My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Cosa Nostra RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on May 05, 2015 at 11:25AM
The year is 1920. The Prohibition Era. The 18th amendment was passed on January 17. This amendment made it illegal in Equestria to buy, sell, or manufacture alcohol. The Equestrian civilians began an uproar, with the demand for alcohol being extremely high. This opened up a doorway to the easy life. People could make a killing with the money earned from selling liquor. Enough to be worth the risk of jail time. But that’s not all. Smuggling, illegal gambling, prostitution. That was the sort of stuff that could make you rich, but could also get you arrested, or even killed by a rival crime family. Well, that’s just the life of a man who’s a part of the Mafia, isn't it?

Rules

This is set in the 1920’s, so no modern technology
You can have an unlimited amount of characters, but only if you use all of them as much as you can
Do not kill other players characters, unless they give you permission
Have fun

You must provide your characters…
Name
Mobster, Cop, or Other
Personality
Picture (If possible)
last edited on May 05, 2015 at 11:59AM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 538 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 538

over a year ago Canada24 said…
Green: (sees Red) Hey you! I got some questions for you!
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Red Spade: (Walks a little quicker)
Green: Hey!.. Don't ignore me! I'm a cop!!
Red Spade: (Walks quickly, keeping his hand near his gun, but not trying to make it look like he has one)
Green: (secretly calls for backup, so red could be corner)
Red Spade: (Keeps walking quickly)
(more cop cars come, trapping Red)
Red Spade: (Oh damn)
Cop: Going somewhere?
Red Spade: Just need to... visit my sick mother
Sgt Green: then why did you walk away from me like that?.. Are you hiding something?
Red Spade: If your mother was deathly ill, would you want to be held for questioning on your way there
Sgt Green: I just want to know if you know anything about the recent deaths and other crimes
Red Spade: I heard about them from the newspaper, but I don't know anything about them
over a year ago Seanthehedgehog said…
Tony: *Stops the car*
Donovan: *Shooting the cops* Come on Red! *Shoots Sgt Green in the legs so he can't walk*
Red Spade: (Goddamn it, you two. And to think I had this worked out) (Runs to the car and gets in)
Sgt Green: (shoots Donovan innthe same leg before Donovan gets away)
Red Spade: (Takes out his magnum and shoots the gun out of Green's hand, then grabs Donovan and drags him to the car)
Tony: *Drives*
Donovan: Agh! *Holding his wound*
Tony: I tried telling you to stay in the car.
Donovan: Hey! We saved Red's ass, didn't we?!
Red Spade: Yes, but I could have convinced them without a single one dying..... (sighs) But thanks anyway
Donovan: It's better off if they die. The fewer of them roaming around here, ruining our plans, the better.
Tony: He's right. Just think about what we could do if no cops were around here.
Red Spade: I guess your right
Sgt Green: (calls his boss) Hey Steelrick.. I think I might of found them
Tony: Speaking of cops, I have an idea on what we can do next. I'll tell you once we get to our house.
Red Spade: Yeah, sure thing (I should tell him once we get there)
Donovan: Where's that hospital at?
Tony: We're not taking you to a hospital. We're going to Joseph Perfect the 7th. He's a good doctor, and his services are cheaper then what the hospital offers.
Donovan: Okay.
Red Spade: That's a good idea. The cops could easily find us there
Sgt Green: Stupid leg.. That perc got me
Tony: *Stops at Joseph's house*
Donovan: *Gets out while holding his wounds*
Tony: *Runs to the door, and knocks*
Joseph: *Opens the door* Hello.
Tony: Take good care of this pony. Will you?
Joseph: Certainly. He's in good hooves, because I'm British, and British ponies are perfect.

This is Joseph Perfect The 7th
Tony: *Stops at Joseph's house* 
Donovan: *Gets out while holding his wounds* 
Tony: *Runs to the d
Red Spade: (Waits in the car)
Donovan: *Enters the house*
Joseph: *Closes, and locks the door*
Tony: *Walks back to the car* Let's get back to our hideout. *Drives to the hideout*
Red Spade: Good idea
Green: (heads to hospital)!
Tony: *Parks the car, and goes into his hideout*
Red Spade: (Walks in) Boss, there is something we need to discuss
Tony: You're right. My plan. I have an idea on how we can steal weapons from the military.
Red Spade: No, its not that, it's something else
Tony: What is it?
Red Spade: Well, you know that I have worked for you for years, killing, smuggling, selling, and much other things
Green: Anyone here!?
Tony: Yeah, and you're damn good at it. I wouldn't want to lose you. You're the best pony in this business, no doubt about it.
Red Spade: Well....... that's the thing. I only did this to make some money. Me and my mother were just on the street. The Great Depression hit us pretty hard, and I tried my best to make money. But, the last thing I wanted to be was killing people for money. And now that I have enough money, I feel that I showed... well, quit the mobster thing
Seanthehedgehog commented…
The Great Depression didn't happen yet. over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Damn, your right :P over a year ago
Tony: *Shakes his head* You can't quit. Once you join, you're in forever.
Red Spade: I'm sorry, Tony, but I'm gonna quit. You know me for now following any rules. Even the mob rules. I'm quitting, no matter what
Tony: *Points a gun at Red Spade* The only way you can quit is if you die. I assume you don't wanna die, so I suggest you stay in this business for the rest of your life.

I'm going to sleep. It passed midnight in New Jersey, and I can't keep my eyes open.
Red Spade: I see... well, you'd better kill me, because I am done with the Mafia business. I'm leaving this business. You can either accept that, or you can kill me, because I am leaving
(Okay, good night)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago alinah_09 said…
There was a sudden but quiet gunshot,knocking the gun out of Tony's hoof,then another one piercing through his backhooves.

Aurora: *speaks out of nowhere* I suggest you run now,before he gets back to his hooves.
~~~ ~~~
Steelrick: *hears the call on his radio,sitting on the table* what?! *picks up radio* Hello? Officer,tell me your whereabouts and I'll head right there. *picks up radio as he gets his car keys using his mouth and quickly locks his apartment,leaving his half finished coffee on the table*
Tony: *Slowly standing up, and sees Aurora* You piece of shit!
over a year ago alinah_09 said…
Aurora: ha! Well good luck with that,i already got my job done...and i already got my payment from your li'l safe. *smirks then quickly flies away from the hole in the roof she was shooting from*
last edited over a year ago
Sgt Green: (tells steelrick his whereabouts, since he's the one who called it in)