Naruto Shippuuden Naruto: The next ninjas.

dargox posted on Apr 22, 2012 at 04:23AM
Ok this rp set in the naruto manga world...after five years when naruto him self becomes Hokage, which a new group of ninjas are almost ready to take the some what same path as naruto and his friends did and among those ninjas is your character.

Character info:

Name:
Clan:
Personality:
Skills:
Nature type:
Jutsu: (only up to five)
Weapons:
Height:
Weight:
Eye color:
Hair color:
Altars:
Bio:

Naruto Shippuuden 249 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 201-249 of 249

over a year ago Ripcore said…
Ripcore: -panting, he begins to struggle. His eyes begin to change- I'll kill you!
over a year ago frosttakahashi said…
Toketsu: Good luck. Your chakra is frozen along with your body. Now calm down! *he kicks him again* ~Toketsu thought to himself: The seal won't hold for long. I need to get him angry enough to where he uses his full power~ Come on weakling! Can't break a measly seal?! *he kicks him again sending him into a tree*
Ripcore: GAHHHHHh -his wings shatter the ice and he charges, smashing him to the ground creating a giant crater-
*Toketsu shatters like ice and melts*

Toketsu: *from above lands with his foot on Ripcore's head knocking his face into the ground* *Toketsu seems bored* Hm. That the best you got huh? *he is standing on Ripcore's head with one foot* I guess you really are weak. *he jumps and out of the crater*
last edited over a year ago
Ripcore: -appears in the ground under Toketsu, smashes through it and hits him with a chidori made of Black Chakra, sending him flying through many trees-
Toketsu: *still has bored expression* You're letting your rage get the better of you. So badly you didn't even notice. *everything went black and Ripcore suddenly couldn't move* *toketsu along with a hooded person appeared in front of him* You fell for such an easy genjutsu.
Ripcore: -starts to get calm, takes a deap breath and dissapears-
Toketsu: Yes! He controlled his anger! Drop the genjutsu. *the genjutsu is gone and Ripcore is on the groound still*
over a year ago kiba16 said…
Nikita: huh?
Toketsu: Training exercise. If he had failed i would have killed him. Being an Uchiha i thought you would have seen right through it.
Nikita: why are you do this to Ripcore* look at Toketsu*
Ripcore: -gets up, still in curse form- I feel... Power...
Toketsu: Because i feel like it. Who said you could get up brat?! *he kicks him in the gut again*
Nikita: ...R...Ripcore are you ok?
Nikita: STOP KICK HIM*her eyes change to sharingan*
Toketsu: I don't see him stopping me.
Ripcore: -doesnt budge from the kick- Tsk tsk. -kicks him back hard, making him smash into the ground forming a small crater-
Nikita: chidori × hit Toketsu at his back*
Toketsu: I guess my faith in the Uchiha survivors has been for nothing. You probably know Sasuke. And Nikita. *the hooded person from before appears in front of her* Your Sharingan needs development. *he stabs her through the heart* Toketsu and the hooded person disappear* *Toketsu sasuke and the hooded person are all sitting underneath a tree drinking tea*

Toketsu: *notices them looking at him* Oh you guys are awake. Congrats. You just survived Doku's genjutsu without losing your sanity.

Doku: *looks and waves while sipping tea with the other*
Nikita: aghh*fall to knees*
over a year ago dargox said…
Takumi: come up to the training field gate and see nikita falling into her knees. "NIKITA!!" He shouts running to her aid not noticeing the others. "are you ok!?"
Nikita: Yes g*stand up* *appears in fron of Toketsu* well you say my sharingan needs development....will you train me?
Toketsu: No. You're not worth my time. *he sips more tea*
Takumi: turns towards her & toketsu, asking while shouting. "Ok, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!? nikita are you going leave the village again?"
Nikita: lisen Takumi i have to become stronger to kill my enemies
Toketsu: Which is why i won't train you.
Nikita: but
Takumi: continue to watch and fisted his hands in anger, saying. "Nikita, That's it!! if you go then i'm coming too!"
Nikita: No Takumi
Toketsu: You want power only to hurt others.You'll end like him. *points to ripcore* A mindless killing machine.
Nikita: i want power only to kill Kabuto and Madara because they kill my family i dont want to hurt the others
Takumi: points to toketsu, saying. "listen you! You know nikita like I do, she can handle any power you give her." He looks nikita. "..and nikita, i'm coming with you this time weather you like it or not!!"
Nikita: Takumi*look at him*
Nikita: why you want to come with me Takumi?
Takumi: looks back at her, saying with a hard deep breath. "BECAUSE NIKITA!! you were my first real friend and PLUS I LIKE YOU, OK!!"
Nikita: Takumi.....
Toketsu: I still say know. One, for the first reason. Two, Kids annoy me. Three, you couldn't handle it.
Nikita:...........
Ripcore: -walks up to Toketsu, still in curse form-
Nikita: are you ok?
(STOP THE PRESS!!!! I made a better naruto rp, please click the link: link)
Ripcore: I'm fine. -walks out to the field and shoots a massive black chakra beam at the trees-
(guys for reals, if you want this rp to keep going that's cool but i'm moving me & takumi to my new rp. So yeah see ya!)

Takumi: gets hits by a bolt of lighting and turns to ashes
Nikita: T....Tak..TAKUMI
Ripcore: -still in curse form- Well... Thats tragic. -walks next to ashes- Hmm. -feels his curse mark pulsating-
Nikita: WHY TAKUMIII *cry* I LOVE YOU TAKUMI
Nikita: *cry* Takumi.......i will never forget you

*madara comes*

Madara: dont wory Nikita i put a end to your sadness*stab her at the back*

Nikita: AGHHH*felt down* <in mind: what a fool i cant die>

Madara: *disappears*

Nikita: *tries to get up* aghhh
Ripcore: Are you ok? -his body goes back to normal-