Anime Assassination Classroom Roleplay

Cheng_Cheng posted on Jun 26, 2015 at 04:57AM
~Assassination Classroom Roleplay~

The Earth is threatened by a powerful creature, capable of traveling up to the speed of mach 20, who destroyed the Moon with its power, rendering into the shape of a crescent forever. The creature claims that within a year, Earth will also be destroyed by him, but he offers mankind a chance to avert this fate. In class 3-E at Kunugigaoka Junior High School, he starts working as a homeroom teacher where he teaches his students not only regular subjects, but the ways of assassination. The students of 3-E try assassination attempts daily. The Japanese government promises a reward of ¥10 billion if they can assassinate the creature whom the students nicknamed “Koro-sensei” which means “Unkillable Teacher”

Give this information if you want to join!

Name:

Personality:

Relationships:

Bio:

Appearance:

Other:

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
RULES

1. No God modding - Do not make your character too strong
2. Use your own, self-made character. Don't use an original character from the anime
3. Keep cussing to a minimum
4. You can have multiple characters but only if you can handle all of them
5. During assassination attempts, you can injure Korosensei, but you cannot actually kill him
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__

Anyone can join at anytime they want, It's never too late! Have fun! ^o^
last edited on Oct 31, 2015 at 02:04PM

Anime 411 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 401-411 of 411

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Yu: (Stops as soon as she says this, with his sadistic personality taking over a bit) I am not a weak person (Manages to calm down a bit) Let's go then. But we are taking the forest path... It's closer.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Cheng_Cheng said…
Mizuki walked through the forest along with Yu. She wondered why she was going to visit Kita anyway, maybe to keep her busy since she had nothing else to do.
She turned towards Yu when they reached the hospital. "We're here."
Yu: Good. Though, if she asks for me to leave, I won't hesitate. I will leave. I don't want to trouble her when she should be resting (Walks in)
They were told where Kita was resting and headed there. Mizuki walked cautiously behind Yu, but then picked up her pace with she got an uneasy feeling. They were almost to their destination when laughter sounded down a corridor, followed by eager chatting.

Mizuki peered into the room, trying to not make Kita notice her. She grimaced when she saw and pulled Yu away before he could do anything. She didn't stop until they were completely out of the hospital.
Mizuki sat silently on a bench.

"Kita-san is fine. She was with her A Class friends."
Yu: Oh. Good. At least she's okay. That's all I wanted to know. So, I guess you should be heading home then, huh
over a year ago anifanfreak said…
Yusuke: *He rested at his house, he still felt weak because of the poison but he was well enough to move around* I should visit the injured... But I don't want to upset the toxins... They just started to flush... *He sighed, lying on his bed* Man... Cap's gonna be mad at me... *He groaned*
(This RP just dropped out of the sky like a rock huh?)
(~I'm going to move this RP into the Ansatsu Kyoushitsu club and we can continue the roleplay there after everyone knows)
Cheng_Cheng commented…
link over a year ago
(Sure thing!)
over a year ago SkittleJerky14 said…
Okay Still Need to catch Up!!
over a year ago YumSweetPie said…
Name: Jadia Kuroshi

Personality: Quiet And Shy At First But Violent When She Can Be. She Is Very Good With Knives And She Is Very Sneaky. She Is Also Very Flexible

Bio: She Was Very Smart In All Classes And Was Admired By Many People, But Soon People Stopped Admiring Her And Her Grades Begun Dropping, So She Was Dropped Down To 3-E Class.

Appearance: Picture

Notes: Not ATM

Other: Not ATM

Jadia: *She Walks Into The Classroom Unexpectedly And Just Takes A Seat In A Desk*