Sonic the Hedgehog Misshedgehog And Friends Rp

misshedgehog posted on Nov 22, 2012 at 01:07AM
this is mine and jackbean u can join if u want
the setting is that shadow & sonic have been turn into a werehog by hunter and hes a bit scared what will happen to shadow abd shadow is a werehog in-till they can find a cure
there are mature thing so if u wanna know what there are i'll message you to tell u

you can use as much character as you want as long as there not taken

character being use
misshedgehog: carrie, bolt, amy rose, jr
jack bean quit intill he want to come back
Daisy Shadowgf: Rachel
last edited on Jan 17, 2013 at 01:20AM

Sonic the Hedgehog 405 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 405

over a year ago Rachel_Savaya said…
Rachel: *goes in the direction of crying* its Shadow's car! *looks inside* GASP! Jr! *takes Jr in her arms and strokes him to calm down* Shadow would NEVER leave Jr all by himself! something must be wrong!
over a year ago misshedgehog said…
bolt: maybe he abandoned jr

jr all sweaty cuz the car was really hot
Rachel: he's sweating like crazy! he needs something to drink...Shadow would never abandon him! Shadow loves Carrie and Jr...im the one who tore them apart...this whole mess is my fault...*cries* and now HE (Rachel is refering to her enemy Argon when she says HE in caps. she cant say his name or he'll apear automatically) is threatening this World too....I've made such a mess of things...
bolt: the baby needs helps lets go to the store and give him milk
Rachel: *nods* lets go...
*they get to the store and buy Jr a baby bottle of milk* here you go sweetie...*feeds jr.*......hey Bolt?
bolt: yeah?
Rachel: what do you think could have happend to Shadow? its pretty d-.........dark......no......*look of horror on her face* its night! shadow-Shadow's--!!!!
bolt: dont scared the baby
Rachel: *looks at Jr. half wittedly* oh my.....Bolt, can i trust you with Jr. for a while? i need to take care of something!
bolt: i know noting of caring for babies
Rachel: please! if you dont do this, Shadow, Sonic, AND Jr could be BIG danger!
bolt: but i dont want that to do if its start crying
Rachel: just keep the bottle in his mouth and he should be fine. *hands jr to bolt* hold him and make sure you keep your hand under his head, i hope this wont take long, but if im not back in an hour come find me ok? *leaves to go find Shadow and Sonic*
bolt: .......
Sonic: ahhh! *jumps to dodge Shadow's attack*
Shadow: *in wherehog form* GGGGGRRRRR!!!!!!!! *is mad because he thinks Sonic has Jr.*
Sonic: I dont believe it! what Rachel said was true! Shadow must be cursed or something!
Rachel: *teleports herself in front of Sonic* Shadow STOOOP!!!!!!
Shadow: *stops suddenly barely recognizing Rachel*
Sonic: R-Rachel??? but how-??? you were???
Rachel: *looks at sonic out the corner of her eye* ill explain later Sonic! right now we have to deal with Shadow! *looks back to Shadow*
Shadow: *groweling and panting*
Rachel: Shadow! this not going to be pretty, *glows with a golden light* its going to supress your powers, but until we can find a cure for whatever it is thats causing this.... *glows brighter and brighter*
Sonic: ???? what the--!!!???
Rachel: im going to have to errect a light barrier around you, its going to block out the effects of the night sky to the curse, so youll be free, but itll only last for 2 days! *directs her light energy towards Shadow and hits him*
Shadow: GGRRRRRAAAAHHH!!!!!!! *moans from the pain of having his powers suppressed so violently*
Rachel: *in tears from causing Shadow pain* i pray that by then, we'll have found a cure for you.....
Shadow: *beams of light radiate from his body* GAAAAHHH!!!!
Rachel: *crying* i swear to you that i will not rest until i find you a cure! you have my word as guardian of Time!!!!!
Sonic; *shields his eyes from the light that can be seen for miles around*
bolt: what that?
Sonic: *opens his eyes to see Rachel laying on the ground exausted and shadow unconsious* oh my gosh! *goes to rachel's side* Rachel? are you ok? hey c'mon! wake up! *shakes her but no response* this is bad! someone help! I need a doctor, or something! *calls into the distance*

