Bleach Anime Shinigami Academy

randomfan13 posted on Mar 20, 2010 at 02:53AM
This forum will be used as a RP forum made by me and Jlazlo. It will be based in a new academy for shinigami. The original Bleach characters will not be used in this, however, there will be teachers. There is a maximum of 10 teachers, and they will be decided by the teachers through a set of trials made by principals and teachers. In the beginning of this forum, there will be a contest to decide who will be a teacher.

Anyone can join this forum, just post your zanpakuto and character first, and talk to either me or Jlazlo. Then, you can do whatever you like, as long as it goes by the rules.

RULES-

1. No using absolutes. What I mean is, you can't say, You got hit by my attack and you died. That is way too cheap.

2. If anyone gets in to a fight, Principles (Me and Jlazlo) can break it up.

3. Follow school assignments. These are actually missions, like hollow hunting, kido practice etc.

4. At any time, you can challenge a teacher for their position. Then, the teacher becomes the student. Also, if someone does very well, they can b promoted to be a principle.

5. If you are going to stop posting, please tell us first, and make a line explaining why they are leaving.

And thats really all it is. Have fun :)

Bleach Anime 1155 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 801-850 of 1155

over a year ago crazieone106 said…
Sekhmet: (sitting on her throne, she watches Azriel enter the room).

Azriel: (he kneels) Lady Sekhmet...

Sekhmet: I already felt it.

Azriel: As I suspected you would. My apologies.

Sekhmet: Baello, my dear angel, may she rest peacefully. Her efforts to eliminate the shinigami will not go unnoticed.
(she stands and begins walking toward a balcony over looking a magnificent sunrise. She slams her fist into the wall and the entire structure cracks). Those shinigami will not despair and destruction.

Azriel: (hands to his side, he calmly begins speaking). May I recommend sending me to deliver the message.

Sekhmet: Before I decide, tell me, does her brother know?

Azriel: (he looks at her with his pale green eyes) He felt her spiritual signature vanish...

Sekhmet: Well, keeping him from rampaging will be our first priority. Or...

Azriel: It may not be constructive to have him take on the entire gotei 13.

Sekhmet: No, you're correct. However, maybe we could funnel his anger into something more productive. It could develop into something quite special. (she twirls her finger and a golden butterfly flies into the distance).

Azriel: In the mean time...?

Sekhmet: Since she was killed in her embodiment, I want you to take shinigami equal to that. If you stumble upon those responsible, kill them on sight. Do not hesitate to slaughter all those you encounter.

Azriel: (he raises his head and all that can be seen are his pale green eyes in the darkness. He fades into the shadows as she finishes her last word).

Sekhmet: Show them that fear is not merely symbolic.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

[A gate opens over a district in the soul society. Azriel calmly walks out from its cover and sets his eyes on innocent villagers].

Azriel: Absolute filth. (he begins to descend and while he nears the ground, he raises his hand. He touches the ground and a green cero erupts from his finger and rampages through the city. A simple cero laid waste to entire sector of the city, but he remains emotionless. He begins walking through the devastated area, bodies lie burnt and dead, buildings no longer fill the vision, and no one wanders the streets).

(A presence is felt and appear not one, but two seated officers).

Ikkaku: Look what we have here, Yumichika.

Yumichika: Ha, yes, it appears one of the fated angels has visited us. This one isn’t as beautiful as the others have claimed to have been.

Azriel: (his back turned to the two lieutenants, he slowly turns his head. His green eyes glare with distain at the two seated officers. Without warning and with blinding speed he smashes their defenses. Once the dust settles, he is seen holding their heads with his hands. Their bodies have been smashes into the ground and they lie there, barely conscious. He lifts his hands and steps over their bodies. As he continues to walk away, his finger is pointing backwards. A massive cero explodes and impacts the two lieutenants. Dozens of seated officers descend upon Azriel within seconds). How convenient that all shinigami share one particular trait.

Lemura: What’s going on?!

Harunobu: …we need to help Ikkaku and Yumichiku!

Azriel: (she rushes toward them, but Azriel appears in front of her and she halts, consumes in fear) There will be no healing on behalf of any Shinigami in my sight. (he grabs her by the throat and lifts her off the ground. Lemura charges, but is simply batted away with his other hand. He then takes his finger and fires a cero through her chest and drops her. He swiftly glides over to Lemura and slashes him across the chest with his bare hands, rendering him immobile. He looks over his shoulder and sees Lieutenants Momo, Rangiku, and Renji). How quickly you self-righteous creatures swarm to profess your beneficence. If I did not know better, I may mistake you for bothersome insects.

Momo: I recognize him…he is the same figure that interrupted the academy tournament.

Renji: Well, he can’t be any stronger than the other angel you two faced.

Rangiku: Renji, wait, you don’t know that (before her words could impact Renji, he shunpos toward Azriel and unleashes his shikai).

Azriel: One by one, you will scurry in to fight for your ideals and one by one, I will obliterate all hope of victory (saying that, he grabs Renji’s swinging shikai and pulls Renji toward him. He punches Renji with such force, he flies through several buildings. Renji quickly recovers and swings his shikai, but Azriel blasts through it with his cero, colliding with Renji).

Momo: (he unsheathes her sword and begins to shout out the name, but her hand is sliced off by Azriel). AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Rangiki: HINIMORI! (as she screams in fright, Azriel impales her with his blade, blood dripping from the tip. He removes his sword from her chest. Renji Bankai comes crashes through the building, snatching up Azriel. Azriel holds Zabimaru’s jaws from closing with his hands and a cero blasts from his chest into the Zabimaru’s mouth. The bankai sends out its baboon cannon, which overpowers his cero).

Renji: …hah…hah..tough luck, guy.

Azriel: For whom? (as a bone, he plucked from Zabimaru’s mouth is plunged into Renji’s back. He kicks him into the distance and walks toward both Momo and Rangiku. He takes his blade and stabs Momo in the heart and her body goes limp. He points to Rangiku and fires a cero, point blank into her face. The dust settles and both lieutenants lie lifeless on the ground). You should have done less speaking and more acting. You would have put up a reasonable struggle if you had released your shikai’s earlier (he looks toward the center of the soul society, awaiting his next victims).
over a year ago orcale999 said…
Azriel: (turns to see three women standing before him, two with black hair and one brunette) You three are unfamiliar to me. I don’t believe you’re from the Gotei 13.

Ajix: (ignores him and addresses the other two) It seems that our master was under the wrong assumption, although I doubt he’ll let it stop him from his meeting. I cannot believe they would simply go around destroying random objects and people. How volatile.

Suzuna: (smiles) What a petite intension they may have. Nevertheless, it cannot go as it is. (giggles and holds her hand out. A long lance of ice appears. It glistens brightly as she points it at Aziel) Shall we? (she vanishes and appears before Azriel. He slashes his sword at her instinctively and cut in across the chest. But instead of blood, ice shards shot out. Azriel vanished out of the way, but several shards were in his arms, slowly drawing blood. Suddenly Suzuna appeared beside him and swung at him. He blocked each attack, sending sparks into the air)

Azriel: You think you can stand up to me? (A shadow wrapped around her and tossed her away. Her appeared in front of her again, aiming for her neck, but his hand crushes a mirror of ice instead. Suzuna stands behind him as he turns around, giggling) How infantile. You’re just playing with optical illusions.

Suzuna: Optical illusions? For now, yes.

Azriel: (suddenly feels his arm go numb and looks at it. It’s completely frozen over and the ice is spreading up to his shoulder) What is this?

Suzuna: That’s an easy one. You’re freezing over. It won’t be long until you’re completely immobile. (snaps her fingers and an ice lance shoots from the ground at him. He dodges and the ice expands slightly faster)

Azriel: I see. You don’t use direct tactics. You prefer to remain afar and let the opponent doom themselves.

Suzuna: (smiles coolly and stares at him with her cyan eyes) There are two ways of fighting. Barbaric combat, and strategy/deception. The latter is so much less demeaning and vexing.
over a year ago jlazlo said…
Ace feels Azriel's reatsu as he left the building.

Ace: Azriel! 'he vanishes and appears in the sky watching as the fight goes on' I wonder what he is doing here.

hmmm
Azriel: As self-righteous as you shinigami may be, I find your attempts to goat me into a fight unsatisfying. If you are not directly assocated with the gotei 13 you have no business speaking to me. (sheathes his sword and continues to walk into the city. With his back turned). I suggest you find a more constructive way to preoccupy your time. If I find you completely unamusing, I can assure you, so will Lady Sekhmet. (Guards try and engage Azriel and he disposes of them with no effort. He looks above him and a giant gate opens revealing Traea).

Traea: (she walks out, hands crossed, eyes glaring ast the souls society). I was instructed to accompany you, Azriel-sama.

Azriel: As Lady Sekhmet wishes. (Traea walks beside Azriel, completely ignoring the others).

Traea: I was instructed to engage those responsible with extreme prejudice.
over a year ago Tecno said…
It’s good to be back, (Sort of,) I’ve been busy lately, I come on the Make Your Own Zanpakto blog to find out that this one was made, then I come to check it out and I see Crazieone and some other guy I haven’t seen before cussing each other out. But still, I’m just going to write something up, not going to be sure if it’s good or anything, but Randomfan already told me we’re doing the same “type” of concept, so I’ll do my best to do what I can for the blog.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­

Back Again:

Kevin is in his apartment. He’s Laying back half asleep and staring at the ceiling. Ella walks in the front door.

Ella: Hey how’s it going?

Kevin: Fine, but still, the past years have been weird.

Ella: What do you mean?

Kevin: We quit soul society, we don’t do anything for them, and yet they’ve let us alone.

Ella: Well it was our choice to join them, right?

Kevin: Yha, I guess, but still, I hate working for this apartment and having to do this nearly all the time, I hate it.

Ella: Why, ‘cause it’s hard?

Kevin: No, because it’s boring, the same darn thing all the time, five days a week, six hours a day, for nothing but an apartment and food.

Darc: Well maybe it would be fun if you had a different job.

Kevin: Maybe. (Pauses for a second, then Kevin looks at Darc) WHEN DID YOU GET HERE!

Darc: Like five minutes ago.

Kevin kicks Darc out the window: GET OUT!

Ella: You know you don’t have to get so mad at him.

Kevin: Yha, well, he shouldn’t have bothered me to begin with, trespassing, I should have called the cops.

Ella: Well, that’s a shame right? You can’t send him to prison, that could be a problem for us.

Kevin: Yha true.

Kiro bursts through the door: HI KEVIN!

Kevin: Get out.

Kiro walks in and closes the door behind him: You don’t have to be so cold.

Ella: Yha Kevin, ever since Averis died, you’ve been kind of cold.

Kevin: Don’t talk about him.

Ella: What?

Kevin: Don’t talk about Averis.

Ella: Oh, sorry, I didn’t mean to…

Kiro: Hey, Kevin’s got a soft spot. I thought he was just as hard as ice.

Kevin: Shut up will ya?

Kiro: Nah, I like talking.

Kevin grabs a sword in the corner of his room.

Ella: Where are you going?

Kevin: Back to Soul Society, I haven’t finished something there.

Ella: Like what?

Kevin: Like those artifacts, I still need to find them.

Ella: Why? They may already be gone.

Kevin: They were left for us to find, Alex, Darc, and Lyra are already going to meet me there, and I’ve made arrangements for the Hell’s Butterflies. So are you guys coming or what?

Kiro: I’m going, got nothing else better to do.

Ella: Then I’ll go too, can’t have you guys wandering in there to get yourselves killed.

Kevin: Who’s dying?

(The three disappear through a gate to Soul Society.
over a year ago bleacher1001 said…
(As Traea was speakeing to Azriel, Ryu appears with Captain Kyoraku.)

Ryu: I never thought that I would get the chance to see the two of you again...and on the same day.

Kyoraku: So, you've had dealings with the fellow over there? Is he strong?

Ryu: He's one of Sekhmet's generals and he's plenty strong. You have my word on that.

(He looks at Ryu) Azriel: I must say that you look different, Ryu. If I did not know better, I would say that you are no longer afraid of me.

Ryu: Don't you worry about that, Azriel. I'm still scared of you. However, that doesn't mean that I'm going to back off. I still have to pay you back for what you did to Senna.

Traea: Senna this, Senna that, you haven't changed at all, Ryu. You are still being driven by your misguided feelings of love.

Ryu: Long time no see, Traea. I wish to extend my condolences for Baello.

Azriel: Something about you has changed. Instead of trying to "rub Baello's death in our noses", you are expressing regret for her death. Why?

Ryu: For a simple reason. That is, she was not one of the people that I want dead.

Traea: Not one of the people that you want dead? You have made a list?

(In his mind) Kyoraku: Good, his conversation might buy us some time.

Ryu: I have. The two of you are on that list. Sekhmet, of course, is on it, as well as Lahash. And, finally, Wiseman is on my list. However if you were to return Senna's body, soul, and zanpakuto, I would leave and never be a bother to you again.

(In his mind) Kyoraku: What is he thinking? Would he really leave like that?

Azriel: That is all that you want us to do? You want us to comply to your demands and, if we do, you will no longer be a bother to us?

Ryu: That's what I said. I'm tired of fighting, but I will for Senna's sake.

Traea: So, you would give up fighting and truly betray the Soul Society? I do not believe it. You may not hold the Gotei 13 in the highest regard, but you would never truly betray them. That would go against your moral character, which is the one thing that you claim to be driving you to save your darling Senna.

