Pokémon Pokemon Dusk: A Shadow Pokemon RP

GMRSUnoted posted on May 09, 2014 at 11:48PM
Plot:
In the Melanite region where the residents don't have any gyms nor has a very big population, the sinister organization known as C.O.H (Corruption of Hope) works to dominate the world with a great and powerful power called the Shadow Pokémon. They take what Cipher aimed for and expanded. They did not only wish to have a shadow Pokémon that was unpurifiable but also one that was truly shadow. Also, they did not only wish to make one of these. They wished to make a multitude of them.

Rather than closing the heart, they crushed the heart and destroyed it with the power of a Yveltal that ruled over destruction which becomes the main shadow legendary of the team along with a few others. Though with this, it is a long process and rely on the basic shadowfication while they work.

The only chance to stop them is within trainers who are proven worthy of the task. Are you one of the Cleansed? Or are you one of the Impure?

Co-owner:
Riku114

Rules:

1) No Mary/Gary Sues (This means brats or stubborn people who can’t lose)
2) Two Pokémon Right of the bat (No more and no less)
3) No Legendaries or Multiple Shinnies (Unless ok by Me, though I shall allow one Shiny.)
4) Respect the other Rp-ers, please…
5) You should stay within the game’s rules, so no deaths or any mature content (Sorry, I must put this here.)
6) Use Grammar and Spell-Check Please!
7) One character per side unless you want only one.
8) No one-liners.
9) Times skips unless approved.
10) Starting Pokémon must between 5-20.
11) No body shall be a hybrid (Example: Half human, half Mew)
12) You can only have ONE Mega Pokémon and your Mega Ring has to be earned by the Professor aka Me.
13) Minimum of two Pokemon per trainer starting off (This is because all battles will be double battles and this is optional for Pokemon Professors)
14) Anything else? Just comment on my page.

Character Creation Sheet:

Name:

Alias (If need):

Type of Trainer (?): (Be Creative Here)

Appearance: (You can write it down or post a photo if needed)

Personality:

Side:

Anything else (?):

Bio:

Pokémon starting Off:

Characters:

Amethyst (Neetz/GMRSUnoted)
Akine Ren (Riku)
Azure (Neetz)
Rafa (Neetz)
Garnet (Neetz)
Jaden (Riku)
Amber (Wanta)
Kashina Rose (Riku)
Ziallie Tayu (Rkiu)
Kamine Lay (Riku)
Clifton Anastas (Wanta)
Ayumi (Riku)
last edited on Nov 02, 2014 at 05:03PM

Pokémon 322 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 322

over a year ago Riku114 said…
Akine: *looks as Amy walks off and quietly speaks for her not to hear* Yeah. Shes one of the group members with the wild ones. She has too much of a temper. Alin take a break for now. *he returned Alin* Anyways, so are we heading back in?
over a year ago wantadog said…
Cliff rubbed the back of his head. This was getting troublesome. "I see. Ya, I guess we should. Come on then, we'll go get your pals. Heck, we might be able to gas the temper girl as a bonus." he said with a chuckle as he and Grimer began to head back into the cave.

--------------------

Meanwhile, a Zubat watched Amy and Wes go into the cave and as they passed by, it took flight and flew off into the darkness.
over a year ago GMRSUnoted said…
Amethyst and Wes were deep into the cave right now and Umbreon was out with Flash lighting up the path as Midnight swore she heard wings flapping behind them, but shook the feeling off. Wes noticed how Amy would walking and cautiously, like if touching the ground ahead in the darkness would crumble underneath her before a familiar laughter was heard. Midnight looked up and with a bunch of wild Eknas was the same Misdreavus from before.

Wes: So you didn't catch it yet?

Amethst: Blame my brother and Azure for that. *to Misdreavus* Sorry, but I got better things to do right now, so if you could just move out of the way, I'll make this quick and we'll fight something better than this cave; I already got yelled at by the "boss" of this cave and i rather not do that again.

Misdreavus: Well sorry Ames, but I'm not letting that happen.

They group noticed that she wanted a battle, as both Midnight and Umbreon got in front of them as the Ekans were trying to get close to them.

Wes: Great, just what we need; when are those boys when you need them?
last edited over a year ago
Akine: I wouldnt exactly call them my pals but rather my team mates........... Though that last part, I do like that idea

Akine chuckled before following him off into the cave as well.

