Bleach Anime Bleach: A New Generation

shadowcon99 posted on Oct 05, 2011 at 02:11AM
(One thing to remember is that this is not following the main story of bleach, It is a separate time and thus some things are not the same but others will be.)

150 years ago, an expedition and reconnaissance team was sent from Soul Society to Hueco Mundo to check on the state of the Hollows living in Hueco Mundo. What the team found was appalling and somewhat gruesome because the Hollows had been devouring each other to gain more power and those who had attained so much power their Hollow forms could not handle the reiatsu those few hollows became Arrancar. The team was massacred by the Arrancar before they could report back to Soul Society and so the information never reached Central 46 and over the next 50 years the Arrancar would build up their army. 100 years ago, the Hollows attacked Soul Society on orders from the Arrancar and were charged with the duty of stealing the Hogyuko. The possibility of an attack never seemed logical because the team that learned of the Arrancar died 50 years ago so no one in Soul Society knew of their power. After several days of fighting, slaughter, and the destruction of Soul Society the Hollows got what they came for, The Hogyuko. As the Arrancar fled Soul Society with the Hogyoku the captains of the Gotei 13 perused the hollows sealing the Garganta bhind them eager to avenge their fallen comrades. The Hollows now desperate fled through the Garganta into Karakura Town so they could seal away the Hogyuko and return for it. The Shinigami caught up with the Hollows and the Hollows, knowing they would not be returning to Hueco Mundo bound the Hogyuko to a pedestal in a grove that was in the center of the forest just outside Karakura town. The Shinigami slew the Hollow but could not destroy the binding spell that held the Hogyoku in place. Now Visoreds and Arrancar are available to any Shinigami or hollow who so chooses to use the Hogyuko. After 100 years Soul society has been rebuilt and who knows what the Hollows and Arrancars are planning. Quincy's have begun to work up their forces ready for anything and any gifted humans are helping soul society to rebuild or assist with missions.

[Angel Invasion Arc]
In the midst of the Espada invasion, it was revealed the arrancar were being controlled by Captain Sekhmet Aosu, of the ninth division. Their mysterious leader, known only as Lord Kuraudo, was none other than Veznesel, one of Sekhet’s subordinates. She instructed Veznesel to militarize the Espada in an effort to distract the Gotei 13, so she and her other subordinates, Captain Azriel Sairentosukai, of the third division, and Captain Zalbeseal Korrotasu, of the twelfth division, could infiltrate all aspects of the Soul Society. During the invasion, she lured Captain Teiko Seishin to Karakura town, where the Hogyoku resided, after being suspended there by a mass sacrifice by Vasto Lorde hollows. While there, she convinced Captain Seishin, who she had helped perfect his unique ability, Kudokai, to use his hybrid abilities to shatter the barrier, which could only be done with the essence of a hollow. He used his abilities to shatter the barrier, which could no longer be supported by the weakening Hogyoku, as it was beginning to enter dormancy. She betrayed her ally, stealing the Hogyoku, and returning to the Soul Society. She proceeded to slaughter the remaining Espada, revealing her identity as princess of the once mighty nation, Shirubaraito (City Bathed in Silver Light). The Soul Society enacted genocide on her people, slaughtering all but a few, in an effort to eliminate a technique they feared. Now, the Soul Society must defend against millennia old soul reapers, who plan on returning the favor by annihilating them from existence.

[Feuding Nations Arc]
In the wake of the Angel’s attempts to eradicate the Soul Society, the Gotei 13 is presented with a dilemma far greater than any villain in the past. The Soul Society has violated an ancient law enacted by the Reiteki Rōjin, an ancient group of royal dignitaries from every nation, with the authority to revoke or establish a nation’s soul reaper privileges. The aforementioned law demands that each nation function independently of one another, forbidding they interact and meddle in one another’s affairs. The Soul Society’s act of genocide on Shirubaraito caught the attention of the Reiteki Rōjin, prompting the council to keep a close watch on them. Following the Soul Society’s failure to remedy their past transgressions, relying upon a neighboring nation (Jūzō hoshō) to assist them, the council has decided to revoke their soul reaper privileges. They have tasked the execution of this decree to the Soul Society’s past savior, Jūzō hoshō. They have been instructed, by this ancient and mysterious council, to demand the Soul Society relinquish control over Karakura Town, turn over all spiritual weapons, and forfeit their Reiryoku. Blindsided by this decree, the Soul Society defies this ruling and attempts to thwart the efforts of the Jūzō hoshō, who are merely following orders. The Gotei 13 is now on a mission to prove their worth, but in order to accomplish this, they must defend themselves against the Jūzō hoshō.
(Note: This takes place roughly 50 years following the Angel’s invasion).

Character Format

Name
Race
Height
Eyes
Hair
Position(optional)
Personality

Zanpakuto Format

Zanpakuto Name(Shikai Name)
Release Command
Bankai Name(optional)
Descrpition(Optional)
Shikai Abilities (limited to 4)
Bankai Abilities(limited to 3)

Captains:
Squad 1: Captain-Commander - Kami sureiyā (Shadowcon)
Lieutenant: Vacant
Squad 2: Mikazuki Kurotsuki (K0V) - Deceased
Lieutenant: Shizuka Sutōmu (K0V)
Squad 3: Hizano Tochigo (Randomfan)
Squad 4: Yua Honoko (Silverain)
Squad 5: Kai Shuichi (Ace)
Lieutenant: Kaiya Kazumi (Ace)
Squad 6: Luna Shikishima (Ace)
Lieutenant: Kaito Itsuki (Ace)
Squad 7: Quidel Erlantz (silverain)
Lieutenant: Hikaru (Silverain)
Squad 8: Hsien-Shao Bao-Wong-Ling (silverexorcist)
Lieutenant: Fai Locksley (Silverexorcist)
Squad 9: Nagaishi (link)
Lieutenant: Suichido Kaganehisho (Link)
Squad 10: Teiko Seishin (Link)
Lieutenant: Netsui Kanshu (Link)
Squad 11: Ezretha Isishio (Arcane)
Lieutenant: Isumi Kija (Arcane)
Squad 12: Zurui Kurohyou (BlackPanther)
Squad 13: Kakura Kurotsuki (K0V)
Lieutenant: Seirēn Kuraudo
Kido Corp: Raiujin Hanakomachi (Ace)

Espada (Deceased) :
One: Take Uramaya- Zordiak
Two: Hirumi- randomfan13
Three: Seshen Arojio- Zordiak
Four: Saiko Rindu- Zordiak
Five: Dou and Shin- randomfan13
Six:
Seven: Gyro Deusenvoldt- Zordiak
Eight:Open
Nine:Open
Ten:Open
last edited on Jul 15, 2012 at 01:50PM

Bleach Anime 1537 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 1537

over a year ago crazieone106 said…
I don't have an amazing idea...?
over a year ago Silverain said…
smirk
Well, that was completely random Link!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago LinkKinuzuma13 said…
laugh
Naw, not really. But then again i guess it kinda was. Hmm. Well, anyways, Crazieone and I were chatting, and he told me this thing with ...Well, you'll find out eventually. :)
Captain Aosu: (surrounded by servants and a luxurious chamber-room, she gracefully sips her piping-hot tea. Her finger taps softly against the base of her cup, her eyes carefully scanning her extravagant courtyard. Her servants anxiously wait for her to spot a minor imperfection in either the construction or upkeep of her garden. She remains silent, gesturing for her servants to exit her chamber. In the moments following, the giant golden doors begin to open, and in walks a mysterious figure. Light pours from the detailed stained-glass ceiling, bathing the figure. The figure raises his head, revealing his identity as captain Seishin). It’s about time, Captain Seishin. You were educated in the art of time management, correct? (she places her tea on a table, slowing lifting herself from her chair. She walks down five shallow stairs, leveling herself with Captain Seishin. She inspects him with her amethyst-colored eyes. She stands not much taller than he, but her mere presence makes her size seem more formidable).

