Anime Assassination Classroom Roleplay

Cheng_Cheng posted on Jun 26, 2015 at 04:57AM
~Assassination Classroom Roleplay~

The Earth is threatened by a powerful creature, capable of traveling up to the speed of mach 20, who destroyed the Moon with its power, rendering into the shape of a crescent forever. The creature claims that within a year, Earth will also be destroyed by him, but he offers mankind a chance to avert this fate. In class 3-E at Kunugigaoka Junior High School, he starts working as a homeroom teacher where he teaches his students not only regular subjects, but the ways of assassination. The students of 3-E try assassination attempts daily. The Japanese government promises a reward of ¥10 billion if they can assassinate the creature whom the students nicknamed “Koro-sensei” which means “Unkillable Teacher”

Give this information if you want to join!

Name:

Personality:

Relationships:

Bio:

Appearance:

Other:

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
RULES

1. No God modding - Do not make your character too strong
2. Use your own, self-made character. Don't use an original character from the anime
3. Keep cussing to a minimum
4. You can have multiple characters but only if you can handle all of them
5. During assassination attempts, you can injure Korosensei, but you cannot actually kill him
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__

Anyone can join at anytime they want, It's never too late! Have fun! ^o^
last edited on Oct 31, 2015 at 02:04PM

Anime 411 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 411

over a year ago SkittleJerky14 said…
Chiyo:

Now pinned, I search for an idea. I take note of my position, and notice my fingers are still free. A mistake. I press a button on the ring that adorns my index finger. Thank goodness I never left home without it. I keep my eyes on Yusuke, to keep him from noticing. It would take about 7 seconds. My ring quietly started to unfold as I started counting in my head. Five seconds left. I could see out the corner of my eye the small device heading towards Yusuke, completely unnoticed like dust. Three more. It lands on Yusuke's neck, and injects him before he realizes what I've done.

(You can use your imagination, anifan. I couldn't think of what I wanted it to do.)
over a year ago anifanfreak said…
Yusuke: Ow! Huh...? Nngh... A Paralyzing Agent? NOW who's cheating...? Rrgh... *He struggled but because of his training he was still able to move but just barely, he wasn't however, able to hold himself up so he stayed on his knees* Damnit... I can't move... *He pulled out a bottle and popped the cap but it was empty* Damn. No Omnidotes...
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Yu: (Sighs) (Yusuke, you should really be more careful next time) (He follows Chiyo from atop the tree branches, watching her every movement)
Chiyo:

I have to find Kita. I laugh inside as I remember Yusuke's face. What he didn't know was that I had enough gadgets to take out a small army.

I race through the brush, making a mental map of the area that I've been in. I suddenly stop and look around. Then I see the small dragonfly thing in the distance.
Yu: (Keeps following her from above) (Aw, she thinks she can run. Jokes on her. She can't)
over a year ago Cheng_Cheng said…
Mizuki continued at their fight through binoculars.
"How mean," she said, giving a slight shrug, "first us and now Kita, they're picking on the newbies...going for the easy prey," though she knew that Hellith and her were probably the hardest team to take down.
But to be honest, she couldn't care less about Kita's team.
She handed the binoculars to Hellith and gestured for him to look.
Hellith:

Honestly, they could ease off a bit. I frown as I look through the binoculars.

"We should help them" I say suddenly.
Those words caught Mizuki by surprise. "What?!" she demanded, "don't you want to win?!"

Kita held her breath in the bushes, she knew that it was just a game but why was she so scared?
She rose up quietly from her hiding spot.
I'd rather help out a friend than do nothing and regret everything...
Cheng_Cheng commented…
Skittle, can you add a crystal cave place in Fantasi? over a year ago
SkittleJerky14 commented…
Random much? over a year ago
Cheng_Cheng commented…
You should make one though ~ over a year ago
Hellith:

I look at her like she's crazy, which in my eyes she is.

