Bleach Anime Bleach: The Fallout

jstar18 posted on Jun 25, 2010 at 11:44PM
If you are interested in joining this forum, then this is the best time todo that as we are "starting over" with a time skip!

This is the forum for the rp that was started by LOBOS, myself, and a few others. Please follow the posting rules.

Rules:
1) This forum is only for rp post. Do not post random questions about joining, I will explain that process later.

2) Do not post characters or blade ideas in this forum.

3) If you want to join, please post your character in the forum called Make a Zanpaktou. Then put a small post up here saying that you would like to join and that your character is on whatever page in the Make a Zanpaktou forum. (Example: Hi, I would like to join your rp, my character is on page 94 on Make a Zanpaktou.)

Here is the current order to post:
Myself
Whiteflame
Hadez
Onix
Wolfmaster
Rantora
Shukun_kizuku
Zordaik
Gracen_silence
S3raphymn

Might come back later:
LOBOs
BrokenSun
Testu

This is a quick summary of what has happened before we moved to this forum:

Seems as though soul society has become far more embattled. Though the arrancar have chosen to stay out of the limelight much of the time, hollows are being sent out at a gradually increasing rate, and the captains are taking notice. Moreover, there's been some movement by other forces. Scouts have reported visuals of an army of ex-soul reapers that is disrupting much of the control of soul society over various sectors of the human world. Though they attack the hollows as well, this does not bode well for soul society. In response, soul society has decided to search for outside help in dealing with the surge of problems, and has become far more liberal about sending its captains out to deal with problems.

- Crow meets with Isao to talk about how a certain arrancar, Rey, wanting him and his crew Ace of X to attack a couple of supply shipments in Soul Society, which he did. But Crow says that later Rey returned and asked him to do something that he couldn't do. With Rey not appreciating the refusal, he destroyed Crows base. Crow gives Isao a card and Isao threatens Crow as he leaves.

- As Crow leaves, he notices a strong energy heading towards Squad 1's barracks. Isao thinks about all the crazy things that have happened and remembers his former student Miroku and the hard times he went through ten years ago. Miroku appears in his window and asks what Crow was discussing with him. Isao explains and ask if Miroku will help. Miroku says that this is a serious problem and offers help but Isao doesn't expect much.

- Isao calls for a captains meeting and explains what happened with Crow and Miroku. The captains all seem concerned with what has transpired and Isao says he may know where Crow is at. Zane (captain of Squad 2) and Jin (captain of Squad 11) agree to go find him. In a forest away from soul society, three outsiders; Titus, Chiyo and Hideaki look for Miroku.

- Lieutinant Dawn informs her Captain, Amiro, about what has happen in Soul Society.

- In the real world, a quincy named Joshua kills a soul reaper. In Hueco Mundo, Rey is furious about Crow not doing what he said. Huabu trys to talk to Rey but is quickly sent on a mission to the real world. Reaper appears but Rey does not want to alk to him.

- Captain of Squad 8, Ryuu finally gets back from his mission. His Lieutinant Kimi finds him and talks about what has happened with Crow and Miroku. They later get some ice cream.

- Jin and Zane are about to go to the real world to find Crow. Jin tells Zane about how he plans to change the old image of Squad 11 that Kenpachi had created.

- Crow finally gets back to his hideout in the real world which is an arcade. We are introduced to a few members; Toni, Leigh-Ann, Leo, Roy and Saito. After some conversation, Crow reveals that some soul reapers are outside. Zane and Jin meet Crow.

- Coran, a member of the Rising Suns, is in the shadows watching the meeting between Soul Society and Ace of X. Miroku arrives at his hideout and is greeted by Asoka. After some conversation, Miroku finds Hideaki and his friends and asks what they want.

- Hideaki explains to Miroku that him and his two friends will join his cause as long as he agrees to help them on a very important mission in Hueco Mundo. In Soul Society, Isao finally gets sleep but he is having bad dreams about his past. In the real world, Haubu is searching for Joshua.

- Amiro goes into Squad 1's barracks and tells him that he knows what happened with Crow because he was sneaking around, he asks if Isao will take him the next time he meets Crow. Isao says okay.

- In the real world, Joshua and Haubu meet and start fighting. In Soul Society, a soul reaper named Akihiko demands that he be given a captain seat. Satoshi trys to get him to calm down and does. Akihiko leaves and Isao realizes that he has a point as they are in need of captains.

- Reaper, an arrancar, is bored and goes to the real world looking for a fight. Captain Yokoshimo is in the real world fighting hollows and meets Reaper, they prepare for battle.

- Captain Ryuu and Kimi head to the real world to deal with some arrancar, he receives a picture of the arrancar and notices something wierd about one of them.

- Crow is not happy about how Soul Society found his hideout and the other members seem concerned as well. As Haubu and Joshua fight, Haubu notices Crows energy and goes to the arcade to confront him. Haubu confronts Crow and puts her sword in his face ready to fight. A man named Thor grabs her and slams her through a wall. Haubu quickly kills Thor and this send Crow over the edge.

- Miroku accepts Hideaki and his friends into the Rising Suns. Hideaki and Asoka talk as they reach the hideout and they meet Coran. Coran tells them what has happened with the meeting between Soul Society and Crow, and that an arrancar has started some trouble with Crow. Miroku seems to not care and tells everyone to get some rest because they will be going to Hueco Mundo tomorrow. Two people walk out of a room in the hideout and Miroku tells them that he won't need them for the mission to Hueco Mundo and says to stay undercover in Soul Society.

- In the real world, Haubu releases and Crow goes shikai. Haubu's unusual abilities seem to be throwing Crow off. Haubu explains how only attacks that have balance can work against her. Crow shoots a charged blast which does nerve damage causing Haubu to stagger around. Crow goes Bankai. At the Rising Suns' base, Asoka opens the garganta; Miroku, Hideaki, Titus, Chiyo and Asoka walk in heading to Heuco Mundo. Coran stays behind at the hideout.

- In Hueco Mundo, Rey notices 5 strong presences. Joshua joins in on the fight between Crow and Haubu. Joshua seems to be firing at both Crow and Haubu, Crow continues to fight Haubu shooting down her Balas with his lightning bolts. Crow pulls out his other gun which has been charging for a full minute and fires at Joshua, which goes through his shoulder. Joshua kicks Crows guns away, slashes him on his thigh and kicks him away. Crow mocks Joshua about his bad aim and Joshua responds by saying "Who ever said I was aiming at you". Joshua then stabs his Seele Schneiders into the wall at his waist as he eyes the other 4 he shot. At the same time Crow and Haubu notice that the 5 are equidistant apart making a pentagon, Blue lights go between the Seele Schneiders and outline the pentagon. Haubu then looks down and smiles as she’s standing in the middle of the design. Joshua then opens one of his silver tubes and dumps the liquid onto his Seele Schneider which causes a huge explosion encompassing the area within the outlined pentagon.

- Ryuu and his Squad arrive in the real world ready to fight the arrancar that have shown up. Things go well until Ryuu is cut down by an arrancar named Majiyo. As Ryuu falls he calls for Kimi. Majiyo Suffers a flashback of herself and four other children running through the district 54 being chased by a man they had taken food from. Then she orders a full retreat and they return to Hueco Mundo. Kimi defeats the arrancar she is battling and catches Ryuu. She looks on as the arrancar that took down the captain widens her eyes and seems to have an internal battle with herself. The arrancar then orders a retreat and Kimi can only look on. Two days later in Squad 4's barracks, Kimi talks to Ryuu as he finally wakes up. They discuss what happened in the real world and both agree to find a way to clease Majiyo's soul.

