My Little Pony Friendship is Magic The Sunset Shimmer Paradox RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Jan 18, 2014 at 11:29AM
Sunset Shimmer returns to Equestria and steals the time travel spell, from the Canterlot Archives. She uses it to go back in time to ruin Twilight Sparkle's life and make sure she will never gets accepted to the School for Gifted Unicorns, thus won't be recognized by Celestia.

Of course, in doing so, she drastically alters the future and Twilight wakes up in a world where Sunset Shimmer is an alicorn Queen and the Element of Magic and rules the land of Neo-Equestria with an iron hoof.

Twilight is the only one who remembers what her world used to be like, but since she's a regular unicorn with almost no magic at all, she seeks help from other ponies. She has to re-evaluate everything she's learned, because in this universe the most feared and powerful villains of her own world are noble freedom fighters.

Since Sunset Shimmer wisely destroyed every single scroll of the time travel spell, she's the only one who knows it, therefore Twilight has to find another way back in time to restore the world to its original state, before the final war of ponykind erupts and destroys everything.

It is time for role reversal! :)

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn)

- Please do not implement anything that drives too far apart from the original canon

- No cussing

- This is a canon RP, so you can only join with an official MLP character (below you can find the list of characters that are already taken)

- Please limit yourselves to 6 characters/person, but keep in mind that only 2 character out of the 6 can be from the Mane 6.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

Characters/roleplayers:

Pinkie Pie, Coco Pummel, Discord, Lyra: ChibiEmmy
Fluttershy: SkyheartPegasus
Twilight Sparkle, Sunset Shimmer, Chrysalis, Celestia, Cheese Sandwich: NocturnalMirage
Raindrops: alinah_09
Nightmare Moon, Rarity, Daring Do: KendiKens

Sunset Shimmer returns to Equestria and steals the time travel spell, from the Canterlot Archives. Sh
last edited on Feb 07, 2014 at 01:59AM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 1123 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 1123

over a year ago NocturnalMirage said…
Chrysalis: Nay! This is not a sightseeing tour, we'll observe the Castle and try to find a way in.
over a year ago ChibiEmmy said…
Pinkie Pie: We could always go through the kitchen door around back. That's how I got in. *Pinkie shrugged* But spy-like is good too.
Twilight: *jaw drops* What?! You've been here before? Inside the Castle I mean?
Pinkie Pie: Remember the cake I delivered for Sunset's birthday party? We talked about this a few minutes ago.
Twilight: Right... but you said nothing about being in the Castle...
Chrysalis: No matter. This is a great opportunity. Will you show us this secret passage?
over a year ago SkyheartPegasus said…
Fluttershy: Hope this works..
Pinkie Pie: Of course! I made some friends while I was there, so the staff can show us around.
last edited over a year ago
Chrysalis: Perfect. For many years we've been trying to infiltrate the Castle, but failed. I volunteered several times, but the Aces refused, because I'm the last changeling in Neo-Equestria and they didn't want to risk losing me...
Pinkie Pie: Does Sunset hate Changelings? For being different.
Chrysalis: She eliminates everything and everypony who dares to stand in her way.
Pinkie Pie: Then she has her hooves full with all the spy guys!
over a year ago alinah_09 said…
Raindrops: great! so we sneak in there,past the guards (somehow) and then just plan out the rest depending on what situation were going to get ourselves into...its so complicated,it just might work! (hopefully)
Fluttershy: Right... be calm and flutter on..
Chrysalis: Not exactly, Raindrops. You see, we changelings have a photographic memory, which is pretty helpful for shape shifting, and I also have the blueprints of the Castle all memorized. I have a few ideas where to start the search, besides... oh no! *points to a flag pole nearby* Look! The flag's not up. Sunset Shimmer is not here!
Fluttershy: What? Where could she be?
Chrysalis: I don't know. But if she's not here, we can move more freely, although I doubt we can locate the artifacts now. But if we reveal the place where she keeps them... that would also be a success.
Fluttershy: That would be a success..
Pinkie Pie: Then I'm gonna guess that most of her important guards are with her, so there won't be so many guards.
Chrysalis: Exactly. *whispers to Twilight* Told you she was a natural talent.
Twilight: Yeah, Pinkie has many random talents.
Pinkie Pie: Is there train service on this train? I could go for some destiny cakes right about now.
Chrysalis: Sure. This is First Class, after all. Just push the button on your table...
Pinkie Pie: Great! Now if only there was a button just for the sake of wanting to press a button!
Chrysalis: *turns to Twilight, her features showing perplexity* Let me guess.. she's just being Pinkie again?
Pinkie Pie: Well when the button pushing urge comes, you can't ignore it!
Chrysalis: Indeed... I guess... just make it quick, we're in Canterlot about 15 minutes.
*Pinkie pushed the button* Pinkie Pie: Destiny Cakes pretty please with a Cherry on top and chocolate swirls!
5 minutes later, the snacks Pinkie ordered arrive.