"Yes, and that is why I want to help. If you haven't noticed Kita and Chiyo happen to be stacked with tech. If we want to win, we are going to need something more than brute strength."
"Of course I have," Mizuki countered, "but we don't know if they'd even team up with us."
"And I have strength, but that's not the only thing. Brains, skills, technique, intelligence, I've trained my whole life to gather those talents. We don't need them to win."
Mizuki clenched her hands.
"If you don't trust me, you can go save them, but don't expect me to help you."
last edited over a year ago
Yu: (Keeps following Chiyo from the trees) (Okay, Chiyo. Lets see how good of a dodger you are) (Suddenly leaps from the trees, falling what seems like face first towards her)
Chiyo:

Seeing Kita stand i run to her, barely dodging Yu.

Hellith:

I sensed him way before I saw him, then he jumped down aiming for Chiyo. I instinctively run to push her out the, but stop short when she barely dodges. Probably on accident.
Yu: (Knowing he missed, he rolls onto the ground safely) So, you are a pretty good dodger. I'll give you that much. However, lets see how you fair in a real duel (Readies his knife)
Mizuki's hands trembled. She was always told that comrades were supposed to stick together. Hellith just left her, but she knew that it was actually her fault for not following him.
"I wish I never teamed up with you," she whispered.
Chiyo:

I whip around after hearing a voice. I see Yu, and am ultimately confused.

"Where did you.come from? What dodging skills?"
Yu: Well then, I guess it was just dumb luck I missed you. No matter. Show me what you have (Readies his knife)
Kita fired at Yu, hitting him, but also giving away her position. The bullet wasn't enough to "kill" him, but at least it did some damage.
Yu: (Getting hit in the ear, he clenches it) AHH! (Turns to see Kita) Ha. What a cheap shot. If your going to shoot me, at least have some dignity and fight me in front of me (Runs right toward her, with his knife out ready to deflect any more bullets)
"Well it's not like I'd have any chance beating you up front, so that's the point of hiding," Kita defended herself, moving swiftly away from Yu.
She found that dodging was a lot like dancing. Her mother insisted her to take lessons on almost everything. It was coming in handy, but she wished her mom signed her up for fencing instead--that would be a lot more useful of of a talent at the moment.
Yu: (Swings his knife at her) You're pretty good at dodging, I'll give you that. However, you'll tire out eventually. And that is when I will strike
Hellith

I turn and look over my shoulder at Mizuki. She looks actually depressed about me leaving. So, I run back to her, grab her hand, and drag her to the fight.

Chiyo:

I lunge at Kita, getting her out of the way of Yu's incoming knife. I, who is now in front of Yu, while still airborne twist, and kick him in the face. I knock him down, and land on his chest.
Yu: (Shows blood coming from his mouth, but gives a sadistic grin with shrunken pupils) Ha, so, you want to play, huh. I admit, you have a good kick. Damn shame it will have to go to waste (Tries to get up)
Chiyo:

I stomp on his chest, to keep him down. Then pull out my knife.

Hellith:

I drag Mizuki to Kita, and drop low next to her. I almost laugh at Mizuki because she's so flustered.
Yu: (Coughs, but keeps his grin) (Takes out his knife, ready to block her blows)
"Idiot!" Mizuki hissed, she was in the situation already, so to back away now would be running away.
Hellith;

I ignore her and watch Chiyo. She seems to be able.to take care of herself. I also notice something different about her knife.
Does anyone else ship Hellith and Mizuki? over a year ago
Cheng_Cheng commented…
No over a year ago
No over a year ago
Yu: Any day you wish to strike
Chiyo:

I throw my knife towards his wrist.
Yu: (Swings his knife quick enough to deflect the knife, sending it flying towards a tree and gets it stuck in there)
Chiyo:

I pull out another knife, and throw it behind me towards his leg.
Yu: (Lifts his leg up quickly to avoid the knife)
Chiyo:

Now slightly angry, I motion for Kita to come closer.
Yu: (Keeps trying to break out of the grasp. He notices a branch above him. He takes his knife and throws it at the branch as fast as he can and cuts the branch, seeing it fall toward Chiyo)
Kita was paralyzed. She never imagined that 3-E would be like this. Her classmates were getting injured. This was just a training game, no one was meant to be hurt.
Seeing the branch fall, she reacted quickly and shoved Chiyo out of the way, including Yu.

