Bleach Anime Bleach: A New Generation

shadowcon99 posted on Oct 05, 2011 at 02:11AM
(One thing to remember is that this is not following the main story of bleach, It is a separate time and thus some things are not the same but others will be.)

150 years ago, an expedition and reconnaissance team was sent from Soul Society to Hueco Mundo to check on the state of the Hollows living in Hueco Mundo. What the team found was appalling and somewhat gruesome because the Hollows had been devouring each other to gain more power and those who had attained so much power their Hollow forms could not handle the reiatsu those few hollows became Arrancar. The team was massacred by the Arrancar before they could report back to Soul Society and so the information never reached Central 46 and over the next 50 years the Arrancar would build up their army. 100 years ago, the Hollows attacked Soul Society on orders from the Arrancar and were charged with the duty of stealing the Hogyuko. The possibility of an attack never seemed logical because the team that learned of the Arrancar died 50 years ago so no one in Soul Society knew of their power. After several days of fighting, slaughter, and the destruction of Soul Society the Hollows got what they came for, The Hogyuko. As the Arrancar fled Soul Society with the Hogyoku the captains of the Gotei 13 perused the hollows sealing the Garganta bhind them eager to avenge their fallen comrades. The Hollows now desperate fled through the Garganta into Karakura Town so they could seal away the Hogyuko and return for it. The Shinigami caught up with the Hollows and the Hollows, knowing they would not be returning to Hueco Mundo bound the Hogyuko to a pedestal in a grove that was in the center of the forest just outside Karakura town. The Shinigami slew the Hollow but could not destroy the binding spell that held the Hogyoku in place. Now Visoreds and Arrancar are available to any Shinigami or hollow who so chooses to use the Hogyuko. After 100 years Soul society has been rebuilt and who knows what the Hollows and Arrancars are planning. Quincy's have begun to work up their forces ready for anything and any gifted humans are helping soul society to rebuild or assist with missions.

[Angel Invasion Arc]
In the midst of the Espada invasion, it was revealed the arrancar were being controlled by Captain Sekhmet Aosu, of the ninth division. Their mysterious leader, known only as Lord Kuraudo, was none other than Veznesel, one of Sekhet’s subordinates. She instructed Veznesel to militarize the Espada in an effort to distract the Gotei 13, so she and her other subordinates, Captain Azriel Sairentosukai, of the third division, and Captain Zalbeseal Korrotasu, of the twelfth division, could infiltrate all aspects of the Soul Society. During the invasion, she lured Captain Teiko Seishin to Karakura town, where the Hogyoku resided, after being suspended there by a mass sacrifice by Vasto Lorde hollows. While there, she convinced Captain Seishin, who she had helped perfect his unique ability, Kudokai, to use his hybrid abilities to shatter the barrier, which could only be done with the essence of a hollow. He used his abilities to shatter the barrier, which could no longer be supported by the weakening Hogyoku, as it was beginning to enter dormancy. She betrayed her ally, stealing the Hogyoku, and returning to the Soul Society. She proceeded to slaughter the remaining Espada, revealing her identity as princess of the once mighty nation, Shirubaraito (City Bathed in Silver Light). The Soul Society enacted genocide on her people, slaughtering all but a few, in an effort to eliminate a technique they feared. Now, the Soul Society must defend against millennia old soul reapers, who plan on returning the favor by annihilating them from existence.

[Feuding Nations Arc]
In the wake of the Angel’s attempts to eradicate the Soul Society, the Gotei 13 is presented with a dilemma far greater than any villain in the past. The Soul Society has violated an ancient law enacted by the Reiteki Rōjin, an ancient group of royal dignitaries from every nation, with the authority to revoke or establish a nation’s soul reaper privileges. The aforementioned law demands that each nation function independently of one another, forbidding they interact and meddle in one another’s affairs. The Soul Society’s act of genocide on Shirubaraito caught the attention of the Reiteki Rōjin, prompting the council to keep a close watch on them. Following the Soul Society’s failure to remedy their past transgressions, relying upon a neighboring nation (Jūzō hoshō) to assist them, the council has decided to revoke their soul reaper privileges. They have tasked the execution of this decree to the Soul Society’s past savior, Jūzō hoshō. They have been instructed, by this ancient and mysterious council, to demand the Soul Society relinquish control over Karakura Town, turn over all spiritual weapons, and forfeit their Reiryoku. Blindsided by this decree, the Soul Society defies this ruling and attempts to thwart the efforts of the Jūzō hoshō, who are merely following orders. The Gotei 13 is now on a mission to prove their worth, but in order to accomplish this, they must defend themselves against the Jūzō hoshō.
(Note: This takes place roughly 50 years following the Angel’s invasion).

Character Format

Name
Race
Height
Eyes
Hair
Position(optional)
Personality

Zanpakuto Format

Zanpakuto Name(Shikai Name)
Release Command
Bankai Name(optional)
Descrpition(Optional)
Shikai Abilities (limited to 4)
Bankai Abilities(limited to 3)

Captains:
Squad 1: Captain-Commander - Kami sureiyā (Shadowcon)
Lieutenant: Vacant
Squad 2: Mikazuki Kurotsuki (K0V) - Deceased
Lieutenant: Shizuka Sutōmu (K0V)
Squad 3: Hizano Tochigo (Randomfan)
Squad 4: Yua Honoko (Silverain)
Squad 5: Kai Shuichi (Ace)
Lieutenant: Kaiya Kazumi (Ace)
Squad 6: Luna Shikishima (Ace)
Lieutenant: Kaito Itsuki (Ace)
Squad 7: Quidel Erlantz (silverain)
Lieutenant: Hikaru (Silverain)
Squad 8: Hsien-Shao Bao-Wong-Ling (silverexorcist)
Lieutenant: Fai Locksley (Silverexorcist)
Squad 9: Nagaishi (link)
Lieutenant: Suichido Kaganehisho (Link)
Squad 10: Teiko Seishin (Link)
Lieutenant: Netsui Kanshu (Link)
Squad 11: Ezretha Isishio (Arcane)
Lieutenant: Isumi Kija (Arcane)
Squad 12: Zurui Kurohyou (BlackPanther)
Squad 13: Kakura Kurotsuki (K0V)
Lieutenant: Seirēn Kuraudo
Kido Corp: Raiujin Hanakomachi (Ace)

Espada (Deceased) :
One: Take Uramaya- Zordiak
Two: Hirumi- randomfan13
Three: Seshen Arojio- Zordiak
Four: Saiko Rindu- Zordiak
Five: Dou and Shin- randomfan13
Six:
Seven: Gyro Deusenvoldt- Zordiak
Eight:Open
Nine:Open
Ten:Open
last edited on Jul 15, 2012 at 01:50PM

Bleach Anime 1537 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 851-900 of 1537

over a year ago crazieone106 said…
[Shadow Games]

(The two warriors rest momentarily, their bodies exhausted from excessive battling)

Captain Sairentosukai: (he adjusts his posture, glaring at Take and his hydras. Their menacing eyes focus on him, their bodies swaying back and forth. They dive forward, their mouths drooling with ripe energy. Their jaws snap open, releasing two massive ceros. They carve out the ground as they speed toward Azriel, his face contradicting the direness of the situation. He raises his hand) I’ve grown immensely tired of these creatures (long, blade-like shadowy limbs burst from around Azriel. Their movements are fluid, whipping around with precision and finesse. They cleave the two massive ceros in half, leaving only destruction behind him).

Take: (His expression drastically shifts, his disposition overcome by confusion. He remains still, though his eyes become narrow while he grinds his teeth.) How did you do that (said with his teeth tightly clenched)? Well? Answer me!

Captain Sairentosukai: (He simply delivers a deadening stare, showing no sign of interest)

Take: STOP THAT YOU FOOLISH SHINIGAMI!

Captain Sairentosukai: (he closes his eyes for a moment, looking down and shaking his head)

Take: You can’t pity me, stop! I can read you even when you’re silent.

Captain Sairentosukai: I don’t pity you, not in the least. My sentiments are much less compassionate than pity. My behavior is driven by a total lack of respect and loathing for you. To only pity you would be a grand gesture.

Take: (he scowls, gripping his spear tightly) Well…(he stops for a moment, his body seeming to struggle. He directs his attention to his Hydras, which are bound by Azriel’s shadows. He struggles to control them, but his efforts are for naught.)

Captain Sairentosukai: You can’t free them now that they are ensnared by my technique. You can continue to try, though (as he says that the shadows wrap around their necks, slicing through them with the simplest of motions).

Take: I told you, captain, that will not work!

Captain Sairentosukai: (calmly) Bakudo 62: Hyapporankan (he appears above the hydras, and an energy rod forms between his hands. He fires the rod, which disperses into dozens of other rods. They pierce the headless serpents’ bodies, and two directly through the severed heads).

Take: (his body shutters as he steps forward, looking down at his serpents that have no yet regenerated. He is perplexed, not quite understanding what has happened) What did you do?

Captain Sairentosukai: It became quite clear from the beginning there was more to those serpents’ abilities. As our battle progressed, I realized that beyond their ability to produce ceros and serve as a constant distraction they must be replaceable. That was confirmed when I easily decapitated them and they sprouted new heads. The more obvious element was their link to you. They must take a considerable portion of your spiritual energy, otherwise you would have never absorbed the two during our struggle. Once all my suspicions were confirmed I knew there was a simple solution to this problem. Bakudo. Without heads they are completely useless, but then again, they possess that unique ability to respawn, doubling your numbers. However, if a Bakudo has the capacity to completely immobilize a target then it would be the perfect solution for preventing further growths. Rendering them useless once more.

Take: (his body trembles from shock. He fearfully stares at his hydras, unable to spawn as their bodies are covered with the Hyapporankan. ) I WILL SHATTER THOSE WORTHLESS RODS!

Captain Sairentosukai: I wouldn’t describe them as worthless. They appear to be completing their objective.

