Bleach Anime Bleach: The Fallout

jstar18 posted on Jun 25, 2010 at 11:44PM
If you are interested in joining this forum, then this is the best time todo that as we are "starting over" with a time skip!

This is the forum for the rp that was started by LOBOS, myself, and a few others. Please follow the posting rules.

Rules:
1) This forum is only for rp post. Do not post random questions about joining, I will explain that process later.

2) Do not post characters or blade ideas in this forum.

3) If you want to join, please post your character in the forum called Make a Zanpaktou. Then put a small post up here saying that you would like to join and that your character is on whatever page in the Make a Zanpaktou forum. (Example: Hi, I would like to join your rp, my character is on page 94 on Make a Zanpaktou.)

Here is the current order to post:
Myself
Whiteflame
Hadez
Onix
Wolfmaster
Rantora
Shukun_kizuku
Zordaik
Gracen_silence
S3raphymn

Might come back later:
LOBOs
BrokenSun
Testu

This is a quick summary of what has happened before we moved to this forum:

Seems as though soul society has become far more embattled. Though the arrancar have chosen to stay out of the limelight much of the time, hollows are being sent out at a gradually increasing rate, and the captains are taking notice. Moreover, there's been some movement by other forces. Scouts have reported visuals of an army of ex-soul reapers that is disrupting much of the control of soul society over various sectors of the human world. Though they attack the hollows as well, this does not bode well for soul society. In response, soul society has decided to search for outside help in dealing with the surge of problems, and has become far more liberal about sending its captains out to deal with problems.

- Crow meets with Isao to talk about how a certain arrancar, Rey, wanting him and his crew Ace of X to attack a couple of supply shipments in Soul Society, which he did. But Crow says that later Rey returned and asked him to do something that he couldn't do. With Rey not appreciating the refusal, he destroyed Crows base. Crow gives Isao a card and Isao threatens Crow as he leaves.

- As Crow leaves, he notices a strong energy heading towards Squad 1's barracks. Isao thinks about all the crazy things that have happened and remembers his former student Miroku and the hard times he went through ten years ago. Miroku appears in his window and asks what Crow was discussing with him. Isao explains and ask if Miroku will help. Miroku says that this is a serious problem and offers help but Isao doesn't expect much.

- Isao calls for a captains meeting and explains what happened with Crow and Miroku. The captains all seem concerned with what has transpired and Isao says he may know where Crow is at. Zane (captain of Squad 2) and Jin (captain of Squad 11) agree to go find him. In a forest away from soul society, three outsiders; Titus, Chiyo and Hideaki look for Miroku.

- Lieutinant Dawn informs her Captain, Amiro, about what has happen in Soul Society.

- In the real world, a quincy named Joshua kills a soul reaper. In Hueco Mundo, Rey is furious about Crow not doing what he said. Huabu trys to talk to Rey but is quickly sent on a mission to the real world. Reaper appears but Rey does not want to alk to him.

- Captain of Squad 8, Ryuu finally gets back from his mission. His Lieutinant Kimi finds him and talks about what has happened with Crow and Miroku. They later get some ice cream.

- Jin and Zane are about to go to the real world to find Crow. Jin tells Zane about how he plans to change the old image of Squad 11 that Kenpachi had created.

- Crow finally gets back to his hideout in the real world which is an arcade. We are introduced to a few members; Toni, Leigh-Ann, Leo, Roy and Saito. After some conversation, Crow reveals that some soul reapers are outside. Zane and Jin meet Crow.

- Coran, a member of the Rising Suns, is in the shadows watching the meeting between Soul Society and Ace of X. Miroku arrives at his hideout and is greeted by Asoka. After some conversation, Miroku finds Hideaki and his friends and asks what they want.

- Hideaki explains to Miroku that him and his two friends will join his cause as long as he agrees to help them on a very important mission in Hueco Mundo. In Soul Society, Isao finally gets sleep but he is having bad dreams about his past. In the real world, Haubu is searching for Joshua.

- Amiro goes into Squad 1's barracks and tells him that he knows what happened with Crow because he was sneaking around, he asks if Isao will take him the next time he meets Crow. Isao says okay.

- In the real world, Joshua and Haubu meet and start fighting. In Soul Society, a soul reaper named Akihiko demands that he be given a captain seat. Satoshi trys to get him to calm down and does. Akihiko leaves and Isao realizes that he has a point as they are in need of captains.

- Reaper, an arrancar, is bored and goes to the real world looking for a fight. Captain Yokoshimo is in the real world fighting hollows and meets Reaper, they prepare for battle.

- Captain Ryuu and Kimi head to the real world to deal with some arrancar, he receives a picture of the arrancar and notices something wierd about one of them.

- Crow is not happy about how Soul Society found his hideout and the other members seem concerned as well. As Haubu and Joshua fight, Haubu notices Crows energy and goes to the arcade to confront him. Haubu confronts Crow and puts her sword in his face ready to fight. A man named Thor grabs her and slams her through a wall. Haubu quickly kills Thor and this send Crow over the edge.

- Miroku accepts Hideaki and his friends into the Rising Suns. Hideaki and Asoka talk as they reach the hideout and they meet Coran. Coran tells them what has happened with the meeting between Soul Society and Crow, and that an arrancar has started some trouble with Crow. Miroku seems to not care and tells everyone to get some rest because they will be going to Hueco Mundo tomorrow. Two people walk out of a room in the hideout and Miroku tells them that he won't need them for the mission to Hueco Mundo and says to stay undercover in Soul Society.

- In the real world, Haubu releases and Crow goes shikai. Haubu's unusual abilities seem to be throwing Crow off. Haubu explains how only attacks that have balance can work against her. Crow shoots a charged blast which does nerve damage causing Haubu to stagger around. Crow goes Bankai. At the Rising Suns' base, Asoka opens the garganta; Miroku, Hideaki, Titus, Chiyo and Asoka walk in heading to Heuco Mundo. Coran stays behind at the hideout.

- In Hueco Mundo, Rey notices 5 strong presences. Joshua joins in on the fight between Crow and Haubu. Joshua seems to be firing at both Crow and Haubu, Crow continues to fight Haubu shooting down her Balas with his lightning bolts. Crow pulls out his other gun which has been charging for a full minute and fires at Joshua, which goes through his shoulder. Joshua kicks Crows guns away, slashes him on his thigh and kicks him away. Crow mocks Joshua about his bad aim and Joshua responds by saying "Who ever said I was aiming at you". Joshua then stabs his Seele Schneiders into the wall at his waist as he eyes the other 4 he shot. At the same time Crow and Haubu notice that the 5 are equidistant apart making a pentagon, Blue lights go between the Seele Schneiders and outline the pentagon. Haubu then looks down and smiles as she’s standing in the middle of the design. Joshua then opens one of his silver tubes and dumps the liquid onto his Seele Schneider which causes a huge explosion encompassing the area within the outlined pentagon.

- Ryuu and his Squad arrive in the real world ready to fight the arrancar that have shown up. Things go well until Ryuu is cut down by an arrancar named Majiyo. As Ryuu falls he calls for Kimi. Majiyo Suffers a flashback of herself and four other children running through the district 54 being chased by a man they had taken food from. Then she orders a full retreat and they return to Hueco Mundo. Kimi defeats the arrancar she is battling and catches Ryuu. She looks on as the arrancar that took down the captain widens her eyes and seems to have an internal battle with herself. The arrancar then orders a retreat and Kimi can only look on. Two days later in Squad 4's barracks, Kimi talks to Ryuu as he finally wakes up. They discuss what happened in the real world and both agree to find a way to clease Majiyo's soul.

I don't feel like updating this so if you want to know everything that has happened after this, then start at page one and read! I hope you enjoy!
last edited on Sep 17, 2011 at 09:36PM

Bleach Anime 1672 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 1672

over a year ago whiteflame55 said…
Some awesome stuff, really enjoying the direction this is going in. I have a red-eye flight back home tonight and I'll probably write a good deal of my piece during that. Looking forward to continuing these fights.
over a year ago LOBOSdelRAYo said…
jstar your post dwarfs mine in size and awesomeness
over a year ago jstar18 said…
heh, thanks man!
I apologize for the lateness of my post, it is taking quite a while to write out. I've got 3 parts done, but two of the major ones still remain unfinished. I should have them posted tonight, if I don't pass out from lack of sleep.
new character page 111 in the make your own zanpakuto forum this is Credo ally Argo
last edited over a year ago
Alright, my apologies for this, but I will not be able to finish my post tonight (pulled an all nighter last night as a result of a red-eye flight, so I'm too exhausted to write the continuation of a couple of fights). Nonetheless, I have finished some of the pieces, so I'll post those. People after me can feel free to post whenever, I'll post the second bit later on.

(At the Squad 4 barracks)
Yasashiku drummed her fingers on the desktop. Reports had come in of the many fights going on outside, and the building shook at regular intervals. The rate of her fingers was constantly speeding up, until they all seemed to come down at once. She brought her fist down on the table, causing the others in the room to look up at her.
Yasashiku: Why the hell aren’t we out there?
???: Our place is here, Captain Unohana…
She gave him a ferocious look, her hand tensing as though to grab his throat. The 5th seat in her squad, Ren, quickly silenced himself, he was still not used to her distaste for her own last name.
???: The wounded are coming in droves, captain. We need you here to defend this location while we treat the critically wounded.
Yasashiku: Always got a reason for these things, don’t you Elan?
Elan: But it is nonetheless a pretty good reason, wouldn’t you agree?
She gritted her teeth. Yasashiku hated having to admit it, but there was no one in her squad who was capable enough to keep this place from collapsing. Maybe, if she went outside and found a soul reaper from another squad…
A man came bursting in, carrying a young woman who was bleeding profusely from her forehead. Elan sighed and went over to grab her, moving out the door just ahead of the man who carried her.
Yasashiku: Eisaku, come here a moment.
The man who had carried the soul reaper in gritted his teeth and turned around, allowing the door to shut behind him. A small smile adorned Yasashiku’s face.
Eisaku: What is it?
Yasashiku: Is that any way to address a captain.
A frown was evident Eisaku’s face: What would you have of me…Captain?
The words seemed forced out of him, and he seemed on the verge of retching as he said them. The smile became a wide smirk of glee.
Yasashiku: You’ve been on the battlefield, but you must be tired, oh lowly shinigami! How about you rest here for a moment?
Eisaku’s face grew serious: There’s no time for that now, I must…
Yasashiku: You must do nothing. This is a captain’s orders.
Eisaku: You’re not my captain.
Yasashiku: Oh but I am A captain. Who was the one in the academy who said that a dull sword like mine would never amount to anything?
Eisaku: Have you had your fun yet, Captain Unohana?
He dramatically emphasized that last word, and the smile faded from her face. He walked over to her desk, slammed his hands down and looked her straight in the eyes. She didn’t flinch.
Yasashiku: No need to get defensive, Eisaku. I was merely…
Eisaku interrupted: What were you doing, Captain Unohana? Trying to keep me from my work, Captain Unohana? Trying to interrupt our efforts to spurn the invaders, Captain Unohana? Or were you just bored, and letting your emotions out on me, AGAIN, Captain Uno…!
As her last name was emphasized over and over again, her flat expression turned into a deeper and deeper scowl, until it seemed it could go no further and became complete calm. She grabbed his mouth during the last utterance, a horrified look overcoming his face. She let go quickly, his mouth now sagging in horror from the remembrance of the last time he’d seen her like that.
Yasashiku’s voice was as calm as she looked: I was merely asking you to be my vice captain.
Eisaku’s mouth dropped open, as did the mouths of all the soul reapers around them.
Eisaku: I…! My duty is to my squad, the 13th squad to be exact! What would Renee say if she…?
Yasashiku: She’ll just have to deal without her 4th seat.
Eisaku: But…this is preposterous! There are at least 5 people in your squad stronger than I am, and you’re going to overlook them out of spite?!
Yasashiku: I always told you I’d turn this squad around; this is just the first part of that plan. I need someone capable to defend this place.
Eisaku was shocked at the complement. “Capable”!? It might as well have been glowing praise from the Captain Commander himself. Yasashiku got up, slowly rounding the table with the armband of the vice captain in hand, placing it in his hand, though it only fell to the ground. He was still unable to grasp what was going on. She opened the door to leave, and it was only then that he snapped out of it.
Eisaku: W…wait! Where are you going?
Yasashiku: To the front lines. Whoever heard of a perfectly capable captain sitting a battle this important out?
Eisaku: What about all these injured people?
Yasashiku turned around, a smile flashing on her face: They’re your problem now.
Eisaku’s mouth seemed to drop completely to the floor, along with the rest of the room, all of whom screamed the same words as the door shut behind her.
Everyone: WHAT THE HELL!?

(Las Noches)

Boido: Sending them without consulting me, eh Sloth?
Dormirarbol looked over lazily to see Boido toying with something in the corner of the room. He sneered at other espada before leaning back in the throne and closing his eyes.
Dormirarbol: Since when do I have to consult you? We’re both in charge, meaning we can both make decisions. And stop calling me “Sloth”! It’s creepy.
Boido: You know they’re coming back here, right?
An annoyed Dormirarbol opened his eyes to see Boido directly in front of him, kneeling on his toes on the right armrest of the throne.
Dormirarbol: What are ya talkin’ about? That’s the entire reason I sent them out there, to bring those damn shinigami and mercenaries back here.
Boido tilted his head, eyes seeming to bore into Dormirarbol’s skull: You really think they’d leave just like that with Lust? They must have been out here for another purpose. They’re coming back here, there’s no reason to go to them.
Dormirarbol: Listen, why don’t you go order around some subordinates? Hell, find Reaper and put him in his place if you want, have some fun why don’t you?
Boido sighed: You’re just as dense as Rey.
Dormirarbol’s face contorted with anger: Why you…!
He slashed out with his blade at the other espada, hitting nothing but air as Boido jumped back.
Boido: Killing each other will just get us killed by them. That “Crow” character can fight us one on one, and some of his allies are strong enough to present a problem.
Dormirarbol: What do you propose we do then?
Boido: Lay a trap. Be ready for them. We will need Reaper if we are to be fully prepared for them.
Dormirarbol waved his hand nonchalantly: If you can get him, go for it. Long as you don’t get in my way, I could care less.
Boido turned to leave. His mouth turned to a line as he walked out the door. He began speaking to himself.
Boido: Treat Lust as unworthy, will you? We’ll see who the unworthy one is.

