My Little Pony Friendship is Magic The Great Unrest RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Jun 26, 2014 at 07:23AM
If you look outside the window, what do you see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new generations take for granted.

Of course, Equestria wasn't always the utopia as it is today. Let me take thee on a journey into the long past...

Before the birth of Celestia, before the seed of the Tree of Harmony sprouted, the three tribes - the unicorns, earth ponies and pegasi - put aside their differences and formed the united nation of Equestria. Gain was plentiful and ponykind prospered.

Then a new race emerged. The power of all three tribes united in these winged, horned ponies, who called themselves alicorns. They possessed the strength of the earth ponies, the flying skills of the pegasi and the magical abilities of the unicorns. It was only a matter of time until they took their place at the top of the hierarchy. On that day, Equestrian society took an unexpected turn...

Countless decades have passed by, and the years of abundance slowly faded away. The balance between the three tribes was disrupted. The alicorns remained unreachable for the common ponies, consulting the future of the nation behind the closed gates of their stronghold. Meanwhile the unicorn nobility plundered all the resources with the help of the highly trained warrior class: the pegasi.

The earth ponies soon found themselves at the bottom of the hierarchy; they were nothing more but peasants, slaves who were toiling tirelessly day and night, only to let the unicorns and pegasi enjoy the fruits of their labor. As humble spirits, the earth ponies let the rich take advantage of their strength and farming skills for years, but it still wasn't enough. Because there was a dark void in the souls of the old ones... a void that filled their hearts with an everlasting craving for more.

Very soon, the last drop will splash into the sea of suppressed rage and the deeds of the earth ponies will determine the fate of Equestria... this is the time of the Great Unrest.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit,

- HOWEVER, THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ALICORN OC PARTICIPANTS IS 3 AND ALL THREE PLACES ARE TAKEN, THE ALICORN CAST IS COMPLETE. SO NO OTHER ALICORN OCS ARE ALLOWED.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- Okay, so this RP takes place in medieval Equestria. Therefore, the social structure reflects that as well. The hierarchy is the following:

- Kings/Queens/Royalty (Alicorns, max. 3)
- Lords/Ladies (Unicorns)
- Knights (Pegasi)
- Peasants (Earth Ponies)

- Please keep in mind, that the race of the character you join with will determine his/her role in the society and your place in the hierarchy, so choose wisely!

- As I mentioned earlier, there can be a maximum of 3 alicorn characters in this RP, because basically, they have all the power and resources. Therefore I must ask those who wish to play with an alicorn OC, to use this power responsibly and don't send entire armies to a bloodbath for example.

- The RP gives you an opportunity to control squadrons, even armies if the plot-line allows it. There will be massive confrontations, I can assure you.

- This RP will require a lot of teamwork from all of the players, because there will be many situations where you'll have to follow the chain of command. Think of it as a big war game. Jade, Wind and I will be in command of the earth pony forces and we'll stop at nothing to change the social structure. Mu ha ha! :D
If you look outside the window, what do you see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new ge
last edited on Jul 08, 2014 at 01:38PM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 5221 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1551-1600 of 5221

over a year ago NocturnalMirage said…
Summer: *looks at Longsword and smirks* Does she know about your feelings for her?
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
(Blushes) huh, what, but how- how do you know that
Summer: *chuckles* I've been in the game for quite a long time, my dear. I know the signs of love when I see them. And it's quite obvious by the look of your face. It tells everything. It was hard for you to put Wheat in harm's way. Haha! Love... ponykind's most powerful asset and its weakest spot...
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Wheat: *stares at mare* *turns around and sees a bunch of gypsy mares on the left, and stallion on the right* (Alright... Just make friends.. How hard can that be.. ) *walks toward ponies*

