My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Evil overturned RP (CLOSED AND OPEND)

SomeoneButNoone posted on Apr 08, 2013 at 02:06PM
here we go sooooo if you want join go too -> Answers -> find this :P
RULES:
NO RULES !!!!
Info:
Not For Shadow Space... nah just kidding everyone can enter :P
Have fun....non...ok have fun
OH YES:
Everythink start in Ponyville under SugarCubeCorner (I dont starting this RP anypony elese need start it)

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 446 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 446

over a year ago Seanthehedgehog said…
Fenix: *carries Dan* We're almost there
over a year ago NocturnalMirage said…
Deadlock: *speaks into the built in comlink in his helmet* This is commander officer Deadlock of the 68's Does anypony read me! Come in! This is an emergency!
Pony: This is Crystalline Division 54, what is your emergency, commander?
Deadlock: There's a heck of a situation here! Send reinforcements now!!! We're at the perimeter of sector B Delta 9! *fires two more rockets into the zompony herd* The operation was a failure, I repeat, the operation failed, my platoon has been wiped out, but there are a few survivors, one GEA, badly injured! There is some kind of viral breakout, we need help, NOW!!!
Pony: Roger that, commander, units en route, ETA: seven minutes.
Deadlock: Hurry it up, son!
over a year ago carlie445 said…
( flies to crystal enpire and fights off zomponies there ) NF: i'll help! ( charges at border and keeps the zomponies away and makes an ice wall to keep them at bay )
Fenix: Hah. More soldiers. About time.
German pony46: Sorry that we're late captain.
Fenix: No problem, we could use all the help we need.
( a earth pony comes out of an epupting volcano ) Pony: sup. ( kills every zomponie with fire ) names Dovahkiin. ( walks off to city ) come on! ( on way, something races through everyone's mind and everyone but Dovahkiin hears it )
last edited over a year ago
Fenix: *reloads gun* I wonder how serious the crisis is here.
Dovahkiin: alright,blaze! you got me! i'm not Dovahkiin. ( pulls off form and shows i'm Miley. the legendary lava killer )
Dovahkiin: alright,blaze! you got me! i'm not Dovahkiin. ( pulls off  form and shows i'm Miley. the l
Miley: trust me. ( puts fire in hand and strikes ground and a ring of fire surrounds us and when we move, it moves. )
Fenix: Verdammt! How did you do that?
Miley: didn't you ever hear of me? i'm the legendary lava protector. If anyone brave is around, i appear. ( shows book ) here i am with Dovahkiin, oh! and here i am with.oh wait... thats a pie.... MOVING ON! ( puts away book )
( hello? )
Fenix: That's great. Now where was we? *kills zompony*
( a pony that is hurt is near and miley sences it ) Miley: ( flies to misty ) SIS!!! oh thank celestia your safe! ( hugs ) ( this is Misty. my pic! )
( a pony that is hurt is near and miley sences it ) Miley: ( flies to misty ) SIS!!! oh thank celesti
NocturnalMirage commented…
aww, cute! :) over a year ago
Deadlock: There's an outpost over that hill. It should be safe. Come on, ponies, let's move and keep the filly in the middle! These... things are everywhere! *punches a zompony and puts a knife in its head*
( at the city ) NF: alright, boys! BRING IT! ( freezes all the zomponies, but sees on that makes her stop and freeze in shock. ) m-MOM!!! ( runs to her in the middle of fight ) DK ( doom knife, or NF's mom ) : what are you doing here! get to the house NOW!
Nf: no! ( puts mother on back and flies away )
( at the city ) NF: alright, boys! BRING IT! ( freezes all the zomponies, but sees on that makes her
over a year ago SomeoneButNoone said…
Dan : I DONT GONNA LOOK HOW PONIES IS KILLED *use element of dysharomny on ownself*
Misty, or the filly: thank you so much for saving me. i was really scared! ( winks at sis and she winks back )
Fenix: Dan, what are you doing?!?
( wait, dysharo what? i didn't understand. ) Misty: ( hears a zompony and starts crying and zomponies get struck by lightning, and it rains )
SomeoneButNoone commented…
Want Type *DYSHARMONY* over a year ago
Dan : hahahaaahahaha *change half shadow half pony* This is one from my skills I CAN CONTROL SHADOWS FOR 1 HOUR *shadow ponies wstant from ground*
Dan : DESTROY THEME
Shadow Ponies : YES SIR *attack zomponies*
Dan : WAIT... Princess Luna & Celestia make all of it... NO GRAB HIM *2 shadow ponies grab FireSpark* PRINCESS LUNA AND CELESTIA *In Own & King Of Shadow Ponies Voice* GONNA PAY FOR THIS!!!!
Dan : *In Own & King Of Shadow Ponies voice* FOOL *2 shadow ponies grab FireSpark and blase too* YOU ALL GONNA PAY FOR MY PAIN *hal face change into King Of Shadow Ponies face* YOU ALL GONNA PAY FOR OUR PAIN ALL YOU ALL HAHAHAHA!!!!
Fenix: Stop! He's trying to help us. Despite getting confused with the princesses, he's called in a huge army, and that will stop the Zomponies from attacking us, for now.
( Death knife falls out of bushes nearby badly brused with bites all over and is tied up and has a muffler on mouth ) DK: MRF! MRF!!!!
DK: MRF!!!
Fenix: *takes out muffler* Before I set you free I must ask you. Are you a zompony?
DK: NO! but not for long.........................( Shows list of ponies and my name is crossed off )( put wrong name! really Night Scream is Death Knife! My bad! )
DK: NO! but not for long.........................( Shows list of ponies and my name is crossed off )(
Fenix: I have something that can prevent you from becoming a zompony *gives DK pill & water* Take the pill, and drink this quick.
( takes pill and drinks, but then changes form to death sword. The most deadly of her forms )
( takes pill and drinks, but then changes form to death sword. The most deadly of her forms )
Death Sword: NICE TO BE BACK! ( flies into air horn hits ground. the grass turns black and the sky was red )
Deadlock: I don't like the looks of that! Something must have gone wrong!
Death Sword: YOU BET YOUR BOTTOM KATANA! ( flies into air and the mare six show up, but their eyes are white ) SAY HELLO TO YOU WORST NIGHTMARES! GO!!!! ( these aren't the zomponies. )
Deadlock: This is an act of war on Crystalline territory and it is my duty to stop any agressor that threatens the Empire! Withdraw your forces to the other side of the border at once, or I will be forcedd to intervene!
( ok, i total lost what you said! ) Death Sword: what??? oh well, GO!!! ( pinkie charges and then Rarity jabs deadlock on the head )
Deadlock: Ouch! Okay, I'll simplify! This is my home! As of now, you are a threat to my home! The threat must be neutralized! All right, enough talk!!! *a compartment opens in his armor and metallic wings come out, flies toward DS*
(btw that was some military slang I've learned in some movies... I thought it would be appropriate since Deadlock's a general of the Crystal Empire and all :)
(ooooh..... I wouldn't know. its ok though! nice thinking! )

