Naruto Shippuuden Naruto shippuuend rp 2

dargox posted on Nov 23, 2011 at 06:04PM
ok so i got board and desided to make a naruto shippuuend rp of my own and any other rp u can a oc or a fc.

I'll be my fc aurakius a ninja who move to the leaf like a month ago because his village was destroy and he is also the owner of the 15 tails demon.

Ok i'll post first to get things jumping.

Naruto Shippuuden 861 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 861

over a year ago funkmasterd said…
Jin: Well if u want to hear the whole story then listen closely -as jin talks there is flashback showing everything he says- "ok it happened many years ago when naruto was just a baby me and Kai were the best of friends but he wanted power,and it changed him...one day he figured out a jutsu that let him absorb chakra but he could only do it once and he wanted the nine tails inside naruto. But i wouldn't let him have cause then naruto would have died,so we banished him from the village and we got word of what he was up to so many of ur man went to kill him but it was to late he already absorbed a tailed beast idk which one but it was a strong one and it turned him into a monster and he destroyed ur village but my dad fought him and won after that everyone though he was dead but at the castle i felt his chakra and i'll never forget it so now i have to finish what he started all those years ago i have to kill him before he figures out how to do the jutsu again and maybe as many times as he wants
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago guilmon2149 said…
guiltor: i have to tell them 20
20 tails: ok i will contact them. 15 14 13 contact your hosts and tell them to meet guiltor in the records room, guiltor needs to tell you something important
(wait till you see what i got up my sleeve)
over a year ago AceDarkwolf17 said…
Yusuke: Im here so we just have to wait for the others
Jin: Im here
over a year ago kikibibi said…
Kaley: Hey Guys! ^_^ oh and btw 13 is really annoyed at u guys. She said something about this Kai dude is a faker and used some power that didnt belong 2 him. *shrugs*
Jin: A FAKER HE IS NO FAKER I SAW HIS POWER FOR MY OWN EYES DON'T BELIEVE A THING 13 SAYS ABOUT KAI!!!!!!!!!!....oh sorry for yelling babe
Kaley: Its okay lotsa people get mad at 13 but oh... she wants 2 talk 2 u. And she wants 2 do it now... *kaley is surrounded by purple arua her eyes glow she isnt in a tails mode but she talks with 13s voice*

13: *looks at Jin and gives a low growl* You.
Jin: what
13: You don't believe me when I speak the truth. This Kai of yours his power to absorb Chakra it cannot be true. The ancient jutsu was abandoned centuries ago by humans. After the... Accident it proved too powerful and too dangerous for their simple minds. Thats why I was locked away and thats why no one uses it today.
Jin: Well he found it i saw him use it with my own eyes so don't say it's a fake i saw him destroy my village with a tailed bests chakra
guiltor: guys, i have misled you about many things, first of all my name is not guiltor
Jin: Then what is ur name?
guiltor: my real namre is emerald. when i said i came from the hidden digi village, i was teling the truth, but i wasnt born there
Jin: Why have u lied to us?
emerald: because you will hate me because of my real identity....... 'sigh' look into my eyes
(anyone here?
emerald: 'eyes turn into sharingan eyes'
(what do you think?)
emerald: 'eyes turn into sharingan eyes'
(what do you think?)
Jin: Guiltor or um Emerald if u just told us the truth no one would hate u i don't think any different
emerald: guys, when itachi killed the whole uciha clan, he left behind TWO people, his brothers, sauske,........... and me
emerald: my name is emerald uciha, i am the brother of the great hero itachi and the traitor sauske uciha
Yusuke: So when r the other jinjuriki getting here
Jin: Wait what?? did u just say that itachi was a hero??
emerald: i know the truth of the uciha, shall i tell you?
Jin: No need Itachi killed his whole clan but left sasuke alive itachi's no hero he's a murderer
Yusuke: I want to hear the truth
Jin: Yusuke the truth is what everyone knows itachi killed his clan
emerald: actually no yusuke, its like this. my brother was a double agent for konoha. one day when the uchiha clan planned to take over konoha, my brother was ordered to kill the whole clan. it made him die inside. he left me and sauske unharmed because he loved his brothers. he sent sauske to the hidden leaf and made konoha swear not to hurt him or he would tell their secrets to their enemies. as for me he sent me to the hidden digi village, they welcomed me with open arms. i was raised there hating my brother. itachi joined the akautski to keep konoha safe. kaley aurakius know the rest, i was sent here. i only found this all out when madara visited me after my transformation into this red dinosaur form. so you see, itachi died a hero. i hold no hate towards konoha, this place is like a home to me, too bad my brother sauske left. 'looks sad' now you see why i didnt tell you the truth

(oh and i am going to be hinata on here as well as guiltor/emerald i have a plan for her)
Jin: Ur not lieing r u?
emerald guys i just told you my biggest secret, i am not lieing to you.
Jin: Then why is everyone saying the other story
emerald: they dont know the real story
hinata: ummmm uh h-hello?
Jin: Oh ok...who's this girl?
hinata: i-'m hinata g-guiltor, who is this?
emerald: this is jin uzamaki, narutos brother
hinata: hello 'bows'
Jin: So ur Hinata ur the one who likes my little brother -smiles- it's nice to meet u Hinata -Jin rises his hand towards Hinata-
hinata: 'shakes his hand' uh i k-kinda like someone else. and a-also i have a confession
emerald: what is it hinata
hinata: w-well 'eyes light up and 19 tails awakens
emerald: your a jinchuriki?
Jin: Ur a jinchuriki!?!? and not just any ur the 19 tails.
14: 19? is that really u?
19: yes it is i, the 19 tailed snake. good to see you again 14
Yusuke: This council better hurry up cause I cant stay here much longer
emerald: yusuke, it will take a while to find the other jinchuriki, i will send word for you okay?
14: What happened to u? u haven't contacted any of the others in so long....why?
19: i have been resting
Jin: Hey 19....u remember Kai?
Yusuke: If u need me, I'll be with Skikamaru discussing the up-coming Chunin Exams
Jin: Ok
19: i'm sorry jin but i dont remember i have been gone for years
hinata: uh jin? can i talk to you in private for a sec?
20 tails: 19 what is the last thing you remember?
19: well the last thing i remember was all of us being seperated from you into the second 9 tailed beasts
Jin: Sure Hinata what's up?
hinata: 'whispers' w-w-well i kinda like someone else now. n-n-not naruto
Jin: Well who do u like now?
hinata: 'whispers' w-w-well i kinda like em-em-emerald now