My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Nation of Equestria (DEAD X_X)

dargox posted on Jun 08, 2013 at 07:47AM
Welcome every pony to the lively Nation of Equestria, ruled by three lovely Alicorn Princesses and their names are Princess Celestia of Sun, Princess Luna of Moon, and Princess Cadance of Love. Also there are Six mares with the power to stop evil and bring peace to Equestrian after becoming the physical from of Elements of Harmony but there still many unknown evil and mysteries out there, So be careful when exploring. -Night Fire

Rules:
1) No God Modding.
2) No killing or blood.
3) No mean comments.
4) Keep fight sesnes PG.
5) MLP roles are first come.
6) Finally have fun!

MLP Roles:
Twilight, play by hikari
Rainbow, play by totolove
last edited on Jun 13, 2013 at 07:46AM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 168 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 168

over a year ago NocturnalMirage said…
Mirage: *passes by then stops for a bit and looks at the tickle fight perplexedly* What are they doing? *raises a brow* Are they hurting each other?
over a year ago alinah_09 said…
Snow Flake: Apparently not. they're...uh....Tickle Fighting...or somethin'
Mirage: Hmm... I don't understand... what's the purpose of this... fight. Where I'm from we don't usually establish physical contact unless it's necesarry...
Snow Flake: hmmm...ask em' for yourself....cause i dont know myself....just watchin' (we keep watching here and they dont even notice...)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago hikari_hiwatari said…
Tear Drop was laughing as she was trying to escape then she looked at her watch "oh damn! i forgot about Surprise's new invention!" she said still laughing "come on you guys can come with me!!!" she said while trying to get up
Snow Flake: huh? oh,sure! i was gonna go there anyway =)
Mirage: Hmm... I don't see why not... let's go...
Tear Drop grinned "awesome!"

a few minutes later

Tear Drop was knocking on her friends door none stop "SUUUUUURPRIIIIIIIIISSSSSSEEEEEE OPEN THE DOOOOOOOOOR" she said getting impatient
Snow Flake: *whistelling* maybe she wants like a secret password or something?
Tear Drop pouted as she took a deep breath then yelled so loud that the ground was shaking (not her secret power she can just yell really loud) "SURPRISE OPEN THE DOOOOOOOOOOOOR"
Snow Flake:hmmm.....
over a year ago totolove said…
Bliss came too and looked at the sky thinking about random stuff ( as some people would call 'Hippie' thoughts ) . She took out one of the dream catchers she was making and threaded some beads onto the string she was using .
Mirage: *rubs ear* Boy, that pony can scream... they heard that even in the Griffon Kingdom...
" ok ... finished . " she put tie die ribbon on the dream catcher that had little gold swirls on it
Mirage: Wow, that thing looks cool!
Tear Drop sighed and turned around the bucked the door open as Surprise popped her head out having her goggles on "oh hey there Tear Drop and friends sorry i could hear you but the door was being stupid again anyway come in come in!" she said as Tear Drop walked inside
over a year ago dargox said…
(ok, dose anypony want to play as a mane character? Cause I'm about to bring in RD)

Else where Night Fight continue to makes his way home but then he spots RD chilling on a nearby cloud lookin' a bit moody, so Night Fire decides to talk to her by saying. "Yo RD! Your cloud is leaking!"
totolove commented…
Ooooh ! I'll do Twi ! over a year ago
totolove commented…
wait what about pinkie !I'll do her instead ! over a year ago
totolove commented…
wait whos gonna be ins its ? over a year ago
" Oh thank you ! I make these all the time ! " she put it in he satchel gently and closed the bag gently
(TWILIGHT SPARKLE!!)

Surprise looked at all of them as they walked inside and looked outside "hey where's your bro?" Tear Drop looked at her "oh he wanted to go home!" Surprise nodded and shut the door "ok so the invention i want to show you is this!" she uncovered it to so a really big machine "the humanoid! it turns ponies into humans!" she said smiling Tear Drop tilted her head "question what's a human?"
" Oh, it's a creature with hands instead of whooves and doesn't walk on all fours . " She took out a picture she ripped from her drawing book ( winkidi-wink-wink lol )
" Oh, it's a creature with hands instead of whooves and doesn't walk on all fours . " She took out a
NocturnalMirage commented…
cool pic over a year ago
alinah_09 commented…
awesome! over a year ago
(Ok, I'm going give TS to Hikari and RD to Toto)

Night Fight notice that RD didn't hear him the first so he try again but yell the this time. "YO RD!!!! YOUR CLOUD IS LEAKING!!!!!!"
(YAY!!)

Twilight Sparkle was kinda rushing she rushed past Night while saying to herself "oh no oh no oh no oh no!!!" she panicked

"ooooh okay! sooo why are we here" Tear Drop asked as Surprise made a surprise "i wanted to see what you guys would look like as humans!" She said as she put her hooves on the lever "ummm are you sure it's a good idea?" Tear Drop said worried as Surprise pulled the Lever and stood with them as it powered up "don't worry it's fine!!"
dargox commented…
and then machine blows up. lol over a year ago
hikari_hiwatari commented…
*slaps you with a stick of budder* NO BAD DARGOX! XD over a year ago
Mirage: I hope it's not operated by magic...
Night Fight notice Twilight running by in a panic and decides to give chase since RD was caught up in her cloud. "Hey Twilight, where's the fire?" Night asked as he ran to catch up with her.
Twilight looked at him "Surprise has made an invention and it's dangerous!" she said hurrying as she was almost there