Pony: *glares at Wheat* How'd you get here, slug?
Wheat: I.. Punched a unicorn..
Ponies: *laughs*
Pony: Oh.. So scary.. *laughs* Good luck here, slug.
last edited over a year ago
I don't just worry about her. I worry about the others as well. I'm not like the king at all. I don't just throw soldiers into a fight and see who survives and who doesn't and just shrugs it off. If I let any rebal die... Well, I'm no better then the king himself
Summer: Oh, the idealism of the young... Well, we should find a place to stay for the night. Don't worry, Wheat's a tough piece of work, she'll manage. And after 3 days, she'll return.
I suppose your right (At least, I hope your right)
Wheat: *sits on bench* (How am I suppose to make allies if-)
Gypsy Mare: *sits beside Wheat* Your owner betrayed you? Or did you really punch your possessor? *tilts head*
Wheat: Uhh.. No.. I mean yes. I punched her...
Gypsy: Mhmm.. What's your name?
Wheat: Wh- Willow. Yeah.. Willow..
Gypsy: Nice to meet you. *stands up* I'll see you later.. If, you're still alive. *laughs and walks toward the rest of the gyps mares and start whispering, staring at Wheat*
Wheat: *whispers* Yeah.. Let's see who survives.. *looks around*
The pegasus mare with the green mane is having a discussion with a few knights in a room nearby. The mare is about to leave, but in order to do so, she has to cross the holding area again, where Wheat and the others are... She walks ahead with strong, confident steps, but glances at the prisoners again and her eyes meet with Wheat's once again. The pegasus halts for a brief moment and narrows her eyes, then leaves the room. But she doesn't close the door behind her, so it is visible when she's asking some questions from a guard and the guard points at wheat several times. After a while, the mare nods and disappears...
Stallion: *puts hoof on Wheat's shoulders and laughs* Good luck, scum. I recommend you returning to the streets and go back to kissing stallions for money.
Wheat: *eye twitches* (Calm down Wheat.. You're going to make a big scene, attracting ponies..)
Stallion: What? Alicorn got your tongue?
The pegasus with the green mane observes the events form another spot, above the cells. She waits patiently for the events to unfold.
Wheat: *clears throat* Do me a favor and release your hoof my my shoulder.
Stallion: Why should I?
Wheat: Listen.. I don't want to hurt anypony here. Especially if they're my race.. So remove your hoof.
Stallion: Hurt me? I put swords in my mouth for living, dear.
Wheat: Well I'm about to make you swallow one..

Gypsy: *turns around* Well.. This should be interesting. About time some entertainment showed up.

Stallion: I'm pretty sure a worthless harlot like you can't even kill a fly. *laughs*
Wheat: *quickly stands up and grabs the stallion by his neck and crashes him into a wall*
Ponies: *gasps*
Wheat: Not so funny now, huh?!
Pony: *grabs Wheat by her back*
Wheat: *kicks pony down* *continues holding stallion by the neck*
So I went to this restaurant with some friends.. Looked at the menu.. Was trying not to laugh...
So I went to this restaurant with some friends.. Looked at the menu.. Was trying not to laugh...
Hahaha! xD Priceless!
(Hahaha.. Everyone was staring at me as I took the picture and laughed.. XD)
(I can imagine! xD Kids! Now you know: Don't name your magical, talking, technicolor horse character after food! :D )
(Haha! Exactly. I have learned my lesson. XD I still like that name for my OC though.. It somehow blends in with her personality. Don't ask me why.. Because I just said that. :P)
(No, no I agree, that name suits your OC indeed.)
(Thanks! So does yours. :3)
(Thank you! :3 )
(No problem :D)
over a year ago jordy_dash said…
Fd:*teleports next to them* sup motha du-*sees summer* AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! *teleports onto a nearby roof* THE SHE DEVIL!
Summer: *recoils* Huh? What the hay was that?
over a year ago jordy_dash said…
Fd:*teleports near her* you don't remember me after all we've oh wait... That's the future..... Sorry
Summer: Well, I don't know who you are, or what you want, but I'd strongly suggest, you get out of my personal space.
(Fire) (Keeps hoof close to pistol in pocket)
Stallions: *holds back Wheat from the pony she was choking*
Wheat: *glares at pony she was strangling* *growls* *shoves away stallions holding her*
The pegasus with the green mane smirks a little, as she watches the prisoners from a hidden observation spot above. Then she reaches into a compartment in her armor and throws a very small dagger down. It lands in front of Wheat and the stallions with a metallic clash.
Wheat: *looks at dagger* *growls* * glares at everypony* You all think this a f***ing joke?! A joke?! *breathes heavily* I hope you all guarantee death a f***ing joke!
Ponies: *takes steps back*
Not much later, one of the prisoners makes a move for the dagger, but the guards intervene in time and pin him to the ground. The pegasus mare with the green mane appears in the door, commanding the guards.

