Pokémon Pokémon Dream World

Nojida posted on Feb 06, 2014 at 08:55PM
Introduction

"Hello, dear trainer! Welcome to my labratory! As you can see, I am professor Fennel, or Doctor Fennel, as a few people call me!
What do I specialize in? Well, I specialize in studying Pokémon trainers and Pokémon dreams!
What are Pokémon dreams, you ask? Well, a Pokémon, when it sleeps, it has a dream, just like humans do. My fellow professors and I have now found a way to enter that Pokémon's dream, with the help of our special machines and the well-known C-Gear.
Have you ever heard of the Entralink? It is the in the heart of the Unova region, its power still unkown. We believe that the Entree, a mysterious tree that appears to be the source of that unknown power, is somehow connected with another world.
But, I think someone else can explain that a bit better than me. Why don't you go to the research room? You will find that person there!"

Pokémon Dream World?

"Hellooo~! You must be the new trainer that has been hanging around Castelia city lately, am I right? Well, nice to meet you! My name's Irene, and I'm one of Doctor Fennel's top reseachers! Sure, I may look like a teenager, which I am, but hey, I know the Dream World better than anyone in this lab! Anyway, I bet that's the reason why Doctor Fennel sent you here, am I right? I am? Hooray! Ahh-- Well, let's get started, shall we? So! As Doctor Fennel has probably already told you, we use our machines and the C-Gear to enter a Pokémon's dream.
The Entree Forest, proved to be a result of Entree's power, is where the connection between the Pokémons' dreams and the real world is mostly active. While sleeping, the Pokémon sees other Pokémon in its dream, mostly the same as its type. The Pokémon that it will see in its dream will appear in the Entree Forest, if it only wishes for it, for course!
A few years ago, we, humans, were only able to see what's going on in their dream by using the machines in this lab. However, not long ago, we invented a new machine that allows us to travel in the Dream World with our Pokémon, and explore it alongside them! If you wish to travel in the your Pokémon's dream, then I shall give you that device. I haven't used it so much, so I'm not the best to explain how it works. All I know is that, if something goes wrong while travelling in the Dream World, we can contact with you through this. Maybe Doctor Fennel will explain better, once she gives it to you!"

Forgot something to say, though...

"Oh, man.. What's the matter with the Tree of Dreams...? It seems like it won't let anyone out... Neither Pokémon, nor humans... I better inform the people back in the lab to not let anyone enter! If they do, who knows what might happen! What..? It's broken?! Come on! Not now!! Argh!! How am I gonna tell them now?! If I don't, the trainers might get into huge trouble..!"

What is the matter with the Tree of Dreams? Why won't it let anyone out? What caused this? Who was that man? Why am I asking you so many questions while I already know the answers? Join in to find out!

Rules:

~No godmodding!

~Try to use properly grammar!

~No swearing/profanity!

~You may have whatever Pokémon you want exept from legendary! (Dark or Ghost-type suggested, as this is mostly going to take place in dark-ish places. And you're also going to have the same Pokémon throughout this entire story, so pick carefully)

~Leave any outside Drama outside of this RP please

That's all I can think of, so I guess I'm done with the rules!

Characters~

Name:

Appearence:

Personality:

Dislikes:

Bio:

Trainer Class (Optional):

Pokemon that will fall asleep:

So...yeah! That's all, I guess! Have fun~
last edited on Feb 23, 2014 at 08:18AM

Pokémon 4064 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 4064

over a year ago vegeta007 said…
"You sure you wanna wake 'em up ?"Mikey asked
Steve turned to his side and ignored her poking
over a year ago Nojida said…
"Well we have to talk to professor Fennel!" Charity says pouting at Steve.
"What do you want to talk to me about?" Prof Fennel asks, suddenly entering the room.
Mikey gets a fright but quickly shakes it off, "Oh hello Dr Fennel my you look very lovely today"he said sounding extra British
"Pfft, British" Charity whispers covering her mouth wiith a hand to hide a snicker.
"Excuse me? Have we met before?" Prof Fennel asks, titling her head.
"Not really, I have comment on how beautiful women are"Mikey said with a bow, "My father taught me that this is the way of a gentleman"
Prof Fennel giggles a bit "Why thank you then"
Charity meanwhile was trying hard to hold back her laughter.
"Oh right, my lovely friend here came to see you"Mikey said gesturing to Charity
"Hello there" Prof Fennel says with a smile "How may I help y-"
Charity suddenly bursts out laughing, but quickly stops, feeling very nervous "Wewantedtoaskyouaboutthatarticleonth­atm­aga­zin­eth­atw­ast­alk­ing­abo­uty­our­new­dev­ice­!&q­uot­; she quickly says and mentally facepalms.
"uh yeah that"Mikey said with a sweatdrop
"Um..." Prof Fennel says nervously.
"Um, eh..." Charity says blushing in embarrassment, but finally manages to recover and bows "I'm sorry about that, we, or maybe I, wanted to ask about that new device you have discovered" she says all lady-like.
Prof Fennel suddenly seems to get it "Ooh, so that was it! You're here for the D-Report, then?"
"Yeah!" Charity says with a smile
"The what ?"Mikey asked
"That's how most researchers here call it, I personaly don't like it" Prof Fennel explains.
"Is it that necessary to find a name?" Charity asks, titling her head.
"Actually I'm wondering what the D-Report is"Mikey said
"Oh, right" Prof Fennel says and sheepish smile "First thing I need to learn before I tell you is, are you interested in helping us explore the Dream World?"
"Yes!" Charity quickly exclaims.
"The dream world..."Mikey said, "Sure"
"Excelent" Prof Fennel says with a smile.
"Ooh, you're coming as well?" Charity asks looking at Mikey with a happy face.
"Yeah"Mikey replied, "I have no idea what else to do and this sounds like a boatload of fun"
"Hooray!" Charity cheers, jumping "Now I'm not gonna be alone!"
Prof Fennel sweatdrops at her excitment, then turns to the bed, where the two Pokemon were sleeping "Are these the Pokemon that you are going to use?"
"Uh, I guess so"Mikey replied
"Two Dark-types, one part Ghost-type" Prof Fennel says, writing what she said in a small notebook "Perfect. Follow me, please" she says, and walks out.
"Okie dokie!" Charity says happily, walking out after her.
"Shouldn't we take them along ?"Mikey asked about Zikky and Steve remaining still
"Oh no worries, just follow me" Prof Fennel says, looking back at Mikey with a smile and signaling him to follow her.
"Alright ma'am"Mikey said and followed her

ilskdnvo!
Charity looks back at the Pokemon a bit, then turns around and follows Prof Fennel as well, happily. The professor walks over to the machine they saw before and presses some buttons, making it turn up "There, now we can start"
"What's all that ?"Mikey asked
"With this, we will be able to access to your Pokemon's dream" Prof Fennel explains, first pointing at the machine, then at the long wire that connected it with a part of the bed in the other room.
"Does it have wifi ?"Mikey asked
"No" Prof Fennel says "Not yet, at least. We still haven't figured out a way to add Wi-fi"
"Well that's a bust"Mikey said, "So that wire leads to the bed our pokemon are sleeping on ?"
"Yes, it does" Prof Fennel replies "If I told you how it works it would be confusing, so I might as well not to"
"I'd appreciate that" Charity says with a sheepish smile.
"Same here"Mikey said, "So how do we enter the Dream World ?"
over a year ago DragonAura15 said…
(Ok, I'm ready! And I drew my character for once. Should I do that more often? ;) Btdubs, if you click on the pic, you can see it clearer. My scanner's kind of cruddy. XP)

Name: Zia

Appearance: see pic

Personality: Always tries to be optimistic, and see the hope in things. Energetic and curious, and has always secretly had a fascination with the supernatural.

Likes: Going on new adventures, meeting new people and Pokemon, her own Pokemon

Dislikes: negativity, loneliness, being told she can't do something

Bio: Zia has apparently lived in Unova her whole life, while somewhere along the road, her mom took a trip to Kalos. When she got back, she gave Zia an Espurr, which she didn't know how to raise at first, so they didn't get along. However, as time went by and Zia grew older, she and Espurr became best friends.

Trainer Class (Optional): Trainer

Pokemon that will fall asleep: Velvet (Espurr)
(Ok, I'm ready! And I drew my character for once. Should I do that more often? ;) Btdubs, if you clic
(Yeah do it more often :D)
(Thanks :D)
(Say where have you been lately ?)
(School's been a killer, for one thing. For another, I've been tirelessly developing my plotline for my main story.)
(School being a killer, oh I know that feel. They dumped a Bio prac, an essay for English and a Science test right after each other)
(IKR? It's ridiculous XP)
(Yeah, we just got a 400 word essay dumped on us and we don't even have a week to do it)
(Sheesh. And I thought my recent essay was harsh.)
(And we have to write it twice, one for planning and a final draft and if we don't hand in both it's -10 marks)
(*collective groan from crowd*)
(Yeah, English does NOT get easier)
(And if that wasn't enough, they expect you to write essays for your OTHER subjects, too!)
(Yeah, they keep piling on)
(What is it with them and big heaping piles of work, anyway? XP)
(I believe's to help us or something)
(They're going about it the wrong way, if that's the case.)
(Yeah I really don't get why dumping essay on top of tests on top of assignments are good for us)
(Ikr? I mean, I can handle some work, but piles of essays, projects, and tests? You got to be kidding)