Take: (He dives forward, firing a cero at his hydras, hoping to break the rods)

Captain Sairentosukai: Not quite, Espada. Danku. (The transparent wall forms, withstanding the force of his cero. Captain Sairentosukai appears before Take and dozens of shadow threads spring forward)

Take: (he fires a cero at them, but they simple slice through it and continue to assault him. He begins spinning his spear around, deflecting them when they grab his feet and slam him into the ground. Suddenly a series of shadows begin moving in a peculiar manner, rippling back and forth, capable of completely slicing through the ground. They continue in a wave-like motion, moving up and down, chopping away at the ground. Take takes notice to them, quickly avoiding them. The shadows grab his body, pulling him to the ground. He fires a cero into the shadows, but it doesn’t seem to affect them. He clutches his weapon, slicing through them. They simply rematerialize and grab onto his blade)

Captain Sairentosukai: As I mentioned before, there is more to my Shikai than meets the eye (As he says that, several shadows rise above the ground, their posture like a cobra. They dart at him, striking his body with intense speed and force. They ensnare his limbs, driving themselves beneath his flesh. They burrow through his body and begin weaving in and out. They slither into the ground forcing him to the ground). It appears your abilities are limited, Espada. Your defensive capabilities are little more than a joke. I’m not very surprised, though.

Take: (he struggles to endure the pain and free himself from the binding shadow threads) YOU WILL PAY ONCE I FREE MYSELF?! I haven’t been this angry….(he grits his teeth, his spiritual energy spiking) in A LONG TIME!

Captain Sairentosukai: Struggle all you like, it won’t change anything (he abruptly flash-steps near the Espada. When he appears the Espada releases a massive cero from his chest which narrowly misses Azriel. It strikes his body, but he dissipates into vapor, reappearing seconds later). Clever…(he says with the slightest humor as he drives his blade into the Espada chest).

Take: (he coughs up blood, his weapon now pulls from his grip. Inner-monologue: What am I going to do? This can’t only be his Shikai…he is tricking me…something is wrong!)

[PLAY SONG]

Captain Sairentosukai: Don’t worry, I am moments away from ending your pitiful…(he abruptly goes silent, his eyes widening as he slowly looks down at his stomach. He realizes that Take’s spear has just impaled him)…(he continues to remain silent, sweeping up some blood with his fingers. He glares at his wound and his blood, in total shock. He frowns as he places his arm in his kimono. As he does so, he mumbles something under his breath).

Take: Ha…ha…(coughing blood with every chuckle) You thought you had me (he begins ripping himself free from the shadows as they loosen their grip in a sudden change of pace). I think I have you, Captain!

Captain Sairentosukai: (he reaches down and grabs Take’s spear, now protruding from his stomach, and breaks it off with one hand).

Take: (his face explodes in shock, letting out an angry gasp) AHhh…WHAT…DID YOU DO?!

(From afar)

Captain Kurotsuki: (He stares at Captain Sairentosukai, confused by the sudden elevation in his spiritual energy) Inner-monologue: What just happened? His spiritual energy just spiked to massive amounts, but I had thought he was using the majority of it. Does he possess more power than I originally thought? Even so…what did he do?”

Captain Sairentosukai: (he pulls the other half out and throws it beside the other broken piece. He backs away from Take, glaring down at him with immeasurable distain pouring from his eyes. His pupils narrow as he focuses on the Espada)

Take: (He is disturbed by the captains sudden shift in expression, it is unfamiliar territory. He quickly frees himself and fires a cero at the Captain as a distraction. He watches the Captain deflects the cero away with his hand, watching it explode in the background. He attempts to regain his balance, unsure as to how he just managed to deflect it with his bare hand).

Captain Sairentosukai: (He says nothing as he stands tall, blood dripping from his wound. He clutches his blade as shadowy spears violently erupt from the ground around the Hydra remains. They form a black dome that disables Take from seeing inside).

Take: (He sonidos quickly, grabbing his broken spear. In a flash, he darts past Captain Sairentosukai and stabs the dome, but his spear is unable to pierce its robust shell.)

Captain Sairentosukai: (he peers over his shoulder, scowling at the Espada’s efforts)

Captain Kurotsuki: (Inner-monologue: Where did that technique come from? And why did he allow him to pass right by him? I am sure he was able to stop him, but he chose not to. Why…?)

Take: (suddenly the dome fires a black bullet that pierces his shoulder. Take quickly retreats, covering his wound with his palm. Inner-monologue: This damn Shikai of his is full of surprises…. Suddenly, Azriel dives forward with blinding speed, catching even Take off-guard, and slams his fist into his jaw. The force is so powerful that Take's skin shapes around Azriel's fist. He is sent flying through the air, crashing into a massive building.).

last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Zordaik said…
ABSOLUTELY, Ace! That'd be really helpful! Thanks.
over a year ago AceDarkwolf17 said…
[Battle in the Seireitei]

????: Bakudo #63: Sajo Sabaku (gold chains appear and bind the giant)

????: Hado #88: Hiryugekizokushintenraiho (gigantic electricity blast was fired upon the giant causing an explosion)

(Captains Shuichi and Shikishima land behind the guards. When the dust cleared, Gaedora was still standing will only a blood stain seeping through his clothes. The two captains were really not that surprised.)

Gaedora: You'll pay (he punches the ground trying to hit the captains. When the dust cleared a shield protected them from the attack. The shield broke and the captains leaped a few feet back)

Captain Shuichi: (Inner Monologue: 4 Arrancars, 2 Gillians, and a pulsating cocoon. If the Arrancars r Vasto Lorde class then it will take more than me and Luna. I could be laying under the tree enjoying the day but instead I'm here batting Arrancars)

Captain Shikishima: (unsheathes her Zanpakuto) Kill All...Sesshomaru (her Zanpakuto transformed released large amounts of reiatsu) I'll cover u

Captain Shuichi: Bakudo #77: Tenteikura (he transmits a message to all captains in the Seireitei) This is Captain Shuichi of Squad 5 at the West Gate. Multiply Arrancars have invaded the Seireitei. Captain Shikishima and I are currently engaged with them but requesting all available help. Hurry.

Captain Shuichi: Thats done and now we hold them off as long as possible. (unsheathes his Zanpakuto) Im going all out. (places his left hand over his face. His mask appears on his face)

Seshen: (inner monologue: This guy's reiastu just spiked tremendously. Also his reiatsu is almost the same as ours. This is interesting) Your wrong if u think that mask will make any difference

Captain Shuichi: We'll see about that (he shunpos past Gaedora and just stands there. A second later Gaedora's left arm dropped to the floor with a puddle of blood spewing from it. He shunpos in front of Gaedora and use Oni Headpoke to flick him into the gate.)
over a year ago Silverain said…
Black smoke issued thickly from the deep ring-shaped crater left by the double ceros. Around the radius huge chucks of debris were thrown into the air and crashed down around the neighboring structures. Left in the dead center of the explosion was the forms of the lieutenants.

Hikaru: She was lying flat out on her back, her face streaked in red with both eyes shut. Patches of her skin were blistered and red. ‘Ah! It hurts!’ Her sweaty brow furrowed uncomfortably. She hesitantly rolled over on her side and paused. The sound of movement nearby caught her attention. Hikaru’s eyes flutter open. “Isumi?”

Isumi: The lieutenant was just a few feet away and had started to come to only moments before the other had. She was in almost the exact same condition, but managed to propped herself on one elbow. ‘Damn them!’ she snarled in her mind then glanced over to her comrade. “I’m still here.” She answered and gripped her daggers then sat up.

Hikaru: She sighed in relief and quickly picked up her zanpakuto that was lying by her side. “That’s good to hear.” She smiled faintly as she pushed herself up and carefully moved over to her.

Shin: “You two really are a bother! Like little cockroaches who somehow manage to survive extermination!” he sneered. They lift their eyes up to the sky and saw the figures of their opponents staring down at them.

Isumi: She shifted her legs under her and stiffly climbs back to her feet, and sneered. “Glad to know that we irk you so much! It makes this more fun!”

Shin: “Ooh, there’s that spirit again! Too bad it’s going to be crushed!”

Hikaru: “It’s you who are going to get crushed! We’re now allowed to remove the limiters so we can battle at full strength!”

Shin: “I’m not worried really. Of what we’ve seen even your full strength can’t touch ours!”

Isumi: “What was that?” she shouted.

The espada launched themselves at the battered pair. The lieutenants were prepared and brought their blades up to meet them as they crashed down on the crumbling roof.

Dou swung his weapon heavily upon Hikaru’s thin blade, the force behind the blow made the ground crack under her feet. She pushes against him and follows through with a series of quick attacks.

After a few more strikes he parries her blade away and leans back, planting his foot into her chest. She gasps and goes sliding back with the air forcibly driven from her lungs.

Isumi flashes over to Dou and punches her daggers at his face. He dips out of the way and Shin jumps swiftly in front of her. She reaches up and beats against a strike to her head. He wheels about behind her and tries to slice into her side.

Shin: “Gotcha now!”

Hikaru comes back and blocks the hit meant for Isumi with her blade and sweeps around to the right then plunges forward, planning to stick him in the gut. But the puppet sodinoes back before she could pierce his flesh.

Isumi sidesteps a strike from Dou and turns to him. He takes a wide swing and bashes down on her blades. Isumi counters then spins and kicks him in the small of his back. He lurches to his knees and Shin managed to slice her forearm as he breezed by her.

Shin: "Did I scratch your pretty tattoos?"

Isumi: "No. And they're much more than body art!" She growled angrily and lashes out at him. Her blade came down on her opponent. Shin looked up and was able to block it. She pushes his blade back and flipped in midair to drive her foot into his skull. He feels her kick crash into his jaw and the puppet spits blood from his mouth.

Shin: he pivots and points at her: “Bala!”

Isumi: she smirks. 'i'll show him what I mean' and stood her ground crashing through the glowing bullets.

Hikaru turns back to Dou and takes the chance to run him through. He looks up and swats away her thin blade and uses his free hand to push her back. She flashes suddenly then sliced her blade into his shoulder. He swiped at her and she disappears to a better distance. He clutched his wound in surprise and faces her.

Dou: He glares. “You won’t get another hit!”

Hikaru: “I’m certain I will!” she gripped her blade tight and takes a deep breath. Soon dark blue spiritual pressure stirred the air around her. " Steal the life from their eyes! Dagga kesho!"

The point of the glimmering blade lengthens and crystals start to form on the razor edge. She went for Dou's hollow mask and in a flash he leans to the side and reached out and wrapped his hand it tightly around her wrist.

Then he kicks her feet out from under her and slams her on the ground. Standing on her body and armed hand Dou slices across her chest. She bites down a whimper.

They heard a blast and the rageful voice of Isumi come from where the other two were fighting and Dou pauses briefly from inflicting pain to see what happened. That was all that Hikaru needed.