I don't feel like updating this so if you want to know everything that has happened after this, then start at page one and read! I hope you enjoy!
last edited on Sep 17, 2011 at 09:36PM
save

Bleach Anime 1672 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1151-1200 of 1672

over a year ago onix11 said…
Awesome post. Did the hand become destroyed as well, just asking.
over a year ago tetsudragon said…
smile
Daniel’s perspective

Daniel is losing. Badly. For every attack he parries he Is hit by five more vicious strikes from that bothersome kid in the icy armor. He can feel the burning in his wounds from the ice, but that doesn’t matter to him anymore. All he knows is that he cant lose, he cant, he has to rescue his girlfriend, and he’ll fight till he’s dead on his feet. Or worse. And to make it even harder to keep fighting there is a enormous pressure bearing down on him, sometimes worsening for a few moments by a hundredfold, and then reverting back. He cant lose, He cant lose, He cant…

Ryuu’s perspective

This kid doesn’t give up. Period. He could have easily killed him by now if he was trying, because it seemed his opponent didn’t even have a Shikai, but something held him back. It wasn’t the courage of the opponent, he had seen that before. It was his determination and will to fight. Ryuu realized that in order to have the determination the kid has now, he has to have a purpose for coming, but wh-

Daniel: (rasping) I cant.

Ryuu: (surprised) What?

Daniel: I cant lose, I cant.

Ryuu: I have gathered that much, but why? There has to be a reason other than to just attack. You don’t even have Shikai.

Daniel: (so that’s what his form is called) I have… To save… To save my Girlfriend! (he attacks Ryuu, but is parried and slammed into the ground)

Ryuu: (another pressure spike, I have to finish here to help the commander, or anyone else, this is taking way too long) Your Girlfriend? Last I heard we don’t take human prisoners.

Daniel: Well you guys did! And I have to save her! (he attacks again, but this time Ryuu bashes him in the head with the hilt of his sword hard enough to knock him unconscious, and puts seki-seki on his hands and feet to prevent him from escaping. Ryuu takes him to the fourth squad and then proceeds to find a way to help with the fights, he would look into the prisoner ordeal later.)

Kimi: (joins up with Ryuu outside): where we going cap’?

Ryuu: you mean where an I going. I have a special mission for you.

Kimi: (Gasps with joy) do I get to kill the evil Gorrillalord of the 9th dimension?

Ryuu: …no

Kimi: The evil monkey lord of the 8th dimension?

Ryuu: (looks at her) no

Kimi: (confused) save the 7th dimens-
Ryuu: no

Kimi: (brightens) Do I get to exist in the first dimension, or play a side scrolling videogame in the second dimension?

Ryuu: neither

Kimi: then what?

5 minutes later

Kimi: (watching the unconscious Daniel, bored) I better get candy for this.

Back to Ryuu

As he passes the 12th squad barracks he exacts a portion of his revenge on Kichigai by cutting the head off his gigai.

Hueco Mundo

Kichigai: I feel as if the last portion of my life’s work has been destroyed.( shrugs) probably nothing.

end

Oh, and can i get ryuu in a fight?
over a year ago whiteflame55 said…
Well, the ability reflects the attack without damage to the wielder, so I'm going to say no. The hand will still exist, though likely not be in great shape from being bounced around so much.
over a year ago Hadez17 said…
lol that is the most random question to ask
over a year ago LOBOSdelRAYo said…
Wait are Titus and Hidekai going to die anyway, one missing a leg the other a hand not the mention the massive internal damage to the both of them where the hell is squad 4 there is a war going on shouldnt they be out healing. But anway awesome post whiteflame it took me totally by suprise "death by hand".

I'm working on my post its coming along it may be coming along slowly but it definetly coming along though there going to be alot to it.

And I worked out a plan for my squad zero character now I just need time to actually type him up also I just need a name for the zanpakuto.
last edited over a year ago
*whispers to Lobos* Shhhhh! My posts with Titus and Hideaki aren't done yet! The fight's done, but they aren't! Now stop trying to spoil future events!

Isao: Is he whispering to one of them?
Renee: I think so.
Isao: In a post on a forum?
Renee: Seems to be...
Isao: That everyone can see?
Renee: ...
whiteflame: Shut up guys! It's meant to be funny!
Takuma: When do I get to do something?!
whiteflame: Get back in your cage! I haven't called you yet!
Takuma: *grumbles* damn cage...
Hadez17: Dont worry Takuma ill sneak u some cookies later
Good, now that the question i asked has been answered, what the hell happened to Jstar. I have to wait for him to post before i can continue.
over a year ago jstar18 said…
Sorry Onix, I've been really busy. Go ahead and post on the fight, I'll just finish it after your post.
Sorry, didn't know.
JStar, not going to be able to get post in. Internet has been shotty. finish our fight.
Alright, so as everyone knows, it's been about a week since anyone's posted anything substantive. I realize people's schedules are probably pretty packed, but I would still like to get things moving again. Anyone who can post with the story as is should be working on their posts. I would be myself, but I'm waiting for Lobos to finish the next piece the Isao vs. Sengoku fight.
i will try to toss something up but tomorow begins a busy couple days so ill prob do something on sunday
Sorry flame I been trying to write its just i been hitting some writers block over and over again hopefully it wont be too much longer.
over a year ago wolfmaster3000 said…
well here's a little bit of a filler post

---the end of a greed that was never meant to be part 1----

-Huceo Mundo-

*there is a castel and it zooms in to see a endless river of blood flowing with the blood and bodyies of 100's of hollows and Arrancar there is a singular person it's Ketsuki he's laying on a bed munching on what looks to be a arm of an Arrancar Ketsuki gulps heavily and sit's up cracking his neck it echoes through out the fortress Ketsuki hop's down off of the bed he is laying on and wipes away the blood around his lips and smiles he starts to walk down the hall witch is littered with the bodyies of thousands of arrancar Ketsuki opens up the door of the fortress and inhales a big breath of fresh air and release's he than looks towards las Noches he smiles as he feels the Reitsu's of Omgea and Alpha be unleashed*

Ketsuki : *to himself* better go drop on them uninvited after all I am a Espada , how odd I don't sense that bastard Rey better go give him a surprise vist now that i've regained my strength and so much more these last few hours *he laughs at his joke as he steps forward he insantly draws a sword parrying an Axe Ketsuki leaps out of the way of a Pink Cero and lands on his feet steady and his sword is drawn he growls in anger and looks up to see two Arrancar one is Huge and has an axe resting on his shoulder his jaw fragment's run along his bottom jaw line and look like a Crocdile's he's wearing a vest and baggy pants and is very Muscular. the other arrancar has a bone fragment on top of it's head representing a Tira it's a Girl she has a long sword straped on her back and is wearing a a gown than cut's off at her knee's the hair of the girl is very long and Red in color she has deep Orange eye's and is very short compared to the other one.*

Ketsuki : Who are you two I demand to know as an Espada

*the smaller girl espada looks up at the big one but the big one doesn't look back at the girl and put's his hand on her shoulder and nods the two both leap in oppsite Directions and use Soindo Ketsuki Grinds his teeth and Parryies both strikes and use's his own soindo makeing two image's of him self and appears behind the bigger one lifting him up by his mid back and throws him at the smaller one who dodge's as the bigger one get's up inahleing than exahleing a Huge Blue cero speding staright toward ketsuki who give's a look of shock and surprised as the smaller one appears behind ketsuki unsheating her sword from the scabard and is about to strike ketsuki but he lift's up both hands Launching a cero from each hand on engulf's the smaller one and the other over powers the blue cero hitting the bigger arrancar Ketsuki lands on the ground as the smoke clears there is now a third espada holding up his hand there isn't a scratch on the bigger or smaller Arrancar this one is meduim sized and has messy black hair and lifless eye's it looks like he is in the standard uniform, he take's a few steps forward, his hollow hole is seen in the center of his chest he sighs*

???: you guys can talk if you wish I don't mind

Arrancar : finally here that Rosen we can talk

Rosen *witch seems to be the bigger male arrancar* : yes we can Angel

Angel : master shall we tell The espada what were doing ?

