My Little Pony Friendship is Magic The Sunset Shimmer Paradox RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Jan 18, 2014 at 11:29AM
Sunset Shimmer returns to Equestria and steals the time travel spell, from the Canterlot Archives. She uses it to go back in time to ruin Twilight Sparkle's life and make sure she will never gets accepted to the School for Gifted Unicorns, thus won't be recognized by Celestia.

Of course, in doing so, she drastically alters the future and Twilight wakes up in a world where Sunset Shimmer is an alicorn Queen and the Element of Magic and rules the land of Neo-Equestria with an iron hoof.

Twilight is the only one who remembers what her world used to be like, but since she's a regular unicorn with almost no magic at all, she seeks help from other ponies. She has to re-evaluate everything she's learned, because in this universe the most feared and powerful villains of her own world are noble freedom fighters.

Since Sunset Shimmer wisely destroyed every single scroll of the time travel spell, she's the only one who knows it, therefore Twilight has to find another way back in time to restore the world to its original state, before the final war of ponykind erupts and destroys everything.

It is time for role reversal! :)

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn)

- Please do not implement anything that drives too far apart from the original canon

- No cussing

- This is a canon RP, so you can only join with an official MLP character (below you can find the list of characters that are already taken)

- Please limit yourselves to 6 characters/person, but keep in mind that only 2 character out of the 6 can be from the Mane 6.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

Characters/roleplayers:

Pinkie Pie, Coco Pummel, Discord, Lyra: ChibiEmmy
Fluttershy: SkyheartPegasus
Twilight Sparkle, Sunset Shimmer, Chrysalis, Celestia, Cheese Sandwich: NocturnalMirage
Raindrops: alinah_09
Nightmare Moon, Rarity, Daring Do: KendiKens

Sunset Shimmer returns to Equestria and steals the time travel spell, from the Canterlot Archives. Sh
last edited on Feb 07, 2014 at 01:59AM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 1123 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1051-1100 of 1123

over a year ago CrazyWriterLady said…
Pinkie Pie: I got lost in the dorms with only the sweet honeybun in my tummy-un to guide me through the icing mountains of mount frosting with- What were we talking about?

(I try to be more social in real life, and fail terribly.)
over a year ago NocturnalMirage said…
Chrysalis: Don't worry about it! I'm very certain that you'll like the leader *opens the door of the conference room*
Celestia: Indeed. You have a lot in common. *enters*

(Unbelievable! Yes, I know it's easier through the net, but still... :)
*Discord finishes eating the wallpaper as they enter* Discord: What took you so long? I almost ran out of wallpaper to eat.
Chrysalis: Well, I'd like you to meet our newest members: Lyra Heartstrings, Raindrops, Twilight Sparkle, and last, but not least, Pinkie Pie! I have high hopes for them!
Discord: Wait.. The talking pie.. Isn't a pie!? Why didn't you tell me before?
Celestia: WE DID!!! *flips her mane angrily*
Discord: Well, excuse me Princess.

(I'm gonna head to bed, I've gonna got a few hours till school. But this was fun! We made it pretty far on both role plays. But until then, Buy Gold, Bye!)
last edited over a year ago
(all right, it was indeed very awesome, but I need to go to work too, so see ya! :)
over a year ago alinah_09 said…
Raindrops: okkaaaayy...?
Pinkie Pie: Why so "huh?"?
Celestia: Enough of this foolishness! As we keep wasting time here, Sunset Shimmer is already massing her forces! She won't just idly stand by, once she realizes that you helped me escape!
Discord: Well what about my earlier plan? I think it's fine and dandy.
over a year ago SkyheartPegasus said…
(Very sorry I haven't been on here for a while. I'll probably be on tonight (In NJ time,at least.). Anywho, what happened after all this time?)
(They made it to the hideout and are talking to the leaders)
Raindrops: excuse me but...what plan?
Discord: To sneak into the castle at night through the sewers, the guards will be asleep and we can sneak around.
Raindrops: that's not bad...I think I can survive the smell...maybe
(Sorry, I had no idea how to continue, but I do now. :)