----------------------------------

A teenage girl with long green hair and a pair of green eyes came walking towards the cave. She had a smile and a high class expensive camera in her hands recording the area as she walked. Wind blue through her hair.

???: And here we are. A desolate desert nearby a nearly deserted desert city *chuckled* See what I did there? Today we will be searching out this cave *she turned the camera to herself* You see, that cave has the rumors of having wild pokemon. Its an unbelievable thing isnt it? Thats exactly why we are going to search it! *turns the camera back to face the cave in the distance* Plus, last time we went I over heard some wild crazy screams and sounds. Who knows? This cave may be haunted. Though this time I am well prepared with supplies for lighting and exploration!

(Ill make her profile a bit after she meets the group)
Akine: I wouldnt exactly call them my pals but rather my team mates........... Though that last part,
Azure was looking around before a voice echoed through the cave. Lucas' ears twitched at the show as the group look towards the direction as another voice echoed towards them. It didn't take long for Azure to identify those voices.

Azure: Hey Garnet, isn't that your sister's voice with... Wes?!

Garnet: I know it when I hear her, but Wes is with her? Oh don't tell me he's fighting my sister again!

Snow Puff: You think they'd go check out the voice right? *to Lucas*

Lucas: Yeah, they're almost like Amy and Wes.
As they walked, Cliff made sure to drop the glowsticks every couple yards so that they could find their way out after they were done. "So you don't even consider them your friends yet you are willing to go through an obviously dangerous cave to get them back? I admit I don't know why you were here, but team mates or not, it seems like way too much work to save people you don't even like."

----------------

Amber finally reached the entrance to the cave and she started jumping for joy at being outside again. She did it! She caught a Cubone! She was one step closer to fulfilling her goal. Though she did worry whether the others had made it out okay. If Amoonguss found out there were still humans parading through that cave...
Jaden: Whos Wes?

---------------------------

Akine: *sighs* I dont know myself. I dont go around throwing the word friend everywhere and they annoy me. Though I have a mission from my professor to work with them to help Professor Rafa so in the end I am tied to them making them more like co-workers and acquaintances. Anyways, I cant say I would leave everyone in here to starve and die. Im not cruel. Though I could say the same thing. I doubt you consider me or them a friend being you just met us though you are doing a lot of work to save people you dont even know
Azure: Wes... was a guy Amethyst meet right Garnet?
Garnet: Yep and they've been rivals ever since. He's actually pretty nice, but then again they work together when needed.
Lucas: Just like our Master right Snow Puff?
Snow Puff: No kidding.
Cliff responded to Akine's statement with a grin while deftly avoiding the last half of what Akine said. "Ah a task from a professor, eh? This professor wouldn't happen to be the one living in that run down manor a little away from the caves, would he?"
Jaden: I see. Anyways, we should be there soon if I am correct right?

----------------

Akine: No that the professor I was told to help. The one I was was sent from was his old apprentice. Why do you ask?
Garnet: Yeah, I think we are, right Azure?

Azure: Why are you asking me?

Garnet: Because I-!

Amethyst: CAN YOU TWO STOP TALKING AND HELP US?!

The boys turned to see the suddenly group of Ekans surrounded both Wes and Amy, who had Umbreon and Midnight fighting them off as they found each other. The Misdreavus was over the group laughing at the situation.

Wes: If you guys can stop like any stupid by-stander, could you help us?

Garnet: Oh right! Lucas use Flame Wheel!

Azure: Like I got a choice, Snow Puff use Water Gun!

Both Lucas and Snow Puff attack a part of the group as Amy and Wed were focusing on the ones closer to them. By looking at the sudden increase of numbers, the Ekans had split up into two group: One for the boys, the other with Misdreavus to take on Amy and Wes. Midnight and Umbreon noticed this and knew that this wasn't going to be easy.

Wes: So, who gets dips on Misdreavus? If you're too scared I'll take her.

Amy: Oh I'd like to see you try Wessy.
Cliff held up his hands in mock defense. "Now now. I was just curious. It's not often you see Pokemon research being done in this region."
Akine: I was just curious as to why you wanted to know. Anyways its not a bad curiosity. How do you plan to find everyo- *cringed a bit at the yelling* I take that back. This shouldnt be too hard.

------------------

Jaden was looking at the vast array of Ekans, his eyes some how sparkling a bit in the lightless cave. He put his hand out to pet one of the Ekans as he crouched down

Jaden: Whos a good Ekans? You are you are?

