My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Cosa Nostra RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on May 05, 2015 at 11:25AM
The year is 1920. The Prohibition Era. The 18th amendment was passed on January 17. This amendment made it illegal in Equestria to buy, sell, or manufacture alcohol. The Equestrian civilians began an uproar, with the demand for alcohol being extremely high. This opened up a doorway to the easy life. People could make a killing with the money earned from selling liquor. Enough to be worth the risk of jail time. But that’s not all. Smuggling, illegal gambling, prostitution. That was the sort of stuff that could make you rich, but could also get you arrested, or even killed by a rival crime family. Well, that’s just the life of a man who’s a part of the Mafia, isn't it?

Rules

This is set in the 1920’s, so no modern technology
You can have an unlimited amount of characters, but only if you use all of them as much as you can
Do not kill other players characters, unless they give you permission
Have fun

You must provide your characters…
Name
Mobster, Cop, or Other
Personality
Picture (If possible)
last edited on May 05, 2015 at 11:59AM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 538 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 538

over a year ago Seanthehedgehog said…
Tony: *Shouts at Aurora* Go to hell!!
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Red Spade: (While he shoots at her, he makes a run for the door)
over a year ago alinah_09 said…
Steelrick: *drives police car he borrowed from the office for 'emergency' to coordinates,bringing his pistol and radio with him,soin he arives seeing Green injured* Whoa! What happened?
Red Spade: (Runs to the car and drives off)
Aurora: *flies overhead real fast*
Red Spade: (Notices Aurora) Why did you save me? I mean, I'm thankful, but, I thought assassins are only in it for the money, and nothing else
Aurora: true...but my job there's done so there's no need for me to stick by,i hate staying in the same place for too long and you're right i'm in it for the money...and i got my payment alright. I guess shooting that guy was just a bonus for me,and i love bonuses.
Red Spade: I see.... But, I'm still thankful you managed to save me. Thanks
Aurora: Don't even mention it,former second boss. I'm off then...you never met the Ice Princess. *does a quick spin then flies towards a passing alleyway. A dollar flies out of her bag and slips inside the car*
last edited over a year ago
You do realize Tony has to kill Red Spade, and Aurora. Right?

Donovan: *Comes out of Joseph's house* Thanks.
Joseph: No problem. Come back anytime.
alinah_09 commented…
(Yeeeeeaaaaahh >:D) over a year ago
(Yeah, but that's what I was going for :P)
Red Spade: ........ Assassins. Their so unpredictable (Keeps his eyes on the road as he drives)
Tony: *Passing Donovan on the way to Joseph's house*
Donovan: What happened to you?
Tony: Red Spade is a fucking traitor, and so is Aurora!! If you see them, do not hesitate to blow their brains out!!
Donovan: Okay.
Red Spade: (Makes it to his apartment and runs inside)
Red Hearts: Oh, Spade, what's wrong, dear
Red Spade: (Starts putting clothes into a suitcase) Mother, we got to go
Red Hearts: Go? What's wrong
Red Spade: Something bad happened, and no doubt he is going to be coming here
Red Hearts: What is it? Is it one of your rivals
Red Spade: No. It's Tony. I told him I was done with the gang life, and now he is wanting me dead
Red Hearts: Oh, I knew this would happen. I knew I shouldn't have let you talk me in to letting you join those criminals
Red Spade: And you were right all along. Now come on, we gotta-
Red Hearts: I'm not leaving. If they kill me, let them. I don't want to get involved in your crazy criminal ways
Red Spade: Mom, this isn't a debate, we gotta leave
Red Hearts: I'm not leaving
Red Spade: Mom, you gotta trust your son
Red Hearts: You mean how I trusted him to find a job, and instead, he went to go work for the Mafia. No thank you.
Red Spade: Mom, we are leaving. Come on
Red Hearts: I'm not leaving, and that's final
Red Spade: Mom..........
Red Hearts: The last thing I want is to be with you, going on your pathetic escapade. Son... You just..... You disappoint me
Red Spade: .......................... (Walks out)
Donovan: *Arrives* Hey Red. Tony told me you quit. I'm gonna miss you man. *Grabs his gun, and shoots him* But you know I gotta kill you.
Red Spade: (Holds his wound) Goddamn it. You know just as much as I do that I want nothing more to do with the crime life. I have had about enough of killing people. I just want it to end. Why is that so goddamn hard for you and Toy to understand
Donovan: First of all, his name is Tony, not Toy. Second, we think you may turn into an informant, and we just can't take the risk. Also, I was told to blow your brains out, so. *Points gun to Red Spade's head* Goodbye.
(Wait, I didn't ask you to kill him)
Seanthehedgehog commented…
Well, you said that was what you were going for. So I thought you wanted him dead. over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
I meant I wanted him to be wanted dead by Tony over a year ago
Okay. over a year ago
Tony: *At Joseph's house* How much longer is this going to take?
Joseph: Not long at all. Just a few more minutes, and your injuries will be gone.
Red Spade: (Sweeps his leg and knocks Donovan down, then tries to run out)
Donovan: *Chases Red Spade* Come back here! *Pulls the trigger on his gun, but no bullets come out. He checks the gun, and sees that it's jammed* Shit! *Throws gun into a garbage can* That's the last time I get any guns made by Colt.
Red Spade: (Runs out and tries to run)
Donovan: *Tackles Red Spade* You're not going anywhere asshole! *Kicks Red Spade towards a barber shop*
Red Spade: (Shoves Donovan off of him, then keeps running off)
(Canada is taking too long to respond...also this is my last post for the night)

