My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Nation of Equestria (DEAD X_X)

dargox posted on Jun 08, 2013 at 07:47AM
Welcome every pony to the lively Nation of Equestria, ruled by three lovely Alicorn Princesses and their names are Princess Celestia of Sun, Princess Luna of Moon, and Princess Cadance of Love. Also there are Six mares with the power to stop evil and bring peace to Equestrian after becoming the physical from of Elements of Harmony but there still many unknown evil and mysteries out there, So be careful when exploring. -Night Fire

Rules:
1) No God Modding.
2) No killing or blood.
3) No mean comments.
4) Keep fight sesnes PG.
5) MLP roles are first come.
6) Finally have fun!

MLP Roles:
Twilight, play by hikari
Rainbow, play by totolove
last edited on Jun 13, 2013 at 07:46AM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 168 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 168

over a year ago NocturnalMirage said…
Mirage: *stops*
over a year ago hikari_hiwatari said…
Tear Drop managed to catch up but was flying backwards as she put her hands behind her head while also crossing her legs "it's strange i can fly much more faster in this form now!" Tear Drop said while kinda showing off she giggled a bit
over a year ago alinah_09 said…
Snow Flake: awesome! (she smiled)
Mirage: I think this form enhances our own natural abilities...
Tear tapped her chin "maybe but hey as long as we're humans we might as well enjoy it while we can!" she grinned as she looked in the everfree forest she tilted her head as she saw a strange shaped creature moving "hey guys lets go check down there" she said pointing down
Snow Flake: huh? are you sure?
Mirage: Come on, let"s a little fun!!!
"yeah i saw something strange heck i've been in there a lot while my brother is either asleep or when i'm at home alone and i have never seen a creature like that before
alinah_09 commented…
(hmm...i thought you were blind....well whatever...) over a year ago
Snow Flake: well if you say so then Lets go!!! *flies*
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago dargox said…
"Hold your hooves everypony, if you guys to head off in those forms at lest go to Lyra's place first. So you don't freak out the other ponies as well to learn something about humans." Night tells the group and then turns to Tear & Surprise saying. "But you two are going stay here to help me & Twilight, get this machine running again."
Snow Flake: awww...ok...but what are we gonna do there?
Tear Drop pouted she wanted to go find out what that creature was but she sighed "okay" she said the same time as Surprise
Mirage: Hmm. Maybe Night Fire is right. We don't know much about these forms, except *voice becomes rapsy and growly for a second* THEY MAKE US STRONGER... *shakes head, voice changes back to normal* Uh... So we'd better stay here until we're reverted...
Tear Drop was already inspecting the machine then she looked at a cord and lift it to show it's bin cut she tilted her head "hmm interesting" she said as Twilight walked over "what is it Tear Drop?" she said Tear Drop showed the cut core "somepony has cut the wire to the power cord" at first Twilight looked at Surprise but she lifted her hands in defense "whoa whoa whoa don't look at me I've been standing next to night the whole time!" she exclaimed Twilight looked back at the cord rubbing her chin with her hoof "hmmm that is interesting"
Mirage: So you're saying somepony sabotaged the device on purpose?
Tear Drop looked at Mirage and nodded "though no pony has knives sharp enough to cut through this only a gargoyle would be able to a protection like this wouldn't be easy to cut" Tear Drop explained while holding the wire Twilight looked around the machine to make sure there weren't any other damages but she looked and picked up a black claw "what the hay?" she said looking at it she dropped it straight away once the sharp bit touched her hoof "ow!" she looked at her hoof to see it was bleeding Tear Drop walked over and carefully picked the claw up "this is no gargoyle claw..." Surprise said while walking over
Snow Flake: then what is it?
Tear Drop shrugged "i don't know but maybe we should go into everfree" she said while putting a hand on her hip Surprise looked at her "are you crazy? no pony goes in there!" she said while panicking Tear Drop just blew some hair away from her face "i have so i know how to get around the whole everfree" she said as Twilight quickly looked up "WHAT? Tear Drop it's dangerous in there especially at night" she said in panic "hey it's not as scary at night when in the day besides why do you think Night teaches me how to defend myself" Tear Drop said grinning
Night quickly think for a few seconds as he took the facts & clues into mind, then puts a plan together while saying. "Ok, I've got an ideal to turn this whole mess around and it seem we got a mystery here. So here's what we're going to do. Twilight & Surprise, you two stay here and try to this machine tuning again. Tear, you and the girls can head to Lyra's place to get has much info on humans, while me & Mirage takes this broken claw to fluttershy's to get it check out, and then when everypony get their jobs done...let's meet up in front of the everfree forest. Now dose everypony understands their task?"
Snow Flake: Got it
over a year ago totolove said…
Bliss nodded at the same time as RD " Hello Rainbow Dash ! " Bliss smiled

RD looked at her " Bliss ? Haven't seen you since the time Tank bumped into you ! "

Bliss nodded and pushed back her hair "horn is still there and same colour !" she sighed " I still need to see Zecora ... she had a package for me ... I'll pick it up later ! "
Mirage: Agreed. Let's go.
Tear Drop nodded "alright then Bliss Snow flake lets go Rainbow Dash you can come along as well!" Tear Drop said while flying out of the window Twilight and Surprise nodded as well as they went to work

(can i be Lyra? PLEEEEAAASSSEEEEE!!!!)
(Sure hikari, you can be Lyra but only until somepony else wants her.)

