Anime Assassination Classroom Roleplay

Cheng_Cheng posted on Jun 26, 2015 at 04:57AM
~Assassination Classroom Roleplay~

The Earth is threatened by a powerful creature, capable of traveling up to the speed of mach 20, who destroyed the Moon with its power, rendering into the shape of a crescent forever. The creature claims that within a year, Earth will also be destroyed by him, but he offers mankind a chance to avert this fate. In class 3-E at Kunugigaoka Junior High School, he starts working as a homeroom teacher where he teaches his students not only regular subjects, but the ways of assassination. The students of 3-E try assassination attempts daily. The Japanese government promises a reward of ¥10 billion if they can assassinate the creature whom the students nicknamed “Koro-sensei” which means “Unkillable Teacher”

Give this information if you want to join!

Name:

Personality:

Relationships:

Bio:

Appearance:

Other:

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
RULES

1. No God modding - Do not make your character too strong
2. Use your own, self-made character. Don't use an original character from the anime
3. Keep cussing to a minimum
4. You can have multiple characters but only if you can handle all of them
5. During assassination attempts, you can injure Korosensei, but you cannot actually kill him
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__

Anyone can join at anytime they want, It's never too late! Have fun! ^o^
last edited on Oct 31, 2015 at 02:04PM

Anime 411 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 411

over a year ago Cheng_Cheng said…
Kita:

*She listen to the conversation, ever so slightly interested*
over a year ago anifanfreak said…
Yusuke: *He sneered and scoffed* Hah! Like anything YOU make could be world-class title worthy! *He placed his hands on his hips and turned his head up snidely smirking at her*
Mizuki: Rude much? *She remarked* I guess there are somethings I still don't know about you. *She taunted, crossing her arms* I guess you really shouldn't judge a person until you get to now them.
last edited over a year ago
Yusuke: *He chuckled and turned to her* That's very true... Anyway, It's about time I left but you should make sure to watch your back... See ya... *He turned the corner into the hall and mysteriously vanished*
Kita: It's the enemies at first sight thing... *She thought, then turned to Chiyo*

We need to continue with our plan. Take a break from the treats.
over a year ago SkittleJerky14 said…
Chiyo:

I try to speak, but it comes out muffled because of the sweets.

"Bot I dowt waht to!"

Reluctantly, I head back to my holopad.
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Yu: (Keeps looking out the window)
Kita:

*She sighed after convincing Chiyo, then turned to Yu, who has kept silent so far*

Are you interested in helping?

Mizuki: *She was still angry with what happened with Yusuke* Is he always like that?

Kita: Always like what...?

Mizuki: Always so rude! *She kicked the leg of a desk out of frustration* Ow..ow...
Yu: Oh, of course (Turns to the group) What are we discussing
Kita:

Killing our sensei or course, what else would we be talking about?

Mizuki: *Her phone rang and she answered it* Hello? ...................

.......oh...um, sorry. I'll need to go home now. See you tomorrow! *She walked out of the classroom and into the woods nearby*
Yu: (That girl gets more and more mysterious by the minute) So, what have you all found out about Koro-Sensei
Kita: "Koro....sensei....?" That's what everyone has been calling him...is that his name?
Yu: Yes. Or at least, that's what we've decided to call
Chiyo:

"Well, here is my idea."

I pull it up on the holopad and I show them 3D slides.

"First, we fluster him, any way we can."
Kita: Good so far...but I have a question. What is the closest class 3-E has come to killing sen-....I mean..Korosensei?
Yusuke: *He walked into his home and dropped his bag at his desk and pulled out his homework to complete it* Ugh... Homework is so annoying...
Yu: Well, there was this time Nagisa tried to blow himself up along with Korosensei with a grenade. But he ended up avoiding it by shedding his skin
Kita: *She tilted her head in confusion* Is that the closest assassination attempt?
Yu: From what I've heard, it was the closest
Mizuki:

Mizuki here... What do you need?

???: ..............................

Mizuki: Oh....I see.... Also, can you please give me information on a girl in Class 3-E named Kita?

???: ..............................

Mizuki: Got it.... I'll get the job done soon *She said, hanging up*
Yu: I mean, while it was a good plan, it didn't end in success, as you can see since Korosensei is still alive
Kita: How many attempts have there been on Korosensei's life?
Yu: I don't have an exact number, but it's definitely been more than thirty times
Kita: I see... *She turned to Chiyo* Is there anything we can add to stage one? The more detailed, the better.
Mizuki:

I was warned not to make any enemies in Class 3-E, but it's too late now. *She sighed, sitting down on a tree stump* Well...I could call him and apologize...I do have all of the students' contact info... *She suddenly jumped up, facepalming herself* What am I thinking?! That will just make him more suspicious! He's the person who should apologize to me in the first place.