Ketsuki : now i'll ask once more who are you and what do you want ? *look of shock* wait I know you I know who you are SLIFER GRANDZ THE LEADER OF THE ESPADA STEALTH AND EXECUTION FORCE !!!!!!

*the two arrancar nod and smile and look at slifer who hasn't batted an eye*

Slifer : yes indeed , do you know why i'm here ? persnally ?

Ketsuki : THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN ASKING THIS WHOLE TIME FUCKER

Slifer : to kill you

Ketsuki : HA like you can kill me i'm a *ketsuki turns to see slifer behind him his eye's winden in shock* slifer : your slow *Ketsuki quickly use's soindo to get of the way*

Ketsuki : what does the stealth force WANT WITH ME ?

Slifer : *walking forward* there are three major groups in all of Huceo mundo, you have the Espada witch Obey and are Lord rey's Direct warriors oftein seen on the front line's of war , than you have the Lobos Del rey witch keep the espada or try to in line and are persnal body gaurds to lord rey than you have my Branch the stealt hand execution force witch deal with the annoyance's of lord rey's Rule as king unfortunely for you lord rey contacted me quite some time ago to come and kill you becuase you are a power hungery annoyance.

Ketsuki : *smiles* than come on kill me !

Slifer: *shifts his eye's over to his two fraccion , Angel doesn't know what is going on but rosen gives a look of surprise and shock and grabs Angel and soindo's away* very well i'll kill you my self

Ketsuki : ENOUGH TALK *he rushes forward slifer remains still and he looks unaware of what's going ketsuki smiles as he unsheaths his sword and strikes slifer but is shocked to see his blade Grind agasint his Herrio Slifer doesn't smile but he lifts up his right hand back handing ketsuki across the feild they have claimed to be one of there final resting place's*

Ketsuki : *get's up spitting some blood out of his mouth and wipes away the blood runing down from his lip* what ? how ?

Slifer : I dis-like combat I dis-like violence please just die *Slifer lift's up his hand and a beam is seen than ketsuki is hit through his chest on the left side in the middle of his rib cage ketsuki coughs up blood and falls onto his back* you couldn't keep up with my Rippa Senro cero how unfortuante for you.

Ketsuki : *get's up* this is far from over I refuse to die *coughs up blood* nor will I be dieing *he rushes forward once more Slifer use's a extermely well advanced soindo he appears behind ketsuki, Ketsuki for some reason gives a howl of pain as he falls to the ground with a hole through his shoulder now*

Slifer : this isn't ending sooner than you think..espada of greed Ketsuki mandra

Ketsuki : LIKE HELL *he leaps up unsheashthing his second sword about to strikes at slifer's thorat whose expression seems to be emotionless Slifer use's soindo appearing behind ketsuki and elbowing him in the back of the skull sending ketsuki flying across there battle feild Ketsuki quickly emerage's smileing* GRAN REY *he is interuptted as slifer appears behind him* Cero Shuukuo *and light green sphere launches toward ketsuki hitting him in the stomach and explodeing on impact leaveing a hole the size of that a normal cero would make ketsuki plumpts into the ground below*

Hopefully I Left ya'all for a good cliff hanger
big smile
Okay guys I took my big Micro Economics test so I'm free to start posting again! Hopefully I'll have some things up tomorrow.
over a year ago shukun_kizuku said…
got bored thought id post something on here

rōjin: ahhh its a nice warm day out today and fairly good weather too hehehe
Shukun: rōjin what are you doing?
rōjin: ahh just sitting in my chair checking out the weather hehehe
Shukun: rōjin stop looking at the women your scaring them

rōjin gets up and starts chasing the ladies and shukun is standing there watching shaking his head

rōjin: come here ladies i wont bite
shukun: dangit rōjin this is why i hate being seen with you
you guys need to post i want to continue reading the fights and whatnot
i was wrong...hang over too strong...not posting today
meh
I'm sorry guys I been trying to type and just cant do it plus now I'm think I'm coming down with something. Sorry its been taking me forever evreyone is probably waiting on me arent they
i know what ya mean bud its got me too and its all right take your time and hope ya feel better
Lobos, don't worry about it. If you're not feeling well and having some writer's block, it happens, and I hope you feel better. If you would like, I could take over the rest of the fight between Sengoku and Isao, might give you more time to focus on the other fights you're working on. Up to you though.
so i got a little to post..nothing big or anything but we need to throw something up here

In Las Noches where Alpha and others are fighting

For most of his life Satoshi was in the background. Partly due to his desire to allow his family to succeed and grow stronger but also for fear that being on the front lines would lead to some situation similar to the day he got his zanpakuto. This time was different. His entire posture was different. To those who didn't know him would it would be the difference between not fighting and being ready to strike. But to Zane and Yasashiku it was like looking at a completely different person.
Alpha held both her blades and started twirling them about like she was testing her abilities with them and also trying to intimidate Satoshi. At the end of the weapon drill she connected both the blades and fires several arrows that approach Satoshi and crash sending sand up in the air.

Alpha: That big entrance he made to die so quick

As the dust settled Satoshi stood still glaring at Alpha. There were a few small dents in the ground behind him where the arrows apparently hit.

Alpha: Not as weak as i thought
Satoshi: Guess not

Satoshi began to walk slowly but with confidence in ever step. Alpha started firing a series of arrow that all seemed to pass just to the left or right of Satoshi. The red horse came running in from Satoshi's right but passes behind him. His stride didn't seem to break but after another charge from the yellow horse and a few more arrows Alpha saw it. His walk was to slow and straight forward for his foot prints to be as spread out as they were. He was almost up to Alpha now. Alpha quickly drew back and fired another arrow. she was surprised to see Satoshi about 10 feet away as he prepares to slash with his blade horizontally and crouching. Suddenly before the arrow hit him he was only two feet away from Alpha slashing with his blade. Alpha quickly brought her bow to parry. Quickly she separates her blades and slashes down on Satoshi and hits nothing but air, Satoshi was now to her right and swinging down only to have his blade blocked. The two combatants settle in to a series of attacks and deference as Satoshi shifts around Alpha.

Yasashiku: Bankai!!! (Yasashiku forms with a liquid metal covering a wide area) I gotta help Zane and Boa heal up quickly so they can help Vice captain Satoshi (Zane and Boa sink below the surface of the metal as Yasashiku begins to heal them)

Suddenly she notices a series of ripples coming from two directions and moving towards Satoshi.

