My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Grand Theft Ponies 6

Seanthehedgehog posted on Mar 04, 2020 at 07:50PM
Equestria, the 3rd biggest country in the world. Thousands of ponies that live throughout this country resort to a life of crime to try and gain extra money. Usually, they get arrested, or killed, but some have successfully lived through retirement. Can you pull it off? There are 7 organizations you can join.

The Coasters - Controlling a majority of activity from coast to coast throughout Equestria. They're the richest gang in this lineup.
The Canadians - While their main territory is north of the border, they also control spots in Equestria between Manehattan, and Chicagoat, along with some spots in Germaneigh.
MS-13 - A Mexican gang that also controls spots in Alicornia. They plan to move east, and destroy the other gangs.
The Islanders - This is a Greek gang, with territory between Manehattan, and St. Foalis. They maybe the poorest, but they're also the toughest.
The Cardinals - Named after a baseball team, this gang resides in St. Foalis. They go as far west as Denver, and as far east as Chicagoat.
The Yakusa - This Japanese gang stays mostly in Hawaii, and in various parts of the state of Alicornia. Though their gang has made some dumb decisions in the past, they're devoted to making lots of money through selling drugs, and stealing valuable items.
The Ferendelli's - An old school gang that only allows ponies from Italy to join. They follow traditional rules that they have obeyed since 1902.

Choose your side carefully, and good luck.

Here's the list of cars you can drive: link
last edited on Mar 30, 2020 at 09:28PM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 489 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 489

over a year ago Seanthehedgehog said…
As soon as Mark arrived in Luke's room, he was getting off of the phone.

Luke: Jack says he's proud of the work you're doing. *Gives Mark $50,000* I have one more job for you before you return to Manehattan.
over a year ago Canada24 said…
Mark: Can I bring my new crew to Manhatten?
Luke: I've got more ponies coming in from Nova Scotia, so take as many ponies back with you as you'd like.
Mark: Good, Aaron was the only survivor of my last one
Luke: Now, about your last job. I'd like to kill another pony from the Islanders. *Shows Mark a picture of a yellow stallion* Upo here is gonna be landing at the Oberhausen airport, then driving here in a limo. Since the Greeks are poor, the car won't have much protection. You can easily penetrate the windows with whatever you have.
Mark: I never said we were hitmen..
Luke: Need I remind you that you'll receive 20 grand for this? It's urgent that Upo goes 6 feet under.
Mark: alright fine, but this wasn't in the job
Upo: *Steps out of his private jet*
Islander Pony 4: Welcome sir. *Opens the door for him*
Upo: *Sits down*
Driver: *Drives to Stuttgart* We'll reach our destination in about half an hour.
By the time they reached Stuttgart, Mark was waiting for them.

Upo: I swear, those Canadians keep giving us trouble.
Islander Pony 6: What do you plan to do about them sir?
Upo: Kill them obviously. *Chuckles*
Mark (makes himself known): That so?
Not quite what I had in mind, but I like where this is going.

Upo: *His eyes widen as he sees Mark pointing a gun at him*
Mark: Yeah..
Upo: *Watching Mark pull the trigger. He, and everypony else in the limo is dead*
April reveals to be the limo driver
Mark: You played it well sweetie.
April: I kept the glass up, they didn't even see me.
Mark: Huh, maybe I should of done it myself than.
last edited over a year ago
April: *Steps outside* Did you like it here so far?
Mark: Yeah..
April: You gonna miss it when we go back to Manehattan?
Mark: Hard to say, only been here a few days.. This place reminds me too much of Sean as well.. He was an idiot, but he was still a friend.
When they landed in Newark, another problem occurred.

News Pony: There's a deadly virus spreading through almost every country in this planet. The United States has been hit the hardest as some cities go into lockdown. Manehattan's police force has every street blocked off so no one can get in, or out.
Colton: *Walking with the group through the airport* Oh shit, look at the news. *Points to a flatscreen*
News Pony: The Manehattan Police Department is also threatening to rape anypony attempting to leave the city.

It was then that Mark got a phone call from Jack Turner.
Mark: Hello?
Jack: I'm not sure if you heard about this already, but Manehattan's on lockdown. You're not gonna be able to get back in the city, but I have something for you in St. Foalis.
Mark: Can't you send Aaron? I'm kinda tired.
Jack: Aaron? You mean he's still alive?
Mark; Yeah, he survived
Jack: That's great, but even if I do send him, how are you going to get home? The police won't allow anypony to enter, or leave Manehattan.
Mark; I can get a ride from one of my new friends
Jack: Are you deaf? The cops are blocking the entrance into the city. You can't get in!
Mark: Sorry, lot on my mind..
Jack: I'm sorry for shouting at you, but this is why I want you to go to St. Foalis. You can help The Coasters with a very important task that could end this pandemic quickly. The sooner the pandemic ends, the sooner you can come back to Manehattan.
Mark; Alright than.
Colton: I heard something about St. Foalis. We going over there next?
Mark; yes
April: Let's get to it.

Everyone was excited for their next trip to St. Foalis, Maresourri.

Colton: *Sitting next to Aaron on the plane. He takes a picture of the Gateway Arch*
Flight Attendant: Attention all passengers, please fasten your seatbelts as we will be approaching the runway.
Aaron: Anyone else find it weird we live in a world where many of us can fly. But we still have to take planes?
Colton: Even Pegasus ponies need a break here and there.
April: *Feels the plane land on the runway* What will we do first?
David: *Calling Mark*
Mark answers.
David: Hey. Did you arrive at the airport yet?
Mark: yes
David: Excellent. Meet me at the gateway arch. I'll be waiting at the park just outside the entrance.
Mark: Okay man.
David: *Sitting on a bench when he sees Mark, and his friends* Hey Mark. I see you got a new crew.
Mark: Yeah, found April, and then found out Aaron was alive, and he found Jane.. The others are hired by us.
Colton: Pleased to meet you.
David: Likewise. So here's the first job for you. The pony working on the vaccine decided to stop unless they get a raise. So we're going to steal his car, and try to convince him to continue work.
Peterson: Ah, so blackmail
David: Precisely. Who wants the pleasure to drive an Alton Genji?
Peterson raises hoof.
David: *Throws a set of keys to Peterson* They're forged, but they should work perfectly. Come with me, and I'll take you to the car. The rest of you, wait at my house. Feel free to enjoy some refreshments while you wait for my return.
Colton: That's very kind of you.
David: *Texts Mark the address* Another stallion should be there. Name's Michael. Tell him I sent you.
Peterson takes a small revolver 38, one he can hide for in case.
David: *Walks with Peterson to his car* The Alton's only a few blocks down. Nopony should be watching us, but I see you came prepared if things go south.