DS: listen you! i've been trapped in there for almost 18 years!
Deadlock: *flies in front of DS to look her in the eye* Hmm. Maybe we SHOULD talk. I'm listening. How did you remain undetected for such a long time?
( stares ) DS: I've been stuck in that poor excuse for a military pony for years! Listen, what else can I do that one time in your life when you free?!?!
Fenix: The pill and water was supposed to prevent something bad from happening to you. Instead, it did the opposite. How did you become this?
DS: oh yeah, i forgot about that. I was made of medicine and stuff. Lets face it, She should have never had that war medicine...... ( sighs )
Fenix: It was something My Quartermaster made, it wasn't supposed to be for war, just to help any agents that were about to be infected.
DS: she took it about 18 years ago. -.- DUH! so, lets get back to killing you. ( grabs a fire ball ) i have nothing else to do.
Dan : *in own voice* you.. are... *In King Of Shadow Ponies and own voice* DEAAAAAAAD!!! *Charge with Shadow armour on DS* *In King Of Shadow Ponies and own voice* GET OVER HERE PEACE OF SHIT MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA *In King Of Shadow Ponies voice* DIE! *put sword in DS heart* *In King Of Shadow Ponies and own voice* DIE DIE DIE AND GIVE ME YOUR BLOOD AND HEART AND EVERY SINGLE ORGAN HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
( DS changes back to Death Knife, and she has a sword in heart ) DK: ugh..... ( chest bleeds a lot where heart is )
DK: why..........dan.................( closes eyes with sword still in heart )
Deadlock: Why the hay are you standing like there like a statue?! Somepony, give me a first aid kit, or something!
( a first aid kit falls from tree. ) Tree: HERE'S YOUR KIT! ( then doesn't talk )
(lolz)
Deadlock: *blinks in surprise, then shakes head* okay I can do this... I was a medic in the Second Equine War.... okay... this is a very delicate stage, don't move... I'm gonna take the blade out, but it's very close to the heart... Yeah, got it! *throws away the sword, pours some kind of powder in the wound and then patches it up* This is magic dust. It will hurt as heck, but hopefully you will regenerate.
DK: ( starts breathing slowly again. and thanks for not swearing! )
NocturnalMirage commented…
(I don't do that. If it comes to swearing I try to stay within the confines of the original canon, my fave is what the hay. :) over a year ago
carlie445 commented…
yay! over a year ago
Deadlock: Are you okay, DK? It seems General Dan has some anger management issues. It is common among ponies who participate in a long term military service.