The Ekans tried to strike at him but he simply moved his hand out of the way and began to pet it's under neck. He was absolutely absorbed by the Ekans and baby talking them, totally forgetting about Amy and Wes. He was never worried around snakes toxic or not. He knew how to deal with their toxins, their weaknesses and strengths, and how to basically move against them. It made him the snake's worst enemy and their best friend.

Jaden: Whos a little cutey? Yep thats you.

Another Ekans approached him

Jaden: Oh! You want Jaden's love too? Of course I will love you. I will love any of you adorable Ekans! Each and everyone of you who need love and a friend, come to me!
Azure and Garnet face palmed at Jaden as Lucas and Snow Puff both had an anime sweat drop. The Misdreavus saw that and was just in pure shock, as was Wes and Umbreon. Amy noticed the chance and took at a Pokeball from her bag as Midnight's ears twitched to some noises.

Amy: Got ya! *throws the Pokeball*

The Misdreavus didn't notice the Pokeball flying straight towards her until it was too late. Capturing her, it fell to the ground in front of Midnight. One... two... three... The familiar light flashed before it vanished. Amy just stood in awe, as everybody else was watching Jaden with the wild Ekans. She picked it up before the fact settled in: She had caught Misdreavus... that one Misdreavus!

Amy: ...I.... I caught it....
Cliff merely smiled. "Indeed. In fact, I believe that is them up ahead." he said calmly, and he was right. About a minute later, they arrived on the scene just as Amy threw the Poke Ball and captured Misdreavus. "Ah here we are. The temper girl is even here too. What good luck we have."
Amy quickly turned to face Cliff, and she was clearly angry at the statement he just made. Even with her new party member on the team, this would ge pretty bad if he continued.

Amy: Excuse me sir, but what did you just say?
Jaden, now, had gained most of the Ekans attention to the point some were starting to climb up him and even so he somehow managed to avoid all the strikes. Some of the Ekans that were the first to try had given up on striking him and were playing exhausted on the floor. He smiled and laughed.

Jaden: You guys are all too friendly! Come on. I know you want to hug me but all of you at once is starting to restrict my movements. I cant take you all with me you know. I didnt even bring enough pokeballs with me to take all of you guys! Ah! Ill be fair! First to get to the pokeball gets to come along with me!

Jaden tossed a pokeball in the air and the Ekans all suddenly jumped after it on instict believing it was a threat and after thinking it through and realizing it was a pokeball it was too late. One of the Ekans was taken in to the pokeball while the others slammed against each other abruptly. The pokeball shook three times and then clicked before Jaden stood up, taking the pokeball with him.

Jaden: Im sorry you guys! I couldnt take you all with me. Ill come by to visit next time though!

What was left of the swarm were exhausted Ekans that had used too much energy trying to strike at Jaden and a pile of Ekans that were knocked out by slamming into each other.

Jaden: Come on. Mission complete. We should get going before those Ekans come to and realize Im gone which, with their adorable sad faces, would make me have to stay in this cave for months.

----------------------------------

Meanwhile at the entrance of the cave

??? was about to enter the cave only to be stopped by Braviary who shook his head.

???: Braviary?! Braviary?! That means Kashina is here too right! Does that mean that Akine is too?!

Braviary: *sweatdropped and lied* Im not that Braviary! Just dont enter that cave!
Cliff: "Hmm? Oh yes I must have mispoke. I apologize. Allow me to try again. Ahem....Grimer, Trubbish. Use Sludge." he said while letting out his Trubbish. As soon as he did, the two Pokemon used sludge on the group. It smelled terrible to Cliff, who was used to the stench, so anyone who wasn't used to it would be at the least immobilized and at the most, knocked out instantly. Akine possibly thought they were kidding, but Cliff was entirely serious. He wasn't going to risk them getting distracted again so he would knock them all out with Sludge and drag them out while they were unconscious.
Midnight was the first to react to this and by that she ran up to Amy's shoulder as Amy smelled the stench. Azure was the first to pass out from the stench, as he was never the one who would withstand stenches pretty well. Snow Puff was next along with Lucas, but Garnet was at least trying to withstand the stench.

Garnet: What... is this-?! Sister-! *passes out*

Midnight: This stench... Grimer and Trubbish? *cough* I hate this stench.

Amethyst: Really? You remember when I got stuck in that poison-type gang's base? I may not pass out, but I might be *cough* paralyze if I keep breathing it in... We need to get this out of here...