Captain Seishin: I apologize, Captain Aosu. To be quite honest, I was perplexed when summoned me to your estate. Never have you invited me to visit your home, so you can see my reservations.

Captain Aosu: (she remains silent, gathering her words carefully. She abruptly proceeds to walk past, Captain Seishin, venturing to a large window over-looking her courtyard. She observes the detail invested in her garden, taking her time before responding to Captain Seishin). I admire your candor, Captain Seishin. However, I did not invite you here on the basis of ill-will. I am simply prepared to help you.

Captain Seishin: Help me?

Captain Aosu: (she turns, her eyes fixated on him, and her face free of mockery) Indeed. I recognized something the other day, and that is your willingness to grow. I wish to nurture your growth, enabling you to surpass your fellow captains (her voice heightens with passion as she speaks).

Captain Seishin: …are you serious? You want to help me? But…but why (he stumbled on his words)?

Captain Aosu: Didn’t I make it obvious just now? I see potential in you, and I believe that potential is something you need to seize and conquer. Only by being productive and assertive will (she walks over to him and places her finger on his chest, pointing to his heart) an individual transcend far enough to be able to achieve their ambitions.

Captain Seishin: (he finds her words both comforting and unsettling. He searches for the words to respond) I am completely caught off-guard with this, Captain Aosu. You’ve been nothing but degrading in the past, and now you want to help me? Please, give me a reason to believe it.

Captain Aosu: (she delights in his defenses, a soft smile emerging some such stern dialogue) Hah…I find your instincts in this all the more reason to nurture your abilities. For the matter of “trust,” well, I believe you’ve already accomplished that objective.

Captain Seishin: I wouldn’t have asked if I trusted you, Captain Aosu. I mean no disrespect, but this entire conversation is distressing.

Captain Aosu: I respect your discernable eye, Captain Seishin. And I acknowledge that many of our interactions have been quite disconcerting for you, but I assure you, this is for your own benefit. I do not offer my guidance to merely anyone, only to those who I suspect have superior potential. And I speak of you not only as a warrior, but as an asset.

Captain Seishin: You believe I am an asset to the soul society? This is a change in tune compared to our encounter after the captains meeting. What changed your mind?

Captain Aosu: Simple, really. I watched your entire battle with the menos and arrancar. I was impressed, so I relented on my earlier opinions of you. I can easily dismiss your…less than favorable upbringing if it means shaping destiny.

Captain Seishin: Your words are obsequiously kind, Captain Aosu. I appreciate your new direction…(he looks down, darkness shielding his eyes) and I appreciate your newly found interest in my growth. It is one of the most important qualities about me, and my greatest aspiration. I want to become strong, not just for others, but for myself. It is important that I am able to protect those around me.

Captain Aosu: (she begins to place distance between them, settling back on her chair) You have great potential, as I said, and I see that many factors influence your desire to become stronger and to protect others. I am not versed in the troubles of the Rukon District, but I am well-aware that it has some bearing on your decision-making process. Our pasts define us, after all.

Captain Seishin: I always thought it was our choices that define us?

Captain Aosu: (Her head is leaning carefully on her arm, her eyes exploring Captain Seishin’s expression. She lifts her head, her fingers rests against her upper lip. As she speaks, her fingers slowly stroke across her lips, her gaze becoming exceedingly memorizing.)Sometimes we’re not given a choice, Captain Seishin (he elbow rests on the arm of her throne, her fingers sprawled across her temple onto her cheek). You surely can understand that logic? If not, someday you will uncover the true meaning behind those words. And when you do, it will shake the very foundation of your being (her eyes narrow as she concludes her shrewd counsel).

Captain Seishin: (he is silent, contemplating her philosophy)…well. How do you plan on helping me, exactly?

Captain Aosu: Not so fast, Captain Seishin. I can’t merely help you without any guarantee that you will remain objective.

Captain Seishin: Objective? You mean in terms of the training exercises? Well, of course, I will!

Captain Aosu: Though that is a large component, it isn’t everything. I need assurance that you won’t be disloyal to me. I’ve been burned in the past…it was a dreadful experience. How do you think I became so distrusting and aloof? I prefer it this way. It prevents me from being taken advantage of. However….do not repeat those words, otherwise you will experience the wrath of my zanpakuto (her body is enveloped with spiritual energy).

Captain Seishin: Never, I am not one to gossip. I promise. And, if that is what it takes, I agree to it. I will be objective and loyal. It would be dishonorable to betray someone who shows me the kindness you are about to.

Captain Aosu: You’re so admirable, Captain Seishin. I find your commitment to our newly established relationship absolutely wonderful. However, there is more.

Captain Sieshin: What else?

Captain Aosu: You can’t go around telling the captains that I am serving as your guide? It wouldn’t be fair, and they may get jealous. We should maintain some reserve.

Captain Seishin: Okay, that is fine. You don’t want any credit?

Captain Aosu: No, actually, I don’t. It is neither my preference nor noble to take credit for someone else’s’ success. It’d be distasteful.

Captain Seishin: You’re much different than I previously assume, Captain Aosu.

Captain Aosu: I appreciate your kind words. So, do we have a deal?

Captain Seishin: Yes, of course.

Captain Aosu: Good. Your training, rather guidance, will begin with something somewhat unorthodox. However, it will not only earn you respect, but more control over your powers, especially those hollow abilities.

Captain Seishin: How’d you know….(he is shocked that she knows he has vizard abilities)?

Captain Aosu: Please, I haven’t survived for 500 years on sheer luck. I can sense it. It’s a gift, I am not sure how I came to possess it. Oh…and there is one more thing. We need to make a pact.

Captain Seishin: Pact?

Captain Aosu: Yes, a pact. No respectable captain enters into a deal without trading family seals. Since I am the one who essentially forged the deal, you agreeing to it, I will be the one to solidify it by using my crest.

Captain Seishin: …wait, what?

Captain Aosu: Of course you’re not familiar, you are from the Rukon District. For millennia, the great noble families have used a special amalgam of hado and bakudo to forge bonds between one another. Each family has their own unique crest, which signifies their heritage. Using the special hado and bakudo infused technique, we can create an unbreakable bond. Fascinating, huh?

Captain Sieshin: Peculiar, actually.

Captain Aosu: This is millennia of tradition, do not insult it. All the great noble families rely on this method. However, it isn’t something we share, so do not tell anyone. (she lifts her finger, and forms a 1 dimensional projection at the tip of her finger. The circular manifestation has intricate detail, her family crest at the center of the structure. It is composed of pure spiritual energy, glowing as it remains in a somewhat solid state).

Captain Seishin: What will this do?

Captain Aosu: Nothing, really (she smiles). It is just some insurance. If you actually turn around and betray me, like so many others, the crest will activate in lieu of the deceit. It will brand you, and you will be executed via the Sokyoku (she continues to smile, as if she doesn’t recognize the unpleasantness of such a subject).

Captain Seishin: Executed?! WHAT?!

