Sonic the Hedgehog Misshedgehog And Friends Rp

misshedgehog posted on Nov 22, 2012 at 01:07AM
this is mine and jackbean u can join if u want
the setting is that shadow & sonic have been turn into a werehog by hunter and hes a bit scared what will happen to shadow abd shadow is a werehog in-till they can find a cure
there are mature thing so if u wanna know what there are i'll message you to tell u

you can use as much character as you want as long as there not taken

character being use
misshedgehog: carrie, bolt, amy rose, jr
jack bean quit intill he want to come back
Daisy Shadowgf: Rachel
last edited on Jan 17, 2013 at 01:20AM

Sonic the Hedgehog 405 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 405

over a year ago misshedgehog said…
bolt: .....
over a year ago Rachel_Savaya said…
Rachel:.....ive made such a mess of everything.....*thinks* [maybe i dont belong in this World after all......]
bolt: why not help shadow rise jr by the why carrie look i dont think she ever wake so he need a mother figure (dont forget about the other rp)
last edited over a year ago
(no ik, sorry ive been slow with those ones, ive been really busy and i at least wanted to keep up with our main rps)
Sonic:.....*tears form in his eyes at the thought of Carrie never waking up*
Rachel:..........*crying* no one needs me........
Sonic:??? what? what are you talking about? dont say that! of course i do-!!! we do!
Rachel: honestly sonic....i dont know how you could be so nice to me after what ive done to you....ive probably killed your sister, Shadow is on the brink of death....this is all because of me! if i never would have came to this World, i never would have met Shadow, *stands up and turns her back to everyone* i never would have fallen for Shadow and Carrie would still be alive and-.....
Sonic: and you never would've met me! *stands up and looks at her*
Rachel:??? what-? *still crying*
Sonic:........think about it.....everything you and i have been through together? where would i be right now if it wasn't for you? *is slightly blushing. Sonic has secret feelings for Rachel*
Rachel:..........
bolt: think about poor jr
Rachel:....but.....you dont understand Bolt....its my fault he's in this mess! maybe........maybe Destiny chose the wrong girl to be Gaurdian of time....
Sonic: NEVER!
bolt: wasnt the guardian of time and the guardian of light are teammates
Rachel:......
Sonic:....WHAT? you and my sister were....???
Rachel: why do you think i feel so bad?
Sonic:.......
Rachel: i can't do this anymore.......*cries and runs off*
Sonic: r-rachel!! *stands there beside Bolt staring off in the direction Rachel left*
Shadow:......ugh......h-huh? wh-what's?
Sonic:! Shadow!
bolt follow rachel
Rachel: leave me alone Bolt! just go away! *teleports away leaving an untraceable energy singature*
Shadow: what's going on?i-.....i can barely move.....
Sonic: uh-....i-i dont exactly know... *calls after Bolt* HEY! come back here!
bolt come back to his dog form
Sonic:......*steely glare at Bolt* really? now you're a dog again?
Shadow:??? heh, i think youve finally lost it....Bolt has always been a dog.
Sonic: -_-*** yeah, and YOU seem to have the energy to trash talk! *gets up*
Shadow: where are you going?
Sonic: Bolt, stay here with Shadow, i'm going to find Rachel! with the state she's in now, who knows what she could do!
bolt: shadow you dont love carrie anymore right you love reachel
Shadow: *blushes heavily* wh-wh-what????

