The Heroes of Olympus Camp Half-Blood & Camp Jupiter read the Percy Jackson series

kayleegurule posted on Apr 29, 2012 at 03:57AM
Disclaimer: RR owns this

Authors: KayleeGurule & WatchOutPeeps & Rainbow_Girl AKA Rainbow_Goddess

Summery: Campers from Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter are teleported to a room where they read the Percy Jackson and the Olympians and The Heroes of Olympus series.

Characters: Annabeth, Percy, Jason, Piper, Leo, Frank, Hazel, Reyna, and almost everyone form Rick Riordan's first series.
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­**

KayleeGurule Forums

Taken By The Earth: link

My Whole Life Was A Lie: link

Kaylee's Mark of Athena/The Heroes Final Stand: link

The Stolen Trident: link

Camp of Couples: link

The Undercover Hero: link

A Rueful Wish: link

My Wattpad Account: link

My Fanfiction.Net Account: link

Rainbow_Goddess

Mark of Athena Fanfic, Rainbow Style: link
Disclaimer: RR owns this

Authors: KayleeGurule & WatchOutPeeps & Rainbow_Girl AKA Rainbow_Goddess
last edited on Mar 18, 2014 at 04:09PM

The Heroes of Olympus 3311 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 3311

over a year ago rainbow_goddess said…
oh. ok. ill probably post tomarrow.
over a year ago book-worm said…
^ yay!!!!
im in the process of making another part. might take a while.
over a year ago percabeth1000 said…
big smile
^that fine take your time
over a year ago kayleegurule said…
I'll post after rainbow
over a year ago cinnominbubble said…
Yay!!!!
Jason and Hazel were the first to get better. But then, Jason looked at Travis, remembered what he had said earlier, and fainted. Hazel stared at the son of Hermes. “Y-you said s-something sm-smart,” Hazel stammered.
Frank, who was still a mouse, crawled out and squeaked. Then he turned back to his normal form. “I-I can't believe it. Are you sure no one whacked you in the head too hard?”
Travis shook his head.
Percy groaned and got up, muttering, “What happened?” Then he saw Travis. He whimpered. Percy ran for the bathroom, locked the door and stayed in there for a long time. Meanwhile, people were starting to wake up. Some, like Jason, Annabeth, Conner, Katie, Clarisse, Piper, Rachel, and Grover, fainted for a second time after seeing Travis. Everyone else stared at him in shock.
“Where's Percy?” Reyna asked.
“In the bathroom,” Hazel said, pointing towards the door.
“Well tell him to get his butt down here.”
“Yes Reyna.” Hazel scrambled away.
The people who had fainted for a second time were starting to gain consciousness.
Rachel backed away from Travis. Everyone else did the same, except for Annabeth. She stalked up to him and whacked him in the head with a baseball bat.
“OW!!!!!!” Travis cried, covering his head. “What was that for?”
“Just trying to work your head back to its original stupidity.”
Hazel came back with Percy. “Read?” Hazel asked.
Everyone nodded. They all made sure they were far from Travis. Reyna picked up the book and continued.
I didn't want to leave Yancy Academy with him thinking I hadn't tried.
Everyone waited for Annabeth to scold Percy, but she was too busy glaring at Travis.
I walked downstairs to the faculty offices. Most of them were dark and empty, but Mr. Brunner's door was ajar, light from his window stretching across the hallway floor.
“Oooh,” Leo said. “Spooky....”
Everyone stared daggers at him. He whimpered.
Percy rolled his eyes. “If you want to know what's going on inside my head, continue.”
At that, everyone shouted, “READ!!”
Reyna looked at all the anxious faces and started to read.
I was three steps from the door handle when I heard voices inside the office.
Grover whimpered.
Mr. Brunner asked a question. A voice that was definitely Grover's-
All eyes turned to him. Reyna looked up and glared at the saytr before continuing.
said “... worried about Percy, sir.”
Grover gulped.
“So what exactly happened?” Jason asked, to break the silence.
Clarisse screamed, “JUST SHUT UP SO WE CAN CONINUE!!!!”
Sadly for Nico, he was sitting the closest to the daughter of Ares and received the deafening medication. Nico rubbed his ears. “I think I'm deaf now.”
“Clarisse!” Hazel scolded.
“Don't tell me what to do!” Clarisse said through gritted teeth. “And not by a mere 13-year-old.”
Hazel fiddled with a priceless diamond which the Stolls and Chris were eying carefully. “Technically I'm older than any of you, except for Nico, but still.”
Clarisse rolled her eyes, defeated. Reyna decided to continue.
I froze.
“You turned into ice?!?” Leo asked in amazement. “Awesome!”
Everyone face palmed, except for the Stolls and Chris who were nodding.
Percy rolled his eyes. “I didn't literally freeze.”
“Aww,” Travis, Conner, Chris, and Leo said.
I'm not usually an eavesdropper,
“Really?” Frank said sarcastically. Everyone ignored him.
but I dare you to try not listening if you hear your best friend talking about you to an adult.
“Never mind,” Frank said.
“Shut up please,” Piper said, annoyed.
“Who wants to read?” Reyna asked. Clarisse raised her hand, which raised some eyebrows and dropped some jaws.
“What?” Clarisse got up and took the book from Reyna's frozen hands and started reading.
I inched closer.
So did everyone else.
”...alone this summer,” Grover was saying. “i mean, a Kindly One in the school! Now that we know for sure, and they know too-”
All the demigods who didn't really know Percy frowned. “Who's they?” Frank asked.
Annabeth waved for Clarisse to continue.
”We would only make matters worse by rushing him,” Mr. Brunner said. “We need the boy to mature more.
A round of laughter. “Percy isn't mature!” Everyone shouted.
Percy turned bright red. “I was twelve!” He protested. He glared at Clarisse. “Continue.”