Yasashiku: Watch Out!!!

Her warning seemed to be too late as the red and black horse seem to collide with Satoshi from his left and right sides, The impact sent up a small cloud of dust. and just above it Satoshi is positioned horizontal pointing the tip of his blade down and releasing the built up wind. A huge tornado of sand forms throwing the horses and Alpha around in the wind. Alpha manages to land on her feet with small cuts around her body. Quickly she forms her blades into a bow and fires arrows at Satoshi. The first few miss their marks but the last one hit satoshi on the left shoulder. Satoshi seems kinda surprised.

Alpha: I got it now. You use the wind to help you dodge but if the attacks are two close together the wind from two attacks become one and make it so you cant dodge. All i have to do is predict where you will dodge to and finish it.

Satoshi: (holding his shoulder) Not bad...it doesn't change anything though.

Like i said nothing big but just something....if nebody else has nething they want me to post on or help with let me know
I guess if u want flame ill give u what my idea was for sengoku master plan so u can use in the fight becuase I'm not going to get around to it thanks for picking up my slack btw i saw yur squad zero character and holy crap it was awesome im j a lil confuse about how she fights if her weapons hang from her ears
wink
Heh, I've got a really solid idea on how that's going to look, but you'll just have to wait and see.
Sorry for the wait, I had two test and a project due this week but that's all done now. I'll try my hardest to have some story posts up by tomorrow afternoon.
Cool, hey whiteflame, when will we introduce squad zero?
Not until all the main events are over (so sometime shortly before the 100 year time skip).
Mayhem in Hueco Mundo! Wind, Thorns and a… Dragon!?
Part 1

Outside Las Noches
Satoshi is knelt down on the ground as he holds his left shoulder. Yasashiku looks towards Satoshi as she feels a weird energy coming from Satoshi’s shoulder as it starts to turn black.

Yasashiku: (yelling) Satoshi! Cut that black spot off NOW!
Satoshi: (Looks confused as he stares down at his shoulder and sees a growing black mark on his arm.) What the hell is that?
Yasashiku: Cut it off before it spreads! I’m not sure what her abilities are now, but I know gangrene when I see it.
Satoshi: Gangrene!

(Satoshi quickly cuts the spot off the top of his shoulder before it spread and blood begins to trickle down his left arm. Alpha begins to walk towards Satoshi but sees an unusual ripple in the metal, which has covered the field, with each step she takes.)

Alpha: This metal doesn’t act like regular metal, and it appears that she can read my movements with this stuff. Not to forget that the guy with the shockwaves and that other woman have sunk into this stuff. She might be healing them or using their power to increase her’s! (sighs) This woman is obviously a problem. I better take her out first then finish that wind user.

(Alpha charges up an arrow and fires it at Yasashiku but Satoshi quickly jumps and parries the arrow with his sword.)

Satoshi: Your fight is with me.

(Alpha has an emotionless look on her face as she charges another arrow and sonidos in front of Satoshi with the arrow pointed right between his eyes. Alpha fires it but Satoshi shunpos behind her ready to strike with his blade. Yasashiku yells out to him as ripples appear in the metal. Satoshi turns his head and sees the black horse charging towards him. Yasashiku slams her hand down into the metal and a pillar of metal rise in front of the black horse and stalls it long enough for Satoshi to move out of the way as the horse ripped through the pillar. Alpha reaches out with her right arm and grabs the horse on its side jumping on top of it. Satoshi swings his blade towards her causing a strong gust of cutting wind to move towards her and the horse. Alpha slightly taps the horse on it left to make it change direction in order to avoid the wind as she charges up her bow again. Alpha launches a barrage of arrows in Yasashiku’s direction but a wall of metal appears in front of Yasashiku blocking all the arrows, but the red and yellow horse fire ceros at the wall causing a large explosion of red and yellow energy as the metal wall is torn to shreds by the force of the explosion. Satoshi tries to shunpo towards Yasashiku but Alpha jumps away from the black horse as it tackles Satoshi down to the ground causing a few gashes on his chest. Alpha fires off another round of arrows at Yasashiku and the metal is not able to rise up in time to block it but Satoshi musters the strength to kick the black horse off and summon a tornado to form around Yasashiku altering the trajectory of the arrows as they fell around her. Yasashiku was relieved that all the arrows missed but it was short lived as the red and yellow horse charge in and tackle her down to the ground. As Yasashiku falls to the ground, the metal that was covering Boa and Zane peels back and reveals where the two of them are.)

Alpha: (smiling) Found them!

(Alpha points her finger towards Yasashiku and charges a white colored cero. The black horse stands over Satoshi charging a black cero. The red and yellow horse begin to charge up ceroes as well and fires their’s towards Zane and Boa. Alpha launches her cero at Yasashiku but she summons a barrier that holds off her cero. Satoshi uses the wind to swiftly move away from the black horse and blocks the red cero which was headed towards Zane but the yellow cero move in towards Boa.)

Satoshi: Dammit!
Yasashiku: BOA!
Alpha: One down… huh? (Boa’s eyes suddenly open as the cero closes in.)
Boa: Bankai!

(The metal rises up around Boa and suddenly turns to stone. The yellow cero strikes the stone and causes an explosion that fills the surrounding area with debris. Boa stands in the middle of the falling debris as her eyes glow with a pink energy. She is now wielding a meter long katana that is green in color and is segmented, the tip of the blade has the appearance of a snake's head and the blade resembles snake skin. Boa's hair is also moving around continuously as if it was alive and the pink glow in her eyes disappears to show her now snake-like eyes.)

Alpha: (sighs) Just what I need…

(Alpha turns to her left as she hears a large boom and notices that a large shockwave is headed right for her. She quickly sonidos out of the way and reappears in the distance as her three other horses quickly move back to her. Alpha looks up to where the shockwave came from and sees Zane knelt down with his arm extended out towards her.)

Zane: (breathing hard) I’m might not be one hundred percent but seventy-five is better than where I was at. Glad to see I got back-up now.
Satoshi: (shunpos beside Zane as Boa runs over to Yasashiku) So what’s the plan?
Zane: Fuck a plan! Just hit her with everything you got!
Yasashiku: As much as I hate that style, I’m inclined to agree with Zane. This woman’s stamina is ridiculous. We just have to hit her hard and hope she goes down.

(Alpha’s body begins to glow white and the white aura fades away from her body as she reappears in her regular form with only the red, black and yellow horse around her.)

Zane: She’s weakened, take her down!

(Zane thrust both his fist in Alpha’s direction as a strong gale begins to blow as a small tornado forms around Satoshi’s blade. Satoshi swings his blade towards Alpha and a large tornado moves towards her. Boa begins to glow pink and seven 15 feet long translucent snakes appear behind her. Boa points her blade at Alpha and all seven snakes fly towards her.)

Yasashiku: My zanpaktou may not be good for attacking, but I do know kido spells! Hado 91 - Senjū Kōten Taihō! (Yasashiku summons several pink spears of light that are all fired towards Alpha.)

Alpha: You say I’m weakened? You soul reapers just don’t understand my power! (Alpha reaches out and places her hand on her black horse as the attacks get closer and closer.) No more games! Resurrección: Segunda Etapa – Famine!

(A black aura surrounds Alpha as all the attacks collide with her body as an explosion the size of a nuclear bomb rocks all of Hueco Mundo!)