*meanwhile, in an abandoned canel in a corner of Station Square*
Rachel: *is holding a knife* i cant take it anymore.....im sorry.....to all my friends....*shes talking to herself* and to you.... Destiny, your grace.....please forgive me....you chose the wrong girl.....and so.....im going to undo that mistake..... *raises the knife to stab herself* !!!
Sonic: NOOO!!!!!!!! *runs up behind her and grabs her arm to stop her*
Rachel: !!!! Sonic??
Sonic: *crying* dont do it!!!!!!! this ISNT the answer!!!!! youre not going to make anything any better if you do this! please! just think about youre doing!!!!
Rachel: its hopeless sonic.....ive caused you and Shadow and Jr so much pain.....
Sonic: this isnt gonna make that better!!!
Rachel: sure it will....then i wont be able to cause anymore pain.....
Sonic: RACHEL NO!!!! *still holding her arm back with both his arms*
Rachel: give me one good reason why i shouldnt.......*crying*
Sonic: BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rachel:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *wide eyes*
Sonic:.........
Rachel: wh-.....sonic.....
Sonic:..... i didnt know how to tell you before.....i didnt even know it until a little while ago....but when i almost lost you i-.....*trying to hold back tears* i didnt want to waste anymore time......cause i may not have had another chance......i needed to tell you.....i-......
Rachel:.............*relaxes her hand and drops the knife*......
Sonic: *lets go of her arm slowly*.......????
Rachel: i-.......i cant do it!!! how can i now???
Sonic:... Rachel i-......i'm sorry.....
Rachel: *crying a little* dont be.....
Sonic: ???
rachel: *smiles at him* youve saved my life again sonic.....there's no way i can repay you for all of this....
Sonic: rachel, dont you think you already have?
Rachel:?
Sonic: how much youve been there for me? everything weve ever been through? weve done it together! and youve NEVER let me down!
rachel: but.......Carrie.....i broke her heart and yours by what i did with shadow....
Sonic: i was upset, mostly because of what Carrie did to herself.....i guess i was just reacting because i thought i was too late to tell you how i felt....
Rachel:.......*thinks* [he cant be serious about this.....]
Sonic: i could never hate you, no matter what happens, our bond is too strong for that.....
Rachel: *smiles to herself while blushing a little*
Sonic:.................
Rachel: lets go back......theyll be wondering whats going on.....
Sonic:....okay....
bolt: go tell her how you feel about her
Shadow: i-.....i dont have a clue what youre talking about! *sits with his arms crossed, blushing*
bolt: i know you love her more then carrie i know you use carrie as a practice girl so you can be really good for reachel
Shadow:.....*blushing heavily* i-.....
bolt: i feel bad for carrie she love you and she gave you a son
Shadow: .....*almost crying* i never wanted it to go this far.....youre right, that was my initial intention to use Carrie, but after i-.....i developed feelings for her....*closes eyes tightly* i loved her, i did....i still do....

Rachel: *walking with Sonic and thinking* [i wonder.....did he really mean what he said? does he really feel that way?] *looks at Sonic*
Sonic: *walking with a blank look on his face*......*thinks* [im so stupid, she loves Shadow, not me....all ill ever be to her is a friend....]*looks to Rachel and they find eachother staring at eachother and blushing*
*they both quickly look away*
Rachel: uh, whats wrong sonic?
Sonic:? huh *looks back to her* what do u mean?
Rachel: youre deep in thought....
Sonic: *laughs unoticeably nervous* heheh! like youre not?
Rachel: ^_^ haha......^_^'
*just next to them construction workers are repairing a broken telephone post. It begins to fall almost on top of Rachel*
worker: TIMBER!
Sonic: !!!!!! look out Rachel! *grabs her hand and pulls her away*
Rachel: ahhh!!!!
*sonic unknowingly pins her against a wall*
Rachel: *looks into Sonic's eyes as he looks into hers.*......
Sonic:......
*they both blush, then they kiss, no longer able to resist the romantic pull*
bolt: do you love her or you just feel bad and gulty
Shadow: i love her...or i wouldnt feel this way...honest, Bolt, i never meant to hurt her...i swear it...
bolt: if you love her then why she in a coma? why will her son will never be able to hug his mommy? why will machines keep carrie alive? why weren't you there when jr was born?
Shadow: *crying* I DONT KNOW!!!!!!!!!