sry it took so long. but enjoy!
Nice post!!!
NICE POST A
NICE POST G
NICE POST A
NICE POST I
NICE POST N

NICE POST N
NICE POST O
NICE POST W
kaylee is gonna post next. i wish that fanpop has a question face.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY
^^ that would be SSSSSOOOOOOOOO cool!!!!!!! Kaylee post soon!!!
over a year ago universalpowa said…
Nice! post soon whomever haha :P
over a year ago Blackjack-Arion said…
big smile
awesome chapter!!! pls post soon
cake
thnx guys. heres a cake for EVERYONE!!!!!!!
over a year ago percaboss said…
please post soon please!
over a year ago Heritage112 said…
laugh
Hey Im new here and just wanted to say the story is FREAKIN awesome um well yeah
seeya plz post soon somebody
crying
P
O
S
T

N
O
W

O
R

I

C
R
Y
:(
worried
hello? anyone?
^ *imagine in annoying girly voice* Heeeeyyyyyy rainbow_goddess!!!!!
oooo-kkkaaaaaaaaayyy.......... hey there book-worm. what now?
monkey
IT AWESOME TO READ OK SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OO YA POST SOON K
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago klyonsm2 said…
big smile
hey everyone. post soon?
^btw hi heritage112
ummmm......... i bet kaylee and jasonfan r a bit busy, cuz they have so many forums. so u guys can wait? right?
I'll try to post today but Rainbow is right i have five other forums so it take a while for me to post.
thats fine. oh, and do u think u can get jasonfan to get back to this forum, cuz i dont think hes been on this forum for a looooooooong time.
Rachel grabbed the book to continue.
“But he may not have time. The summer solstice deadline-” “Will have to be resolved without him, Grover. Let him enjoy his ignorance while he still can.”
“What ignorance?” Annabeth asked. “He killed a snake when he was a toddler. He knew something was up.”
“Thank you,” Percy told her, shaking his head at Grover. “Yet you kept it a secret.”
“Okay, I knew you weren’t ignorant but I think Chiron wanted to believe that you were,” Grover explained.
“Yeah, that worked so well,” Thalia said sarcastically.
“At least he didn’t get turned into a tree,” Travis grumbled to Conner.
Conner snickered and Thalia sent them both a glare.
“I’m going to continue before a fight breaks out,” Rachel said scanning the book.
“Sire, he saw her . . .” “His imagination,” Mr. Brunner insisted.
“Yeah, right,” all of the demigods scoffed.
“The mist over the students and the staff will be enough to convince him of that.” “Sir, I . . . I can’t fail in my duties again.”
Nico, Percy, and Annabeth glanced at Thalia, while she just looked down in regret. Grover looked highly embarrassed.
Grover’s voice was choked with emotion. “You know what that would mean.” “You haven’t failed, Grover,” Mr. Brunner said kindly. “I should have seen her for what she was. Now let’s just worry about keeping Percy alive until next fall-”
“Oh, I bet you loved hearing that,” Frank said sarcastically.
“Definitely would give any person nightmares,” Percy said as if it was nothing.
The mythology book dropped out of my hand and hit the floor with a thud.
“NO,” Travis groaned.
Conner was shaking his head in shame.
“You never give away your position,” Travis explained. “First rule of spying.”
Mr. Brunner went silent. My heart was hammering. I picked up the book and backed down the hall.
“Good, leave nothing that can connect you to the crime,” Conner praised.
“Do you two work for the CIA or something,” Katie asked jokingly.
Conner and Travis looked at each other and then at Katie. “We are under no circumstances allowed to discuss that.”
Everyone stayed a few feet away from the twins after that.
A shadow slid across the glass of Brunner’s office door, the shadow of something much taller than my wheelchair-bound teacher, holding something that looked suspiciously like an archer’s bow.