(Renee vs. Cai)

Renee was at a loss. Her abilities seemed completely incapable of doing anything to damage this type of opponent. Sacrificing the energy to move quicker would go to no avail, and if she couldn’t touch him, what use was her other ability? She looked at the hilt of her blade, frowning. She needed to buy time to think this through.
She looked downward, slamming her hand to the ground. The friction caused small damage, but she bore with it. A small energy wave surrounded the area her hand had landed on as she stood straight up.
Cai: What’s that supposed to do? Make me nervous?
Renee: Come and see.
Cai maneuvered quickly from crystal to crystal, eventually lunging out with a strike at lightning speed, only to quickly turn back into the crystal as a wave of energy shot up in front of him. It struck several of the mirrors, which absorbed them, though he got away unharmed.
Renee thinks: That will only hold him for so long. It’s a small version of Ittō Kasō, and it uses up energy extremely fast. Need to think.
She closed her eyes, deep in thought. Cai shifted around again, trying to attack her from several other angles, only to meet the same resistance. He smiled as more energy was absorbed, feeling his ability start to max out. He knew it was only a matter of time.
Cai: What’s the matter? Is this the best a captain like you can do? And here I was looking for a capable opponent!
Renee’s eyes flashed open. It would be risky, but it was worth a shot. Cai was probably conserving energy for a reason, she just had to get him to use it. She began casting numerous kido without incantations, moving her hands around the air around her at lightning speed, and trying to ignore the pain of the accompanying burns. Each of the abilities formed slowly, as she tried to form them as slowly as a possible, a process that was further reduced in speed by the friction of the area. These would not fire for several minutes.
Cai: I see you’ve got a plan. Too bad you won’t be able to make use of it!
The mirrors began to glow white. Renee looked around at the dome of blinding white light, shock in her eyes as she felt her own powers amalgamate into the dome form, making an intensely powerful force. She didn’t have much time. She quickly clasped her hands together, a green light forming between them.
Cai: Too late for that!
The brilliant white light engulfed them both, and a massive explosion rocked the area. Buildings all around them caved in from the force. A massive crater adorned the area, most of which was focused on the former area of the dome.
Cai’s blade had returned to its shikai form. He was only slightly damaged by his own ability, though his clothes were torn in several places and both sandals were destroyed, but was running low on spirit energy. He could no longer feel her spirit energy. He smiled, starting to laugh before his breath caught. He looked up, suddenly realizing that he was still within the influence of her bankai. He looked around for her, unable to see through the clouds of smoke billowing around them.
Renee: Can you not feel my presence? I suppose when you gather so much of it like that, it blinds you to more contained sources.
Cai was taken aback by the power in her voice. She must have been hit by the force of his attack, he didn’t see her move. He suddenly felt a concentrated source of power, and struck out with his blade, grunting as the movement burned his arm. His sword contacted, hitting a sphere of red. The sphere exploded, leaving more severe burns on his right arm and shoulder.
Cai thinks: What the hell?! Those attacks she made are still here too?
Renee: Confused?
A sudden wind blew away the obstructing dust around him. Several kido strikes floated in a circle a foot above his head, all now complete, though slow moving. He saw shattered remnants of his mirrors littering the ground, but as he turned his head, his eyes widened in shock. Two mirrors that had been at opposite ends of the dome were far more intact than the rest, but positioned much closer to him and lying on the ground. He realized that the energy of the blast from those two must have canceled out what had come from the others.
Renee: Still don’t get it?
Her voice seemed to come from everywhere. The lingering energy made it impossible to sense her, and she was not in sight.
Cai: Damnit, where are you? Are you just going to hide from me?
Renee: Tell me, why do you think I was captain of the Kido Corps? I’m too young for such a position, and they had been disbanded for so long beforehand. Why recreate them.
Cai: Like I care!
Renee: It’s because I’m the only one…who has gone beyond kido.
Cai: What does that mean?
Cai’s constant searching made him oblivious to the fact that the kido spells above him had changed direction, and were now heading directly for him. Small threads rose from the ground and connected to each of them.
The glint of metal suddenly caught his eye, and he looked down. Renee’s dagger was planted in the ground at his feet. He picked it up, threads of spirit energy becoming apparent to his eyes as he followed them upward. He chuckled.
Cai: Is that the best you can do? I know you’re out of energy after all this! Those will never reach me!
He flexed his leg to move, and the look in his eyes changed to horror. His left foot simply wouldn’t leave the ground.
Renee: What was that you said about not being affected by my ability? Friction affects everyone.
Cai was shocked by the sudden closeness of her voice. He looked straight up, noticing her above him, a hand on her chest exuding energy. One of her arms was covered in symbols from the kido she had used earlier to make it impossible for him to track her voice. She reached out with her other hand, quickly touching the 9 remaining kido spells above him. They rocketed toward him, completely ignoring the friction of the space around them.
Cai: SHIT!
A tremendous explosion erupted, entirely focused on that one point. A heavily damaged Cai lay in the newly created hole, burn marks, deep cuts and broken bones covering him from head to toe.
Renee limped over to him: So, your last shot of crystals managed to deflect some of the damage. Probably saved your life.
She sat down on the edge of the hole, but she wanted to collapse. It had taken every ounce of energy left in her to use those last abilities. Even her sword, now back to its shikai state, felt too heavy to lift.
Cai coughed up blood: H…how?
Renee: Being the former captain of the Kido Corps has its perks. Central 46 allows me and only me to learn and use long forbidden techniques like that ability you said was “too late.” I used Jikanteishi to stop time in the area, and then disconnected two of your mirrors. I used another ability of my zanpakuto to plant them in the middle of the dome like that, and to plant your foot on the ground later. You couldn’t feel my energy anymore, so I simply used the confusion to my advantage with Tenteikūra.
Renee paused, catching her breath: A fight with former captain Kurotsuchi gave me insight into the use of spirit threads. As such, I had placed many of them in my dagger for an energy source. All that was needed was for them to reach out and attach to the spells I’d created earlier, and they needed to be in place just long enough to shift their direction. Confusion supplied that.
Cai smirked, grimacing at the pain of the movement: Wow, I was really up against someone special.
Cai passed out from the pain of his injuries. Renee sat and looked at him for a second before falling backward.
Renee: A little sleep couldn’t hurt.
As her eyes closed, she looked over to the place where Miroku and Isao were fighting.
Renee thinks: Is this the end, or just the beginning?
over a year ago BrokenSun35 said…
----------Shadow, Ice, Lightning, Light----------
Shado jumped back about 50 feet away from the explosion
Shado: (Coughing) Damn that hurt, good thing my shadow took most of the damage. I wonder what happened to the big man; luckily I only have a few bruises he must be all banged up.
The smoke was starting to clear and Argo was standing unmoved with only a few burns and scratches Shado was completely shocked on how so little damage was done to him
Argo: I told you I have the strongest hierro in the Orden I barley felt a thing (Laughing) You can’t beat me, I’ll never lose to a weakling like you!
Shado: Oh really well then (Shado jumps up 30 feet in the air and sees there is a tree that is casting a shadow in front of Argo) I’ll have to show you how strong I am. (Shado throws his Zanpakuto towards Argo)
Argo: What an idiotic idea to throw your blade at your opponent! (Gets ready to block the blade)
Shado: That’s not the point!
The blade hit the ground directly in front of Argo where the dead tree was casting the Shadow the blade then came out of Argo Shadow and stabbed him the left shoulder. Argo eyes widened and he reached for the blade to take it out but before he grabbed it a blot of black lightning pierced a hole through his shoulder.
Shado: (yelling to Argo) where’s your hierro now?
Shado then vanished and re- appeared behind Argo and grabbed his blade and kicked Argo in the back sending him flying. Argo went tumbling about 40 feet away and finally stood up with a face red as a beet from anger.
Argo: YOU UNGREATFUL FUCK, I WAS GONNA KILL YOU QUICK AND PAINLESS BUT NOW IM GOING TO MAKE YOU SUFFER! CERO!!!!!
Shado: You really don’t get it do you? Cero won’t work on me. Dākupurotekutā
Shado’s shadow then stood up and stood in front of Shado holding his hand out in front of him and blocking the Cero
Shado’s Shadow: Well that was boring bring me up when you really need to…
Shado: Fine, fine.
Argo: (Thoughts) since a Cero won’t work I’ll have to just fight with my weapon
Argo then vanished and appeared behind Shado and sliced his back with his spear.
Shado: Damn I wasn’t even paying attention…
Shado turned around and stabbed at Argo at a blinding speed which Argo was able to dodge most but was cut multiple times, Argo then countered the attack doing the same speedy stabbing motion as the same as Shado after not hitting him Argo rammed his foot into Shado’s stomach sending him flying
-----To Crow-----
Crow was now coughing from the explosion and was looking towards the smoke to see what damage Credo has taken, the smoke was clearing and Credo shield was nowhere to be seen
Crow: (Smiling) Hey Credo did that shield of yours break?
Credo: Actually it did but I do not need a blade to kill yo-
Crow had fired balas de descarga which he had been charging for 30 seconds at Credo that hit him right below his right lung causing him to wince in pain.
Crow: Now what were you saying?
Credo: You impudent fool! I am going to make you pay, Cero!!!!
Credo fired his Cero at Crow who side stepped so he was facing the Cero, he then vanished and re appeared behind Credo and slammed his face down into the dirt.
Crow: You’re pretty weak without your shield this is going to make killing you much easi-
Credo side kicked Crow making him hit the ground Credo then stood up and pointed his blade at Crow’s head
Credo: You impudence will now be put to an end.
Crow: I wouldn’t be so sure!
Crow put both of his hands on the ground and aimed so his feet are pointing at Credo’s face he then pushed kicking Credo directly in the face sending him tumbling 30 feet away
Credo: (While tumbling) d…d...a...am...n i...i...t...t
Crow points both of his guns at Credo and started charging his one of his guns.
Crow: balas lobo de descarga! (Fired at Credo as the bullet traveled it started turning into a wolf made of electrical energy and when it reached Credo it bit his arm and exploded
Crow: Way easier than I thought. (Looks towards the area where the wolf exploded and his eyes widen in shock as he sees Credo is now holding his shield.)
Credo: I won’t die you fool. Shine! Illuminar Caballeros!
There was an extremely bright light temporarily blinding Crow and interrupting Shado battle with Argo when the light dimmed Credo had turned into an angel/bird like humanoid. A person sized gold ring is now floating behind him and is rotating; also a halo is floating above his head. His shield changed to resemble a wing and is on his right arm, and he has now gained a large wing on the left side.
Crow: That’s some flashy Resurrección you got there.
Credo: It’s not all for show, Malo Golpeando Lanza
Credo threw multiple rods at Crow who dodged most of them but was grazed by one of them opening a large cut on his right calf.
Crow: (Thoughts) Damn he has gotten faster and stronger I guess it’s time to step it up (Out loud) Bankai!!! (A large bolt of lightning struck down on Crow and caused a minor explosion after the smoke cleared Crow was wearing an outfit similar with white fur gloves and boot an eye piece and 2 ornate guns.) Lobos del Rayo! (Pointing one gun at Credo) Let’s do this…
-----Back to Shado-----
Shado was now standing back up and had a few cuts and the same with Argo.
Shado: Looks like you friend went into Resurrección.
Argo: And it looks as your friend went into Bankai.
Shado: (To self) fighting together… just like old times huh Crow?
Argo: What was that…oh never mind your going to die (Using his spear to cut his upper lip) Let’s see your Shadow block this, Gran Rey Cero!
Shado: (Keeping a plain face as the Cero as coming towards him) that won’t work (Firing a black lightning bolt at the Cero causing an massive explosion surrounding both Argo and Shado)
When the smoke cleared both of them had various burns, cuts, and bruises and Shado still had the same plain face.
Argo: (Shocked) you countered my Gran Rey Cero?!? Then I guess I’ll step it up a bit. Freeze over, Lagarto Congelados
There was a blue light that seems to drop the temperature by 20 degrees that made Shado shiver when the light died down Argo has transformed a pale blue lizard humanoid with a gigantic Ice spike on his left arm and other various Ice spikes on his body
Shado: Nice Resurrección (Now smirking) too bad it’s going to be a short lived moment
Shado vanished and re appeared behind Argo in half of a second swinging his blade to decapitate Argo but before his blade made contact Argo reached his hand back and grabbed Shado’s zanpakuto and lung it and Shado 100 feet away sending him crashing into the ground.
Shado: (Coughing because of his new broken rib) Damn it, but I guess I'll do it, Bankai!!
The area around Argo and Shado darkened and all the shadows in the area clumped on Shado at once causing a small explosion after the smoke cleared Shado was wearing a black trench coat that went down a little past his waist and a pair of pitch black jeans and shoes and is now holding 2 double edged katana’s with 7 holes each hole being 3 inches apart.
Shado: Kingu kage no kei no! (Looks up to see something missing) Damn it Kingu you love to piss me off. (Snaps his fingers and some of his shadow comes out and forms a black crown with various colored jewels on it) there we go.
Argo: and I guess I must compliment a low life trash like you but I won’t (Showing a sharp toothed lizard smile)
Shado: (smiling and laughing sarcastically) Hahaha very funny, Mayonaka no arashi (Puts his blades together and launches the pitch black tornado at Argo)
Argo: I would think you’d have a better plan than throwing an attack head on
Shado: I do!!
He vanished and re appeared behind Argo sliced an X on Argo’s back (which barley cut him) and then kicked him sending Argo straight into the tornado, the tornado completely swallowed Argo.
Shado: Wow that was easy
Argo: Don’t be so sure! (Sticks both of his pale blue scaly arms out of the tornado and tore the tornado away like it was made of paper.)
Shado: (Looking in Shock seeing that Argo had barley taken any damage and only had a few cuts) Wow that hierro of yours seems to be way better than before (thoughts) This is going to be harder than I thought. (Out loud) Akuma no kage no
Shado’s shadow rose out of the ground and was now wearing a purple cloak with black outlining and wielding the same katana’s as Shado.
Shadow: So boss man are we killing big, scaly and ugly?
Shado: Yep
Shadow: Sweet
Both Shado and his Shadow charged at Argo at full speed….
---TO BE CONTINUED---
Hope everyone liked it…
Part 2. Hope you guys like it.

(Zane vs. Chiyo)

Zane couldn’t move. His eyes and mouth were the only things under his control, and his best efforts didn’t even shift a finger. Chiyo slowly stood up, savoring the moment as she took out her blade and rushed toward him, only to be repelled by the same aura from before.
Chiyo: Tch! It seems you have that activated at all times in bankai, I suppose I can’t stop it. But, if I can’t touch you…
Zane felt his right arm rise, he concentrated as hard as he could to try and stop it, but only managed to slow it down in its progression. With a smile on her face, Chiyo controlled the arm and placed the hand right on his chest. The hand splayed open, and a massive shockwave hit him square in the chest. He felt all the wind get kicked out of him as he was launched backward into the nearest building, going through several walls. He couldn’t feel the pain through the numbness, but he knew the attack had collapsed a lung and weakened his heart.
Chiyo: You are quite the strong one. An attack like that at close range would have shattered my body, but you’re apparently made of stronger stuff.
She was walking up toward him, and he slowly rolled his eyes upward above her head, noticing that there was only a single figure left on the scale. He was still uncertain what that meant, but he had a couple of ideas. Might as well go for the gamble.
Zane’s voice was broken and hoarse: What happened on that day, Chiyo?
Chiyo’s eyes flashed: And here I thought you knew everything about me, but you ask me such an impudent question?
Zane smiled: It’s not through lack of knowledge. I was Mine’s vice captain when she sent you. I’m probably the person who knows the most about it.
Chiyo’s eyes widened in shock: You’re going to tell me everything you know, EVERYTHING!
Zane: What’s there to know? You botched the mission. You were sent into Hueco Mundo to find out about the espada, and managed to get yourself killed by some ragtag group of arrancar who have since moved up in the world.
Chiyo: That’s a lie! None of that is sparking any memories of them!
Zane: So you have lost those memories, have you? Maybe it’s best that you don’t know the truth.
Chiyo rushed at him, pushing against the force around him, though in her weakened state she was unable to reach him, and merely stood in place fighting against it.
Chiyo: Tell me, Matarashi! Tell me or I’ll destroy you right here.
Zane smiled: Alright, I’ll tell you: you were a test.
Chiyo allowed herself to be pushed back, stopping just out of range of the aura. She looked confused, then determined.
Chiyo: You’re lying again!
Zane: Absolutely not. You were told that there was a new group of arrancar in Hueco Mundo, were you not?
Chiyo put a hand to her head, as though trying to force back memories that were running through.
Zane: It doesn’t matter if you remember or not. You want the truth? Mine had intel on a group of arrancar rampaging through Hueco Mundo. They had been making attacks on various outlying soul reapers throughout the world. She had no idea how powerful they were, since they had never faced up against a real captain. You were a test to see how dangerous they could really be.
Chiyo’s eyes seemed to look inwardly as the words spilled out of Zane’s mouth. She grit her teeth so hard that blood started to drip from her gums.
Chiyo: Why were the others told to come with me?
Zane: Others? The only people who were told to go with you were the 2nd and 3rd seat of your squad, a couple. I believe they were the parents of your companion…Titus, was it? He didn’t take their deaths very well. Their friends in that squad and others came with you as well, but of their own volition.
Chiyo: Fine, now that I know, I need to find him for the remainder…
Zane was confused: Who?
Chiyo’s eyes refocused on him: That’s none of your concern. Your life ends now.
The chain flew out from behind her, wrapping around Zane tightly and pinning itself to the ground at multiple locations around him. The aura pushed against it, causing cracks to form in the ground as the chain strained, pulling tighter around him.
Chiyo: If I can’t destroy you with my own two hands, then this will be enough.
One of the ends of the chain came up and wrapped around the handle of her sword. It immediately moved at intense speed toward Zane’s forehead, and Chiyo looked to him to see his expression change. But he wasn’t looking at the sword, he was looking above her head, and a smile adorned his face. The last of the figures disappeared, and the scale came fully into balance. The blade and chain shattered and dispersed. Her form dissipated, once again becoming the normal Chiyo with the three fates around her, though Clotho was still on the ground, unmoving.
Zane stood up, ignoring the pain of his wounds, but noticing that the ribbon appearance of his “cut” skin hadn’t changed. Just another second and his entire body may have turned to that.
Zane: I thought as much. Your bankai is on a timer, is it not? Seems like about 4 or 5 minutes, and each of those figures above you symbolizes how much time you have left. Looks like you’ve run out.
Chiyo was breathing heavily from the exertion her bankai had put on her. It appeared that hanging onto that form for so long took its toll.
Chiyo: You’re not the only one who knows something of her opponent. I know that that bankai of yours is also on a timer, and that is also running out.
Zane put a hand to his chest. Blood was coursing out of the wound she’s forced him to create on himself. That damage had certainly reduced the time of his bankai.
Zane: I don’t need any more time.
Chiyo’s eyes widened in anger as she lunged at him with Lachesis. Atropos threw her blade at him, and as he watched them move toward him, everything seemed to slow down. He raised his right hand, and slammed it down to the ground.
Zane: Earth Burial.
The ground glowed underneath the feet of Chiyo and her summons, and then opened up. A massive force began to emanate, sucking them in. Lachesis’s eyes flashed, and she quickly moved over to Chiyo, kicking her and sending her flying toward Atropos. Atropos, who was already halfway under, grabbed her with both arms and launched her high into the air. As she reached the zenith of the throw, the ground shut over Atropos and Lachesis beneath her. She landed on a nearby building that was in pieces, panting with exertion. Zane stood right in front of her, his sword now in its unreleased state and pointed directly at her throat.
Zane: *thinks* she made me use so much energy that I can’t even hold on to my shikai anymore. I suppose there was good reason for why she was captain of my squad after all. *says* you’re done.
Chiyo glowered at him, but the energy of losing her shikai form had taken its toll. She couldn’t even raise her arm to fight back. Her body sagged, and the other sword she had been carrying with her slipped free of its sheath, falling to the ground. Zane looked over at it, a look of bewilderment on his face.
Zane: That is…!

