Naruto Shippuuden Naruto Shippuden RP

Ripcore posted on Dec 14, 2012 at 10:31PM
Come and join, just need a few people to start! :D Looking for active and mature RolePlayers only.

Name:
Clan:
Personality:
Skills:
Nature type:
Jutsu: (only up to five)
Weapons:
Height:
Weight:
Eye color:
Hair color:
Altars:
Bio:
(post a pic;)
last edited on Dec 17, 2012 at 04:42PM

Naruto Shippuuden 624 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 624

over a year ago NarutoUchiha4 said…
Shia: (Spots Shi from the treetops)
"Who is she???" Shia wonders, "shadow clone jutsu!" sends the clone to Sunagakure while she scopes out the person standing below.
over a year ago Shi_Hiroko said…
Shi:
-senses other chakra around- "Someone else is here, huh. So much for a break."
Shia:
"Should I move on, or should I see who this lady is???', Shia wonders, decides to jump down from the treetops, "who are you??" she asks Shi
Shi:
-sits down criss cross- "Humph! You're quick to ask without even analyzing the enemy first. I swear you ninja lack common sense nowadays. So, what do you want?
Shia:
"you have a lot of talk for a Sunagakure missing-nin, though you Suna shinobi always have a big ego," Shia sneered
Shi:
"And judging by your red hair, I assume you're an Uzumaki. -smiles widely- I can already tell I won't like you.-stands up- So what are you going to do? Because I don't like making the first move."
Shia:
"Personally, I would love to stay and fight you, but I have people to meet up with, Swift Release: Shadowless Flight!" speeds off rapidly in the direction of Sunagakure.
over a year ago Ripcore said…
Nero:
-kicks open the doors of the hokage's building, heading to thew hospital, he starts gathering all of things with an angered expression-

Aatos:
Nero, wait!
over a year ago Liquidz-Flamez said…
Ao:
-Stands on the roof of the hospital.- "Where is that moron......he was suppose to be here minutes ago....." He was trembling with anger.
Kon:
-appeared a couple of feet behind him. He was about to say something but before even a breath of air could slip from his mouth--
Ao:
-Ao attacked him, appearing in front of him instantly.- "YOU LIED TO ME!!" he swung his leg downwards.
Kon:
-Jumps back quickly. He flips onto his hands, then his feet.-
Ao:
-His foot hits the floor and the roof of the hospital could be seen flying up into the air from a distance. He glared at Kon.- "You said that the ANBU killed them!!!"
Kon:
"It was to protect you, to keep you safe!!"
Ao:
"IT WAS A LIE!!!"
Nero:
-he hears the racket and stops in his tracks, he turns his head to the window and he runs for the door, he runs to the hospital and jumps to the roof- "What the hell is going on?!"
--Kon flew into Nero and they both were knocked onto the ground.--
Kon:
"Damn....." -The bones in his arm were out of place and he stood up slowly.-
Ao:
"I'll......i'll KILL YOU!!!" -the red bubbly chakra started to appear around him. "I'll.................kill ALL OF YOU!!!" the last three words, his voice changed completely and was let out as a power roar.
Nero:
"THIS AGAIN?" -he appears infront of Ao- and grabs his throat, his hand burning- "Calm down!"
Ao:
-Grabs Nero's hand and starts crushing it. He started to growl as the red bubbling chakra spred. The first tail grew and he threw Nero backwards into a wall."
Kon:
"I was hoping i didnt have to use these against you......Ao...." -he pulled out his double sickle blades.
Ao:
-Lets out a roar of infused rage and power.-
Nero:
"Gah!" -hits the wall hard and slides down the wall, black chakra begins to flow around his body, he stands slowly and starts to growl very low, his eyes turn black-

Grim:
-undercover inside the village watching the whole thing play out and he laughs hysterically-
over a year ago XenoMizuki said…
-Mizuki and Bones enter the village in dark cloaks, hiding there faces, they find Grim.-

