Sonic the Hedgehog Sonic Roleplay

guilmon2149 posted on Nov 08, 2011 at 04:49PM
make up your own charecter or choose an existing one.
Sonic: taken
blaze: taken
shadow: taken
eggman nega: taken
espio: taken
last edited on Jan 21, 2012 at 12:46AM

Sonic the Hedgehog 5180 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 5180

over a year ago silverstream101 said…
Blaze- who would that be?
over a year ago guilmon2149 said…
emerald: dr darkness
Blaze- *nods* ah
emerald: well he partly created me
Blaze- "partly"?
emerald: i was mostly created by gerald robotnik, but when he was killed i was left behind. until dr darkness found me
Blaze- *closes eyes again* thats weird no offense
emerald: none taken. he took me to a secret base and finished me there by implanting the emeralds power into me. i followed his orders without questioning him, until i was knocked out and tails found me.
Blaze- huh
emerald: tails helped me to recover and he became my best friend. i was taught kindness and friendship, darkness came to get me and i protected everyone from him
Blaze- cool

(I gtg eat ttyl)
(byes)
(Back)

Blaze- *starts to doze again tail waving happily*
*i added a Artical on the Sonic Fan Characters (recolors are allowed) fan site for Ember if anyone wants to read it its called Ember the Cat- Gone)
over a year ago Evolia-Wulf said…
tongue
((Hullo?))

Tolki: He nods and looks around,
"Where you wive?"
(ok guys i am brining in my new fan charecter)
'a portal appears and out steps a hedgefox'
light: excuse me do you know where i can find emerald the hedgehog?
(meet light the hedgefox)
(ok guys i am brining in my new fan charecter)
'a portal appears and out steps a hedgefox'
light: exc
surprise
((Wow, he's strange...Maybe he should catch Metal Emerald and Evolia fighting so you can introduce him.))
(ok wait till you find out his origin)
neo metal emerald: NEW LIFE FORM HAS ENTERED THE AREA, CONTINUING ASSAULT ON CURRENT ORGANISIM
Evolia: "Blah blah blah!" She mocks. A rush a feet, the wolf was now smashing a good kick into Metal Emerald's stomach, "Stop shoutin' out observance statements, captian obvious!"
light: i can help CHAOS SPEAR, FIRE BLAST 'both hit metal emerald and he flies off to an unknown location' well that was fun, hi my name is light, light the hedgefox. i am looking for emerald the hedgehog
Evolia: She slides back. Wiping a small tinge of blood from her lip with an arm the she-wolf glares at him,
"Tanks for nothin'- Takin' m'kill isn't exactly a good introduction!"
She spits a small glob at teh ground before shaking her head,
"Ahh...sorry. Great ta meet ya, suppose. As for Emerald, I've no idea who dat is."
light: green hedgehog, blue eyes, yellow markings on his fur, it is imperative that i find him
Evolia: "Well, dat coulda been da guy ya just socked." She points where Metal Emerald vanished.
light: no that isnt emerald, that was emerald's nemises,metal emerald. i need to find emerald to give him a message
emerald: 'starts floating overhead'
Evolia: She catches a small shadowy indent that crosses the grass. Looking up, there's the hint of sunlight across a green pelt. The she-wolf raises a finger slowly and points,
"Eh?"
emerald: 'looks down and notices the two people, lands' hello, my name is...
light: emerald the hedgehog, i know you all too well, i have a message for you
emerald: and that is?
light: my name is light the hedgefox, i'm your son
emerald: 'is shocked'
Evolia: "..." She's quiet a moment, then claps her hands together, "Uh! Well...I'll just leave ya two to it, eh?" She starts to back away.
emerald: i have a son?
light: well in the future you will
emerald: how do i know you arnt lieing?
light: 'eyes light up and summons the 7 chaos emeralds'
emerald: wow, you have my power
Evolia: Once the two are in a deep conversation, she turns to leave and heads off down the small pathway into the forest.
"Dat's close- man, dese people are everywhere!"
The leaves shudder under the voice delivered. In the silence, as drawn farther from Emerald and Light, nature noises began to chitter and chirp. It seemed close to night now, and with the sounds of time in normal shift, relaxation could take advantage.
....If not for Flash...
light: well dad shall we patrol together?
emerald: ok son, whoah, i gotta get used to that 'starts floating up'
light: 'flaps his wings and starts flying with emerald'
Evolia: Minding her business when she scents something between the trees. She stops and looks around briefly.
Suddenly something overhead snaps. Close to wood. Seconds too late boots stomp down on where Evolia had been only seconds before. A voice cuts the she-wolf snarling feet away.