Hikaru: “Hado # 32: Okasen!” The golden energy races at Dou and sends him flying in the opposite direction. She slumps over wincing at her wounds but then got up and looked around for Isumi. She found her getting to her feet, the tattoos on her arms were climbing steadily up. Shin was several yards away and when he saw them he blurred over to where Dou landed. She ran to her. “You ok?”

Isumi: She looks over and nods. “Let’s take the limiters off!”

Hikaru: “Right!” they both touched their chests.

Isumi & Hikaru: “Activate, Gentei Kaijo!!” Their spiritual combined pressures exploded and soared over head, filling up their much needed energy.

Isumi: “Finally!” she cheered as her got ready to use her powers.
Gaebora rises to his feet, heaving angrily.

Gaebora: You... I'LL KILL YOU!!! Y-

In an instant, Shuichi appeared above Gaebora, back facing the giant. Gaebora groaned once before blood exploded from countless wounds on his body. He toppled to the ground without another word.

[Play Music]

Seshen: Interesting...

The two Captains turned to Seshen and Hirumi.

Seshen: You've killed our giant relatively easily. But his purpose has already been served. Tell me, Captain, how much do you value your life?

Shuichi: It shouldn't be any concern of yours. It'd be a waste of my breath, telling a dead man anything.

Seshen: I see. Hirumi, do you mind killing that woman? I want to be the one to end this filthy half breed's life.

Shuichi clenched his teeth before flashing in front of Seshen, slashing downward with a wicked speed. Seshen drew his blade with unreal speed, deflecting the blow before blasting one of his golden ceros at Shuichi. The Captain flashed away several paces, then leaped high into the air.

Seshen: Retreating will get you nowhere, Captain. You can't escape.

Shuichi: Cero!

The blast of energy was so abrupt and unexpected that it caught even Seshen off-guard. The Espada acted quickly, cleaving the attack in two and allowing the two halves to crash into the gate, leaving no visible damage.

Seshen: That was saddening. Allow me to show you a proper Cero.

Seshen's hand extended before he began a flurry of sonido around Shuichi. The Captain was hard pressed to follow the Espada.

Shuichi: Bastard.

Seshen: Cero...

Golden rays began to blast out at Shuichi from multiple angles. The Captain began a complex series of flash steps to evade the blasts, and when they ceased, he fired his own. Seshen easily sidestepped the attack. He then closed the distance between them, and the two clashed blades.

Seshen: That mask... It's giving you that power, correct?

The two broke their connection. Seshen aimed a slash at Shuichi's head, but the Captain ducked right under the blow before pointing his blade up and aiming a stab at the underside of Seshen's chin. The Espada responded by planting his sword into the ground behind him and, using the weapon as an anchor, back-flipped away from the deadly point of Shuichi's Zanpakuto. He then pulled his sword from the ground, flinging debris into his opponent's face, and finally ending the spat with a Cero. The blast kicked up the stone road as it surged through the air.

Seshen: How... Disappointing. I hadn't thought I'd get him so quickly.

Then, Seshen felt a hand close on his shoulder.

Shuichi: You didn't.

The Espada's eyes widened as he lunged forward just enough to evade the jab aimed for his back. He then whipped about, he sword pointed at Shuichi.

Seshen: Don't get cocky, boy. Your luck will set soon enough.

Shuichi: Oh? But it can't just be luck if it keeps recurring.

Seshen: Using your final words for insolence... How foolish.

And the two retook their fighting stances.
over a year ago LinkKinuzuma13 said…
wink
I'll post soon, guys :) I'm thinking about having Teiko get involved in some of this ;)
cool
Teiko flinched as he heard the blast. He tensed as the gate came into view, seeing the two figures standing not-so-far apart. He flash stepped to Suichi's side, surprising the Captain. Seshen took that chance to lunge forward and strike. Suichi tried to whip around and deflect the blade that swung forward, but he couldn't move fast enough. Teiko stepped in, unsheathing his blade and blocking the swing with ease. Seshen sonido'd back a few feet to original position. He seemed to recognize Teiko, and a smile played on the corners of his mouth.

"Well, if it isn't you. the one who tried to bring her back." He readjusted his posture, keeping his blade ready at his side. "You were smart to come here. Without that, he might have just died right there."

Teiko smirked, matching Seshen's expression. "He wouldn't have been caught off guard if not for my sudden appearance." Teiko took a quick glance over his shoulder at Suichi, his eyes apologetic. "I am sorry for that."

Suichi nodded and looked back to Seshen. "You can't win now. This isn't even a fair fight anymore."

Seshen narrowed his eyes and calmly assessed the situation. "On the contrary, you are, even with his help, outmatched."

[Play Music]

Seshen sonido'd back and forth between the two of them, changing his fighting style. Teiko flash stepped back a few feet and smiled. He lunged forward as Suichi engaged Seshen, trying to land a multitude of blows. Teiko came from behind attempting to slash Seshen's shoulder. Seshen turned and caught his blade, twisting it in his grip. Teiko pulled back suddenly, slicing the sensitive tendons in Seshen's fingers as he retreated a few steps. Seshen raised the palm of his hand to each of the captains, a golden Cero forming in each.

"Cero..." he whispered. The beam launched at Suichi who flash stepped away in the nick of time, reappearing behind Seshen, firing his own Cero. Teiko, still standing solidly, attempted to split the Cero with his blade. He held it firmly in front of himself, the Cero crashing full force into the blade, impacting the ground on either side. Teiko whipped around as Seshen appeared, unscathed by Suichi's earlier Cero. He whipped his blade around and caught Teiko in the side before he could escape. Teiko cringed and flash stepped back, his eyes hardening.

"Damn you. I have no choice, eh?" Teiko raised his blade to the sky, clouds forming overhead, funneling to a point almost meeting with his blade.

"Split the Sky, Kinuzuma!" A bolt suddenly clashed with the blade, a solid clang resounding through the air as it was enveloped in the lightning. When the smoke cleared, Teiko was standing in the middle with the golden blade still in his hand. He held it up quickly, glaring hard at Seshen.

Seshen stood straight and smirked. "Well, you never showed any signs of having that much power the last time we met. Good luck, boy." He raced forward, his blade meeting with Suichi's who had Flash stepped to Teiko's side. Teiko smiled and held up his blade.

"Suichi! Move when I tell you to!" Suichi looked at Teiko through the corner of his eye, and nodded. Teiko charged up his attack, flash stepping high above Seshen. He pulled out his other hand, gripping the blade firmly in both as he swung downwards.

"Suichi! NOW!!" Teiko screamed as he let loose a soundwave, the loud booming a warning to move his ass. The sound wave, only visible through ripples of the air around it, sped towards Seshen, who looked up bewildered. He didn't see anything. As Suichi propelled himself backwards, he fired off a Cero, the blast heading Straight for Seshen's chest. Seshen saw the blast and prepared to block it with his own. But Teiko's cry stopped him from doing so.

"Kaminari Release!" And the blast of sound exploded, the sound turning into pure thunder and lightning. Seshen froze as he heard the explosion and then felt the impact flatten him against the ground. Suichi took the opportunity and sped forward, keeping his blade low to the ground. Seshen sonido'd away from the explosion, landing several yards away. His hair was blown in front of his face, making him look quite disheveled. He growled quietly and grabbed his blade.

Teiko landed softly next to Suichi, who looked at him through the slits in his mask. "That was a good plan, Teiko Seishin."

Teiko smiled at Suichi who kept his eyes on Seshen. "Thank you. But this isn't over yet," he said, raising his left hand to his face. Spiritual pressure gathered in the palm of his hand, spiraling slowly. Suichi looked on, smiling behind his mask. "I still have many tricks up my sleeve!"

He brought his hand down and on his face, the mask of a Vizard appeared. The Golden stripe glinted in the light of the fading day, and the eerie blue-ish green eyes boring into Seshen.

"Let's do this!" Teiko shouted as he lunged, making his way towards Seshen.
[To Die Smiling]

(He watches the captains fight their respective foes, all the while eying the fallen arrancar. This serves as a perfect distraction, allowing him to slip in and inspect the giant beast).

Captain Korrotasu: (inner-monologue: “Oh, my, how often do circumstances like these fall upon me? Not often enough, I’m afraid. The likelihood of arrancar remains in the Seireitei is astronomical.” . As he approaches the body, a pair of eyes cautiously inspects him, noting his status. He leans down, carefully examining the giant’s wounds and condition). I can manage this. His body isn’t too terribly disfigured.

???: Step away from Gaebora.

Captain Korrotasu: (Still crouching over the giant’s body, he turns his neck ever-so slightly to capture a clear view of the interruption. His eyes beam when he sees the tall, skinny, female arrancar. He exhales excitedly, his grin growing bigger). Well…it appears there are numerous arrancar traipsing about.

???: I said step away, soul reaper (unsheathing her rapier as she speaks).

Captain Korrotasu: (he slowly rises from his crouched position, his back still facing the arrancar) Tell me, what is your name, little girl?

Tiaga: Tiaga, Master Seshen’s facción.

Captain Korrotasu: Ah, so my suspicions were correct. You’re not an Espada.

Tiaga: Step…away…from him (she growls under her breath).

Captain Korrotasu: Oh, please, you’re in no position to deliver orders. Run along. I am sure there are a few lieutenants nearby, you can bother them for a while (he turns around and looks down quizzically at the giant arrancar). How will I move this size creature? (He taps his head repeatedly before snapping his finger for confirmation. He taps his ear-bud) Lieutenant Nayuhoko! Bring my anchoring device and a serrated blade, preferably with steel tips. Hm. Yes, this creature is going to be quite a challenge, but will offer many rewards. (He abruptly adjusts his body to the left, grabbing the arrancar’s wrist, her hand clutching her rapier tightly. He looks over his shoulder at her, her face in utter shock.) Please, you didn’t believe that would work, did you? (He lets go of her wrist, her body stumbling a bit. He watches as she sonidos several feet away).

Tiaga: (she massages her wrist, bruising clearly visible. She looks up at him and points her rapier once more)

Captain Korrotasu: (He chuckles deeply, his chivalrous manner present in his posture. His face becoming more ominous as he stares at her) I strongly recommend you walk away. Trust me… you don’t want to fight me. It won’t end well…(his grin fading slightly).