Mizuki:
"This is going just as planned." -she giggles and rubs the scar on her neck.-

Bones:
"Grim, where is Splice? We are going to need him for the next part in are play." -looking around the village to see if they were spotted.-
Ao:
-two other tails grow-
Kon:
"Damnet....at this rate they'll tear apart the whole village....."
Nero:
-wings break out from his back, he charges Ao, slashing at his face-

Aatos:
-running to the hospital-
Ao:
-he dodges and one of his tails lashed at Nero-
Kon:
"This is pointless......there's no way to stop them now..."
Nero:
-the tail leaves a long chakra cut on his chest, he begins to feel power surge and smashes his hand into the roof sending a shockwave, the ceiling caves in and they all fall with it-
Ao:
-lands on the ground. Power surged around him and he held his hand into the air. Chakra began to swirl in the air above his hand.-
Kon:
-Looks up after he landed.- "What the......."
Nero:
-black electricity begins arching hard off his hand, destroying almost everything around him, he waits on one knee, charging his next attack, waiting and watching-

Aatos:
-runs to Kon- "What In the hell is going on.."
Kon:
-grabs Aatos and jumps back as the weight of Ao's thick chakra landed in front of them.- "Does that answer your question?"
Ao:
-The chakra started to spiral above his hand-
Kon:
-his eyes started to widen as he instantly recognized the attack.- RasenShuriken.......
Ao:
-turns his hand clockwise and the Bijuu RasenShuriken spun faster and grew larger.-
Kon:
"But this......isnt like any RasenShuriken i've ever seen.......the Nine Tails shouldnt beable to do this!!"
Aatos:
"Is he crazy?! He could kill Nero, Let alone pulverize the village!"

Nero:
-he closes his eyes to concentrate, the black chakra looks to have froze, as if time stopped in his hand. Black and blue particles begins to combine together in his hand, once again like before, a black ball of pure chakra is held in his hand, but this time lighting archs off it in every direction.-

Grim:
-his grin grows, he begins to laugh like crazy- "And so ends the fate of this worthless village and everyone in it. -he presses his fingers together, his shadow extends through the rubble, catching Kon and Aatos.- Shadow Stitching Jutsu. -his laughs can be heard from the distance-
Kon:
"Damn, Shadow Stich Jutsu!"
Ao:
-A smirk appeared on his face.- "Ra--sen--SHURIKEN!!!" -he turned the other way and through it in Grim's direction.
Grim:
-he quickly releases his Jutsu, pressing his hands together again his body turns into shadow, as if his skeletal structure was on the outside. the Rasen-Shuriken hits the shadow and explodes causing the earth to rumble, and leaving a giant hole in the village. Grim releases his Jutsu and falls to his knees. He grins wide- "I am a god."

Nero:
-the power still surging in his hand, he appears behind the unaware Ao and smashes his massive chidori straight into his back, the pure black chakra exploding on impact-
last edited over a year ago
-As the smoke cleared, the clone of Ao poofed into a log-

Ao:
-appears in front of Nero and grab the hand he used the chidori with. Then, there was a huge explosion from where he threw the Rasen Shuriken. A see through Rasengan began to form in his hand.-
Kon:
-Starts running to get out of range.- "This isnt going to end well...."
Nero:
-struggling to pull his hand away, in the other hand, another chidori forms. The hand he holds on to, little lighting needles pierce Ao's hand, he swings his other hand around and thrust his chidori foward at him-

Aaots:
-following Kon- "Oh no.."

