Pokémon Pokémon Dream World

Nojida posted on Feb 06, 2014 at 08:55PM
Introduction

"Hello, dear trainer! Welcome to my labratory! As you can see, I am professor Fennel, or Doctor Fennel, as a few people call me!
What do I specialize in? Well, I specialize in studying Pokémon trainers and Pokémon dreams!
What are Pokémon dreams, you ask? Well, a Pokémon, when it sleeps, it has a dream, just like humans do. My fellow professors and I have now found a way to enter that Pokémon's dream, with the help of our special machines and the well-known C-Gear.
Have you ever heard of the Entralink? It is the in the heart of the Unova region, its power still unkown. We believe that the Entree, a mysterious tree that appears to be the source of that unknown power, is somehow connected with another world.
But, I think someone else can explain that a bit better than me. Why don't you go to the research room? You will find that person there!"

Pokémon Dream World?

"Hellooo~! You must be the new trainer that has been hanging around Castelia city lately, am I right? Well, nice to meet you! My name's Irene, and I'm one of Doctor Fennel's top reseachers! Sure, I may look like a teenager, which I am, but hey, I know the Dream World better than anyone in this lab! Anyway, I bet that's the reason why Doctor Fennel sent you here, am I right? I am? Hooray! Ahh-- Well, let's get started, shall we? So! As Doctor Fennel has probably already told you, we use our machines and the C-Gear to enter a Pokémon's dream.
The Entree Forest, proved to be a result of Entree's power, is where the connection between the Pokémons' dreams and the real world is mostly active. While sleeping, the Pokémon sees other Pokémon in its dream, mostly the same as its type. The Pokémon that it will see in its dream will appear in the Entree Forest, if it only wishes for it, for course!
A few years ago, we, humans, were only able to see what's going on in their dream by using the machines in this lab. However, not long ago, we invented a new machine that allows us to travel in the Dream World with our Pokémon, and explore it alongside them! If you wish to travel in the your Pokémon's dream, then I shall give you that device. I haven't used it so much, so I'm not the best to explain how it works. All I know is that, if something goes wrong while travelling in the Dream World, we can contact with you through this. Maybe Doctor Fennel will explain better, once she gives it to you!"

Forgot something to say, though...

"Oh, man.. What's the matter with the Tree of Dreams...? It seems like it won't let anyone out... Neither Pokémon, nor humans... I better inform the people back in the lab to not let anyone enter! If they do, who knows what might happen! What..? It's broken?! Come on! Not now!! Argh!! How am I gonna tell them now?! If I don't, the trainers might get into huge trouble..!"

What is the matter with the Tree of Dreams? Why won't it let anyone out? What caused this? Who was that man? Why am I asking you so many questions while I already know the answers? Join in to find out!

Rules:

~No godmodding!

~Try to use properly grammar!

~No swearing/profanity!

~You may have whatever Pokémon you want exept from legendary! (Dark or Ghost-type suggested, as this is mostly going to take place in dark-ish places. And you're also going to have the same Pokémon throughout this entire story, so pick carefully)

~Leave any outside Drama outside of this RP please

That's all I can think of, so I guess I'm done with the rules!

Characters~

Name:

Appearence:

Personality:

Dislikes:

Bio:

Trainer Class (Optional):

Pokemon that will fall asleep:

So...yeah! That's all, I guess! Have fun~
last edited on Feb 23, 2014 at 08:18AM

Pokémon 4064 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 4064

over a year ago DragonAura15 said…
Zia: I dunno. I just got here.
over a year ago Nojida said…
"Hello!" Zikky says, running up to Velvet and Zia
"Hmm..." Charity says, and looks back at the small house "In the garden of some kind of house, I guess..."