Steelrick: We're getting you to the hospital! That takes first priority! *carries Green in the passenger seat,then he drives to the nearest hospital,once they were there and while the nurses were patching him up,Steelrick asks* So what happened,officer? Did that family of...criminals do something again?
Canada24 commented…
Sorry it's so hard to do so many things at once over a year ago
Donovan: *Grabs Red's tail, and smashes his head into a fire hydrant five times*
Red Spade: (Kicks Donovan hard in the leg in an attempt to break it)
over a year ago Canada24 said…
(dose anybody think I should just stick with Sgt Green's character?)
(That's up to you)
(may as well.. Alex dosent havean emanies or anything)
(Okay :P)
Green: (to steelrick) Not sure..ni went to question one of them, suddenly I was being shot at by two more
Donovan: AH!! *Holds his leg, and punches Red Spade in the eye*
Red Spade: (Kicks Donovan down before running off)
Tony: *Arrives and points a tommygun at Red Spade* That's enough running for one day. *Shooting at Red*
Red Spade: (Manages to dodge the bullets as he runs down an alleyway)
Tony: *Throws a cocktail at Red*
Red Spade: (Barely dodges the cocktail while running) (I wish Aurora was here. Would be real helpful right now. Guess I gotta save myself)
Tony: You can keep running, but that alleyway is a dead end!
Red Spade: (Ends up running into a dead end) Oh, damn it
Tony: *Shooting at Red* I told you it was a dead end.
Red Spade: (Well damn. Guess this is it)
(I say we wait for Alinah and see what happens)
Very well.
alinah_09 commented…
(Sorry for the wait...I didn't know the power was scheduled to be cut for today) over a year ago
They cut your power? What for? over a year ago
alinah_09 commented…
I don't really know exactly,that's why i didn't found out sooner...but i'm guessing there's some problems with the cables or something somewhere and they had to fix it... over a year ago
Aurora: *shoots Tony out of nowhere then does a dramatic sigh* Forgot to get some payment from you,second boss...guess i'll have to see it through...*shoots Donovan too*
~~~
Steelrick: Two huh...? Okay...so what did they look like and where did you last see them? We're going to have to investigate so we can find their hideout and finish those outlaws.
Red Spade: (Once they are shot, he begins to run through the alleyway, and makes it to the street, and runs as fast he can) (Speaking to Aurora) So, you saved me a second time. I guess that means I owe you twice, huh
Aurora: *is flying building to building through the windows* Ha! and owe me twice the cash...One for the old job of keeping your little secret and some more for this new one.
Well, I guess my OC's are dead.
alinah_09 commented…
(Oh...sorry,man! You can probably make one of them a lucky survivor,i don't know if the thing from D4 is true,but i think it's a 1% chance but possible to survive? If not then make some OC's i guess...vengeance from a brother or something... over a year ago
alinah_09 commented…
OR you could be a cop. >:D Steelrick's still trying to catch Red Spade. over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Don't worry. I'm sure they are still alive. Porbably just shot a minor injury over a year ago
Red Spade: Very well. Lets just get out of here for now. I don't think those two are dead just yet
Aurora: haha...believe me,they're dead. If not...*smirks* then this just makes it a little more interesting. A little challenge wouldn't hurt anyone. C'mon boss,i snagged some car for you at the end of this alleyway. *keeps flying*
Red Spade: Okay, lets go (Follows)
(Yeah...you decide what kind of car that is cause i'm not really good with that kind of stuff...)