My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Fanfiction Collab Ideas

Quillabex posted on Sep 23, 2013 at 02:12AM
Mainly for me and NocturnalMirage, but open to the public as well.

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 94 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-94 of 94

over a year ago NocturnalMirage said…
Great. I will. I think they should be completely random, I mean, they shouldn't have any relations to the mane six, or not at first at least.
over a year ago Quillabex said…
Yeah, I hate it when people put their OC as "boyfriend of Rainbow Dash", it's just like, no.
Yes, you are correct. Someone once taught me not to disturb the relations of the original canon so much, when making up your OC.
Okay, back to the story. What else do we need to cover?
There should be a bit about Celestia and Luna dealing with the loss of their powers and how they try to protect their subjects nevertheless. We should also come up with extreme weather phenomenons, since the pegasi are no longer able to control it. We should talk about the overall situation of the kingdom, without the first line of defense: The Elements of Harmony...
Well technically, the spirits of the EOH are within the main six so wouldn't a part of the main six not be a part of the main six anymore? (sorry making dinner)
Don't really know yet... I usually don't think of such details when brainstorming... I think their spirits are intact, but there is no channel (magic) to flow it though of or something... Listen, I have to go too, I'll be back later! Take care!
Bye!
I'm back, and I was inspired when I looked at your poll. So I've been thinking on the background of my OC and I thought... he could be a gardener at Canterlot Gardens, cos he's special talent should be related to plants, like he can communicate with plants in some levels, like Flutterhsy can communicate with animals. But of course after the magic was gone, everything has changed... I made an image of him, based on the one in your poll... and I think his name should be Evergreen Whisper or something like that...
I'm back, and I was inspired when I looked at your poll. So I've been thinking on the background of m
Yeah I like the sound of your OC. He looks like one of those modest pegasi as well.
Oh, good, that was my purpose. He is modest, but not as timid and shy as Flutterhsy, he has social skills, but he prefers to be around plants most of the time. He knows Celestia and Luna, cos they sometimes invite him to join them when they walk and meditate in the Canterlot Gardens, so he could start off in the capital. Do you have some ideas about what will be the initial location of your OC?
Probably Ponyville. She's a bookworm and a part-time model as her profession. Her most interest in becoming a doctor though
I see. So she's the intellectual type mostly, but has some extroverted tendencies, cool, I like that.
She's like a two sided pony :3
Awesome I like characters with different sides. So since she's an earth pony what do you think: how the absence of magic will affect her?
Well I guess you could say that if the magic isn't turned back on soon enough she knows that all balance will be lost forever, and she knows this because she read it in a book.
Great idea! That "running clock" factor always creates tension in the reader. Okay, I think we have a pretty clear image of our protagonists now, but I can't tell the same about our antagonist. The only thing we know that it's a unicorn and was Sunset Shimmer's friend. Maybe somepony Shimmer met in Celestia's school for gifted unicorns, or an older friend, whom she knew from magic kindergarten or something?
Someone she met from magic kindergarten and has been in school with in Celestia's school for gifted unicorns.
Yeah, I agree. There has to be a strong connection between our antagonist and Sunset Shimmer. So I assume she's going to be a unicorn mare.
I thought so too. And what should her name be?
Yeah, I've been thinking about that ever since... something like... Silken Shadow... not sure yet...
I guess it depends on what she looks like
I'm working on it as we speak, but I can't get the colors right...
Me too. Just give me a bit more time
How about a light blue coat and a dark blue mane?
I think I got it, let me just add a cutie mark.
Okay, I couldn't create the original cutie mark I thought of so I went with a simpler one... But I'm done. What do you think? I'm hesitating between Velvet Nocturne and Starlight Nocturne... but if you have any ideas about the name that's cool too.
Okay, I couldn't create the original cutie mark I thought of so I went with a simpler one... But I'm
Starlight Nocturne... but the Nocturne part seems a bit off...
How about just Starlight? It could work?
Yeah I can't quite get a grasp on the name yet... I think I'll sleep to it, perhaps the answer will reveal itself in my dreams... it happened in the past... But do you like the appearance?
last edited over a year ago
I do, but I think the mane and tail should be a different style. I'll show you an example later when I'm not busy.
Sure. This was just some experimenting with the pony creator 3.
The shaded part is the dark blue color
The shaded part is the dark blue color
Cool, I like that. Listen, I won't be here this weekend, we can continue our work on Monday. Also, I've been thinking about names: Starlight Glimmer, or forever Star, something like that...
last edited over a year ago
I'm home again. :)
Welcome back
Thanks! How you doing?
A bit tired, just made some cookies for my English class. How about you?
Same thing, plus a mild headache and minus the cookies. :)
Aw, well I hope you feel better. Anyway, back to the story. I think Starshine would work
All right. To be honest, I was quite busy this weekend and haven't thought further about the story... Do you have any new ideas?
I think we mainly have everything down, we just need to come up with what will happen specifically in the story, like the main points and stuff, but we should message eachother this so it doesn't spoil the story.
Yes, I agree.
Here is just a little on the acutal Revolution show
link - season 2 trailer
link - season 1 trailer