I should just go home... *She mumbled, sleepily. She pulled out an advanced GPS* The government set up a place that I could stay...so all I have to do is go there *She thought to herself*

*She followed the GPS satellite until she arrived at her destination, then looked up at her temporary home, and gasped* Woah...this whole place all to myself? I was expecting a tiny room in an apartment or something...
Yusuke: *He walked outside and looked up to the sky then down the street where Mizuki was standing* Oh, sh-- *He panicked and ducked into the park nearby, he talked to himself quietly* What the hell is that girl doing here?! And why is she just staring at the vacant house?! D-Don't tell me... Oh, god... She couldn't be... If she is I'm gonna be screwed!
Mizuki: *She heard commotion from far away and turned to see what was going on. She saw nothing and shrugged* Okay, here we go *She took out the key the government had assigned her and stuck it in the lock* It fits...I was half expecting that I had the wrong place... *She thought out loud. She opened the door and stepped in*
Yusuke: *His jaw dropped and he slammed his head into the ground* AW CRAP!! She DOES live there! Oh, god! I'm screwed! *He ran back inside and locked his door*
Mizuki:

*It was dark and she could barely see. She felt for a light switch and turned it on. A burst of light filled the room and she gasped* No way...I didn't ask for a crystal chandelier! *She looked around and took note that the house was decorated by expensive furniture as well as antiques* I really must have the wrong place *She walked further into the living room and saw a glass display cabinet filled with china cups and plates*
Yu: So, Kita, how does this plan work
Yusuke: *He ruffled his hair in confusion* What the actual HELL?! That house was Old man Tanaka's place before he won the Lottery and went to live in Europe! Does this mean SHE'S the new landlord?! No, he'd have left all this property to his grandson Takeshi! But he isn't old enough to run a business! Mayumi-neechan must have control over the place now but she's out... So does it mean that new girl is renting the house and I'm just overthinking all of this? Probably... But that STILL means new girl lives there so I'm still royally SCREWED... UGH!!
Mizuki: *She took out her cell phone and dialed a number* Hello?

???: Greetings Mizuki-san, do you have a question? Or perhaps a request?

Mizuki: No...but...are you sure it's okay for me to live here? I mean...what's going on?

???: The government purchased the building from its former owner and then refurnished it so it would suit you.

Mizuki: Suit me?! The furniture here are decades old!

???: Mizuki-san, would you like a remodeling?

Mizuki: Ugh... *She sighed, slumping down on a couch* No, no...it's fine... *She hung up and took a look at her new home again*
Yusuke: *He sighed and grit his teeth* Ugh... I guess I gotta ride this out then... *He sniffed himself and reeled* Oh, damn that's gross... I should bathe... *He gathered his wash supplies and headed for the bath house up the street, he payed the fee and went in*
Yu: (I hope Kita has a plan to kill the bastard. I can't stand the thought of staying in this class another minute)
Mizuki:

*She walked into the kitchen and saw a note on the counter, she picked it up and read out loud* Dinner has been prepared for you on the dining table, hurry or it'll be cold... *She shrugged and made her way there and looked up at the feast that had been cooked up for her* The food is like it's some sort of festival, holiday, or something...do they expect me to finish this all by myself? *She sighed, sat down, filled her plate, and started to eat*
Yusuke: *He came out refreshed and happy, he tossed a towel over his head and chugged a bottle of fresh milk, after he left he returned home and pulled out leftover stew he made the day before, he heated some up and sat down to eat*
Mizuki: *She finished her plate and sighed* There's so much food left...and I'm full... I might as well give them to the less fortunate... *She carefully packed the remaining food into a container, and carried it outside, placed it in the back of her motorcycle, which she was surprised to see at her temporary house. She got on and zoomed down the street*
Yu: (Looks at his watch) I should probably get home (Stands up and walks out of the room)
Yusuke: *He sighed once he finished his dishes* I'd better get some sleep... It's late... *He yawned and walked upstairs where he flopped down, then fell asleep*
Mizuki: *She stopped at a clearing, somewhat close to Yusuke's house* I can relax here a bit *She took off her helmet and set it on the motorcycle, then took out some notes and lied down* Let's see...that octopus can travel at mach 20... *She said, reviewing her notes*
Yu: (Walks down the street, where he then passes Mizuki)
Kita: *She stood up and stretched* I need to go home, see you tomorrow Chiyo. Be sure to finish the treats or take them home. *She gathered her things and left*
Chiyo:

As soon as she said that I realized that I had been planning to explain further without actually saying anything. Oh well.

I look at my little holopad and decide to tinker a bit,so I go into my bag and grab my tools. I snack on the sweets as I work and manage to add a couple features by myself. I look at the clock and see that is getting late, so I start to pack up, when I hear something.

Hellith:

"Hello, who are you?"

Chiyo:

I turn around and see a guy about my age looking at me.

"Um, I'm C-c-chiyo."

I back up slowly and hit my desk.

Hellith: Oh, you're so shy... I don't bite....often..

Chiyo:

I scream and I see a flash of yellow, right before Koro-sensei appears in front of me.
Mizuki:

Truth be told, I actually don't have any useful information about that octopus at all

*She sighed and got up, dusting off her skirt* I should go back to Class E to inspect...I wonder if the other students are still there...
Yu: (Continues walking, keeping his eyes forward as he walks past Mizuki)
Mizuki:

*She noticed Yu and ran over to him* Hey, what's up? *She smiled* So...did you finish your assassination plan?
Yu: Oh, hello. Well, yeah. We got some ideas, but, I had to get home (So much for a peaceful walk home)
Mizuki: I see...are you in a hurry? *She asked, concerned* Sorry for stopping you. *She said bowing* See you then.
Yu: (Damn it) Oh no, don't worry. It's perfectly fine, really
Mizuki:

*She smiled* You're smart...and polite... *She looked down* You should be in Class A, you know?