Sonic the Hedgehog : Adventures await! Sonic RP

alexischaos2004 posted on Nov 16, 2014 at 04:29AM
I was just bored,so I decided to make this roleplay just for the fun of it!

You can have up to 3 characters

I'm going to be Sonic! ^^

Plot: Silver the hedgehog arrives in Mobius through a portal, but doesn't know where he is or who anyone is! Sonic and Shadow try their best to retrieve Silver's memories with Möbius.

Roles:

The S Trio is taken

Sonic-Me
Shadow-Sasha
Silver-Sasha

All of the other characters are open
I was just bored,so I decided to make this roleplay just for the fun of it!

You can have up to 3 c
last edited on Nov 18, 2014 at 06:06AM

Sonic the Hedgehog 164 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 164

over a year ago alphawhitewolf said…
"That's not going to be easy though I dealt with him many times, and damn was it hard to seal him." Shadow inferred, fighting one of Mephiles's minions.
over a year ago alexischaos2004 said…
Sonic chuckled "Difficulty in these types of missions is what I like." He said, spindashing 3 minions in a row and Home-Attacking two minions. "Mephiles is a coward for hiding. COME OUT MEPHILES!" Sonic yelled out.
Shadow smirked while defeating a large amount of enemies. "Ha! Strength doesn't come in numbers."
Shadow heard a scream nearby Station Square." Wait a second I know that scream from anywhere. It's AMY!!!"
"Amy? Let's check it out, I guess." Sonic felt nervous, but ran off to the Station Square.
Shadow knocked on the door on Amy's house, but no one answered. He kicked down the door to find Amy gone. "Oh no!" Shadow exclaimed.
"Damn, maybe Mephiles kidnapped her so I can make two battles with Mephiles. One to seal him, one to save Amy..." Sonic grumbled, dashing off to look for Mephiles once again.
Shadow skated along he then contact Rouge to see if she was alright. "Rouge can you hear me" The wrist communicator went to static. " Damn it Rouge answer me!" It then showed Mephiles on screen.
"Damnit.... Mephiles is causing real trouble!" Sonic growled, still running off to find Mephiles.
A whole army of Mephiles's minions appeared surrounding Shadow and Sonic. "Surrender now and no harm will come to your friends" Mephiles informed.
"Mephiles, we already know your scheme. The umm surrender now or blah blah blah thing is old. We"ll just defeat you." Sonic rolled his eyes, spindashing at Mephiles's face, punching his back multiple times and kicking Mephiles to the ground.
Mephiles's minions chocked Amy and Rouge while Shadow was fighting another swarm of enemies. "Sonic I'll go get Amy and Rouge while you try to hold him off and be careful he's a powerful foe" Shadow ran off to save Amy and Rouge leaving Mephiles and Sonic behind.
"Yeaaah." Sonic nodded, spindashing Mephiles multiple times on his back to push down on him. Then, he kicked Mephiles' face with full force.
Mephiles started to weaken from the lack of Chaos energy."No!!!! Once I come back I'll travel back in time and make sure you were never born!!!" Mephiles turned into a puddle that looked like tar. Shadow came back along with Rouge and Amy.
"That was actually pretty easy. Now that we have Mephiles sealed, the dark energy can't break out of the chaos emerald." Sonic laughed, he never thought sealing Mephiles would be this easy right now.
last edited over a year ago
"Sonic watch out!!!" Amy warned Sonic, holding her hammer. Mephiles had broken the scepter reappearing into his crystal form. "I knew this was going to happen." Shadow said after seeing his deadly form.
"Damnit." Sonic grumbled, staying where he was to see what Mephiles would do, and aso he could plan the perfect time to dodge his attacks.
Mephiles shot a laser through Sonic's chest. "See if you can dodge this Blue pest." He cackled.
Sonic leaped out of the way as fast as he could, chuckling. "I'm not the guy who goes the easy way." He said, running around Mephiles. "I go the hard way!" Sonic laughed, leaping at Mephiles and kicking him to the ground with full pressure.
Shadow raised the glowing scepter in his hands. "Now to put you in your place." He said giving a serious look. Mephiles was adsorbed into the scepter ending off with a threat. "I'll find you two hedgehogs and when I do you'll be begging for your mercy."
"Yeeaaaah whatever." Sonic rolled his eyes, taking the scepter and looking at it. "We'll need to bury this so nobody finds it." He informed Shadow, digging up a hole and placing the scepter in it. Then, he covered the hole with the remaining dirt left.
"Well now that's over he won't be coming out soon for a while." He looked at Sonic, holding the purple emerald. "Not too bad Faker never seen anyone else able to fight Mephiles except for me." Shadow smirked.
"I always take out the baddies." Sonic chuckled, looking at the dark chaos emerald with a smirk. "At least the dark energy didn't break out, and can't anymore since it reversed." He added.
Shadow looked at the pond nearby which caused him to him to have a flashback. "Shadow what do you think is down there?" asked Maria with curiosity. "Er maybe just green and blue stuff." He replied, Maria giggled at his comment. Shadow went back to reality.
".....?" Sonic tilted his head at Shadow's odd behavior.
Shadow shook his head, "Sorry another one of my flashbacks I had with Maria." He apologized, while sitting near the pond throwing pebbles.
"Alright than." Sonic nodded with acceptance, running off back to Station Square to get some Chili Dogs.
A portal appeared in front of Shadow. Shadow got ready for another fight if another foe appeared. "AHHH!" yelled a white hedgehog who had appeared in the portal. "Where am I?" He asked.
(I'm assuming it's Silver xD)