Captain Aosu: That is the bond that we agree, too. The same goes for me, Captain Seishin (her grin becomes softer). So, do we have a deal (her finger inches closer to him)?

Captain Seishin: (he sighs and relents) Yes, we do. I have faith in this process, in our journey together. I trust you, and your methods. I agree to all your demands and requests.

Captain Aosu: Recite after me, “Honeno nejire, senaka mageru - Jimeneno ne, omoito kaisha.”

Captain Seishin: “Honeno nejire, senaka mageru - Jimeneno ne, omoito kaisha”

Captain Aosu: “Hagane yona kotai, no yona toketsu.”

Captain Seishin: “Hagane yona kotai, no yona toketsu.” (the energy slowly settles on his forearm, his body absorbing the crest. It manifests on his skin, radiates for a moment and then vanishes).

Captain Aosu: See, that is it. Simple, huh? I look forward to getting to know you better, Captain Seishin (she smiles at him, taking a sip of her tea). Oh, how rude of me, would you like some tea?

(she says with a smile)
Wow. Nice post, Crazieone. I'll post after school today, just in-case you were wondering. But, guys, this is the idea i was telling you about. I'm going to love reading it as their friendship becomes more obvious. How about you guys?
over a year ago K0VIP3R said…
Yeah however I don't think it so much friendship as respect. However I think I know one person who would like to interupt this fine moment. However, I would like people's consent to post on an interuptence. I think this will more come down to you and Crazieone though as they are your characters. In the event you do disagree I will write something else.
You may want to look at Kakura again. I've added his shikai and bankai forms and abilities.
hmmm
Crazieone? What do you think?
Well, the conversation has ended and they are no longer together. So you can surely converse with, Captain Seishin. Although, I don't think it's wise to invite yourself into Captain Aosu's estate. :P
You never know I might get away with it. Of course if I do I will justify the reason why.
over a year ago Zordaik said…
Seshen looked lazily toward the door to his chambers, frowning slightly as a fraccion entered.

Seshen: You know, there's such a thing as knocking, Shike.

Shike: Seshen-sama, where have my partners gone?

Seshen: To their deaths. I sent them to see the error of their ways.

Shike adopted a look of horror and disgust.

Shike: Seshen-sama... What do you mean?

Seshen: I will not tell you. The story is too long and uninteresting for me to want to relay.

Shike: So... You can't tell me?

Seshen: Correct.

???: But I can...

Seshen and Shike looked toward the figure in the doorway. Shike's expression was replaced by one of anger and surprise, while Seshen's was one of the tiniest hint of amusement. As Kesh made his way across Seshen's office floor, he coughed violently. Most of his body was charcoal black, and he was missing all of his tentacles, save for one that had been burned raw. His mask was half that of what it had been. The only thing remaining was a ring around his eye.

Kesh: Seshen-sama... I am the only one left...

Kesh fell to one knee, though Shike could not tell if it was out of respect or pain.

Kesh: We've failed... My deepest apologies...

Seshen stared at Kesh, showing no change in expression.

Seshen: I see. Perhaps this is partially my fault. The next time, Kesh, Neng will be released from the punishment I gave him. You four never could do a thing without "The mighty Neng" at your side. Now leave, and don't return until you have cleaned yourself.

Kesh left silently, and Shike followed closely behind.

-End-

I've decided not to force an introduction for my other Espada. They will be introduced at the opportune moment.
over a year ago shadowcon99 said…
my next one is pretty long just beacuse I haven't posted in a while.
Kami: Sir you used to tell me how a person acts defines who they are and the secrets they keep defines how much they trust their comrades and in return how much they trust me. (Kami created his hollow mask in his hand.) But I have yet to tell anyone of the power I have but the child I told you of, Teiko, has told others of his and I feel as though if I keep it bottled up I might just explode. (Kami sat down and unsheathed his Zanpakuto then entered Jinzen)

Kami stood in the middle of a city that looks post-apocalypse and four horsemen are seen standing in front of him and a hooded figure sits on a building.

Kami: Hello Mokushiroku no raidā and Hollow me.

The hooded figure looks up and he is wearing a Hollow mask.

Mokushiroku no raidā: Kami why did you summon us? We enjoy these talks but you don’t summon us unless there is something urgent.

Hollow Kami: He didn’t come here for you Mokushiroku no raidā. He came here for me.

Kami: I’m afraid he is correct.

Hollow Kami: Well what do you want? We have a deal and I haven’t broke it neither have you so what do you want from me?

Kami: I’m here to ask you why? Why do I feel like if I don’t use you or tell someone about you I’ll explode?

Hollow Kami: (He jumped down from the building and landed next to Kami.) Because my reiatsu is building up into you and you need to release it or…(He pulls the hood down.) I will devour you.

Kami: If you want me to reveal myself to the other captains I refuse.

Hollow Kami: All I’m asking for is one little cero. It’s not that much to ask for.

Mokushiroku no raidā: Don’t do it Kami someone could see you.

Kami: I’ll do it.

Hollow Kami: (He chuckles) Good after that I’ll tear down the wall keeping us from merge our reiatsu.

The world and everyone in it fades away and Kami stands up from where he is sitting on the hill and sheathes his Zanpakuto.

Kami: I am sorry Mokushiroku no raidā but if I don’t do this I will explode. (Kami puts his hand over his face and a mask forms over his face and Kami’s eyes are pure black. His spiritual pressure also increases to the point where even captains are burdened by it but it doesn’t feel like him instead it feels as
though it’s a Hollow.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
The lieutenants are all sitting in a room together when they black out and faint.

The captains are spread out through Soul Society but they still sense the enormous spiritual pressure.

Captain Aosu: What is that?

Captain Seishin:(I know what that is but how did a hollow slip through into Soul Society without us knowing?) Unless… Captain Aosu I must be leaving now. (Teiko Shunpos off to find the source of the pressure.)

Mikazuki: How did a Hollow get here?

Captain Sairentosukai: A Hollow? ( He rushes to find the lieutenants but when he arrives they are all unconscious) How?

Captain Honoka: Squad Four there is a Hollow in Soul Society be
ready to mobilize!

Captain Erlantz: Time to get to work.

Neshura: Strange how did that get here.

Captain Korratsu: My first hollow as a Captain this should be interesting.

Kakura: Best get there as fast as I can.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
Kami points a hand up to the sky.

Kami: Cero

Kami fires off a pure black Cero that turned the sky in all of Soul Society pure black.

Kami: There it’s over. (He pulls off the mask and it disintegrates then Kami feels a boost in his reiatsu.) Finally we can agree on something.

Teiko: Sir?

Kami turns around to see Teiko standing behind him.

Kami: Hi Teiko.

Teiko: Sir what was that?

Kami: Exactly what it looked like; a cero.

Teiko: How?

Kami explains the story of how he gained hollow powers to Teiko.

Teiko: So why haven’t you told anyone?

Kami: It’s a secret and I want to keep it that way Teiko.

Teiko: You have my word then sir I won’t tell anyone about your hollow powers.

Kami: Thank You Teiko. You were right old man Yama and so were you Mokushiroku no raidā. (Kami Shunpos off.)
error
surprise
Your character is quite the powerful one, shadowcon.
But then again so is Aosu, Crazieone.
Perhaps.
well it's not that he can always fire a cero that large but that his hollow's reaitsu was piled up and that's how he released it
[Suspicion]

Kaura arrived at where the hollow's spiritual pressure had been. However he was met by only Teiko.

