Sonic the Hedgehog : Adventures await! Sonic RP

alexischaos2004 posted on Nov 16, 2014 at 04:29AM
I was just bored,so I decided to make this roleplay just for the fun of it!

You can have up to 3 characters

I'm going to be Sonic! ^^

Plot: Silver the hedgehog arrives in Mobius through a portal, but doesn't know where he is or who anyone is! Sonic and Shadow try their best to retrieve Silver's memories with Möbius.

Roles:

The S Trio is taken

Sonic-Me
Shadow-Sasha
Silver-Sasha

All of the other characters are open
I was just bored,so I decided to make this roleplay just for the fun of it!

You can have up to 3 c
last edited on Nov 18, 2014 at 06:06AM

Sonic the Hedgehog 164 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 164

over a year ago alexischaos2004 said…
(Bump)
over a year ago alphawhitewolf said…
"Hey I think I now why I have amnesia now!!" Silver exclaimed while putting his arms in the air.
"Explain?" Sonic asked, crossing his arms and turning to face Silver. He wanted to listen to his answer.

(Imma be Scourge! Yaayya I called first! :D)
(Ok)

"Well, when I went back to Crisis City, the first thing I saw was Shadow..." Shadow turned to Silver, unfolding his arms. "Wait, I was still alive in the future?" Shadow asked. "I'm not done yet. I also saw you holding an emerald shouting Chaos Lystin." Silver explained, trying to make his memories clear.
"Keep going on." Sonic affirmed, becoming interested in this little theory.

Scourge smirked, listening to the three hedgehogs' complete conversation. He was getting more into their little discussion. "Sonic is getting the better of me..." He muttered to himself, blushing.

(BTW I ship Scourge x Sonic :D)
(Don't worry it's totally fine I mean it's your Rp)

"After that, I couldn't remember a thing." He explained, perking his ears up. " Did you hear that?" Silver asked.
"I think it's an old friend of mine...." Sonic turned to the sound, perking his ears to a familiar hedgehog's voice.

"Alrighty, Sonic boy. Ya got me." Scourge snickered, jumping out from behind a bush. His tail was wagging slightly, and he tried to hide his blush.

(Dun worry, no deep deep romance stuff with Scourge and Sonic)
(okey doke ^^)

"Oh, is the faker in love." Shadow mocked. " Is this someone I'm suppose to remember?" Silver asked.
"No, Shadow. Don't even." Sonic crossed his arms, not amused by Shadow's mocking.

"I'm someone to remember, silver boy!" Scourge snapped at Silver, baring his sharp teeth at him with acrimony.
last edited over a year ago
"Ok sorry!! Green guy whatever your name is" Silver shouted in innocence. "Well, whatever so why are you here Scourge?" Shadow asked.
"Wouldn't you like to find out, Shads?" Scourge crossed his arms, looking at Shadow with a mocking tone of voice.
"Yes I do now tell me!" Shadow demanded, having an annoyed look at Scrouge.
"I'm always around these parts, looking for somethin' to do." Scourge answered, narrowing his eyes at Shadow.
(My last character is Nack :p and bump)
(Bump)
(Ok)

Shadow gave a death stare at Scrouge and then turned to Sonic. "So faker, shouldn't we be going?" Shadow asked, while Silver was waiting impatiantly.
"Yeah." Sonic nodded,speeding off.

Nack was digging for gold again, and today he was very lucky. He picked up a few pieces of gold,stuffing them into a brown sack. The purple weasel cackled with joy,running off with his treasure.
Silver saw a purple weasel running through the forest. "Hey!!!" He called the purple weasel. Shadow stared in confusion while thinking about what Silver said about his future self.
Nack turned to Silver.smirking and still running off.

Sonic spindashed Nack,taking the sack of gold. "No stealing,weasel!" He glared at him.
"Hmph of done it myself" Shadow smirked. Silver went up to Nack shaking his hand. "Hi!!!! I'm Silver the hedgehog and who are?" He smiled not caring about the gold he just stolen.
Nack grunted, ignoring Silver.

Sonic growled "Let's get going...." He affirmed,speeding off.
"Coming!!!" Silver yelled, flying with his telekinisis. Another portal came up surprising Shadow and Silver. "Oh what is it this time." Shadow muttered.
"The obvious crap." Sonic scoffed,leaving a trail of fire behind him because of his famed speed.
Another being jumped out and appeared to look like Shadow. Shadow only reaction was speechless while Silver yelled out," This was the future Shadow I was talking about!!"
(You can hav 4 charas now :p I'mma be reformed Mephiles!)