Ryu: Then should I take your answer to my request as a no?

Azriel: You should.

Ryu: Very well, then I will revert to my original plan. (He glares at them.) I'll just have to plow through you and get her back myself.....Shunsui, I'll take on Traea first. You know what to do if Azriel interferes.

Kyoraku: Yeah, I know what to do. Just don't take too long.

Ryu: It'll take however long it takes, Shunsui. You can't rush a battle, otherwise you'll be killed.

Traea: At least you have finally learned some of the fundamentals of battle. I am somewhat impressed.

Ryu: Good, at least one of us is. I know that you are not as strong as Baello, but I won't underestimate you.

Traea: You are finally starting to use your head, Ryu. Maybe there is hope for you yet.

(Ignores her comment) Ryu: But you should also know to never underestimate me, either.
Traea: (her eyes glare at Ryu) Despite your growth and sacrifices, you will never ascertain what is necessary to dominate me in battle.

Ryu: Well, the other beat your late sister while she was in her embodiment.

Traea: You speak of such events as if you have a complete understanding. However, you're neglecting significant details.

Ryu: Is that so?

Traea: It took an entire band of lieutenants and captains to best my sister. And if you hadn't noticed, two of those Lieutenants are now dead.

Ryu: (he looks to his left and sees the lifeless body of momo and rangiku). WHAT DID YOU DO?!

Traea: Me, no. Azriel-sama, Yes. The other two seated officers are teetering close to death.

Ryu: (looks to the ground) You won't survive this battle now that I know your rank.

Traea: Oh, you believe you can conquer me now that your comrades defeated my sister?

Ryu: I'm sure of it.

Traea: You're laboring under a heavy delusion, shinigami. Your glass veil will soon shatter, revealing the truth of the matter.

Ryu: (with tremendous speed he flash steps toward Traea. He goes to punch her, but she catches his fist)

Traea: Aiming for my face guard once again? (she twists his twists his arm, and he flings side ways to avoid damange, but she grabs his neck with her feet twists him and kicks him to the ground). There are many reasons why you'll never defeat me, Ryu. Truths that even you and your fated love for Senna will never be able to resolve.

Ryu: (he appears in front of her and grabs her hand and kicks away her leg) Don't speak her name, girl!

Traea: Girl? Oh, i'm far more dangerous than any simple girl. You mistake me for your fragile love. (her knees smashes into his stomache, but he only flinches. Her eyes show surprise and he kicks her away and unsheathes his sword).

Ryu: (he dawns his mask and unleashes a huge cero).

Traea: How vile that one beast has enabled his brothren to use such a divine gift. (her hand clashes with the cero and she holds it back as it pushes her across the ground. The cero continues to rampage as she holds it back. She raises her hand and pushes downward, sending the Cero coiling into itself. The cero bolts backward and breaks up, blasting across the battlefield). You have already demonstrated your insecurity in the aforesaid statements.

Ryu: What?

Traea: You were so convinced earlier that you have the potential to end my life. However, you summon your mask for further augmentation. That implies your standard abilities won't take you far enough to counter my abilities.

Ryu: Tch. Nothing has changed, you have only moments to live.

Traea: You're becoming more and more like a hollow. The more you supplement your shinigami powers with that mask, the further you become inclined to think and behave like a lowly hollow.

Ryu: (his eyes become soft and his body limp)

Traea: (she appears behind him and swings her mighty axe, but he snaps to it and narrowly escapes a deadly blow. He manages to only suffer with a gash on his shoulder).

Ryu: I see your tricks, Traea. (She speaks from behind him)

Traea: Do you? (his eyes widen and her launches her axe forward and he swings around and blocks it with his blade. One of the large blade pieces is long enoug and stabs his mask. She swings her black backward and it slices through his mask, against his forehead. Blood trickles on the surface of his mask).

Ryu: (he zooms toward her and they being clashing their weapons. She swings her axe and it collides with his blade, she twists her body, swings to the side, catches her axe on his blade brings it up and slides her axe down the blade. Ryu leans back to avoid his head being severed. She anchors herself and swings around kneeing him in the back. His body flings upward and her blade slices the skin off his chest and side of his head. He fires a cero, striking her, sending her to the ground).

Traea: (she lands on the ground, deflecting his cero). Your swordsmanship could you some tuning, Ryu. (she watches the blood stain his clothing and rolls down his mask).

Kyoraku: Oh my, he is becoming consumed with this battle. That boy has amazing stamina, but poor focus.

Azriel: Is that what you shinigami have reduced yourselves to?

Kyoraku: And what would that be?

Azriel: You're simply coaches for the weak? You've surely shamed your place in this world. You are undeserving of your title and yet you continue to to behave like pitiful trash. That's no way of proving your right to hold such a place in this world.

Kyoraku: There is something sastisfying about watching the young grow powerful and replace the once powerful. I am content with teaching and instructing the youth. I have nothing to prove. (tursn his back to Azriel) You're much too high strung.

Azriel: (he closes his eyes). I would expect such half-sighted thoughts from a captain. All you shingami are the same. Weak and ignorant.

Kyoraku: (a cero barrels toward him, he vanishes, leaving his pink Kamono, which is consumed by the cero). Not nice...
Kyoraku: I guess I can add a new kimono to the bottle of sake that Ryu still owes me.....And by the way, Azriel, I have another reason for not entering in Ryu's fight.

Azriel: And what is that?

Kyoraku: Because he doesn't want me to. Ryu has been pushed down ever since he arrived in the Academy, but he continues to get back up. He is tired of being pushed and wants to push back. His battle with Traea is the only way for him to do that.

Azriel: Do you honestly believe that Ryu can defeat Traea on his own?

Kyoraku: There's not a doubt in my mind that he can.

(Ryu laughs at Traea's last comment.)

Ryu: You say that my swordsmanship can use some work. How can you say that when you aren't even using a sword?

Traea: Are you trying to anger me by making a statement that exudes ignorance?

Ryu: No, it is a truthful observation. An axe will almost always have an advantage over a sword. The power behind an axe will always be more than that of a sword because of gravity. The only advantage that a sword has over an axe is speed. However, your intense speed has made up for that.....I will never be able to overpower you with swordsmanship alone. I will need to call upon all of my abilities below my Vasto Vizard form in order to defeat you.

Traea: So, you are not going to go any further into your hollowfication in order to defeat me? You will need all of your powers to defeat me, shinigami. All of them.

(He removes his mask and lets the blood flow freely) Ryu: I'm aiming to prove you wrong, Traea.

(Ryu then charges at her with shunpo and attempts to strike her. She places her axe in a blocking position and waits for the attack. Just before he tries to strike her, she loses sight of him for a second. She spins around blocks his real attack that was coming from behind her.)

Traea: Your clones do not have any effect against me.

Ryu: That wasn't a clone; that was me!

(Suddenly, Traea feels herself being forced backward by Ryu's attack. They fly into a rock wall, with Traea still holding back Ryu's attack.)

(In her mind) Traea: How is it that he is stronger now? Without his hollow mask he should be weaker. Instead, he is stronger without it and is getting stronger. Perhaps I will not be able able to beat him as easily as I did before.

(Ryu breaks off the attack and flips backwards about 15 feet in order to create some distance between them.)

Ryu: I'm sure by now that you've noticed a change in my power. The truth is that every single iota of reiatsu that is expelled from my body, is mine. It is not some stimulant or another outside influence.....The fact is that I've been holding back during this entire fight because I wasn't sure if I could control the flow of my reiatsu. For some reason, I have felt stronger since I returned from the Spirit King...I wasn't made the leader of Renegade Squad for no reason, Traea. Remember that as I slash you to pieces!

(Ryu charge at Traea who, in turn, charges at Ryu. Ryu prepares a slash from his sword, and Traea prepares a slash from her axe. The two blades meet and cause a wild explosion of reiatsu.

Kyoraku: You see? I told you that he wouldn't need my help.

Azriel: Do not put too much faith in Ryu. It will only come back to hurt you in the end, just as it hurt Senna.

(As Azriel says this, Shunsui draws one of his blades and prepares himself to fight.)

(He gives Azriel a harsh glare) Kyoraku: Now that is also something that I do not like. You can insult a man all that you want.....but never insult a lady.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago gokuluigifan333 said…
just ignore my characters from now on ill wait until this is over so that i can join the academy and get better at posting while im at it you can find me at the make your own zanpakto forum
people really need to start posting oh well ill just post crap
over a year ago onix11 said…
Blaze quickly catches up with ace and stops him in his tracks.

Blaze: Where do you think your going?

Ace: I'm going to help everyone.

Blaze: If you go there is a high chance of dying. are you willing to take the risk?

Ace: (Ace ponders a little on the question.) Yes,I am.

Blaze: (He forms a smile) Fine...let's go help out.

They both shunpo towards the battle area.
hmmm
You know, I kind of think it's funny. the rules list that randomfan posted are going out the window. He said no characters from the show would be used, but they kept showing up and got into the fights. Some are even dieing left and right apparantley.
surprise
Traea: (she stands with her axe held with her right arm, over her shoulder). You have the delusion that if you manage to conquer me in battle, you will then be assured victory over the others. I'm afraid, like times before this, I will have to send your hope to the grave, just as you did, Senna.

Ryu: DON'T SAY HER NAME! AHHHHHH (massive spiritual pressure pours from him and he shunpos behind Traea and smashes her in the back, and grabs her scarf, pulls her back and attempt to stab her with his blade. To his surprise, she is looking directly in his eyes and her axe swings between her legs and slices his side. He lets go of her and shunpos for safer distance).

Traea: Focus less on the ocean and more on the tides, shinigami.

Ryu: You purposely allowed me to convince myself that I had the upper hand... (clutching his side).

Traea: Those who are at their most vulnerable are often soothed by thoughts of victory. You are no different, shinigami.

Ryu: Why do you always refer to me as "Shinigami" when you know my name? Do you wish to cheapen my existence?

Traea: You desire for me to call you by your surname, simply because you yearn to claim an existence outside the gotei thirteen’s shadow. Unfortunately, I will not feed your ego for you are a single gear in the monstrous mechanism that is the shinigami race.

Ryu: Tch. Why do I even ask you anything…your words mean nothing to me.

Traea: On the contrary, you seek my words because without conversation you would be in much more danger than with.

Ryu: You give yourself too much credit for your rank, angel.

Traea: Equaling the playing field, shinigami? How petty of you, but as should be expected from a shinigami. A race spawned from greedy, power hungry bottom dwellers.

Ryu: I’ve had just about enough of your bullshit, Traea. Let’s continue this battle. I wish to end your life quickly and move on to your other siblings.

Traea: You’re remarkably confident with your current record in mind (she glides toward him with intense speed and swings her axe horizontally; he lunges back, avoiding the blade, but she vanishes, mid-swing and as the blade swings around, she reappears on the other side, grabs the hilt and pushes it in the other direction, despite its initial forceful thrust. Ryu pulls his blade toward his chest and the axe smashes into the base of the blade. In mere seconds, he thrusts his hands upward, exerting all his force toward her axe. His is able to rhythmically lead her blade upward as it is held against his. She slices her blade down his and he directs it away from his body avoiding harm. She begins twirling it in a wheel-like motion toward him. It cuts the air in front of him and he falls back, kicks her hand interfering with the rhythm of her spin. Her axe flies in the air, and she jumps kicks him in the face and uses his body to give her jump more momentum. She activates a back flip, kicks the hilt of her axe and it swing backward and rips into his shoulder. She grabs the handle and, twists around and her axe is kicked upward by Ryu, who is drenched in blood from his two wounds. He uses his other leg to kick her in the stomach sending her flying in the other direction. She collects herself and halts mid-air. She twirls her axe and charges Ryu for another assault. He glides by her kicks her in the back and she punches him in the face. They are propelled in opposite directions and recover their stance).

Ryu: (panting) You managed to minor wounds, but don’t discredit me yet.

Traea: Is that what you believe I am doing as of now?

Ryu: it’s typical…

Traea: You know little about how I function as an individual. That will be your most fatal weakness.

Ryu: …tch.

Traea: You have completely misjudged the entire sequence of events up until the present. You traipsed through the soul society gaining experience and intelligence on my siblings and me, you managed to defeat my sister, Baello, and now you believe you’re entitled to a level of faith and hope that your band of misfits with lead you to victory? Like the eager night’s sky you will fall prey to daybreak. Except, shinigami, my blade will be the sun to your starry sky. I will relinquish all hope of victory for you and your underlings.

Ryu: No! You won’t! You’re the one who is mistaken, Traea!! (he charges her and begins a volley of punches, which she dodges, but he manages to strike her a few times. He aims for her face plate, but she smacks his hand away and slams him in the stomach with her foot)

Traea: You have a strong urge to see my true face, don’t you, shinigami?

Ryu: You hide behind your mask because you don’t believe in what you say you do.

Traea: Completely the opposite, actually. I conceal my image for the very same fact. It would merely interfere with the higher goal. You, shinigami, hide behind the mask of a creature you would not hesitate to kill if it stood before you and the veil of your disillusioned virtues.

Ryu: …what could be so distracting?

Traea: (she ignores his comment and looks to the sky) You cannot possibly fathom the position you’re in at the moment.

Ryu: You’re delusional, Traea. (He speeds toward her and begins violently swing his sword. He manages to slash her arm, but it is a shallow wound. Blood trickles down her arm and she wipes it away with her index and middle finger).

