Sonic the Hedgehog Sonic Roleplay

guilmon2149 posted on Nov 08, 2011 at 04:49PM
make up your own charecter or choose an existing one.
Sonic: taken
blaze: taken
shadow: taken
eggman nega: taken
espio: taken
last edited on Jan 21, 2012 at 12:46AM

Sonic the Hedgehog 5180 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 5180

over a year ago Evolia-Wulf said…
Evolia: "Nah...Brimstone hassa more clipped taste to it. Dis is certainly clipped..."
She travels deeper, coming across a small dead end. The she-wolf registers this a moment, then slaps the wall with a hand,
"Guess we gotta turn back. Wonder 'ow da-?"
Suddenly, in the farthest reach of the cave, something roars loudly. The rocks loose on the walkway clatter noisely from the vibrations.
over a year ago guilmon2149 said…
emerald: what is that? 'shines the chaos emerald light forwards'
Another roar, this one sounds closer, much more deadly than the last.
Evolia manages to push ahead of Emerald,
"We gotta b-!"
Suddenly a great wave of heat knocks them both down. Evolia, on instoct, lays over Emerald in order to protect him from anything that might've wooshed by. Which did; a great jet of hot, angry flames.
"Dragon!" Evolia shouted above the screaming fire.
emerald: i'll get us out of here. 'holds onto evolia' hold on CHAOS CONTROL 'teleports outside the cave'
Evolia: She waits until they hit solid ground before looking around. Her sharp hazel eyes keen for the ground,
"Get Light- you two gotta get outta here!"
SSSSSSSSSSSSHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­E!!­!!!­
A lazer path of flame scorches the ground dangeriously close to their location. Overhead the black splotch of a wide winged monstrosity could be seen, and wheeling close.
light: 'appears out of nowhere' we are not leaving you evolia
emerald: you are our friend we are not leaving 'turns into super mode'
Evolia: "Dat's not da problem I meant!"
Another wave a flame accsends, searing the air just above ground. The dragon rears back,. spreading it's huge wings and blasting them as it lands on it's huge scaley theighs. It's traingular head snakes over on a long, thick neck showering with loose scales marked in all kinds of patterns.
At the sight of them, reflecting in it's dangeriously slitted pink eyes, the beast opens it's snaggled maw and unleashes a bellowing shriek.
Evolia clasps her ears, backing slightly and wincing from the sound that attacked her senses.
"I SAID GO!" She screamed over the noise, "I'LL TAKE CARE O' 'IM!"
With that the she wolf forced herself into a launch.
emerald: NO 'flys after evolia' i will not leave without you, you are my friend, i never leave a friend behind'
Evolia: The dragon rears back as Evolia leaps and tackle's it's snout. Her powerful arms circle it, clamping it's jaws shut,
"Dis ain't time ta play 'ero!" She barked. Over her words the dragon began to fling his head side to side in order to shake the inferior creature from it's snout, "Ya gotta find Silver! And quick!"
"No need!"
Suddenly a fat orb of blurring aqua strikes the dragon in the pocket of it's throat. On impact the brute coughs between it's fangs and falls back, writhing nastily with Evolia still clinging to him.

Silver: He appears from the skies like the arch angel Gabrilel, hands outward, swollen in an arua field of pycokenisis.
"Too bad you started the fun without me!" he called down to him, "Secure it's legs!"
"Don't hurt 'im!" Evolia added on the ground, being slung viciously around.
emerald: right CHAOS BINDINGS 'ties up the dragon' there now he is not hurt
The dragon sways. After the ropes have bound him it sents off in a siezure of uncontrolled movements, a last resort to escape and fly off. At the head Evolia could be seen briefly stroking it's muzzle gently before it crashed on it's side. Muffled squawls filled the air.

Silver: He floats down to earth and dashes up to the head, "Evolia!"

Evolia: After a few swings of the dragon's head the she-wolf stands up. She's covered in dampled spots that are obviously future bruses and a few scratches.
"Sil- man dat was too cliche!"

Silver: "You're telling me. What're you doing here?" He looks at Light and Emerald, "What're you ALL doing here?"
emerald: we are with her, we were looking for you silver, amathyst helped us
Silver: "Hmm- that'd explain that trail." He turns to Evolia, who's dusting herself off, "Is the reason you're following me important? I'm sort of-"

Evolia: "All ya need ta know is dat I need you and Blaze ta get back ta Findi, where it's safe."

Silver: "Findi?" he looks confused, "We cleared that out months ago."

Evolia: "It's not cleanin' it needs. An Orla is on da way and I just need ta be sure what e's up ta 'fore I take any real chances."

Silver: "And you brought these two to, what, drag me there?" He gestures to Emerald and Light.

Evolia: "Dese bimbo's 'ave been followin' me ever since I went aft-ah you. Dey just wanna 'elp."
emerald: yeah
Evolia: She nods to them before turning back to Silver. An expectant look gleams in her eyes as she rests her hands on her hips.

Silver: "Hmm...I've never really questioned your decisions. I don't intend to start now either. So, I suppose I'll gather up Blaze and her sister and we'll head to Findi. But first I really need to handle a little business first."

Evolia: "What kinda business?"

Silver: He smiles mockingly, "all you need to know is the term Time Stone."

Evolia: She shakes her head, "Aw crap, again?" She looks back at Emerald and Light, "We'll go and get everythin' ready for ya. Dat good for you two?"
emerald: yep
light: we will wait here
Evolia: "Great. See ya then, Sil."