(Isao vs. Miroku)

Clash after clash was greeted with a thunderous roar. The energy of Flash Cry meeting Isao’s own voluminous energy was intensive, and each strike rung tremendously in the air. Miroku shifted from stance to stance, starting with quick melee sword strikes and moving backward to attack from range with his chain. Isao had withdrawn a staff from a compartment of air next to him, and was using it to parry the ranged strikes while launching kido spells from afar, each one getting blown apart by flashed of white light before hitting their target. Every time he launched his sword, Miroku’s ability would activate, but the combination of blocking with the staff and his high energy level afforded Isao some protection from the dimensional rifts.
A volley of red darts struck out at him, and Isao quickly rotated the staff in front of him, catching all 10 on the staff before throwing it away, watching it explode in a fiery blast. He looked over to Miroku to see him rotating his blade in the air by the chain, and a volley of smaller needles struck out toward him. Isao quickly grabbed another staff and tried to push them all away, only to have one land in his left thigh. He knew this ability all too well and immediately pushed a tenth of his spirit energy into the thing, allowing it to drop off.
He looked over to Miroku, dropped the most recent staff and grabbed a crossbow from the air above his head. Miroku lunged out at him, clashing with the axe in his other hand as Isao kept him at bay. Miroku hopped backward, throwing his sword at Isao who dodged far to the right, turning around with the crossbow and firing several arrows into chain, forcing the blade and most of the chain to the ground.
Miroku: This isn’t like you, Isao. You’re fighting completely defensively! What happened to the captain I knew?
Isao: I told you, Miroku, I don’t want to fight!
Miroku: And you think that just because you don’t want to means I wont? My feelings won’t change until I get back Asoka!
Isao: I can’t do that!
Miroku: Can’t, or won’t? You always had a choice Isao, you made yours, and you’ll pay for it! Hyōga Seiran!
A tremendous wave of ice crashed down on Isao. He quickly broke free and moved further away as Miroku pulled his chain free of the impeding arrows. Isao quickly summoned both Yggdrasil and Bifrost behind him, and looked over to Miroku. The scene had become ominous, as neither moved but just stared. Ash fell over the icy scene as a small wind blew across Soul Society.
Isao: One day, you might understand why I’ve done all this.
Miroku: Don’t treat me like a child, Isao. All this “following orders” bullshit is disgraceful. Why can’t you see your own idiocy?
Isao: Protecting this place is not idiocy!
Miroku: You call THIS protection?
He swept his hand behind him, across the scene of destruction where lights still flashed as other captains battled. The muffled sounds of anguish and agony were all around them.
Miroku: Is THIS what you had in mind? You’re nothing but a shadow, a shade, of your former self Isao!
Isao: You just don’t understand. I don’t blame you. Just know that I wish I could take it all back, Miroku! Times aren’t so simple! Bankai!
Miroku: The only one who’s making them more complicated is you, and I’ll prove it! Bankai!
A massive crash of energy leveled the remainder of the area as both opponents lit up the area with their bankais.
over a year ago Hadez17 said…
nice posts every body, im gunna try to post today but first im gunna get some sleep
Near Isao and Miroku’s Fight

Satoshi is standing in the middle of burned and crumbled building staring up watching the one he though of as his father for so many years fight the one who would probably be closer to a distant older brother. Tears start rolling down Satoshi’s face as he turns and punches the wall, pulling his strength out of the blow just before striking the wall like he has so many times before but this time it didn’t matter. The wall was already destroyed. Only a pile of rubble that barely is managing to stand on its own exists. As his fist touches the wall Satoshi hears it again. The wind. The same wind he heard so many years ago. The same wind he turned his back to. The very same wind he refuses to acknowledge because of his fear of it. He closes his eyes as he suddenly feels a gust of wind push him from behind over through the wall. Looking up thinking it was a side effect of the battle above him Satoshi realizes that there is no way the two fighting could have caused it. Just then out of the corner of his eye Satoshi sees some movement. He looks around franticly but sees nothing. Again and again the motion slips pass the edge of his vision and again he sees nothing. Then finally he can see the dust about 10 feet in front of him rushing towards him hitting him like a ton of bricks and knocking Satoshi back. Rozu who looked out of the building she was sent into by Satoshi sees him flying through the air but just before hitting the ground he stops and hovers with a small whirl wind around him. Rozu panics and runs over to her only friend but when she gets close the wind bursts forwards knocking her back as well. As his vision fades he sees Rozu lying on the ground and can see her lips moving as she’s screaming but he cannot hear her. He can only guess it’s his name she was screaming as his vision fades.
Suddenly Satoshi wakes up laying out side on a field of dead grass. He stands up and looks around. As far as he can see there is knee high dead grass with the occasional dead flower or wilted bush in the distance. There is no light but it’s obviously supposed to be day time. Looking up Satoshi sees an impenetrate able wall of black clouds hanging uncomfortably low. Just to his right is a tall tree with jagged bark falling off. Not a single leaf is on the tree and many of the branches are broken or jagged, bending and twisting in every direction. On the side of the tree that Satoshi is an old rope and wood seat swing tied to the tree. But the seat is broken in two with pieces of wood below the swing and on of the ropes has frayed and snapped about half way up leaving the swing and rope laying on the ground. The tree has some large chains wrapped around it and coming from the opposite side of the tree Satoshi can see chains sticking out and into the ground anchoring them selves. Satoshi slowly walks around the tree expecting what he may see but also scared of what it could be.
On the other side of the tree there is a 5 foot tall and 5 foot wide and 5 foot long dark grey cage. The bars are spaced about 6 inches apart and are each about 1 inch thick. The front of the cage is made up of 2 doors that meet in the middle with a lock and a couple sealing stickers over it. It’s not the cage that scared Satoshi though. It was the contents. In side the cage there was a humanoid form on its knees with its arms behind its back. He is wrapped in chains that stick out to the tree and the ground. The chains are wrapped so tight the man doesn’t have any room to move an inch. The man doesn’t look like a human though. He has the outline of a human but is composed of pitch black cloud like smoke that is swirling around in every direction. There is a small area around the defined borders of his body that some of the cloud leaks off like a little fog. The mans head is looking down to the bottom of the cage. The man looks up and the only feature on his face is his eyes. Two dark read slits, glowing with years of anger. The eyes seem like a bottomless pit of hate and sorrow.

????: (In a voice that sounds angry and composed of nothing but wind) So you finally came back?!?!

Satoshi: Who…What are you? Where am I?.... I have never been here before.

????: Oh but you have, once, when we first met. Just before you locked me up in this wrenched cage…

Satoshi: ( A sudden look of horror and shock flies across Satoshi's face as he says) Arashi no me?!?!

Arashi no me: (Struggling to look up more but before moving far the chains clang and he stops) Yes.

Satoshi: Why am I here?

Arashi no me: It seems my calls finaly got to you.

Satoshi: Why are you calling me, I don’t want anything to do with you. YOU KILLED ROZU!!!! ( Satoshi charges forward and smashes aginst the front of the cage startling Arashi no me a little)

Arashi no me: You may not want me, but I want you. Look around (Arashi no me gestuers with his head to the dead field and the looming clouds) This didn’t always look so bleek. In fact just a little while ago the Sun was bright and the field bloomed with many beautiful flowers. But now something troubles you and I aim to fix it.

Satoshi: You cannot. I don’t want or need your power.

Arashi no me: But I can, and up until now I was content to be confined as long as that was what made you happy, but now it appears that my being caged isn’t enough. So I called you here to help fix what problem it is you have.

Satoshi: You say that as if you do not know the problem already.

Arashi no me: How could I, you sealed me away from you

Satoshi: With good reason.

Arashi no me: It may have been my blade that cut her skin but it was your hand holding it. It was your anger and desire for vengeance that fueled the storm, and you are the one who closed your eyes to everything but the desire to kill. You are the one who killed her.
Satoshi: But without your blade I wouldn’t have.

Arashi no me: Without my blade that man would have killed her, Ayano, Kuan, and probably half of the academy before that bastard Isao would have gotten there.

Satoshi: How dare you talk about my father that way. (slapping his hands on the cage causing it to rattle again) He may be on a troubled path at this moment but (looking down and remembering flashes of all the recent events) he’s doing his best.

Arashi no me: I think I found the problem.

Satoshi: (Looking up showing a couple tears) What’s that?

Arashi no me: You wish to help Isao either along his path or to fight aginst it. Judging from the look on your face you want him to fight aginst it but feel if he does you are too weak to help. And now that you’re opening up to me more I can see. He is fighting. You want to aid him but you feel you’re too weak. So be strong. Take the fury of the storm to your enemy.

Satoshi: I’m too weak. Miroku could have killed me if Isao wasn’t there to stop him.

Arashi no me. Can a kite fly with a boulder tied to it?

Satoshi: (Looking Confused) What do you mean?

Arashi no me: Why does someone train with weights holding them down?

Satoshi (still perplexed) Huh?

Arashi no me: My god how did you survive so long with out me holding your hand every step of the way. You have lived your whole damn life since that day restraining your power, your skill, and your entirety. You have avoided every conflict possible for fear of the outcome, not for fear of your own death but fear that this cage would break and that you would kill the opponent. You have live all these years chaining your self up the same way you have chained me. As much of your own power is in here as mine is yet you have risen to the status you are at now.

Satoshi: I’m only the lieutenant of the 1st squad.

Arashi no me: That lieutenant must be the strongest, He must be the most cunning, and He must be at least able to hold his own with the captains. For if the Captain Commander ever delegates matters to his the lieutenant must carry them out. If he isn’t able to keep the captains in line in the wake of the commander then he is not fit for his job.

Satoshi: They only listen to me because I serve under Isao, not because if they don’t they are afraid of the punishment they may get from me, if anything they are afraid of the punishment they will get from Isao.

Arashi no me: You are either blind or refusing to look in the right direction. You were trained by this Isao and yet you still doubt your strength, He must be a lousy trainer for you to think the best he can do is make you an average lieutenant.

Satoshi: What are you trying to say:

Arashi no me: (His voice growing louder and more determined as he pushes him self up to a standing position stretching the links of the chain around him) I’m saying that even with our power confined to this cage you are still one of the stronger shinigami in the entire soul society. I’m saying that your training period is at an end. Take off the restrings. Both mental and physical, Trust in my power and trust in your control. We can help this Isao with his problem, We can help him walk his path or fight through it. We can keep up with this Miroku you fear. We can even defeat him!!! You were young before, but now you understand the power that I offer, now you can control it, There is no need to fear it any more. Just release the seal and you will see what I am talking about.

Satoshi: (Stunned by the conviction in his blade voice and by the ability to finaly be able to feel a bond to his blade, one that is stronger than any he’s felt before. Saying with a smirk) Fine (he reaches up to the seal on the cage) But if you get out of line your grounded (Arashi no me begins to laugh as Satoshi rips the seal from the cage)

The doors to the cage spring open and a huge gust of wind rushes Satoshi at the same time a bright light emanates from Arashi no me and fills the entire area. When the light fades the cage is gone, so are the looming clouds, and the entire field and tree are healthy and green. The tree was an apple tree as it now has many apples in it. The swing is repaired and rocking back and forward in the new breeze that sweeps over the field. There a cloud in the sky and the sun is shining brightly. Arashi no me is now with white with blue eyes. He places his hand on Satoshi’s shoulder and the outline of where his mouth would bee seems to make a smile.
Satoshi’s eyes pop open as he suddenly hears the roar of the thunder from the battles all around him, The whole soul society is either in ruin, about to be in ruin or the 4th squad barracks which manage to survive the battles so far. Above him he can see that Isao has used his bankai and judgeing from the power he can feel from Miroku he’s is also in bankai. The two are squaring off and staring at each other waiting for one to make the first move. The odd part about the whole thing is Though the two above him are immensely powerful, they don’t seem as far ahead of him as he remembered. Comparing the power they have put out with his own reserves Satoshi seems to feel as if he should be able to keep up with them. Maybe not have more power or exactly equal power but enough that skill and experience in combat should handle the difference in strength. A smile goes across his face but then the already dark scene became darker as the shadow of a figure appears over him. As it shifts so light can get past he sees that it is Rozu. Theirs have drenched her face and the shirt she apparently borrowed from Satoshi’s wardrobe. She is bawling and mouthing “Are you alright. Don’t leave me” but no sounds are coming out. Just an occasional croak or sob as she struggles to breath through her tears. Satoshi reaches up and places his hand on her cheek.

Satoshi: Don’t worry, I’m not going anywhere. You need to go to the 4th squad barracks for now, that seems to be the safe zone. (Satoshi stands up and draws his Blade immediately putting it into Shikai without a command) I got something I need to do

Rozu: (Now looking up at Satoshi noticing that he has a look she hasn’t seen in him, ever, a look nobody saw, A look of confidence) *Sob* A…lright *Sob*

Rozu runs off towards the 4th squad barracks and Satoshi watches her to make sure she gets a good distance away safely before again looking up at the battle

Satoshi: (Thinking to self) You Better not have been laying Arashi no me,

Near the Academy.

Rey and Gekido are walking down the middle of the street where there are many unconscious and dead soul reaper laying about. Rey is casually stepping over them not even paying attention, Gekido is walking stabbing one here and there to kill it or just for fun. As the approach the academy there is a woman who other than the scar on her face would be very beautiful standing holding a studded mace. Huffing and puffing after dispatching a few low level hallow she stares at Rey and Gekido with a look of bewilderment. Without saying anything Rey walks closer. Ayano raises her mace up and begins to slam it down but Rey hits her with the back of his hand knocking her through a couple walls then out of sight. There are many scared young children hiding in the class rooms of the academy but Rey pays no attention to them, Even Gekido who usually is usually unable to control his urges doesn’t even glace over at the few poorly hidden children. He is angrier that Rey even brought him along and is focusing on not attacking Rey. Even Gekido knows when a fight is too much for him. The two come to about the center of the building then Rey stops, looks down, points his spear and launches a gigantic lightning bolt The blast destroys the entire academy killing most of the students and blowing open the basement and the sub basement which was sealed but weakly. Now the two arrancar are floating above a Coffin that has been run through with many spears and wrapped in some metallic cloth, and chains that are anchored with giant silver poles.

Rey: Almost got it….