Tiaga: (she screams, charging at him) YOU ARROGANT BASTARD (she fires two consecutive ceros as she swings her rapier. She watches as the captains casually bats one to his left and the other he stops with his bare hand. It burrows into his palm, but he closes his hand and it bursts in a circular manner. She doesn’t stop her attack, however, jabbing her blade repeatedly and speedily in his direction. She watches as he easily dodges her attacks, abruptly grabbing her blade barehanded).

Captain Korrotasu: I will give you another opportunity (his hand tightly gripping her blade). You have two options: One, you can remain her and die or two, you can resheath your blade and walk away, either returning to Hueco Mundo or hiding behind your Espada master. Your choice (he says with a tinge of humor).

Tiaga: (she glares into his bright, pacific blue eyes, but sees nothing. She watches as he releases her blade. In response, she backs up slightly unsure as to what to do. She looks down, bearing her teeth angrily as she contemplates his words. Her head bolts upward, her eyes full of fury) YOU CANT BOSS ME AROUND! STING, Mujer Del Avispas!!!

(SUDDEN SILENCE!!!)

Captain Korrotasu: (his hand clutches her hilt, but as the view spans out, his other hand is protruding through her stomach) I’m afraid your time has expired and by default, the first choice goes into automatic effect (He leans in closely, looking deep into her eyes) You should have trusted me (his characteristic smile absent from his face), fighting me is for naught. Like I said, it you remained here, you would die (he pulls out his arm, her body falling backwards. Her fingers clench back and forth, hoping to grab her hilt). Oh, your rapier, I almost forgot. It is yours, after all (he abruptly plunges it through her chest. He watches as her body falls to the ground).

Tiaga: (blood pouring from both wounds, her body slams into the ground. Her pupils expand, her eyes focusing on Captain Korrotasu. Blood pools around her as the captain steps closer, raising his hand).

Captain Korrotasu: I have this arrancar behind me, so to study you would be redundant. Therefore, it doesn’t matter whether you’re intact of not (his head leans down, his face darkened by shadows. He bears his teeth as he smiles). Hado 90: Kurohitsugi (the black, purple explosion lights the shadows on his face, startling the other captains).
over a year ago K0VIP3R said…
[A Fight to Remember]

Kakura stood smiling at Meravani, who returned the smile with his own. Both had a fair amount of respect for each other's abilities, however, Meravani was slightly unsettled by the raging fire that lurked behind Kakura's eyes. His hate was physically visible.

[Play Music]

They sprang at each other, more reserved than they had previously been, each carefully studying each move made by the other. Meravani thrust his sword at Kakura's chest, but found it batted away by Kakura's blade. He then had to hastily sonido away as Kakura aggressively slashed his sword down to the ground, smashing a large area as he did so.

They again both Shunpoed and Sonidoed at each other, their blades moving at speeds which many couldn't either follow or maintain. Both gave no quater and both suffered at the hands of the other. As they separated again, both were covered in a multitude of cuts and slashes. They were panting and yet still found energy to leap back into battle. Kakura swinging for Meravani's neck with his blade, with Meravani ducked under and retaliated by thrusting his blade at Kakura's stomach. Kakura smashed his pommel down on the blade sending it between his legs and followed up by viciously kicking Meravani in the face, catapulting him into the building behind him. Kakura leapt at him once more, abandoning his defence to try and finish the battle. His ferocity was rewared with Meravani stabbing him through his shoulder and slashing his midriff before kicking him away.

Kakura landed heavily several feet away and still struggled to his feet, leaving a small pool of blood on the broken ground. Kakura raised his spritual pressure, his gazing boring a hole into Meravani's very being. Meravani noticing the rise, and noticing the gradually more enraged expression that dominated his face.

Meravani: (He smiled at Kakura wickedly) What's wrong with you, shinigami? Finally realising that you have no hope of winning or is it that you are so utterly hopeless at keeping humans safe that you wish I would just disappear?

Kakura: (He shouted angrily at him, his voice taking on a deeper, more enraged tone with each word that passes his lips) Shut up! My family have suffered at the hands of you hollows far to frequently, and now, you will pay (He places his blade over his shoulder) WITH YOUR LIFE! BANKAI!!!

An extremely bright light, engulfed the area, causing Meravani to close his eyes and try and block it out with his hands. As the light faded away, he witnessed Kakura. He was in a Black and White trench coat that was sealed with metal clasps that ran down the front of his coat. The collar covered most of his face ending below his eyes. The most noticable difference was the fact he had another blade that was completely black. Meravani also noticed that his forearms were clad in metal gaunlets that had no ingers on them.

Kakura's head was staring at the floor. His spritual pressure changed in feel, becoming more dense and even changing colour to a deep black.

Captain Sairentosukai: (He noticed the sudden change in spiritual pressure and could not belive it was Kakura fighting) Inner Monologue: What is he? His strength is unlike that of a hollow or of a shinigami and would be powerful enough to give more than a few Captains trouble. This isn't going to end well for the espada he is facing.

Kakura: (His voice sounded abnormal. His voice was still present but it had two different tones coinciding with it. A deep booming growl along with a slightly high pitched whine.) Thou, espada will fall to me and feel the wrath that I harbour within my very soul.

He raised his head, Kakura's eyes changed colour, changing from the once bright emerald colour, to a deep crimson. His face also was starting to be devoured by a slowly spreading crimson tattoo that haphazardly covered his face.

Meravani: (He felt something hollows rarely feel. Fear. He couldn't recognise the Captain he was fighting. He wasn't sure it was even the same person.) Who...Are...You?

Kakura?: (He chuckled. A malevolent, spine shatteringly unpleasant chuckle) I am Kurai Nichiyōbi, one half of my master's zanpakuto. He has disapointed me so I decided to finish the battle for him.

And with that he shunpoes towards Meravani, laughing psychoticly as he did, breaking the ground as he moved. Meravani could barely keep up with the Zanpaukto spirit, and took a deep slash to his back, before recieving another to his front watching "Kakura" shunpo around him in a blur, taking small knicks here and there from a spirit who obviously wanted his pain to last.

Meravani chanced a strike hoping it would meet Kakura's flesh. He mearly took the blade on his left gauntlet before savagely smashing his black blades pommel into the wound he had created on his front and following up by doing the same move with the other blade's pommel to his chest, revelling as he heard some ribs crack.

He shunpoed away again leaving Meravani to cough up blood, while cluching his front in pain.

"Kakura" laughed demonically, staring crazily with his crimson eyes at his opponent. His face had a stupid smile plastered on it, revalling in the pain he caused.

This zanpakuto spirit it seemed, wanted more than just to help Kakura out.
[Captain Shikishima, The woman with intentions to KILL]

Shikishima: (shunpos behind Hirumi) Dont forget about me (She slashes the ground upwards aiming for Hirumi's back. Hirumi leaps forward dodging the attack. Hirumi catches her balance and turns around. Shikishima appears at her side and aims to kick her face. Hirumi quickly puts up hers arm to block the kick. Hirumi unsheathes her Zanpakuto and slashes down at Shikishima. The captain shunpos away with a piece of her shihakusho sliced)

Hirumi: (inner monologue: she's fast considering that large crescent blade she's wielding) Next time I'll cut flesh (sonidos to Shikishima ans appears with her Zanpakuto swinging for her neck)

Captain Shikishima: Not today. Hado #4: Byakurai! (she quickly dis-spells the Kido knocking back Hirumi)

(They both charged at each other swinging their Zanpakutos. They both get close calls with their Zanpakutos. They both deliver and take their fair share physical violence. They retreat back and stare each other down)

[Meanwhile]

Captain Shuichi: Whats your plan

Seshen: Simple. Downfall of all u filthy Soul Reapers

Captain Shuichi: Over my dead body. (turns Zanpakuto sideways and grips the end with his left hand) Kiss.....Kikyo (he pulls his arms apart and is now holding a pair of bladed tonfas) Die! (he shunpos in a circle around Seshen. While doing this he is giving Seshen minor cuts on his arms and legs. Shuichi stops in front of Seshen and kicks him up in the air. Shuichi appears underneath him and goes to kick with his right foot. Seshen blocks it and Shuichi maneuvers to spin to Seshen's left and deliver a right elbow to his stomach. He spins again and attacks with a left closeline. When they are feet from the ground, Shuichi spins again and uses Kazaguruma to kick him to the ground causing a small crater.)

Seshen: (gets up and and bushes off the dust) You'll pay for that, half breed. Bala! (Seshen punched Shuichi and sent him flying backwards. When Shuichi gained his balance Seshen followed up with a Cero)

Captain Shuichi: Junshin Ya! (shot the blast to counteract the Cero but it was too close and the resulting explosion blew Shuichi through the building behind him. He was knocked unconscious and some how enters his inner world)

Kikyo: I brought u here to tell u something Kai. I've not been giving u my full power. for the reason of u not being able to control it.

Captain Shuichi: Im not mad. U had your reasons and I respect that but right now I need that power

Kikyo: Agreed (walks over and turns the tonfas into a new sealed form) Next time u release me, u will have my full power

[Back in reality]

Seshen: The half breed is dead. That took quicker than I thought

Captain Shikishima: U BASTARD!!!!! (the distraction caused Hirumi to slash Shikishima across the chest. She was punched a feet back and fell on the floor.)

Hirumi: Cero!( The blast went straight for the injured captain but was cut in half and destroyed the nearby building.

Captain Shuichi: (holding his new Shikai. A black bladed daito with a small X guard. A small white orb implanted in the blade an inch up the side of it. The hilt his white) Im not dead yet. After this is over....U will be (looks over at Captain Korrotasu, then the body of Tiaga, then back at Seshen) 5 down

Seshen: 5?

Captain Shuichi: (shunpos behind Seshen and the two Gillian faded after their masks were destroyed. He shunpos back in front of Seshen and Hirumi dropped to floor with an X cut on her chest and back. She lays unconscious while the blood leaves her body) Do u think u can beat us now?

Captain Shuichi: (shunpos behind Seshen and kicks towards Teiko) Seishen, Now!