To be continued…
So i already messaged Jstar about it but for those who may possibly have noticed. Satoshi at time of the previous post being put up did not have some of the abilities he was using. But the post did give me an idea for Satoshi that i didnt think of before and fixed a problem that i had with his blade. So i change one of satoshi's bankai abilities. I think for the most part the way its worded it is balanced and if anybody wants to go check it out the change was made on the character forum. Otherwise if anybody uses satoshi just make sure not to make the final ability over powered in any way and it should b fine.
Mayhem in Hueco Mundo! Fog, Thorns and a… Dragon!?
Part 2

(Last Time)

Zane: She’s weakened, take her down!

(Zane thrust both his fist in Alpha’s direction as a strong gale begins to blow as a small tornado forms around Satoshi’s blade. Satoshi swings his blade towards Alpha and a large tornado moves towards her. Boa begins to glow pink and seven 15 feet long translucent snakes appear behind her. Boa points her blade at Alpha and all seven snakes fly towards her.)

Yasashiku: My zanpaktou may not be good for attacking, but I do know kido spells! Hado 91 - Senjū Kōten Taihō! (Yasashiku summons several pink spears of light that are all fired towards Alpha.)

Alpha: You say I’m weakened? You soul reapers just don’t understand my power! (Alpha reaches out and places her hand on her black horse as the attacks get closer and closer.) No more games! Resurrección: Segunda Etapa – Famine!

Outside Las Noches

An eerie feeling surrounds the area as everything appears to have turned gray while a large mushroom cloud full of sand and debris fill the sky as Zane, Satoshi, Boa and Yasashiku all look where Alpha and her horses were standing at.

Zane: That should have done it.
Satoshi: Yeah, I hope so. I can’t believe Rey would have someone as strong as her in his group. Makes you wonder who else he’s got!
Boa: (begins to cough up blood) What…
Yasashiku: Boa are you… (Yasashiku coughs up blood as well.)

(Zane looks runs over to Yasashiku as burn marks appear on her body and she falls to the ground writhing in pain. Zane catches her right before she hits the ground and notices that she has lost consciousness. Zane yells to Boa for help but notices blood pouring out of her mouth as dark bruises have appeared everywhere in her body. Boa staggers over to Zane but quickly falls to her knees and coughs up more blood. Zane turns to Satoshi but notices many lacerations along his body. Satoshi drops his sword as falls to one knee.)

Zane: (confused) Wha… what the hell is going on?
Alpha: Allow me to explain.
Zane: WHAT!?

(Zane turns around towards the large mushroom cloud where Alpha was at. Sand and debris continue to fall down to the ground as the red and yellow horse calmly walk out of the debris with the figure of a woman walking behind up behind them. Zane has a shocked look on his face as Alpha walks out of the debris wearing a long black cloak as a black weighing scale levitates behind her with 9 weights all on one side of the scale.)

Zane: Your still alive!? HOW!
Alpha: Any normal arrancar would die to an attack like that. Rey himself would probably fall to that as well, but I’m not a normal arrancar. You see…

(Zane could care less about her explanation as he charges his fist with seismic energy and charges towards Alpha. Alpha doesn’t move from where she was standing as Zane slams his fist into her chest creating a large crater in the ground around them.)

Zane: (looking perplexed since Alpha doesn’t appear to be hurt)
Alpha: You should have waited to hear what I had to say soul reaper. (Another weight appears on the same side of the scale that already contained 9 making it total ten)

(Zane’s eyes widen as a ripple motion appears on his chest. Zane coughs up a massive amount of blood as his chest caves in from an unseen energy which also forces him back away from Alpha. Alpha calmly walks over to Zane as he tries everything he can just to breathe. Alpha bends down to one knee and starts to explain.)

Alpha: What I was trying to say before you interrupted me is the fact that I’m not a regular arrancar. As you probably noticed, I have a second release form. And my second release has 4 different abilities depending on whatever horse I combine with. I already used the energy of Conquest, my white horse, and I’m currently using Famine, my black horse. Famine’s abilities force us all to take turns in battle and when someone goes out of turn, the damage from there attack gets sent to that person’s body. I was able to transform before your attacks hit.
Zane: (coughing as blood trickles out of his mouth) If that’s…(coughs) true… then why wasn’t I… hurt by my attack?
Alpha: That’s simple; I fought you first so I learned how to properly take a hit from your shockwaves without taking too much damage, so I allowed your attack to hit me which counted as your group’s turn, since you were all fight against me together! But you attacked me again before me or my horses attacked so you took damage from your attack which gave me another move.
Zane: (confused) Another… move?
Alpha: You see this scale floating behind me? Right now there are 10 weights on my side of it and 0 on your group side. I have 10 free attacks I can use while your group will be unable to counter attack until all 10 of my attacks are used.
Zane: (using all of his strength, he turns to Satoshi who is still conscious) Satoshi! Open the garganta and take everyone back to Soul Society. WE CAN’T WIN!
Satoshi: (with shock in his eyes) You got to be kidding me, we can still…
Zane: (yelling) I SAID LEAVE!

(Satoshi sees the desperation in Zane’s eyes and rushes over to Yasashiku and throws her body over his shoulder. Satoshi quickly runs over to Boa but before he can reach her, a dark cloud appears above him and a bolt of lightning hits the ground between him and Boa forcing him to stop running towards her. Suddenly a thick fog fills the area and the figure of a man appears beside Boa and picks her up.)

Satoshi: What the hell?
Zane: (seeing what’s happening in the distance) Another arrancar?
Alpha: No! It’s another soul reaper.
Zane: So reinforcements arrived?
Alpha: Wrong again soul reaper. He’s with Kuroheki!

(Zane looks shocked as Steven walks out of the fog towards Alpha carrying Boa’s body.)

Steven: Sorry arrancar but I need this one alive. I could care less what you do to the others.
Alpha: That’s fine with me, not like that women could hurt me anyways. What are you gonna do to her?
Steven: I’m just delivering her to Rey. What he does to her after that has nothing to do with me. Goodbye. (Steven vanishes)
Satoshi: Dammit! Now what am I supposed to do, that guy is too fast and I don’t have the energy to follow him.
Alpha: Follow him? You’re about to die and you’re worried about catching that man? You should be worried about yourself.

(Alpha charges towards Satoshi, who is holding Yasashiku, but Zane catches her ankle and stops her.)

Alpha: Still alive huh.
Zane: Dammit Satoshi! I said to leave now. We just have to trust Crow and Miroku! We’ve done everything we can do as far as the bombs being setup so go. I’ll do what I can to hold her back.

(Suddenly a gargunta opens beside Satoshi and Kichigai appears next to Satoshi.)

Kichigai: As much as it pains me to leave my plans to two outsiders, Zane is right. You all need to get out of here. I’ll get Zane…
Zane: No… I’m staying.
Satoshi: You can’t stay! You’ll die!
Zane: I know I don’t have a chance, but I won’t give her the chance to follow you guys. Now go.
Kichigai: This isn’t a time to argue so just get in there. I must say I’m disappointed that none of you could stand up to that arrancar. Oh how I wanted to dissect her. (sighs) Maybe someday! Now get in the garganta. (Kichigai kicks Satoshi into the garganta)
Zane: (yelling) Kichigai!
Kichigai: (annoyed) What is it now?
Zane: Tell Rena… that she is now in charge of Squad 2!
Kichigai: I’ll tell her. (Kighigai release 3 Hell Butterflies that all fly towards Las Noches. Kichigai steps into the garganta but stops for a moment and turns to Zane.) You were a great captain! (The garganta closes)

(Zane slowly gets to his feet and turns to face Alpha but notices that Alpha has shut down her release form and is back in her regular form.)

