Naruto Shippuuden Naruto: The next ninjas.

dargox posted on Apr 22, 2012 at 04:23AM
Ok this rp set in the naruto manga world...after five years when naruto him self becomes Hokage, which a new group of ninjas are almost ready to take the some what same path as naruto and his friends did and among those ninjas is your character.

Character info:

Name:
Clan:
Personality:
Skills:
Nature type:
Jutsu: (only up to five)
Weapons:
Height:
Weight:
Eye color:
Hair color:
Altars:
Bio:

Naruto Shippuuden 249 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 249

over a year ago MikkiDs said…
Kuru: And you're the one who stopped Kara aren't you? if it hadn't been for you I would have been late to class and well it's hard to believe that was me... I mean I'm a jonin now! I really dunno how but I am!
over a year ago kiba16 said…
Nikita: really you are jonin ? me too
Kuru: Wow! That's amazing! I just got my title half a year ago... *looks down kind of uncomfortable at the memory* I uh... Yeah.... Well u know that we could be assigned a team of new graduates! I dunno about kids though, I mean I'm still kind of one myself!
nikita: yes i know that
over a year ago Ripcore said…
Ripcore: -his yell makes it to the leaf village- GAHHH -the cursed heavens seal begins to consume his body- Toketsu.. RUN
Kuru: *looks away as does Kara at the direction of the yell Kara growls* Did you hear that?
Nikita: yes
Nikita: what is goin on? *run at the leaf vilage's gate and see Ripcore*
Ripcore: -his body begins to change, the curse taken complete control-
Ripcore: -his body begins to change, the curse taken complete control-
Nikita: *look at Ripcore* who are you and what do you want? *her eyes change to sharingan*
last edited over a year ago
Ripcore: -he chuckles- Its sad you dont remember an old school class mate. -his voice is deep and evil- Now Toketsu, prepare to die. -a black ball of power forms in his hand and aims for Toketsu- HAHAAHAHA DIE
Nikita: Ripcore!? STOP NOW*run at Ripcore and try to stop him*
Ripcore: -turns his blast, missing Nikita and Toketsu, it obliterates the forest behind them- huh!?
Nikita: hmph?*her eyes change to normal*
Ripcore: Pathetic.. I suggest you step aside. -he smirks-
Nikita:hmph i am not pathetic
Ripcore: -His eyes go human for a second- Hel..help me! -his eyes go cursed again- Argg -fires a beam of black chakra at Nikita-
Nikita: *her eyes change again to sharingan* amaterasu
Nikita: < in mind: i'll try to help you Ripcore>
Ripcore: Get out of my way HUMAN!
Nikita: i am not normal human *became death angel*
Nikita: i am not normal human *became death angel*
Ripcore: Ohhh an Death Angel, Its been awhile since i've seen one in true form.. -he appears behind her and grabs her head- HAHAHA
Kuru: ok wow... uh... What am I suppose to do?

Kara: *Barks as if cheering on Nikita*
Nikita: let me go* grabs his arm* Chidori
over a year ago dargox said…
Takumi: rushing in doing hand sign. "lighting blade!!" He strikes ripcore in the back.
Nikita: CHIDORI *hit Ripcore in the back* Thanks Takumi
Kuru: Uh! Well I guess we've got to do something! Come on Kara! *does hand signs* Human Beast Transformation: Double Headed Wolf! *turns into giant double headed wolf then attacks ripcore*
Ripcore: ARG -he throws Nikita into a tree, turns around and smashes Takumi with Dark energy sending him flying-
Nikita: AMATERASU
Takumi: his eyes change from brown to sky blue, he flips and slams his sword into the ground to come to a sliding stop, then dose some more hand signs. "SHADOWS CLONE, 100 folded!!!" he makes over a hundred clone, then order them all attack.
Kuru: *now giant 2 headed wolf bites ripcore and lifts him off the ground*
Nikita: *hit Ripcore and take his chacras*
Takumi with clones: in unison, said "kuru! Throw that guy in the air!!"
Nikita: Takumi dont hurt him
Takumi: breaks the clones, asking. "huh? Why not?, I mean he did try to hurt you guys, right?"
Nikita: i take his chacras and......... he is not himself
Ripcore: -falls to his knees, the curse receads into the mark- Ugh what happened? -he puts a hand on his head-
Takumi: "oh, well doesn't that make me look foolish?" He scratch his head while feeling dumb.
Ripcore: -he feels his curse mark- Did something happen?
(hey, I know this is abit off topic but did anyone notice that fanpop change it's website background?)
(yes they have change) Nikita:It's ok now Ripcore
Takumi: leans over to nikita, whispering in her ear while pointing to ripcore's curse mark. "hey nikita, you mite want to take ripcore to get that mark check out."
Nikita: ok
Ripcore: I didnt hurt anyone did i?
Nikita: no
Takumi: "well, this was fun but..it's getting late and tommrow I have a big day, so see ya nikita..I hope" he runs off and waves good bye.
Kuru: *changes back then falls to knees and Kara flops next to her* Glad that's over with. That takes a lot out of me

Kara: *makes a whining tired sound*
over a year ago frosttakahashi said…
Toketsu:* standing a few feet away ignoring the others looking at the devastation*Hm. I thought you'd cause more damage then this. I guess Yamata was wrong about you. *he pulled out a blue dragon themed mask that had the words "Task Force" written in Kanji and put it on* *he walks up to Ripcore* Here's something to help you stabilize that cheaters way to power. *he weaved six hand signs and his fingers were covered in ice* Sealing jutsu: Dragons Frozen Seal. *he jabbed Ripcore in the chest knocking him backwards* Adios kid. *he vanished*
Nikita: what are you doing to him?
over a year ago frosttakahashi said…
*a note fell from the air*

Note: He will be unconscious for a little bit. I sealed his chakra to keep him from going on another rampage.