Surprise looked at Mirage "nope it's powered by electricity!" she said as a beam came and hit them all then after that there was smoke in there air as Tear Drop coughed a bit "whoa what happened?"
RD looked at Night then looked at the cloud " AH MAN ! Sorry ! " she stopped it from leaking and waved at night

Bliss made a small smile " It would be nice to see the other side of things ... unless we can turn back ... "
hikari_hiwatari commented…
Toto the beam has already hit everypony so their humans now! over a year ago
Oh I didn't get that either. :) over a year ago
totolove commented…
*^^" BETTER ! :D over a year ago
Twilight opened the door as she coughed from the smoke "SURPRISE!" she said in panic

Tear Drop came out but bumped her head as she crouched down she looked at her brother "hey Bro i think you shrunk some how" she said tilting her head
Night just looks at Tear with a puzzled look and leans over to Twi while asking. "um....Twilight what's going on and why is thing calling me bro?"
"You can't remember your own sister Nighty?" She said as she put her hands on her hips but then she looked down at her hands "WAHHH!" She freaked out as she looked at her human form Surprise made a small nervous smile "uhhh hey there twilight"

Twilight groaned as she looked at Surprise with disappointment "I thought I told you not to use that thing until it's been fully tested!" She said while looking at everyone
Mirage: *looks at hands* What the hay?! *stretches fingers then a grin expands on his face* I like it...
Twilight looked at Night "well Surprise wanted to make this machine it's called a humanoid which can turn people into well humans but it hasn't been fully tested yet" she looked at Surprise who made a nervous grin
Night just shakes his head while saying with deep sigh. "And of course my sister was one the lab rats to Surprise's little project again!"
Surprise pouted "hey at least it's tether then when I turned her into a werewolf!!" Surprise put her hands on her hips as Tear Drop glared "your lucky Night managed to find a me to change me back!"

(Sorry guys I gtg to sleep I'll leave Tear with Dargox since he knows my character most and Twilight anyone can have along with Surprise night!)
Bliss looked at herself " well ... this is new ! Not that surprising though .. " ( OMG ! I NEED TO GO TA SCHOOL ! )
Night just stomp hoof on the wooden floor while saying to Surprise & Tear "Okay, Tear before you start bucking Surprise to the moon, how about checking to see if her machine has undo button? Or everypony here will have to stay inside this house, till me & Twi can a way to turn you guy back."
Tear Drop put her hands on her hips "on it" she walked over to the machine after a few minutes she walked back as she scratched her head "uhhh there's good news and bad news
"Well then, just spill it sis!" Night simply demands Tear while thinking about all the rouble that Surprise's last machine caused Twilight & him, just to rebuild it.
(YES! FINALLY BACK FROM SCHOOL! AND NO SCHOOL TOMMOROW!!)

Snow Flake: *looks at her hands* Cool!
(@ pic. oh and just a random pic. of humans a.k.a. anime to get to the mood and pic. is from K-on! my all time favorite anime~!! XD)
(YES! FINALLY BACK FROM SCHOOL! AND NO SCHOOL TOMMOROW!!)

Snow Flake: *looks at her hands* Cool!
alinah_09 commented…
and its similar to MLP! its about friendship and it has awesome music! (or singing voices) even the characters have similar personalities! XD (or looks) over a year ago
( I drew ((with a base )) BLISS ! IN HER HUMAN FORM !!! )

RD flew down " What's all the commotion ... about ... ? " she stared at Night, Twilight and ev'ryone else " What the ?! "
( I drew ((with a base )) BLISS ! IN HER HUMAN FORM !!! )

RD flew down " What's all the commotion
alinah_09 commented…
(the skirt...didnt really cover a little part on the hips) over a year ago
totolove commented…
it did . that part's just pink over a year ago
lol :) over a year ago
Mirage: Yeah... Surprise pulled a little prank on us...
RD nodded " ok ... " she rubbed her head with her hoof " Twi, did you know anything about this ? "

Bliss pushed her hair back out of her face and looked at her hand " I didn't realize fingers were so ... bony-ish ... " she looked at them then looked at her satchel which was now on the ground and tried weaving " this is more fun with fingers ! "
Snow Flake: so what do we do now? are we gonna just stay here?
Mirage: Hay no! I'm sure there's some fun stuff to do with this form. *magic starts to swirl at hands*
Snow Flake: *looks* whoa...thats awesome...
Mirage: It seems terra-magic flows more freely in this form... interesting... Come on, let's do something fun! *devilish grin expands on face* like paying Celestia a little visit...
Snow Flake: cool! ok! /)
RD frowned a bit " If you do anything to the princess ... you'll never know how hard i'll kick you ... "

Bliss giggled a bit (wasn't much of a giggle though) (^-^) " you are very funny ! Why not ask Zecora ? "
Mirage: *lifts up a big chunk of earth with magic, jumps on top of it and levitates* I can't believe how much easier is this in this form... To Canterlot!
Snow Flake: *Flies* WooHoo!!
Tear Drop looked at her back to show she still had wings "whoa awesome!" she said until Twilight cleared her throat "oh right good news is there is an undo button!" she said while smiling "and the bad news?" Twilight questioned then Tear Drop frowned "uhhh there's no energy left and Surprise didn't build it for pony magic soooo yeah we might be stuck like this for a few weeks" she said while scratching the back of her hand she then looked at Mirage "hey wait up!" she said as she flew off catching up to Mirage and them