In Heuco Mundo

Josh is standing back and releases his bow and puts it back on his ear. He then draws two Seele Schneiders and stands with a wide footing. Glancing over his shoulder at Leigh-Ann, Saito and Majiyo. A slight look of disgust crosses his face as she sees her running next to what probably are the only people Josh will ever call friends. He then looks forward at about twenty armaduras charging him. For a second he closes his eyes and smiles, then looks forward with a fierce stare. Ready to leap into action the moment the enemy gets close enough. The armor are all moving forward at the exact same pace in a line 5 men wide. When they are about 50 feet away Josh vanishes and reappears in the center of the block of armaduras. He quickly slashes both his blades around in a wide circle then flips them around to the opposite grip he had and does the same in the other direction. As he spins on his second turn he hops up and kicks one in the chess and pushes him self into a flip over the one that was in the front center of the line bringing both blades down cutting it in half. He fallows the attack through snapping his wrist so he can drive the tips of the blade into the sand below him and use them to twist and push with a devastating kick with his left foot as his right hand is supporting him on his blade. The two armaduras collide and shatter as the one in the second row center stabs forward with its lance but Josh was ready. Pushing off with his right and springing in a horizontal spin and slicing down with his left hand sword cutting that one in half. Now there only are 4 remaining. The two that were to the side of the front center one and the two corner ones. After dispatching the most recent foe Josh is still spinning in the air and grabs his blade and pulls him self to the ground just intimae to doge another lance. He pulls the blade out of the ground and jumps forward at the last two that were in the front row stabbing through the closest straight into the second one. Ripping the blades in opposite directions he rends both in two. The last two have closed in by now and both stabbed with their lances but didn’t hit their mark as Josh ducked under them and took their legs clean off and then as they fell cutting both in half. Just then Josh heard a scream from the direction of Leigh-Ann and Saito. Looking over Josh sees that Saito has fallen into a crater of sand and some long tentacles have popped up. Majiyo was half ready to run but at same time wanting o help but not sure what to do and Leigh-Ann was franticly trying to pull Saito out of the sand. Out of nowhere the Hallow in the pit lunges out looking like a long worm with a beak like mask and tentacles around the head lunges out to bite Saito at the same time 3 armaduras pop up at Leigh-Anne, ready to strike. Leigh-Ann looks up in horror then clutches her eyes shut and looks down, All she hears is a thud followed by a gurgling sound and a couple sounds of metal clanging metal. When she opens her eyes and looks up. Josh is over her. Holding two of armaduras’ lances back with his feet, One each foot. Blocking another with one blade and the other blade stabbed through the vanishing hallows mask. That blade is also holding Josh up in the air.

Josh: (Struggling to talk) Don’t worry, I got it.. (Spinning to the right Josh guides one lance with his blade into the chess of one a armadura then with his foot kicks the lance from another into the same one that was stabbed in the chess and the lance of the one being stabbed into the sand. Upon completing his spin he brings his blade that was in the sand up cutting the leg and arm off of one armadura as he plants his foot and finaly stabs it in the face with his other blade. As he turns to the third he sees its dead as Majiyo is standing over its body. They both exchange a half smile then help Saito up and go to assist Toni who is surrounded by armaduras.

End

Hope u liked it. Also, I didn’t get to Raito and Vulkners fight, wasn’t able to think it through in a way I liked so I'm gunna let u handle it Jstar.

over a year ago tetsudragon said…
In Hueco mundo

Ryuu turns his sword so that the curved edge faces upward and then slides his blade point first along the underside of the lance and when the tip is a meter along he flicks upward to deflect the path of the blade. A streak of liquid-ice runs across the length touched by his sword, then he smashes the helmet in.

Ryuu: (he activates Shikai) Manoozora! (The pillars break into 30 thin pointed spikes that shoot into the back of ten sets of armor, then enter the armor and cluster at the joints, immobilizing them, but the ice starts to crack, even though the armor is starting to grow weak from the constant burning.) Kimi, hit these now!

Kimi: Right, shirenkiketsushu! ( the 3 marks fly ten times and each set of armor hits with a full guilty mark right as they break the ice) G! (The movements of the ten become much slower)wow, that worked!

Ryuu: (as he dispatches the ten) Wow, there are a lot of them. (forms the ice into a 50 meter long thin rod that impales 10 and then bends and crushes the armor. Another five sets rush at him from the top, bottom, back, and both sides. He runs his blade along the tops lance and deflects it at the back, whose lance canters to the right and impales that one, and Ryuu taps that lance in the bottoms direction and cuts the top In half, but the left one hits his shoulder and gashes it, but Ryuu slices that one in half.) Crap!

-------------------soul society---------

Boom!!!

Kichigai: What, where are you hiding little worm? Come out, come out, wherever you are! Really now, I don’t want to blow up this entire area, after all, they are my barracks.

Sanji: (from the smoke) Mitsukai Hinote!

Kichigai dodges away from the attack, but is hit by five of the feathers, giving him severe burns.

Kichigai: Moetsuku RE_ZA!!

Sanji quickly evades the attack, but the tip of his top right wing is hit, causing an explosion that gives severe burns to that wing.

Sanji: Damn!(fires more feathers)

Kichigai points his sword in the air and the laser fires and hit’s a building, the remains of it after it blows up stop the feathers.

Kichigai: well now, we are getting nowhere like this. What if I-(pulls a vial out) Switched it up a bit?

Sanji: what is that?

Kichigai: it is a vial of powdered magnesium. It is highly explosive when it comes in contact with air. But this powder is a compound of 99% magnesium and 1% copper, so it shouldn’t blow in air.

Sanji: you haven’t tested it? That is odd for a researcher.

Kichigai: well, its not like I didn’t want to, but I developed it yesterday, so…(throws vial and it smashes on the ground, covering a 10 meter area. It doesn’t explode) Yes, it worked!

Sanji: but it didn’t explode.

Kichigai: well, magnesium never actually explodes, it ignites. But when I do this-(activates maikuroha and the compound explodes violently)We cause a reaction!

over a year ago onix11 said…
Biren is shocked by the sudden change in events. He never fought is brother in such violent combat. And the abilities he used did serious damage.

Bryce: You look half dead. (He says this in a thouhgtless way) I do admit, you gave me some serious wounds but not very damaging. (Bryce suddenly notices that Biren is fading away. He then sees the thing he had and always will remember as his greatest fear. He sees his old squad being mauled and ripped to shreads by hollows. He does not show the emotions that he is feeling. But a cold chill goes down his spin.

Biren: (He picks at the top of his blade on his gauntlet.) I wonder, are you feeling the effects? It's the second ability of my shikai. The darkness that drips from my blade enters my enemies blood stream, it alters what they see into their greatest fears. And(A large gash goes through Bryce.) lets me move basicly undetected. It only last a little while but it's a killer. (He runs his hand over his blade. And darkness forms over it.) I'm sorry brother. (He launches it and it makes contact. Bryce seems uneffected though.) What!

Bryce: Brother, my beam that I hit you with reduced your strength in half. Your attacks are in effective. (The images Bryce see dissaper. He shunpos in front of Biren and cuts him down.)

Biren: (He coughs blood.) Damn, you win again. (He falls over and closes his eyes.)

Bryce: (he wipes his forehead.) He almost had me. I'm sorry brother. I had to win. My conflict is not with family. (He throws his brother over his shoulder.) I guess I should of congratulated you on becoming a captain. (He looks over towards the squad one barracks.) There is a powerful fight happening. That's probably where I'll find that guy who started this. (Bryce shunpos away with his brother on his shoulder.)

I know it's short but it leads up to some good story later.
Has anyone heard from zangetsu96? He hasn't been up here in a while and he hasn't said anything to me so I'm wondering if he is even gonna post!
I havent heard from him so i guess we should skip....
Again...seriously, the guy really wanted to post, and now it's impossible to find him. Kind of confusing to me.
lol yeah, kinda odd but oh well
I say good riddance
---The Gunslinger and the King of all Shadows: Causalities of a Battle----

Crow: (he was smiling, with his gun pointed towards Credo, the power of his release bankai was surging though him still) Your ressucerion may be impressive but it fails in comparison to my bankai Lobos del Rayo.
Credo: (he was hovering a few feet off the ground eying Crow’s bankai up and down to analyze it. He was thinking other then the dramatic outfit changed, Crow also had two new guns but no sword.) You still are wielding guns I see, haven’t I proved that my shield will stop all bullets, and now that your sword is gone you are at a disadvantage!
Crow: And I was pretty sure that I proved to you there is a way around your shield, so enough of this small talk its show time (Crow went to smile but suddenly Credo charges at Crow at blinding speeds, Credo slammed into the unexpected Crow with his shield and sent Crow tumbling though the sand. Crow got up slowly to see Credo charging him again, Crow aimed his right gun at Credo and began firing several cobalt blue cero like blast at Credo. Credo eyes widen in surprise but he merely raised his shield, the blast crashed into the shield leaving Credo completely unscratched.)
Credo: (staring at shield then back at Crow) Was that a cero you just fired?
Crow: (smiling only to look calm, but he was worried his Rafaga Rayo shots did nothing to Credo let alone that shield of his.) Heh, sorry but I’m like a magician I don’t reveal my secrets. I’ll take them to the grave. (He began to fire more shots at credo these were bala size and there was a lot more, he was hoping that at least some would hit Credo.)
Credo: I would be careful what you say your grave may come sooner then you thought (He began to dodge the blasts, the ones he didn’t dodge he merely use his shield, the shots crashed into anticlimactically. He zipped in and out of the oncoming fire till he was in his desired ranged) DIE BOY!!! Malo Golpeando Lanza (he throw the rod of light at Crow with blinding speed, Crow jumped back and fired a blast that was the exact length and size of the rod to cancel it out in a explosion. Credo turn his head slightly to see what he expected Crow aiming his gun, he know Crow would use the explosion as a distraction, what a pitiful move) That not going to work CERO!!!! (Cero fired a gold cero from his left hand at Crow, but to his surprise Crow had vanished the cero missed completely.) Where did you go?!
Crow: Please you think I use a simple move like that I’m a trained mercenary (he began to move from one stop to another all around Credo quickly every time he stops he fires a cero size shot he repeats this process for a minute, when he finishes he smiles at the pillar of smoke where Credo was standing.) There that should…(spears of lights came hurting out of the smoke towards Crow, he began to smack some away with his guns but there were too many and some pierce though his shoulder, side, and legs, Crow cough up blood as a hand now emerged from the smoke and grab his neck.)
Credo: I told you boy your pathetic guns will not work against my ultimate shield, Escudo de la Santa. (Credo throws Crow into the ground, sand goes everywhere in a big cloud) You and your friends have invaded our domain, and brought disrespect to the Espada! (Credo begins charging a Cero in his left hand.) I shall scatter your remains across the desert! (He charges downward bringing him inches from where Crow is, but as he goes to fire the cero he feels a something cold, hard, and metal press against his gut. He looks down in horror to see Crow smiling, despite the fact he is covered in bruises.)
Crow: (laughing a little) Well, well, well it looks like we got ourselves a Mexican standoff.
Credo: (frighten but trying to remain calm) Ha! I told you your gun is no match for my shield my attack will do everything to you and yours will do nothing to me!
Crow: (gives a slight smile) Oh I know that shield is pretty damn impressive it blocks everything I shot at it, but what if I shot around the shield.
Credo: (his eyes widen in horror) YOU BASTARD DIE CE…
Crow: (with a slight smile on his face as he pulls the trigger slowly) Rafaga (The barrel of the gun is glowing blue) RAYO (he pulls the trigger as Credo fires his cero, but Crow fires a blast so large it swallows both Credo and his cero in a blue blast that is surging with electricity. Credo is large upward his body is covered with burns, he tries to move both he feels that he is paralyze, his left arm is severely damaged. Credo looks down to try and see Crow but he is not there.) Looking for little old me! (Crow appears behind Credo in midair, he points his left gun at Credo back and begins firing upon it each shot hits precisely in the same spot on the back and when Credo body is turn Crow simply moves to another location and starts shooting the same spot again. Credo is left paralyze with each shot, he screams in pain blood and burns covers his back. Suddenly Crow comes spinning downward smashing Credo in the back of the head with his barrel sending him flying into the ground. Credo begins to get up as he slowly regains control of his body but as he turn around he sees Crow aiming his guns down at him, both of them are glowing both and tiny sparks are in the air around the guns.) Meteoros Rayo (Suddenly 50 bala size shots fire from each gun and crash into Credo expose back, Crow then fires another 50 from each, and another, and another for about a minute leaving nothing but a huge cloud of sand and dust where Credo was.) That should do it, hopefully (Suddenly Crow feels a surge of energy go though his soul, he touches his chest, he knew this could only be one thing and he looked to the sky and thought for a minute.) *thinks* Damn Miroku, please be careful. You can’t die yet you are my rival*

---Shado’s fight---
Shadow: Yo boss-man this guy doesn’t look so tough why did you summon me?!
Shado: Looks can be deceiving this guy’s hierro is ungodly strong, so I need help.
Shadow: Whatever boss if you were stronger then you wouldn’t need me.
Shado: (comical angry bubbles appear above his head) Don’t back talk me!
Argo: (his patience is running out as Shado and his Shadow demon argue comically) Damn you two! (Both the shadow and Shado look at him) You dare disrespect me; you are rather win by fighting 2 on 1 then lose by fighting 1 on 1 like a true man! Show respect to your opponents, don’t argue with some demon like I didn’t exist!
Shado: (he sighs and tries to remain calm, but there is a bit of impatience in his voice) You are giving me a lecture on fighting fair, you attack us with those suits of armor how is that not fair, that seems pretty disrespectful to me!
Argo: (Shado words seem to make him snap) YOU IGNORANT BRAT! YOU CAN NOT BEGIN COMPREHEND HOLLOW LAW; DO NOT TRY TO UNDERSTAND OUR WAY!!! WE HAVE A MISSION AND MUST COMPLETE THAT MISSION TO THE BEST OF OUR ABILITY!!!!! (Argo looks next to Shado expecting to see his shadow demon but there is nothing there.) Where is….
Shadow: (emerging from Argo own shadow slowly) I really don’t care about respect in battle, you win at all cost or else you DIE!!! (He jumps up from the shadow and goes to slice down with his swords but Argo in the knick of time blocks the swords with his left arm spike.)
Argo: Where did you come from?! (He sees Shado charging him with his two swords out of the corner of his eye and blocks Shado with his right hand) Like I said no respectful for an opponent!
Shadow: (he laughs demonically) Respect, there is no such thing in a battle, you fight for your survival and thus must do anything and everything to win! We may not be able to use abilities while I’m summoned but that doesn’t stop me from moving though shadows after all I am a SHADOW!!! (Argo, Shado and Shadow begin to exchange blows to one extremely fast but each of them dodge the blows intended for them, as the three are fighting they are moving across the desert incredibly fast.)
Shado: Shut up, you idiot don’t reveal our secrets to him, he can use that against us! (As he is talking, he is dodging slashes from Argo’s right hand, some of the slices just gaze him causing him to wince in pain. As he fights he starts to notice that Argo and the air around him is glowing light blue, he can feel the temperature starting to decrease.)
Shadow: You shut up boss it doesn’t matter what he hears he going to die anyway! (Shadow goes steps on the ground to go to kick Argo but his can’t move his leg, as he looks down he notices that his leg is frozen to the ground.) WHAT THE HELL!
Shado: (He goes to slice at Argo but before he goes move his arm but he can’t he looks in horror he arm is covered in ice.) What happen, how come I didn’t notice this before! (Argo jumps a few feet back and opens his lizard mouth and begins charging a cero, Shado and Shadow try to break free but just as they do Argo fires his Cero engulfing the two in a dark blue explosion.)
Argo: (smiles as he looks at the smoke cloud where the two were) You two were unworthy of any respect. (The smoke clears and his eyes widen in shock Shado, even though he is cut, bruised, and burned, he is still standing and the shadow is no longer there again.) BUT HOW! (Suddenly Shadow jumps up again from Argo’s shadow putting him in a full nelson headlock, Argo begins to struggle but can’t escape)
Shadow: I told I don’t care about respect the only that matter to me is killing! Get him Boss!
Shado: (he has his head down) You know Shadow, he is right this two on one is bull, This isn’t how I fight my battles after this attack I don’t need you
Shadow: (he is getting angry as Argo struggles to get free) You bastard just attack already I can’t hold him forever, and you need me to beat him I still have 3 minutes left don’t you dare send be back! (He feels a presence go though his body and his looks down in horror his left leg is beginning to dissipate, he looks over to Shado who shadow is begin to return starting with his left leg.) NO YOU BASTARD!!!
Argo: (starting to break free of Shadow grip) You fool you are still no match for my hierro it is unbreakable!
Shado: Heh, I don’t think so you see that little exchange earlier I wanted to test that armor of yours and I found that even though your armor is tough is not unbreakable, with enough force behind an attack it will crack. (His shadow has return as everything below the waist, leaving Shadow with nothing below his waist) So I figure with enough force that armor will break and to increase force you can increase mass or speed and since I don’t feel like getting fat I have one option to increase speed and believe it or not Mr. Ripely, speed is my specialty. (Suddenly Shado charges at Argo with such speed that Argo only sees a black blur; with grey blurs spinning around it, these would be Shado arms, moving towards him. Argo blinks and Shado is suddenly behind him and Shadow is no longer holding him.)
Argo: (begins laughing) I told you my hierro is the strongest there is nothing can break it. (Argo turns around and takes a step, his laughing ends abruptly as he hears a crack. Argo looks down in horror as he sees the armor on his legs has a large crack in it and it was spreading quickly and becoming larger as he look over at the rest of his body there were cracks covering it they were also spreading and getting longer. Within seconds the cracks reached his head suddenly the armor exploded out his body in shards and fragments blood sprayed everywhere off of his body he feel to the ground in a pool of his own blood.)
Shado: (panting) Told…you…so (Shado fell to his knees, his body was cut up and covered in ice, he had seen that same light blue light just before he attacked and the significant drop in temperature. Also right when his sword connected with Argo’s body, Argo had fired some icicle looking things at him even they exploded almost instantly from the speed they had broken into shards and he ran right though them. He tried to get up but he was exhausted his entire body was in pain, he went to pick up one of his swords but saw that it was completely covered in ice. He slowly got to his feet and turn his head to Crow who appear to have won his battle, but just as he went to turn to see how the others were doing 2 icicles pierce his body, one though his shoulder the other open up a large gash on his back. He turns in horror to see Argo standing, even though he was bleeding everywhere.)