The branch wasn't that large, but it was jagged like razors and it hit her right in the head and she passed out right away.
Yu: (The shove was enough to get him loose) Damn it. She may be helpful towards others, but that kind of behavior is going to get her killed
Mizuki jumped up frantically and screamed at the top of her lungs. "Korosensei!!"
"This is an emergency!! Stop the contest!!"
If any of the students died or got severely injured, the government would probably blame it on her for not stopping it. But it was more than that, she felt a slight connection to her temporary classmates.

She aimed at Yu and Chiyo, fired and eliminated them both.
Yu: (Once he is shot, he is so shocked to move) (I..... lost.......................... How can someone so incompetent beat me in something like this)
"Yu-san! Get Kita-san to the school building!" Mizuki called, she wanted to shout something like "this is all your fault!" but she knew that it was Kita's own choice and she couldn't blame it on anybody.
"Get yourself some treatment too," Mizuki said weakly, "...you're bleeding."
Yu: ........ Yeah (Stands up) Come on, Kita (Leads her to the school)
Kita collapsed, but luckily a few students came with stretchers.

Mizuki followed the rest of the students back to the building and found that Korosensei had everything ready, including a few doctors.

Mizuki squeezed her eyes shut and she bowed towards him. "I am really sorry about this. It was my fault that Kita-san was injured. I sincerely apologize, I'm prepared for any consequences."

Kita glanced at Yu, hoping he wouldn't say anything.
Yu: (Looked at Kita, giving what seemed like a sympathetic stare, as if he was trying to apologize without saying it, but then looks forward again)
Chiyo:

I had followed everyone, but barely noticed. I hadn't seen the branch coming. It should have been me. I stared blankly at Kita, hoping she would be okay.

(You're going to kill her, aren't you?)
(I would if she was in Fantasi roleplay but this is Assassination Classroom =__=)

Kita was really dizzy, her vision was blurry, but she could still see. She hated that Mizuki was apologizing for her, it was entirely her own fault.

Mizuki stood up from her bow and looked around. Now all of the students who weren't there for the accident thought that Kita got injured because of her.
So mean!! over a year ago
Chiyo:

Hearing Kita apologize made me angry.

"It wasn't her, it was all my fault! If I had been paying attention like I was trained to do, she wouldn't have had to push me out of the way!"

I walk out of the room, and into the woods.
There was silence as Chiyo left. Mizuki's clenched hands started shaking when she held back her tears of frustration.
She had apologized already, taken all the blame, so why did Chiyo step in?
"I'm sorry..." Mizuki whispered, "Kita-san getting injured was my fault." She left the room quickly to avoid anyone seeing her tears.
Yu: (Left the room, as his injuries were not that bad. He walked out of that room and walked down the hallway, not wanting to bother people
(That was... interesting)

Yu: (I don't know what came over me. My anger and sadistic side got the better of me) (Looks at his phone, only to see his reflection of himself, giving a sadistic grin. Yu instantly closes his phone) ...... I don't want to be like that. I want to be normal. I don't care about anything but being normal
My ship has sailed!!!!!!!! over a year ago
Cheng_Cheng commented…
^ No. It. Has. Not. over a year ago
(~Ignoring what Skittle said...)

Mizuki wiped a tear away, she wasn't particularly sad, just mad at everyone, including herself.
She took a deep breath and steadied herself. Then she caught a glance of Yu.
"Yu-san..." she called quietly, "do you want to visit Kita-san in the hospital?"
No.....Why.... over a year ago
Yu: (Can't look her in the eyes, feeling guilty) It's best I don't. I am the reason she ended up in there in the first place, because of me, she could have died. I doubt she'd ever speak to me again. But, thank you for the invitation, Mizuki (Places his hand on her shoulder, and then walks off, with his hand slipping off her shoulder)
Mizuki was annoyed by Yu's behavior.
"If you feel guilty, why don't you go and apologize to Kita-san then?! Don't be weak and just run away. You're going to the hospital with me, understand? You owe this to her and me." she said sternly, "...maybe some other students could come with us too."