Flash: "Evo, Evo...E-VO!" The figure laughs. His voice is scratchy, forming into the light of a blue and light sky lion anthro before her.
light: father that nice wolf from earlier is being attacked
emerald: lets go help her light
'they both blast off to find evolia being attacked'
Flash: He's keeping his distance. Paces ahead Evolia is glaring heatidly at him. By the looks he's recieving, he isn't welcomed.
"Ain'tcha happy to see me? No...?" He pulls his arms apart, as if trying to embrace teh wolf. But her snarl is evident on her thin black lips, and he subsides, shrugging,
"Why'm I not surprised? Hey, didn't cha mother ever tell you to stop making faces or it'll stick like that?"

Evolia: "Whattiya doin' 'ere, cat?" She's growling, obviously displeased.

Flash: He's about to say something when he notices Light and Emerald appearing. His face converts into a much winder grin,
"Ahhhh...I might've known...! Evo...what're ya doing with two fine boys all out on your lonesome?"

Evolia: She barks viciously, cutting Flash from his sickened laughter.
emerald: let her go you evil monster
light: or else
Evolia: "Rrr..."

Flash: "Oh please, no name calling. it tends to make me pissed."
The lion turns to the pair, holding up his hands, "Look, do you see a poor little helpless puppy in my hands?" He shrugs, " What a pair of thick headed, lost altered numbnuts. The girl just...doesn't like me, does she?" He laughs, "But I suppose that's different, seeing you three here...alone..."

Evolia: "I'm givin' ya two minutes 'fore I smash a rock out ya bladd-ah."

Flash: "Ooh, fiesty, as always."
Flash turns and walks towards the trees,
"Look, I'm just here on business. There's a guy I've been trackin', yeah, and his little girlfriend. Think you can help me out?"

Evolia: "Ta hell wid dat."

Flash: "Now that's not very nice, is it?"
last edited over a year ago
emerald: 'grabs flash and holds him up in the air' what do you want to do with him?
light: can i hurt him?
Flash: Simply pats Emerald's face, "Let's not get rough here, pretty boy, i just want the albino and his grape kool-aid house cat. Is that too much to ask?"

Evolia: "I ain't helpin' ya track down those two. We already said we ain't messin' wid da Mobians."

Flash: "Now look, I know that little card. But see, I don't like playing them much myself. I prefer dice." With a free hand he pulls out a pair of black eyed dice from his pocket, "Whatiya say?"

Evolia: "Not happenin'. Ya got a minute now 'fore I take care of everythin'."

Flash: "You and your boyfriend here?"
emerald: 'blushes' we are not together 'punches flash in the gut and flicks his nose'
(hahaha i couldnt resist that last part)
Flash: "OWCHIE!" He mocks, "Ooohhh, but why are you so red as a tomatoe? Don't you know a-"
He falls back with a small mewl of agony. A rock lands beside Emerald's shoe, Evolia hanging in the background with a bored look of disdain on her face.

Evolia: "Thirty seconds..."

Flash: "Ugh...Well looky there," he cups his nose a little, "Ya boyfriend's got a good finger, I suppose. So who's dominate?"

Evolia: "Fifteen..."

Flash: 'A'ight, a'ight, none of my business." He shrugs, "Mind letting me down, handsome? I'd rather turn tail than face that wild bitch, and trust me. If it was you and this little scrap I'd seriously doubt it..."
emerald: first of all dont call me handsome, i dont know you in that way. second of all dont insult her, we are pals 'pokes him in the eyes and throws him from his grasp
Flash: He get's up, dusting himself off. His eyes water from pain, but strangely enough, doesn't react much to it,
"Oh waaaaah, cry me a tiny little cheek river, pretty boy."

Evolia: "Two..."

Flash: "Ugh! Alright, I'm leaving!" He puckers his lips at Emerald, making a kissing noise, before vanishing in a spool of light.
emerald: MAN that guy is twisted, note to self, hurt him later
Evolia: "Dun worry 'bout 'im. You two alrigh'?" She stops briefly to look where Flash had pointed minutes ago between the trees. She seems slightly distracted.
emerald: well if that guy insults you or any of my friends again, i wont go so easy on him
light: calm down dad
Evolia: She's studying the small hubble a moment, muttering to them a little,
"Huh- dun worry 'bout it in da least. I kin take care m'self, and da fact ya think ya could 'urt 'im jus' makes it worse..." She strokes her chin a moment before turning to Light, "Yo, future boy, ya know where Silver and Blaze are?"
light: no, they got here long before i did
Evolia: "Damnit..."
She stands up from her crouch,
"D'ya know a boy name amathyst? wait..." She puts a finger to her temple. in the dempths of her mind she calls out,
"Amathyst!"
amathyst: 'appears out of nowhere' you rang?
(hahahahaaha)
((ARRRGH! o.0))

Evolia: She jumps slightly at his appearance. But at sight of him she ragains herself,
"I need ya help ta track ya brother down. Mind givin' me somethin' dat belong's to 'im- scrap o' clothin', a keepsake maybe?"
amathyst: sure 'takes out a sol emerald' this sol emerald was carried by silver all the time, he gave it to me, try using that