Sonic the Hedgehog Misshedgehog And Friends Rp

misshedgehog posted on Nov 22, 2012 at 01:07AM
this is mine and jackbean u can join if u want
the setting is that shadow & sonic have been turn into a werehog by hunter and hes a bit scared what will happen to shadow abd shadow is a werehog in-till they can find a cure
there are mature thing so if u wanna know what there are i'll message you to tell u

you can use as much character as you want as long as there not taken

character being use
misshedgehog: carrie, bolt, amy rose, jr
jack bean quit intill he want to come back
Daisy Shadowgf: Rachel
last edited on Jan 17, 2013 at 01:20AM

Sonic the Hedgehog 405 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 401-405 of 405

over a year ago misshedgehog said…
bolt: i wont let you put a evil spirt in carrie!!
over a year ago Rachel_Savaya said…
Argon: evil? don't be a moron. I'm acrificing one measly world and gaining control over the entire MULTIVERSE! I would do no such thing to sabotage your preciouse World. this offer is in my best interests...
Rachel: as much as he's a caniving evil freak, he's telling the truth. if he were to try and take us over after this, he knows i would just stop him by rallying the other Freedom Fighters. He won't pull any stunts... you and Carrie will be able to live happily....Jr. too, and Carrie can get back with Shadow...everyting will be back to normal...
bolt: the world would be destroy anyway cause you gone see the light, life ,and time keep the world keep going if you remove one the world will destroy it self so jr wont be safe think of it as the end of the world
over a year ago Rachel_Savaya said…
Rachel: there's more light in that world than me. like Carrie. its a matter of balance. although youre sacrificing me, Carrie will be alive again, thus replacing the lost light........everything will be fine Bolt.... don't worry....
bolt: fine do what you want i just have a bad feeling