???: Bring that specimen over to holding 4! *points at Wheat* I wish to debrief her personally.
Wheat: *perks ears and glares at the Pegasus with green mane* I'll show you a specimen! *eye twitches*
The guards drag Wheat into a cold and rigid room. There's only a metal table and two chairs inside, and it's quite cold there... and only a small lantern is providing any light. They keep her there for quite a while, until the door opens and the green haired pegasus walks in with slow, confident steps. She sits down at the other end of the table and starts reviewing some files, but doesn't say a word to Wheat.
Wheat: *stays quiet for a minute, but then a small smirk appears on her face as staring at the lantern.*
???: So. "Willow"... there's not much about you in those files, as you may already figured it out. Female terran... first time offender... technically, you were innocent in the eyes of law. *a discrete smirk appears in the corners of her lips* Until today. No criminal record, no address, no friends. *throws the files on the table with an abstracted motion and pierces her magenta eyes into Wheat's* The documents say, you are the property of the the king's new chief of staff... Strange... I didn't hear about the resignation of the current chief if staff... In fact, Biro is one of my personal friends. So. I have only one question for you and I'm gonna ask only once. Who are you and what is your objective?
Wheat: *stares back into the Green Mare's eyes, with no reaction* I'm Willow Veil.. I'm nothing but a simple serf. No wonder I'm not noticed.. There are hundreds of slaves.. Another weed in the garden. .. I don't have friends... And if I did, they're probably waiting for me in hell.. My objective? I don't have any. What can a hopeless villein mare like me do? *grins*
???: Hmm... *examines Wheat with her eyes top to bottom* You're not from around here. The dirt on your hooves. Black earth... a characteristic of industrial areas, not the heart of the city. That alone should be considered as a crime! Slaves ruin this great city's purity with their filthy hooves!

(Oh, I just realized I forgot to upload a pic of her. I'll reveal who she is soon. :)
???: Hmm... *examines Wheat with her eyes top to bottom* You're not from around here. The dirt on you
(She looks awesome! Great! :D)

Wheat: *rolls eyes* Oh dear.. I'm so ashamed. Forgive me, ma'am...
???: *narrows eyes then sighs* It seems your master have taught you some obedience. Very commendable. *takes out a tobacco pouch, makes a cigarette and lights it with a Zippo lighter* So tell me about what happened at the street. Tell me why did you raise your hoof on your master.
Wheat: *sees lighter and quickly scoots her chair away from the mare* *Still calm, manages to talk* I guess you can say that.. I.. Was just tired of her giving me orders..
???: I see. *continues smoking, while playing with the lighter in her hooves* You know, those are very dangerous words you said. This world has a natural order, terran. And this order must be preserved. Your kind exists only to serve us without question. Any deviation from this catechism is intolerable. You are a deviant specimen, terran. So what should I do with you?
Wheat: *furrows eyebrow and takes off eyes from Lighter* I don't know.. You tell me, Commander..
???: Actually, it's Colonel. *opens and closes the lid of the lighter* Colonel Slingshot. *notices Wheat's eye movement* Are you sampling me?! Looking at the lighter? *holds it closer to Wheat's face, and the lanter sheds some light on it, revealing, there's a black pegasus feather engraved on the side of the lighter* Yes, that's right. Everypony in the Black Feather Squad has one.
Wheat: *as soon as she sees the lighter coming toward her, she quickly slaps it off of Slingshot's hooves* *glares at Slingshot*
Slingshot: Insolent fool! *flips the table and shouts at Wheat's face* Do you know who I am?! I am the leader of the Black Feather Squad! I have direct authorization from the King himself to do whatever the hay I want! I could have you executed right now, do you understand me?!
Wheat: *stares at Slingshot, with no reaction from her commotion* So you're going to kill me? For what?
Slingshot: Oh, I could have you killed for any reason I see fit. Assaulting a noble, obstructing investigation, or simply because you looked at me funny. *sits down again and switches to a calmer tone* But let's forget about it. I don't really like that part of the job. Has to be done nevertheless. but what I do like, is rumors. I love rumors! *even smiles for a bit* So. All I require from you, is to tell me what rumors have you heard. Then you can go free.
Wheat: *still standing* Well, there are many of them that I know.. News happening everyday.. A well known Lord called Monocle was killed a few days ago, if you did not know.
Slingshot: *chuckles* Do not insult me, terran! Do you think somepony in my position wouldn't know that? This is why I'm here. A prominent member of the king's circle was murdered. So, you can either help me with the investigation, by telling me everything you heard, or this will get very unpleasant for you. *looks at Wheat* I take it you know what that means. *stands up, throws the cigarette down on the floor and puts it out with her hoof* As a sign of good faith, I'll help you a little. Do you know what rumors I heard? I heard that there is a resistance... earth ponies who think they can change the natural order of the world. I'm sure you've heard something about that in your filthy circles, yes?
Wheat: Well, I guess you can just kill me now, since I have nothing to say about them. *grins* I'm no use of helping.
last edited over a year ago
Slingshot: Hmm... *observes wheat for a couple of seconds* Very well. I thought we had an understanding. but I learned that your kind can be very stubborn... your kind understands only one language. BRUTE FORCE! *circles around her and picks up the lighter from the floor, then grabs Wheat's neck from behind and lights the lighter, pulling it close to her face, so she could stare into the flame* Let's start this conversation over shall we?!