Captain Sheishin: (He was surprised at Kakura's sudden appearance) Oh Captain Kurotsuki, what are you doing here?

Captain Kurotsuki: (He eyes Teiko supisiously) I could ask you the same question.

Captain Sheishin: Oh...uh...I came to...admire the view. (He gestures at the view)

Captain Kurotsuki: (He dismisses the lie immediately, sharpening his gaze on Teiko) Don't lie to me, Teiko. Now I'll ask one more time, What, Are, You, Doing, Here?

Captain Sheishin: (He looked extremely anxious then he sighed and looked down at his feet. A tell he has when he tells the truth) I...came here to release some of my hollow power. I just felt like I was going to explode so I fired off a cero.

Captain Kurotsuki: (He relented his piercing gaze and his expression softened) I'm sorry for putting you through that but I hate liers. (He sat down and patted the floor next to him, asking Teiko to do the same. Teiko sat down) However there is one more thing I need to ask, and please don't lie to me. Why is it you were at Sekhmet's estate earlier?

Captain Sheishin: (He sharply turned his head to face Kakura stunned at how he knew) How did you...(He had a quick think then exploded) Mikazuki, She told you didn't she! (He stood up, unsheathing his zanpakuto) When I catch up to her...

He then felt overwhelming spritual pressure explode behind him. He sank to his knees, finding it difficult to breathe. Kakura was standing up, his eyes radiating fury.

Captain Kakura: (He speaks as if speaking to filth) How dare you! How dare you bring my sister into this. We have shown you every kindness possible. (His spiritual pressure rose another notch. A sign he was getting angrier) And because I asked you a simple question. Something which you could have easily said "It's none of your buisness" to, you think you can threaten my sister's safety infront of me. (His spiritual pressure started to lower) Now I can see this is obviously a touchy subject for you. So I won't persue the matter. However (He unsheathed his zanpakuto) if you ever, and I mean, ever, say something like that again I will kill you. You understand.

Captain Sheishin: I...I understand.

Kakura slackened off his spiritual pressure.

Captain Kurotsuki: Now even though you have insulted, the one thing I treasure most in the world, I am willing to put it behind me. (He offered out his hand for Teiko to take) I'm sorry for putting you through that, Teiko.

Teiko took his hand and got to his feet.

Captain Sheishin: (He looked throughly shocked at Kakura's spiritual level) I'm...I'm sorry too. For what I said. (He looked down at his feet again) I shouldn't have over reacted. I was just a bit agitated about something Captain Aosu said thats all.

Captain Kurotsuki: (He smiles at Teiko then turns his back on him) Alright. Well I'll see you later Teiko.

He shunpoed off leaving a rather stunned Teiko behind.

But as he moved off he had a quick though to himself.

Captain Kurotsuki: (His face looked very serious) I think I'd better pay a certain someone a visit.
Well that'll be something good for you to write about, Crazieone
smile
Hey. I edited Teiko, and gave him a new Hollow Mask. I made it myself. I think it suits him more than the other one did, so yeah. Check it out. =)
Captain Aosu: (she quietly oversees documents, her eyes drawn forward by the presence of a seated-officer).

Seated-officer: (he stands silently, awaiting her response).

Captain Aosu: Company, I assume.

Seated-officer: Yes, Captain. It is Captain Kurotsuk…

Captain Aosu: (she glances at him quizzically before setting down her pen. She adjusts her posture, leaning back in her chair before standing and walking over to snow-white table). Have him enter… (she replies with exasperation).

Captain Kurotsuki: (he calmly enters her officer, but there is an unspoken tension lingering in the moments of silence). Good evening, Captain Aosu. Doing well, I hope.

Captain Aosu: Please, save me the pleasantries, and just ask whatever you’re here to ask.

Captain Kurotsuki: (he stares at her while she prepares herself some hot tea) Well, Captain Seishin visited your estate earlier this afternoon and…(he is abruptly interrupted).

Captain Aosu: Captain Kurotsuki, please, I do not need you to recite today’s events. I am perfectly capable of remember as much. Quickly, get to your point, you are wasting my time.

Captain Kurotsuki: You’re being extremely rude, Captain Aosu!

Captain Aosu: And you’re behaving like an adolescent, barging into my estate unannounced clambering for answers about Captain Seishin. You’re so ill-mannered, it’s disgusting (she begins to sip her tea, watching Captain Kurotsuki from her periphery).
Captain Kurotsuki: I’m not child, so you can stop treating me like one. You best begin respecting me otherwise…

Captain Aosu: …otherwise what? (she slowly turns her head, fixating her gaze upon Captain Kurotsuki. She places her tea on the table and walks up to him, inches from his face). I’ll speak softly as not to disturb my squad members, but I will try and be as succinct as possible. It is unwise to enter my estate with the intention of applying threats, especially about circumstances you know nothing about. It’s even more offensive when you take it upon yourself to treat your fellow captains as though they should be monitored like a child. (she places her hand on his shoulder, walking toward a large window).

Captain Kurotsuki: (off-put by the combination of her words and behavior, he just blurts out his reasoning) I don’t trust you and I want to know why he was here! TELL ME!

Captain Aosu: (she looks back at him, her eyes indicating no real reaction). You don’t intimidate me, Captain Kurotsuki. Neither that nor motivate me to explain my actions to you. You’re a pest, even worse perhaps. If I had the authority, I would smite you. Individuals like you don’t deserve the recognition of Captain.

Captain Kurotsuki: HOW DARE YOU! THREATENING ME?!

Captain Aosu: (she delivers no response to his increasing fury)

Captain Kurotsuki: I do not trust you, I find you loathsome! I cannot believe you’re a captain. Even worse, I can’t believe Captain Seishin trusts you! I don’t understand, why would he even talk to you let alone hold secrets for you! There is something he isn’t tell me, and I will find it out.

Captain Aosu: You’ll discover that there are many effects that you find perplexing, Captain Kurotsuki. You have such an inferior intellectual interpretation of this world, it is rather unfortunate. You are fueled by the most substandard of instincts. And for that reason alone, I find it completely wasteful to engage in conversation with you. Captain Seishin has promise, but you abandoned yours long ago. If by arguing with me, you believe you will rediscover it, well, I think you are severely misguided.

Captain Kurotsuki: You fowl-mouthed witch! Need I demonstrate my view of this word with my blade?

Captain Aosu: (her eyes widen, surprised at his words) Treacherous words, Captain Kurotsuki. And even more lethal, at that.

Captain Kurotsuki: Oh, so you’re implying that you’re stronger?!

Captain Aosu: By definition alone that would mean that such a reality is unstated. However, it is painfully clear that if you challenged me, you would die. Not to mention that you’d be executed for attacking a fellow captain. This is a promise, however, Captain Kurotsuki, if you draw your blade against me, you will die. It is best to carefully review your options before hastily enter what could be considered...lethal circumstances.(she continues to mock him as she exits her office into the court-yard).

(he follows her, but she quickly flash-steps in the distance. He expedites his movements, following her to Sokyoku Hill).

Captain Kurotsuki: Why did you bring me here?

Captain Aosu: Why did you follow me?

Captain Kurotsuki: Our conversation isn’t over!

Captain Aosu: (she smiles coyly) Our conversation is over, actually. Unless you want to continue it with your blade? I wouldn’t recommend it, though. (she slowly walks away).

Captain Kurotsuki: You came all the way here to walk away?!