Midnight: Well *cough* Bird Boy isn't helping up whether we *cough* like it or not...
Jaden had been knocked though almost as if he was resting down for a nap with the way he had landed. Akine, who had already heard of the plan had taken the precaution and tightly plugged his nose. Even so, the smell did seep through a bit but nothing ridiculously horrible. What was truly foul was the air which he could not block out simply. Luckily on his part, due to the altitude he took when in flight, he was used to not taking in too much air. He went a few feet back where the air was still bad, but still a bit more clean and clear
Cliff smiled as most of them collapsed on the spot, then looked over at Amy. "Ah, so you were able to resist the smell? That's good. you and Akine can help carry the bodies out of the cave." *bends down and pets his two Pokemon* "Good job you two. You can take a break." he said before returning them to their Pokeballs. With the two of them gone, the stench would be a little less bad, but still fairly disgusting.
Amy glared at him as she looked over to Wes, who managed to stay up with his Umbreon. Sighing, she looked over at him and crossed her arms.

Amethyst: I could sir, but I can't do this in... these conditions. And if you're thinking of knocking me out, don't be surprise if end up injured by me.

Wes: Ames, that's not nice-! *gets hit by Amy, knocking him out*

Midnight: I we should at least help out one of them.

Amethyst: Fine, *picks up Wes and Umbreon* You carry Azure and Snow Puff. Tell Bird boy he gets Garnet and Lucas.
Cliff chuckled. "Aye aye." he said while removing his pack and taking out a large rope which he proceeded to tie to Azure's ankles. He did the same thing to Snow Puff, but was a bit more gentle. After he was done, Cliff pulled on the rope to test it and smiled. They would drag behind him quite nicely.
(May not be able to complete this post)

Akine: You really meant drag when you said drag them out didn't you?

Akine let out a sigh and let Rigoru out of his pokeball placing Jaden on him.

Rigoru: Why does it smell so bad?

Akine: Grimmer. Trubbish. Can you carry Jaden out of the cave?

Rigoru: Sure.......

With Rigoru's agreement, Akine went to pick up Garnet and Lucas

Akine: This isn't because you told me to though
Amy: Same here Bird Boy.

Midnight: I seriously hate him sometimes, and Cliff might be in second place. Say, where is Amber?

Amy: Amber? Well I'm leaving this place with my group; she's on her own.

Midnight: So, which Bird do I get dibs on to beat up?

Amy: Not now!
Cliff gave a small chuckle as he followed them, easily dragging Azure behind him, not caring what injuries he might get from being dragged that way. As they made their way towards the exit, Cliff noticed that all the other passageways were blocked off by walls of Zubat. It was pretty clear that they would be attacked if they stopped for even a second longer than they were supposed to. "Well, I don't know what kind of mission that professor sent you guys on, but you guys sure made a nice impression on the wildlife."
Akine: I myself am not sure. I was just told to help him. He threw ego over here a Snag Machine and told us to go out to the cave with it.

----------------------------

???: *sitting outside of the cave next to Braviary* And here we are *bored tone* Waiting outside this cave because Braviary says its not a good idea to enter otherwise *tone changes to happy* Though if Braviary is here and waiting outside the cave that means Kashina will be here at the very least. If I remember properly, Akine tended to trail her around so we might go on and see some old friends!
Amethyst: *glares at Akine before looking at Cliff somewhat calm* Well, blame some girl named Amber getting lost her. She was way too... how should I say this? Reckless and stupid to by herself? Anyway, long story short we got into this pit with the other wild pokemon and I agreed to leave, but Amber wanted her stupid Cubone and went back. I left to the Lab, asked about something Bird Boy and came back here with Wes. Then you should get the rest.

Midnight: *growls at Akine* I swear you'll get your beating sooner than you think.