---Toni and the others---
Toni: (she was panting heavily, there were cuts and bruises along her body and there was fire all around her. She had figured out a way to destroyed the Armaduras, she would get behind them and fire some Quema de Balas at them to open up their backs then she would set their inside on fire. But no matter how many she destroyed there were more to replace them, for every 1 she destroyed there was 3 more to replace that 1. Ryuu look like he was doing well his method, freezing the soldiers then shattering them, there were chunks of ice with body parts in them all over the place. But she couldn’t help but notice that it seem like Ryuu was getting farther away and not alone that but it was like the soldiers were purposefully pushing him back, also that even though Josh and the others were running to help the same thing was happening to them. This was not the only thing on her mind she kept looking back at Crow every now and again she was worried about him the opponent he was fighting seem strong and Crow had been fighting a lot recently, she promise herself that the next opponent they encounter she would handle. She reeled back to her fight to face 10 Armaduras soldiers.) Damn you guys just would quit, good thing too this is an awesome work out. (She snap her fingers and a wall of flames burst between her and the soldiers as the soldiers went to step though the flames she quickly shunpo behind them and snap her fingers creating a large fire ball that flew and blew up the soldiers. She smiled to herself and went to look up at Crow to see if he saw her, hoping he would smile back at her and gives her a thumbs up and say “Good job babe I’m so happy that I’m madly in love with you” but suddenly a lance strike from behind her opening a cut on side as she went to turn around to take care of this new problem another soldier came flying at her. The lance was only a few feet when she heard someone running towards her.)
May: Play the song for eternity, Pianisuto! (Musical notes appear on the blade of May’s sword as her hilt now resembled piano keys, she began playing a loud low and high song as she duck in and out of oncoming soldiers then when the song was over and she was in-between Toni and the attacking soldiers she strike its lance with her sword creating a small sonic boom, the force of which blew the solider to pieces.) Get your head in the game you dumb bimbo!
Toni: (She snaps her fingers setting the soldiers that cut her on fire from the inside out.) What did you call me you damn brat!
May: (She is deflecting soldiers that were coming from all directions back to back with Toni.) I can see you looking up at Crow, you look like a damn zombie all dazed like, I don’t care what you are thinking about but your boyfriend isn’t the only one fighting my brother is too but you don’t see me looking over at him do you!
Toni: (She grits her teeth while thinking, May is right she needs to stay focus on her fight. Suddenly the ground seems to vibrating; jagged spikes pop up out of the ground around her and May. She figured that soldiers were purpose keeping the others at bay for this is was all a trap the arrancar, the soldiers, everything they wanted her.) MAY RUN!!!
May: (confuse by why Toni was now freaking out she is pushed to the ground by Toni ground from behind.) What the…hell? (As she turn around a large being appear from the ground swallowing Toni whole, sand pour off the creature to reveal a large hollow, it look like a whale of some sorts and where its stomach should have been there was a cage like contraption with Toni inside of it.) TONI! CROW HELP!!!

---To Crow---
Crow: (snapping out of his daze, from thinking about what Miroku is doing, he turn in horror to see Toni in the belly of hollow.) Toni, don’t worry I’m coming! (He turn and aimed his gun at the hollow but just as he went to pull the trigger he coughed up blood, he look down to see a rod of light had pierce though his chest. Suddenly an extremely damaged Credo appears from the smoke, his whole body was burn and bleeding but yet his shield had remained unharmed, Credo charge Crow and grabs him by the throat.)
Credo: (panting and bleeding everywhere) Argo the mission is complete finish up so that we can go!
Crow: (choking and trying to kick free) What plan, what are you taking about?!
Credo: Are mission was not to fight you, we merely were distracting you and your team mates long enough to get the girl these are the orders of Master Dormirarbol. If you want to see her alive again you will come to palace that is if you make it there! (Credo rams Crow into the ground then charges a cero only a few feet from Crow’s face then fires it point blank engulf Crow in an explosion of gold energy.)

---To Shado---
Shado: (He was watching in horror as he saw his friend caught in that blast, he could barely move but he was going to just lay here and do nothing he slowly raised to his feet.) This…is not…over…I’m…still standing
Argo: (gives a sharp tooth grin as he eyes Shado) I respect your determination but this fight is over, maybe you will if come with your friend we will fight again but for this fight it is over. (Shado charged him but just as he went to strike he was stop by a shield, Credo have gone back to his normal form and was standing in-between the two warriors. Credo pulled out his short sword and slice Shado twice across the chest creating an X and once across the back, Shado fell to the ground unconscious as he bankai deactivated.)

---To May---
May: (Al she could do was watch in horror at what was happening both of her heroes, her brother the great Prince of Shadows and the Gun slinger Crow were defeated. The others were trying to help but now were being bombarded with Armaduras soldiers. She needed to do something but what; she didn’t think she could beat those two arrancar only she needed to get Toni free.) You let her go you damn hollow! (She leaped at the large hollow.)
Hollow: (a confuse look on its face) Huh, Oh look a new meal to eat (The hollow began to glow red and so did Toni who sheik in pain then the hollow open his mouth and fired 6 fireballs at May. The fireballs smash into her and she fell to the ground unconscious the Hollow flew under her opening its mouth and swallowing her so that she now appears next to Toni.)
Toni: (checking May’s vital signs) May, thank god she alive just hurt. (Tears were blinding her she was terrified about both Crow and Shado conditions.) CROW HELP DON”T YOU DARE DIE PLEASE!!!!

----To Crow---
Credo: (Looking up at the hollow as Argo went back to his regular form) We are ready lets go! (Bullets fly towards him and Argo but he merely just blocks them with his shield. He looks simply astonished to see Crow walking out of the smoke covered in blood and holding his guns.) You are still alive, you were hit a point blank cero! You shouldn’t even be able to walk!
Crow: (staggering forwards an inch at a time) Let her go NOW!
Credo: (Taking a step forward) Fine if you won’t stay down on your own accord I will force you to stay down! (He feels a hand on his shoulder; he looks behind him and sees Argo standing will a stern look on his face.)
Argo: Don’t that is a respectful man, he is willing to keep fighting in that condition to save someone he cares about. He deserves to have another chance, I will take care him (On the last word he vanishes and appears in front of Crow and rams his spears into him he twist the spear in Crow’s gut while lifting him into the air. Blood spills over the spear as the others watch in horror as their leader unconscious body slides off the spear.)
Crow: (chokes on his blood as he watches the hollow that is holding Toni and May captive fly off in the distance with Credo, Argo, and the Armaduras flying behind it, the only thing Crow hears is the screams of Toni saying “don’t die, please don’t die I don’t care what happens to me just don’t die”. Crow sees the others rushing over towards him and Shado as he loses consciousness he utters only a few words.) I…won’t…I…promise.

With the first part of Dormirarbol plan a success, capturing Toni, what is else does he have plan for Crow and Ace of X find out next time. SAME BAT TIME SAME BAT PLACE SAME BAT CHANNEL
THE END
p.s. don’t worry Crow and Shado are not dead
I kinda rushed but hopefully its good!

--- Pushed Over The Edge, Isao Resorts To That? ---

Raito vs Vulknur

The entity is rising from the rubble!

Raito: Oh that looks like fun! What took you so long to bring this out?
(As the entity rises, it opens its mouth and one of the beads vanish away. Raito is shocked as a bolt of lightning shoots out towards him. Raito uses his speed to duck the blast but it lands a few feet behind him and causes a large explosion that sends a huge shockwave at Raito sending him flying towards the entity. The entity sends a punch at Raito that connects and sends him crashing into a building.)
Vulknur: What's wrong? You don't look so confident anymore!
(Raito appears behind him and launches 5 beams of light out of his blade's tip but the beams dissipate as they touch the entity. Vulknur is laughing as the entity turns to face Raito and they both jump towards each other, but before they reach each other, a huge shockwave sends them both crashing into nearby buildings. As the entity gets up, Raito walks out from the building he crashed into and sheathes his blade.)
Vulknur: (confused) Are you giving up?
Raito: (laughs) Hell no, there is just no reason to fight now!
Vulknur: What do you mean?
Raito: Isao is fighting Miroku right now therefore the execution can't take place because Isao has to be in attendance. So you don't have to worry about Asoka right now...... Hey are you listening? (Raito looks towards Vulknur and sees him running towards the execution ground.)
Vulknur: (yelling) DON'T WORRY ASOKA, I'M COMING!!!!
Raito: What a weird guy, but he was strong! Hopefully I will get to fight him again soon.

Sanji and Kichigai

Sanji and Kichgai are sitting on top of a building watching the fight between Isao and Miroku!

Sanji: That explosion attack of yours was pretty badass!
Kichigai: Badass? Don't use such childish words to describe the brilliance of my science!
Sanji: (smiling) Sorry, sorry! So what you said, is it true?
Kichigai: I have no reason to lie! As long as Isao is fighting, the execution will not take place so we might as well take a small rest. What do you plan to do?
Sanji: Well with the info you gave me, I know that Asoka is safe for now. And as long as she is safe, then I guess I can relax! (voice changes as he gets serious) But if the execution does happen, then you will be the first person I kill.
Kichigai: (looking at the fight) Yeah whatever, now will you let me enjoy the power of those two?
Sanji: (sighs as he looks up at the fight) Whatever!

Boa

Boa has been released from Miroku's kido spells and looks towards the fight as members from her squad walks up to her.

Soul Reaper 1: Boa, are you okay....Ughh! (Boa kicks the soul reaper in the face)
Soul Reaper 2: What the hell? What is the captain doing?
Soul Reaper3: I believe she is looking down on him.
(As the soul reapers look at Boa, they see her pointing down towards the soul reaper she kicked with her head tilted so far back that she is looking up!)
Boa: (angry) You fool, don't ever speak my name so easily again! Its Captain Yurasu to you!
Soul Reaper 3: Look at how far she's looking down on him!
(Another person with a captains jacket walks up)
Yasashiku: Boa!
Boa: (angry) Why does everyone think its okay to call me by my first NAME! (turns around and sees Yasashiku and quickly changes her attitude) Oh its you, whats up?
Yasashiku: It seems like all the fighting has stopped. Are you alright?
Boa: Yeah, Miroku trapped me in a level 99 kido but it dissipated when he started fighting Isao.
Yasashiku: You ran into Miroku and he didn't try to kill you?
Boa: (annoyed) Miroku is not some monster running through Soul Society. He would never fight a women.
(Suddenly they feel a large spiritual pressure)
Boa: What was that!?
Yasashiku: I don't know but its huge! It came in the direction of the academy.
Bao: Why would anyone be there?
Yasashiku: I don't know but we have to check it out. (Boa and Yasashiku head to the academy)

Kouji and the others

Asoka looks up in horror as she feels the spiritual pressure ahead of them.

Rena: What the hell?
Akihiko: That power is just as strong as Miroku and Isao, if not stronger!
Dawn: Is it a friend or foe?
Kouji: Its not a friend! (Rena, Dawn and Akihiko look at Kouji in shock) Its spirit energy is twisted like a hollow.
Asoka: (with a scared look on her face) It is a hollow!
Kouji: Oh so he is one of your friends?
Asoka: Shut-up, I already told you that we never worked with hollows. Dammit he must be here to kill us.
Rena: Kill us?
Asoka: Not you! When I say us, I mean the Rising Suns. We went to Hueco Mundo to help a friend get her memories back but we ran into two insanely powerful arrancar. I believe this is the one Miroku fought with. He said that this guy was actually stronger than him!
Kouji: Stronger than Miroku? Alright everyone we need to be careful now. (Kouji walks over to Asoka and takes her cuffs off)
Asoka: You are letting me free?
Kouji: Well if you are telling the true, than we are gonna need all the help we need if he truly is stronger that Miroku!
Asoka: Okay well I didn't fight him so I don't know his abilities but Miroku told me that he has god-like strength and shoots a devastating cero.
Kouji: That's not much info but it still helps, everyone get ready!
Rena, Dawn and Akihiko: Yes Sir!

Miroku vs. Isao

A dense orb of spiritual pressure has formed around the battlefield causing the building around them to crumble away as the debris seems to float in the air. Isao stands with his arms folded as he looks towards Miroku. As he looks at Miroku, he sees him standing there wearing a long black hooded cloak with a large scythe leaning on his right shoulder. Red wavy patterns have formed on all over his body with a large red cross on his chest. As Miroku looks up at Isao, his eyes are glowing red.

