My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Evil overturned RP (CLOSED AND OPEND)

SomeoneButNoone posted on Apr 08, 2013 at 02:06PM
here we go sooooo if you want join go too -> Answers -> find this :P
RULES:
NO RULES !!!!
Info:
Not For Shadow Space... nah just kidding everyone can enter :P
Have fun....non...ok have fun
OH YES:
Everythink start in Ponyville under SugarCubeCorner (I dont starting this RP anypony elese need start it)

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 446 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 446

over a year ago NocturnalMirage said…
*a stallion with a crimson coat kicks one of the doors out in the bunker* Nice goin'! You managed to infect a 52 square kilometer area with radiation! And for what? Who's in charge here?!
*a stallion with a crimson coat kicks one of the doors out in the bunker* Nice goin'! You managed to
over a year ago carlie445 said…
( DK justs runs off with a gas mask on ) DK: MY BAD! ( runs for life then falls over into a hole ) I FOUND SOMETHING!
Crimson pony: I asked who the hay is in charge of this disastrous operation?! Is this a military action at all?!!!
over a year ago SomeoneButNoone said…
Dan : GEA (Global Equestria Army) Operation to Rescute Soldiers from crash site but *points at DK* THAT STUPID IDIOT CALL NUKE!!! uhhh...
( pulls out something ) DK: HEY! SURE I SAID TO SENT TO NUKES! BUT DOES IT REALY MATTER! (gets a bit angry and bone shows on leg whenever she gets mad ) but i found this. ( puts down ) I think its a zom-clone genorator. i brought gloves, so it didn't work on me.
( pulls out something ) DK: HEY! SURE I SAID TO SENT TO NUKES! BUT DOES IT REALY MATTER! (gets a bit
Dan : IS FUCKIN MATTER BECAUSE THERE IS A CIVILIANS... let my friend check it he good siencist... *give phone number* hes phone number name is Steven...*helicopter arraive* shit... we dont have sit for one of us... I gonna stay here...
last edited over a year ago
Crimson Pony: Yes it does matter! The radioactive cloud is heading toward the borders of the Crystal Empire.That is the part when it becomes my business what you do here. We have to clean up this mess you created ASAP.
Dan : uh... fuck it... *kick rock* wait... why I dont useeeee my wings.... demn... *fly under helicopter*
Crimson Pony: Negative. I have my orders. We're near the southern borders of the Crystal Empire, therefore this crisis is is a threat to my homeland. I can't and I won't leave until the crisis is eliminated.
Dan : Break the orders THEY DEAD!... I can say because... my brother is in plane *look on plane* and he see everythink... *slap Crimson Pony* THEY DEAD NEW ORDERS GET YOUR ASS BACK TO BASE!
Crimson Pony: *grabs Dan's hoof* I don't think you realize who you're talking to. I am general Deadlock, commander officer of the joint Crystalline Divison 68! If you ever dare to raise your hoof against me, the least of your problems will be facing the court-martial, son! Now... I am willing to to forget what happened, if you brief me on what exactly happened here. Unfortunately, I've been seperated from my platoon, I do not know if they're alive or not. The electromagnetic discharge from the nuke rendered my rcommunication relays and my vehicles useless. Is there a funcioning long range radio at your base? I need to inform my superiors.
Dan : *grab Deadlock* You dont know with who you talking to Im General Dan and Creator Of GEA about 1000 yer ago... long story I died some unicorn get my alavie... By The way Im the more high range than you soo GET IT TO YOUR SMALL BRAIN AND GO TO BASE NOW!!!
(yay, conflict! :)

Deadlock: *grinds teeth and glares at Dan for a bit* Understood. You are the higher ranking officer... Sir. Moving to base.
( runs in front of cloud and asorbs everything, then disposes into a raido-active proof hole, then seals lid )
over a year ago Seanthehedgehog said…
Fenix: *walks up* Thanks for leaving me behind.
( runs tot blaze ) DK: she's hurt real bad. MAN! its all my fault! if I didn't call that stupid air strike none of this would've happened! ( leg decays more ) ( grabs med. kit. and pulls out that shoky thingy ) CLEAR! ( shocks and blase is alive again nn )
Fenix: What did I miss?
DK: I found this! (shows zom-clone maker) I think that you put you hoove in the hole, then its does something. watch. (puts in old leg and it turns green and bone shows )
Deadlock: What the hay is this device?!
Fenix: He just said it was a Zom-clone maker. And I just wanted you guys to know, if you ever need reinforcements, I can call for support, and other M.I.3 agents will show up.
Deadlock: Actually I might need some help. *whispers* I'm in serious need of a long range communication unit to inform the Crystal HQ about the situation here. I've taken measures to aquire one, but it seems General Dan has other ideas. Could you help me with this?
Fenix: I'll try. Fenix to M.I.3.
Commander: Ja?
Fenix: The Crystal Empire is about to be under attack. We need to inform the citie's HQ.
Commander: On it. It'll take 5 minutes for our units to get there.
Fenix: Understood.
Deadlock: Thank you... Fenix. I don't know what's going on, but with those reinforcements, we'll be ready. Unfortunately I cannot return to the Empire the way I came, because of the radiation. For the time being, I'll rather stick with you guys. Even if it means putting up with General Dan.
( something pops into DK's mind ) DK: wait a second! ( steps back and looks at ground. ) ( says lightly, : the fibinachi sequence... no.... ) GUYS! I HAVE SOMETHING! pinkie was first, then rainbow, then 5, then 8, then 13, and so on! THATS THE FIBINACHI SEQUENCE!!!