"Alright then, everypony let's BUCK!" Night said in excited tone as he & Mirage heads out of Surprise's house and into the night with the broken claw to go see Fluttershy while at the same time Night's mane & tail begins to slowly change into it's magical flame form.

[Note: Let's BUCK! = Let's BREAK!]
Snow Flake: Yeah!! /) *flies out of the house*
(yayz X3 oh wait actually i should be fluttershy cause i kinda know what the claw is or maybe i should just tell what the claw is so then i could still be Lyra GAH SO MANY CHARACTERS! I WANNA BE BOTH OF THEM XD)

Tear Drop looked as she saw the girls a few minutes they landed at Lyra's house Tear Drop knocked on the door "Lyyyyraaaa open the door please" she said as Lyra opened the door she gasped "Tear Drop? is that you?" she said as she was astound by her human form but was also looking at her hands she sighed "yes it's me now can you please let us in? we need some help" Lyra nodded as she let them all in
Snow Flake: *looks around* nice place you got here =)
Bliss bowed " hello " . RD came along also " Hey lyra ! " ( I'll do Octavia until someone wants to be her . I-if thats fine with you ! )
alinah_09 commented…
(TAVIE!!! XD of course its alright! just ask dargox) over a year ago
hikari_hiwatari commented…
talking about Dargox where is he! over a year ago
hikari_hiwatari commented…
okkz! by the way Dargox are you gonna reply on the other rp? over a year ago
Mirage: *levitates on a chunk of earth beside Night Fire* Hmm... you have a strong magical aura... so... what's the plan here?
(coolio)
Octavia walked through ponyville taking in her break after her concert "nothing like fresh air "
Snow Flake: so Lyra,Night says you know stuff about humans can you tell us some?
Lyra nodded "yes i can!" she said as she walked over and got a book out
Snow Flake: soo...whats written in it?
Lyra opened the book and flipped through some pages "ah here it is!" she said as she started explaining what humans are a few hours later she looked up and saw Tear Drop asleep on the ground
Snow Flake: *sees* we should wake her up? *tries to wake her up*
Tear Drop was still asleep as Lyra sweat drop "don't worry she always does this even to Twilight"
Snow Flake: Ookay...well im not just gonna let her sleep on the floor *puts her on a couch* there. okay now back to bussiness!
Bliss nodded and pushed her hair back again for the 50th time in a row
Snow Flake: thanks for sharing your Info with us Lyra ^^ Now that we finished our Task we should wait in front of the Everfree forest until Mirage and Night finished what they were doing
"Yes we should . " bliss nodded while RD stretched a bit from listening to that
Snow Flake: right,now TD is still sleeping...what do we do about it? wake her up again? carry her? or just leave her there?....i think we should leave that last option Night might get mad....
" I'll carry her . She would probably need rest ... i heard dreams make things clear to some ponies ... or people as humans call it " she picked her up and carried her on her back "there we go ! "
Snow Flake: need help with that?
Tear Drop mumbled something she was pretty light

Twilight was having A LOT of trouble trying to get the machine working she looked at Surprise "anything yet?" Surprise came out and sighed shaking her head "no luck"
Bliss shook her head " No its fine !" ^-^
Snow Flake: well lets go then *flies out* Bye Lyra! and Thanks! *waves*
(i tried to make Mirage on Buddy poke with Tavi?! they were cheering some team holding trumpets for some reason,o well i tried)
(i tried to make Mirage on Buddy poke with Tavi?! they were cheering some team holding trumpets for s
NocturnalMirage commented…
wow cool! :) over a year ago
alinah_09 commented…
(dang,i got Tavie's eyes wrong...) over a year ago
(sorry guys for not replying on here, I was on other rp in a different club)

Night looks at Mirage with interrogating eye. "Dude! What is it you and magic?" He asked while continuing to carry the broken claw towards Fluttershy's cottage.
Mirage: Nothing, nothing... it's my cross to carry... *looks away* Let's stay focused on the matter at hoof...
Night shakes his head in disapproval while saying. "Well, the plan is to get Fluttershy to ID the creature who drop this claw and...btw I'll give you hint of my magical aura." Night then points to his mane that is now burning like a bond fire brightly in the night.