Captain Seishin: Denki-suta! (draws the star and pushes it to meet Seshen head on. He drops to the floor twitching from the electricity)
I will post the updated Zanpakuto soon
over a year ago Man-of-Arcane said…
I will be posting sometime in the next few days.
over a year ago randomfan13 said…
So....because of this new power-up of yours, you can easily defeat the #2 Espada? While only in shikai? Somehow I find that highly unlikely. If you want to kill off my character that badly, at least do it in a proper fight. You know, where the opponent actually has a chance to respond?
meh
I agree. Ace, the #2 Espada is much more powerful than that. You should give them more of a chance.
Ace, I honestly don't understand your post. It is rather haphazard, in terms of the reading experience. Captain Shikashimi is fighting Hirumi, the second Espada, but then suddenly Captain Suichi, who is fighting Seshen, kills her? Even worse, he was only using his Shikai. I doubt very much that he could that easily slaughter the second most powerful Esapda with just his shikai. Also, the story won't last long if you kill off the Espada so quickly. Randomfan wasn’t even afforded the opportunity to respond to the battle, you just killed his character.
That isn’t how battle sequences are generally written, otherwise the forum wouldn’t attain much longevity. This has been an issue from day one. You need carefully consider your posts or don’t post at all. Our other characters have been battling our opponents for several posts. It is senseless to kill your opponent so quickly. It only shortens the length of the story and reduces your chances of further posts. You want to prolong battles with multiple posts, giving each person ample opportunities to use their abilities and incorporate unique battle designs. And it is not uncommon for characters to face-off against one another multiple times. I recommend you entertain these thoughts and reconsider your posts. I’m growing so tired of reminding you. And I believe, I’ve been fairly patient up until this point.
Here is my updated Zanpakuto

Zanpakutō /Shikai Name - Kikyō “Undying Love”
Release - Kiss “Kisu”
Bankai Name - Ijin Kikyō “Devil Undying Love”

Zanpakutō Appearance - It is a white katana with an open frame circular guard and cross curve design. The hilt is white and the sheathe is black

Shikai Appearance - A black bladed daito but the hilt stays white and the guard becomes a small X. There is a small that has a small pink orb in it. The hole is an inch up the blade.

Bankai Appearance - The blade becomes longer and curves at the end. A piece of the blade curves down past the hilt a bit. There is no guard and the hilt stays the same. There are 3 orbs that run along the blade

Shikai Abilities:
Junshin Ya "Purity Arrow" - The blade glows white and slashes a blast in the shape of an arrow. It can easily break through barriers and even deal fatal blows to powerful enemies.

Resonance, Kikyo - White shield protects him from attacks. It’s strong enough to block a Cero from point blank range.

Pray, Kikyo - The orb breaks into 1000 shards that can be controlled telepathically. The attack is broken by force of will and the shards return to the orb form in the blade

Bankai Abilities:
Takai Yokoana "Death Tunnel" - The tip glows white and he draws a circle in the air. The circle turns into a void to an endless space. It sucks everything into it creating a terrible sucking wind in the process. It lasts until I stop it by force of will.

Pray, Kikyo - The orbs breaks into 1000 shards each that can be controlled telepathically. The attack is broken by force of will and the shards return to the orb form in the blade
That zanpakuto looks like Kikyo, you know, from Inuyasha... Some remarkable resemblances.
angry
If u actually read it right, I didnt kill Hirumi off. I said she was unconscious. She can get up and fight anytime she wants. I u have problems with me then maybe I should leave. I've under appreciated since day one and I've been trying to work it out and try but it doesnt seem to work.
I havent seen Inuyasha so I wouldnt know about that
Ace, she is bleeding AND unconscious. Shes basically dead. For that reason Randomfan wanted you to give her a chance.
angry
Sorry for posting WRONG again!
Post something reasonable and no one will say anything. Your first post was fine, but now you knocked the second Espada "unconscious." The whole concept of being unconscious means you're vulnerable, so perhaps your wording was off. Either way, give people time to respond before you "knock them unconscious" with your impressive shikai.

Randomfan will respond, I am sure, but be careful how you post. We wouldn't want your hero to be too over powered. That is generally reserved for villains.
sad
Whatever....so do u want me to delete the post or what?
angry
Why r just getting on me. Korrotasu killed Tiaga fairly quickly. Even thou she is a fraccion, she still should have a "fighting chance". It seems every one else can get away with things like that but me
No, just have Shikishima fight Hirumi and leave the other two to fight Seshen.
Ace: I never said you posted wrong. Just watch how you post and you'll be fine. It's like that time with Teiko and Aosu. You should ask before killing or "knocking out" someones character(killing*cough*).

Seriously, you don't have to delete it, but just watch how you do things. They affect everybody else on the forum too you know.
And I'm sure no one here has spoken out of acrimony. I agree with link; Just watch how you do it and you'll be fine. You're an asset to the forum. Your post merely needs a little refining.
I couldn't agree more.
When the dust from the newly toppled building cleared, Take's silhouette stood upright yet again. Azriel frowned further when the dust cleared. Take seemed to have no emotion on his face whatsoever. He reached into his robes and extracted a black cigarette and a match. He then struck the match on a nearby chunk of rubble, lit his smoke, and slipped it into his mouth.

Take: I really tried to quit, you know. Bastard.

Azriel: I thought you were done joking around, Espada. You seem to be contradicting yourself.

Take's body began to emit faint purple flames. Azriel's eyebrows raised as he witnessed this, and he raised his blade in anticipation for an attack, though none came.

Take: Ah, well... You're Shikai's a tough one. Azzy...

Azriel: You would adress me as though we were on equal footing... That's marvelously insolent of you. What brings you to suddenly feel like a peer to me?

Clouds of grey smoke slipped into the air as the Espada spoke.

Take: Well, I suppose it's now or never.

The faint reiatsu around Take's body suddenly flared to life. Bits of debris began to crumble and float into the air as his robes flapped in the funnel the violet flames had now formed.

Azriel: What is it this time?

Take: I always like to have an ace up my sleeve for times like this. You're Shikai's interesting, I'll give you that, but it's no match for me.

Azriel: This had better be good, filth. You will need every bit of power in your miserable little body to even match me.

Take: Wow. I thought I already made clear who the stronger of us was. Anyway, Here we go! Incarnacion del los Hidras!

[Play Music]

Every noise seemed to cease. For just a moment, a peaceful silence enveloped the city. Then, it was replaced by the sound of a massive explosion. Violet flames flooded the streets, knocking over anything that got in their way. The dome Azriel had erected was washed clean out of existence by the wave of energy Take had released. When all of the reiatsu concealing Take had left his body, he stood tall. In his hand, he held not the broken spear he once had, but a katana with a gilded edge and a purple hilt wrap.

Azriel: What is this?

Take: I'm glad you asked. This is Incarnacion del los Hidras. It's my star technique. But there's a reason I wasn't using it before...

A smile tugged on the smoking man's face. He looked up from the ground to lock eyes with Azriel.

Take: Because in this form, the energy going through me is enough to permanently damage the body of even the Primera Espada!

Without another word, Take pushed off the ground toward Azriel. As he reached his target, he slashed at the Captain.

Azriel: Idiot! He was too far away to even hit me. Why would he-

Take: Brillar!

Immediately, an arc of purple flames shot out of the area where Take had just swung his blade. Azriel timed his jump perfectly, back flipping just out of harm's way. Take closed in on Azriel, and was greeted by a series of black spears flying toward him.

Take: 'The hell's this?!

The Espada swung once with his sword to knock them off their path of flight, but they faded away as the blade passed through them. Azriel appeared in their stead, lunging viciously at Take, but hitting nothing but air as the Arrancar flashed with a booming sound behind his foe.

Take: Tricks. That's all you've got.

Azriel whipped about, delivering a wicked slash to Take's head. His eyes widened when it passed right through.

Azriel: How... How did you manage that?

Take: It wasn't an ability of mine.

Azriel suddenly felt a blade cut through the skin on his shoulder and flashed away.

Take: I merely evaded the attack.

Azriel: Impossible. No one is that fast.

Take: Not even the Primera?!

Take began flashing from place to place, creating a circle of afterimages to surround Azriel.

Azriel: This again? Please.

A whistling sound came from behind the Captain, and he barely had time to whip about and block the strike from Take's sword. But no one was there.

Azriel: Impossible. I felt the impact...

Take: Believe me now? Shinigami?!

His flurry ended several feet in front of Azriel, and he charged in. The two locked themselves in a nearly unfollowable series of strikes and parries.

Take: This is what I meant... Azzy...

Azriel: Silence! Do not talk to me as though I am your equal! I am far superior to any damned Arrancar!

Several other figures, identical images of Azriel, appeared surrounding Take.

Take: Illusions, eh?

The clones ran at Take. One raised it's sword and brought it down at the Espada, but Take stepped back.

Take: Not illusions... I felt the air pass by as it struck...

Two more approached from behind the Arrancar, but in one swift stroke, he severed both their heads. A black, smokelike substance poured from their necks. The Espada then stood upright once again.

Azriel: I notice your Hydras are gone, Espada. Could that perhaps have something to do with this?

Take: Yep. In this form, everything is sacrificed to achieve the maximum power. My hydras can only get me so far, you see. After that, I need to take care of stuff on my own.

Azriel flashed in front of Take, whipping his blade at the Espada's face. Take backed up just enough for the strike to miss, and in it's path, the blade cleaved his cigarette in two.

-End-
over a year ago onix11 said…
Ill have a post up in a bit kov. I've just been busy with college.
Sorry for Yesterday. I have been little on edge lately cause we had a bad bug infestation. On top of that there has been a bunch of family bulls**t.

I really do see what u guys r saying about the posts. I was mad and had to take out my frustration, sorry for taking it out on u guys. I had a long week and when Im like that, the littlest things can set me off. I've calmed down and ready to get back to the RP
You're fine. However, I recommend you, as Zordaik articulated it, 'refine' your posts. It isn't necessarily an issue with the quality of your posts, rather the affects it has on the over all story. Observe how myself and the others engage in battles. There is a continuous push and pull, a struggle, if you will, which allows battles to develop into something more than just the release of techniques. I think you're just overzealous and tremendously eager to participate, and that is great, but don't go over board. :)
K.....I'll try posting later
[Power Broker]
(The dust settles, both Take and Captain Sairentosukai stand silent in the debris. Purple flames flicker amongst the shadowed area, illuminating their faces.)

Captain Sairentosukai: (His clothing tattered and scorched, but his expression reveals nothing of his condition. He maintains his gaze, clutching his hilt tightly.)

Take: Come now, I thought we discussed this. These long, drawn-out pauses are boring. Let’s end this, soul reaper. Face it, you’re fatally injured and you have no hope of beating me. Even with use of your most powerful techniques and skills, you haven’t brought me down. That is evidence enough.

Captain Sairentosukai: Perhaps, you should reflect on what I mentioned at the beginning of our battle. Above all else, those words ring truest despite everything that has transpired.