Amethyst: Anyway, about those Zubats, I think they aren't happy than i came back just to drag these boys back out. That is what ticked off them that I came back when I said I wouldn't.
Akine: *looked at Amy pretty crossed* You know, Amy you are quite a jerk. You decide to not even look back when you leave your friend and your brother behind in a cave. You totally ditched them and came back to get them as if it was some chore. Its almost as if you dont even feel the slighest bit happy they werent harmed or wounded. Then whoever this Amber girl is, you dont even take a second to think that 'Hey! What if she is still trapped in the cave? Hey! If she doesnt get out she could die! Hey! If both of those are true, hey, maybe Im just as bad as a murderer'. I can stand Jaden, hes just a weird freak that loves to press my buttons. Azure isnt half bad. Garent is just to chilidish, but you, Amy, are a flat out jerk that is out only to protect your own tail. Even I, after getting coordinates of where I was, went after your brother and your friend even though I barely know their names. You know, I doubt even with you personality, you wouldnt even thank Garent for all the hard work he did. So really, if you want to go diss some girl because she chases her dreams, go die in a pit of loneliness. Learn to encourage others dreams. I will always look down at childish acts that cause them to go into more danger like Amber did or like Garnet did to get your praise or the many times I almost got a snake bite with Jaden, but that will never reach them. I plan to encourage peoples dreams whether they will end up liking me or not. I dont even know how people follow you with such a foul disgusting attitude. Its almost as if you think you are all important and everyone should bend down and kiss your feet because you are the queen and everything but if that is your view then I will, without a doubt, break you from that fantasy.

Akine took Amy's glare and returned it. Surely, Amy's glare was powerful, though things like that only work if the other person knows they did something wrong, stupid, or bad, even if its only known subconsciously. He was certain on what he had said before her glare and after. He was able to handle everyone here to some degree but her attitude sickened him. His voice was solid as he spoke.
wantadog commented…
I swear this post looked longer the first time I saw it. over a year ago
GMRSUnoted commented…
You know Riku, when I first had Amy, she wasn't exactly meant to be what she is now. XD I really don't care now since with Akine, it makes me laugh whenever those two are together. over a year ago
Riku114 commented…
Exactly XD over a year ago
Meanwhile, Amber was walking around, trying to find the edge of the cave. She knew Amy got out, that's for sure, but what about the others? She didn't quite remember their names. Something to do with gems or something. As Amber was walking, she came into view of the main entrance to the cave, but there was already someone there. Amber slowed down her pace as she approached the mystery girl.
??? looked over at Amber as she approached and turned her camera over to her.

???: And look over here, we have a girl coming to approach us. *she smiled* Hello over there! What may you be doing here?
In an instant Amy had closed her eyes and kept silent after hearing what he said. Something had clicked within her mind, something she'd had pushed out of her mind ever since that day long ago. Midnight noticed her sudden change and knew this wouldn't end well if Akine kept acting the way he did. In an instant Amy stopped in her tracks as those painful memories came back, haunting her if she didn't keep her barriers up. The old Amy wanted out, but she couldn't tell anybody but those closest to her... those who could understand her, who would care for her. She placed Wes and Umbreon down as Garnet was starting to stir. He was surprised at seeing Amy before noticing her expression on her face.

Garnet: *whispers* Ames-!

Before he had a chance, he saw something he never thought he see from his sister, but he could exactly make up what from her bangs covering some of her face with the hat or how she didn't exactly changed anything either.

Amethyst: Is what you think of me? Well then, I'll vanish and leave them be, Bird Boy. Just take care of them for me.

Midnight had jumped up to stalactites and with Iron Tails, caused them to fall down and only separated Amethyst and Midnight from the rest of the boys. After that, she smiled weakly before fixing her hat to cover her eyes and Midnight returned back to her shoulder. Pulling out her own PDA, she dialed a number before vanishing from the scene entirely.

(And such Amy won't be returning.... till later for a simple reason; Azure and Garnet get to have more development, but don't worry for Amethyst and Akine's rivalry shall return later.)
Riku114 commented…
XD Ive seen Odessa run out enough to know that Amy would probably do the same. Any main character when they 'run out' and 'will never come back' will come bacl over a year ago
(Ill just pretend there was more than one way to leave the cave.)

Akine let out a small sigh. He did hate having to make Amy run off like that, but it was something that had to be said one way or the other and it would be easier now than when he knows her better may it be for the better or the worse. It did irritate him how she was acting and wouldnt even consider taking back a single word of it.

Akine: Garnet, I may not be in the place to say this, but you should let her have her space. Anyone who storms out like that will definitely come right back after realizing what they had done. Also, if I was suffocated with people all the time I would burst. I still stay she needs reformation. Rigoru, can you carry two more? Wes and Umbreon?

Rigoru: Of course.

