Naruto Shippuuden Naruto shippuuend rp 2

dargox posted on Nov 23, 2011 at 06:04PM
ok so i got board and desided to make a naruto shippuuend rp of my own and any other rp u can a oc or a fc.

I'll be my fc aurakius a ninja who move to the leaf like a month ago because his village was destroy and he is also the owner of the 15 tails demon.

Ok i'll post first to get things jumping.

Naruto Shippuuden 861 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 861

over a year ago dargox said…
Aurakius: well if u don't 13 help us then u'll end up like garra's demon which means kaley will die and u'll just be nothing.
over a year ago AceDarkwolf17 said…
Yusuke: Not surprised to see an Uchiha in the Akatsuki...... Whats this "Truth"
over a year ago wolfmaster3000 said…
-Tobi spoke in a serouis tone of Voice- "the Uchiha Clan massacare was a Mission given to Itachi Uchiha by Danzo a Council Member in the hidden leaf, Sasuke Uchiha know's the Trueth as do I as does Zane Uchiha "
over a year ago kikibibi said…
13 tails: When you put it that way... *shakes head and grumbles something that sounds like 'not again' then sighs* I'll... think about it.

Kaley:Really?! You'll help?!

13 tails: no promises kids, no promises.
Yusuke: I already know that....Trust me when I say, Danzo will pay for what he did....If not by my hand, then by Sasuke's
over a year ago guilmon2149 said…
20 tails: thanks for at least considering 'exits mindscape#
13 tails:...*exits mindscape*
15 tails:...~also exits~
*out side in reality*
Aurakius: ~siting down at camp with yusuke's team and the rest~ *to yusuke's team* so r y'lll haveing fun so far?
over a year ago wolfmaster3000 said…
-Tobi smirked through his mask- "and one of Zane's Close friends of witch Zane killed himself also was in on it a man named Mokubu Senju , do you know the storey of MAdara Uchiha ? a man who was disgraced by hidden leaf ? we Uchihas have always been discrminated Agaisnt because of our need to grow faser than all ninja"
Kaley:Yeah. Well I think its been great. *gives nervous smile*

Kaley: *waits for everyone to get out of earshot then goes to Aurakius* Aurakius we... I... need to talk to u. Would u mind?
Aurakius: sure what is it kaley?
Kaley: This may seem like Im being paranoid n stuff but ya know when u and Yusuke were going 2 fight and all that? I...think.... its just that... *sighs* U guys r my friends and I care about u both like if u were my... family. Really u r. And I dont want either of u guys hurting each other or anyone. I know I cant stop your battle but Aurakius promise me something. Plz?
last edited over a year ago
Aurakius: fine what do u want me to promise too?
Kaley:Just promise me that when u do your big battle or whatever u wont hurt Yusuke or the other way around or either of u hurt anyone else... at least not permanently okay?
Yusuke: I know the story of Madara....I'm leaving
Aurakius: ok kaley I promise to not hurt yusuke but if he join the akatsuke and hurt any one we know I mite have to break our promise if that's fare?
Kaley:... Just... just dont let him join the Akatsuke.
Aurakius: ~sigh~ sorry kaley but I have done all that could but it's yusuke choise to join the akatsuke and we can do is hope he dosen't join them.
Kaley: Then I guess we have to hope that hope is good enough...
over a year ago funkmasterd said…
Jin: Help im badly injured will one of u plz help me?
guiltor: oh my, 'goes to jin' are you okay?, HEALING JUTSU, i think you should rest.
Jin: Thanks Guiltor im ok now i don't know who attacked me it was a man in a long robe with red clouds on it do u know who that is?
guiltor: akautski!!!
Jin: R u serious i have heard of them but i have never seen them im lucky i got out of there alive but if it was an akautski member then how am i still alive?
~Yusuke gets back to the camp worried bout whats going to happen~

Yusuke: I'm back
Jin: Hello my name is Jin...Jin Uzumaki
Aurakius: hello my name is aurakius...so where r from and y r akatsuke attacking u?
Jin: Im from the land of whirlpool, the Uzumaki clan i was traveling in search of my little brother and i was attacked
Yusuke: Aurakius, he is a Jinjuriki
Jin: How...how did u possibly now that
Yusuke: I sensed your chakra
Jin: U must be powerful if u can sence my 10 tails chakra
smirk
Aurakius: cool well jin i'm the 15 tails jinjuriki and my friends kaley and guiltor r the 13 & 20 tails jinjuriki.
big smile
Kaley: Hi! Im Kaley!
Jin: That is interesting, oh and hello Kaley,now what is with this akatsuke
Sajin: Sensei, your back

Akari: I missed u
Aurakius: well jin the akatsuke r hunting jinjuriki and not only they're also trying inlisted those of uchiha blood, now idk y they r doing this but to me it dose not look good.
Jin: I understand that must be why they attacked me but my brother is also a jinjuriki and im scared they might have gotten him already
Kaley: well what r we waiting 4?! A fellow jinchuriki is in danger! We have 2 do something!
Jin: u would really go after and save someone u don't know?
hmmm
Aurakius: well i don't think there's no rule about haveing a side misson and besides the more fellow jinchuriki we have the more payback we dish out to the akatsuke for those who they all ready killed.
Yusuke: This is one Uchiha they're not getting a hold of
Kaley: Yeah! You'll be hearing no objections from me! Uhhh sso whats da plan?
Jin: Thank u...all of u now we need to find my brother his name is Naruto we can go asking about him see if people know him
surprise
Aurakius: 0.0! What!? R u saying naruto has a sis and your her?
guiltor: that may mean you may also be a jinchuriki, jin!!!!!
Kaley: Coolio! More Jinchuriki 2 fight off the akatsuke! Woohoo! Now lets go find that lazy but ramen crazed Naruto! And then we'll give the Akatsuke the but kicking they deserve!
we should finish the mission first
Kaley: yeah yeah guiltor your right. So what r we suppose 2 do again?
guiltor: no idea