Chrysalis: I've seen worse...
Twilight: But what do we expect to find there? We know for certain, that the Elements of Harmony are not there...
Raindrops: oh yeah,Sunset Shimmer leaves to different places constantly...but i guess we need to take the chance,anything could happen,maybe even good luck for us
Pinkie Pie: But she has all those other old stuff too!
Discord: Then it wouldn't be a waste to rob her blind while she's gone.
Celestia: Hmm... I'll go with you.
Twilight: Princess, no!
Chrysalis: We risked our lives and nearly got killed just to get you out of there and now you wanna go back? No way, Sunshine!
Celestia: But it's my Castle, you'll need somepony who knows her way around that large building!
Twilight: We got that covered.
Chrysalis: I volunteer the lead the squad, if the Leaders agree, but the Princess must stay here and join forces with Discord to coordinate our moves.
Raindrops: Princess staying with him? uh-oh...
Chrysalis: We cannot risk bringing her with us. If she's captured again... I have no better idea.
Discord: You go ahead and lead a squad in, and I'll try to get with her manejesty.
Celestia: *narrows eyes* For the sake of the future, it is very important, that you stop mocking my mane.
Chrysalis: I'm beginning to wonder if this is such a good idea or not...
Discord: She could at least clean up a bit! It's full of twigs and leaves, and you know what!
*Pinkie slowly slid a plate of cookies on the table* And further more, I think are those cookies, yes their cookies. *Discord quickly shoved a few in his mouth*
Celestia: *looks at her mane, then sighs* Point taken. I haven't exactly been imprisoned in a beauty shop you know...
Chrysalis: Very well then. Let's just prepare ourselves for the trip back to the Castle.
Lyra: Is there a easier way then backtracking?
Twilight: Yeah, I wouldn't wanna go through those filthy sewers again!
Celestia: Hmm... I might be able to help. Just get your things ready, I'll clean up a bit and let's meet here in ten minutes.
Chrysalis: All right, sounds like a plan. If any of you need any weapons, feel free to visit our arsenal. We have... uh... "borrowed" a few things from Sunset Shimmer over the years.
Lyra: I'll take a look at those..
Discord: Pink pony! Make me more cookies before you leave!
Twilight: I'll go with you. Since I cannot seem to use my magic here, I'll definitely need some equipment.
Pinkie Pie: Okie Dokie Lokie! *Pinkie bounced out of the room*
Lyra: I wonder if they acquired anything from Sunset's personal collection..
Chrysalis: Oh yes. We have once attacked a supply train, it was full of good stuff. *trots to the arsenal* I'm sure you'll find these quite interesting. The new generation of weapons. Plasma disruptors, hand held miniguns, oh and for those who enjoy a more traditional style... *picks up a beautiful katana and swings it* It can slice through anything.
Lyra: How about a pair of short swords?
Chrysalis: swords and projectile weapons, aisle 2! *grins sarcastically*
Lyra: Oh-so organized!
Chrysalis: *snorts* No thanks to Discord! If it was for him, this place would be a giant mess.
Lyra: Why keep him around when he causes trouble?
Chrysalis: Because he's a genius when it comes to strategy. He's the father of our unpredictable attacks. Despite all his shortcomings, he earned my respect as a leader.
Lyra: I guess it's better then full out attack with some many deaths. *Picking up a sword*
Chrysalis: We cannot risk a full confrontation. There are too few of us. Most ponies are too scared to take action against the Queen.
Lyra: The hopefully this will spark something a little greater.
Twilight: We just have to find out how to get the Elements of Harmony from Sunset Shimmer. Then she'll be defenseless!
Lyra: Then we're counting on the slim chance that the elements will be there.
Twilight: Even if they're not, we might find something that indicates where they might be hidden.
Raindrops: *takes 2 handguns* im okay with these...but do you have a sniper gun around?
Chrysalis: Large caliber weapons, aisle 5. *gets herself a machete* I'm a more traditional type of mare...
Lyra: I'll stick with this, *stabbing at a invisible enemy* better then my dagger.
Raindrops: good for you then,it does seem you have more experience with those weapons,off i go *goes to aisle 5 to get a sniper and maybe those gun belt thingies*
Chrysalis: Good choice!
Twilight: I'm not really a fighter... I think I'll rather take these smoke grenades... hmm... and maybe this electricity based thingy...