Naruto Shippuuden Naruto Shippuden RP

Ripcore posted on Dec 14, 2012 at 10:31PM
Come and join, just need a few people to start! :D Looking for active and mature RolePlayers only.

Name:
Clan:
Personality:
Skills:
Nature type:
Jutsu: (only up to five)
Weapons:
Height:
Weight:
Eye color:
Hair color:
Altars:
Bio:
(post a pic;)
last edited on Dec 17, 2012 at 04:42PM

Naruto Shippuuden 624 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 624

over a year ago Liquidz-Flamez said…
(Thanks for the welcome)

Kon:
-appears between Nero and Shi, with a sickle blade pointed at both of them. His eyes glanced at them both, but his his attention turned to Nero. "ANBU Black Op....."

last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Ripcore said…
Nero:
-he stares at the new man- "How did you know...?" -he looks to Shi behind him and back to Kon-

Aatos:
-he drops his hands and sighs in relief, now wondering who this new face is-
Kon:
-Doesnt say anything for a moment. Instead of answering Nero, he says something else as he wrapped the chain around his waist until the blades were crossed on his lower back area. . "Hidden Mist Jutsu...." the area went misty. He grabbed Nero and appeared behind Aatos, grabbing him as well. "Time to go....." he literally dragged them away from the mist.
over a year ago XenoMizuki said…
Bones:
"Shi, Mizuki! Find them! I'll deal with Naran and his friend. Go." -he turns his attention to the staggered Naran-

Mizuki:
"Come on Shi, you heard him." -jumps down from the tree and looks for tracks, finding drag marks in the dirt, she heads in the direction-
Nero:
-he struggles to get free, wondering on what the hell is going on-
"Aatos, my Sycthe!" -he is too weak to to break free so he accepts his fate- "Naran is alone.."

Aatos: -the scythe sinks into the dirt and shoots in the direction of the three, popping out of the sand into Nero's hand- "Naran can handle himself."
Kon:
-Stops dragging them and sat them by a tree. He turned around. He waited for the enemy to arrive. "Be quiet....." he made the dragon, tiger, rat handsigns. "I'll help your friend after i take care of the nearing problem..."
Nero:
"Dont hurt Shi.." -he says silently, watching him.- "And who the hell are you." -he whispers, getting abit louder-

Aatos:
-covors Nero's mouth- "SHH, You are talking nonsense."
Kon:
"I dont spare, i kill......" Kon said to Necro. "I am Kon Sentamori, also known as The Demon of the Shadows....now be quiet."
over a year ago NarutoUchiha4 said…
Naran:
Shadow Clone disappears, "come on Bones, you should know by now that you have to come with something better than that," casts a genjutsu over Bones, before slicing Bones in half with his katana, after he infused it with lightning. (Aside to Shi) "Sorry about what I am going to do," creates a shadow clone and both of them charge at her with Chidori before splitting into four wolves with Sharingan in each eye.

Tairo:
"So this is who you aline yourself with Mizuki, a bunch of low rate criminals from organization that wants to destroy what has been built of the decades," he sneers before launching a volley of phoenix sage fire at Mizuki and Shi.
Kon:
-finally relaxed a little. "So.....they didnt show....." he glanced towards the trail he'd left behind from dragging Aatos and Nero.
Nero:
-he pulls himself up using the tree- "Now you best explain why you are here." -he starts building up chakra- "Im not afraid to kill you, and i know you are ANBU black ops. Your name is familiar to me. Has the organization come to finish me?" -he glares-

Aatos:
"Nero, careful.... we dont want another accident with that little curse of yours.." -watching them both closely-
Kon:
-Looks back at Necro with eyes filled with anger. "I am not a black op and if i wanted to kill you you wouldve been dead by now. Shut up or i will kill you." chakra started to build up in his body.
over a year ago Shi_Hiroko said…
Shi:
-dodges Tairo's attack- Sorry I've been somewhat useless Mizuki-san.... Bones-sama.... I'll make it up to you guys, by killing at least one of these bastards. -pulls out both swords-
Kon:
-A mist clouds around Tairo and Shi. Kon's voice somewhat echoed from it. "Hidden Mist justsu...."
Shi:
-grins slightly- "That type of jutsu won't get you anywhere. Whirlwind!" -sings both swords causing a small tornado to form and the mist clears up-
Kon:
"Oh, but it has gotten me somewhere." He made the dragon,tiger,rat handsigns and a shadow crept up Tairo's back and to his neck. "I am an alley, not an enemy. Shadow Strangle Jutsu."
Shi:
-watches Tairo get strangled- "Hmm...I'm still not quite sure if I can trust you."
Kon:
"And why is that?"
Shi:
"We don't randomly get recruits from out of the blue. So, who are you?"
Kon:
-Chakara builds up inside him. "I am no recruit. I am known as Demon of the Shadows."
Shi:
"Demon of the Shadows, huh? I've heard of you before. I'm a fan of your work. They way you kill is like silent art. -smiles widely and clenches fists- I absolutely love it! -tries to calm down- I'm sorry Kon, but I get a bit too excited when it comes to these things."
Kon:
"What do you say we bring this battle to a end?" he released Tairo when he saw him unconscious. He pulled one of his sickle blades and the chain unwrapped. He grabbed the other sickle blade. "Hidden Mist Jutsu.." the mist clouded around them again.
Shi:
-looks down at Tairo and smiles- This is what happens when you try to be the hero.
Kon:
-Appears beside Shi. "Lets not finish this one yet. I have plans for him."
Shi:
-looks at Kon and raises eyebrow- "What kind of plans?"
Kon:
"He's on my list. I cant kill him while he's injured. I'll do it when he's recovered. i like to give prey atleast one advantage." he cut Tairo on the face with one of the sickles. "So he'll no im coming for him."
Shi:
"If that's how you want it, but if he gets away somehow you'll be at fault. We should go find the curse holder and his friends now. I have my own task to accomplish."
Kon:
"Curse holder....im afraid we dont need to find them. I already know there location."
Shi:
"Feel free to lead the way then."
Kon:
"I would help you, but im afraid im out of time.But be sure of this, we will meet again." He disappeared.
Nero:
-pulling the scythe from his back, again the curse glows as he glares at Kon.- "Theres nothing right about you.. -he growls low-