Zane: Why did you power down?
Alpha: Lets just say that I gained a bit of respect for you soul reaper. Now what is your name?
Zane: (smiles) To think you arrancar actually have some honor in you. My name is Zane Mitarashi. (Zane’s zanpaktou powers down completely and becomes a meter long katana with a neon blue handle.)
Alpha: Yeah some of us do have respect for our opponents. My name is Alpha!

(Alpha places 3 of her swords on the ground and unsheathes her other one. Zane lifts his sword as the both of them prepare to strike. Alpha and Zane stare each other down and both lunge towards each other and swing their blades with everything they’ve got. Zane and Alpha land with their backs facing the others.)

Zane: Thanks for allowing my friends to escape, I have one more request.
Alpha: What is it?
Zane: The fact that you let my friends go tells me that you aren’t 100 percent behind Rey.
Alpha: So what if I’m not?
Zane: Then can you please leave the rest of the group that is still here alone?
Alpha: Is that your last request?
Zane: Yes it is.
Alpha: Fine, I won’t bother them for now, but I might have to later down the road if my boss tells me to.
Zane: Who’s your boss?
Alpha: Does that even matter?
Zane: Heh, I guess not! Thanks for not bothering my friends. (Zane’s sword breaks while blood pours down his chest. Zane fades as his body falls to the ground with a smile on his face. Zane dies before he hits the ground. Alpha picks up her 3 other swords, turns to look back at Zane’s dead body then slowly walks away towards Las Noches.

To be continued…
Hell of a death, hell of a fight. Good stuff dude. Looking forward to reading the continuation of Omega vs. Miroku.
That will be coming up soon, probably tomorrow night. I'm gonna do Hidan and Kuesu's fight first then Miroku's.
Part 3

On the roof of Las Noches
Yari is sitting at the center of the roof as she waits for Steven to return. She turns her head to the right with a big smile on her face as she senses Steven’s spirit energy. Steven shunpos in front of her with Boa hanging over his shoulders unconscious.

Yari: (confused as she looks at Steven) Hey, that’s one of the captains that came here with Miroku and me. Why are you carrying her? And why is she so badly hurt?
Steven: She was fighting with that female arrancar we sensed earlier.
Yari: So you saved her so you can help her right?
Steven: (wondering what to say) Uh… yeah, I’m gonna go take her to this doctor I know.
Yari: I doctor in Hueco Mundo? Can I go with you to see him?
Steven: (looking away from her) No, I don’t want you to see things like surgery, and Boa might find it disrespectful with multiple people she doesn’t really know being around.
Yari: (holds her finger to her chin as she thinks for a minute) Hmm… I guess you’re right. I wouldn’t want random people with me at the doctor’s. Okay I’ll wait here.
Steven: Good, I’ll be back in a minute.

Rey’s Throne Room
Rey is sitting on a large chair made from what appears to be the bones of dead soul reapers. Rey seems to be lost in thought as he sits in wait for something.

Rey: (thinking to himself) So Alpha has disposed of the Soul Society trash… good. There are still a few more fights going on. I expect nothing but flawless victories from my subordinates

(Rey leaves his thoughts for a moment as he feels a strong energy outside his door. Suddenly the door gets kicked in and Steven, with Boa in his arms, appears and walks in towards Rey.)

Steven: Sorry about the door.
Rey: I could care less about that. The question is why you brought that woman here.
Steven: Oh, allow me to explain sir. This woman’s name is Boa and she is the adopted daughter of Head Captain Isao.
Rey: That’s interesting, now why should I care?
Steven: It’s the quickest and easiest way to get rid of Isao! With Boa here, Isao is sure to come and he won’t be thinking clearly since Boa is in danger. That means his guard will be down. He would be easy pickings for you.
Rey: Not like I need him to be “easy pickings” but the less I have to soil my hands, the better.

(Rey grabs Boa by her left arm and throws her against the wall. Boa squints her face in agony, from the injuries she’s received, as bones seem to rise up from the ground and create a prison around her. Steven leaves as Rey looks at Boa in disgust.)

Rey: The only thing worse than having trash in my throne room is having LIVE trash in my throne room.

(Rey charges up a cero on his index finger and a bright flash soon follows.)

Inside a large room in Las Noches
I thin smoke has filled the room that twinkles as if it was a light. Flashes are seen everywhere as a large fight ensues. The ground cracks as Argo, who is now in his released form, lands on the ground. Argo now resembles a lizard like creature covered in spiky ice armor, his left arm is a large ice spike, though it moves like a regular arm at the shoulder, and the claws on his right hand are large icicles. On the back of his head is a long seven foot tentacle that is covered in a thin layer of ice. Argo lifts his left arm and blocks the swing of a large odachi as Hidan appears in front of him with some frost at the ends of his hair.

Argo: You must be pretty strong to be able to withstand the cold of my body.
Hidan: I am a Rising Sun member after all. Not to mention the son of Mayuri Kurotsuchi. I’m always prepared for battle.
Argo: Interesting, lets just see how prepared you really are!

(Argo freezes the moisture in the air around Hidan as a large green orb forms around the both of them. Large Icicles form around Hidan and move in towards him but suddenly Hidan disappears and Argo takes his place. The icicles all hit Argo causing a few tiny cracks to form on various places of his armor. Hidan smiles as he turns to look at Argo. Suddenly a Hell Butterfly appears in front of Hidan.)

Hidan: (as butterfly lands on his shoulder) A message?
Argo: (stands there wondering what’s going on)
Hidan: (concerned) What does he mean by we only have 45 minutes left? That bastard! That’s why you can never trust another scientist. Ridiculous.

At the other end on the room
Sharp thorns are embedded in the wall as Credo is standing on the ground firing cero after cero at the walls. With each explosion, there is a flash of pink jumping from thorn to thorn on the wall.

Kuesu: (as she jumps around) I can’t even get close to the guy and even when I do his shield always blocks my attacks. No reason to get desperate and activate my bankai, I just need to come up with a better plan of attack.
Credo: (laughs) You’re no better than that mercenary. I can do this all day girl! Nothing gets past my shield!
Kuesu: Oh we’ll see about that!

(Kuesu begins to shunpo around Credo at incredible speeds while Credo tries his hardest to land a cero on her but is always one step behind her. Kuesu extends her arms out towards Credo and activates Hado 21 – Sekienton, causing a small orb to fly towards Credo.)

Credo: Get the wax out of your ears, didn’t I say that wouldn’t work.

(Credo turns his shield to the orb before it hits and the orb explodes filling the area with a reddish-pink smoke.)

Credo: (confused) What the hell!
Kuesu: That was a kido spell normally used for escape but it can cloud a person’s vision as well.
Credo: So what if I can see you are not. I can still block your attacks.

(Credo hears a whistling sound and lifts he’s shield just in time to deflect Kuesu’s whip. Credo smalls for a moment but as the smoke starts to clear, he realizes that the whip is curled to the side and Kuesu is coming in to strike him in the back. Kuesu lunges at Credo and he tries to move his shield in her direction but he is too slow as Kuesu gets a clean hit on Credo right on his left cheek sending him crashing into the wall. Credo staggers to his feet as he rubs his jaw.)