Traea: (she wildly swings her axe, narrowly missing Ryu’s other shoulder. He kicks her hand upward and punches her in the side. She slides backward and he fires a kido spell, which smashes into her. The smoke clears and her palm is charred from the impact of the kido).

Ryu: Wow, you stopped it with your hand. That was a risky move.

Traea: Necessary, however.

Ryu: …oh?

Traea: (she looks to the sky) You have been touched by despair, haven’t you, shinigami? However, to what level has despair affected your life? Misery and despair are siblings and coexist in all environments. Therefore, if you’ve experienced despair, such as the loss of your parents and a childhood ridden with strife and loneliness, you have witnessed the misery that accompanies sacrifice and loss. You, however, have never experienced the two on a scale comparable to that of my people. Perhaps, it is time I demonstrate just how crippling those sensations can be.

Ryu: Shikai? It’s no use, Traea. We defeated your sister, who was obviously the stronger of you two.

Traea: Outward appearances are merely symbolic, shinigami; therefore, ultimately deceiving.

Ryu: …uh? What do you mean?!

Traea: My sister, the same angel you managed to overpower in recent days was indeed powerful. However, you have miscalculated her rank in association with my own. All angels fulfill a particular number, from one to eight. Eight is the weakest of the angels while one signifies the strongest, respectably. Did my sister reveal her number? What a silly question, of course not. If she had, you wouldn’t be boasting with such audacity.

Ryu: wait…no.. (a bead of sweat falls down his brow)!

Traea: I will show you the seismic magnitude between myself and my sister, Baello.

Ryu: Seismic magnitude!?!? (his eyes widen as she stares in shock at Traea’s words).

Traea: Baello’s embodiment had the potential of the fifth ranking angel’s shikai, possibly her bankai. However, I’m not she, I am afraid. (she lifts her hands and unclamps two pins holding her face plate together. When the one is unclamped the others quickly unsnap and the mask breaks into two pieces, a front and back, and falls to the ground. An amazingly beautiful and angelic angel is revealed from beneath her mask. Her skin, fair and glistening, eyes bright green and her hair, that grabs the wind after being concealed beneath her mask. Her hair is golden like the sun and falls on her shoulders and curls around her body. She looks forward at ryu, with no emotion).

Ryu: …you’re absolutely beautiful. Why hide it? No…no…no! (he looks at her neck and a vivid number three is inscribed upon her skin. His world comes crashing down as baello was not stronger than baello, rather weaker).

Traea: My departed sister, Baello, was indeed powerful, but only holding a rank of seven among the eight angels. (she puts her hand beneath her black clothing, and on her upper chest she pulls out one of the stone-like devices that conceals their reiatsu. Her body explodes with reiatsu. It causes an explosion so large, it envelopes the entire city area and throws Ryu into the rubble. After the initial explosion he unearths himself from the rubble to experience a heavy spiritual pressure weighing down on him. The air is thick, heavy, and pooling with spiritual energy. Her body is glowing as she stares at Ryu). Let me reintroduce myself, shinigami. I am Traea, Tercero angel. (as she finishes her sentence, her fist crashes into Ryu’s face and slams him deep into the ground. The force of her punch drills him several feet into the ground. As he is drilled below the surface, a sonic boom echoes throughout the sky. Traea’s speed was so intense she impacted Ryu before the sound could reach his ears. She pulls him from the ground and flies high into the sky, she takes his hand and breaks it, kicking him in the stomach causing him to vomit blood. His limp body slams through what is left of the cities buildings after she released her seal. She appears on the other side and slams him into the ground. She steps on his head and pushes it into the dirt). I will make you one with the rubble of this city, shinigami. You wanted a name? You don’t deserve a name. That is reserved for those of us who have the ability to stand out among the weak. You, are beneath weak, you are pathetic. (she places her foot underneath him, tosses him in the air and grabs his collar. She stares into his bloodied, and beaten face ) You should have used your augmentation when I suggested it (she punches him into the distance and speeds by him why he glides in the air. She spins to the side and her leg slams into his side and he crashes into the ground. She soars into the air and them plummets to the ground and lands on his leg, breaking it. He screams in agony and reaches for his sword. She steps on his and and charges a bright blue cero that behind her eliminating his ash clone). Tricks like those, only work when they aren’t stale. You can’t convince me that you’re not real, I can sense your spiritual pattern. It’s much too distinct…like a filthy rodent.

Kyoraku: ...RYU! (he goes to help, but is slammed into the ground by Azriel).

Azriel: Remember your own words, shinigami. You were completely confident that he would win and would not interfere. The same will be if he loses, you will not interfere. I'll see to it.
(As he lies on the ground, Ryu wonders if there is any hope left.)

(In his mind) Ryu: How can I beat her now? She is the Tercero angel and I haven't even made a dent in her. Even if I went into my Vasto Vizard form I probably couldn't beat her.....Wait a minute, I can't be thinking like this! If I give up now, then I'll be giving up on Senna. I can't just give up because I've gotten knocked down on my ass...I have to get back up!

(While Ryu is thinking, Traea continues to put pressure on his leg, sending shockwaves of pain throughout Ryu's body.)

Traea: No matter what you think of, you'll never be able to defeat me, Ryu. You yourself said that since I was weaker than Baello that you could defeat me. But when you find out that my power is beyond hers, you freeze up...Truly pathetic. (She then notices that Ryu has closed his eyes from the pain and begins laughing.) Why do you laugh in the face of your defeat?

Ryu: I'm laughing because I think I've finally come up with a way to kill you.

(As Ryu says this, a red flash comes from his right hand and grazes Traea's left shoulder. Traea jumps off of Ryu and flips backward so as to avoid a possible second flash.)

Traea: What was that?

(He gets up with his eyes closed) Ryu: Traea, that was...(He opens his eyes and reveals that they are hollowfied)...a Cero. As long as I can hollowfy my eyes, then I can fire ceros. However, the ones that I fire like this are weaker than my normal ceros.

Traea: So that was your way of defeating me. You were counting on your instincts to guide your aim to my heart so that you would kill me. As you can see, that did not work. Nothing that you do will work against me.

Ryu: And you were saying that I have a big ego. You think that just because you were hiding your true power that this battle will end quickly. It won't. You can ask Azriel yourself, I'll keep on getting back up, no matter what you do to me. It's not my stamina, as you called it, that keeps me going. It's my desire for peace.

Traea: Peace? You are the last being that should talk about peace. You have consecutively stated that you will do whatever it takes to save your beloved, which implies that you would start a war for her. Wars do not bring peace.

Ryu: And look at what you and Sekhmet are trying to do. A war for vengeance is still a war. You and the other angels have allowed yourselves to become consumed with anger and hatred for the shinigami because of something that happened centuries ago. I can't understand why you would start a war because of that. Innocent souls, souls that have no part in this, are going to die for no reason.

Traea: Those souls walk the same path as the shinigami, therefore they are to be eliminated as well.

Ryu: Then there will be no reason for me to continue trying to turn you away from this path, considering the fact that you do not care about innocents. I just have two questions before we end this fight.

Traea: I will answer them as a last request, but I may not give you the answers that you desire.

Ryu: Were you the one that took Senna's body? The other is, where are Kaoru and Amaya?
Traea: (she brushes off her shoulder) How intriguing, shinigami. You never cease to surprise me with your colorful techniques. Too little, too late, I am afraid.

Ryu: ...no, it's not. (he glides toward her firing ceros from his eyes. She weaves in and out of the cero's, speeding toward Ryu with little expression. She zooms right in front of him and grabs her axe from her back. Her face, right before his, he fires a cero, but she swirves to the left and swings her axe with intense force. He leaps backward and fires another cero, which she blocks with her axe. Her eyes are peering at Ryu, from behind her Axe as she disappears. She appears behind him and slices his back with her blade. He flies toward the ground, crashes his feet into the soil, summons his mask, and propels himself toward Traea. Before they can clash, he vanishes and appears behind her fires a large cero into her back) That should have done considerable damage.

Traea: (the smoke settles and Traea is seen standing in the same position, but her axe is held behind her, blocking her back. She was unharmed, for she blocked the cero with her axe.)

Ryu: ...impossible! How could you have such quick reflexes?!

Traea: You're awfully predictable, shinigami. ...However, you haven't seen quick as of yet.

Ryu: (he holds his sword out) Niether have you...!

Traea: I'm sure, shinigami. You're like all the others. You are gambit, but soon after your begin a fight, your trickery becomes stale and you're left with only your ego as a defense.

Ryu: You...(before he can continue his sentence, she launches at Ryu with daunting speed. She completely catches him off guard, kicking his sword from his hand and slamming her axe into his face, ready to smash her axe into his face. Right before her axe, crashes into his mask, she halts her assault. She initiates a back-flip, running up his body, kicking him in the face and using both fists to slams him into the distance. He collides with several buildings, but recovers to see Traea on the ground, with her axe stabbed into the soil). ...what are you doing?! (Inner-monologue: Why did she halt her attack? She could have easily shattered my mask, but hesitated. This isn't like her to behave so carelessly...She is definitely up to something or...she believes she has already won!!!) THIS ISN'T OVER! I WILL NOT LET YOU HURT INNOCENT PEOPLE. PEOPLE WHO HAVE SPEND THEIR DAYS LIVING WITHOUT SIN! I WILL STOP YOU! (he stares into her bright, but emotionless green eyes).

Traea: (she looks toward the sky) My people were once the leading figures of this land, but it was violently and unjustly stolen from them. No, rather brutally ripped from their grasp. The shinigami would have preferred to sever the hand of an innocent than allow them their harvest. Simply because they desired to dominate this land and relinquish the powers my people possessed. Evne those who had not ascertained such power were mercilessly slaughtered in the shinigami invasion. Do not speak to me about loss and innocence. You disgusting brutes know nothing of the sort. The only variables you respond to is violence and aggression. Therefore, I will properly implement a lesson on said variables. Through violence and aggression, do people truly experience despair and desperation. Thus, the purest articulation of retribution.

Ryu: ...(he simply stares at Traea while she speaks and her body beings oozing dense spiritual pressure).

Traea: (she places her hand on her axe hilt and glances at the city in the distance than back at Ryu) This district will truly know misery and catastrophe once I begin my onslaught. My people's extermination will look miniscule in comparison. (her eyes tighten and glare with distain at Ryu as she pulls her Axe from the ground) Impart judgment, Usoda Guidicar (she tosses her axe in the air and it seems to cut the fabric of reality as it soars into the sky. The fabric of reality is being shredded by her axe and it begins to fold away, around the entire area. The sky begins to deflate like a balloon, losing its bright blue color. The entire environment takes on a grayish-black appearance, devoid of color. The ground begins to ripple and lose its flat appearance. The area, along with everything in it, becomes distorted and resembles a blurry display. The only object that has maintained its original coloring and display is Traea, as she continues to stare at Ryu while the world around him morphs. She lifts her hand above her head and her axe slams into her palm, she swings it backwards causing a cascade of concussive force reverberates backwards annihilating everything behind her. The ground is completely unearthed, buildings demolished, and people vaporized)

Ryu: …what is this shikai? I need to stop her! (he lifts his sword, but erupts in fire and falls to the ground, attempting to extinguish the fire). Ahhhh…..what happened! THIS FEELS LIKE MY ZANPAKUTO…..(the fire is quelled and Ryu, terribly hurt) did my own zanpakuto attack me? (He looks at Traea)

Traea: Your people did not mind slaughtering the innocent and pure of my city; therefore, it is only fair if I extend the same contribution to you; mother and child, alike. (suddenly the city-scape in Ryu’s site begins to crumble to the ground and vanishes. She swings her axe and the buildings behind him rumble and topple onto the villagers. She begins walking toward him and points her finger. A massive cero comes crashing from her finger and consumes blocks of the city, leaving only destruction). I never answered your question, did I? I do not know the whereabouts of those two misfits and for Senna, she is not my concern and never was.

Ryu: BITCH! (suddenly Ryu begins sinking into the ground and his sword is swallowed by the earth. She swings her axe and cuts off his hand. Blood pours form his wound, but seems to evaporate as it leaves his body. He falls to the ground and sinks. He opens his eyes and is floating in a mass of of blackness. He is slashes across the chest and thrown out of the darkness and on top of a building. The building begins to crumble and he falls into the rubble, but it feels like water. He lands on teh ground and sees Traea. He regenerates his hand and fires a cero, which seems to spread like melting butter in the air. It crashes into the ground and soars into the black sky) What happened...
(Ryu stands there in shock at what is happening. He cannot believe what is happening.)

(In his mind) Ryu: What the Hell is going on here? Anything that I do backfires. I can't release my zanpakuto. My ceros are useless. With those two out all that I have left are kido and hand-to-hand combat. By deduction, any kido that I use will be distorted, and the only way for me to use hand-to-hand combat is to use shunpo. I don't want to do that because I don't know if I'll only move half of my body or nothing at all. This zanpakuto of her's seems to be unbeatable. Perhaps I should have given up while I was ahead.

Traea: Where is that conviction of yours now, Ryu? Didn't you say that you were going to cut me down?

(In his mind) Ryu: She's just trying to bait me. I've gotta do this the smart way, otherwise I'll end up dead.

(A couple of miles away, Shunsui is on the ground with Azriel standing a few feet away from him.)

(Able to barely see Ryu) Kyoraku: How is that kid able to stand? Even when I was standing, I was having trouble keeping my balance.

