Rosalie Cullen Rosalie, secretly a nice girl.

Lineth posted on Mar 06, 2009 at 09:46PM
Rosalie is extremely mis understood. She just has jelousy problem. She wanted to stay human, get married and have a baby and she never got it. Instead her fiance, practicly killed her. I dont hate her I feel sorry for her.

Rosalie Cullen 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago mrschuckbass said…
big smile
i knwo that was sad for her. i totally understand u. many people think she is mean and rude but she isn't.
over a year ago cullencrazay9 said…
heart
She isn't rude or mean in my opinion but people never give her a chance which is wrong.
I felt bad for her after reading her story....but after reading BD I really love her not just feel bad for her. I think what she did was sweet and in my poinion she did it for Bella not for herself.
-__-
over a year ago caitlincookie22 said…
laugh
it was very sad....
over a year ago fruitloop36 said…
big smile
Rosalie rox my socks!!! awesome!!!
over a year ago Maja2601 said…
heart
When I read Twilight, I just hated her.. I thought that she was quite a bitch, to be completely honest. But after I read New Moon, where she explained, why she did'nt wnat Bella to became a vampire, I began to like her.
After I got her story in Eclipse, I really loved her, because she was not a bitch, not even close, just extremely misunderstood.
And in Breakind Dawn, she was just so sweet to Bella, and like cullencrazay9 said, I think she did it all for Bella, and not for herself..