Rachel: *thinks in her unconscious state* (i cant spell, excuse me) [Destiny....did i do the right thing?....did i......save him......?] (using her light magic drains a lot of her energy)
bolt walk to were he saw the light
Sonic: *still trying to wake Rachel but there's no response* ugh! this cant be happening! theyre both out cold! i know Rachel expends a lot of energy when she uses her Light magic, but what could she have done to Shadow to make her use THAT much?
bolt goes up to sonic holding jr and said what happen
Sonic: ? i dont know! Rachel just...showed up and...Shadow had turned into a monster! then Rachel came and shot out a bright light, and then everyone just collapsed!
bolt: weird
Sonic: who are you anyway? and what are you doing with my nephew?
bolt: im bolt you know me the white dog
Sonic:........WHAT??? my sister's pet???? how is that??? that cant be!!!!
Rachel: *starts to stirr* uh.....
Sonic;! she's waking up! Rachel?
Rachel: uh.....what....? *fuzzy* where....*remembers Shadow* oh! Shadow! *LOOKS OVER TO sHADOW AND RUNS TO HIM* (opps, caps lock, sorry) Shadow?? *kneels beside him*
Sonic: hey! take it easy Rachel!
bolt: i been alive as long as the angels of the light
Rachel: shadow? please dont be hurt! PLEASE! *tears in her eyes* please wake up! that spell wasnt supposed to hurt him, tho it was going to cause some pain, but it was supposed to prevent his transformation!
Sonic: is that what that was? but why did he even turn into-er-that, anyway?
Rachel: that, i dont know, but what i do know is that we have to purge this curse from him in 2 days, or not only will my spell be broken, but he'll be stuck in that wherehog form for the rest of his life!
Sonic: WHAT?!?!?
bolt: but now he dead i think look like one person happy if that happens cause cuz now sonic get to rise jr
Rachel: no! Shadow is NOT dead!!!!! *cries uncontollably* (rachel was forever changed when Shadow had that accident at the space colony and everyone thought he was dead)
Sonic: no rachel, im sure he's fine....*glares at bolt* nice going!
bolt: im a dog i dont get people
Rachel: *cries* Shadow... i couldnt have....id dint want to....no....
Sonic: Rachel....im sure he's fine....probably just sleeping....that was quite the intense light you know
Rachel: it was supposed to help him...
bolt: cheek his heart rate
last edited over a year ago
Rachel:? his...oh, i knew that...* blushes as she puts her hand on his heart*.....he's.....he's breathing....barely but...he's okay!! *moves her hand*
Sonic: see? i told you! he's fine. no need to worry...
bolt: we should take him to the doctor
Rachel: no...that wont do any good....
Sonic:?? what do you mean it wont do any good?
Rachel: what's affecting him isnt medical, its my Light magic...see, its supressing his Dark magic and he's not used to that, but it was the only way i could turn him back....
Shadow: *sturrs*ugh.....
Rachel:!!!! Shadow???
bolt: this could be bad you know shadow use that chaos powers i think that keeps him alive without it he will die by sunset
Rachel: then we'll just have to find the cure by then! we have all night and all day, that'll be lots of time! i REFUSE to let him die! or suffer needlesly! i wont do it! *looks at shadow*
Shadow: *painful expression
Rachel: i swear it....
bolt: how undo the spell
(which spell is bolt talking about?)
(the one that was use on shadow)
bolt: well?
(Rachel's spell? or the curse?)
(reachel spell)
(oh)
Rachel: i cant, if i do that, Shadow will turn back into a monster! or worse! he could get stuck like that! i know this is causing him pain, but if even if i could lift the spell now, it would only make things worse!
Shadow: *eyes shut tight* ugh!!!
Rachel: *almost crying*
Sonic: well, we cant waste any time! we have to hurry!
Rachel: but we can't just leave him here! especially not with HIM around....(another reference to Argon)
Sonic: but we dont really have time to wait till he wakes up Rachel!
bolt hand jr to sonic
Sonic:?? Jr??? what-?
Rachel: we found him in shadow's car....i dont know what happend.....maybe he felt himself transform...
Sonci: no, he must've had to leave him in a hurry because he saw what was happening with you!
Rachel: really-? so he saw it too-?
bolt: ok
Rachel: no matter what, we have to find a cure for him!
Shadow:.....*mumbles*.......carrie.....
Sonic: ? carrie?
Rachel:.......he misses her terribly.......*crys* ive ruined everything....
bolt:...............
Sonic:.........*feels a lil bad for flipping onher now he sees how miserable she is*......itll be alright....*hugs her from behind*
Rachel:!!!!! *blushes a lil while shes crying* S-Sonic.....*knows now that he forgives her and cries*
Sonic: :( *still hugs her*