Aatos:
-backs up abit.- "Oh shit... the curse.."
Kon:
-appears in front of Nero. He was silent. "Im someone you might not want to fight...."
Nero:
-rests the scythe against his shoulder.- "Try me." -Chakra begins to build up-

Aatos:
-baks even further getting ready for what is about to happen-
Mizuki:
"Come on Shi, lets follow the trail, i can feel chakra in that direction."

Bones:
-leaving Naran behind, he heads towards Kon and Nero, juking each tree in his path-
Kon:
-starts to build up chakara of his own. "Lets see what you can do." he threw his sickles to the side.
Nero:
"Dont toy with me." -throws his scythe to the side, positions himself for the fight.- "Your move."
Mizuki:
-jumps in a tree close to the two, watching whats about to happen-

Bones:
-stoppes behind a tree with a clear view, also watching-
Kon:
"To even the odds against you." he tied a cloth over his eyes. He pulled out three shurikens and threw them past Nero and into the trees behind him.
Nero:
-watches the shurikens hit the trees, he waves his hands out in the line he threw them, feeling for somekind of chakra string.- "Dont do this to yourself Kon. You underestimate me. I was ANBU once too." -he pulls off his cloak and throws it to the side.-
Kon:
"Im not underestimating you Nero. You should know your opponent better then that." he threw kunais at Nero's feet. Then threw three more shurikens into trees beside him.
Nero:
-he glances at each shuriken.- "What are you planning?" -pulls a kunai from his side, waiting for whats next-
Kon:
-he two more kunais into the ground on his left and right. Then he reached in he made a hand sign and a larger shuriken appeared. He held it in front of him. Demon Wind Shuriken." He threw it at Necro.
Nero:
-Side steps to dodge the Demon Shuriken.- "What the hell are you doing..? I dont have time for your tricks!" -performs the Ox, Rabbit, Monkey.- "Lightning release: Chidori!" -his hand starts to emit chakra, he draws so much into it, it becomes unstable, lightning arching in all directions. He drops to one knee getting ready to charge him- "Gahh!"
Kon:
-smirks from behind his mask. "I was hoping for an actual battle. But its already over...." a shadow attached to Nero's. Kon's hands were doing the hand sign of the rat. "Shadow Possession Jutsu...." he sighed. "You know your attention span is that of a kid."
Aatos:
"Sorry about this. -he does a few hand signs and a dome of sand blocks away the sun, rending his possession useless, a few holes in the dome for light.-

Nero:
-free from his grasp, the curse starts to take his body, the chidori still in his hand now turns black, the curses chakra now taking over his- -he grins the chidori still growing in his palm- "Thanks Aatos." -he charges straight for Kon, ready to destroy him-
Kon:
Doesnt move an inch."I had a feeling you would jump in. But have you forgotten about the shurikens?" The shurikens had chakara strings attached to them and stopped Nero. "Now for my own technique." he appeared in front of Nero and made the snake-bird-tiger-hare-serpant-horse-ram-bi­rd-­tig­er-­har­e-s­erp­ant­
-horse-ram-bird-tiger-hare-serpant-horse-­ram­-bi­rd-­dog­-ra­t hand signs. "Curse Mark Seal...." he placed his hand on the mark on Nero's neck and the curse mark went back to its original form. "I've dealt with your kind before...." symbols that were unseen on the ground because of the dome crept onto Nero's arms and legs. "Your friend helped me as soon as he made the hands signs for this dome of sand."
over a year ago NarutoUchiha4 said…
Tairo: (sharingan is activated)
Appears behind Kon and holds a tanto to his neck "You need to learn to pay more attention Kon, because if you had you might have seen that was a stage 2 sand clone"

Naran:
Grins saucily at Kon, eyes turn to Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, "Tsukuyomi", and proceeds to trap Kon in the genjutsu," I surprised none of you are listening to the good advice that Tairo is giving you,"

(Aside to Tairo) "I suggest you leave now, this is no place for a some big shot shinobi, you'll just get in the way"

Disappears before stabbing Mizuki with his katana (induced with lightning)
Kon:
"Im impressed. The both of you are making a mistake by challenging me." he put his hands together and started raising is chakara to get out of the genjutsu. (like naruto tried to do that one time.) He broke the genjutsu and turned around. "Your good, but im afraid you havent met my comrade. And this is the perfect place for me to use this. Hidden Mist Jutsu." mist clouded around them.
Nero:
appears behind Kon, chidori still in hand, smashing it down over his head, slamming the ground creating a crater the size of a football field. Black chakra starts to emit from his body, the curse taking him-
The shadow clone disappears and the sickle on Kon's chain wrapped around Nero's arm. "So, you knew it was a clone....but, are you ready for what im about to do next?" a kunai flew and stuck in the ground in front of Nero. It had a paper bomb attached to it.