Captain Aosu: (she glances back at him)Fighting you at this point would be terribly unfair.
Nice post man. However, I wouldn't see there is such a difference in their power. Kakura may not be as smart, but he is is still pretty intellegent and also considering he has a very fast flash step and she doesn't know any detail about his bankai, it would probably make it difficult for her.

Also if this does end up in a fight (Which you will need to agree to :]) I don't think we two should write it as we will probably make it biased towards our own characters.

On a futher note, I have stored all the posts on a word document, so when this reaches a natural conclusion. I can send it off to all the people who helped make this, so we don't have to trawl through pages and pages of forum to find each post.
You seem very convinced of yourself, K0V. In spite of your confidence, you didn't provide a very strong argument as you know very little about her zanpakuto, too. Furthermore, "I" never once said my character could defeat yours, my character was merely being herself. You're quick to think your character is under attack, haha. Don't be so defensive.

As with any fight, the writing has to be done by the individual who controls the character. It wouldn't make sense for someone else to control my character, not knowing the intricacies of her personality and zanpakuto. The entire reason that people indulge in Role-Play is so they can use their own creations to act out the fantasy that is Bleach. When zanpakuto clash, it is possible to determine a winner. It just depends on how well they are made and constructed.
Oh, randomfan, you can post your character and I will write something incorporating him with Zalbeseal. :)
A dark figure sat in the Espada conference room, shielded from all eyes by a large shadow. The door slid open with a rumble as Take, slouching and nearly asleep, entered the room and sunk into his chair.

Take: Lord Kuraudo, you wanted me?

Kuraudo: Correct...

Silence ensued for a half minute before Take raised his eyebrows and spoke again.

Take: So... What's up?

Kuraudo: Three of our warriors are dead...

The door opened again as Seshen entered quickly and knelt.

Seshen: I fear this is my doing, Lord Kuraudo.

Kuraudo: So... What plans have you to remedy the situation?

Seshen: My very deepest apologies, Lord Kuraudo. It shall not happen again. However, under my command are three newer, more powerful arrancar, plus Kesh, Shike and Neng, my three strongest Fraccion, still live.

Take: You know, Seshen, you've always been careless. I'm thinking you enjoy giving us Espada a bad name.

As Kuraudo spoke up, Seshen gave Take a look of pure venom.

Kuraudo: Silence, Take. This... Crusade of ours has been stationary for quite a while now, and I would greatly enjoy seeing it's progression. Gentlemen, to do so, we must locate the laboratory of the Hougyoku's inventor, Kisuke Urahara.

Silence followed this statement for several seconds, time enough for the two Espada to take a sip of the tea in front of them.

Kuraudo: If we succeed in this, we can begin to either attempt to remove it from this place, or forge another.

Take: You've gotta be kidding. Listen, I don't know how psyched I am about traipsing into Seretei and popping the shinigami on the chops.

Kuraudo: Don't be daft, Take. We shall draw them out, and spread them throughout Hueco Mundo and Soul Society. Once you do, Seshen, you will be the one to infiltrate the laboratory and collect this data we require.

Seshen: The whole of squad twelve is built around the lab. What do you suggest I do?

Kuraudo: Seshen... You were ranked third for a reason. Do what you must, but try to remain as discreet as possible. Do not release your resureccion.

Seshen: You speak as though you suspect I would need to, Lord Kuraudo.

Kuraudo: Then I shall explain my plans to you...

-End-
smile
{The White Moon is struck by the Lightning}

Captain Aosu: She continued to stare at Kakura, infuriating him further.

Captain Kurotsuki: "I knew I couldn't trust you! You aren't even worth my time." He was seething with anger at this point, struggling to keep his rage contained. "I'll find Teiko, and ask him myself, and this time, I will get answers."He flash-stepped away, attempting to track Teiko's spiritual pressure.

Captain Aosu:(she sighed) "You do that. He won't tell you anything. He made a deal, and I could tell by the look on his face that he won't betray me."

Teiko: He was watching quietly, waiting for his lieutenant to arrive when he sensed a large amount of spiritual pressure. He turned to his left, and saw Captain Kurotsuki standing there looking particularly angry. "Why hello, Kakura." he said, trying to sound as friendly as possible. He sensed that he was still angry, or rather, energetic about their earlier conversation.

Kakura: "Hello." he said, shifting his Haori. "Teiko, I need answers. Why were you there, at Sekhmet's estate?" He sounded as though he was a scared child.

Teiko: He looked strained, like he had done the work of a thousand and one men. "I'm not in the mood to discuss this, Kakura. It isn't any of your concern." he said, shifting his gaze back to the Rukon district.

Kakura: "I don't trust her. I find her unfit to be a captain, as do others. Why? Why do you trust her?!" He asked, his voice rising.

Teiko slowly turned back toward Kakura, his eyes scaling him up and down. "That is none of your business." Teiko said sternly. "It has nothing to do with you, Kakura. So I suggest you get a move on. You have work to do, like the rest of us." He finished by flash-stepping to a lower part of the Rukon District.

Kakura stood, barely managing to contain his rage. He turned, and slowly began looking for Teiko once more, even more determined. He spotted him, giving orders to his Lieutenant on the other side of the crater. He flash-stepped to him again, and grabbed his shoulders. He had secured him in an iron grip. "Tell me." His eyes were piercing daggers that tore into Teiko.

Teiko began to wriggle his way out of Kakura's grasp. "Let go of me. I told you already, it's none of your business!" Teiko yelped as Kakura dropped him. He landed awkwardly on his ankle, and glared at him.

Kakura: "You trust her now? WHY!?" He screamed now, at everything. "She can't be trusted. You can't be serious, Teiko!" he said, softening his gaze.

Teiko: "Stop, Kakura. You're embarrassing yourself. We may be friends, but I can't share everything with you." He turned and walked away, returning to his Lieutenant.

Kakura knew they were hiding something, and he was determined to find out what it was. He turned his back to Teiko, and cast one last glance over his shoulder. Teiko was facing him, overseeing the construction of the Rukon District. Teiko looked up, and locked eyes with Kakura, his gaze softening. Kakura smiled under his breath, feeling reassured. He flash-stepped away, thinking about ways to apologize to him later on.
_________________________________________­___­___­__

Sorry about not posting the other day. lol, I was really busy, then my dad sent me on a wild goose chase earlier today, so yeah... Well, at least it's up now. =)
Awesome post, Link. :)
smile
Great work mate.
big smile
Thanks guys. =)
Great post, man!

Seshen and Take left the meeting room quickly, their steps loud on the stone bridge. Behind them were three other arrancar; Shike, and two of Take's fraccion, both of whom were very short. As the two Espada walked, they discussed their strategy.

Seshen: I'd much rather you not come to soul society with me, Take.

Take: Aww, c'mon... We're luring the most of them to this hellhole, aren't we? Why do I have to keep 'em busy?

Seshen: You say that as though you think it would be merely up to you... Do not forget that Gyro will be assisting you, and that you only need to hold them off for a moment.

Take: So... How do you propose we get in?

Seshen: Shike, of course.

Take: Hmm? Him?

Take pointed his thumb over his shoulder in the direction of Seshen's fraccion.

Seshen: Correct. Shike's resureccion, Clonico del Cuerpo, is a unique one. He can trace an opponent's reiatsu and adopt a like form.

Take: So... How's that gonna help us?

Seshen: First, he would need to find an item recently touched by the individual, then begin to give false messages and orders to the Shinigami. However, we must avoid sending too many Shinigami to Hueco Mundo to avoid suspicion, and we cannot send away the fourth or twelfth squad's Captains.