Silver: He nods silently before turning and rocketing off into the air. In a flash of aqua he's gone.

Evolia: "Won't take more dan a sec- be righ' back," She takes off towards the scent trail of Blaze.

((Gotta go!))
(ok)
over a year ago silverstream101 said…
Blaze- *walks in and sees ember with a boy* whos he?

Ember- this is Tolki *speaks to tolki* this is my sister Blaze
star: i'm star
Ember- *nods* so ur the other one i heard

Blaze- *walks over to ttolki* hi im blaze *smiles at him*
shadow: MARRRRRRRRIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
star: 'sigh'
Blaze- *ears twitch*

Ember- *sighs in anoyment* whats wrong eith shadow?
star: angst day today 'sigh'
shadow: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIBBBLIIIIISSSSSSSSSS
Blaze- *sigh* why iblis?

Ember- *smiles slightly at sisters discomfert* he probably knows it will anoy u

Blaze- *growls* not funny

Ember- *grin widens*
shadow: EEEEEEEEEEMMMMBBBBEEEEEERRRRRRRR
star: 'giggles'
Ember- *rolls eyes* im missing for 6 years and suddenly apear and everyone alrrady mnoelws about me

Blaze- *shrug also laughing* news does travel fast
star: yeah and-
shadow: AMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYY, BLLLLAAAZEEEE
star: bursts out laughing
Ember- *laughs* this is so pathetic its funny

Blaze- *tries to glare at ember but fails and aslo ends up laughing*
star: whats next
shadow: CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE
Ember- *finally ,anages tp stop laughing* what do u mean? Shadow or where r we going?

Blaze- *stops laughing after ember and sits on a rock*
star: oh brother,
tails: yes?
star:AH
Blaze- *smiles*

Ember- hi tails u probably know me, *sighs* everyone does
last edited over a year ago
tails: uh i dont actually
Ember- *holds out hand* ember

Blaze- *looks at tails* hey tails whats new?

(Brb in 20min)
(ok)
tails: ember? 'kisses her hand' enchante
star: oh god, why tails
Ember- *smiles*

Blaze- oh boy *face palms*
Tolki: He shuffles his feet, embarassed a tad, before hiding back behind Ember. Everyone was new to him, and so many! He felt a little squimish. Back here was fine.
emerald: 'waits for evolia'
tails: i must say you are very beautiful ember
Evolia: Meanwhile in the dusty enclave, Evolia makes her way into the forest. It'd been a while since she'd gotten to a certain wilderness last, and so deep.
When the scent of Blaze mixed with the leaves, a relaxing feeling overcame the creature. Evolia found herself striding closer with more confidence.
'Forest's kin do dat,' she thought, walking along.

((Fwee! I finished a picture I've been working on. Whatcha think?))
 Evolia: Meanwhile in the dusty enclave, Evolia makes her way into the forest. It'd been a while sinc
(very nice)
emerald: 'keeps waiting'
Evolia: She comes within the camp boundaries. Parting the bushes she notices the shape of lavender.
'Dere she is...'
She goes to step foreward, but at the smell of another indiidual she retreats. Upon closer inspection, it appeared Blaze was more focused on something else.
She wasn't free yet.
"Damnit...!"
Evolia retreats. She backs into the forest again and turns around. She'd have to come back when the cat wasn't busy. This was a more...tender matter.
"I gotta get dem back," She thought, marching into the canyons again hours later. Her eyes noticed Emerald there, and with a muffled sigh that grew from her chest, made her way there,
"Bad luck- look's like we're 'angin' out for a while now," she told him, coming up.
emerald: 'nods' no problem
light: we enjoy your company
emerald: you are our friend 'smiles friendly'
Evolia: ...She cocks a ridge, looking between them.
Okay...creepy...
After a small moment the she-wolf straightens up. The area where the dragon had been seen having a fit now revealed the beast sleeping. It's chest rose and fell between it's claws that tucked on the hard ground.
Evolia scratched her ears,
"Anyone mind makin' camp wid 'im here?" She asked, pointing to the dragon.
emerald: no problem, our first meeting was a misunderstanding, i'm sure light and i will become good friends with him
Evolia: "Sorta hopin' dat m'self." Under her breath she made a small statement, and her eyes went soft when she looked upon the dragon. It seemed a glow of admiration for the creature rested there in the hazel opals.
Turning to the center, Evolia began scooping a small hole out in the center of the rock for a fire place. As she worked she told the other two,
"We'll be 'ere a while 'til Silver get's back wid 'is little mission. Might as well get comfy. Can you two make walls or somethin'?"
emerald: 'stands up' will that be in red or blue? 'laughs and makes some walls around the camp'
Evolia: She shakes her head, but doesn't comment, just chuckled roughly under her breath.
After a few moment's hard work a good hole was in the ground. more like a scoop, it served to keep any good, small fire warm and burning for a considerable time.
Evolia rooted around, picking up twigs and such, even going back into the woods a moment to sieze some dead branches, to which she started to snap and rest inside the hole.
emerald: 'is floating in the air with the seven chaos emeralds around him and meditating'
Evolia: The job is finished. Shortly after starting the kindle with a few sparks struck with a stone and flint, the first flames take over the wood. A small, hot fire began to warm up.
Evolia sat by it, opening her cloak and spilling it's contents out. A few canned foods, some bread...
She'd need some meat to make the stew she wanted, but that wasn't too difficult.
Popping her fingers as if a mystro at his piano, the wolf began to fix dinner. As she did, she comment to Light, eyes on the work.
"So- where'd ya come from exactly?"