Take: Why must you speak in verse?

Captain Sairentosukai: You’d prefer a vernacular you’re more familiar with? Unfortunately, I wouldn’t know where to begin or to what level to downgrade my intellect.

Take: (he grips his hilt tightly, stepping forward slowly)This ends, captain. You spoke of growing tired, well, now I couldn’t agree more. (He abruptly swings his blade, summoning vibrant purple flames. The roaring flames charge toward Captain Sairentosukai, incinerating objects in their path)

Captain Sairentosukai: (he dodges the flames, flash-stepping to numerous locations. Take closes in on him, their blades crashing down on one another. Take starts pushing Azriel backwards, his blade weighing down on the captain. Suddenly, black threads leap from Azriel’s blade, piercing the arrancar’s chest.)

Take: AH! (he pulls back, swinging his blade slightly, purple flames bursting forth)

Captain Sairentosukai: (his body explodes, rematerializing in the distance)

Take: It appears we’ve arrived at an impasse.

Captain Sairentosukai: It appears as much. Your flames, they can be summoned by the subtle movements of your blade.

Take: And your shadows, are capable of cloaking your body and attacking at random. And that skill you just utilized is quite troublesome, too. And yet, you’re still quite injured. Curious…

Captain Sairentosukai: (suddenly a sheet of shadows arcs in front of him, dozens of bullets firing at Take)

Take: (He swings his blade, catching all but two bullets. The two surviving bullets pierce his leg, causing him to kneel slightly).

Captain Sairentosukai: How appropriate.

Take: (he snarls at Captain Sairentosukai while adjusting his posture. He lunges at Azriel with immense speed, their blades clashing. Captain Sairentosukai pivots around Take with great speed. Take defends from his opponent’s swift swordsmanship. He leaps backwards, but Azriel jumps over his, slamming down his blade in mid-air. Take contorts his body, blocking the strike with the middle of his blade. The force of the attack prompts him to lose his balance, falling on his back. The shadows quickly ensnare him. Giant blade spikes erupts from the ground. Seconds from being impaled, Take fires a cero, providing him momentum, thrusting him away from the emerging spikes. He reveres his grip on his hilt, throwing his hands behind his head. His blade strikes the ground and he fires a cero into the ground. Using his blade as an anchor, he flips up and avoids the spike. Azriel immediately assaults him, his blade crashing from left to right against Take’s. Azriel thrusts his hand forward)

Captain Sairentosukai: Bakudo…(Take abruptly grabs Azriel’s hand, swing his blade upward slashing Azriel’s chest. Take immediately leaps backwards and swings his blade)

Take: Brillar! (flames rocket towards Azriel, now distracted from his wound. As Take watches the flames approach Azriel, he feels a tight gripping sensation on his arms…now his neck, now his torso. He is abruptly thrusted toward Azriel. Take struggles but flies into the heart of his purple flames. ).

Captain Sairentosukai: (his lunges backwards, releasing his shadows, but is still injured by the flames. He watches Take fall to the ground, his body sizzling from his own attack).

Take: (He props himself up with his hands, still kneeling. He pants heavily, now leaning on one knee) …you clever bastard. You tricked me…you tricked me! (he looks at Azriel, his eyes filled with wild, violent intent) You never planned on using a kido spell, you just wanted to make contact with me so you could utilize your shadows. You even anchored yourself onto that building, hoping it would help you avoid the blast while pulling me into it using your body…

Captain Sairentosukai: (badly injured and leaning over slightly, he glares at Take) You didn’t quite get it all…

Take: Wha…(red and black chains burst from the ground, wrapping around his entire body. They swirl around his arms, legs, and chest. Two pillars burst from the ground, each with a corresponding color. The chains are connected to each pillar, dragging him upward. His body straightens out as two more pillars burst from beneath him, holding the chains that bind his legs) WHEN DID YOU DO THIS?

Captain Sairentosukai: The punch I deliveredwas merely a distraction, as were the other attacks. I was simply luring you to this general location so the Bakudo could be activated.

Take: COWARD!

Captain Sairentosukai: Coward? Hardly. The weak always fall in battle, it is a necessity. And when they do, it is natural to want to justify the loss with slander.

Take: (he laughs, his spiritual pressure ripping through the chains) Oh, this won’t keep me. The other one didn’t either.

Captain Sairentosukai: It wasn’t intended to hold you…(he holds out his palm, his hand firmly supporting it) Hado 88: Hiryu Gekizoku Shinten Raiho! (The colossal beam of energy quickly erupt, illuminating the entire area with its characteristic cosmic blue luster. It barrels forward with intense magnitude, seconds from contact with Take’s body).
over a year ago Man-of-Arcane said…
Through a rampant scratching, pounding, and digging, Isumi cleared away what rubble surrounded herself and Hikaru. The tattoos moved slower than normal, forsaking Lieutenant Kija of her reservoir of power and rage. But, she learned early in her career that as long as she had a blade, the fight was never over. She offered Hikaru the guard of her katar. She grasped the metalwork and Isumi slung her to her feet.
“Grrr…Why can’t you just die? But thanks for the view, girl.” The puppet smirked with a wink. Isumi was not embarresed, but it did add to her fire, making the tattoos crawl at a faster pace.
“My name is Isumi Kija, Lieutenant of the 11th Division. I am the Uncaged Beast, The Woman’s Fury, and your soon-to-be imminent death. Now…Shut. Up. And. BLEEED!!!” She barraged the puppet with a flying cascade of punches, easily dodged by her opponent. He used his sonido and appeared behind her and slashing at her arm. She turned to parry but instead brought a foot into his abdomen, rewarding her with a pleasing thud.
Hikaru was left with the rather stoic and silent Dou in a stare down. She watched him, intently, for twitches in his fingers, movement in his feet, but alas nothing. She soon found herself parrying a thrust from behind her. She didn’t even see him sonido, it was that fast.
“You foolish arrancar. You’ll pay for this.” She cooed.
“…I’m an espada.” He droned, his attacks increased in strength.

More to come, gotta add.
Lord Kuraudo: Seshen... Your newest task is simple, though I couldn't think of who else to leave it to. Of all the missions you've completed... You've remained unfailing...

Seshen fell to one knee in the massive room.

Seshen: Your praises do me too much honor, master. I owe my everything to you, and this is my way of repaying you.

Lord Kuraudo: You are to take Tiaga, Shike, Hirumi and that...

The lord's finger extended, pointing toward the black cocoon on the conference table.

Lord Kuraudo: And strike Soul Society...

Seshen: I can do that, my lord. I will not fail you.

Lord Kuraudo: Then take care of your brothers and of your sisters and return to me successful...

Seshen: Of course, my Lord.

-Present-

Seshen rose to his feet quickly, laughing under his breath. Shuichi immediately looked his way.

Shuichi: What's so funny, Espada?

Seshen: Your failure to realize exactly what kind of a predicament your rash nature has put you in, Shinigami...

???: Captain!

Shuichi turned about for only a second to look to where the voice had called. A member of his squad sprinted toward the battlefield. Then a sharp crack to the head shifted the Captain's attention from his subordinate to his attacker. He rolled once across the ground, then kicked back up to his feet.

Seshen: That man... He shouldn't be here.

With nigh unparalleled speed, Seshen blasted a Cero at Shuichi's squad member. The Captain quickly flashed in front of the blast, stopping it with his hand. It was surprisingly weak...

Shuichi: What are you doing here?

When no response came from the man, Shuichi turned slightly.

Shuichi: Hey! Why did you-

The Shinigami's sword sliced through Shuichi's back, and the Captain flashed forward, avoiding a teal cero from his attacker's outstretched palm. When he turned about, it wasn't a Shinigami who stood there, but an Arrancar.

Seshen: Nicely done, Shike...

With that, Seshen closed in on Shuichi. The two began a flurry of techniques, their swords silver blurs in the orange sunset's light.

Seshen: Captain... You asked me earlier if I thought we possessed the strength to defeat you. My answer is, of course, yes.

As the words left Seshen's lips, he began pushing Shuichi back. The Captain grimaced as Seshen's barrage became increasingly difficult to follow. Then, the Espada appeared with a rumbling noise behind his opponent, and blasted several Bala at him. Shuichi flash stepped several times, attempting to throw off Seshen's ability to judge his next move, then appeared abruptly above the Arrancar. With a single word, Shuichi blasted a hole in the ground. There were no remains. A moment later, Shuichi felt something cold enter his stomach. He backed away just in time to avoid being completely impaled by Seshen's sword.

Seshen: Are you sure you can fight us? I'd hate to have shamed my sword with your repugnant blood for nothing.

Shuichi: Damn..

As the Captain rose to his feet, a minuscule particle of his mask fell to the ground. That enough was enough to make him worry, although he never once showed it.

-End-
Shuichi: (inner monologue:Im over using my Visored powers just a bit. To think a piece will fall of so quickly and that means soon larger pieces will start to break off. I never had to push myself this much before. I need to end this quickly)

Hirumi: (stands up and unsheathes her sword) U bitch. You'll die for that

Shikishima: I feel much better so lets finish this

Shuichi: Finally up. Now who is lazy

Shikishima: (punches him in the back of the head) Shut up!

Shuichi: Dont hit me! (He is interrupted by Seshen slashing down with his sword coming within inches of Shuichi. Seshen followed up with a another slash, this time cutting hie haori. Shuichi shunpoed back in case of more swings)

Hirumi: (took advantage of the distracted Shikishima. She sonidoed in front of her swinging her sword down. The attack was stopped and Hirumi delivered a hard knee to the captain's gut)

Shikishima: UUUGGGHHHH (coughed up blood) Got ya (She griped her Shikai tightly and began pulling it to the right.)

Hirumi: (Sonidoed away to prevent her head from being sliced off. She escaped with a minor cut on her neck) Almost got me, Shinigami

Shikishima: Damn it. I thought I had u

Hirumi: Is there anything your sword can do? It seems pretty useless

Shikishima: You'll find out (shunpos behind Hirumi and when she turns around, Shikishima disappears again. This time in front with a hard punch to the gut.) Kire Wangetsu: Soutei! (points her fingers at Hirumi and a circle appears paralyzing her.)

Hirumi: What is this. Why cant I move!?

Shikishima: This is what my Zanpakuto can do. Im not done.