Azriel: It is because of a pure adrenaline rush. Ryu is at his last lengths in his current form. If Traea was to activate her Bankai or Embodiment, he would have to use his other form in order to just survive standing. However, you should worry about yourself more than you worry about that boy. Just like those Lieutenants, the two of you will be dead soon enough.

(Back over to Traea and Ryu, the angel begins to walk slowly towards where Ryu is standing.)

Traea: How would you like for me to end your existence? Do you want me to completely distort your body, behead you with my axe, or eradicate you with my cero? Consider this choice an act of kindness from me, shinigami. Though all the choices are excruciatingly painful, they are very quick means of death. (She finally reaches him.) Have you made your choice?

(In his mind) Ryu: Damn! I don't have any option except to use what Yoruichi taught me, and that wasn't much! I guess that I don't have a choice. (He speaks.) I've decided on what I am going to do, Traea.

Traea: And what is that?

(He smiles) Ryu: I'm going to keep fighting no matter what!

(Ryu shunpos backwards and away from Traea until he is twenty feet away from her.)

Ryu: Well, at least I didn't lose a part of my body in the transit.....As I was saying, I am not going to give up, Traea. (He sheaths his sword.) Because of your shikai, I've been left with only one option. That is, I'm going to have to resort to hand-to-hand combat.

(She simply glares at Ryu) Traea: How do you expect to do that, shinigami? You could barely touch me with your sword. With that knowledge, then how do you expect to hit me with a fist or foot?

(He rips off the top of his shinigami uniform) Ryu: A technique that Yoruichi Shihoin taught me will be the key.

(A silver light begins to surround Ryu and a great amount of reiatsu emanates from his body, namely his back.)

Traea: Yes, I know of this technique. Shunko, or Flash Cry, is it's name. That will do no good, even though you do have a great amount of reiatsu within you.

(He glares at her) Ryu: That would ordinarily be true, however I have an ace in the hole with this technique.

(The silver reiatsu starts to receive a red tinge to it. The source of the tinge is coming from Ryu's closed right fist. Soon the red tinge clings to Ryu's back and arms.)

Traea: I may have never seen Shunkō before, but I do know that this is not that technique. What is this?

Ryu: This is my own personal variation. I call it Kūdō Shunkō, or Hollow's Flash Cry. By infusing my Shunkō with my hollow's reiatsu, the Shunkō not only changes color but also increases with power.....When I was training with Yoruichi, she tried to teach me the original technique, but I could not control it. After I experimented with this idea, I learned that I was able to control the technique perfectly; however, I am only able to use the very basic applications for Shunkō.

Traea: I see. Once again, you rely on the powers of a being that you would kill on sight and, once again, you will be sorely disappointed in the outcome.

Ryu: We'll see about that, won't we? (In his mind) If this doesn't work then I'm as good as dead.
Blaze and Ace arrive at the battle scene.

Blaze: Man this is a mess. Ace, we need to get the liutents and as many seated officers as possible away from this. If they're dead then leave them for last okay.

Ace: Right. (They both move quickly and quietly attempting not to get caught.)
over a year ago randomfan13 said…
Hey, sorry that its been awhile since I've posted. Its been a kixture of getting easily distracted by other things, and it looks like its really only Bleacher and Crazione fighting
Azriel: (he glares to his left and Sees Blaze and Ace handling the two 11th squard officers. He appears between then, grabs their arms,crashes them into one another, and slams them in the ground). How convenient that shinigami flock to the wounded. (he points his finger in Blazes face and ceros a cero, but ace leaps in front of it and takes the blast).

Blaze: Ace! (he watches ace fall limp on the ground) YOU MONSTER!

Azriel: (while staring at blaze, he swings his hand up and smacks away Shunsui’sblade).

Shunsui: I suggest you watch who's line of sight your in, boy. You don't want to get hurt.

Azriel: This child will die, you are simply delaying said death.

Blaze: ...you're after me? Why not Ryu?

Azriel: (he closes his eyes for a moment) You shinigami must have remarkably low cognitive capacity. It was quite obvious, from first glance, that your shinigami friend is being slaughtered by Traea. I, on the other hand, was assigned to a completely separate task. (with blinding speed he grabs Captain Komamura’s sword and grabs Soifon’s shikai. He uses his speed to vanishes and appear in the distance, firing a kido) Hado 88: Empyrean shards! (thousands of bright shards seems to slide through the fabric of reality and begin darting at them in masses. The shards, sharp as ten blades and minute in size, speed toward the captains. The shards shred everything in their path, but Soifon releases a bakudo that is able to swallow up some of the shards. Her arm is struck with them and Komamaru blocks it with the release of his bankai. The shards almost sever the arm of his bankai as they rip through it’s body).

Komamura: AHHHH! (he swings his sword and his giant bankai topples the area with his giant blade).

Soifon: That was a powerful kido he uses, especially without an incantation.

Azriel: I understand that you, Captain Komamura, were present when Baello activated her embodiment. (he points his finger and a cero launches at him, but it strikes his bankai’s leg).

Shunsui: flower wind rage and flower god roar, heavenly wind rage and heavenly demon sneer, Katen Kyokotsu!

Azriel: You, captain Komamura, will be the first to die. The child will be the second to perish.

Blaze: …

Azriel: (he looks at Blaze) Not to worry, child, I promise that your death will be swift. You may not even feel my hand pull your heart from your chest cavity.

Soifon: ENOUGH! (she lunges forward and swings her leg to trip him, but he jumps, leans back to punch her, but she shunpos to his other side, which he anticipates and a cero fires from his finger. Soifon narrowly dodges the cero and slides across the ground, trying to collect her bearings. She launches at him, vanisheing mid-lunge and jabbing her shikai toward his chest. His hand comes from her left, grabs her hand. She glances to her left in utter surprise that he vanishes to grab her hand without her sensing it)
Azriel: Captain, you are not as swift as you believe yourself to be. (she swings around and strikes his shoulder, but he does not flinch. He scowls at her efforts and throws her to the ground, stepping on her throat, keeping the other foot over her zanpakuto. Shunsui appears, swining his blades, but as his blades seem to hit Azriel, he stands behind Kyoraku, blades merely slicing thin air). If you had allotted me a mere second longer, I would have crushed that captain’s throat, ending her life indefinitely. Even shinigami require air. However, you wouldn’t mind living beneath the delusion that you’re beyond even air. (she sneers at their presence and lunges forward with such speed, he is able to knock Shunsui’s hat from his head).

Shunsui: My, my aren’t we agile (Soifon, standing by Shunsui, scowls at Azriel).

Azriel: If only words and filthy glares were enough to subdue your opponents, you shinigami would be the defining authority abroad. (as he finishes his sentence, he vanishes and lands on top of Komamura’s bankai’s giant blade which slams into the ground with massive force. As the blade strikes the ground, a cero launches up the blade, striking the giant in the face. Komamura is seen behind the giant, holding his face, hunches over. Azriel vanishes, appearing behind Komamura, but is intercepted by Soifon and Shunsui. He dodges their attacks and stands before them). I wouldn’t suggest it, child. (he sighs and catches Blaze’s blade. Blaze slides the blade through his fingers, drawing blood). I am mildly impressed, boy.

Blaze: (staring at Azriel, he smirks) You haven’t seen anything yet.

Azriel: You managed to graze my skin, which is an improvement from the last encounter we shared. I’m afraid that you’ve drawn blood and will not benefit from it.

Blaze: I’ll just keep slicing you until I sever a limb or better! (he launches toward Azriel, but Azriel vanishes through him, appearing above him, matching his speed. He kicks him face first into the ground and drags him across the ground with his foot. He jumps back, lands on the ground and begins to charge a cero, but Shunsui appears in front of him and places his blades against the cero and Soifon appears behind him, halting his attempt to leap backward. The cero blasts into his blades, ricocheting into Azriel’s face. The smoke settles and Shunsui helps blaze to his feet)

Shunsui: You best be careful or else you’ll be seriously injured.

Blaze: Yes, captain. I must not underestimate his skills, but he should do the same.

Soifon: SHUNSUI!!!!

Shunsui: (he looks over his shoulder and blood splatters over Blaze’s face. From the dust, Azriel sped forward stabbing Shunsui in the shoulder. The initial intent was to piece his heart, but he managed to veer to the side avoiding a deadly assault).

Azriel: (he pulls out his slender, black blade from Shunsui’s shoulder and appears in the distance, facing all three captains and Blaze). You degenerates managed to combine efforts, catching me off guard, and forcibly deflecting my own cero toward me. I can’t say I am impressed, but I am surprised. If there is one thing I have discovered from your filthy organization, it’s that captain’s are too possessed by their own status and ego to coordinate a collaborative effort. Competition and dominance is all you know, or so I thought. Perhaps I underestimated your ability to express desperation.
Blaze: That’s enough! (shunsui gestures for him to stay back) He can’t insult you like that! ARROGANCE!

Azriel: How amusing. The timid boy has begun to demonstrate valor, but you’re not as convincing as you may believe. (staring into Blaze’s eyes) You remain that weak, spineless child who I struck down so many months ago).

Blaze: …(he grinds his teeth. He lunges past Shunsui and swings his blade, missing Azriel. Azriel slams his elbow, dislocating it. His arm falls limp and he drops his sword and falls to the ground. The giant’s blade plunges forward, but Azriel manages to escape harm).

Azriel: You should begin taking this battle seriously, captains. You’re holding back, waiting for me to reveal some type of trump card. However (he looks closes his eyes for a moment), I recommend you reconsider your battle approach. In moments, I plan on becoming quite serious. I will no longer entertain your playful nature. I will simply expunge you quickly and with as much pain as possible. (he opens his eyes and holds out his sword) Caste your shadow, Yamayana Yarayishii (point his sword toward them, a torrent of energy spears forward splitting the ground in two. A dark, cloudy mass swirls violently around his blade, expands and them bursts into his body, smashing into him like a wave upon the rocky shore. His body becomes consumes by the darkness, but his transformation becomes cloaked by a black vortex. It swirls around him when suddenly the air stops and it implodes. Azriel is revealed, sleek, covered in black tattoo designs, which are animated upon his skin. His disposition looks sinsister and he simply stares at the captains. Instantaneously, he speeds between both Soifon and Shunsui, completely eluding their spiritual radar. Komamura is suddenly struck down with a mightly blow from Azriel’s zanpakuto. The blade slices sideways through his defense, generating a massive gush of wind and black mass that causes the captain to burst open and gush blood. He falls backward and his zanpakuto goes limp and fades as it falls to the ground. Soifon and Shunsui simultaneously look back to see Komamura fall to Azriel’s single swing and gasp in complete shock. Overcome by the surprise, they simply stare at Azriel. He glances over his shoulder, locking eyes with them. Before they can react, he appears before them and slashes at their bodies with his blade. He manages to shunpos in the distance, avoiding a deadly blow, similar to what brought down Captain Komamura. When they reappear, it is discovered that despite their quick action, his speed overwhelmed them and he manages to slice both their sides. They clutch their bleeding wound as he continues to pursue them. He appears behind Soifon and plunges his sword toward her chest, but Shunsui appears in front of her, simultaneously catching the blade as it pieces his stomach. The wound his shallow, but painful. He grunts in pain and screams to soinfon)

Shunsui: SOIFON, NOW!!!!

Soifon: (removing herself from the grasp of fear and surprise, she appears behind Azriel and strikes him with her stinger. However, right before it pierced his body, he burst into a black mist, escaping the string. The plunge was already made and it strikes through the mist and pierces Shunsui’s chest, forming the mark underneath his kimono).

Azriel: Judging from your expressions, I would be comfortable asserting that you’re quite surprises by the magnitude of my increase in power. Outward appearances are only symbolic, you shinigami should acknowledge such wisdom. (Black mist glides toward Soifon and Shunsui, but suddenly Blaze releases his zanpakuto)

Blaze: (he swings the blade of his zanpakuto, absorbing all the black mist, clearing the area)

Azriel: (he simply glances over his shoulder and grunts) Hmph. (suddenly he speeds backwards and his elbow strikes Blaze the chest with tremendous force. The sheer power of the blow causes Blaze to blast into the distance, striking many buildings and landing in rubble. Azriel, however, still facing the captains and his elbow extended, he turns around in blaze’s direction) You were truly convinced that because you released your zanpakuto and absorbed my ability that you were in position to ascertain victory? Despite your technique, I remain faster, stronger, and much more intelligent.
(Ryu stands there for a moment, building up energy for the attack.)

Ryu: Alright.....Here I go!!!

(Ryu begins a charge towards Traea, but is stopped abruptly. He looks up and sees her standing in front of him, with her axe buried deep into his left shoulder.)

Traea: This is what happens to people that underestimate their opponents.....They die.

Ryu: I'm not dead yet! (He clenches his right hand into a fist and prepares to punch Traea.)

Traea: That will not work.

(Ryu doesn't listen and throws the punch anyway. Before it even reaches her face, the fist erupts in an explosion of blood.)

(To exhausted to feel pain) Ryu: How did that happen?! What did you do?

Traea: I did nothing. What happened to your hand was entirely your doing.....I'll explain it for you. The force of the kido that you were using put a tremendous amount of stress on your body, making it weak. That is why the kido on your shoulders offered no resistance whatsoever to my blade and it is why your hand has fallen off. In essence, you have sent yourself to your own death. It is a fitting death for a murderer like yourself. (She removes the axe and lets Ryu fall to the ground.) Goodbye, shinigami. (She begins to walk away.)

