Pokémon Pokémon Dream World

Nojida posted on Feb 06, 2014 at 08:55PM
Introduction

"Hello, dear trainer! Welcome to my labratory! As you can see, I am professor Fennel, or Doctor Fennel, as a few people call me!
What do I specialize in? Well, I specialize in studying Pokémon trainers and Pokémon dreams!
What are Pokémon dreams, you ask? Well, a Pokémon, when it sleeps, it has a dream, just like humans do. My fellow professors and I have now found a way to enter that Pokémon's dream, with the help of our special machines and the well-known C-Gear.
Have you ever heard of the Entralink? It is the in the heart of the Unova region, its power still unkown. We believe that the Entree, a mysterious tree that appears to be the source of that unknown power, is somehow connected with another world.
But, I think someone else can explain that a bit better than me. Why don't you go to the research room? You will find that person there!"

Pokémon Dream World?

"Hellooo~! You must be the new trainer that has been hanging around Castelia city lately, am I right? Well, nice to meet you! My name's Irene, and I'm one of Doctor Fennel's top reseachers! Sure, I may look like a teenager, which I am, but hey, I know the Dream World better than anyone in this lab! Anyway, I bet that's the reason why Doctor Fennel sent you here, am I right? I am? Hooray! Ahh-- Well, let's get started, shall we? So! As Doctor Fennel has probably already told you, we use our machines and the C-Gear to enter a Pokémon's dream.
The Entree Forest, proved to be a result of Entree's power, is where the connection between the Pokémons' dreams and the real world is mostly active. While sleeping, the Pokémon sees other Pokémon in its dream, mostly the same as its type. The Pokémon that it will see in its dream will appear in the Entree Forest, if it only wishes for it, for course!
A few years ago, we, humans, were only able to see what's going on in their dream by using the machines in this lab. However, not long ago, we invented a new machine that allows us to travel in the Dream World with our Pokémon, and explore it alongside them! If you wish to travel in the your Pokémon's dream, then I shall give you that device. I haven't used it so much, so I'm not the best to explain how it works. All I know is that, if something goes wrong while travelling in the Dream World, we can contact with you through this. Maybe Doctor Fennel will explain better, once she gives it to you!"

Forgot something to say, though...

"Oh, man.. What's the matter with the Tree of Dreams...? It seems like it won't let anyone out... Neither Pokémon, nor humans... I better inform the people back in the lab to not let anyone enter! If they do, who knows what might happen! What..? It's broken?! Come on! Not now!! Argh!! How am I gonna tell them now?! If I don't, the trainers might get into huge trouble..!"

What is the matter with the Tree of Dreams? Why won't it let anyone out? What caused this? Who was that man? Why am I asking you so many questions while I already know the answers? Join in to find out!

Rules:

~No godmodding!

~Try to use properly grammar!

~No swearing/profanity!

~You may have whatever Pokémon you want exept from legendary! (Dark or Ghost-type suggested, as this is mostly going to take place in dark-ish places. And you're also going to have the same Pokémon throughout this entire story, so pick carefully)

~Leave any outside Drama outside of this RP please

That's all I can think of, so I guess I'm done with the rules!

Characters~

Name:

Appearence:

Personality:

Dislikes:

Bio:

Trainer Class (Optional):

Pokemon that will fall asleep:

So...yeah! That's all, I guess! Have fun~
last edited on Feb 23, 2014 at 08:18AM

Pokémon 4064 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 951-1000 of 4064