Rigoru, being Akine's second pokemon and one of the pokemon Akine had been partnered with for a while, had seen stuff like that twice before. Obviously it meant Akine was pissed and fed up with whoever it was though it also means he had accepted them and is willing to step on them until they were in place rather than just leaving them and never seeing them again which is what Akine would normally do. Even though Akine and Jaden had split paths, the same thing had occurred between the two of them before as well. Alin, Akine's first partner, probably knew a lot more about how Akine thought and what everything meant.

Akine: Cliff, I hate to ask after all the help you have given, but can you get Wes and Umbreon on Rigoru's back? You have the most empty hands at the moment
Cliff remained silent throughout the whole thing. When Akine asked him to help out, he shrugged in response. "I suppose I can help." he said before walking over and grabbing Wes by the arms. Cliff heaved him up and stood straight. "He's not as heavy as he looks." *drops him onto Rigoru's back, then does the same with Umbreon.* "There we go. Can we leave now? This cave is far too gloomy. I could use some good old fashioned sunlight."

----------------

Amber: "Huh? Oh hi there. I'm sorry. I was just worried about my friends. I think they might still be in the cave so I came here to wait for them I guess. I'm Amber, by the way."
Garnet nodded and didn't say a signal word as they went out. He was thinking about how Amy acted before he remember the sister he was before: a girl who never want to even be a Pokemon Trainer and go around the world, just protect those who she cared for, including Garnet. That one day reminded him about how she changed in front of his eyes, making her put up the walls that she had now. But... the way Akine acted and said to here...

Garnet: *whispers* He's just like...*shakes head* No, I won't tell them, I promised her that much...
Akine dismissed Garnet's quite whispering to himself. He took a deep breathe. He wasnt even worried over Amy. She will come back. She wouldnt leave Garnet and she seemed to be independent and would be fine on her own for the time being.

Akine: I agree with you there Cliff. Im sorry for this scene.

--------------------------------

???: Eh?! You too?! Im waiting for some of my friends to! Come and take a seat next to me. Im Ayumi! Nice to meet you!
Amber: "Nice to meet you Ayumi. Um....did you say your friends went into the cave?"

-----------------------

Cliff: "It's no problem at all. If I hadn't ran into you guys, I would probably be quite bored."
(What to do What to do)

Azure was starting to wake up, which Garnet saw before he fell asleep again.

Garnet: *to himself* I bet you heard all of this Azure, didn't you?
(Timeskip to around the end of the cave?)

Ayumi: Yeah, well I think they did. I cant say for sure though being I didnt see them for my self. But Braviary is here soooo............

Braviary: Im just a random Braviary that is waiting near you for no specific reason.
(I'm fine with that)
(Yup. Sorry I didn't respond.)

It took about 20 minutes more than it should have to get there, but soon enough they were at the cave entrance again. Cliff yawned as he dropped Azure on the ground unceremoniously. "Well that takes care of that." he said before glancing at Amber and Ayumi. "Well my business seems to be about over with. You guys sure you can handle it from here?"
Garnet: I'll drag Azure back to the Lab whether he likes it or not.

Azure: Who said I fainted? *gets up* Sorry, I needed a nap.

Garnet: I swear you act like Amy sometimes...
Akine: Ah thanks Cliff was it right? We have it handled he-

Akine was cut off by a raucous yell that made him tense up for a second before quickly stepping to the side in a bit of a panic, accidentally dropping Garnet. Where Akine was, Ayumi ran past, missing to give a hug.

Ayumi: AAAAKKKKKKIIIIIIINNNNNNEEEEEE!!!!!

Akine: GOD NO!

Quickly Ayumi charged in again, one of which Akine barely dodged and after two more of these, Akine was finally caught due to Ayumi getting a hold of his coat to use it as an advantage point. Ayumi hugged Akine tightly around his stomache. Ayumi's camera was resting safely next to Braviary.

Akine: Ayumi *said in a moan* What are you doing here...........

Rigoru/Braviary: *sweatdrop* Ayumi...............

Ayumi: *very cheerful* Just passing by!

Jaden: *getting up* Now whos this? The noise was enough to wake up a dead man.

Akine: Ayumi *still moaning* Im busy......... I cant play rig-

Ayumi: Nice to meet you all! Im Ayumi! Akine's long term girl friend!

Jaden: Girlfriend huh? Akine, I never heard about this.

Akine: NO! NO! *quickly perked up* NO! Shes not my girlfriend!

Ayumi: *looked up at Akine with a smile* What do you mean Akine? Theres no need to be shy, theres nothing wrong with having a girl friend

Akine: NO! YOU SAY IT SO INCORRECTLY! GAH! YOU ALWAYS GIVE PEOPLE THE WRONG IDEAS!