Credo: Hmm, I wasn’t expecting such a hard hit from you, but you should have dealt a killing blow. You won’t get another chance like that.
Kuesu: (smiling) You sure about that? I have many other tricks up my sleeve.
Credo: Really, then show me girl.

(Kuesu once again activates Hado 21 and another pink smoke screen fills the area. Credo prepares for Kuesu’s attack and notices the same whistle he heard last time so he places his shield in front of him and, just as he thought, Kuesu’s whip hits the ground next to his shield. Credo lifts his shield and waits for Kuesu to attack but a flash of light appears to his side causing Credo to move his shield to the right where he say the flash. A red ball of energy hits his shield causing a small explosion. Credo jumps back from the force of the blast and a yellow flash appears behind him. Credo twists his body and blocks the explosion as a yellow orb hits his shield. The explosion pushes Credo back and yellow chains fly up from the ground. Credo dodges some of the chains but they wrap around his shield and force him to move away from it as a purple orb closes in on the shield. Credo lands a few yards away from his shield as the smoke clears.)

Credo: Dammit!
Kuesu: That was easier that I thought. This will be easy without your shield. Prepare to die arrancar. (Kuesu takes a deep breath as she faces her palm towards Credo) Seeping crest of turbidity, arrogant vessel of lunacy. Boil forth and deny, grow numb and flicker, disrupting sleep. Crawling queen of iron, eternally self-destructing doll of mud. Unite, repulse. Fill with soil and know your own powerlessness. Bakudo 90 – Kurohitsugi!
Credo: This isn’t over! Shine, Illuminar Caballeros!

(As the room darkens, Credo’s shield evaporates into a gold aura and flows into Credo’s body. A large black box of energy envelopes Credo as a gold aura emits from his body. Several spear-like protrusions then form and pierce the black box causing it to vanish leaving what Kuesu expected to be the corpse of Credo but instead Credo is fine and now as an angel/bird like humanoid. A person sized gold ring floats behind him and it is constantly rotating, also a halo is floating above Credo head. Credo shield changes to resemble a wing and is on his right arm, Credo gains a large wing on the left side which allows him to fly and hover. Credo only has a few cuts along his body.)

Kuesu: So he finally activated his release form.
Credo: (laughs as he begins to hover in the air) Now what are you gonna do girl.
Kuesu: (with a large smile on her face) Oh I have an idea.

(Thorns appear on Kuesu’s whip as she jumps up and swings it at Credo. Credo blocks the whip with his wing shield but the whip just wraps around Credo’s body and the thorns make small cuts all along his body. Kuesu then slams Credo down to the ground by swinging her whip but Credo pops back up as if nothing happened. Kuesu looks at Credo and begins to run.)

Credo: Heh, are you scared girl?

(Credo flaps his wings and begins to fly towards Kuesu. Credo points his finger at Kuesu, who is still running away, and begins to fire off cero after cero. Kuesu easily dodges each cero with her speed and Credo begins to notice that his vision was getting blurry. Credo quickly gasps for air and falls to the ground. Kuesu sees this and calmly walks over to Credo who is still alive. Flower buds have started to grow out of the cuts on Credo’s body and Credo notices them.)

Credo: What the hell is this?
Kuesu: It’s from my zanpaktou.
Credo: What?
Kuesu: You were more than formidable when your shield was separate from your body, but the moment it fused with you, the countdown to the end of your life began. My whip plants seeds in my opponent when it cuts them. Normally the flowers take a while to grow but since you were using so much energy to hit me, you sped their growth up. You are indeed a strong arrancar, but my abilities were the perfect counter for you! Goodbye arrancar!

(Kuesu hangs her whip over her shoulder and walks away as flowers bloom all over Credo’s body and suck the last of his life from him. Credo dies in a beautiful bouquet of flowers.)

To be continued…
SO we have had Death by hand and a Death by flowers...wonder whats next
death by batman
Part 4

Back at Hidan’s fight with Argo
Argo notices Credo’s energy is completely gone.

Argo: (shocked) Impossible! There’s no way that women could of beaten Credo by herself! Credo’s defense is impenetrable for only one person.
Hidan: (laughing) It seems your friend underestimated her.
Argo: It seems he did…

(Argo pauses as he sees a flash of pink to his right and raises his arm up just in time to block Kuesu’s roundhouse kick, but Kuesu grabs his left arm and spins under it to land a kick right in the front of his face causing him to stagger back a little. Argo catches his balance and stares at both Hidan and Kuesu as they both prepare for battle.)

Argo: (thinking to himself) Dammit, I can’t take the both of them on at the same time. I guess I have no choice then. (yells out loud) ARMADURAS!
Kuesu: (asking Hidan) What are Armaduras?
Hidan: (confused) Sorry but I’ve never heard of it either… (Hidan stops as he hears heavy footsteps) What the hell is that?

(Hidan and Kuesu look down the large hallway on the other side of the room where they hear a massive amount of footsteps. Large shadows start to show as the footsteps get louder and hundreds of large suits of armor are walking down the hallway towards them. Each suit of armor has a shield and a lance.)

Argo: Ahahahaha! Witness my great army, the Armaduras!
Hidan: Dammit we don’t have time for this!
Kuesu: What do you mean we don’t have time?
Hidan: The bombs! Crow’s bombs have been set and that scientist from soul society put a timer on them. I would say we have 40 minutes left!
Kuesu: 40 minutes? We got to hurry up so we can get everyone out of here.
Hidan: No! I can handle these guys, but you need to inform everyone else about what’s going on. (Hidan reaches into has black cylinder case and pulls out a small ball that begins to glow.)
Kuesu: So you’re going to use that? I thought you were gonna test it first to see if it’s safe?
Hidan: Yeah that was the plan but the plans have changed. Right now is my test. Now go find Crow and Miroku so we can get out of here.
Kuesu: (sighs) Fine I’ll go, but you better now die Hidan!
Hidan: Don’t worry; I won’t be dying any time soon. Now go! I don’t want you to get caught in whatever ability this turns out to be.
Kuesu: Okay I’m going! (Kuesu rans down the same hallway Miroku and Crow went into before the battles began.)
Argo: Where is she going?
Hidan: Don’t worry about her, you have your hands full as it is.

(Kuesu makes it down the hall as the Armaduras begin to fill the entire room. Hidan wastes little time as he takes a deep breath and places the glowing ball between his teeth and bites down. The air in room gets heavier as a green aura begins to flow from his body. Argo looks concerned as he stares into Hidan’s eyes. The flow of green energy stops and Argo stands in awe as Hidan’s eyes glow white and the rest of his body begins to turn black in color. The ground under Hidan begins to crack as Hidan’s mass continues to rise rapidly. Argo tries to walk backwards away from Hidan but notices the gravity around him has increased making it harder to move. Hidan starts to walk towards Argo and the Armaduras and the ground starts to crumble underneath him. Argo points his left arm towards him and freezes the moisture in the air around him making icicles all around Hidan’s body. Argo motions for them to move in towards Hidan but the icicles quickly fall to the ground and break apart from the increased gravity. Argo begins to look desperate as he points his right arm at Hidan. Hidan calmly looks at him as Argo charges a cero in his ice spikes and fires it at Hidan. Ice quickly covers Hidan’s body and Argo begins to smile as he stares at Hidan’s frozen body. Argo still fills the immense pressure from Hidan’s body, but he doesn’t care as he feels that this is the opening he was waiting for. Argo quickly runs over to Hidan’s body and swings his arm to smash him to pieces but Hidan’s right arm breaks out of the ice and catches Argo’s left arm crushing it. Argo falls to the ground due to the gravity and can’t get up.)