“Maybe because it was one,” Will said as if it was obvious.
“Yes, but I did not know back then,” Percy told him.
“Good point,” Will said.
I opened the nearest door and slipped inside. A few seconds later I heard a slow clop-clop-clop, like muffled wood blocks, then a sound like an animal snuffling right outside my door. A large, dark shape paused in front of the glass, then moved on. A bread of sweat trickled down my neck.
Clarisse cracked up. “Scardy cat,” she said in between laughing fits.
“I was twelve,” Percy insisted.
“Whatever, Prissy,” Clarisse shrugged, trying to contain her laughing.
“How are you my sister?” Frank wondered.
“Do you really want that question answered?” Clarisse said threateningly, raising an eyebrow.
Frank gulped. “Nope.”
“Thought not,” Clarisse concluded.
Somewhere in the hallway, Mr. Brunner spoke. “Nothing,” he murmured. “My nerved haven’t been right since the winter solstice.”
“I wonder why,” Jake said sarcastically tapping his chin.
“WHY?!” Jason, Piper, Leo, Frank, Hazel, and Reyna all yelled at them.
“You’ll-” Percy started but was interrupted by Jason.
“Don’t you dare say you’ll see!” Percy shrugged.
“Mine neither,” Grover said. “But I could have sworn . . .” “Go back to the dorm,” Mr. Brunner told him. “You’ve got a long day of exams tomorrow.” “Don’t remind me.”
“Grover you’ve been taking those same exams for years. How can they be such a pain?” Annabeth asked.
“You try slowly ageing and having to go to different schools as your job,” Grover said offended.
“I would if I could,” Annabeth said, crossing her arms.
“Can we continue please,” Percy said. “The sooner we finish these books, the sooner my torture is done.”
“I agree with Percy,” Reyna said, glaring at Annabeth who was sitting on Percy’s lap.
The lights went off in Mr. Brunner’s office. I waited in the dark for what seemed like forever. Finally, I slipped out into the hallway and made my way back up to the dorm. Grover was lying on his bed, studying his Latin exam notes like he’d been there all night.
“Yeah, right,” Percy scoffed.
“I said I was sorry,” Grover insisted.
“Yeah, whatever.” Percy grumbled, still mad at his best friend.
“Hey,” he said, bleary eyed. “You going to be ready for this test?”
“He doesn’t pass any test he takes,” Thalia scoffed.
“Hey, that is not true,” Percy denied. “I had solid Bs in all of my classes before I disappeared.”
“Okay, show us the report card,” Thalia challenged.
“I would, but it’s at my house in New York,” Percy told her.
“Mmhmm,” Thalia turned back to the book.
I didn’t answer. “You look awful.” He frowned.
“Oh, I’m sure that helped him feel better,” Hazel joked.
Grover shrugged. “I thought it was pressure of the exams.”
“Is everything okay?” “Just . . . tired.” I turned so he couldn’t read my expression, and started getting ready for bed.
“Not going to work,” Annabeth sang.
“Yes, I know that now,” Percy explained.
“Why won’t it work?” Frank asked confused.
Annabeth was about to explain but Reyna beat her to it. “Satyrs and fauns and read emotions.”
“Oh, burrrrrrn!” Travis high-five Conner.
“Someone finally beat Annabeth in the knowledge category,” Conner joked.
If glares could kill then Conner, Travis, and Reyna would be dead.
I didn’t understand what I’d heard downstairs. I wanted to believe I’d imagined the whole thing. But one thing was clear: Grover and Mr. Brunner were talking about me behind my back. They thought I was in some kind of danger.
“No, duh,” Clarisse muttered.
“Will someone else read?” Rachel asked. “This is giving me a headache.”
“I will,” Percy offered.
He was about to start when suddenly green slime fell from the ceiling. Everyone was quickly drenched in green, stinky goo.
“CONNER! TRAVIS!” Everyone yelled.
hahaha! nice. should we make percy answer travis's question?
^^nice post!! Love it!!!