Isao: I remember that form! You scared all the captains to death when you gave them that stare.
Miroku: ........
Isao: So you got anything to say before we start?
Miroku: .........
Isao: (sighs) I guess you really are done talking. Fine then!
(Bifrost collapses and the ground turns volcanic, etched with lines of magma and becoming intensely hot. The sky above the battlefield darkens to a pitch black, and supercell tornados appear high up. A massive wind begins to blow, and tremendous hail plummets from the sky.)
Miroku: (thinking to himself) So this is how its gonna be? Well as long as I can finish this before he resorts to that, then I'll be fine. (speaking to Isao) You know this doesn't effect me in this form right.
Isao: Oh so you talk now?
Miroku: I thought you deserved to hear my voice one last time before I kill you!
(Miroku vanishes and reappears behind Isao. Miroku swings his blade to cut off Isao's head but Isao quickly moves out of the way and heads towards Yggdrasil which has also collapsed. Isao reaches into the ash and pulls out his hammer holding it with both hands. Isao vanishes and appears behind Miroku swinging his hammer down. Miroku dodges but the force of the hammer hitting the ground makes a stream of lava flow up towards Miroku. Miroku swings his scythe and cuts the stream in half as he moves towards Isao. Miroku shumpos around as he dodges large hailstones that continue to fall to the ground. Isao lifts his hammer and begins to hit the hailstones like baseballs making them fly towards Miroku at insane speeds. Miroku spins his scythe like a propeller and deflects the hailstones.)
Miroku: What the hell is with you Isao? Why aren't you even trying?
Isao: I already told you that I won't fight you.
Miroku: (angry) What the hell is with you people. If you won't fight then give me Asoka!
(Miroku vanishes and reappears in front of Isao ready to deliver a killing blow, but gets blasted back by a huge gust of wind that sends him crashing to the ground. As Miroku gets up, he sees Satoshi standing beside Isao.)
Isao: I thought I told you to leave.
Satoshi: you did but I won't stand aside anymore.
Isao: This doesn't concern you Satoshi, leave!
Satoshi: NO! I'm not gonna let this pointless fight continue. (turns to Miroku) We can settle this another way! Please Miroku just listen to me, no one wants this to continue so please calm down!
Miroku: (pissed as he gets up) I'm so fucking tired of hearing everyone say that they don't want this to continue or that they don't want to fight. (yelling) If thats the case then why the fuck have you not given me Asoka! (Miroku charges at Isao with blinding speed but gets blocked by Satoshi's blade) So you want to get involved in this, fine! I'll kill you first then!
(Miroku kicks Satoshi away and charges at him again but Satoshi stands ready for him and swings his blade towards Miroku using a burst of wind for extra force. It collides with Miroku's scythe and send him crashing into a building.)
Satoshi: I'm not the same person you tried to kick in the office. I found my strength, so I want be an easy target.
Miroku: We'll see about that! Flash Cry!
(The debris around Miroku fly away as white lightning has formed around him and he flies towards Satoshi. Satoshi points his blade towards Miroku and a tornado forms around his blade and fires at Miroku. Miroku uses his speed to shunpo out of the way and a red chain has tied around Satoshi's leg.)
Satoshi: What the hell!?
(Satoshi sees tries to cut the chain with his blade but it won't go through. As he looks down at Miroku, he sees that the chain is coming from Miroku's body. Miroku pulls the chain down and Satoshi crashes into the ground. Miroku swings the chain and sends him crashing to the ground again and again then finally throws him into a building causing the building to collapse on him.)
Isao: SATOSHI!!!
(Miroku pulls Satoshi out of the rubble and is holding him up in the air with his chain.)
Miroku: Well I have to hand it to you. Some how you did get stronger. But you will need some more practice before you can match my skill. (Miroku lifts his scythe while the chain hold Satoshi up.)
Isao: That's enough Miroku!
Miroku: NO! Its not enough! Nothing is enough until I get Asoka back! (Miroku swings his blade towards Satoshi)
Isao: Calm down Miroku, if you spill anyone's blood here then I will be forced to take action.
Miroku: (stops) Take action, Ill show you taking action.
(Miroku shunpos towards Isao at blinding speed and swings his scythe's blade at Isao's neck but at the last moment, Satoshi pushes Isao away and has the blade driven into his gut. Miroku stands there with an emotionless look on his face.)
Miroku: You idiot, risking your life for a foolish old man.
(Miroku pulls his scythe from Satoshi and turns to Isao. Isao has a look of shock on his face that quickly changes to anger. Isao vanishes and punches Miroku in the face sending him flying a few yards away.)
Isao: I didn't want to do this Miroku but I told you what would happen if you hurt anyone.
Miroku: (rubbing his cheek as he gets up) Wow resorting to that I see! I guess you are finally gonna take this seriously!
(As Miroku looks at Isao he sees something that he thought he would never see again! Isao is standing there and 5 baoding balls appear, 2 between his fingers on each hand and one in his mouth. Isao bites down and the ground beneath Isao starts to crack and the rocks around him begin to rise into the air and orbit around him.)
Isao: I never wanted to do this Miroku, but you asked for it!
Miroku: Hmm... Bright lights, black ribbons, glassy fire, and never-melting ice! I wonder what this one does. (Miroku raises his scythe) I guess the real fight begins now!

The End

Isao and Miroku prepare for the final battle. Isao activates his strongest ability for the fifth time. Does Miroku stand a chance?

Hope you like this part.
Alright, so I know this is much shorter than usual, but since the other two fights are done and the other stories are still progressing in their own manner, I figured I'd just spend this one focusing on the end to the glorious Isao/Miroku fight. I hope this does it justice!

(Decades ago)
Isao: Really captain, why are we doing this? I could just as easily be training in our barracks, but all you’d rather visit Rukongai.
Mine: Isao, sometimes you need to get out of the barracks. I told you to join the 5th squad, but you just had to join the 11th and train endlessly in there.
Isao’s eyebrow twitched: Want to…
His words trailed off as he looked over at her, an evil smile played out on her face. He shivered as he remembered the other times he’d challenged her. She was set to replace the captain commander soon, she had been stronger than him for years now but he kept insisting he was fit enough to keep the position. Stubborn old fool…though he was one to talk. He’d lost all 212 matches against her and she never even broke a sweat. He looked with chagrin down at his vice captain armband, reminding himself of just how far he was from that goal.
He suddenly felt a small burst of energy, and looked to his right. Normally, anyone out here tended to have powers Isao would only classify as miniscule. “Small” was practically a compliment by his standards. He looked around for the source, and settled on a young boy, running through the streets and dragging along a cute little girl with big eyes. He was grinning with a smile of triumph, though Isao had no idea what about. It shocked Isao that he was so young with such exceptional energy. It reminded him of him in some way.
Mine: Oh? I see you’ve picked the odd one out in this crowd already.
Isao: Did we come out here to see him?
Mine: No, we came out here to see Rukongai, stupid!
She smacked him hard on the back of his head. He went down on his knees, holding back tears from the pain. People around them were smirking, it seemed comical to have someone so much smaller than him who was so much stronger.
Mine: That boy is strong enough that he’ll have no trouble getting into the academy. Let him pick his time to do so. Hardly matters when.
They started walking away, Isao rubbing the back of his head. He turned back around to glance at the young boy, only to see the young boy had stopped and turned around, staring at Isao while the young girl he had in tow was prodding him into action. Isao gave him a small smile and a thumbs up. They boy waved widely at him, returning a much bigger smile to him as Isao turned around to continue their walk.

(The Present)

Isao thinks: Was that so long ago? It feels like only yesterday that I first met him. That little tike proved to be everything we thought of him and more. Why was it that everything that had seemed so distant only moments ago was now so close? The man in front of him seemed more distant than the boy from that day. How far away was he? It seemed like light years.
He felt as though he were a part of his past and not of his present. Even as he stood there, the pain of his injuries, the exertion in his body, everything seemed like it was happening to someone else. It felt like he was watching his body from the outside.
Isao thinks: Is that the boy I saw that day? Who was that boy?
Memories flashed through Isao’s head. Memories of Miroku coming to his numerous brawls with Mine. Memories of them laughing together as friends, or sharing hard times. Were those so long ago? Years passed like seconds. He tried to hang onto each, to grasp them and never let go, but the memories felt like grains of sand falling through his fingers. He wanted to be distant from the present, to return to those days, the days when he didn’t have to make the difficult decisions. The days when he hadn’t killed so many who were so close to him. The days when…
One of the memories caught. It pulled him back into it like a fish on a hook.

(Several years ago)

He suddenly found himself in a dark room, his room. It was midnight; he could tell because of the annoying sound that the clock on his wall made at this time of night. Moriko got him that clock, he didn’t have the heart to get rid of it, though he couldn’t take it with him. He had a bag of valuables packed on the dresser in front of him, and several days’ worth of food and drink for multiple people stashed in a sack.
Isao didn’t want this. He hadn’t wanted any of this. Things had become so complicated so quickly. He should have suspected the former 12th squad captains betrayal, but should he have seen all this coming? Could he?
But he had made up his mind. He hefted the two bags in his left arm, keeping his right tight on his zanpakuto. He stared into the mirror, looking at the haggard man he saw. For a moment, he questioned his resolve, but gritted his teeth anyway, forcing a fierce look onto his face.
A hand touched his shoulder. He turned around slowly, his eyes closed.
Isao: Mine, you can’t stop m…
He broke off. The woman standing in front of him was Renee, not Mine. His eyes became downcast. He was sure it had been her. Mine had always been there to kick his ass into line. Now that she was gone…
Isao: I…I’m sorry Renee. I have to go.
Renee: You don’t, and you wont.
Isao: Miroku’s one of the few things I have left in this world. What would Moriko say if I left him there to rot?
Renee: Moriko’s dead, Isao. It’s time you got past that. What happened to the man who was determined to stay the course, determined to lead Soul Society to the point at which no one else had to die?
Isao: I turned my back on him, Renee, and for what? Duty? Pride? This station? This office? The responsibility? WHAT!?
His eyes took on a hysterical look. Renee looked disturbed by it.
Renee: So, you’re just leaving then? You’ll break into his cell, drag him out of there and leave Soul Society forever? I never saw you as impulsive Isao.
Isao sat down on his bed, his hand reaching up to grasp his temples. The look in his eyes was that of a man torn between two worlds.
Isao: What would you have me do?
Renee: Endure, Isao. Take it. He'll hate you for it, but that's the point of being the Captain Commander. You can make the choices that no one else can make, the right choices.
(yes, this is a line mostly borrowed from the Dark Knight, it’s just that awesome)
Isao: Those choices are too painful. The price is too high.
Renee’s eyes flashed open wide. It was the first time he’d seen a serious look in her jade-green eyes.
Renee: The price of failure is always the highest. Would you rather endure that? Look out that window. How many people would you fail if you were to do this tonight? The path you tread toward peace is not a smooth one. Events like this are bumps in the road that you will have to face. Never turn your back Isao!
A massive explosion echoed across Soul Society, and the two of them immediately looked outside. The scene below them was one of fire and damage. People appeared to be hurt, but miraculously, no one was dead. Several high powered people exited the rubble at intense speeds, and Isao felt Miroku’s power level among them. He clasped his hands behind his back, a small smile on his face as he bellowed out orders to follow them. It seemed he wouldn’t have to make the choice tonight.

(Back to the present)

He fought against returning out of the images in his head. He wanted to hang onto them, savor them a little more, forget about this time, this place for a few moments yet. He looked over at Satoshi, who was bleeding profusely from his side and unconscious. A dribble of blood dripped from his mouth. He watched as one drop made its way to the ground, each moment seeming to pass faster and faster than the next. His senses returned to him, and with them came seething hatred. He looked over to Miroku again, whose face was deadly serious. This wasn’t the man he used to know. This wasn’t that person who he had considered giving everything up for. This was a man who saw only blood before his eyes. He had cut down his vice captain, he would stop at nothing. Miroku would destroy his path if he gave him half a chance, it was time to end this.
Isao felt the hammer in his hands suddenly begin to weigh him down. He let it fall, dropping to the ground with a ferocious impact as though it weighed several times more than before. Miroku showed a bit of surprise, watching as Isao’s skin seemed to darken. He used shunpo to quickly move Satoshi out of the way, placing him on a building far away before coming back. Miroku didn’t stop him.
Isao: Miroku, what if I told you that I have just become a giant?
Miroku didn’t respond, his expression merely became quizzical. He shifted his stance, his gaze staying fixed on Isao.
Isao: Not a giant in the literal sense. A planet is large, but it is not its size that allows it to exert gravity. Its density is the key factor.
Miroku: Like I care! Flash cry!
A massive white light enveloped Isao almost immediately, and a tremendous crash greeted the strike. Miroku stood, eyes narrowed. The cloud of dust seemed to flatten against the ground almost immediately, and his eyes opened in shock as he noticed that Isao had taken no damage. A large groove was planted directly in front of Isao.
Isao: You don’t get it. It’s over Miroku.
Miroku: We’ll see about that!
Miroku lunged at Isao, and suddenly felt a tremendous increase of pressure on himself. It was as though his body had increased in weight substantially, but he moved on, uncaring. He stabbed out at Isao, surprised when his blade dropped down and merely gashed Isao on his leg instead of plunging into his chest. A red needle was positioned in the wound, though Miroku noticed it was straining to stay there. Isao reached out to grab Miroku’s shoulder, but he spun around, sweeping up with his blade into Isao’s side, only to have it slow down in its movement. Isao easily stepped away from the oncoming blade, punching Miroku in the chest and sending him sprawling backward several dozen meters before coming to a stop.
Chains struck out of Miroku, heading for Isao. He pushed them to the limit of their strength, wrapping them around Isao’s wrists and ankles. It was all he could do to get them there, but it would leave him defenseless for the moment. He quickly fired off several bright red beams at Isao, smiling as they got closer to their target. His smile slowly faded as he noticed the beams changing trajectory, falling bit by bit downward the closer they came to Isao until coming to a stop several inches short of their target.
Isao: My density will continue to increase as the fight goes on. You don’t have much time left.
Suddenly, Isao doubled over, coughing up blood. His skin had become much darker over time, and the blood that came out was not red, but black.
Isao thinks: Damn, so this one has a side effect. I should have guessed that increasing my density like this would lead to this.
Miroku: That ability comes with consequences, eh?
He had appeared directly next to him, swiping down with his blade, using the gravity of the area to increase his speed. The blade came crashing down in a massive flurry of dirt. When it settled, a shocked Miroku noticed that his blade was only a half an inch into Isao’s shoulder, and wouldn’t move any further.
Isao: Yes, density has its own set of issues. It also has its benefits. My muscles have become tens of times more solid than before, as have my bones. You can’t do real harm to me anymore.
Miroku’s knees buckled as he tried to pull his sword free, and he collapsed to the ground under the strain. Isao stood, grabbing Miroku’s forehead in the palm of his hand and slamming him down to the ground with a sickening thud. The force of gravity along with his prodigious strength had cracked Miroku’s skull, though he was still breathing.
Isao: I always thought of you as a younger brother Miroku. Even back when we first locked eyes in Rukongai, I knew we would be close. That night, when you broke free and created the Rising Suns, I was coming to rescue you. I was going to make the most foolish decision of my life, give up everything I had striven for, just for you.
The look on Miroku’s face changed as Isao spoke. He hadn’t known what Isao had decided to do that night. No one besides Renee did.
Isao: Yet look what you’ve become Miroku! A man so ensconced in creating his own world that he can’t see past his own nose! Look at the person you’ve become trying to achieve that goal! Siding with hollows, cutting down Satoshi, practically burning Soul Society to the ground, does nothing have meaning for you anymore? Was this not your home once? Were these not your friends once? Was I never important to you?
Miroku tried to speak, but the pressure on his chest was too great. Isao spat out more black blood, holding a hand to his own chest. The alveoli in his lungs had mostly collapsed from the increased density, he was having trouble breathing.
Isao: Now, you’ll suffer the consequences, as I have suffered them for my follies.
Isao reached to the right of him, but instead of pulling out a weapon, he grabbed hold of Miroku’s zanpakuto.
Isao: This thing was never yours to begin with. It’s only fitting that it makes an end of you.
Miroku’s eyes opened wide as he tried to shout, only managing a hoarse croak. Isao raised the weapon into the air, holding it there for a second. He looked around at the scene around him, allowing the pain of loss to take full hold of him as he saw the bodies of many soul reapers strewn about the rubble. He looked down again and, using his full strength, brought the blade down onto Miroku’s neck…
Only to suddenly feel a boulder slam into him from where Miroku was positioned, launching him backward with a tremendous force. He stopped his progression quickly, and the boulder crumbled under the gravity he was exuding. Miroku was gone. He looked around, finally noticing a large man on top of one of the few standing buildings in the distance holding Miroku’s trembling body.

Who is this man? How did Miroku survive the strike? Will I ever stop asking questions? Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z!
over a year ago rantora13 said…
hey can I join mine is on page 111 of make ur own zanpakuto. Ha DBZ
THAT...WAS...AWESOME whiteflame and jstar I love how there is this awesome battle going on yet ace of x and kimi and ryuu have no clue wats happening
i know, half the time i wanted them to go back, but they cant know. it is frustrating.(Jk,Jk)
Enyone?
rantora, you can feel free to join, just make a starting bit of a story for your character (something that would introduce him tinto this world) and post it at the end of our group (which I believe is after Onix). I'll take a look at your blade to make sure it's reasonable.
@rantora - I sent you a message about joining and yes of course you can join, but please check the message!
Skaweat
Hey just skip me sorry im really busy
At The crater that once was the Academy

Rey: Magnificent isn’t it. Eh Gekido

Gekido: Not really. Seems like just another dusty grave to me.

Rey: You fool, this is more than a dusty grave, and it’s the seal to what is probably the single greatest power source in existence. In that small insignificant looking box is held the original 2 enemies. The first of our kind and the first of the shinigami. Locked in an endless battle to which there is no winner.

Gekido: Still don’t see the point in dragging our asses here

Rey: I never expected you would. I plan to absorb the power of the two combatants. Then I'll literally have the power over life and death it’s self. Muwahahahahahahaha.

Gekido:….rriiiigggghhht, how do you plan on doing that

Rey: Simple, Like this. (Rey floats down to the coffin in the center of the seal and places his hand on it. The box begins to glow bright white as a huge spike in spirit energy in the area rises. Wind begins to blow away from the box, almost hard enough to knock Gekido back, the ground starts rumbling then finally there is an explosion that takes out everything left in the academy and surrounding square block area. When the dust settles Rey is wearing a long white hooded robe that’s tattered at the end. The point of his spear is now pointing at the ground and the end that’s not has a long scythe blade on it. ) Well, my work here is done… (As Rey gets ready to leave Kouji Rena, Asoka, Dawn and Akihiko appear around him) Haha, test subjects.