Chrysalis: You sure you're gonna eat all that in just 10 minutes?
*Pinkie was already shoved half the cakes in her mouth* Pinkie Pie: Humf!
Chrysalis: *watches with wide eyes* I don't believe it!
*Pinkie slowly chewed the food and shallowed* Pinkie Pie: What's hard to believe?
Chrysalis: Never mind... All right, it looks like we have arrived.
Pinkie Pie: Then it's time to sneak in!
Chrysalis: Lead the way, Pinkie! We'll follow!
*Pinkie walked off the train and out of the station, she walked past the busy ponies until the came to the castle. She led them around the back into the door to the kitchen and knocked* Pinkie Pie: Hello! Can somepony open the door!
Fluttershy: *trots out behind*
*Pinkie almost knocked again but a annoyed maid answered the door* Maid: Can I help you?
Pinkie Pie: Miss Pummel please! *the maid stepped out of their way to let them in*
Maid: I'll have her right with you. *the maid walked away*
Twilight: Who is this Ms. Pummel? You know her?
Pinkie Pie: Oh yes! I met her the last time I was here. She's Sunset's assistance, and she makes all her pretty gowns! She's very, very nice! It's a shame that she works for someone as mean as the princess.
Chrysalis: You know Sunset Shimmer's personal assistant?! *lashes out a bit* And when did you plan to tell us this vital information?!
Pinkie Pie: I wanted you to meet her yourself. It's better to judge when you meet in person then based off what others say. *two ponies entered the kitchen, one heading to them*
Hi Coco!
Coco: Well hello Pinkie! Nice to see you again, what can I help you with?
Pinkie Pie: Um.. That's hard to explain...
Twilight: Uh... we... um... are Pinkie's friends from Ponyville. This is our first time in the big city and she said you could give us a tour in the Castle...
Pinkie Pie: Yes! We are studying the history of the castle and would love it if you could show us around.
Coco: I do have a few hours.. That's fine! Let's get started!
Chrysalis: Excellent, thank you! So, where do we start?
*Coco walked them out into the Throne Room* Coco: We'll begin here. This throne room has been standing since the age of the unicorns, ruling over the earth ponies and learning magic from what was left from after the Alicorns disappeared. And over here you'll see...
Pinkie Pie: *Whispering* Maybe the history thing wasn't a good idea.
Twilight: *whispers* We have to keep up the act.
Chrysalis: Indeed. And keep a sharp eye out for anything that might be relevant to our interests of locating the artifacts!
Coco: See artifacts from the unicorn ages during Starswirl the Bearded's time. Mostly used to amplify magic or to straighten a laser beam.
Pinkie Pie: I regret everything.
Twilight: Come on Pinkie! Pull yourself together! Besides this is pretty fascinating!
Coco: And hanging overhead of the Throne is a good tapestry made by the Alicorn who looked over the land after the grazing time. It was given to the Queen of the unicorns as a sign of peace. Which as now been restored thanks to new magic. Now if we head this way, we can see one of the oldest hallways to the castle! And it also leads to the ancient artifact room, which old runes and treasures from the time the Alicorn rules and after when the three tribes were at war with each other and the Pegasui with other countries. Trying to take more air space and land. *She moved the tour into the old hallway*
Chrysalis: No... it can't be that obvious! Twilight! When we get in, search for your artifacts. You're the only one who know how they look like.
Twilight: Understood.
Coco: In fact, thanks to digging done. There's quite a few rooms in the castle just for artifacts like those. And around the days the three tribes were against each other, there was a attack on the castle. And in this hallway, Lord Gailafur was slain by the Commander of the 5th Pegasui section!
Pinkie Pie: We'll have to spend forever looking for these elements!