighty jaw, but it simply bites down with crushing force, shattering Byakuya's offensive technique. The tiny pink petals are desimated, exploding throughout the area.)

Byakuya: (with little emotion, he summons his senbonzakura. It regroup and begins another assault. It beast smashes through his offensive strategy, and manages to collide with Byakuya, throwing him into the ground. The beast booms into the ground, hoping to demolish byakuya, but he has already shunpoed behind Anahel).

Anahel: Quick.

Byakuya: You're vulnerable, even with this filthy beast released. (senbonzakura darts toward Anahel, but is thwarted by the strong, thick hide of the serpant).

Anahel: I'm never vulnerable, not as long as I have Eien Shansatsu. And he's more than capable of disposing of the likes of you. You put the kuchiki name to shame. Your grandfather put up a better fight than this.

Byakuya: (Byakuya maintains his composure and flashes multiple times, attempting to fool the beast. He dashes toward her in and effort to strike her with a kido. A massive electrical kido bolts from his hand and strikes the beast, protecting Anahel. Unharmed, it strikes Byakuya, sending him flying into the distance).

Anahel: Reckless, which is unlike your, I am sure. YOu best release your bankai. Either way, however, you won't live to see another day (she smiles, when from behind, another serpant collides with hers. Renji's zabimaru clutches her zanpakuto in its teeth. She glances at him, showing little emotion). Huh. This isn't much of a surprise. A lieutenant attempting to save his captain (the beast, to Renji's surprise, simply shatters zabimaru and proceeds to assault Renji).

Renji: Not so fast! (Zabimaru reassembled and begins collecting spiritual energy) BONE CANNON! (It fires its massive beam at the serpant). Hahaha! GOTCHA! ....huh? (All of the sudden a beam eats through the bone cannon's attack and completely engulfs Zabimaru).

Anahel: (she watches the charred pieces of zabimaru fall to the ground and glances back at Byakuya) What a coincidence. I, too, have the ability to produce energy cannons (she smiles as her serpant swoops by and collides with Renji. It's teeth pierce his body. His bloodied body crashes intot he ground as byakuya stares upon the sight). Ready for round two, captain?
over a year ago wolfmaster3000 said…
-a silent wind enter's soul soceity-

-A first divison member ran into the building he was very tired and sqenty eyed and was sweaty- "CAPTAIN GENERAL SIR WE FOUND HIM CAPTAIN OF SECOND SQUAD HAS ARRIVED" -Yammamotto's eye's lit up like a light bulb and he smiled- "GET HIM ON THE SCENE AT ONCE BY MY ORDER" -the man nodded , adn ran out of the building where a Girl was standing she had a nice body and looked young and youth full with stunning blue eye's and silk brown hair in a pony tail- "well " -the man took another breath- "yes get your captain Zarren to where Captain Kuchiki is now!" -the girl nodded and shunpoed off with blinding speed, the girl had encountered a guy in the second sqad barracks who was leaning up agaisnt a wall his Harori long to the back of his knee's his sleeve's coming to consumeing his hands , hand gaurds were viseable on both hands up to his forearm and he had a ninja suit instead of the standard shinigami robe- ( sorry all I have time for today )
Oh god, I've been on vacation for Spring Break for the past week, and I haven't thought of anything that could contribute to story, but I will be posting something random soon, or something serious later.
(what we really need to do is discuss our next plan of action for the rp...)
So why not friend crazione, and all talk to him over the chat to discuss it?
(at first my original computer got messed up so im using my fone and it wouldnt lemme post or friend anyone and it doest have the im thingy but now im using grandmothers laptop so i can only talk about for this weekend.)
over a year ago Hagashi_Yuki said…
big smile
well, that's that...
i hope this forum will be in progress..
i'll wait 4 it's next issue!!! :)
(this rp is over!!!!????)
Of course this rp isn't over. However, it would appear that people do not post particularly often, and I haven't had nearly enough time to come back and start things. By tomorrow, I SHOULD be able to post, but that all relies on whether or not there are people to respond to my posts.
I will.
As will I
umm.. ok here's my character....
i was hopng i could join...
and mybe the nxt day if this comment i may post a story..
hope its ok.. :)

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
name: Kaze Shimase
Appearance:
hair: black
eyes: dark brown

position: 9th captain(if u would let me :))

personality: slacking is her specialty, but usually she's misunderstood for her playful act as a child..
when it comes to problem, her attitude seems to leap a hundred year to maturity...

Zanpakuto: Yuki
description:(i don't know what is that call, but i have the pic there....)
release: play with me, yuki...
ability 1: she can fill the whole battle ground with snow that enables her to release her full strength without affecting others..
ability 2:she can summon snowman/men to help her around...
ability 3: her weapon disappear in the air and a big chessboard appear made of glass piece...(this is activate 4x a week)

bankai: ame, yuki
appearance:little snow drops that forms a girl (that's my zanpakuto) that follow my orders loyally..