Near The big fight

Satoshi is lying on his back in a pool of his own blood. Choking on his blood again he begins to cough violently and rolls over to one side. He barley comes to consciousness and can see two blurry humanoid forms locked in combat. Coughing again and this time wincing in pain at his stomach he summons the energy and strength to cast the little he knows of healing spells to at least stop the bleeding and seal the wound. Then looks back on to the battle. Barley able to make the sound escape his body he mutters “Kick his ass” then passes out.

In Heuco Mundo

After the last of the suits of armor were destroyed, oddly enough Josh was the first one over to Crow. Either he was closer or faster or both but he was still the first one there.

Josh: You Dumb ass, how could you let your self get beaten this much (looking over at Shado) Him too. You better not cost me my goal.(By now the rest of the Ace of X group has rushed over and offering their words of comfort and gasps of surprise).

The end.

I understand it’s Very short but atm I have little time and little info on what’s going on with any of my characters thus I'm afraid to do anything that may mess up any of your guys’ plans.

guys, for some reason my word isnt working, so skip me. sorry
over a year ago onix11 said…
Rake awakes to see he is in one of the beds of the squad four Barracks. He sits up and looks around. He sees he has large scars from where Mill hit him. He stands up and feels soreness all around his body. He is part of the way out of the door when he is suddenly head butted by someone. He looks up to see it is his captain hanging upside down at the door way.

Rake: What the hell was that for.

Biren: I had a little energy so I thought it would be cool to hang around your door. (pun intended.) I see you made almost a full recovery.

Rake: It hurts like hell. What about all the rest of the squad.

Biren: (He does a flip off the door.) It's grim, twelve dead, twenty wounded, and six in critical condition.

Rake: So why are you here?

Biren: (The captain hops on one hand and starts doing push ups.) I got my ass whopped. My brother is a strong guy. (He jumps back to his feet.) Lets go get something to eat. (He pats rake on the back who falls to the ground in pain. Biren has a shocked look on his face.) Whoops, I forgot you had an injury there.

Rake: (He slowly gets up and looks at his captain.) No it's fine.

Biren: So, I wonder where that fox Unohana went to. Dosen't sherun this place?

Soul Reaper One: She's on buisness. Looking for people.

Biren: Right people to...(He stops his sentence as he senses a large spiritual pressure moving about.) Thinking to himself "What the hell, that's coming from the academy. I need to investigate." (He begins to walk off when.)

Soul reaper one: Where are you going?

Biren: (Biren stops dead.) I'm just going for some fresh air.

SR1: No your not, your going back to bed.

Biren: I'm fine really. (He sees most of the squad members come out. The begin to converge on him.) "Oh shit what do I do." (He turns a runs in a furious rampage to get out. He is quickly tackled from the side and then is pinned down.) Let me go damnit. I can't sit in a bed. I have to much energy.

SR1:(THe group of soul reapers strap him down to the bed.) Make yourself nice and comfy.

Rake: (Rake walks in with his usual stern look and shakes his head.) When are you ever going to listen. Going at things to quick will create problems.

Biren: Whatever. Hey Rake.

Rake: Yeah?

Biren: I'm sorry about your sister.

Rake: (He looks down.) Thank you captain. (He turns and walks away.

Biren:(A few moments pass and Biren just lays there) ....SOMEONE GET ME OUT OF THESE DAMN RESTRAINTS!!!
(VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR EVERYONE)

I'm making a new group in the story and they will be against Soul Society, they will have a leader and 10 followers. The followers will be numbered from 1 to 10 with one being the strongest and so on. They are Soul Reapers!

The leader will be on the level of Isao and Rey!

1-4 will be on the level of Miroku and Crow!

5-10 will be regular captain level!

I need everyone to put on their thinking caps and try to make the most badass blade you can think of. We will all decide who is the leader and the number order of the followers by vote!!!!

You will basically put all the characters in order from leader to number 10 follower in order to vote.

For Example, here is what my list might look like:

Leader: Lobos character
1) Brokensun character
2) Rantora Character
3) Whiteflames character
4) My character
and so on until 10

(The reason my character would be at 4 is simple, you will not be able to vote your blade above number 4)

Post your blades on Make A Zanpaktou! REMEMBER, this group is meant to be strong so be creative! All blades need to be submitted by SATURDAY MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!! Send your ranks to me through a message! I will tally them and post the results as soon as possible! Everyone please participate. You can put multiple entries in!

If you have any questions, then message me!
That sounds kool I'd . But skip until next time around still makeing a basic story. But if I'd rank my self it would be 6 or 7 just cuz I'm gonna make my guy a lutenent.will thinck oa a base story as fast as possible.
Oh no I don't mean your current characters I mean make a new one for this new group and they will be a part of the group.
My post is almost done I have a little more to work on but it is coming soon probably some time tomorrow
@jstar18 Really I kinda made that one for this rpg can't I still use it?
You are not understanding me, Your character is fine for the rp and yes you can use him.

But for the new group, you can make a new character for the group or use the character you already have since he has not been introduced yet, its up to you. This is a new group so I need new characters to fill the positions.
Oh well wuts the group called, I'm almost done with his basif history, thoght I changed his name.
Well I'm done with his history and here it is.

The history of Taku Tokoya...

300 yrs ago Taku was walking home on a rainy day from his fathers funeral, his father died in a freak acccident but little did he know he was being followed by his father but he was diffrent. He was a hollow. Taku of course was killed and turned into a hollow. He spent the next 50 years he hunted, killed and ate eny one that got in his way encluding soul reapers. Until he met the soul reaper renee chavalier. Being outmatched and outclassed he was cut down ruthlessly. Then he awoke to be in the soul society. In the home of Yuu Shinryo. They grew and survied by stealing and taking, until they both were attacked by a renegrade hollow.by not being able to defend themselves they sufferd massive wounds then. A soul reaper arrived and killed the hollow. From that day they swore to not become helpless like theywere. 200 years later Taku and Yuu graduated from the acadamy and were incoperated into squad 13 under the same soul reaper that killed taku years before.they were seated 15 and 17 in the squad. Yuu and Taku trained for the next 25 yrs until there shinkai manafested, but then strange the odd thing was they both have the zanpakuto kotesu which is a major offence in the soul society leaving them to see who is the real kotesu master.

And that's part 1 of his history. Hope it was okay. Will post the other half tommarow...so tired.
Well I'm done with his history and here it is.

The history of Taku Tokoya...

300 yrs ago Taku was walking home on a rainy day from his fathers funeral, his father died in a freak acccident but little did he know he was being followed by his father but he was diffrent. He was a hollow. Taku of course was killed and turned into a hollow. He spent the next 50 years he hunted, killed and ate eny one that got in his way encluding soul reapers. Until he met the soul reaper renee chavalier. Being outmatched and outclassed he was cut down ruthlessly. Then he awoke to be in the soul society. In the home of Yuu Shinryo. They grew and survied by stealing and taking, until they both were attacked by a renegrade hollow.by not being able to defend themselves they sufferd massive wounds then. A soul reaper arrived and killed the hollow. From that day they swore to not become helpless like theywere. 200 years later Taku and Yuu graduated from the acadamy and were incoperated into squad 13 under the same soul reaper that killed taku years before.they were seated 15 and 17 in the squad. Yuu and Taku trained for the next 25 yrs until there shinkai manafested, but then strange the odd thing was they both have the zanpakuto kotesu which is a major offence in the soul society leaving them to see who is the real kotesu master.

And that's part 1 of his history. Hope it was okay. Will post the other half tommarow...so tired.
Heh, yay Renee! Just one thing though, might want to post this stuff in the "Make you own zanpakuto!" forum, generally tend to keep that info in there. Been working on a new blade, though it's still in the drawing stages. I should post it later this week, going to try and make it pretty solid.

One other sidenote. I'm wondering if we should take a break from the story until we've got this hammered out, or if you guys want to bring a complete end to this arc first. Either way, I'd say it's better just to give more free time over to the creation of a new blade at this point, and some time to think over how the story's going to go.
Well I still have the other half of his hitory so I might as well post the rest.

Pt.2
The next day yuu and taku crossed swords. Taku activated his shinkai first. And said "disinigrate" abiltiy, and many shards fired at yuu which dodeged and prepared his "flash" which destroyed the shards, will slashing taku in the sholder with a quick counter attack taku used a "anken"(dark blade) to inpale yuu in the chest. As taku goes for the final strike, yuu said: sorry I wasn't a better opponent for you. And taku said: sorry for this giving is old freind a fatal and quick death.makeing taku the true kotesu master. For the next 25 yrs taku trained and trained not only for himself but to not waste his zanpakuto that took his freinds life, but little did he know things were going to change.

And that his history which is now running with the current timeline.
Well I still have the other half of his hitory so I might as well post the rest.

Pt.2
The next day yuu and taku crossed swords. Taku activated his shinkai first. And said "disinigrate" abiltiy, and many shards fired at yuu which dodeged and prepared his "flash" which destroyed the shards, will slashing taku in the sholder with a quick counter attack taku used a "anken"(dark blade) to inpale yuu in the chest. As taku goes for the final strike, yuu said: sorry I wasn't a better opponent for you. And taku said: sorry for this giving is old freind a fatal and quick death.makeing taku the true kotesu master. For the next 25 yrs taku trained and trained not only for himself but to not waste his zanpakuto that took his freinds life, but little did he know things were going to change.

And that his history which is now running with the current timeline.
@whiteflame - I think we should finish the arc cause it will only take one more rotation and it will be over. Isao and Miroku's fight is done and it seems like the fighting in Hueco Mundo has ended for now. If you can't post then you can just say to skip you but its whatever everyone feels is best!
@jstar well ar'nt u gonna make a new arc after this one?
I don't see a problem with ending the whole war arc but as for Crow and his arc its still going I hope you guys don't mind there alot i still have to deal with The mysterious figure, Jester, the quincy artifact and not to mention rescuing toni
@rantora - of course we will have new arcs after this one!

@Lobos - okay, feel free to keep posting. I was just putting that message up so that people don't feel rushed with their posts and new characters! The only reason I'm almost done is because I was already planning on a new blade.
okay I'm going to post part 1 now and part 2 is coming soon i'm just having a little writers block at the moment

---Sloth and Gluttony: Angst amongst the Espada---

Domirarbol had been sleeping in Rey’s throne, after all being the temporally leader of the espada and planning to make a mere mercenary suffer was hard work. A servant walks into the room, too terrified to actually wake up the esapda so instead he merely starts coughing loudly. Dormirarbol sense the servant walking down the hall, his ability so sense energy was always at its peak while he slept.
Dormirarbol: (without even opening his eyes) Stop that damn coughing, what do you want?
Servant: (startled by Dormirarbol speaking, he jumps back) Yes…um…the…um…the
Dormirarbol: (He open his left eye only a little bit) Spit it out already damn it; you are giving me a head ache!
Servant: (shaking violently) Um…Sir Argo and….um…Sir Credo…have returned.
Dormirarbol: (he opens both his eyes and begins to stretch) Good send them in (The servant ran, probably as fast as he has ever run in his life. Within minutes of the servant leaving the door opens again, this time behind the servant walks in Argo and Credo but of which are look injured. The left side of Credo face looks burned, and his shield is in the worst shaped Dormirabol has ever seen it, Argo walk with a limp and his face was riddled with cuts one of which went straight across his face diagonally. Behind them was a large whale like hollow.) You two look like a million bucks. (He laughs slightly, as both Argo and Credo just grit their teeth and clench their fist, Dormirarbol couldn’t resist saying it.) So have you two completed the mission successfully?
Credo: (winching in pain as he bows reluctantly) Yes my lord, we have (He makes a hand gesture, and the whale hollow turns to the side to reveal the cage that holds May and Toni.)
Dormirarbol: (smiling slightly) Ah good job you two, and I see you caught something a little extra who is she? (He points at May)
Argo: She is an ally of the mercenary who tried to help the target; I believe she is the sister of the one I fought. (He thinks about the battle with Shado)
Dormirarbol: Oh I see (he walks over to the cage and offers his hand) Hello, nice to meet you I am Dormirarbol espada of sloth.
Toni: (spits on Dormirarbol’s hand) Hi, I’m go fuck yourself and this is my sister you fucking jackass! (May starts laughing hysterically; even in the face of danger she couldn’t help herself that was funny.)
Dormirarbols: (He sighs slightly, then wipes his hand on the hollow’s side) Now that wasn’t very nice, I suggest if you two want to have your stay here be a pleasant one that you be a bit nicer. So let try this again hello nice to you, I am Dormirarbol espada of sloth. (Again he his offers hand)
Toni: (sighs deeply and reluctantly takes his hand) I’m Toni, the “Ignition Witch”
May: (sighs as well but takes Dormirarbol’s hand after Toni) And I am May, the “Eternal Pianist”
Dormirarbol: (looking at the both of them curiously) “Ignition Witch and Eternal Pianist”, those are interesting nick names. (He starts walking away from the girls.)
Toni: (Tears form in her eyes and she starts thinking about Crow.) Why did you want to capture me, what are you planning, please you have no use of us so why keep us alive?!
Dormirarbol: (simply ignoring everything she just said) I’ll get back to you in a minute but first I have unfinished business. So what of the mercenary what has happen to him?
Credo: I dealt with the mercenary myself; he was strong enough to nearly beat me in Ressurcion and to get up after a point blank cero, Argo finish him off after that we left him in critical condition. (He thinks about his fight with Crow and it seems that his wounds hurt even more.)
Dormirarbol: (Thinking about Crow and how he was able to kill Haubu) Well if he is that strong then he should be able to come after the girl and try to rescue her if not then well so be it. And what about Majiyo what has happen to her?
Argo: It seems like lady Majiyo has betrayed us, she was seen running away with the mercenaries then she actually helped one of them and reveal to them how to defeat the Armaduras.
Dormirarbol: (frowning slightly) Well that not a surprise, if she is with them then she will probably coming here with them when they have recovered. (He turns back around to face the girls) Now to deal with you two, what is your hollow?
Hollow: (Startled that he is now being address, he was off in his own fantasy world.) Me name is being Goomba
Dormirarbol: (He felt like laughing in this idiot hollow face but he could not bring himself to do it that was mean even for a hollow.) Well good job Goo…(He held back a laugh with all his might.) Goomba, you may release them now so that they can be escorted to a holding cell.
Goomba: No (Argo, Credo and the servant turn in shock you do not just say no to a espada especially Dormirarbol)
Dormirarbol: (He face remain calm, this was unlikely and a bit surprising he wanted to hear what this hollow reason were for disobeying him.) No, well why I would love to hear your reasons but I hope for your sake that they are good.
Goomba: Becuz, theze too are stong they make I powuhful, me not give them up N you can’t not do nythung becuz if yu attact me they sufor! (He begins laughing hysterically over what he thinks is a victory.)
Dormirarbol: (He was not laughing because this was not funny this moron actually thought he was in the position to bargain.) I told you there better be a good reason that was your only chance! (In the blink of an eye, he punch Goomba in the gut, Goomba made a horrible retching noise and cough up both Toni and May who were now covered a nasty sticky, smiley substance.) There you lost your bargaining chip now you die.
Goomba: (His eyes widen in horror) No, me wuz juzt kidding pleeze don’t not kill me!
Dormirarbol: Oh you were just kidding that good because I wasn’t (He unsheathes his sword then there was a glint of silver and he returns his blade when the sword is fully re-sheathed Goomba explodes in a mess of body parts and blood.) I am Dormirarbol, the fastest of the espada you damn ignorant fool, and I hate jokes! (He turns to the girls who look terrified.) Now to the questions you ask earlier Miss Toni, you see you are of value to me and therefore you can’t die, well at least not yet that is.
Toni: (she is shaking all over this arrancar was not to be mess with she lost count of the numbers of time this guy cut that other hollow in half at 15.) I don’t understand why we are important!?
Dormirarbol: You see I want your leader Crow I think his name is his has taken something from me that can not be return EVER! So I’m using you as bait I know that he is emotional attached to you and so he will come here playing the hero to save you with out a sense of rationality and I will be waiting!
Toni: (she was trying her best not to laugh now, first her face was in a contorted smile, then she was letting out a few giggles and snickers but it was too much she was busting out laughing. Dormirarbol was dumfounded at why she was laughing.) Oh that all, my god you espada are stupid (She couldn’t finish her sentence she was laughing so hard.)
Dormirarbol: (Looking shocked she was seriously laughing, laughing at the fact that the one she cared about was walking into a trap.) What is so damn funny! (Toni whisper something into May’s ear and now they were both laughing hysterically doubling over.)
Toni: (wiping a tear from her eye as she tried to calm down) Oh Crow is going to come for me, him and I have a unbreakable bond of love that nothing can stop, and when he get here…(she started laughing some more) Hey Dormirarbol do you watch cowboy western movies by any chance?
Dormirarbol: (A dumb founded look on his face he had not a clue what was going on.) What?
Toni: (She was laughing even harder now and doing her best to calm down.) Cowboy movies, you know westerns well anyway Crow loves them you should really watch a couple before Crow gets here because just like in those movies the good guy always wins and saves the girl. Crow going to walk in here and he going to fight and beat every single arrancar, hollow, knight, espada, and what ever else you guys have till he saves me.
May: (She was having trouble breathing she was laughing so hard, she had finally started to calm down.) Oh God Toni, they don’t have to worry about Crow, they should be worried about Shado. I know my brother the best losing only makes him stronger he going to bounce back and go nuts when he founds out I been captured. (The two girls were laughing uncontrollably now; the only thing keeping them up was each other.)
Dormirarbol: (He couldn’t understand it these girls were laughing at his plan, he was furious that they were taking this so lightly and now he was getting a headache.) GUARDS TAKE THEM TO THEIR CELLS NOW! (Some guards escorted the girls out of the room as they were still laughing.)
???: So that was your plan all along Sloth to get revenge on the mercenary what was it that was taken from you that is so important I wonder if it was Envy
Dormirarbol: (He turn to a wall where the voice came from to see what he expected, Boido standing there that same daze look on his face but now a slight smile was added to it.) Argo, Credo leave now (The knights exits the room with the cowardly servant trying to escape undetected with them.) You servant, you stay (The servant froze immediately) Boido this is none of your concern it has nothing to do with you.
Boido: Nothing to do with me you say well that is where you are wrong as temporary co-ruler of Hueco Mundo I believe sending the elite guard on a dangerous mission to capture someone in order to lure a skilled mercenary into a trap has everything to do with me.
Dormirarbol: The mercenary has been a burden in our side for far too long even Rey believes so I’m doing him a favor.
Bodio: True but Pride also said how the mercenary was a mere insect to him, he wouldn’t waist his time with him and he said the mercenary may be useful and could possibly be persuaded to work with us. You want to know what I think.
Dormirarbol: No I don’t want to know what you think (He hated this Boido was doing was he did best he was getting under his skin and in his head, they had been allies for far to long and more then often these two were at each other throats. This was odd though because usually Sloth and Gluttony go hand in hand but their relationship was different neither of them could put their finger on a reason they detested each other so much though.)
Boido: I think that you are not doing Pride a favor you are doing your self one. In all the time I known you, you have never been so motivated to do something let alone create a plan I wonder what has gotten into you and I repeat does it have anything to do with Envy dying.
Dormirarbol: (He couldn’t stand hearing her name anymore because of the sadness that it brought him.) Shut your mouth Boido (He began to unsheathe his sword)
Boido: (he loved getting Sloth all worked up because Sloth was usually so laid back when he does lose his cool he really goes quite nuts.) Envy was a worthy arrancar quite strong in not only abilities but also in personality but she was nothing to get so worked up over.
Dormirarbol: I told you to SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!! (He fired a single laser like cero from his finger but as it got in range of Boido he merely side stepped it.)
Boido: It seems I should let you cool off (He begins to walk out of the room as Dormirarbol watches him in anger.) By the way I found Reaper (A pitch black cero blast though the wall destroying it from the smoke appears a very berate Reaper.)