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­-
(Ryu just lies there with his eyes closed. He begins to see the most important memories of his life pass before his eyes.)

(In his mind) Ryu: I guess this is it. I finally get to die. I always made myself out to be invincible, when I was nothing of the sort. Looking back, I think that maybe I carried more weight on my shoulders than I could handle. And I am responsible for Senna's death. So, maybe this is how it is mean to be. Maybe I should just go ahead and die...and no longer be a burden to anyone.

Kasai Fenikkusu: How is it that you have come to believe this, Ryu? You are not a burden, and you are most certainly not a murderer. Senna decided to stay with you, remember? Azriel is the one that killed her, not you.

Ryu: Still, though. All I have done is bring about suffering, Kasai. I don't want to cause any more.

Kasai Fenikkusu: That is enough, Ryu! You promised yourself that you would save Senna. Are you going to go back on your word?! (Ryu is taken aback by those words.) Because if you do, then I will see to it that you die, by piercing your heart myself!

(After taking a moment) Ryu: You're right. I need to stop kicking myself in the ass and I need to get back up! Thanks for helping me, Kasai.

Kasai Fenikkusu: That is why I am here.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---

(Ryu opens his eyes and jumps up. He turns around towards Traea, recharges his Kūdō Shunkō, and then charges at her. Having not expected an attack, Traea is only able block Ryu's attack. His left fist collides with the blade of her axe.)

Traea: I guess I should have just beheaded you. It would have saved me from having to interact with you again.

Ryu: Don't count me out yet, Traea!

(Suddenly, Ryu's right fist reforms and he is able to punch her shoulder. An earth-shattering explosion occurs and both Ryu and Traea disappear from everyone's senses.)

-----------------------------------------­---­--

(Isane looks out towards the Rukon District.)

Isane: I wonder what has happened to Ryu. He has completely disappeared.

(She walks up next to Isane) Unohana: Do not worry, Isane. Ryu once told me that if was going to die that he would want to die in battle, trying to save Senna.

Isane: The only problem that I have with that, Captain, is that I think Ryu is dead, or at least close to death.

(She sighs) Unohana: We will just have to wait and see, Isane. Wait...and see.
Ace's body on the ground slowly dissenegrates into a purple mist.

Miles away, Ace watches there on a building.

Ace: Damn it Blaze! Like i would be foolish enough to intercept Azriel. 'rubs his head'
over a year ago orcale999 said…
Suzuna: (Watches the choas with interest) They're quite loud, aren't they?

Ajix: If we're lucky, they'll kill each other. Let's take care of our more pressing business. (She looks around at the wreckage and people under them. She take a paintbrush from her pocket and swipsit once. The wreckage vanishes completely and she pockets the paintbrush) While they worry about they're silly revenge notions, we should try to save these people's lives.

Suzuna: (Smiles)

Ajix: What is it now?

Suzuna: I think you've grown soft to the shinigami. What difference does it make if we save them?

Ajix: It dissatisfies the guy who walked away from you. Isn't that enough?

Suzuna: True, true. (holds hand up and an ice mist floats over the unconscious bodies. The wounds slowly hiss and seal themselves. Hikari was already picking a few of the victims up easily and shot off to the 4th squad barracks)

Ajix: (holds hand up and a hell butterfly lands on it. She frowns as she listens to the message and repeats it to Suzuna as the hell butterfly flies off) It seeems that my interpertations was correct. We should hurry with the injured and get them away from the fight. We have business to attend to afterward.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­
Hemi: (stands before the large throne of Sekhmet, who stares down at him and his companions. Her guards glare warily at the brown haired knight to his left, who grins calmly at their master) It's been quite a while, hasn't it, your highness?

Sekhmet: Why are you here?

Hemi: It disturbs me to see that you've become so swollen with pride with this empire of yours. I wanted to speak with you myself to be certain of what I've been hearing is correct. I had warned the head captain of your dangerous hubris, but to this extent? Not even I could foresee this.

Sekhmet: Not many could. I was particularly careful to hide my plans until the right moment. I find it quite simply to outsmart the gotei 13.

Hemi: (sighs) Well you haven't changed much. Maybe you should cease looking down at people and try to see their potential. You may have been born with regal lineage, but you were once at their level of strength.

Orcale: (is kneeling beside Hemi and furrows is brow) Curious...

Sekhmet: (glances at him) Ah, finished analyzing my guard, have you?

Orcale: Where is that man who acts as your closest sentry? The one with the shadow aura?

Sekhmet: You must mean Azriel. He's getting rid of some shinigami for me as we speak. I'm sure he'll return soon enough.

Hemi: You sent him to murder someone?

Sekhmet: Just the equivalent to the late Baello. If I recall, your own guard was involved in her death.

Orcale: (tenses, but Sekhmet continues)

Sekhmet: If it were not for HIM, I'd take you out right now.

Hibiki: (grins) You flatter me, Sek-ritoru.

Sekhmet: (stares at him) Even though we're former colleagues, I don't believe I approved of that nickname.

Hibiki: But Yamamoto-ko never said I couldn't call you that, so it stuck. Deal with it.

Sekhmet: You're so childish. Back on topic, do you have any more questions for me, Hemi?

Hemi: Just one more. On the off chance that you somehow manage to take on the entire 13 court guard squads, what do you plan to do afterward?
(Traea opens her eyes and sees that she is no longer in the Seireitei. She then sees Ryu standing about twenty feet away from her.)

Traea: I can assume that this was your doing.

Ryu: That is correct, Traea. I'm sure that you know what this place is.

Traea: It is a Garganta, which is primarily used by Hollows to travel to and from Hueco Mundo.

Ryu: That is true. Being half-hollow, I can also use them.....It was my original plan to pull you into this place, but I couldn't keep you still long enough. When you had apparently killed me, you let your guard down long enough for me to use it.

Traea: Why would you want to bring me to this place? Does it hold a hurting memory that you desire to cleanse?

Ryu: No, bringing you here was pure strategy. Just being part hollow makes me more aware of my surroundings in this place. Also, this place is a precipice world and would collapse if it was distorted. I figured that since your zanpakuto allows you to distort things I could use this entire world as a shield. Finally, I brought you here so that we don't destroy the Soul Society and more than we were. My Kūdō Shunkō was just a distraction. Apparently, it worked.

Traea: I see now. You did not want me to use your friends in order to make you lose focus on the battle. You know that you would not be able to even lift your sword if that happened.....I would not stoop so low as to do that. Something of that caliber is pathetic.

Ryu: Better to be safe than sorry. And now that we are away from the others, I can ask what I really wanted to know all along.

Traea: What is that?

Ryu: I want to know about what happened during the Angel-Shinigami War. I want to know everything that happened.

Traea: Why did you not ask that before?

Ryu: Because I knew that it would make me look bad in front of the other Captains if I asked an enemy what had happened in their past....Now, will you tell me?
Traea: (staring at Ryu, her eyes glistening in the darkness) Oh, now you're interested now that you're moments from death?

Ryu: I want to know, so just tell me.

Traea: It was quiet, the day the shinigami attacked. The palace was preparing for the annual festivities when explosions erupted from the exterior portion of the cities walls. Within moments shinigami were violently scaling the city, slaughtering innocent civilians. They ventured quickly to the royal council's chambers. Every member, mercilessly beheaded. However, do not refer to it as the war between the angels and shinigami. My people were not referred to as "angels," foolish shinigami. That is the name Lady-Sekhmet bestowed upon us. It has cosmic significance.

Ryu: ...oh?

Traea: (she continues to stare at Ryu with no emotion) My people engaged the shinigami, completely annihilating the first and second wave. However, the gotei 13, which was newly organized, was sent in as a third wave. This experimental group held tremendous power, which was unparallel to the first two waves. Capable of shikai and bankai, that rivaled our own.

Ryu: You used your embodiments, though.

Traea: On the contrary, shinigami. Embodiments were forbidden to all citizens. Engaging in the release of an embodiment was punishable by death or eternal imprisonment.

Ryu: Why wouldn't you release them?! You should have protected your people...

Traea: You shinigami are so self-righteous. It was forbidden, so we respected that law. However, the king has the power to decree a repeal; therefore, he announced we were able to release our embodiments...

Ryu: ...

Traea: ...before he was killed by General Yamamoto.

Ryu: ...agh (his expression is complete surprise, he closes his eyes and looks down). Was the king powerful?

Traea: Extremely. He was able to compete with Yamamoto and may have defeated him if he would have activated his embodiment. However, the king is completely forbidden from using his embodiment.

Ryu: ...why?

Traea: The king is expected to express power without the help of his embodiment.

Ryu: ...I neve knew. What about the queen and children?

Traea: The queen, too, was slaughtered. Of the three siblings, two survived.

Ryu: ...who?

Traea: Are you that dense, shinigami?

Ryu: Sekhmet! and...Lahash.

Traea: You actually managed to answer correctly, shinigami.

Ryu: And they attacked to eliminate the threat of an embodiment?

Traea: They wanted to silence our people completely. In return, burying our entire nation. The soul society, as you know it now, was threatened by our abilities and power. Greed, envy, and fear drove the shinigami to completely annihilate an entire civilization.

Ryu: ...these crimes are absolutely terrible and I apologize on behalf of the shinigami.

Traea: (she unfolds her hand to her side, extending her arm fully) Your words mean nothing to me, Shinigami. Apologies cannot begin to measure the level of suffering and pain my people experienced as a result of you shinigami.

Ryu: My words may not be able to measure your pain, but accept them and begin to heal.

Traea: Let me impart some wisdom, shinigami. Authority and power are two different things: power is the force by means of which you can oblige others to obey you. Authority is the right to direct and command, to be listened to or obeyed by others. Authority requests power. Power without authority is tyranny.

Traea: You ascertained power without the proper authority. As I stated once before, you have to be born with the authority and right to wield power. This is not something you earn, but something that is bestowed to you upon birth. My nation decended from the Almighty ancestors!

Ryu: Almighty ancestors?

Traea: They must no longer preach the words of the cosmic ancestry. Well, allow me to teach you the difference between shinigami and people of Dugobanda. (her axe forms in her hand, but it looks completely different. It has a bright luster, even though its pitch black. She swings it behind her and holds it for a moment) Understand agony, degenerate! (her eyes glare at Ryu with pure hatred and she swings her axe toward Ryu, releasing a potent, broad blue cero that fires with such speed, Ryu could barely react. The cero blasts out in a wave-like fashion and crashes into the walls of the precipice world.

(suddenly the garganta opens back in the soul society, to Ryu's surprise and the blast bursts from the seams of the exit and destroying everything in its path)

Traea: Exiting the garganta was a lucrative decision, shinigami. If you hadn't of made that split second decision, you would have been swallowed up by my cero. However, you managed to escape too much harm.

Ryu: (laying on the ground, amongst rubble, Ryu bleeds out, waivering in and out of consciousness) ...she calls this little harm? Bitch...she completely caught me off guard. She took advantage of my curiosity with the war! AH! DAMN! (he stands up, but his vision is blurry. He stares at Traea, but cannot keep a steady glare. Suddenly she appears in front of him and he tries to punch her, but his movements are sluggish from fatigue and he misses. He picks up his sword and swings it, but the air becomes thick and his sword seems to get caught. He struggles to move it through the air, as if he is trying to cut solid metal). WHAT IS GOING ON?!

Traea: (she slams him in the chest with her palm, sending him slamming into a wall. She raises her axe) Your perilous journey ends now, shinigami. (she swinds her axe with massive force toward Ryu's body. Suddenly a blade stops her axe, but the blade cracks in the process. Ryu looks to see Byakuya stopping Traea's blade).

Byakuya: Engaging with a minor substitute shinigami is hardly honorable, angel.

Traea: I am dishonorable because I battle the subtitute shinigami, implying that he is below my standard. However, you sacrifice your life to save him from my blade; therefore, you behave dishonorably, too. Or, is this another double standard by the shinigami? (she vanishes and appears in the distance)

(suddenly a gate opens and Veznesel floats out)

Veznesel: (her massive spiritual pressure weighs on the soul society) You've made some drastic improvements, Traea. Way of binding: Masked specter. (ribbons burst from the sky, wrap around Traea, spin her around and a box form which she falls in. The box closes and is wrapped in black chains. A large head of a dark figure appears, its red, piercing eyes glaring at the box. It opens its giant mouth and two hands push the box into its mouth. It closes its mouth and vanishes).

Byakuya: (he leaps toward Veznesel)

Veznesel: Not so hasty, captain. Way of binding, Demon Gate. (red sheets of energy hurtle from the sky slamming into the ground, forming a rudimentary box around Byakuya. The walls connect, sealing him within the bakudo. She snaps her finger, opening another gate, exiting silently as she smiles at Ryu).

Veznesel: (before the gate closes, Ryu hears Senna's voice)

Senna: Ryu...

Ryu: SENNNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (the gate closes).
Ace can't stand to watch anymore.

Ace: Ughh, i should really help, but against any of them is futile. 'pauses' Sorry guys. 'vanishes from the battle area'

Ace reappears in front of the renegade barracks.

Ace: I wander if anyone is still in here....
over a year ago Armogohma said…
smile
Name: Athanatos Xenos
Affliation: Treis Fylax, Zeus's Elite.
Origin: Greek (Still into Greek Death God's)

Zanpakutou: Thanaton Chronos (Time of Death)
You'll see it soon enough.