(Spaces make a difference XD)
Garnet: OW! *gets up* Really know?

Azure: *gets up as well* Say, did you hear what I just heard?

Wes: *finally wakes and gets up* Amy sure knows when to leave...

Garnet: Oh, hey Wes; anyway, did I just hear that right? Ayumi's... Akine girlfriend?

Azure: Well, that's surprising, though not as much as when Amy met Wes I'll say that.

Wes: You know I hate you sometimes Azure.

Azure: Hey! Not my fault Wes.
Cliff raised an eyebrow. "Ya...right. Well I'll be off."

Amber: "Who are you?"

Cliff: "Not really a concern right now." he said before walking off. Obviously Cliff was done with helping people.

Amber: "That was strange...this has been one weird day."
Akine: Its not that. She means a girl whos a friend! Shes my childhood friend! Thats it.

Ayumi: Yup! I girl friend!

Akine: No! You are supposed to just say friend!

Ayumi: Really? So what you doing here Akine?

Akine: Just helping out a friend of the professor.

Ayumi: Oh yeah! Shadow pokemon right?

Akine: Yeah. *sighs* Can you get off?

Ayumi: Fine.

Ayumi let go of Akine and went over the the camera she left by Braviary, still on and recording.

Ayumi: Here we are again. Now joining us is Akine and some of his friends. Today we are starting a new journey.

Jaden: New journey?

Ayumi: Im jumping aboard.

Akine: *sighs* Well that sucks. I mean........... Yay....... Anyways, we should get going back. *looks at Amber* You want to come on along? Amy darted off to who knows where though if you are worried about her, Im sure we will meet up with her soon.
Wes: You know, from the times I had Amy partner up with me, she'll come whenever she likes. Though she still might get back at whoever made her leave.

Garnet: That's my sister for you... Anyway we should get going.

Azure: Agreed; it's way too hot for me.

Garnet: But... your Uncle lives here...

Azure: Still doesn't change the fact.
Name: Ayumi

Type of Trainer (?): Traveling Recorder

Appearance: PIC

Side: Protagonist, though refuses to use, host, or catch any shadow pokemon

Anything else (?): She has a bad habit, mind me when I say she doesnt see any problem with it, of calling her and Akine boy friend and girl friend rather than just friend.

Bio: Ayumi grew up with her Torchic since she could last remember and was quite adventurous since a young age as well. It didnt help that she tended to be allowed to roam free due to her parents, like Akine's parents, being too busy with other things and that Torchic was by her side. Rather than becoming an independent person, Ayumi sought out others to entertain her. Thats when she found the glory of the world and decided she wanted to film every moment she could of it and also the time when she ended up finding Akine who was managing himself in his house at the age of 5 via window. Not seeing anything wrong with it, she rang the doorbell and asked for food and some entertainment. After a bit of an akward silence, she was brought in. Day one there wasnt much of a conversation, but after coming by every day (there was occasionally the days where Akine did give her the cold shoulder so he could be alone), it eventually grew into a normal thing that some random time between morning and afternoon, Ayumi would go to Akine's house, mooch for food and for somethign to do before leaving off sometime between late afternoon and evening. Over time, the two became good friends over the following several years before Akine left on his journey. Shortly after Akine leaving, Ayumi decided to head out on her own journey to film the world outside of the city where she ran across a real wonder of the pokemon world, a Zorua that played tricks with everyone.

Pokémon starting Off:

Combusken LV 18 F
-Counter
-Peck
-Ember
-Swords Dance

Zorua LV 15 M
-Fury Swipes
-Pursuit
-Detect
-Payback
Name: Ayumi

Type of Trainer (?): Traveling Recorder

Appearance: PIC

Side: Protagonist, thoug
Amber: "Huh? Well....I'm not sure. I mean I don't even know what's going on right now. Everything you guys do seems to draw in more and more crazy."
Akine: *still wearing his fur coat* Its warm, but not that hot. *looked at Amber* Ah dont worry about it. Jaden just has a very weird love for snakes and Ayumi is like my little sister.

Jaden: I do not have a weird love for snakes. I just return the love they give me

Akine: Yeah.......... Love...........

Ayumi: Amber, its not like you have to stick with us, and you can stay until you if your friend is okay. Hey Amber, why does your name ring a bell?