Take: Why do they need to stay?

Seshen: Squads twelve and four are always the last to be called to action. This time through will be no exception.

Take: So, how many Captains were you planning to send here?

Seshen: Hmm... Around half.

Take: Half, eh? You think me and Gyro can handle 'em?

Seshen: You will have a large group of hollow to aid you.

Take: Alright, that's good with me.

Seshen: Then I shall leave. Shike, come.

The arrancar hurried to it's master's side.

Seshen: You will go first. Come back to get me when you have split them up.

Shike: Of course, Seshen-sama.

With that, the fraccion opened a garganta to Soul Society.

Seshen: Observe, Take. This is the beginning of the end.

-End-
Nice post Zord. :) So I guess we'll get some action now.
(Close Friends)

Kakura was found by his sister. He was sitting on the roof of a building staring in to space, misty eyed.

Kakura: (He was still staring into space) Mikazuki?

Mikazuki: (She appeared next to him, smiling broadly) Well, you're still as sharp as ever...(She noticed his less than amused face) What's wrong? (She sat next to him)

Kakura: (He sighed and put his head in his hands) Well, I know somethings going on between Teiko and Aosu, but I can't get them to say anything. (He stared back into space) I even went so far as threatening Aosu...heh...She got me so riled up (He smashed his hand against the roof tiles, cracking the tiles, his eyes started to water, not from pain, but shame) I can't believe I lost it the way I did. That makes me a worse person than Aosu in my book.

Mikazuki: (She pulled her brother towards her and hugged him) Hey now. I haven't seen you this close to breaking down in a while. (She let go of him and stood up) Well I have an appointment with two friends, and I suggest you come along.

Kakura: (He rubbed his eyes on the sleeve of his haori) Well I'd better come as you would drag along anyway. (he smiled)

Mikazuki: (she smiled back) Well I don't think it'd be good to keep them waiting any longer.

They shunpoed off together.

They arrived at the tea room. Yua Honoka was waiting for them.

Yua: Well Mikazuki, you actually decided to show up then. (she caught sight of Kakura) And you dragged your brother along eh. (She walked past Mikazuki) What's happened then Kakura? You only ever come here with your sister if somethings bugging you. (She smiled)

Kakura: (He looked away, he always had a soft spot for Yua)I don't really want to talk about it.

Yua: (Sigh) Stubborn as always I see. Well we'd better get inside before Neshura orders food.

Kakura: (He shook his head as he watched his sister and Yua skip inside joyfully, chatting away as usual) I'm going to need a lot of Sake to forget today. (He followed them inside. Trying to drown his sorrows for tommorrow)
heart
Sweet!! Nice postings guys:)
Thanks. I also think you can write about their little meeting in the tea room. After all, last time was interupted by Teiko.
smile
I'll get to work on it!
I have an Idea. :P It's called Kudokai - in other words, a Hollowfied Bankai.It's different than just putting on the mask when in Bankai, but you use it at the same time, and gain new powers.(Google Translate) It looks really cool(in my head), so I'll get to work making a pic of it. In the meantime, can't wait to read your post Silverain. =)
over a year ago randomfan13 said…
Name: Hideaki Nayuhoko

Height: 5"9

Eyes: Dark blue

Hair: Short black hair

Position: Lieutenant of squad 12

Personality: Hideaki is a very quiet individual. He does not like getting involved in other peoples problems, and hates confrontations. His appearance is fairly average, except for a large burn mark on his right arm, which was given to him when he tried blocking a cero with his arm, and nearly had it completely destroyed.

Zanpakuto: Fruhaedas

Release command: Relish in your offerings, Fruhaedas

Bankai: Fruhaedas Mashuchev
wink
Thanks Link! It took a while but its looong! Hope its okay!
[Mad Tea Party]

The four captains all converged inside the little tea room where they would normally meet at in a quiet corner of the restaurant. The small wooden table seated the twins on one side, Yua and Neshura on the other. Above them painted on the wall, was the old brilliant mural that was almost like another friend joining them. They never seemed to run out of things to talk about once they were settled and called for a server. They’ve been here plenty of times and they did not need to look at the menus. Almost like she read their minds, their usual waitress came zipping out of the kitchen with a full tray in hand.

Waitress: “Ah, hello again my Captains!” she greets them with a big smile as she sets down their orders in the correct spots. “It was so sad that you missed out last time, so here’s your fresh Gyokuro Captain.” She handed Neshura her beloved beverage and she smiled gratefully in thanks. “Captain Honoka, your Sencha! And Captain Kurotsuki, your Kukicha…. Oh my, Captain Kurotsuki! Did your sister invite you along?”

Kakura: “That’s one way of putting it.” he chuckled lightly as he looked sideways at his sister. Mikazuki playfully nudged him with her elbow.

Waitress: “So is it the usual this time?”

Kakura: “No, make it a double please.” He corrected while rubbing his brow with his hand.

Waitress: “O-key do-key!” she chirped as she scribbled his order on a notepad, then she recites her lines even though she knows the answer. “Does everything look good to you, would you like to try anything else?”

Yua: She finishes the play. “Everything looks great, thank you!”

Waitress: “Splendid!” she looks to Kakura, “I’ll bring your drinks right out and your food will be ready in just a few minutes!”

Neshura: “Thank you! But you can take your time,” she points around all the captains as she explains. “We need to catch up!” The waitress nods and bustles on straight to kitchen anyways. “I like her, the woman’s like a bee!”

Mikazuki: “With all the business we bring her she has to be on her toes!” she smiles as she sips her lightly sweet green tea.

Kakura: “I surprised that you three haven’t drunk this place dry yet.”

Yua: “Are you saying we have a drinking problem?” she teased. “Because I’ve noticed that you are the only one who buys the alcohol.”

Kakura: “Only when there is a need for it I do.” he smirked. He caught Mikazuki looking at him from out of his peripheral and his smile went away.

Neshura: “Well I’m not ashamed of my passion for tea! Especially if the tea is Gyokuro!” she takes a big gulp from her cup and gently sets it down with satisfaction. Just then the waitress comes back with Kakura’s sake.

Waitress: “There you are,” she turns to face the whole table, “the food is almost ready!” and off she goes with a wave to serve her other customers, but not before Kakura said a quick ‘thank you’ to her.

Mikazuki: “So, did you guys feel that strange hollow energy too?” She spoke up trying to focus on a different topic.

Yua: “It was all strange how it appeared suddenly and then vanished so quickly like that.” She answered after taking a drink from her soothing green tea. The thought sent a faint shiver down her spine.

Neshura: “I know! What was that about? How come no one saw the thing?” Her voice raises a little at the excitement each question brought.

Yua: “Yes, and for it to not be detected like that makes me wonder if it had others with it as well…”

Mikazuki: She shakes her head mystified. “Don’t have a clue and the power it emitted in that short amount of time was extraordinary to say the least!” Both captains nodded at her statement. Kakura all the while, listened silently to their conversation as nagging thoughts turned over in his head. He took a swig of his warm sake to try to wash them away.

Neshura: “Let’s do a 180 and talk about something a little lighter!” she suggested. “I don’t want an upset stomach before the food gets here.”

Mikazuki: “Like what?”

Neshura: “Like a little gossip I heard today!” She wiggled her eyebrows at her mischievously.

Yua: “You know you can’t always believe everything you hear, Neshura.” She chimed in.