over a year ago vegeta007 said…
"Okay that explains it"Mikey said
over a year ago Nojida said…
"Anything else?" Neal asks.
"Yeah, is there food in the Dream World?" Charity asks.
"If your Pokemon wishes for it, there is. You might be able to find berries somewhere hidden in the rooms" Neal replies.
over a year ago pipiqueen said…
"oh goody!"anthea replies and looks over at seviper with a grin.."why are you staring at me?"seviper asks tilting his head"i don't know how to make food appear......."seviper continues nodding his head sideways...
last edited over a year ago
"Well Professor said that since this is our dream, we can make anything appear" Zikky says, suddenly having a Pecha Berry in his mouth.
"right!"serperior says as an oran berry appears on anthea's hand...."gee...thnx!"anthea says taking a bite..........and serperior wishes one for himself ......and starts munching too....
"There you go" Zikky says with a mouthful.
"So how do they taste?" Charity asks curiously.
"probably great!"anthea says as she takes the last bite of her berry..............
"would you like to have a berry too charity?"serperior asks as a pecha berry appears in charity's hand
"Hehe, thanks Serperior!" Charity giggles, placing Zikky on the ground and taking a bite of the berry "Mm... Wow, even though this is a dream, they taste exactly like the real ones do!" she exclaims surprised.
"we are in a dream..................so we aren't actually ating it,right?"anthea asks out of curiosity.........
"Um..." Charity says, not really knowing what the answer was.
"Candy!" The Shuppet exclaims, randomly appearing out of nowhere again.
"you again!"serperior says and uses wine whip to catch hold of the shuppet!
"Yeah can any of you make candy ?"Mikey asked
"um....no???why?"anthea asks confused!
"Now that's a pity" The Shuppet says with a childish voice, also avoiding Serperior's vines.
"Alright so lets get out if here"Mikey said, "I don't think we have a lot of time left"
"yeah?who are you anyways?!"serperior says trying once again..........
"Ooh, follow me!" The Shuppet exclaims, dodging Serperior's vines once again, and flying off to somewhere.
"Wait up!" Charity exclaims running after it.
"yeah!wait up!"anthea says running too along with serperior...........
"Where are we going ?"Mikey asked following them
"only shuppet knows!"anthea said with a blank expression................"or does he?"serperior exclaims.....he might just be kidding around?"serperior asks
The Shuppet floats to a door and a Spinarak opens it "This way!" The Shuppet exclaims floating in.

(g2g, I'll be back in two hours or maybe more)
(bye!see you if i am still online!)

"woah....!"anthea exclaims following it!
"What's in there ?"Mikey asked
"who knows?maybe a monster....!"anthea says making a scaru expression .......
"Let's see!" Charity exclaims gleefully, entering the room along with everyone...
Once they enter, nothing was creepy anymore. They were standing infront of a huge tree, which was in the middle of an endless meadow.
"Where is the logic in this ?"Mikey asked, "We were just at a spooky Manor and now this"
over a year ago DragonAura15 said…
Zia: It's the dream world. I'm pretty sure they aren't going to have a lot of logic.
"Exactly!" The Shuppet exclaims appearing out of nowhere again.
"Say, what is this?" Charity asks looking up at the tree.
"That's called the Tree of Dreams" Shuppet replies "It's the heart of the Dream World. It can either take you back to the real world, or let you continue exploring until one hour has passed"
Velvet: Whoa...So we're being watched by a giant tree in our sleep? That's kind of disturbing...
"Well with the way the time is now I think we're gonna need it"Mikey said
"Hehehe, yeah, the Tree watches everything you guys are doing right now" Shuppet giggles.
Velvet: (leaning in with a O.O face) Creeeeeepppyyyy.....
"Oh it is"Steve said, "What a stalker"
"So does that mean it saw the moment when Mikey..." Zikky starts.
"Yeah, it must've" Shuppet interrupts him.
"Hehe, perfect"Steve said snickering
"Um okay" Charity says confused (She did forget XP)
"It's nothing don't worry about it"Mikey said (Wow, it wasn't even that long ago XP)
"Okay if you say so" Charity says (Actually, it's possible that she has forgotten about how Mikey was afraid of the Purrloin as well XP)
"Okay back to the tree"Mikey said, "How does it watch the entire Dream World ?" (Wow, she is carefree XP)
"We don't know that" Shuppet replies "It just does" (Dangerously carefree XP Maybe even more than Yui XP)
"That is pretty freaky"Mikey said (Wow XP I'm surprised she hasn't forgotten Mikey hates being called Vinnie XP)
Velvet: And to think it doesn't even have eyes!
"Well it isn't actually watching everything" Shuppet says (No, she never forgets stuff she conciders important XP)
Velvet: Okay, Tree, you better watch your rooted step, because I'm watching you watch me!
Zia(sarcastic): Well, that doesn't sound confusing at all.
"It actually made perfect sense"Steve said (So Mikey being deathly afraid of Purrloins isn't important ? XP)
Velvet: Thank you.
"Yeah" Shuppet snickers.
"I'm going to join you on that" Charity says watching the Tree. (She actually found that funny XP)
Velvet: Ya hear that, Tree? You're being watched, too...by the people and Pokemon you're watching as they watch you watch them!
"Easy now we're all friends"Mikey said, "Even the creepy tree" (She hates him! XP)
"I'm never going to be friends with a creepy tree!" Zikky exclaims. (She actually finds almost everything funny XP)