In-depth information: Athanatos is one of the Fylax, an elite group of Greek warriors. Every member of this group supports a different Ancient Greek god. Athanatos is the servant of Hades, and is the Third Guardian (Treis Fylax).
The Fylax posses powers similar to a Vizard's, but instead of power from Hollows, the Fylax gain power through their gods.

That's all. Expect Athanatos to be introduced in battle soon enough.
(Ryu dislodges himself from the wall and takes a couple of steps before falling to the ground. He clutches his wounds, namely the gash in his shoulder left by Traea's axe, to stop the bleeding.)

Ryu: Why am I never strong enough to beat my opponent? Is it because I get distracted? Or is it because I am not strong enough?

(As he says this, Captain Unohana and Isane appear next to him.)

Isane: Are you okay? (She looks at his wounds.) You shouldn't try to move around or you'll continue to bleed.

(He struggles to stand up) Ryu: No, I'm fine, Isane. You two should tend to the others.

(In her intimidating demeanor, she looks into Ryu's eyes) Unohana: Please listen to Isane, Ryu. You aren't in any condition to move around.

Ryu: I know that you are only looking out for my safety, Captain Unohana, but I will be fine.

(In her mind) Isane: I've never seen anyone be unaffected by the Captain's subtle intimidation. Perhaps he is just too hard-headed to realize what she is doing, or he is extremely distraught over something.

Unohana: What is troubling you, Ryu?

Ryu: No matter how hard I train, fight, or try to do my best, I let my pride get in my way. I told myself that I would not use my Vasto Vizard form until I got to the Generals, but this is the result of that decision. I faced the third most powerful angel and was soundly defeated, and she didn't even break a sweat.....I was utterly useless.

Unohana: There is more, isn't there?

(He drops to one knee) Ryu: I also learned about the past. I learned about what happened to the People of Dugobanda and why Sekhmet holds such a grudge. In fact, I am beginning to sympathize with her.....Finally, I cannot figure out why I always hear Senna's voice and sense her presence when Veznesel appears. I just can't fathom a reason. (He slams a fist into the ground.) Why am I so useless?!
meh
Ugh everyone has stopped posting :(. I can't post right now, but later I can.
Good. I'm just kinda stuck on ideas and really can't do anything further until someone else posts.
over a year ago Tomen213 said…
Here's my zanpakuto.
[Uooriazukkurai & Uooriazuribasu/Ridenpushon Avuza Foren Hero]
[Desutoroi Zozufu Derupasu(Destroy those who dare pass.) Uooriazukkurai & Uooriazuribasu!]

[Vokiri Getokipa:A large curved blade with an inscription reading:"Those who wish to pass must be dead." The blade grows to an amazing 7ft but is as light as a feather.The hilt holds to ribbons one with an eye and another with an egg.]

Shikai abilties
Kurashuborutto (Crash Bolt): A high velocity shot from the tip.It has an ominous red glow.

Kuresutavuza Vokiri (Crest of the Valkyrie):A technique that once active greatly increases the speed and power of the user with one side effect:unconsciousness

Bankai abilities
Uooriazarutaimetamu (Warrior's Ultimatum):The user sacrifices all of their spiritual pressure on a one shot attack.If they miss then they lose their soul.

Dimi Godozurasu (Demi-God's Wrath):The user strikes the ground and erupting from the ground is a large incomprehensible demon.

Gurandokkurashuborutto (Grand Crash Bolt):A stronger version of Kurashuborutto.

Uooriazukkurai & Uooriazuribasu are twin warriors who fought side by side.Each in their materialized forms hold distinctive tattoos and also different attire.Uooriazukkurai for instance has a more noble apperance.Wearing a red and black kimono with elegnat flowers.Uooriazukkurai has a very dismissive attitude.Uooriazuribasu on the other hand is open minded but gullible.Uooriazuribasu dons a straw hat and poncho.

Character:Kiyanbu Tamasui
Height:6'1
Weight:189lbs
Birth:October,14

Appearance:Kiyanbu is tall but not very built.He has short curly hair and carries a charm around his wrist that he had gotten from his father before he died.His personality has been known to be inappropriate.His shinigami uniform is adorned by a hood and oval-shaped spaulders.

Battle Style:Kiyanbu uses a unique style known as Sutairi Avuza Kuria Maindiddo (Style of the Clear Minded).
laugh
[A large wall from the soul society explodes, leaving a gaurdian lying bleeding and unconscious.]

(A black silky cloud slinks over the body and through the city gates. It ascends higher in the air and begins to unfold and a face begins to take shape. The atherial, pale skinned beauty is revealed to be Veznesel. The wind blows against her smokey face, generating her cloudy-like hair, which seems to taper off in the air. Behind her, slowly walks two other angels).

Veznesel: (she seems to lay in the air, as if she was on a solid surface, chin leaning on her hand. She glances at the nearby structures) ...something particularly alarming.

Poiera: (standing beside her with no reaction)

Tesoura: Bloodshed doesn't necessarily alarm the shinigami; rather, an indirect insult to their organization or honor.

Veznesel: Hm..honor. Yes, very wise assessment, Tesoura. If we want the shinigami to assemble, we must threaten what little since of honor they have. It's common to closely protect virtues that successfuly overshadow our flaws. To the shinigami, they drape their honor upon their egos. (she raises her hand, fingers dangling mid-air) I will shatter their integrity as I have the silence (suddenly a tremendous quanity of energy erupts froms her finger and spirals into the sky. It crashes through the sky, rippling like a rain drop upon the surface of a lake. It rumbles like thunder and suddenly bolts of energy rampage the surface, causing wide spread damage.

Tesoura: This will achieve what?

Poeira: (staring into the sky, watching the colorful display) The shinigami will find the entire display completely insulting. This will be too much for their egos to contain. It is one measure to invade the soul society, but to do it so openly as to draw attention is crying out for intrusion. Therefore, simultaneously broadcasting the subtext that the shinigami are too weak to worry about their involvement.

Veznesel: I can already sense them descending...(she smiles and looks to her periphery. A blade slashes through her black, cloudy cloak, but she is completely unphased. The blade passes right through her and slams into the ground. The shinigami, vulnerable to attack, is struck in the face by a blast of her cloud. The shinigami flips around and slides across the ground. Suddenly a ice blast barrels through, Poeira and Tesoura, promptly avoiding the blast).

Poeira: (staring at Toshiro with complete indifference) You are the same captain who failed to stop my sister, Baello. And yet, you continue to crusade. How foolish, shinigami.

Tesoura: (smiling, observing Toshiro's response to Poeira).

Toshiro: I have no desire to entertain your incessant comments. (suddenly Poeira is behind him)

[play music]

Poeira: Be sure to consider those words when you are lying beside your subordinates, choking on your own blood... Lance, Saatus Estrella (without Toshiro's knowledge, Poeira managed to appear behind him, sword unsheathed. Her blade bursts in light and darts forward with tremendous speed, slamming through Toshiro's chest. She suddenly jumps up in the air, twisting her body and landing on the other side of the impaled Toshiro, blade slicing through his body like a blade through water. In doing so, she avoids a giant ice blast from the real Toshiro, as his clone shatters).

Toshiro: (inner-monologue: I'm glad I used my ice clone. Otherwise, I wouldn have been severely injured. She's quick, much quicker than I expected). So, angel, what is your rank?

Poeira: (staring into his eyes) My position among the angels is irrelevant, Captain. Whether I am among the higher or lower echelon, you will still succumb to your fate.

Toshiro: My fate being...?

Poeira: Despair...and ultimately death.

Toshiro: (he gasps at her response and begins to grit his teeth) You think you can just enter the soul society and judge our fate! I won't let you hurt anymore people!

Poeira: There isn't really much you can do to prevent me from committing further harm. With that said...(suddenly her blade extends with blinding speed, striking Toshiro's left shoulder as he dodges the attack). Much too slow, captain. I recommend you take a completely separate approach with an opponent like myself.

Toshiro: Tch...(suddenly ice pillars burst from the ground, catching her hands. They begin spinning around, causing her to rotating, as they close into together.) You'll be crushed once they meet, eliminating you completely).

Poeira: Do you have the purest of confidence in those words, captain? (suddenly her sword darts from one of the ice pillars, but is minute compared tot he actualy size and width of the pillar. As Toshiro slowly becomes more convinced that she is trapped, when unexpectedly beams begin spreading, darting, and tearing through the pillar holding zanpakuto. It completely tears through the pillar, shattering it. With her hand free, she spring backwards, swining her giant glowing blade in a circular motion, cutting all the pillars with ease. She twists around like an acrobat, with trendous agility and precision, slicing the pullars from all angles and stabbing the block that has her other arm, shattering it. She leaps off one of the giant ice blocks and flips backwards. In mid-air, a cero bolts from her chest. The massive, high-speed cero crashes through Toshiro's defenses, leaving only the pink after glow behind. The energy crackles through the air as ice particles fall from the sky and land on the ground. Below, Toshiro lies in a pile of ice and blood. Luckily, his quick thinking saved him too much injury. Before hte impact, he unleashed a massive ice attack which took the brunt of her cero).

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-

Veznesel: (looks over at Lieutenant Hisagi, who she threw to the side with ease) Those physical attacks are practically useless, shinigami (she smiles as Leyno and Ryu appear behind her). What a pleasant surprise, gentlemen. (she glances over her shoulder at Ryu) You, especially, Ryu.

Leyno: What are you doing here? Spreading your filthy black dust?

Ryu: ...you came here for more than that, am I right, Veznesel?

Veznesel: Insults and judgments are so fleeting in the end, shinigami. (she completely turns around, glaring at them with her insidious eyes) Tesoura, deal with the other shinigami.

Tesoura: (she glances at Leyno, simultaneously defending againt Hisagi). Follow me, shinigami. It is best if place some distance between us and the others. (she disappears, Leyno and Hisagi following).

Veznesel: You have had quite the journey, shinigami. I am quite surprised you're still alive.

Ryu: Cut the act, veznesel. I know you know where senna is, so stop mocking my intelligence by avoiding the subject.

Veznesel: Understand, shinigami, I pay little effort to debasing your intelligence. You preoccupy that position too well, yourself.

Ryu: CUT THE SHIT! TELL ME WHERE SHE IS!

Veznesel: Already overwhelmed by your anguish, shinigami. All these emotions you harbor only serve to derail your progress. You should conduct yourself with more control, only then will you retrieve answers to your questions.

Ryu: ANSWERS YOU POSSESS! ...(calms himself down) I will ask one more time; where is Senna?

Veznesel: Directly in your sights, Shinigami. Your beloved has remains visible to you, despite your complaints. She could be with you in moments, if you desire.

Ryu: GIVE HER TO ME!

Veznesel: (She floats around Ryu) If I hand her over, what will you give to me?

Ryu: SO YOU DO HAVE HER!

Veznesel: I never admitted to such charges. I simply asked an unmitigated question. What would you sacrifice for Senna's return?

Ryu: Stop playing games with me! (he swings his sword with mighty force, smashing through her cloud. It simple parts and recombines beside him. Her face forms and her body twists in a fluid manner. Her head spirals around and hands form, holding up her chin)

Veznesel: All this over a simple question? Well, perhaps I won't do you any favors.

Ryu: Just give her to me!

Veznesel: Why?

Ryu: because...

Vezensel: She's your property?

Ryu: No...no....

Veznesel: You have some stake in her existence?

Ryu: NO!

Veznesel: Why then? (she darts toward him, her face inches from his. Her eyes star into his eyes, which begin to hollowfy. She taps his nose with her finger) It's not about her needing you; its about you needing her. Let's drop the facade, shinigami. You seek her out, not because you desperately wish to save her, but because you desperately wish to save yourself. Look at you, after all. You're in pieces, just at the thought of her. You can barely compose yourself, long enough to attack (suddenly his eyes fire a cero, bursting through Veznesel. The black cloud swirls around Ryu and suddenly he is slashes across the back).

Ryu: ...bitch.

Veznesel: Admit it, shinigami. You cannot survive without her, which is why you continue to search for some glimmer of hope that she will return. Well, allow me to give you solace, shinigami. She will return...

Ryu: ...what? You're gonna give her back?!

Veznesel: I'll deliver her in the best way possible. As I said, she will return...

[Play song]

Veznesel: (she places her hand into the cloud and begins pulling out a long, shiny sword with a murky greyish-purple hilt) ...just not that way you had orginally hoped. Shutter, Deusa Veleneoso (suddenly the clouds bellow from her sides and completely fold and morph around her body. The clouds explode across the ground and begins blasting into the air, darkening the sky. The vortex-like mass of blackness surrounds Veznesel, as her hands pass through the clouds, Ryu watches in awe. Her hands part, the clouds exploding to her side. She points to Ryu as her voice echoes) Witness...rejuvination. (Veznesel, still consumed with her cloud-like cover, has more of an upper-body in shikai. Her hair bellows like silky clouds in hurricane. She swings her arm to the left, generating a cascade of thick, black mist that resembles a large black curtain. From beyond the mist, walks Senna, staring at Ryu with an innocence in her eyes).

Ryu: SENNA!

Senna: (continuing to stare at Ryu)

Ryu: (he begins to run to her, but a black plume springs from the ground smashing into him, sending him smashing into a building)

Senna: (remaining mute, stares at Ryu)

Veznesel: (she floats toward Senna and places her arms on her shoulder) You are his salvation, my dear.
(Ryu is able to pull himself out of the rubble and looks up to see if Senna is still there. When he finally is able to get a fix on her, he sees that Veznesel has her arms on Senna's shoulder and becomes angered by this.)