A dark puddle emerged from the ground, a familiar hedgehog appearing. It was Mephiles, his misty green snake-like eyes staring at the others."I do not arrive for devasation." Mephiles proclaimed. His attitude was now calm and un-harmful.
"What's going on here!!!" Silver cried after seeing Mephiles and future Shadow. Shadow then turned to Mephiles "So why are you here and how did you break out of the scepter?" Shadow then turned to future Shadow and asked,"So you're my future me. How did I even survive when Iblis was released?" Future Shadow walked up to present Shadow and answered,"You'll find out sooner or later." He then turned away.
(Bump)
"Did you not hear that I'm not going to cause harm right now...?" Mephiles inquired.

"Damnit Mephiles how did you break out?" Sonic asked.

"The Mephiles you captured inside of the scepter was the future me. Though, I won't do that in the future." Mephiles answered.
Future Shadow turned to Sonic and Shadow," Yes and he's also causing devastation to the future again..." Silver walked up to future Shadow,"Well that still doesn't explain why you made me lose my memories!" He shouted, folding his arms. Future Shadow ignored him and gave Present Shadow an emerald. "Here this might help...For now..." He then jumped into a portal leaving them behind.
"Prove it to us that you're not faking." Sonic affirmed sternly, crossing his arms and glaring at Mephiles.

"I promise. I'll accompany you on this somewhat journey for now." Mephiles proclaimed.
"Hmph, and how do you manage get to the present from the past?" Shadow asked, still holding the emerald. "Yeah!!" Silver exclaimed.
"I was originally already here. I already told you the Mephiles you sealed was the future me. There's a problem already ever since Silver arrived through a portal from the future. Future doppelgangers of many Mobians show up from the same portal Silver arrived from. He's leading our future lives to the present." Mephiles explained.

"Seems acceptable." Sonic affirmed.
"So that explains why there was a future Shadow, when he's suppose to be dead." Silver assumed, while Shadow was glaring at him.

"Hmph, I still could of been alive in the future..." Shadow muttered
"You two quit the yapping and let's go find Knuckles to help us with his doppelganger situation. Tails is also helping." Sonic proclaimed, dashing off.

Tails was hovering in the sky, when he suddenly spotted Sonic. "Heya Sonic! I'll help!" He yelled out to him, flying down to Sonic and keeping up with him.
Shadow followed along with Silver."Coming!!" He shouted, panting.
"Geez you pals are slooowww." Sonic teased, dashing off at ultimate speed for a quick boost.
"Well faker let's see who's slow now. Chaos Control!!!" Shadow skated past Sonic while Silver was still behind.
"C'mon Shads, I'm still the fastest thing alive." Sonic chuckled, running past Shadow immediately and jumping off the edge of a cliff onto the ground. Then, he immediately ran off super fast again.
(Bump :P)
"Hmph" Shadow caught up with Sonic, head to head. While Silver was falling behind. "Guys, guys you know I can't run the fast!" Silver exclaimed, panting.
"Mehehehe." Sonic laughed, speeding up more and more. His legs were almost unseen because of how fast they moved.
over a year ago CheetahGirl5147 said…
"(Yeah but only one. If you wnt, you can have a Fc an official character in the series.)" Yeah...Alright...I'll be Dash. It's my only OC anyway
(I said official not FC an official xD besides, we need someone to play Knuckles or pretty much someone!)
Shadow spotted the red echidna along the way, sitting next to the Master emerald. Silver finally caught up with a pant. "A-Are we here yet?" The white hedgehog questioned with a deep breath.
"Heya Knuckles! Do you mind if you help us with a situation? Shadow explain." Sonic asked Knuckles, then telling Shadow to explain about the doppelgangers from the future problem.
"Ok to sum this thing up doppelgangers of us from the future are starting to appear. Also Silver here can't remember anything." Shadow explained. "Yeah and why do you have a big, rock thingy behind you?" Silver asked, staring at the Master emerald.
"Silver, you must be frikkin kidding me. That's the Master Emerald, one of the most valuable things to Mobius. Knuckles is the only provided guardian for it. Geezzz, go back to school." Sonic facepalmed, then explaining what the Master Emerald was to Silver.
"Sorry, hehe amnesia can do a lot to you." Silver stated embarrassedly. "No doubt about that." Shadow said. "Hmm... Well the Master emerald was acting a bit weird, but I'm not sure if it could do all of that." Knuckles explained.
"Yeah whatever so can you help us, and also can see what's happening with the Master Emerald?" Sonic interuppted, asking Knuckles if he would help them with their situation.
Suddenly, a big airship cover the sky known as the...Eggcarrier!!! "Doctor?!" Shadow exclaimed while still remaining calm. "Grrr...Not him again." Knuckles growled in anger, putting up his fists. Although Silver was speechless.