*sigh* that's all... hope i can join.. :)
oh! here's the link..
(link)
(welcome, although my character, testuya is already captain of squad thirteen. we havent quite gotten the next part of the r next so u might wanna wait for a while.)
Well, the he can be captain of either 3, 5, 7, or 9, then. I believe wolf is captain of squad 2. Byakuya, Unohana, Kenpachi, Mayuri, Toshiro, Shunsui, and captain commaner are still seated.
oh! sorry i wasn't awre of that!!
then i'll be taking the 9th squad... :)
n i'll wait as u say.. :)
hope u can get it soon.. :)
(nice post crazione...and this is in response to crazinones post.)
Tetsuya: It's payback time bitch!
Anahel: ?! oh, it's you...wait what did you just call me? I'll be sure to crush you thoroughly!
Byakuya: Tetsuya Shihoin....why are you here, you'd just get in the way.
Tetsuya: Both of you, shut up! (pulls out zanpakutou) Try and ambush me now you freaky bitch!
Byakuya: (sends a stream of pink blades towards anahel from behind.)
Anahel: (dodges it with a minor scrape.)
Renji: (this is my chance) Howl, Zabimaru! (whip-like blade extends to attack but is blocked by anahels serpent zanpakutou. Her Zanpakutou then fires a green energy blast at his to try and destroy him and his zanpakutou.)
Tetsuya: (uses shunpo to block the blast with his blade and deflect the blast elsewhere.) Yeah, that was a good shot...i admit, I barely blocked that. But this time, your not gonna leave without a funeral casket. Reign over the seas of rage, and Thrash about in the ocean of war, Destroy them, Amatsusame (Shark Emperor)
(blade releases a large burst of indigo spirit energy to form a long, lance with four shark-shaped prongs on the end.)
Tetsuya: Now prepare for your death! SHARK DRILL FRENZY! (shoots a sea blue drill shaped energy burst at the large serpent who tries to block with another energy blast but it ends up creating along explosion that blows back the serpent and anahel and almost knocks back byakuya and friends.)
Renji: whoa, Captain Shihoin.
Byakuya: hmph.
Anahel: (gets up off the ground and dusts herself off.) Well then, you guys might actually give me a challenge. And my dear captain shihoin, your of a lineage higher than that of the kuchki clan, I'm impressed.
Tetsuya: Clans have nothing to do with strengh.
Byakuya:......
Tetsuya: Although, I'm still stronger than him though. (turns to byakuya and gives a smile.)
Byakuya: Only in your wildest dreams, Tetsuya...(does that closed eye smile thingy he does. Like if someone where to say something amusing to him he'd close his eyes and smile.)
Renji: Captains, the threat isn't over yet!
Tetsuya&Byakuya: QUIET!
Anahel: I think it's time to release bankai now...
(btw the spear in this pic is tetsuyas shikai)
(nice post crazione...and this is in response to crazinones post.)
Tetsuya: It's payback time bitch!
@Hagashi, Welcome!!!! It's good to have you. BTW, I recommend that you might want to have more than one Shinigami for you, some of them die.... Right now I have 4 on the battlefield and something like, 20 in my head.

@Everyone Else
|----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
|-----------------This Part of My Post Has Been Blocked-----
|---------------------for Courtesy Reasons---------------------------
|----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

OMG!!! I've had so much homework and been trying to find a new Manga to read (and the new 3DS came out, blowing my mind when I first opened the packaging and turned it on) I nearly forgot about the Blog, sorry to you all. I promise, by Sunday, I WILL post. Even if it's nothing good, but I will try to put a twist to the situations.

P.S. The blocked section is me being really ticked off at myself.
P.S.S. I'm writing this at night after staying up till 11 for the past (I think it's been a week)...
-----------Informant-------------
Clapping can be heard on the battlefield of Tetsuya, Byakuya, Renji, and Anahel, and all three look at the source and find the one who is clapping is Mike, who is standing on a wall, looking down at them.

Mike: Fine show, very fine. I must admit that… (Anahel’s snake lashes out at Mike and breaks the surrounding wall.)

Anahel looks around for Mike, thinking he dodged the attack: Where is he?

Mike: Hey! (Mike is clinging to the wall where the attack hit with one leg and one arm, but is undamaged.) That wasn’t nice! I’m not here to fight you know!

Renji: So, you’re working for them!?

Mike: No, I’m with Kevin.

Byakuya: So Kevin has betrayed us…

Mike says abruptly: You’re the last person I would expect to misunderstand!

Anahel: Quite. You are a nuisance to me. Please leave now or I will give judgment.

Mike: I’m just here to watch the fight.

Anahel: SILANCE!!! (Her snake lashes at Mike with almost twice as much speed as before.)

Mike: Defend me, ダイヤモンド刃. (The snake is blocked by a glistening double-edged sword, clear, almost invisible.)

Anahel is angered by the unfortunate event: What is that?

Mike: Oh, this? My friend, my soul, and my Zanpakuto.

Anahel: Ah, I see, it isn’t very big now is it? Why bother to use that thing, a double-edged sword makes it easier to die by your own blade. The only good trait about that piece of junk is that it is almost invisible, but still very noticeable.

Mike looks confused: Invisibility? Hm, no, that’s not really it, is it? It’s not just any clear blade. it’s a blade that cannot be chipped, broken, or scratched by any metal. This is the perfect material for a blade, a diamond blade.

Anahel: A diamond blade? Is that all? (Smiles and laughs) I’ll break that silly little perfect blade of yours!

Mike: Ah, but I’m not your opponent at the moment, (points to the other three people who are just watching) they are. See-Ya! (Mike disappears)

Anahel: Wait! (She tries to go after him, but Byakuya gets in her way.)

Byakuya: You still have business with us.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---
I’ve decided to start using Kanji to define my future Zanpakutos. So if you’re curious as to what it is, there is always the copy-paste-translate method.