0+1=1, 1+1=2, 1+2=3, 2+3= 5, 3+5=8, and 5+8=13! who know how many there are now!
Deadlock: *scratches the back of his head* Err... what does this mean?
DK: we each have milatary numbers, most of us here are fibinachi numbers. i'm.uh... lets see..... 8+13=... yep. i'm 22, your 35, and your 57. i fear I'M closest to the sequence. you can't move on without a number in the order.
Deadlock: So, what's going to happen?
DK:( turns around and all the zomponies are after me ) THATS WHAT I MEAN! RUN!!!
Fenix: *throws grenade* That'll kill at least 4 of them.
Deadlock: There's more! *jumps in front of a zompony and snaps its neck* Dang it, I need my armour! Anypony! Please help me find it! It must be around here somewhere. Its container unit is a 1.7 meter * 1.2 meter object, that looks like a big, silver colored suitcase!
*kicks a zompony in the face*
Dan : *fire 5 zomponies* Demn I getting out from ammo... *talk with someone to radio* Changing plans... (two assult helicopters come and stap shooting zomponies)
GEA Pilot : *throw somethink in bag* GIFT FROM STEVEN
Dan : *open bag* Antidote... Ok Changing Plans we need go to Crystal Empire my brother take contact and this is last save place where no zomponies...
Dan : You In Guys?
Fenix: Right behind you.
DK: i can handle this. ( closes eyes and goes into rage form ) I GOT THIS! ( runs head on into zomponies and they set on fire )
DK: i can handle this. ( closes eyes and goes into rage form ) I GOT THIS! ( runs head on into zompon
Fenix: *kills the rest* We must get going to the Crystal Empire.
DKR ( death knife: rage ): ALRIGHT! LETS MOVE! ( BURNS ALL THE CORPSES OF THE ZOMPONIES AND FIRE GETS BLUE AND GREEN )
DKR: LISTEN YOU! YOU....huh? ( calms down and sees something bit me, but not a zompony, and passes out )
Fenix: *shoots thing* Death Knife, you ok?
Deadlock: Oh, so the Crystal Empire is being taken care of just like that, Blaze?! That is MY HOMELAND! And it's the most endagered place right now! *murmurs some ancient spells* redivivus!
*a silver armor assembles around me within a minute*
Deadlock: Oh, so the Crystal Empire is being taken care of just like that, Blaze?! That is MY HOMELAN
DK: i'm.............fine........ ( tries to stand, but falls down. then starts to change form and glows red ) help.... ( then blacks out and faints )
Fenix: Don't worry *revives DK* We gotta get a move on.
( shes still alive you know... just saying. ) DK: ( changes form uncontrollably )
( shes still alive you know... just saying. ) DK: ( changes form uncontrollably )
NocturnalMirage commented…
wow she looks awesome. Kinda like a combo of Celestia and Nigtmare Moon. I guess that's what the main concept of this pony is... :) over a year ago
( yeah...i'll name her night frost. )
(yay, it's fun to be a pony! Actually all my friends consider me sick for liking MLP, except for one, but I don't care... I am who I am, and don't want to get in some personal stuff like that, especially not in a RP, but just one question: does it make me sick if I like something different than most people do?)
( not at ALL! i may be a girl,but I like blood and gore! I'm a girl, and i like vampire that BURN in the daylight! NOT THOSE VAMPIRE POSERS WHO SPARKLE! NO! I LIKE THE COOL VAMPIRES LIKE DRACKULA, EVEN NOZVERACTO! whoever he is... no affence! can we get back to the rp for a bit? and i agree. ) DK: what just happened? ( stands up weakly )
Fenix: You've become Nightfrost, and now we have to get to the Crystal Empire.
Deadlock: Affirmative. And we better get a move on. We aren't far from the borders of the Empire. Staying in one place is dangerous right now.
Dan : Keep going guys *shoot* I see Crystal Empire *shoot* WHAT TH- *Zompony bite and I fall* G-Go Without ME!
Fenix: Nien! *breaks zompony's neck & grabs Dan* We're going WITH you
Deadlock: We leave nopony behind! *a compartment opens in the sides of his armour and shoots two rockets into the approacheing zompony herd*