Shikishima: Kire Wangetsu: Heki! (she slashes her sword down and a crescent blast launches towards Hirumi. It knocks her through the gate into the Rukongai.

[Meanwhile]

Shuichi: Yes Im sure I can fight u but whether or not I can Beat u, thats the question. U r definitely the strongest opponent I've ever fought. (quickly peeks over at Korrotasu) why isnt Korrotasu helping us. I cant believe he would rather get research data than help fellow captains in battle)

Seishin: (came up behind Seshen and slashed down his back. He went for a another one but it was blacked. Shuichi tried it this time but Seshen sonidoed away and Seishin's sword clanged to Shuichi's.) Where did he go?

Seshen: Cero (the golden Cero caught the captains off guard. The Cero fired at both captains sending crashing into the building)

Shikishima: (took a step forward and is stopped by a Cero coming from her right. She narrowly dodges it and watch as Hirumi step back into the foundries of the Seireitei.)

Hirumi: Now its a fight

Shikishima: (smiles) BANKAI! (her reiatsu exploded as her Shikai transformed into a larger blade) Kamishini Sesshomaru

(They both shunpoed/sonidoed at each other cracking the ground as they went)
Seshen and Shuichi slammed into each other in the air. Their blades poured a plethora of golden sparks onto the cracked ground. The two pushed away from each other just before landing, then closed up their distances.

Seshen: Fear not, Shinigami... For behold the sun.

They broke apart again, and Seshen gestured to the sun, now only minutes from setting and drenching the rubble and buildings in it's final vibrant display.

Seshen: I shall promise you that your life will set with it.

Shuichi: Oh? Alright, then. Let's see if you can.

Shuichi pushed off the ground, thrusting his blade out at Seshen as he went by. The Espada blinked out of harm's way, but was greeted by Shuichi's sudden appearance behind him. The two clashed their blades once more before each took a step back, Shuichi stabbing at Seshen whilst he backed up.

Seshen: You think insignificant strikes like this will have any effect on the outcome of this battle?

As he spoke, the Espada lunged with his own blade. The two swords met on the points, and a minuscule smile bent Seshen's mouth.

Seshen: It's nearing time to kill you, Shinigami. If you don't use your Bankai, I will most definitely be able to fulfill my promise to you.

Shuichi: You're not a bad fighter, Arrancar. I'm not gonna lie, of all the fights I've had, you're a completely different ball game.

Seshen: Enough of your rhetoric, Shinigami. I suggest you smarten up, lest you wish your final moments to be of agony.

With that, Seshen flashed several feet away and began a sprint toward Shuichi, who, out of instinct, quickly fired several low level Hado at him. Flashing four times, Seshen managed to him them all before they had traveled even five feet. The the two began to expel massive amounts of reiatsu as they stared each other down.
Seshen's threats are epic, seriously. He's such a cool character. Good job, Zord. And great post, Ace.
cool
Teiko suddenly appeared behind Seshen, his hand extended in front of him. His eyes glowed with power as he recited the Hado.

"Hado #88: 'Hiryū-gekizoku-shinen-raiho'!!!" The Blue electricity barreled forward, the glare so strong that even Suichi had to cover his eyes. Seshen's eyes widened as the light engulfed him and the electricity arched in malice. Suichi turned his eyes to Teiko, who stood, his hand still out in front of him, as the light from the attack died down. His eyes narrowed behind his mask as he searched the rubble for Seshen, but he saw nothing. Teiko turned to walk away, when suddenly, he heard a shift from behind. He swiveled just in time to dodge the golden Cero that erupted from the rubble.

"Do you honestly think that silly Hado would be enough to kill me?" Seshen whispered as he emerged from the smoke. Teiko turned back to Seshen, Suichi flash stepping to his side.

"It was worth a shot." Teiko said, shrugging. Suichi let his shoulders go sack a little bit, as if preparing. Teiko raised his blade, pointing it at Seshen.

"Cero." A black burst of energy suddenly emerged and raced towards Seshen, who's eyes widened in shock. Even he hadn't expected that.

"A Cero..." He said while dodging the blast, as it decimated the wall behind him. "...coming from a child...? He can control his hollow that well?"

Teiko smirked, flash stepping behind Seshen, trying to land another hit to his back. With his blade, Seshen whipped around and locked eyes with Teiko, suddenly Appearing behind him. His blade clashed with Teiko's, sending a shockwave reeling outwards. Suichi suddenly fired of several Cero from his palm as he approached, creating several different phantasms as he flash stepped around. Seshen backed up, distancing himself from the two. He raised his blade, and in frustration, gripped his wrist to keep it from shaking. Teiko appeared a few hundred feet away, straight ahead. He was grimacing from before when he had been nicked by one of Seshen's Cero's. Seshen raised his hands and his eyes flashed with Malice.

"Bala!" Seshen shouted. Several energy shots were fired at once, such was the skill of the third Espada. Teiko Raced forward, his Flash step suddenly matching the skill of Seshen's sonido. He avoided the bala, disappearing and reappearing with just the right timing. When he was fifty feet from Seshen, Teiko threw his arm forward, the sleeve fluttering before revealing a long, slender object flying at high speed toward Seshen.

A chain.

The chain caught Seshen off guard and wrapped around his shoulders, rendering him immobile. He struggled as Teiko came closer. He revealed a metal gauntlet on his right hand as he came within eyes perception. He used it quite often, though people rarely noticed. He grabbed the chain, and stopped, smirking behind his mask.

"Hado #11: Tsuzuri Raiden!" Electricity sparked on his right hand, and in a flash was traveling down the chain and over to Seshen. As the bolt mad contact, Seshen twitched and thrashed slightly. Teiko increased the intensity, and Seshen was soon kneeling.

"Hehe..." he chuckled. "Brought to my knees. By a child. That is so laughable." Seshen stood again, still steady as he stared at Teiko. "You are more powerful than i though possible of someone like you. I need to get this done and over with."

The chain suddenly snapped, releasing Seshen. He lunged forward, and in a single bound, was over to Teiko, and cutting him down. The cold steel sliced through his shoulder in a split second, and Teiko flinched. Suichi, with his mask sill somewhat solid, clashed blades once again. Teiko said a silent thanks to him as he struggled to keep his balance, staggering from the pain. Thanks, Suichi. I owe you one.

Somewhere, unseen, Aosu is leaning on the rafters of a building under construction. She was watching Teiko carefully, and flinched as she saw Seshen land a nasty slice to his shoulder. She held herself back from helping, for she had to merely observe a moment, to know that those bracelets were working. They were balancing out his Hollow and his shinigami self, so as to help him achieve a greater power. She stood, watching him carefully, saying a silent thanks to Suichi for protecting Teiko, even though it had initially been Teiko who came to Suichi's aid. She closed her eyes for a moment, and thought.

back with Seshen...

{Play Music}

Teiko grimaced at the pain, watching as Suichi clashed with Seshen. He lunged forward, spinning on his heel as he launched his surprise swing to the back of Seshen's neck. The Espada whipped around and blacked it easily, simultaneously launching a Bala at Suichi. Suichi moved his head just out of the way, and Flash stepped to the side, catching Seshen in the side. Seshen sonido'd away, glaring at the two Captains.

"Maybe you were right boy. This match is just a little bit unfair without my Resurrection. I mean, two against one, not to mention I'm fighting the boy who singlehandedly took down Saiko Rindu, the Fourth Espada."

Teiko narrowed his eyes, glaring and growling at Seshen. "That battle was not without injury, and you know it. You took back that reproduction Hogyoku and fled."

Seshen sighed. "I did not FLEE. I simply left you, to bleed to death. How on earth did you survive anyways?"

Teiko shrugged, his grip on the broken chain still tight. "How should I know?"

Seshen snorted. "Enough. It is time i finished you whelps. It is time for me to show you my Resurrection."

Teiko suddenly flashed in front of him, knocking his blade aside and planting one foot behind Seshens. He swiped it backwards and watched as Seshen lost his balance. Teiko quickly brought his blade up and over his head, aiming a downward strike to his abdomen. Suichi appeared, making the same motion. Seshen sonido'd away, appearing just behind Suichi as their blades both hit the ground with a solid clang. Seshen whipped his blade to his left and a trail of blood followed in the blades steely wake. Suichi flinched, and retaliated a bit too slowly. Seshen came around to his backside once he had turned all the way around, aiming another swipe, this time to Suichi's lower back. Teiko stepped in, kneeling and stopping the blade. Suichi turned and with wide eyes felt another, this time bigger, piece of his mask crumble.

Seshen smirked and sonido'd into the air, placing his blade an arm's length in front of his face. He raised his left hand and gripped the blade, even the cutting edge. He gripped it hard enough to draw blood before abruptly releasing the blade from his grip enough to stop the cut from getting any deeper. Teiko stood and watched brazenly as Seshen did what would only make things more difficult.

"Foresee, Esifinge!"
over a year ago onix11 said…
(A fight to remember)

Meravani has no idea what to do. This new form that his opponent took was over whelming him. Every block drained him, when he attempted an attack it was deflected and the captain would deal him a serious blow. Meravani knew he had only one option.

[play music]

Meravani: He throws up blood and starts laughing. "You my friend, have pushed me to the edge of this form. You have left me with only one option." He spins his blade and it becomes blood red. "Run Red, Vampiric!" Meravani bites his blade and and all of the blood enters him. He explodes in a ray of crimson with the sounds of ripping on the inside of the light. When it dissipates, Meravani has two wings out of his back and his upper torso, his forearms, and his legs are covered in blood red bone armor with two crimson blades extneding from his hands that are one and a half feet long and half a foot wide. He grows a helmet out of his mask that looks like a bats head. "i am glad that their was someone who could bring me to this."

"Kakura": "Is this supposed to scare me. A little change in your appearance and i should quit the fight. Shinseina surasshu!" He launches the wave but Meravani just stands there. When the wave hits it goes through the body. "What?" He quickly blocks an oncoming attack by Delgato in the nick of time.

Meravani: "When i go into this form, my body is completely restored of wounds, because i use the blood i collected from you during our battle to regenerate myself. Now back to the horror." Meravani attacks at full speed and the two go into a heavy group of clashes and soindo/shunpo maneuvers. In seconds both captains haave left multiple after images of each other in battle. Meravani then charges head on and swings, Kakura moves backwards and attempts to stab the espada in the heard. Meravani dodges and backs away a few feet.

