My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Grand Theft Ponies 6

Seanthehedgehog posted on Mar 04, 2020 at 07:50PM
Equestria, the 3rd biggest country in the world. Thousands of ponies that live throughout this country resort to a life of crime to try and gain extra money. Usually, they get arrested, or killed, but some have successfully lived through retirement. Can you pull it off? There are 7 organizations you can join.

The Coasters - Controlling a majority of activity from coast to coast throughout Equestria. They're the richest gang in this lineup.
The Canadians - While their main territory is north of the border, they also control spots in Equestria between Manehattan, and Chicagoat, along with some spots in Germaneigh.
MS-13 - A Mexican gang that also controls spots in Alicornia. They plan to move east, and destroy the other gangs.
The Islanders - This is a Greek gang, with territory between Manehattan, and St. Foalis. They maybe the poorest, but they're also the toughest.
The Cardinals - Named after a baseball team, this gang resides in St. Foalis. They go as far west as Denver, and as far east as Chicagoat.
The Yakusa - This Japanese gang stays mostly in Hawaii, and in various parts of the state of Alicornia. Though their gang has made some dumb decisions in the past, they're devoted to making lots of money through selling drugs, and stealing valuable items.
The Ferendelli's - An old school gang that only allows ponies from Italy to join. They follow traditional rules that they have obeyed since 1902.

Choose your side carefully, and good luck.

Here's the list of cars you can drive: link
last edited on Mar 30, 2020 at 09:28PM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 489 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 489

over a year ago Seanthehedgehog said…
Driver: Follow me please. *Takes Mark to a red Toycolta Camera, and opens the door for him* We'll see the boss, and then he will provide you with a drink before we start our work.
over a year ago Canada24 said…
Mark Smith; Good, alright
After an enjoyable drive to the bar, Mark met the boss of the Canadian gang in the German section.

Luke: *Nods to the driver* I am Luke Peters. How are you enjoying Germaneigh so far?
After an enjoyable drive to the bar, Mark met the boss of the Canadian gang in the German section.
Mark; I suppose I am.. What happened to those guys on the train?
Luke: The Islanders are to blame for the death of our members in this country. Those Greek bastards are tough, but luckily they're in a bad financial position.
MarK; Oh I see
Luke: As Jack told you back in Manehattan, you will only be here for about 2 weeks. By then, we should have permanent replacements. Do you have any questions before we get to work?
Mark; No
Luke: Perfect answer. Let's enjoy our drinks first.

As I mentioned earlier, you're in charge of the 2nd heist/mission. How would you like to get back at the Islanders?
last edited over a year ago
sure
A song played in the background when the driver returned with a tray filled with alcohol.

Driver: Here we are gentlemen.
Luke: *Takes a glass of bourbon* I'll show you a map of spots around this country where the Islanders like to hang out. When you decide what you want to do, we'll use that map to plan our attacks.
Mark; Alright, I'll go find myself a crew
Luke: One word of advice, only speak German when absolutely necessary. We don't want anypony from any law enforcement agency getting involved in our activities.
As soon as Luke finished his sentence, a mare made her way into the room.

April: Luke, we really need that help from Manehattan. When is he coming?!
Luke: You're looking right at him. April, meet Mark Smith. He needs more ponies to join his crew. Perhaps you can help him?
April: Sure.
As soon as Luke finished his sentence, a mare made her way into the room.

April: Luke, we really n
Mark; Huh, never had a girl in the team, might bring some different prespectives
April: And a good morning to you too. How many more ponies do you need to help fight the Islanders?
Mark; We're probably need to rob a bank or something, so many as will be neasseary
April: *Nods* I know a few others who can help us.
Mark; Is it Pinkie Pie?
April: She's a celebrity, not a criminal. Besides, she's thousands of miles away. Come with me. You'll like these two.
Mark; I know, just.... She's hot.
As they walked outside, April lead Mark to her dark purple Hoofington Sputnik.

April: Just a few blocks down the road. *Gets in the driver's seat*
Mark gets in passenger seat
April: *Starts her car, and drives* How long have you been working for our organization?
Mark: 6 years, I actually lead one of the outposts in Manhattan, though I have a habit of losing men or getting into unlucky scenarios
April: You won't have that problem here. I should give you some advice. You might already know this, but there are other Canadian gangs in this country. Be careful with who you trust.
Mark; Roger that
April: *Stops in front of an apartment* This is where my friend Colton lives.You want to hack security cameras? This is the pony for the job. *Walks out of the car*
Pony; Hey April
Pony; Hey April
Is that Colton? Because I already created him actually.

April: *Looks at the stallion wearing a wonderbolt's uniform* Yes?
who...
One of the characters I was going to create for Mark's crew.
Well, it's just coincidence actually

Pony; I'm Peterson, I'm here about the crew
April: *Watching Mark post about his crew on instagram* As soon as he's done posting pictures, Mark will be happy to talk to you.
Peterson; Great, and no, I'm afraid I'm not a wonder bolt. I just dressed as one on halloween and now it's stuck
April: There's another pony who will be helping us. Allow me to get him while you speak with Mark. *Opens the apartment door, and goes upstairs*
Mark gathers ammo
April: *Walks back outside with Colton* Here's our hacker.
Colton: Hey. *Looks at Peterson* Is he part of our gang?
April: He is now. Mark invited him to join us.
April: *Walks back outside with Colton* Here's our hacker.
Colton: Hey. *Looks at Peterson* Is he pa
Mark; I did?
[huh kinda expected you'd do more with those guys at the beginning]
But they're your characters XD

April: *Takes Mark's phone away* Now I see why you have a tough time finding reliable members.
Canada24 commented…
your ones over a year ago
Canada24 commented…
from the train over a year ago
Seanthehedgehog commented…
They'll be back once Mark returns to Manhattan. over a year ago
Mark; I'm sorry I just honestly forgot
April: We'll give you a shot Peterson. What are you best at?
Peterson; Driving mostly
April: That's a good start. You can be our getaway driver. With Colton hacking the security cameras, Mark & I will have an easy time getting the money out to help finance our next attack against the Islanders.
Mark; I hope you guys have the police response times, I don't want any unnecessary surprises
April: That won't be a problem.
Colton: There's an 80% chance that the cops won't even show up at all.
April: If they do, we'll have exactly 5 minutes.
Mark; Good, hate surprises.
Pony; [enters in] I thought you liked surprises Smith.
Mark; Aaron?! Your alive?!
Aaron; yeah, got away when they killed Sean.
Mark; Good, hate surprises. 
Pony; [enters in] I thought you liked surprises Smith.
Mark; Aaron?! Y
Colton: How did you know to find your friend here?
Aaron; I didn't, I just saw him from the window, I was helped by this girl, she says she lives here
Pony; I'm Jane.
Aaron; I didn't, I just saw him from the window, I was helped by this girl, she says she lives here