(Here's how the houses in the Dream World look like from the distance)
"Hello!" Zikky says, running up to Velvet and Zia
"Hmm..." Charity says, and looks back at the small
over a year ago vegeta007 said…
"And what are we doing here ?"Mikey asked while Steve disappeared
(GASP! It's Wish Park! Wait, no...it's the Dream World. But something about the setup reminds me of Wish Park...It's pretty, though.)
Velvet: Hello! My name's Velvet, and you are?
(Does it? XP This is how you see your friend's house, or...something XP)
"I'm Zikky!" Zikky says "Nice to meetcha!"
"It looks like Dr Fennel has sent us here" Charity says, "But I wonder why.."
"Hey, could this be the Dream World ?"Mikey asked looking around
(Humma? I've been to my other friends' houses, and they do not float around in space. I can reach them by car. Although that would be so cool!)
Zia: She told me it was for some kind of experiment.
(Yeah, you're probably right, I'd also love that! XP)
"Yeah but, what does she want us to do now?" Charity says thinking.
Suddenly, three different beeps sound.
"Hum?" Charity asks, and looks at her wrist, on which the D-Report was wrapped on "That's weird, I don't remembering wearing this.." she says, as the three beeps sounded again, the source being the D-Reports on everyone's wrists
last edited over a year ago
(What is you misstep though ? XP)
"Hm ?"Mikey asked looking at his D-Report, "Oh I think you press this button if it beeps"he said and pressed the green button
"It worked!" an extreamly happy Neal exclaims, appearing on the D-Reports' screans.
"Neal, get going already!" Irene shouts from somewhere.
"Let me talk to them" Prof Fennel says, also appearing on the screan.
"Fine, see ya later!" Neal says and runs off.
Prof Fennel sighs, before turning back to the kids "I'm sorry for that, he really wanted to use it"
"Oh hello Professor, are we in the Dream World now ?"Mikey asked
"Yes, you are" Prof Fennel replies "As you can see, that machine is used to transfer people in the Dream World"
"Ooh, now I get it!" Charity exclaims "By the way, is it possible that we landed kinda hard?"
"Oh, that. Well, sometimes, the transportation might be a bit rough" Prof Fennel explains.
"Say, why are their clumps of hair that look like yours in here ?"Mikey asked holding up the clump that looked like Dr Fennel's
(Velvet jumps up and makes a goofy face into the D-Report)
Zia: Velvet! (sets her down) Sorry, Professor.
"Oh, my!" Prof Fennel says surprised "I see Velvet is doing quite well. How are the rest of your Pokemon, everyone?"
"Zikky's doing great!" Charity says, picking Zikky up.
"Steve is somewhere around her"Mikey said looking around
"Alright, just be sure to not get separated with your Pokemon" Dr Fennel says.
"Why not?" Charity asks.
"Because you can cross that rainbow bridge only with them" Dr Fennel replies.
"So if we don't have our pokemon we can't cross ?"Mikey asked
Zia: Okay, that shouldn't be a problem.
"No, you cannot. That's why you should be extra careful" Dr Fennel replies, then turn to Zia "Even if it's not a problem, you should still be careful. Pokeballs don't work in the Dream World. Now, what I need you to do is find the rainbow bridge that's near the small house. Cross it, and then you will find out what to do next. You have one hour to explore the Dream World. Have fun!" and with that, the screans turn off.
"An hour ?"Mikey asked, "Well then I guess we should get started"
"There are no cute girls here except them"Steve said reappearing on Mikey's head
"It's not necessary to have cute girls around" Zikky says.
"Alright, let's go look for that rainbow thingy!" Charity cheers and starts walking off.
"Yes it is"Steve said
"It's a bridge Charity"Mikey said following her
"Why?" Zikky asks.
"Well it doesn't really matter" Charity says, staring up at the sky.
"Because"Steve replied
"Alright"Mikey said and looked up "Whatcha looking at ?"
"Because?" Zikky asks.
"Nothing specifically" Charity replies, still staring at the sky "It's just nice, seeing a sky of another world. It's like you're having a completely different view, of everything.." she says, looking lost in her thoughts.
"Just because"Steve replied
"Yeah you're right"Mikey agreed staring at the sky
Zia: (looks up at the sky) Yeah, I know...
"Now, where have I heard that line before?" Zikky asks.
"Say, how do you think the rest of the Dream World will be like?" Charity asks.
"Where ?"Steve asked
"We'll have to explore to answer that question"Mikey said
"I can't remember.." Zikky replies thinking.
"Speaking of that" Charity says, and points at a rainbow line crossing the sky "Could that be the rainbow bridge Prof Fennel was talking about?"
"Oh well, I'll never know then"Steve said
Mikey examines it for a bit, "Yeah I think that's what she was talking about"
"It's not really important anyway" Zikky says with a yawn.
"Let's go find where it starts then!" Charity exclaims running off.
"Alright if you say so"Steve said, (So Charity's not important ? XP)
"Wait up!"Mikey said running after her
"Go go!" Zikky cheers as they run. (You can't blame Zikky for not being able to remember, he and Charity are my most carefree characters XP)
"Yes go, you're as slow as my mother"Steve said resting on Mikey's head (Still XP)
"Ooh, look look!" Charity exclaims, pointing at a rainbow-ish looking bridge starting from the edge of the hill.

(Like this XP)
"Ooh, look look!" Charity exclaims, pointing at a rainbow-ish looking bridge starting from the edge o
"Yep that's definitely a rainbow bridge"Mikey said looking at it
Charity stops infront of the bridge and starts staring at it, Zikky doing the same.
"Okay so if we don't have our pokemon we can't cross it"Mikey said examining it and getting ready to take a step
"Ready?" Charity asks, looking down at Zikky, and Zikky replies with a nod "Alright, here we go!" Charity says, holding Zikky tightly and stepping on the bridge, which momentally shines
"Special effects"Mikey said stepping on the bridge
Once Mikey stepped on it, it shined again.
"So awesome!" Charity exclaims jumping up and down happily.
"Oh it is"Mikey said
(I guess Zia would do this XP)
Once Zia also stepped, it shined again.
"For a moment, I thought we were going to fall in mid air!" Charity says, looking down at the bridge.
"Same here"Mikey said looking down, "It looks like a long way down"
"Ooh, what do you think there is at the bottom?" Charity asks looking down.
"I kinda don't wanna know"Mikey said
"Why not?" Charity asks.
"Because it looks like a long way down"Mikey replied