*Rachel and Sonic back away from eachother, blushing*
Rachel: s-........sonic.......
Sonic: *blushing heavily* uh-i-i-i......im sorry....i-i-i-i dont knwo what came over me- i-!!!!
Rachel: *hugs sonic to get him to relax*
Sonic: !!!! *catches her in a hug*
Rachel: dont talk.....youre bad with words.....
Sonic:....Rachel.....
Rachel: i didnt think i had feelings for you either.....well, thats not entirely true, i thought i did, but i wasnt sure.....now i am...........
Rachel: Thank you....
*Sonic and Rachel Smile at eachother, then start walking back to Shadow and Bolt*
bolt: on the day jr was born you were with reachel you are a user you use carrie bolt see sonic and tells him how shadow use carrie and how he never love her
Shadow:.......STOP IT!!!!!!! i never wanted this to happen, okay??? I love carrie, i never wanted this for her! i just want things back the way the way they were! *Shadow's standing up now, but shaking*
bolt: when you were useing her
Shadow: no! when she was alive, and she loved me! i still Love Carrie, that hasn't and never will change! i dont know what happend, but i DO love her! i cn understand you wouldnt believe me.....but ive never been through this.....so its new to me too....i would give any chnce i have of being with Rachel to have Carrie back....
*rachel and Sonic are of in the distance only visable to bolt. theyre giggleing a little and standing face-to-face holding hands*
bolt: you are a evil man i hope jr is rise by sonic
(uh- did you acctually get his meaning? he said he would give rachel up to be with Carrie again....how is that evil? isnt that what Bolt wanted?)
(bolt is just really mad)
Shadow:.......im sorry......
*Rachel and Sonic still in the distance giggling, only visable and audible to Bolt*
bolt runs to sonic and said hey sonic
Sonic: *looks away from Rachel, still smiling* oh, hey Bolt!
Rachel: *turns around, still holding Sonic's hands* hey! how's Shadow? is he ok?
bolt: i dont care for that rat he use carrie
Rachel:??? used Carrie? what do you mean? *puts her arms around Sonics sholdiers as Sonic holds her around the waste*
Sonic: used Carrie??? for what?!?
bolt tells sonic all about it
(sorry ive been slow with these rps, its kind of down to the wire for my school work, ill post as much as i can)
Rachel: *is blushing and feeling kind of guilty* Shadow....likes me...???
Sonic: *fists clenched* im gonna kill him!!!!! *goes to run after Shadow*
Rachel: *Stops him* Sonic WAIT!!!! *is holding him by a hug* he doesnt ahve anyway of defending himself! PLEASE dont!
Sonic: HE'S the reason my sister is almost DEAD!!!! it's all HIS fault!!!!! that lying cheating fake-RAT!!!!
Rachel: PLEASE Sonic!!!!! *is starting to cry* dont do this!!!!
Sonic: *sees she's crying*.....Rachel....then what...? im just supposed to let this go???
Rachel: no! we'll talk it over! we'll find out from HIM what really happend! we've only ONE side of the story!
bolt: hes going to tell the same story and sonic carrie is brain dead
Sonic:......
Rachel: *glares at Bolt* really? did you HAVE to be so BLUNT? and i dont care! im going to talk to him anyways! and-....where's JR.???

Shadow: *holding Jr in his lap*
bolt: i fail carrie
Rachel: you didnt fail Carrie....this is my fault...i never shouldve let on about my feelings for Shadow....because they turned out to be fake......*looks to Sonic*
Sonic:.....
Shadow:.........Carrie.....*looks at jr* im sorry.....please.....come back to me....
bolt: i'll protect jr
Rachel:......
Sonic: no offense Bolt, but JR needs someone more to protect him than just a dog....
Rachel:....*can feel Argon's prescence nearby*.....we....have to get out of here....
Sonic:? huh?
bolt: like what?
Sonic: like....i dont know...a hedgehog mother and father? or at least something like that? i know Shadow is his rightful father but....i just dont trust him anymore!
Rachel: we have to give him a chance Sonic! look at what he's going through! half of what Carrie said about him hasn't even ben his fault! he's been dissapearing at night because he's been turning into.....THAT thing....thats not his doing! he wasnt having an affair!
Sonic: it may as well have been! he was USING her to get to you!
Rachel:......im sorry.....i had no idea....
Sonic: ofcourse you didnt....this isnt your fault, its his!
Rachel: i dont know....i still think we need to give him more time...

Shadow: *sits with Jr*......*suddenly another strike of dark lightning near him and Argon once again appears*
Shadow:?!?!? YOU!!! *puts jr behind him and stands in front of him*
Argon: well, i wasnt expecting to see you here....i felt my darling Spirit maiden escape, and i was searching for her...
Shadow:!!!!
bolt: sonic rachel adopted jr as you two kid
Sonic: you mean...us take care of him? as though we're his parents...*blushes* together?
Rachel: *also blushes*

Shadow: *stands protectivly in front of Jr.*
Argon: *evil chuckle as he catches a glimps of Jr* hehe...charming little boy you have there...he would make a fine servant...
Shadow: *infuriated* dont you DARE thretean my son! *keeps jr behind him*
Argon: youre in no position to be making threats...*dark flame forms on his hand*
Shadow: *whole body is tense*....?? what the-?? *realizes he cant use his powers* whats-?
Argon: *laughs* fool...youre mine...
Shadow: !!!*becomes nervous for Jrs safety*
bolt attacks argon
Shadow:?!?!? Bolt?!?!?
Rachel: *comes running over with Sonic* Bolt stop!!! he'll kill you!!!!
Sonic: *clenches his fist*
Shadow: *to Rachel* whats going on??
Rachel: i-...i had to put a spell on you to revert you back to your hedgehog self...but its restraining your powers, thats what youre feeling...
Shadow: rgh....id rather be a where-hog and acctually be able to protect my son when i need to!
Sonic: *grabs shadow by the neck* YEAH RIGHT!!! while you chew him to death?!?!? IDIOT!!!! she did you a favor!!!
Shadow:!!! rgh!!!

Argon: pesky cainine!!!! *throws bolt to the ground attacking him with a dark orb*

Rachel: *just starts crying*