(He draws his sword and charges at Veznesel) Ryu: DON"T TOUCH HER!!!

(Just as before a black plume springs from the ground, but this time it grabs him and carries him into the air. After it has reached a high level, the plume thrusts Ryu towards the ground. The impact creates a small crater, with Ryu at the center of it. The plume then disappears back into the ground.)

Veznesel: Really, shinigami? That was the best thing that you could come up with? But I suppose that desperation knows no bounds.....Now tell me, what is your reason for wanting to save her?

(Ryu crawls from the crater and uses his sword to help him stand up. He has still not recovered from his earlier injuries.)

(Slightly panting) Ryu: My reason for wanting to save her is guilt. I am guilty of denying her life and I know that it is my duty to try and give it back to her...In fact, it is my only duty. I have no real reason for siding with Gotei 13 except for that reason.

Veznesel: Yes, I had expected you to try to rationalize your affiliation with the Captains. You should remember, shinigami, that they do not entirely trust you. You may have a few of the Captains on your side, but not enough. You must also remember that it was the Captains that stood in your way of rescuing her the first time. Finally, when they trusted you enough to let you walk the streets of the Soul Society, they put you on severe restrictions so that they could keep and eye on you. Just remember those three things when you try to defend them.

(Ryu stands there and thinks about what Veznesel told him, and he realizes that she is right. The Captains have always stood in his way of rescuing Senna. They even turned down his request for a rescue mission after he told them of her zanpakuto's powers. Hell, they probably were just going to wait for Sekhmet to use Senna and then kill her right in front of his eyes.)

Veznesel: Now that we are through with the first unanswered question, you will answer the second. What would you sacrifice to save your darling Senna?

(He looks down) Ryu: That one is easy to answer. Since I denied her of her right to life...I would give up my soul so that she could live. I would give up my soul in a sacrifice to put hers back into her body. And if it is possible to put Senna's soul back into her body without my death, then I would truly pledge my loyalty to Sekhmet and follow her until my death!.....That is how far I am willing to go.
Veznesel: You haven't quite grasp the situation, have you, shinigami?

Ryu: What? I am offering you my life for hers.

Veznesel: (floating through the air, she lifts Senna's chin with her finer) No, I believe I like this fine specimen. I've never returned what I have taken, so it's unlikely that i'll begin now. Senna, like all the others, are quite useful, and I benefit from them.

Ryu: What?! Others? WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! It's easy, let her go back to the soul soceity and I will come with you.

Veznesel: (she begins laughing while she swirls around Senna) Oh, if only it were that simple. You are truly that naive, shinigami. You expect too much of me. Not to mention, you haven't fully grasped what has presented itself. Shinigami, I cannot deliver Senna to you because her body has expired.

Ryu: What?! She's standing before me!

Senna: (staring at Ryu)

Veznesel: Really? (she thrusts her hand through Senna's chest)

Ryu: SENNA!!!!!! (he charges Veznesel)

Veznesel: (her head turns to him, eyes bursting with a blinding, white energy) Insolence (the energy strikes him, merely exerting a force so powerful he ricochets mid-air and slams hundreds of feet into the city. She pulls her hand from Senna's chest and simultaneously heals). See, shinigami, this body isn't what you're familiar with. I am providing this for her. (she glances at Senna and Senna unsheathes her zanpakuto) I think I will modify your proposition, shinigami. Why should I relinquish a completely fresh and useful soul when I can keep said soul and ascertain another.

Ryu: (walking toward them, holding his shoulder) ...her soul?

Veznesel: You still haven't caught on? Before Senna died, I devoured her soul. It was quite easy luring her soul to me. I provided comfort and soothed her worries. Now, however, she is entitled to serve me mindlessly for as long as I live. (smiles at Ryu with a nightmarish gaze) You searched valiently, shinigami. In the end, I had her ensnared since the very beginning. However, it was a useful form of motivation for you. It enabled us to secure the other angels and drive you to the brink of insanity. Look at you, you're a complete disaster. (suddenly Senna zooms toward Ryu, slashing him across the chest with her blade. She kicks him in the face, sending him to the ground)

Ryu: (clutching his bloody chest) Senna..?

Veznesel: I caution you, this is in fact senna, but not the Senna you're accustom to. She will not hesitate to behead you, if I will it. I am going to recieve so much pleasure from tearing your soul from your body, to add to my fine collection. (she smiles, grabs him by the throat and throws him to the ground. She soars into the air and sits upon a dark cloud. Kill him, my dear.

Senna: (she looks at Ryu and fires a gigantic kido fire ball)
Blaze jumps in front of it and takes the full damage.

(Music Plays.)

Blaze: That took a lot out of me.

Ryu: Blaze?

Blaze: Yeah, still alive. All that energy I absorb from Azriel gave me a real power boost.

Ryu: So what now?

Blaze: Let me handle Senna. I'll try not to kill her. Youi have to finish Veznesel quick. Let's do it.
(Ryu gets up, still clutching onto his chest. He walks over to Blaze and puts a hand on his shoulder. Ryu then grabs hard and throws Blaze backwards and into the ground.)

Blaze: What the hell are you doing, Ryu? You can't save Senna anymore. That mission is over!

(Yelling to Blaze) Ryu: You get the hell out of here right now, Blaze. You and I don't stand a chance against Veznesel. Besides that...(He glares at Blaze with his hollowfied eyes)...I'll kill anyone that touches Senna.

(He gets up) Blaze: Ryu, stop this! You can't save her!

Ryu: Leave now or I'll decapitate you myself. It's your choice.

Blaze: Fine. If that is how you want to play it, then I'll leave. But remember this Ryu, you can't keep trying to do things alone.

(Blaze then disappears.)

(He mutters under his breath) Ryu: You damn fool, I'm always alone...(He looks up at Senna)...but I won't be soon.

Veznesel: You should have let him help you, though it would not have done any good.

(Ryu doesn't say anything. He just draws his sword and charges toward Senna. Their blades make contact and sparks fly. Senna backs away and then forces Ryu back with another kido blast. Ryu slashes through the blast and sends one of his own at Senna. She rolls out of the way, shunpoing behind Ryu and slashing him across the back. When it is noticed that Ryu hasn't even flinched, Senna continues to slash him across his back.)

Veznesel: I must say that your resiliency is admirable. Most people would be wailing in pain, but you haven't even squeaked. Have you truly given up and are just going to let me absorb you?

(He looks up to her and glares at her) Ryu: I've thought about doing that, believe me. However, if you truly have absorbed Senna and everything about her, then you know that I will never surrender to you now.....And unlike in my battle with Traea, I won't hold back.

(Ryu's hollow mask then appears on his face and he call out his shikai. He then charges at Senna, who has released her shikai as well.)

Ryu: If Veznesel has absorbed your soul, then I guess I'll just have to find a way to get it out and then put your body. I don't care if I have to do it alone.....I WON'T GO BACK ON MY PROMISE AGAIN!!!

(Right before he reaches Senna's body, Ryu shunpos behind her and kicks her hard. She lands hard into the ground and creates a large crater at her point of impact. Ryu then turns his attention to Veznesel and charges at her.)

Veznesel: I must say that I am shocked that you struck her. (He fires a Boukaheki Surasshu at her but she blocks it with her hand.) You never do cease to do the most surprising, if not stupid, things.

Ryu: I've had enough of your mouth! (He goes to slash her with a physical strike, but she blocks it with her bare hand.) What?!

Veznesel: Did you really think that if your blast could not have done it, that one of your physical attacks would? Aside from that, if you kill me, you have no chance of retrieving Senna's soul. And that is a stretch because you don't know if it can be done at all. For all you know, her soul could be completely assimilated into mine.

Ryu: You bitch! I would rather kill you and lose her than allow you to rule her body and soul! Bankai...Kuukichuu Kasai Fenikkusu!

Veznesel: Even with your bankai, you cannot defeat me. All hope for you is lost, just like Senna.
Suddenly, while both didn't move a single bit, Ryu and Veznesel both had a wound on their backs.
Just a moment after that, another Shinigami appeared.

Veznesel: Who are you?! Is this your doing?

Athanatos: Well, yes. It is. I attacked both of you, because I didn't know which one was my enemy. Could you tell me? Who is my enemy?

---

Short intro.
Who's my enemy?
over a year ago ouchi said…
zzz
wtf??! op again??
Again, ouchi, you're not much better, mr. I can control time. However, I do agree, Armogohma, that was slightly op
big smile
Shit, his character is super powered. HELP US!!!!
Wha, is it so bad?
yea it is i used to be like that and i sucked at posting so right now im waiting for this to end so that i can join the shingami academy so that i can get better at posting
PS my characters will have the same names but different zanpakto and abilities
Oh my god, No one is posting!!! Seriously, I don't want this forum to end just like the last one!
Veznesel: (Ryu charges at Veznesel, but she explodes into smoke. He swings his sword, flames coursing through the air. Unexpectedly, her hands materialize, grabbing his blade. Smoke swirls past her hands, gripping his blade, and her face forms inches from his. She blows a thick, black fog in his face, blinding him).

Senna: Protect Mankind, Tenshi! (her ordinary katana becomes a double bladed sword, connected at the hilt. It leaks a massive reiatsu as it glides through the still air)

Ryu: ...no! (he recognizes her release and begins leaping backwards, so to place distance between himself and Senna)

Senna: You have already acknowledged my release; therefore, you know distance will not serve as a defense. Tengoku Hikari...(she begins rotating the blade, massive amounts of energy culminating from the spin. Ryu, despite his visual impairment, takes the defensive. He swings his blade and funnels a kido through his blade, as a result, a powerful torrent of fire erupts. It hurtles toward senna. She stares at the attack, stoic and reserved, and fires the attack. The energy swirling around her blade propels forward with a drill-like momentum. It smashes through his attack. Ryu, with such luck, avoids the tremendous attack. It crashes into the ground, erupting in chaos. The upheival injures Ryu, despite his successful dodge).

Senna: (she shunpos beside Ryu, but he turns around, vision intact, and grabs her wrist. He feels strange, and begins to recognize these symptoms).

Ryu: STOP! (he leaps away) ...at this distance (panting heavily), you will not have the opportunity to absorb the excess reiatsu I am giving off.

Senna: Quite the memory, Ryu. However, it won't be of any use.

Ryu: (his eyes widen, as he realizes her voice is behind him, but he continues to stare at the person he believes was speaking. Suddenly black tendrals shatter the ground and hurtle toward Ryu's backside. Instinctually, he swats them away, without using his blade, but realizes, soon after, these are no ordinary shadows. These tendrals are as sharp as any blade, but with one distinction, they have manueverability. Blood splatters on the floor and Ryu is seen clutching his forearm)

Veznesel: The baby dragon may have sharpened his claws, but alas, still an infant. (she smiles as she swirls in the sky) My collection screams to me, begging for the opportunity to secure your soul.

Ryu: tch...witch!

Veznesel: Perhaps, but insults don't change anything, shinigami. (the tendrals continue to swipe at Ryu. As he dodges the onslaught, matters become worse, as two mysterious beings materialze beside Senna).

Ryu: What (eyes distracted by the new comers, he is a tendral manages to gash his leg)? Ah!

Veznesel: These shinigami managed to make it to me when they invaded my home. They may have been lucky with the guards, but it costs them their lives once they set upon my soil. (the two suddenly fling forward, kido spells begin pouring from them, aimed at ryu).

(Ryu is barely able to dodge the kido spells. When he jumps out of the way of the final spell, he notices that Senna is charging at him. He then decides to go on the offensive, though he knows that Senna can absorb his reiatsu.)

Ryu: Come on, Senna! Let's do this like we used to do...Let's fight like we used to before you died the first time.

(Senna does not say anything; she only continues her charge. Ryu then begins his charge and appears to be on a collision course with Senna. However, before he gets in range of her absorption ability, he shunpos out of sight and then reappears above her.)

Ryu: Hado 54, Haien! (The purple blast charges at Senna, who blocks it with Hado 39, Enkosen.)

Senna: Did you forget that I am a master at kido, Ryu? Have you truly been driven so mad that you can't remember a simple fact like that?

(Suddenly, she notices that Ryu is now behind her and preparing an attack. She puts up another Enkosen and prepares herself for the blast.)

Ryu: Sōren Sōkatsui! (The blue wave hits Senna's shield and sends her flying backwards and into several buildings.) I didn't forget that Senna. However, you seem to have forgotten that I know Tenshi just as well as I know Kasai Fenikkusu. I remembered that if your concentration is shifted in the wrong direction for just a moment, Tenshi's absorption technique is virtually useless in shikai. So I decided to throw you off balance for a moment in order to see what would happen.

(As soon as Ryu is finished speaking, the two figures that appeared next to Senna before have reappeared. They are now holding Ryu in the exact place that he is standing. After he realizes that he can't move, Ryu looks straight ahead of him and sees Senna spinning Tenshi.)

Senna: And I knew that once you thought you had the upper hand that you would open your mouth and distract yourself. I guess we are very predictable to each other.

Ryu: But I didn't expect you, of all people, to resort to help in combat.

(Still spinning Tenshi) Senna: I have had enough of this. This next attack won't kiil you, but it will immobilize you long enough for you to be absorbed. (She holds the still spinning blade in front of her.) Tengoku Hikari!