^what question?
u no, how travis asked how could percy write so many books, and the question that caused just about everyone to faint. its that one.
over a year ago Blackjack-Arion said…
big smile
awesome post kayleegurule... loved it :) pls post again soon someone :)
^^ oh yeah..(: I get it now...I think that would be funny he should answer it(:
big smile
yep :D
Haha ya(: who is posting next?
sad
i wonder if jasonfan forgot bout this forum. *sigh* thats a sad thought.
I don't think he could forget about us.....how long has it been since he's been on?
I don't know i'll send him another message.
worried
ok. cuz hes supposed to be an author. id be really upset if he left this forum.
^ Me too... Does he have other forums? Has he been posting on those? Has he been on at all?
All of the links to his forums r at the top of the page
^ Ooohhhh rrrrriiiiiggggghhhhhttttttt
mischievous
Hello btw
big smile klyonsm2 thank you for saying hi.............. HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anyway awesome you should make percy propose when annabeth first comes into the lightning theif MAKE SOME DRAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOO YEA
mischievous
im thinking that percy should propose her probably in the fifth book, so then they others would know more about the percebeth thing. :D
Guys u have to remember that they're like 16. I think Percy could give her a promise ring in the fifth book or something but i don't think they should do an engagement ring.
mischievous
yeah. that makes sense. kaylee, u wanna do that part? except we still have looooooooooong way to go.
^^ promise rings sound like a good idea maybe you could write like a part of the chapter and then be like 7 hours later and write the last part of the chapter or something It could make It to by faster
big smile
ummm........... didnt really get that. u mean do the proposing/ give promise ring thing, then do seven hours later and the other part? i was thinking that we can do for the second part, a party for percy and annabeth. what do u think?
I think that engaging is to far but instead we should do a promise ring...then for like when they are reading a boring chapter or something we can do the 7 hour thing but I'm just a fan so I guess this is just an idea for the writers
yeah. ill wait for kaylee to respond. :D
Good