Neshura: “Well I get my info from a reliable source.” She grew a knowing grin.

Mikazuki: “Oh No!” Her face turns pink.

Neshura: “Oh yes!” she laughs.

Mikazuki: “I am going to kill him!” she growls while clenching her fist.

Kakura: “Now I’m absolutely going to be ordering more drinks!” he managed to laugh.

Mikazuki: “Shush you!” She poked him in the face with her finger. “It is official: ‘Quidel is a dead man!’”

Neshura: “So it’s true then?” she raised one eyebrow.

Yua: “That Quidel is a dead man yes, but you can’t go by rumors.” She looked at the fiery eyed Mikazuki for confirmation.

Mikazuki: “Whatever he told you was a lie, I promise you that!”

Neshura: “Awe man! But hey, there’s nothing wrong with admiring someone for their talents,” she smiles as goes to take a sip of her half finished cup she says. “Don’t you worry yourself about it Mikazuki!” She lets out a sigh of relief.

Neshura: “Especially since one of his talents is being super cute!” She mumbled under her breath.

Yua: She covered her mouth and coughed as she swallowed her tea, then swat Neshura in the arm. “I can’t believe you!”

Kakura: “You don’t know how to quit, huh?” he yelled over Mikazuki’s angry moans. Neshura shook her head as she hid her face behind her cup.

Neshura: Giggling, “Nope!”

Yua: “Look the foods here!” She smiled trying to distract them but failed miserably. As the plates were handed out the waitress kept giving Mikazuki worried glances but didn’t say anything. They thanked her and she bowed then hurried back to the kitchen.

Once they began eating however she seemed to calm down a little though she did stab her squid to death with her chopsticks.

Kakura: He hears the door jiggling open and looks over to the entrance of the teashop and his eyes widen. “Oh boy…”

Yua: “What’s wrong?” she swivels her head to follow his gaze. She quickly turns back and attempted to distract her but it was too late. She saw him.

Mikazuki: “You!” She tries to get up but Kakura stops her. “Let me go!”

Quidel looked over at their table after hearing her outburst. He waved and started to make his way over.

Quidel: “Hey guys whats going on?” he asked in his easy going fashion. "Mind if I joined you?..." His question was left hanging as he came about half way there and he noticed that Kakura had a death grip on his sister’s shoulder while she shot daggers at him with her eyes. He stopped immediately and backed away. His once tranquil amber eyes were beginning to grow wide in his panic.

Mikazuki: “You better run! Or I’ll come over there and- hey!” He was making a bee line to the exit, but before he walks out he turns and looks back to her face in bewilderment. “You know what you did!”

Quidel: "I'm innocent I swear!" He denied, but he quickly gave it away when he locked eyes with the now snickering Neshura and frowned. Mikazuki jumps up suddenly loosening her brother’s grip on her and she bolts out after him. Quidel ducks quickly out the door just in time to avoid her as she tears after him and follows him outside.

The silence after they left was loud in their ears as the other patron’s looks back at them in the corner under the pretty mural.

Kakura: “Check please!” he has to go stop her before she does something rash. “See you later!” He gets up to pay his bill and heads out leaving Yua and Neshura alone at the table yet again.

Yua: “You didn’t tell anyone else did you?”

Neshura: “Of course not this was the first time I mentioned it!”

Yua: (sighs) “Good! Can you imagine if word had reached ‘you know who’?

Neshura: “Now that would be a stupid thing to do, thank goodness I’m smart!”

Yua: Smiles and shakes her head. “At least we got to drink our tea this time!”
smile
LOL I love it!! X3 Hilarious =) BTW, do you think Kudokai is a good idea?
cool
Its a cool idea! You should try to make it be a new discovery one of them makes or something like that:)
Alright then. =) I'll write the post as soon as the line-art for the pic is done! :3
Oh and thanks by the way!
Well, you got Mikazuki's character down to a tee on this one. Good one Silverain. I actually found it hard to contain my giggles.
Captain Sairentosukai: (his deadening expression sends chills down the spines of new recruits, as he quietly observes them).

Lieutenant Shukketsu: (she keeps a watchful eye on her captain, waiting for some sign of interest). We’ve been here for quite some time, and yet, nothing. You promise that’d I’d get to test out some recruits! (she smiles widely, boasting a cheerful expression).

Captain Sairentosukai: I certainly didn’t allow you to accompany me so I could listen to your senseless chatter, Lieutenant Shukketsu. Remain calm, I am certain I will eventually spot a definitive recruit. At the moment, however, I see nothing interesting. With time, however, comes insight.

Lieutenant Shukketsu: Pft…(she scoffs at his words. Drowning in her boredom, she managed to locate Captain Korrotasu and lieutenant Nayuhoko. She grins softly, hoping to preoccupy herself).

Captain Korrotasu: Good evening, Captain Sairentosukai (his words slide through his wide grin, his eyes beaming with excitement).

Captain Sairentosukai: (he glances at him quickly, acknowledging his fellow captain) What a coincidence, Captain Korrtasu. Here I am, inspecting recruits, and you so happen to be doing the same. Although, one may assume you’re hoping to have a friendly discussion. You’re eager to make friends with your fellow captains, am I correct?

Captain Korrotasu: Ha ah aha (his grins maintains an unnatural hold). You are quite perceptive, Captain Sairentosukai. Why aren’t you running squad twelve instead of me?

Captain Sairentosukai: I find scientific endeavors to be rather insignificant. However, I have recently learned that science, and all its glory, is your life essence. (he looks at him blankly) I don’t quite understand your motivation, Captain Korrotasu.

Captain Korrotasu: Well, to be honest (his hand slowly running through his hair), many of my experiments aren’t as fruitful as I’d like them to be. But I can appreciate any investigation, really.

Lieutenant Shukketsu: (she inches herself closer to Lieutenant Nayuhoko). Say, you’re fairly new, aren’t you?

Lieutenant Nayuhoko: Yes, I am (he says with some level of discomfort).

Lieutenant Shukketsu: (she flirtingly touches his arm with her finger) So, what happened to your arm, Nayuhoko?

Lieutenant Nayuhoko: (he pushes her hand away, distancing himself) It doesn’t matter. Has your captain found any new recruits?

Captain Shukketsu: Who cares! (she slides herself closer to him, using her trademark beauty to arrest his attention) Why don’t you and I go get some lunch, lieutenant? Bring your captain, too (her green eyes glowing, excitement slowly spreading across her face).

Captain Korrotasu: (he whispers in her ear) you’re quite smitten, I see. I guarantee the attraction is mutual; he is just a bit shy.

Captain Shukketsu: Captain Korrotasu, you flatter me.

Captain Korrotasu: A talent I didn’t realize I possessed (he eloquently delivers his words, his deep voice drowning out background noise. He is poised and well-mannered, visible in both his appearance and articulation). Captain Sairentosukai, I am curious, where are the other captains? I haven’t had an opportunity to visit with me? (His grin widens, his eyes narrowing) After all, it is important that we understand one another. That is the foundation for great leadership and camaraderie

Captain Sairentosukai: I’m afraid I don’t participate in the incessant gossip and conversation the other captains are so fond of. I appreciate more solitary commitments.

Captain Korrotasu: Oh? Well, that certainly isn’t any fun? And here I thought you were much more lively than that…(he continues to grin). Is the Captains’ club difficult to get into? I can assure you, if I am accepted, I will expedite your approval (he abruptly turns to his lieutenant). Let’s go, Nayuhoko. We need to find a suitable method for becoming a member of such an elitist group.