(The giant blast hurdles towards Ryu. The other two that were holding onto Ryu let go right before the blast makes its impact. Ryu is able to say one last thing before the blast hits him.)

(Smiling) Ryu: I always told you that you were stronger than me.
Tesoura: (stands in the middle of rocky planes, as the wind whips the sandy layer, strewn across the rocks)

Leyno: (appears, Hisagi beside him) Wow...you move much quicker than expected.

Hisagi: ...don't, Leyno!

Leyno: Huh?

Hisagi: Do not underestimate her. In the past, we all, at one point or another, have managed to underestimate their skills. And now, there are many of the gotei 13 dead because of this.

Leyno: Okay, I understand. Let's best her...I mean, we need to find her weakness.

[play music]

Tesoura: (staring into the sky) Have you ever noticed how the sky continually tries to mimic the churning oceans? It's almost poetic how they dance paralell to one another, endlessly controlling opposite ends of this world.

Leyno: Now she's a poet?

Tesoura: Like your brothren, I too have lost a majority of my existence.

Hisagi: ...?(stares at her with confusion)

Tesoura: Like the ocean and the sky, I feel as though my people were destined to compete with the shinigami.

Leyno: ...it didn't have to be that way.

Tesoura: It did, however. The ocean, represents purity and fluidity. However, the sky, never possessed these attributes. Therefore, it sought to create itself in the image of the ocean. It adopted a similiar color, never being able to completely capture the oceans complexion. It enjoyed watching the oceans turbulant waters churn, guiding the motion of the lands, and desired to emulate such gifts. It witnessed the ocean carve the land, nourish the forests and reproduce smalls images of itself. Therefore, the sky began to rain, sending its influence to the surface below. It could never fully reach the oceans potential, which is why they will forever fued.

Leyno: I don't understand!

Hisagi: ...

Tesoura: Of course you don't, shinigami. You are the sky, so you are completely blinded like all your predecessors. You shinigami desired to conceal and acquire the power of my people so badly, you were willing to slaughter an entire nation. An innocent, peaceful nation. (she looks from the corner of her eye at the two. Her icy blue eyes seem to piece through their bodies.Her azure colored hair, carries with the wind, sailing across her back. Her face, pale, innocent, but her gaze full of contempt).

Leyno: ...so we wanted your power? Psh! You're fooling yourself!

Hisagi: LEYNO!!! STOP!

Leyno: No! Shut up! I'm so tired of these damn angels heading here, killing shinigami, giving speeches, and then having the gaul to say we desired their power. The shinigami likely attacked because you demonstrated the same aggression and misconduct as you are now. Your people were likely a bunch of...

Tesoura: Choose your words wisely, shinigami.

Leyno: ...heathens, wishing to be like the shinigami! You deserved to perish!

Tesoura: (her head, tilted toward the sky, suddenly a gust of wind crashes into Leyno and Hisagi. The soon realize, she moved so quickly between them, they couldn't sense or see her. Suddenly the too fall to the ground, clutching their sides. Blood drooling from their sides). Audacious, shingiami. (she turns her head, glaring at Leyno) I plan on ending your life first, not only because of that comment, but you resemble the same shinigami who slaughtered my entire family. (her eyes tighten, her facial expression further demonstrating disgust) You will regret your words in the end,filthy shinigami. (she unsheathes her sword, draped across her back. She pulls it out, appearing beside the two. her sword slams into theirs, the force causing the ground beneath them to shatter. They push her back, and put distance between themselves and her).

Leyno: You're right, she is much stronger than she looks.

Hisagi: This is only the beginning, I am afraid.

Tesoura: (she charges them and swings her sword at their heads, they fling their blades forward to halt hers, but she vanishes. Appearing behind them, to their surprise, she unleashes a kido spell) Bakudo 70: 12 Gates (rudimentary walls form around Hisagi, resembling the scales of a snake. The walls connect, bound by streams or powerful flowing energy. Hisagi, successfuly sealed beneath the bakudo, she lays her sights directly on Leyno).

Leyno: ...HISAGI!(as he says his name, she crashes into him. Her sword glides down his blade, he leans back, narrowly avoiding a lethal swipe to his face. She leaps off the ground, flips around him, kicking him in the back. When she kicks him in the back, it gives her momentum to flip around. The kick causes him to fly forward, her finger now pointed at him, she unleashes another kido) Understand our power, shinigami. Hado 65: Rampaging thunder (lightning crackles from her hand, violently crashing into the air, ground before her. It vaults forward with tremendous speed and breadth. The constellation of lightning, moving in a massive cloud-like formation crashes into Leyno. Luckily, Leyno deflects most of the damage but unleashed a similar kido spell)

Tesoura: You're quite lucky at the moment. It won't last long, however.

Leyno: We'll see...(a bead of sweat forms on his brow as their swords clash, causing an energy surge).
Sure, just ignore my character ;)
(Tengoku Hikari makes impact and explodes into a wild array of golden light. However, the light soon dies away, as the explosion is split into two pieces by a red flash. When the aftermath of the explosions dies away, Senna sees Ryu standing exactly where he was before. However, there is one difference: he is holding the released Kasai Fenikkusu.)

Senna: How could you have stopped my attack? Just from the small amount of reiatsu that I did absorb from you, Tengoku Hikari should have been fast enough to hit you and knock you out.....Aside from that, you said that I was always stronger than you. Therefore, you shouldn't be standing.

Ryu: That is a fact that used to be true, Senna. I said that you always "were" stronger than me. The strength that I was referring to came in two parts. First, came your brute strength. The second part of your strength is your strength of spirit...For as long as I have known you, you never gave up no matter how much stronger your opponent was. I know that you still haven't given up fighting to get free of Veznesel and I am going to do everything in my power to help you.

Senna: I am going to assume that you were referring to my brute strength no longer being a match for you.

Ryu: Well, it seems that you are still as smart as I can remember.

Senna: All of your talk means nothing to me anymore. As for me escaping the soul ensnarement, there is no known way to do so. And even if there was, I would never escape it just so that I could come running back to you in order to become your puppet.

Ryu: I don't believe that and I never will. Your soul is too stubborn to give up and you know for a fact that I never tried to control you. All I ever tried to do is protect you. If I need to fight you in order to prove that, then I will.

Senna: Fight me in order to prove that you were trying to protect me? That's contradictory isn't it?

Ryu: Any true fighter can understand another fighter's intentions and beliefs for fighting just by crossing blades with them. I'll show you by example.

(Ryu disappears from his current position and then reappears directly in front of Senna, preparing an attack. She quickly brings one of Tenshi's blades up and blocks the now incoming attack. While their swords are locked, Ryu looks into Senna's eyes for a moment and then breaks away.)

Ryu: Yep, I was right.....You will probably disagree with me when I say this but, when I looked into your eyes...into your soul, I saw a person fighting against all odds. I saw your soul trying to break free from Veznesel's grasp.

(She laughs) Senna: You are a delusional fool, Ryu. There is no possible way that you could have looked into my soul. And as for what I saw within you.....I saw a frightened little boy clinging to the hope that he can finally win a battle and get one step closer to claiming his "prize".

(Ryu charges at her again. This time, Senna attempts to attack him but is stopped when he take hold of her right wrist.)

Ryu: Look into my eyes again and then tell me what you see.

(Senna looks for a moment and then throws him off of her. He quickly flips backwards and regains his stance.)

Ryu: What did you see this time?

(Glaring at him) Senna: I saw nothing different. You have always been that frightened little boy and you always will be.

(He looks at her with sorrow in his eyes) Ryu: I guess we'll have to see about that. (In his mind) If I can keep this up, I might be able to weaken the hold that Veznesel has over Senna. However, if Senna enters her bankai, I will have to resort to my last ditch effort to get her back: force her to kill me.
'Leyno jumps back from their clash and raises his sword again'

Leyno: An ocean. That would describe you angels perfectly. Dark, mysterious, and powerful. We shinigami must be just like a ripple on the surface of your mighty ocean, huh?

Tesoura: Perhaps. I can't imagine anything less than a ripple, so it seems to fit you perfectly.

Leyno: I have to wonder. If your entire race was an ocean, what would your group of angels be now? A lake? A pond? Maybe a stream? Whatever it is, it does not possess the former might of your destroyed nation.

Tesoura: I will enjoy ripping your body to shreds shinigami...

Leyno: Sadly, I can't let you do that. Break upon the surface, Sazanami.

'Leyno's gold-orange reiatsu flows out of him, and the area around his sword begins to distort, as if the air around it is water, and a ripple started out from the blade. When it clears, his sword is gone and his pitch-black glove appears with the air around it distorted as if a ripple is constantly emitted from it'(Sorry, I was unhappy with my old description of it)'

Tesoura: Shikai already? You must realize how powerless you are, and need you shikai early.

Leyno: I admit, I don't feel too confident fighting you without it. You do beat me in terms of brute strength, but perhaps I might stand a chance with this.

'Leyno fires a ripple from his glove, but Tesoura dodges it and it breaks into the ground behind her. She shunpos behind him to slash him, but he jumps away and aims a kido spell at her'

Leyno: Hado 31 Shakkaho!

'The ball of red energy slams in to her, but when the smoke clears, no signs of damage is on her'

Tesoura: Was that the best you could do? Pathetic.

'She looks around, but Leyno is nowhere to be seen. Tesoura looks at the ground and sees a small hole near where Leyno last was'

Tesoura: Shit!

'She jumps up to escape, but not fast enough to completely escape damage as Leyno shoots out of the ground firing a ripple at her, and she is blown back, with her arm bleeding'

Tesoura: Damn shinigami. Can't do a thing without your tricks, can you?

Leyno: It doesn't matter to me, as long as its me standing at the end.
New Characters

Name: Niana Kuzuki

Height: 4'11"

Eye Color: Green

Hair Color/Style: Pink/Shoulder-length and spiky

Descirption: Niana is a Plus soul with Shinigami aptitude. She and her two brothers (they are triplets) came to the Seireitei at a young age. They were taken in by a man named Rei Kishimoto, who taught them to fight and survive in the Rukon District. She met Ryu one week after he had first killed Senna. She fought alongside him and killed many hollows and evil Pluses before he left for the Shinigami Academy. She has a good heart but a quick temper that usually gets the best of her. She is short in stature and is built much like Rukia.

Abilities: Passable swordsmanship, shunpo expert, capable of using kido up to level 60 without an incantation, and is a master hand-to-hand fighter.

------

Name: Leon Kuzuki

Height: 5'11"

Hair Color/Style: Black/Curled and messy

Description: He looks identical to his brother, Nagaro. He, like his brother and sister, is a Plus soul with Shinigami aptitude and was taken in by Rei Kishimoto. He met Ryu one week after he had first killed Senna. He fought alongside him and killed many hollows and evil Pluses before he left for the Shinigami Academy.He is muscular like Ichigo, but is very easy-going and hard to anger.

Abilities: Master Swordsman, okay at shunpo, capable of using kido up to level 50 without an incantation, and is okay it at hand-to-hand combat.

------

Name: Nagaro Kuzuki

Height: 5'10"

Hair Color/Style: Burgundy/Buzzcut

Description: He looks identical to his brother, Leon, except for the height. He like his brother and sister, is a Plus soul with Shinigami aptitude and was taken in by Rei Kishimoto. He met Ryu one week after he had first killed Senna. He fought alongside him and killed many hollows and evil Pluses before he left for the Shinigami Academy. He is thin like Ishida but is not as pale. He does have some muscle on him, but not as much as his brother. He is very kind-hearted and has a hard time getting into a fight. But he will do whatever it takes to defend his friends and family.

Abilities: Is great overall at swordsmanship, shunpo, and hand-to-hand combat. Can use kido up to level 55 without incantation.

------

Name: Rei Kishimoto

Height: 6'3"

Eye Color: Teal

Hair Color/Style: Silver/straight and shoulder-length

Occupation: Former Captain of the Gotei 13 and teacher to Niana, Leon, and Nagaro.

Description: He is a tall, muscular man with a very stern attitude. He took in the Kuzuki siblings when they were young, as well as Ryu when he happened upon them one day during a training session. He taught Ryu basic sword forms so that he could fight and he also tried to teach Ryu about the concepts of peace and happiness, but he stopped when he was told about Senna. when Ryu decided that he wanted to rid Rukon of all evil, Rei was against it but came to understand Ryu's reasoning and helped him stop Hollows and evil Pluses from harming others. He eventually encouraged Ryu to join the Shinigami Academy because he felt that the young Shinigami had a destiny that went beyond just helping the souls in Rukongai. Before all of this took place though, he was a Captain during the Invasion of Dugobanda. He was against it completely and even killed some Shinigami in order to save some of the angels. He left the Seireitei after the invasion ended in order to avoid execution.

Abilities: Master swordsman, master of shunpo, and good at hand-to-hand combat. He can use kido up to level 80 without incantation.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---

(Standing atop the walls of the Seireitei, are four figures that are watching Ryu's battle with Senna.)

Niana: Is that the girl that he was always blathering about?

(He nods his head) Leon: Yeah, she matches the description that he always gave of her.

Niana: Just look at that idiot. He has completely forgotten what you taught him, Sensei.

Leon: He deserves a swift kick in the ass for what he's done to your teachings, Sensei.

Nagano: What should we do, Sensei?

(Their teacher stands there with his arms folded) Rei: We will wait here and see what is going to happen.
Alright, alright. I'll reintroduce my character. He's not overpowered, maybe I just overdid it a little bit.