Argo: DAMN! ARMADURAS!

(Argo yells for the Armaduras to attack and protect him but as the suits of armor get close, they are crushed to the size of a basketball. Argo looks in amazement as his army is crushed one by one without being touched. Hidan stares down at Argo and Argo tries to speak but can’t due to the immense gravity.)

Hidan: Its over arrancar!

(Hidan lifts his leg and slams it down on Argo’s chest crushing his rib cage as well as his heart and lungs killing him instantly. With Argo; dead the rest of the Armaduras, who were not crushed, shutdown and stop moving.)

Hidan: (starting to power down as he looks around at the Armaduras) I guess they were somehow connected to those two… (Hidan stops as he feels sharp pains throughout his body. Blood drips down from his mouth as he falls to his knees.) Damn, Isao don’t say this one had after effects! (Hidan looses consciousness)

(Kuesu is running as fast as she can now that she feels two huge energies a few hundred yards up a head. Kuesu stops as she sees a Hell Butterfly just hovering at a open door that appears to go outside but is really just the inside of Las Noches that has the sky roof. Kuesu slowly walks over to the door as she sees a red glow coming from outside. Kuesu walks in front of the opening but quickly jumps back as she feels in intense heat. Kuesu braces herself for the heat as she looks outside and sees a huge orb of red flames about 200 feet in diameter. Kuesu sees something in the orb but can’t make it out. As she looks to the ground below it, she sees Miroku, who looks like an ant compared to the red flame orb. Miroku has black flames all around his body and pouring from his mouth. Kuesu wants to get close but can’t due to the ridiculous amount of heat, but fear hits her hard as the red flames begin to die down revealing what was inside. Large reptilian legs and arms reach out of the fire, followed by a large pair of dragon wings and a large tail. The flames begin to rise up revealing a large dragon like body that has black scales. The fire that has now risen up disperses revealing seven dragon heads all connected by long necks. Each head has glowing red eyes and long red sails on their necks. Their teeth are razor sharp and appear to burn like fire. The claws on its hands and feet are razor sharp and are red in color. All the heads of the dragon are the same except the middle head. The middle head has ten long 3 feet horns going around its head. (The dragon is the size of Yammy's release.)

Kuesu: (with fear in her voice) What the hell is that? (She look at Miroku who seems to be unfazed by this massive beast.) Miroku is gonna fight that thing?

(Miroku stands with absolute confidence as the seven heads of the dragon all bend down to look at Miroku. The middle head’s neck bends all the way down to the point that it is right in front of Miroku’s face. Miroku smiles as he stares into the eyes of the beast and the middle head opens it’s mouth to speak.)

Omega: Most people coward when they see my true form but you smile as if you’re having fun. Is this confidence or has your fear put you in a state of shock?
Miroku: (rubbing his head) Heh, its not any of those things. I must say I’m overwhelmed by the size of your form but I’m not scared. And I’m smiling because I can’t see an obvious weak point on you so I realize this isn’t gonna be easy. But by no means am I gonna leave are run… cause this is gonna be fun!
Omega: Then lets have fun!

(Miroku and Omega stare each other done as one of the fiercest battles in Hueco Mundo is about to ensue.)

To be continued...
Okay, I've been working my butt off these past few days. Might have to make you guys wait for the continuation!
Awesome posts. In regards to your question Hadez: death by tea and crumpets.
even better
I shall get working on this death by tea and crumpets...an idea comes to mind as i type
Okay guys I'm going to take a break from writing my post to work on my squad zero character. I have the general idea down but it needs a bit of work also I could really use help on a name maybe even nickname. Its going to be a majin buu based zanpakuto blade so just starting pitching names off that guys.
over a year ago wolfmaster3000 said…
Awesome posts , I hope zane finds peace :)
Since i have almost nothing else to post and its been three days since anything has been posted here i shall break the silence with something that though comedic in nature still has to do with the story but only as much as anybody wishes to dive into it.

In half broken building that is serving as a tea house two shinigami are sitting at a dirt coverd table with a plate of crumpets two tea cups and a kettle of tea in the middle. One soul reaper is a little over middle age with a receding hair line and a straggely beard. His name is Richie. The Other is significantly younger with spiked purple hair and his name is Snake. The two are talking and laughing for several hours as they sip on tea.

Snake: Would you know someone told that Rey character the fastest way to the academy when he invade during the war.

Richie: That traitorous scum. If i find him i shall bury him for his deeds.

Snake: You wouldn's if you knew who it was.

Richie: Well who was it

Snake: (With a smile as he sips his tea) Me....Rey promised to spare me when he takes over the soul society. I figure if he does it i am safe and if he doesn't then no harm no foul.

Richie: YOU BASTARD HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!! WHAT ABOUT ALL THOSE WHO DIED IN THE ACADEMY!!!!!

Snake: They were training to die on in the line of duty....and now their story will teach the next generation.

Richie: (As a calm washes over him) How dare you...

Richie throws the pot of boiling tea in Snake's eyes sculding him. Snake screams out in agony. As his mouth is open Richie reaches for the nearest object he can grab being the crumpets sitting on the table. Handful after handful is stuffed down Snakes throat. His screams are slowly muffled out. When Richie is out of crumpets he begins to strangle Snake with his bare hands but there was no point. The overly dry crumpents had been loged in Snake's wind pipe stoping him from breathing. A few minutes of struggle presist untill Snakes body goes limp.

Richie:(WHispering to him self) Thats what traitors get

???: OH MY GOD!!!!!!! (A Loud highpitched female scream fallows)

A few seconds later three guards come running up and holding their blades to Richies throat. Richie tries to explain the situation but nobody is hearing it. Richie is immediatly thrown in to the make shift jail for murder.

-In Jail-

???:WHat you in for?

Richie: Bringing justice to a traitor.

???: WHat did you do?

Richie: I killed a traitor with crumpets and tea.

???: Interesting...see i am planning an escape from here. You seem inetesting enough. Want to come with me?

Richie: Anything is better than being here for doing the right thing. Im in.
It was done. It can't be undone. Damn, going to need to come up with another ingenious method of death. Death by tea and crumpets is pretty badass, though, that'll get him some awesome street cred. Though I am rather disappointed that the lines didn't include "well I never!" or "I say!" or "good show!" Odd types to be eating tea and crumpets and not speak like that.
im sorry the dialog didnt meet your standard whiteflame. i just kinda threw it togeather and went with base lines though those phrases could easly fit in somewhere im to lazy to go change nething
Hey, everything else was awesome, just would've been a cool addition. Btw, Lobos, I still need the info about Sengoku's master plan so I can put it in the post.
over a year ago rantora13 said…
Hey guys I've been busy. So wuts new? Oh I feel kinda like a nerd. But u know the shingami deputy badge that ichigo has well I got a tatto of that. It looks badass
I am willing to bet Sengoku's master plan is to spring Richie from jail
over a year ago BrokenSun35 said…
Uhh Hey everyone, sorry I havent been on in a while but yeah I will be on more so yeah Hi! :)