Lieutenant Nayuhoko: (he displays no visible shift in emotion) …alright. I’m not certain of the club to which you are referring.

Captain Korrotasu: Goodness, you need to accept humor more effectively (still boasting a grin).

Captain Sairentosukai: (he watches the two as they leave, his eyes scaling them). Wasteful.

Lieutenant Shukketsu: May I ask when I am going to have fun?

Captain Sairentosukai: (he glances at her quickly) In due time. Try and be patient.

Captain Aosu: (she watches Captain Seishin train, her eyes watching his every movement). You’re rather sloppy.

Captain Seishin: What?! That’s…

Captain Aosu: …I am simply saying what I see, Captain Seishin.

Captain Seishin: So, when are you going to educate me on those arcane techniques you mentioned?

Captain Aosu: I never said “arcane techniques.” I simply said that it is important to begin discussing the ultimate method for attaining both power and respect. Those are two things you so desperately want and deserve!

Captain Seishin: (he smiles, placing his sword in his sheath) Great! So, ugh…(he scratches his head) what is this “method?” And why won’t you teach me techniques?

Captain Aosu: Nevermind that! The method, oh, that is private. (she pulls him closer, walking beside him, speaking softly. Her eyes express the exciting of her forbidden words).

Captain Seishin: (he eagerly receives her wisdom and his facial expression takes a dramatic shift). Wh…what?! You have to be kidding me, Captain Aosu? THAT IS ABSOLUTE…(she glares at him, her eyes full of fury).

Captain Aosu: It may appear rather dramatic and somewhat deceitful, but it is important, especially for you. I want you to grow, Captain Seishin. I believe you could surpass even me! I relish such power, the potential is inspiring (her grin vanishes, her expression much more stern). It won’t be a simple task, but you’re about the only person either capable and courageous enough.

Captain Seishin: It sounds…

Captain Aosu: Monumental, I know.

Captain Seishin: Do you have this much confidence in me?

Captain Aosu: Would I waste my time otherwise? I’m no fool, so do not insinuate as much.

Captain Seishin: Forgive me…but I am still rather confused.

Captain Aosu: I’m not surprised, Captain Seishin (she regains her smile, her words becoming more energetic) It is the last measure, and it will earn you the greatest respect, especially among Captain-Commander. He and I have known one another for centuries, I know him well.

Captain Seishin: I was unaware of your history?

Captain Aosu: He’s not one to divulge his entire history. He’s secretive…more than you’ll know (she sets her hand on his shoulder, pushing him to the side). I’m beginning to think you’re not committed?

Captain Seishin: No, I am. I’m just concerned, that’s all.

Captain Aosu: Don’t be. Allow me to worry about the details, you simply practice and do as I say so you can become stronger (her eyes glisten in the sun, her hair blowing in the breeze).

Captain Seishin: (he stares at her while she gazes into the distance. He acknowledges her timeless beauty, and realizes that most people haven’t seen this side of her. He knows he has misjudged her, and his mouths quivers, searching for words). I’m sorry I thought so harshly of you.

Captain Aosu: You need not worry, Captain Seishin. You’ll soon discover that in the end, your opinions were rather trite. In life, sometimes we must forsake our petty judgments. Regardless, in lieu of a victory, all that was before dissolves away. Words are merely that.

Captain Seishin: (his face scruntches, his mind trying to find meaning behind her words) You know…sometimes you can be very cryptic.

Captain Aosu: I’ve been told that same thing before. I have always found that statement to be ironic.

Captain Seishin: (he smiles and laughs) If only they could see this side of you, Captain Aosu. They’d appreciate you like I do.

Captain Aosu: Oh, I am sure they will see my true colors eventually. They can’t ignore them for long.

Captain Seishin: Well, Captain Kurotsuki really dislikes you, so I can imagine he’ll be resistant to change.

Captain Aosu: Oh, if he doesn’t come around, we will have the others, right?

Captain Seishin: Yep. I think Captain Honoko appreciate you more than others.

Captain Aosu: Yes, she is so kind ( she smiles). Now, let’s begin developing how you’ll achieve our final goal.
Hah. Well There are about three Captains who harbour distaste for Captain Aosu, so she'll need to do something monumental to change their perception of her. No offence of course mate. Nice passage by the way.
...okay?
Captain Korrotasu: (he calmly walks into the Shinigami Research and Development Institute) Tell me, how long did you plan on disguising your presence? Better yet (he peers from the corner of his eye, his grin widening), what made you think you’d be successful?

(From inside the shadows a man slowly uncloaks his presence)

Josta: (he adjusts his glasses, staring at him) You have become captain of squad 12, I see (his body begins to quake). You...you disgust me.

Captain Korrotasu: Oh?

Josta: You didn’t deserve it.

Captain Korrotasu: Apparently we cannot indulge on small-talk. We’re getting right to the point. Despite your bitterness toward my promotion, it won’t change anything.

Josta: It can change…

Captain Korrotasu: (his grin holds strong against Josta’s intimidation, growing wider even) You’ve become quite audacious, Josta. Not only have you unlawfully entered my domicile, but you’ve implied violence.

Josta: Implied? I meant to be up front with it!!!!! (he screams, unsheathing his blade, charging at Captain Korrotasu. Despite his speed, he completely misses him. Josta looks behind him, Captain Korrotasu standing calmly, his hands to his side). I didn’t even see you move…

Captain Korrotasu: Well, now you see why I was awarded captain of squad 12 and not you. You’re inferior (his voice has a deep sophistication, his words rolls of his tongue gracefully). I can see why you’re still awfully bitter. After all, this was your life, it was your passion. Your only dream in life was to rise to the ranks of captain, affording you ample research opportunities. It is a shame, but I can provide you some degree solace. The tension generated by other captains is quiet uncomfortable sometimes. You wouldn’t appreciate it, trust me. Be happy where you are now.

Josta: I AM NO WHERE! YOU TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME! YOU AND…(he abruptly stopped speaking, his body continuing to quiver)…(his eyes inch to his left, visibly focusing on Captain Korrotasu).

Captain Korrotasu: You’re all shaken up, this much is obvious. Do you feel the difference, though? Earlier you were much more preoccupied by your anger and frustration but now you are having a difficult time watching the life slowly drain from your body. Helplessness can be one of the most destructive forces. That is why science is so rewarding. Man will forever search for answers, never achieving any true end. As long as life is infinite, so too shall be the quest for knowledge. You lost sight of your true purpose, that much is certain.

Josta: (his eyes scan Captain Korrotasu’s face. Inner-monologue: That smile….that SMILE! How can he…how. HOW CAN HE SMILE SO MUCH! WHY IS HE SO HAPPY?! WHO IS HE? WHAT IS HE?) WHY MUST YOU ALWAYS SMILE!!!!!!!!! YOUR SMILE IS MADDENING! STOP! STOP! STOP! I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE!

Captain Korrotasu: (he smiles wider) Luckily, you don’t have to. (it is revealed that he ended Josta’s life without his blade and with a swift Byakurai. Josta has a massive wound in his chest, the blood oozing from the gaping void).

Josta: I hate you…so…(he collapses, the life draining from his eyes).

Captain Korrotasu: Someone please clean this mess up…(he glances at an officer). It'd be much appreciated. I have some work to attend to.
Well, it seems that Captain Korrotasu has a dark side to him. What a way to finish someone off though.