What will happen between Reaper and Dormirarbol?

---The Wild Wild West---
Crow was lying on his back, his eyes were close and he had no clue where in the hell he was let alone what was going on. He moved his fingers across the ground and was slightly surprise to feel not the stuff sand of Hueco Mundo but hard rocky ground; he didn’t want to open his eyes he just wanted to lay here for a moment. As he lays on the ground he could feel vibrations of people walking by and not only that he could hear people talking, the sounds of horses’ neighs, and the sound of music also came to his ears. He slowly but surely began to remember things arrancars, fights, Shado, bankais, resuccerions, and then Toni. He eyes pop open he remembers he and Shado fought arrancars and they lost and Toni was captured along with May, and then remembers being horrible injured and felt his body for his wounds but there were none and also it seemed he lost his guns and sword. Then it occurred to him where he was, he was in his inner world of his zanpakuto, Lobo Escondido Enrayo.
Crow: Fuck (He sighs; he knew this couldn’t be good if he was here it never was good news when he was summoned here. As he got and brush dust off him he look at where he was laying, it was a graveyard he look at the tombstone that was a few inches from where his head had been as he got closer what he saw terrified him it read: Here lies Gun-slinger Crow Hakaba he died as he lived a loser, was this true was he dead that why he was here but as he thought about this he notice there was dust on the tombstone and when he brush it off what he read was a hell of a lot more comforting it read: Here dies gunned singer Crowley Hakabakan he died as he lived a poser.) That not funny that nearly gave me a heart attack, damn Lobos I bet this was his idea of a fucking joke. (Crow walks out of the cemetery and begins walking though the town, which look like something straight out of a Wild, Wild West but yet it seems broken down a couple of the buildings were destroyed or falling apart. There were also people in this town all of them dress in a outfit similar to something someone would wear back then, there was one common element to all these people it was there all had something that was fur on them, as he look at them some smile and waved others wanted to have a full half hour conversation with him some people were fixing or building some of the broken down buildings. If Crow didn’t know better he would have thought this was a real town or maybe he went back in time to the old west because this place was pretty authentic there were horses and carriages, old shops that sold items like groceries and guns, this place even had a town drunk that was currently face down in the water trough but even though this place was so friendly to him he didn’t like it because he could see lightning in the sky like there was storm just past the horizon and also even though he only came here in his when he trained he felt like he know this place like he lived here. But he didn’t have time to ponder all of this he just wanted to talk to Lobos he nudge the drunk awake with his foot who woke in frenzy.) Hey buddy can you point me to the bounty hunter’s office please.
Drunk: Whatz didja juzt call me mother?! If I waz drunk I would punch ya pal!
Crow: Hey come on that not very nice to say to someone who just kept you from drowning, all I want to know is where the bounty hunters office is.
Drunk: (staggering to feet) Tat its pal them iz spitting wordz! (The drunk finally gets to his feet and takes a very shaky boxers pose.)
???: You will never get anything from Torgue, Crow he is way to drunk.
Crow: (He turn around to face whoever voice that was but he knew already who voice it was. He saw a little girl probably no more then 12 years of age, she was wearing a white and orange stripped dress that basically look like a giant candy corn, she had brown eyes that were the shade of a beautiful autumn leaf and hair whiter then winter snow she look like a 12 year old Toni. Looking at her reminded him of what happen and he felt a pain in his chest that wouldn’t go away without a fight but yet he manages to suppress it as he smiles at the little girl.) Why hello Lilith, how are you?
Lilith: I’m good Crow how are you? (She smiled and Crow felt that pain again because her smile was so much like Toni’s smile.)
Crow: Now Lilith you knew if I’m here this can’t be good (As he said it he felt bad because the girl lowered her head even though she knew that he would say something like that she was disappointed hoping he would bring better news.) So can you take me Lobos please?
Lilith: (she smiled again at this question and laughs a little.) Sure Crow but I don’t know why you ask for directions or help finding him you know where he is every time you come here.
Crow: (He laughs with the girl as he starts following her down the street to his destination.) Yeah but I wanted to keep Torgue from drowning it not good to fall asleep in a water trough in fact it’s pretty dangerous. (The girl giggles at what he said.) What’s so funny?
Lilith: (She giggles like only a girl her age can.) You know Torgue would not have drowned you are just a nice person who wants to help everybody.
Crow: (He smiles and laughs with her.) Yeah maybe your right but let keep that our little secret okay Lilith. (She giggles and nods, as he look he saw they had arrived at the bounty hunter’s office, it was a sort of old building made of brick in between the brothel and the pub there was a big sign on the front of the building that read Cazarre Compensas in red paint. There was a wolf laying next to the door, it had black fur with some tints of blue in it and a scar across his face, Lilith ran up to the wolf and started petting it as Crow walk up behind her and reach down and starches behind it’s ear.) Hey Justicia you old dog. (The wolf growls slightly and goes back to sleep, it was old and tired and that is pretty much the only thing it wanted to do.) Want to come in with me Lilith I’m sure Lobos wouldn’t mind at all.
Lilith: (She shook her head and smiled.) No my mommy doesn’t like me to be around Lobos too often she says he a bad influence.
Crow: (He smile slightly) Yeah he is a bad influence on everybody okay well see ya later Lilith (He patted her head and she smile and began running back to her home or her friends.)
Lilith: Bye Crow come by more often so we can play together!
Crow: (Once she was out of sight he let his smile fade and walk in the building, inside was nothing extraordinary there were wood floors, and rod iron stair case that led to the up stairs in one corner was a juke box that look like it was out of a fifties dinner there was a bulletin board with lots of wanted posters on them and in the back was a large desk. Sitting next to the desk was another wolf this one was white with a grey tint and look younger then Justicia this was Caos. Behind the desk was wooden chair and on the back of the chair hung a holster containing 2 guns which were the sealed state of his zanpakuto and on the other side hung a katana in its sheath the sealed state of his zanpakuto.) Lobos I know you’re here come on out so we can get this over with!
???: Yeah, yeah whatever I heard you I was trying to get some sleep.
Crow: (He turned to the staircase to see the spirit of his zanpakuto walking down the steps, Lobos del Rayo. Lobos had white hair that was brush down and just reached his eyes a couple pieces went to the half way point of his eyes, he also had a stubble beard of grayish white hair, Lobos were an outfit similar to Crow in his bankai state consisting of a white coat white a couple of pockets and zippers there was fur on the forearms and on the bottom of the coat, he wore black pants that had zippers up the middle of the shine and cowboys boots along with a white and black cowboy hat, Lobos didn’t wear a shirt underneath the coat.) I’m sorry to disturb you but I’m guessing it was you who called me here.
Lobos: (He ran his fingers though his hair as he pulled out the chair behind the desk and took a sit.) Yeah sorta
Crow: By the way the tombstone in the graveyard that wasn’t a funny joke you’re lucky I didn’t have a heart attack.
Lobos: Hmm you arrived in the graveyard that’s new for you. (He yawned slightly)
Crow: Damn right I did and don’t act like you didn’t know that you were the one who summon me here!
Lobos: (He gave only a slight look at Crow then closes his eyes and leans back on the chair.) I said sorta not that I was the one who actually summon you here just because you woke up in the graveyard doesn’t make that my fault.
Crow: (He slams his hands on the desk causing a few items on it to shake.) Well the hell is that suppose mean you weren’t the one you actually summon me here you expect me to believe Lilith summon me here or maybe it was Torgue!
Lobos: (Starching his head slightly as he yawns again.) Nah I don’t think Lilith would summon you here she too shy for that.
Crow: (He was getting angrier and angrier with Lobos.) Damn it, Lobos I don’t have time for this shit I have to get back to help Toni!
Lobos: (He opens his eyes now and he began to frown a little.) Oh really that what you really want to do.
Crow: (For a second he was speechless only a look of shock and confusion was on his face.) Of course I want to rescue Toni I care about her what the hell else would I do!
Lobos: (He was staring at Crow with his dark blue eyes a slight look of anger on his face.) If you care about her so much then why would you bring her and all your friends here to Hueco Mundo a place so dangerous?
Crow: (He was becoming unsure of what he was going to say, also he becoming angry and defensive but only a shocked look was on his face.) Because it’s for a mission we are helping Soul Society and I want to get back at that bastard who destroyed our base.
Lobos: Really you who detest soul society so much are helping them and putting your friends in danger for what a little money, and don’t expect me buy that crap about revenge because I believe it was you who said and I quote “Revenge is stupid, fighting only leaves to more fighting, hatred only leaves to more hatred, death will only leaves to more death”! How about you being honest and say why you really came to Hueco Mundo, the real reason you put your friends at risk because we both know that revenge and greed aren’t your style.
Crow: (He was beginning to back up slowly.) I don’t know why okay it was kind of an impulse decision I felt like it was a good idea!
Lobos: (He was up out of his chair and walking towards Crow.) Bullshit Crow! You do know why you didn’t have to come here you could have help Miroku you had that choice when you were at the gate back in the world of the living!
Crow: (His anger was beginning to boil over but yet he was still backing up.) That was Miroku’s battle not mine me and him being friends was a long time ago what he does is his choice! I didn’t have a choice to come here damn it I had to we have unfinished business!
Lobos: Who has unfinished business; Natsu, Zelman, Jenos, the whole Ace of X huh who has unfinished business in Hueco Mundo what the hell is so important that you would refuse helping a old friend, put your current friends in danger what is Crow!
Crow: Fudo is still alive I have to kill him I have to finish what happen all the years ago that why we are here damn it you happy now this is why you brought me here to say that! (Tears were in his eyes, as he began to pound the wall with his fist.)
???: No I brought you here Crow.
Crow: (His eyes widen in shock, he knew that voice it could only be one man but that was impossible. As he turn around slowly he saw what he was afraid of most behind him next to the juke box was a man in his 50s 60s he look so much like Crow expect his hair was longer and white, his eyes seemed faded and old yet still brimming with energy, even the way he dress was similar wearing a outfit that was more fitting of a western cowboy. This man could only be one person; it was his grandfather Alcide Hakaba. ) A…Al..Alcide?!
Alcide: Hello Crow it seems to me you are a bit confuse nowadays.
Crow: (He couldn’t think of anything to say, he was left frozen at the presence of his grandfather someone he had look up for all his life, someone who he had lost so long ago was here in front of him, he had never seen his grandfather in his inner world ever. The three of them; Crow, Lobos, and Alcide stood there in silence for what seem like a hour but maybe it was a minute or possibly a century Crow didn’t know nor did he care he needed to say what had been plaguing his mind for a month and especially here in Hueco Mundo.) I’m so unsure of everything I don’t know what to do only Fudo could have told the espada about us but yet that impossible I killed him here in Hueco Mundo and if he is here then I need to finish what I started all those years ago I have to.
Alcide: Why Crow why is that so important to you?
Crow: Because he is the reason for my pain he is the reason that you are did he is the reason that I lost so much!
Lobos: (He had placed his hand on Crow’s shoulder.) Do you remember the promise you made with me the first time we met each other Crow?
Crow: (Thinking back on the first time he met Lobos.) Yes it was to keep moving forward and to never look back, to live without despair and regret and only live with hope. (He suddenly understood why he was here, why Alcide had shown up. It was neither Lobos nor Alcide who summon Crow had come here on his own accord to hope himself understand what he had to do and to remember those words but yet even with this he didn’t know what to do.) What should I do then Alcide?
Alcide: (Since his arrival this was the first time he smile, it was the kindest smile in the world it let whoever it was intended for know that everything was okay.) That is your decision Crow, but if want my opinion I suggest you ask your friends after all that what friends are for aren’t they to help you out when you need it.
Crow: (He was beginning to smile now.) Yeah your right friends are meant for a higher purpose. (With that everything seems to fade and go black, he closes his eyes and when he opens them he was no longer standing let alone in his inner world. He lying in a cot in a make-shift tent, his torso is extremely bandaged up, lying next to him is Shado in a similar state and around the two of them are the members of Ace of X along with Josh, Ryuu and Kimi.)
Shado: Good to see your finally awake sleeping beauty. (Shado begins to laugh but stops because of the pain in his chest.)
Crow: (laughing but he stops as well from the pain.) What happen to you get into a fight or something? (The two starts laughing but wince from the intense pain in their bodies.)
Sephiria: Wow what a surprise you two are making jokes in laughing despite the fact that you were nearly killed you two should rest. (She was standing with her arms cross and but yet a slight smile on her face.) I was really worried about you boss.
Crow: Aw thanks Sephiria (He started to sit up slowly but even moving this slow was painful. Sephiria rushes over to him and tries to get him to lie down.)
Sephiria: Boss lay down you are still too injured to move.
Crow: (His smile becomes a stern face.) No I need to speak with the group wake them up I have something to tell everyone.
Wow that was skaweat.
crap, again i wont be here for about a week. sorry guys, i guess summer is more hectic than i thought.