Kakura: "Even with your power fully restored, you have not proved you are the better of us." He then flinches and feels his stomach to find that a cut was made. He looks at Meravani's weaponry with shock to see the blade had increased in size with some red lining. "How did you pull that off. So far i've only seen you use the blood of others to fight with."

Meravani: He goes in for another quick barrage and lands a nick on the captains face, receiving a cut to the leg in the process. "In my true form, i can use my own blood against you. Although this drains me, it can still be killer." He extends the blades to ten feet with his blood and begins to whip them around rapidly at the captain. Kakura keeps up with astounding results, but is unable to get in close enough to deliver any attacks himself. He slowly begins to take hits on his body such as strikes on his arms, torso, legs , and neck. Kakura then finds an opening and slashes the blood blades making them six feet. Meravani is forced to retract the blood. Looking white and sickly.

Kakura: He smiles and continues his assault of barrages until he stabs Meravani right through into a wall. Meravani just hangs there until the captain pulls him out. "That looks serious, you may want to get it checked."

Meravani: he stands up on the ground and just smiles. "I got your blood captain." He holds up a dagger made from the captains blood. He then bites down on it and absorbs it. His wounds begin to heal rather quickly and he takes another go at the captain. Kakura being a little slower takes a few nicks here and there, but overwhelms Meravani with his strength until he kicks his enemy to the ground, spiraling. He lands making a cater and comes out covered in blood.

Kakura: He just shakes his head. "Your boring me with you attempts. You have no real advantage here." He readies a Shakkahou to fire.

Meravai: He looks up with anger. "I know what his power is. With my speed alone, i can not take him." He pops open his secret container for his firs vial and drinks it. His spiritual pressure becomes denser and he laughs insanley. "I AM MERAVANI DELGATO!! NO ONE WILL ESCAPE MY WRATH!" When his power resolves, he soindos behind the captain. The lock blades but this time it is equal instead of Kakura holding the advantage. With a shocked look on his face, he takes a kick to the side of his head that sends him flying through a building. Meravani is quick to follow. "Now that we have the power difference out of the way, lets continue the fun." It zooms out only to show the massive explosions from the two warriors battle.
Thanks, Crazie! And guys, seriously awesome work here. Keep up this incredible job.
Nice post onix. Looks like Kakura may havr an equal in the espada. At least at the mo.

And to everyone else great posts. This has probably been the best set of battles so far.
I completely agree. Everyone's posts have been extraordinarily thrilling.
"Kakura" reeled back from yet another attack from Meravani. He stood still, relaxing his shoulders, regulating his breathing, which sounded weazy. He laughed a laugh that would chill even the strongest person, and taunted Meravani with his multi-layered voice, which had a progressively more weazy tone.

Kakura: (He spread his arms wide, exposing his body, a blade in each hand.) You may have matched me in power, but don't think for a second you are my equal. YOU SHALL BOW TO ME BEFORE YOUR END!

[Play Music]

Kakura shunpoed at Meravani, slashing wildly at him, using both blades. Meravani was hard pressed to parry the attacks, instead he sonidoed behind Kakura and kicked him in the small of the back, knocking off balance. Meravani then thrust his right blade into Kakura's back, however thanks to his shunpo he was able to make the attack only catch him in the side. Kakura instantlysmacked the blade away, piruetting quickly to Meravani's left side and sharply elbowed him in the side of his face before he could raise his other blade before slashing at him again, catching him on his left shoulder. The force of the blow knocked Meravani to the floor and Kakura leapt at him, thrusting blade at the ground as he did. Meravani rolled out of the way and sonidoed to what he thought to be a safe distance.

Kakura: (He slashed the embbeded blade through the ground with all of his might shrieking) Shinseina surasshu

The jagged wave tore at the ground, quickly closing the gap on Meravani you blocked it with both his blades, Kakura then appeared out of nowhere behind him. His black blade oozing black energy as he shouted

Kakura: Keibatsu

He slashed the blade at Meravani who shunpoed away as the blade carried on going, hitting the floor.

There was a brief moments silence before a massive explosion rent the air and an expanding sphere of spritual pressure expanded rapidly from the impact zone. he black spritual pressure engulfed buildings before receding again, leaving a terrible wake of destruction. Kakura was down on his knees, feeling an excrusiating pain cross his chest. He felt a liquid rise in his throat, he spat it out, looking horrified finding it to be blood. He slowly and painfully got to his feet, his spiritual level falling as the tattoos left his face and his eyes changed back to emrald. He then retched, coughing and spluttering as copious amounts of blood spewed from his open mouth. The wobbled on his feet...

Activity had some what ceased temporarly in the other battles, each person, hollow and shinigami alike, looking on as the spritual sphere expanded and then shrunk again. meravani who just got out of the blast radius sonidoed back to see what became of Kakura

Meravani smiled as he saw Kakura coughing. He walked up to him slowly, raisng his right blade as he did. He stopped a few inches from Kakura's retching frame before swinging his blade down....
laugh
I'll post again! Give me a bit guys! :D
First Kikyo and now Sesshomaru. Ace, I'm beginning to think you know exactly what Inuyasha is. Oh, and let's not ignore the "Kamishini" title, either. Very familiar.
Teiko shifted his gaze from Seshen to the Suichi, who had been struck down. He felt a sudden drop in spiritual pressure from his fellow Captain, and his blood froze. He stood firmly in place, as did Seshen. Teiko suddenly felt another presence, particularly close to them. He cursed and looked to Suichi, who lay battered, and headed for Seshen. Teiko flash stepped farther along, Blocking several Bala. Teiko flash stepped just behind Seshen, who still had his arm raised to shoulder level, and Teiko placed his own cold steel on the back of his neck. He froze in place, not even daring to breathe. Suichi looked up, his eyes widening as he spotted Teiko's shadowy figure just behind Seshen.

Shadowy.....

Teiko suddenly whipped backwards as Seshen turned, slashing empty air. Teiko raised his blade, his eyes flashing with hatred.

"Die, ESPADA!!" He raised his blade to the sky once more, the clouds gathering more fiercely than before, spinning wildly and blowing away any and all things caught unprepared.

"BANKAI!" Teiko shouted at the top of his lungs. The lightning bolt that descended from the clouds was gigantic, and it looked as though it would kill Teiko upon impact, but he just stood straight and tall as the lightning made contact with him, Black and gold spiritual pressure spilling from his body. The smoke cleared and Teiko spread his metallic wings which glinted golden in the twilight. His face was now free of his mask, his blue eyes seemed to be firing their own bolts at Seshen as he stared him down.

"Densetsu Kinuzuma."

{Play Music}

Seshen quivered, his eyes seeming to follow every minuscule movement Teiko made. In light of the moment, Teiko raced forward, Clipping Seshen before reappearing behind him in a split second. Seshen raised his hand to his bloody shoulder and stared in astonishment as several deep lacerations appeared on his body. Teiko had made more than one strike, and he had placed them well. Seshen Turned and stared in complete and utter shock, while Suichi raised his head with effort to see what was happening. Teiko hardened his gaze as he turned full towards Seshen, who stared in both astonishment and anger.

He raised a small pebble, releasing it from his hand and as Teiko watched it fall, Seshen disappeared. Teiko put his blade in front of himself as Seshen clashed with him, his eyes glinted and he kept his balance, a power struggle between the two was begun.

"What are you...Shinigami!?" Seshen shouted, his eyes searching frantically for some form of emotion in Teiko's eyes, and he flinched when all he found was hatred.

Teiko glared back, his eyes reflecting exactly what he felt towards his opponent. "I think the question is; Who are you?"

Seshen grunted and put more pressure on his blade, not bothering to answer. And then he was gone. Teiko stood, stunned as Seshen came from behind. Teiko swiveled his head and closed his eyes. Seshen shuckled gleefully as his blade passed through Teiko's neck, slicing cleanly. Then, Teiko was gone.

It had been a phantasm.

"Saiga-Kenjou!!" Teiko shouted. He came down, with a wide slice and Seshen, being caught off-guard, reacted too late.

Seshen let out a sharp cry as he felt the cold steel pass through his back. The electricity stopped him dead and he dropped to the floor, twitching. He got up after a minute or so, glaring at Teiko, his near cobalt eyes boring into the small Captain.

"Damn you! BALA!" He fired off a crimson blast, and as it barreled towards Teiko, he vanished once more. Seshen snorted, calming himself down, and put up his guard. He narrowed his eyes as head heard a thundering noise overhead, and raised his eyes to see Teiko standing on Reiatsu about twenty stories above Seshen.

"Jigoku-no-Kaminari!!" he shouted. The sky ran red and the clouds went from gray to black. He raised his blade to the sky and the air pressure suddenly dropped. Seshen felt the hairs on the back of his neck stand on end and he anticipated what would happen next. But he never knew the exact moment.

Teiko slashe at empty air, surprising Seshen with his stupidity. But it was not stupidity. A blast of black lightning split the ground in front of Seshen, making him stumble and fall backwards. As he hit the ground, Teiko swiped his blade again and sent another bolt for Seshen. He sonido'd away from the blast, but as he reappeared, his body was badly burned on his left side, his kilij near the spot the blast had struck the ground. Seshen grunted and stumbled. He caught himself and raised his head to Teiko.

"You arrogant little brat. I'll soon have your head, dont you worry!" He stood straight and tall, his back regaining composure as he raised his hands.

"Gran Ray Cero!" Seshen cried. A blue energy ball gathered in his hands, his fingers curling around it as he prepared to fire it off.

Teiko held up his left hand, his grip on Kinuzuma tightening. "The endlessly oozing Crest of Corruption, the Arrogant Vessel of Madness, Boil forth and Deny, Paralyze and Flicker, Disrupt the Slumber! The creeping Queen of Iron, The eternally Self-Destructing Doll of Filth, Unite! Reject! Fill with soil and know thy own Weakness!" Teiko's words echoed through the suddenly silent Soul Society, as he recited the incantation.

"Hado Number 90: Kurohistugi!!!!"

Crazieone, I typed in words to a website generator to translate them into to Japanese. I get that Kamishini is familiar so I'll change it. If the other names are from Inuyasha then I apologize for using them and i'll change them. I have never seen Inuyasha, I got those names from a name generator. Just give me time to change them and I'll post the updated ones when I get the chance.
Don't change it on my behalf, but I doubt you got Kamishini Sesshomaru in a translator. At one point, you also said you didn't notice your shikai was identical to Aizen, although it was an exact replica with names and everything. So...