Grim:
-he stands again, holding his shoulder, he runs after the other two-
Ao:
-his hand melts around Nero's and tightens. He jumped to the side to dodge the chidori, then slammed Nero into the wall. He growled and shoved the Rasengan into Nero's chest.
--Giant Explosion--

Kon:
"Aatos, stay alert...there's someone else here."
Nero:
-the smoke clears and Nero is struggling to keep himself up, there hands still together. A giant black mark was on his chest and bleeding. He growls low, wings start to form from his back. He reaches to Ao's hand and grabs it. Now angered, he pulls until it rips away from his own hand, grabs Ao by the throat, he spartan kicks him forward and starts to charge, a giant sphere of black chakra forming above him, it shrinks into his hand-

Grim:
"Come out Come out..." -he chuckles low, and grins wide, his voice can only be heard.- "You're all going to die.." -he begins to laugh insanely.-
Ao:
-he recovered quickly but something strange started happening. Blue,Black, and Red chakra burst out of his body and formed a giant cluster of energy in front of him.-

Kon:
-stops running. He looked at his own hands- "Damnit Ao.......all those years being around you have made me soft...."
Nero:
-another giant black sphere forms and shrinks into his other hand, he look up at Ao and hears the sounds of Grim nearby. He waits and watches, fully aware of everything thats going on-

Aatos:
-shaking Kon- "Snap out of it! Grim is trailing us, if we dont pay attention he is gonna ki... -he was cut off, a long scythe blade stuck through his chest-

Grim:
-standing behind Aatos holding the hilt of the scythe- "Better listen to this sand scrub, he speaks the truth." -he starts to laugh hysterically and grins wide at Kon, he puts his foot on Aatos's back and pulls the blade out of him. Aatos falls to his side-
Ao:
-He stops completely. He felt the chakra of a friend disappear.- "Aa..........tos........" he said slowly.

Kon:
-he stared down at Aatos's body. Anger started to rebuild his chakra and he started having flashbacks of everything he'd ever done. "Bad mistake......" he looked up at Grim. "And guess what." his eye swirled into a three tomo sharingan. "Im going to kill you." -four arms came from the ground under Grim and grabbed his ankles. Kon created five shadow clones and made the Snake → Boar → Ram → Rabbit → Dog → Rat → Bird → Horse → Snake → hand signs.- {Sorry.......i couldnt keep my promise......Ao.....} "Reaper Death Seal......"
Nero:
-he turns his head to the two- "Kon... STOP" -he runs infront of him, his arms to each side- "You're making a mistake!" -the two chakra balls still in his hands, struggling to maintain control-

Aatos:
-his pulse is low and faint, and chakra weak, he breathes slightly, unable to move-

Grim:
-He licks the blood from the Scythe and smiles wide- "Reaper death seal... As if." -he starts to chuckle loud- "Oh Splice, Where the hell are you." -he looks at the group, then the ground and draws a large pentagram in the dirt around him- "Curse Technique: Death Controlling Possessed Blood" -his body looks like a skeleton, he is now indestructible, unable to die.- "Now I wonder if any of you are familiar with this Jutsu.." -he cuts his wrist slightly and a cut forms on Aatos's wrist- "I suggest you do as i say."
Kon:
"Heh, there's a lot of things that i know about......Grim.....if i cant kill you.....im going to atleast to some damage......." -a hand went through his chest and he coughed up blood. The Reaper appeared behind him-
Ao:
-his red chakra shatters like glass- "KON!!!"
Kon:
"Im not going to let......this village be.......destroyed......not by the likes them......" he coughed up more blood.
Nero:
-he takes the chakra balls and smashes them into Kons chest before he can do anything, trying to to hurt him more then needed- If you do that all the damage from the reaper will go straight to Aatos! He's using his blood possession Jutsu!"