Sonic suddenly grinned and called out to the hedgehog "Silver! Where have ya been?" He asked, spreading his arms out, attempting to give him a hug.
(yep it is)

"Uh who are you?" Silver questioned, rubbing his head. "Looks like the kid doesn't remember a thing." Shadow inferred, folding his arms.
"You don't remember? It's me, Sonic!" Sonic answered with a chuckle, unsure why Silver would forget who one of his friends were.
Silver was rubbing his temples trying to remember who Sonic and Shadow were. "Aha!! So you're that blue hedgehog that a tried to kill." Silver turned to Shadow and pointed at him. "And you're that black hedgehog who kicked me!" He stated angrily.
"Yeah! You finally remember! We suggest we take you along so you can retrieve more of your memory of Möbius back! Whatya say?" Sonic laughed cheerfully, suggesting Silver could join him and Shadow for a while if he'd like.
over a year ago CheetahGirl5147 said…
UuuHUhuHUAJUAHUDuhujahsubaj?
alexischaos2004 commented…
o.o a is this alien language or is this participating language? over a year ago
CheetahGirl5147 commented…
hszjk over a year ago
SNUB over a year ago
Well... over a year ago
(OvO)
"Er, okay sure" he replied still glaring at Shadow. "You can take the kid on a tour I've just received a mission from G.U.N" Shadow skated off leaving Silver and Sonic.
"Whatever." Sonic rolled his eyes, watching Shadow skate off with a scoff. "He's really sensitive..." He muttered to himself, turning back to Silver. "Well, let's get to it!" He chuckled, speeding off.
Silver followed Sonic using his telekinisis since he couldn't run that fast. "So where do we go first?" He asked with a curious smile.
"I'd like to show you around the Station Square, first!" Sonic affirmed, speeding around the whole Station Square, enjoying his time as a tourist.

(Sonic, you're always lucky)
Silver then bumped into a Shadow along the way while following Sonic. "Helpful advice, kid, pay attention!!" Silver was now furious and picked up Shadow with his telekinesis.
Sonic stopped and turned around to Silver and Shadow. "Silver, don't even." He stopped Silver, sighing deeply.
Shadow dusted himself off and started to fold his arms in annoyance. "Well, since that's done...." He turned back at Sonic. "The mission was only a false alarm." Shadow explained.
"Typical G.U.N. missions." Sonic affirmed, speeding off to do the rest of his tour.
"Wow that's a big green emerald!" He exclaimed. "And he still doesn't remember a thing..." Shadow said, skating along with them.
"He's acting like you. The past you. All amnesia." Sonic affirmed to Shadow, laughing.
*whispers* Hello? ;o;
alexischaos2004 commented…
Hullo? Yes? over a year ago
Can me joinz? ;-; over a year ago
(Yes? What is it mysterious cheetah? .o.)
(ME WANTZ TO JOINZ, PLZ LETZ MEZ JOINZ....)
PLEASE ;O; over a year ago
PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE ;U; over a year ago
PLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZ ;*; over a year ago
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ;O; over a year ago
(Okazie you can join you actually don't need permission too join! Anybody can join except for trolls and illiterate ppl.)
(Okay ;o; Thank you, Can I be a FC?)
(Yeah but only one. If you wnt, you can have a Fc an official character in the series.)