Aatos:
-unconscious-

Grim:
"Finally, someone with as brain." -he grins- "All I want is your jinchuriki." -holds his scythe to his shoulder-
Kon:
"You idiot.......there's another member in this village!! If i dont do something now..." he coughed up more blood than before. "He's going to do more damage than there already is. And what? You think Grim is the type of person that just spares someone!!? Either way, Aatos is going to die!!"
Ao:
"Oh Yeah!? We'll just see about that!!" he appeared in mid-air behind Grim with a Rasenshuriken. "YOU COWARD!!!"
Nero:
-appears in front of Ao, grabbing his arm thats holding the rasenshuriken, he tosses him to the side- "I wont let any of you kill Aatos. Not even you Grim. To beat him we have to get him out of the pentagram. -turns around and glares at Grim-

Grim:
-He grins at him and lets his snake like tongue hang out- "My My, You're a smart one." -he presses the scythe blade against his throat- "I can end your friend at any time."
Ao:
-He growls and pushes Nero onto the ground. His eyes were slit and burning with anger and hatred.- "Stay out of my way.........jerk." -he looked at Grim.- "But apparently, your not smart enough." -to hands burst from the ground and grabbed Grim by the ankles. Then the whole ground burst open to reveal hundreds of shadow clones. They swung Grim into the air, then slammed him into the ground and away from the pentagram. Then they scattered into the air and formed Odama Rasengans and flew towards Grim.-
Kon:
-falls down onto the ground. Not moving at all.-
Ao:
-looked back. Everything seemed to go in slow motion as Kon fell to the ground. Memories of all the time they spent training and being friends flashed before his eyes.- "No......" -his voice seemed to echo through his head.-
Nero:
-he gets on his knees and smashes his hands into the ground- "Lightning Release: Thunder Gate!"
-Lightning rains down from the Sky and destroys all of the clones, some of it going for the real Ao- "I won't let you hurt Aatos! I know how to beat Grim.. Just hear me out.."

Aatos:
-whimpers in pain after Ao kicked Grim, he felt it-

Grim:
"Tisk Tisk." -playing with the hilt of his scythe-
Ao:
-Didnt move and the lightning hit him. It seemed to, be ineffective. All the anger bubbling inside of him started being released as chakra. He gritted his teeth as they sharpened.- "Nero............your to weak to protect anything........i'd advise you stay out of my way......or your going to be the one i kill....." His eyes met with Nero's. "You got that......" he turned around to Grim and walked slowly up to him. A rasengan formed in his hand. Chakra formed around him into a bubbling substance.- "This.........is your fault......"
Nero:
-all of his anger begins to pent up- "God damn you Ao.. I SAID.. ENOUGH!!" -black lighting starts to surge from his body, he appears next to Ao and smashes into him at full force, making them both go flying into a few buildings beside them-

Grim:
-he deactivates his curse and takes off for the woods- "Mission complete." -he laughs hysterically and lets his snake like tongue fall from his lips-
Ao:
-coughs up blood- "Got you....mindless bastard....." - Ao poofs into a log. Ao shadow clones grabbed Nero's arms and legs and held him into the air while running. One of the Ao clones used the other as a catapult and launched himself into the air.- "Ao Severe Hurricane!!" -he landed a heavy kick on Nero's stomach area and flipped backwards.- "4th Gate Open!!" -his skin turned a bright red.- "GRIM!!!!" -his feet touches the ground for a split second before he ran off at top speed after Grim. He was bleeding from his side. He had, in fact, been hit by Nero's black lightning, just not all the way.-
Nero:
-he spits blood and breathes heavy, to weak to fight back, he attempts to struggle to escape the clones.-

Grim:
-he grins wide and looks behind his shoulder. He begins to pick up speed.- "Come Ao, you can do it!" -he taunts him, running to his meeting location-
Ao:
-throws a shuriken into Grim's back. He picks up the speed and was catching up quick-

-The clones charged Odama Rasengans.- "You stupid jerk........this is your fault......if Kon wouldnt of helped you in the first place....you'd be dead......."
over a year ago misshedgehog said…
can i join
(sure :P)
(cool i'll be my twin fan characters yin and yang is that ok)
(Yep :P)
(ok were are we)
(Well, one of my characters, Ao, is pursuing an Akatsuki members. Some of his clones are beating the crud out of another character, the village is nearly destroyed, and thats just about it. So fill free to join in anywhere.)